Force User RP Intro

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Empty Force User RP Intro

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th December 2010, 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a Monday morning, which is a busy morning for many, no matter who they are. The day is cool and very cold when the wind blows as winter knocks on Aria's door and takes away the leaves of the trees and the youth of the grass. Riots can be heard through the walls out side of the two neighboring cities, Nothlynn and Simarynn. Signs are held up from many a clan member and city member that declare different things:

SOLVE THE MURDER!!
I don't wanna disappear next!
Does the council SIT or does the council ACT?!
Mother Nature HURTS BACK!!!!!!!

Yes, in the lands of Aria there is much chaos. In the Academies that distrust each other, User Unit 1 Academy members have disappeared in the last few weeks, and with them, one was found dead at the entrance of Crescendo Academy by one Instructor Amden. Sworn to silence, the body was covered and the details unknown. The woods between the two cities are being torn apart from both sides, trees are being chopped down to make way for a new pathway between the two cities. Some Arians believe this is necessary. Others believe it is cruel to nature. Either way, peace over all of these matters have yet to be solved. Slowly, false serenity has found it's way back to the lands, but some people refuse to rest and as such, life has temporarily just pushed on with an awkward silence from some, ignored anger from others, and an unsolvable mystery.........

Last edited by Leah7 on 12th February 2011, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Empty Re: Force User RP Intro

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 7:24 pm

[Attn: Kyrie, Luna]

"What?" Conlaodh asked a little too innocently. "But I thought everyone loved to tell stories! Exactly how long did it take for you to grow your hair back after your attempt to be a stylist...?" he said with a mischievous gleam in his eye.

He immediately flew around the room repeatedly at breakneck speed laughing at the look on Kyrie's face. Elena bit her lip to keep from laughing and did her best impression of complete ignorance. She looked far too innocent...

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Venom10
Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 8th February 2011, 7:39 pm

[Luna, Conlaodh, Stryker]

Kyrie watches as he flies around. She cannot help but smile, although she tries to hide it. She sits next to Stryker, giving her a hug "If this is what you have to put up with I really feel for you Ms. Stryker."

She smiles at Grandma "Can we stop with your game of "let's pick on Kyrie." And you wonder why I don't bring friends home."

She glances over at Luna. "Do you think I still have time to bow out of the Spyntre?"

Thank you leah
Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 7:41 pm

[ATTN: Rinoa]

Emory laughs aloud, and she nods approvingly. "If you wish, I know that Shimmer won't mind sharing her domain with you, Rinoa!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 8th February 2011, 8:00 pm

[Attn: Emory, Rinoa, Mina]

Akagi follows Emory to her house and climbs up to the front door. He walks in once the door is open and looks around. Nice place she's got. He thought as he walked around a little. After Emory gestured to the rooms, he opened the door to one of them and looked inside. The room was large and had a forest like theme. Akagi closed the door and walked to the next one. The next had a theme similar to that of a cave with diamonds, but still seemed to have plenty of room and a comfortable bed with moderate lighting. Akagi stepped in and set his backpack on the floor, then fell onto the bed. "So comfy..."

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 8:04 pm

[Attn: Kyrie, Luna]

"Finally!" Stryker howled. "Someone who understands!"

At Kyrie's words, Conlaodh zipped down. "Bow out of the Spyntre? Why on Aria would you do that?!? It's gonna be a battle royale! In fact, I want to go pick a few fights tonight and warm up for tomorrow! Elena!" Conlaodh said turning to her. "You're a wise one! Who's one of the more powerful fighters at Crescendo?"

Elena smiled at his exuberance. "Any professor would probably give you a run for your money, dear. But..." she began, putting a finger to her lip in thought, "Instructor Iridian comes to mind. He's the legacy of the continent, and has never been known to lose a fight."

"Really?!?" Conlaodh said jumping in the air in excitement. He flipped over and stood on the ceiling.

Elena nodded, smiling at his enthusiasm. "It is true. However, I would advise against taking him on, though. Not just because he may be a bit out of your league," she explained kindly, "but he's not going to fight someone of your...age...seriously."

"Ohhhh!" Conlaodh said even more excited. "That settles it! My blood's on fire! Stryker, let's go! We've got an instructor class User to fight! Let's see what they consider top class around here!"

Before another word could be said he zipped out of the house and sped off. Elena rested her hand on her head and waited with an amused smile. A few minutes later Conlaodh zipped back in.

"Um..." he said embarrassedly.

"He lives outside of the Academy walls, dear," she said, answering his unspoken question. "Do be careful."

"Thanks, Elena!" Conlaodh exclaimed.

He turned to Kyrie. "Don't worry," he said with laughter in his voice, "your secret's safe with me! And you should go to the Spyntre! That's why you have that new outfit, right? Girls don't go getting new outfits unless it's something important like getting asked out! You did, right? Yup! You did!"

He leaned forward conspiratorially. "Don't worry," he said in a low voice, "you're the spitting image of your grandmother and she's gorgeous! And that outfit will bring out your eyes!" He leaned back and said loudly. "Just make sure you wear a hairstyle that accentuates your face and don't hide it like you usually do!" He kissed her hand. "Thanks for the hospitality! I was supposed to do that, right?" he said around his hand toward Elena. "I read in a book that that was the way you're supposed to greet ladies."

Elena was bubbling with mirth. "That's a fairly older way of doing it, yes, but it works," she answered.

"Cool!" he said.

He immediately jumped forward and embraced Elena in a bear hug. "You're the best old lady I've met yet!"

With those words he was out the door in a gust of wind.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8th February 2011, 8:18 pm

[attn: Emory]

Mina followed Emory silently to her house. When Emory offered to help her with her suitcase, she shook her head, "No thanks, Ms. Emory. I can handle it...I think." She thought for a moment, "Which room do you think I would like the best?" She asked. She watched as Akagi chose his room, which left only two. She had peeked into the first room when Akagi opened the door. It had a forest theme. She wondered what the third room was like, but she wanted Emory to pick her room for her. She looked up at Emory with a smile, waiting to see what she would say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 8th February 2011, 8:20 pm

Kyrie Kyrie's grandmother Conlaodh Stryker McKenzie

Luna smiled as she laughed at Kyrie. "I don't think so. What's done is done.. besides you will have a lot of fun.. You have TWO dates!" she said. She winked at Elena. "I have an understanding that the Twins asked Kyrie here to the Spyntre." she said to Elena.

McKenzie looked at Stryker I am sorry you have to put up with a young pup. she said.

Emory

"I think I shall take up that offer." she said a smile on her face.

Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Lunaba11
Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Moty_l14
Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 8:30 pm

[Attn: Open]

Iridian sat in the rocker in his living room reading the daily paper. With all the activity going on, