Force User RP Intro

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Empty Force User RP Intro

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th December 2010, 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a Monday morning, which is a busy morning for many, no matter who they are. The day is cool and very cold when the wind blows as winter knocks on Aria's door and takes away the leaves of the trees and the youth of the grass. Riots can be heard through the walls out side of the two neighboring cities, Nothlynn and Simarynn. Signs are held up from many a clan member and city member that declare different things:

SOLVE THE MURDER!!
I don't wanna disappear next!
Does the council SIT or does the council ACT?!
Mother Nature HURTS BACK!!!!!!!

Yes, in the lands of Aria there is much chaos. In the Academies that distrust each other, User Unit 1 Academy members have disappeared in the last few weeks, and with them, one was found dead at the entrance of Crescendo Academy by one Instructor Amden. Sworn to silence, the body was covered and the details unknown. The woods between the two cities are being torn apart from both sides, trees are being chopped down to make way for a new pathway between the two cities. Some Arians believe this is necessary. Others believe it is cruel to nature. Either way, peace over all of these matters have yet to be solved. Slowly, false serenity has found it's way back to the lands, but some people refuse to rest and as such, life has temporarily just pushed on with an awkward silence from some, ignored anger from others, and an unsolvable mystery.........

Last edited by Leah7 on 12th February 2011, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Empty Re: Force User RP Intro

Post by xenolion on 23rd December 2010, 4:45 pm

[Attn: Luna]

Kyrie was busily taking notes when the announcement was made. She glances over at Luna who was in the desk next to her. She rolls up a piece of paper throwing it at her to get her attention. *What is going on* She mouths to her.

Thank you leah
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd December 2010, 5:05 pm

(ATTN Kyrie)

Luna can feel the paper hit her in the head. Looking over she looked at Kyrie and listens to what she has to say. She had heard the announcement and was unsure of what was going on.

She whispers to Kyrie "I'm not sure. I hope we haven't done anything wrong. I did some t raining yesterday but it was not out in the open."

"I wonder if they are ready for us to take another test to go up a UU level" she said to Kyrie.

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Lunaba11
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Moty_l14
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd December 2010, 5:10 pm

Kyrie shakes her head whispering back "No, I don't think that's it. They wouldn't do testing with strangers, would they? I am not ready for a UU test yet."

The professor turns around "Girls is there a problem?"

Kyrie faces forward "No sir, sorry sir."

Last edited by xenolion on 23rd December 2010, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd December 2010, 5:33 pm

(ATTN Kyrie)

Luna waits till the instructor goes back to what he was doing before writing a note to Kyrie

"Kyrie
I hope class lets out soon so we can find out whats going on. It kind of makes me excited to hear my name being called over the intercom."

Luna folded it up into a triangle placing one end down and the other point in her finger she flicked it at Kyrie getting her back for throwing the paper at her.

ATTN OPEN

Rinoa finishes her breakfast and decides to join the elders for a brief talk. About a month ago a young Anthro child had went missing and the message had been sent to them to watch out for their young. This concerned her and she had thought about going to the human town and going to the Cressado Academy . She wanted to take it up with the elders first.

The council of elders consisted of about 6 members. The oldest of each family that was apart of the clan. They helped the clan leader make decisions or in case of her absence they were in charge.

"Elders I know the young anthro girl still haunts my mind. If it haunts mine then does it not haunt yours as well. I know at this time we do not have a missing one however I still wish not to have one of our own missing. I propose we go to the human's and see if there are problems there as well."

An elder named Clarise spoke up. "Rinoa we understand that there has only been one who has taken how do we not know she has passed from some illness or a wild animal has attacked her. We do not know and for that I must forbid you to go to the human's for their help."

Three of the members agreed with Clarise. Another elder spoke up in her defense "But we don't know that for a fact . What if the child has gone missing and theres a reason for it. What if a slave trader has found her, or what if she was truly murdered.." he said

Rinoa could only listen in vain as the council talked it over. She would let them talk awhile before giving them her decision.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 23rd December 2010, 5:41 pm

[ATTN: Morgana]

Akagi shudders when he hears the details of what is to come. This guy must be joking...right? A couple UU6's can't take on UU2's! Wait...He takes a closer look at the class, seeing Amara and two other students overtly showing fear. If those three were the UU6's, there was still one UU6 missing. The realization instantly hit him. "I'm the missing UU6!" Akagi instantly covered his mouth and backed away from the door. The sound of footsteps was coming from the classroom. Akagi quickly assumed that the students were about to leave and searched frantically for cover, twisting his head left and right. There were no places to hide, forcing Akagi to think on his feet. Aha! Powers, don't fail me now! He used his magnetic abilities to magnetize himself to the ceiling, just above the door. He remained plastered flat on the ceiling, his arms and legs spread out wide as he was focusing completely on remaining magnetized. There mere tension made him hold his breath. He has only experienced this kind of tension during an assault on a passerby when he used to be a bandit, but those times were behind him.

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23rd December 2010, 8:27 pm

[ATTN: Emory, Geneveve, Sashara, Shin' sai]

Alkahest's concern was wiped away by curiosity for the moment as Instructor Amden recieved a summons to the Request Office. When she asked him to accompany her he just nodded resolutely and followed her without a word.

He listened to the conversation and his eyes narrowed in disgust when slave traders were mentioned. He blinked a few times in surprise at how serious things sounded. He was not sure what to make of Geneveve's partial explanation.

As he and Emory walked down the halls toward her classroom he could not help but wonder what was going to happen next. People disappearing might be involved in the slave trade, but the targeting of Academy residents and students by slavers was highly improbable.

"My classes are made to wait should dire events arise. The outcome has addressed my curiosity at how circumstances should sequence out." He said which in short meant he would follow Emory around until something was resolved. He stopped a student in the hall and asked them to take a message to his classrooms and post the note that he would be gone for an undeterminable amount of time.

Alkahest stood quietly like a doorpost as he contemplated the recent events. He was anxious to see Geneveve come to class so she could relate what had happened.

[EDIT -continue- please read]

When Geneveve burst into class, she told everyone what had taken place with the slave traders. He looked down at Shasara with a mixture of empathy and some sympathy. She still seemed very shaken by her ordeal. When Emory continued with her class, he stepped out quietly. He dropped by his classes to leave notes on the door. One to mention that all students will have to travel in pairs and be careful due to the disappearances, and the other was to notify them that he might not be teaching for the next few days.

Last edited by treomatos on 24th December 2010, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 23rd December 2010, 9:23 pm

[ATTN: Emory]

As Geneveve's story went on Shin'Sai started to get curious though she's was pretty much half listening she got that some people were in danger and that it meant action and rescue operation. The girl smiled a bit thinking '' Finally some action and maybe some challenge !''

Then Emory started to talk and Shin'Sai answered only the 3rd time maybe since she was already thinking about strategie battle. She then replied ''Don't worry i heard you i'll see you at your office ma'am, I might have some sort of plan to get there without being seen''. Emory looked relieved that she finally answered.

Then after class was over Shin'Sai went to Emory office taking a small snack on the way, when she got there Emory was already inside. ''knock knock I'm coming in'' She said closing the door behind her. ''So you wanted to talk to me about that plan right ? Personaly i could make a underground passage with my earth skill from a certain point and oh, I can close the way behind too. Maybe we would be able to mount a surprise attack that way ma'am''

As Shin'Sai rushed in and explained everything she tought trought Emory was quite surprise to see her talk that much.

The girl waited for a reply from Emory. ''So?''

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Moty_u12
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Hikari10
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 23rd December 2010, 9:36 pm

[ATTN: Shin'sai]

Emory smiled at Shin'sai's eagerness to help. The anthro girl, victim of the slave traders, still sat on the ground at Emory's feet, even though she had offered the quiet girl a seat. When she sat on the floor instead, Emory decided it best to let her be.

"Shin'sai I asked you to join us for a reason. We will need your help, most definitely. However, I'd like to discuss our strategies and ideas after the others have arrived. So.....be patient. I'm sure the other students will be here soon, now that class has ended."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ATTN: Akagi]

The class left the room, and walked down the hall, Morgana in the back. She followed carefully, making sure none of the UU6's ran off. Hopefully, they won't try anything stupid, Morgana thinks. After all, it would be simple to stop any of them if they tried.... Finally, the reach the grounds, which is larger than a Forceball Field and is more circular. A smaller circle is painted in the center with golden pain, and Professor begins to lecture the class again as they all pile into the field.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 23rd December 2010, 9:47 pm

[ATTN: Emory]

''Alright, I shall wait then ma'am'' she said as she smiled and then went to wait on the side sitting down on a chair that was there.

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Moty_u12
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Hikari10
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd December 2010, 9:47 pm

Kyrie could not concentrate for the rest of class. When it was over she packed up her supplies and headed out the door. Outside the classroom she waited for Luna to catch up. "Did you recognize the other two names on the list because I didn't."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd December 2010, 9:53 pm

Attn Kryie

Luna gathered her utensils from class. She ran out the door right behind Kyrie and they started to walk to Ms. Emory's office.

"No I didn't recognize any of the other names. I wonder if its for a mission though." she said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd December 2010, 10:00 pm

[Attn: Luna, Emory, Shin'sai]

Kyrie gets a puzzled look on her face "A mission really..." Her and Luna continue to Emory's office. Seeing that the door was open, the girls enter.

"Hi Ms. Emory, I heard the announcement and got here. What's going on?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 23rd December 2010, 10:04 pm

[ATTN: Kyrie, Luna, Shin'sai]

Emory looked up as the two girls walked in. Smiling, she welcomed them with a slight bow of her head.

"Welcome, ladies, please have a seat. This is Shin'sai," Emory said, pointing to her. Her finger then moved to the anthro girl on the floor. "And this lovely lady is Sashara. If you'll have a seat, we just need to wait for the others and we'll begin the arrangement briefing."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd December 2010, 10:07 pm

Attn Emory Kyrie Shin'sai

Luna walks in with Kyrie into Ms. Emory's room. she let Kyrie talk for the both of them.
She takes a seat next to Kyrie and looks over at the anthro girl and smiles and waves. She then looked at the other girl.

"Good afternoon I am Luna nice to meet you" she said .

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 23rd December 2010, 10:10 pm

Akagi lets out a sigh of relief as the class walks down the hallway. He carefully follows the students, still magnetized to the ceiling. So far, so good...He crawled along, making sure not to get to close to the group or the sound of his movements might have been heard. Heh...I feel like some kind of spy. Akagi lets out a small chuckle as the class nears the field. He then crawls from the ceiling to the wall, and then down to the floor. He stands up and walks lightly on his feet to catch up with the group. He then sees Morgana who was trailing in the back. He walks up behind her, acting as if he were there all along as the group walks into the field. There, he remains in the back, trying to stand inconspicuously.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 23rd December 2010, 10:16 pm

Morgana smiles as she notices the new addition to their members, letting him climb along the ceiling and walls after them. You can't move silently enough to hide from a Force Silence, Morgana thinks, and silence is my forte. After he moves up to the group on the field, she turns abruptly and looks him in the eyes.

"Smooth move, kid. If you're lucky, he won't notice that you weren't here before." Morgan says, smirking, "And whether you get noticed or not.....you're gonna get creamed."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 23rd December 2010, 10:27 pm

Akagi faces Morgana. "Uh...thanks...I guess." What Morgana said didn't make Akagi feel any more confident about his chances, but he's been in tight situations before. This one didn't seem so different...except for the fact he will have to fight against a handfull of UU2's. Akagi shook his head and tried positive thinking. I can do this. I might get roughed up a little, but they wouldn't do anything extreme. I just gotta stay quick on my feet. Yeah, this will be no problem. The memory of Morgana's words then came back to him. He looked to the floor with discouragement, but he knew there was no turning back now.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 23rd December 2010, 11:21 pm

[ATTN: Shin'sai, Luna, Kyrie, Maybe Alkahest]

Adam entered the room, nodded to each as they were introduced, and sat down and waited for the briefing.

Emory smiled at them all. "Excellent, we're all here. Alright. Here's what's going to happen. I'd like to prepare a group for a particular arrangement. I want to catch me some slave traders. If you're interested, I want to leave tomorrow morning. So, I'm giving you leeway today from classes to tell your instructors what you're doing, tell the family, and pack. Only if you're interested, though. I'm not here to impose on anyone's plans. This is a top priority task and I plan to take it and everyone in it very seriously. "

Emory hands out some papers to everyone, about fifty pages thick. "Now, I don't expect you to read this completely, but this has some past Slave Trader Mission reports in it, and it might shed some light on what to expect on our journey. If you have any questions about this, just find me and I'll gladly help. I'd like to meet here tomorrow morning at 8am to discuss our strategy and the like. Are any of you interested?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Tzar points to the center circle on the field. "UU6's, enter the circle! All others, you know where to stand."

The other UU6's move to the circle as the UU2's and UU1's move to wider marks on the field in a wider circle around the smaller one. "Is everyone ready to begin?"

Amara and another girl huddle together, whispering to each other frantically.

"Okay, I'll use my ice shield, but it's......tiny."

"What?! What do I use? I'm a telepath! What good is that?!?!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 23rd December 2010, 11:34 pm

At the call of the professor, Akagi walks to the center circle just behind the other UU6's. He kept his head down and never spoke a word as he thought to himself. Alright...Maybe I could use my magnetism to make a wall out of whatever I'm stepping on...And I could make a smokescreen with my mist powers...but I don't even have full control over that. Akagi let out a large sigh as he entered the circle with the others. His body was tense with anticipation, and unshakable fear. He tried desperately to find confidence, but the best he could do was keep a calm expression.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 23rd December 2010, 11:54 pm

The outer circle hold out there hands and take a fighting stance.

"Get ready!" The Professor begins.

Then, a short, tiny woman comes out of the building. A woman with blue hair. And hot pink earrings. And bright yellow rain boots when it's not raining. And a brown skirt with a purple shirt. With bells on a necklace around her neck. "Professor Tzar!" The odd looking woman calls, "Professor, we need Morgana! For an arrangement!"

Professor Tzar looks around, clearly irritated. "Can't you see I'm using her?!"

"Yes, sir, but it's important!" She states, "She has experience in this matter and-"

"Yes, yes, fine, fine." Tzar grumbles. "Take her, then....."

Morgana smiles and runs up to the center, grabs Akagi's arm, and pulls him with her. "Come with me if you want to live...." She whispers.

"Morgana, you know UU6's aren't allowed-" The woman begins.

"I know what's allowed," Morgana says, "and I know what I can get away with. I need his skills. Period."

The woman hesitates, and then shrugs, leaving the ground as Morgana follows, pulling Akagi along after her.
Morgana looks over at Akagi and winks.

"I'm Morgana. I'll need your skills on a little mission....hope you don't mind."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 24th December 2010, 1:06 am

Akagi blankly looks at Morgana as she pulls him along. He was so caught off guard by the situation, he merely nodded and walked with Morgana. The wink only puzzled him further. He then realized that he never introduced himself seeing that Morgana did. "I'm...Akagi. What mission do you need me for?" Akagi may have been caught off guard, but he wouldn't blindly follow someone who's asking for his assistance. And Morgana being one of the higher level UU's, it didn't seem this mission would be an easy one.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th December 2010, 10:28 am

[Attn: Emory]

Kyrie starts flipping through the pages, she looks puzzled at Emory. "Ms. Emory, an arrangement? I am honored, but I am only a UU6...Aren't arrangements usually for students of higher rank?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24th December 2010, 4:22 pm

[ATTN: Emory, Geneveve, Sashara, Shin' sai, Kyrie, Luna, Adam]

Alkahest walked directly to the library and when he entered he climbed the ladder to the second story and opened a hidden door in the side corridor. The Academy was riddled with rooms just like this one, and it had been assigned to him when he first joined because he had asked to have access to the library at all times.

He gathered some of his materials he would need for this venture. He was not accustomed to fighting, but he was a good tactician so if he was well-prepared he could support everyone. His bag was filled with jars and containers: all of which were basic elements and compounds he used in his alchemic experiments. Being that he was a living catalyst allowed for some surprising effects in the field. He set his pack to the side and was glad that he had prepared now. He was already involved there was no way he would not go through with this.

Later, he entered Emory's office with barely a sound and kept to the wall while waiting for the others. He gave a quick smile to Emory just before the last few came in. He wanted her to know that he would support her when they infiltrated the slaver's camp. After all, she was one of the few people not afraid to talk to him, and he had considered her a friend over his years at the Academy.

Alkahest took the stack of papers and read through them quickly. He had been so involved in his alchemic studies that he knew next to nothing of slave trading activities. He certainly had no idea it was so prevalent.
"Though the danger be great it is not sufficient to dissuade me from my path. Consider my assistance guaranteed."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 24th December 2010, 9:33 pm

[ATTN: Kyrie, Alkahest]

Emory looked to Kyrie and smiled at her question with a twinkle in her eye.

"Kyrie, what did I say last week about saying 'only' a UU6?" Emory replies, "Besides, we leran the best from experience, no matter our User Unit. That, and I'll need a capable healer. I believe you are capable, Kyrie."

Emory looks to Alkahest, bowing her head slightly with deep thanks.

"I thank you for your company and for your assistance, and I am sure you know how much confidence it gives me to have you with us."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 24th December 2010, 10:16 pm

[ATTN: All]

Geneveve paced impatiently. She breezed through the pages Ms. Amden handed out with ease; non-technical manuals were a cinch to read. However, all it did was increase her worry.

"Ms. Amden," she began, "not to be rude, but what's the plan, here? How soon are we going to leave? We know the problem, we have the variables, all that's left is to decide the most efficient solution."

She was being impatient and she knew it. And hated it. She wasn't normally impatient. Machines are so much easier...

Sashara had already been questioned about the layout of the base and what to expect. Now it was up to them to get there and free the slaves. And help that fool boy if he's alive by the time we get there. She thought with a grimace.

Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Venom10
Force User RP Intro - Page 2 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content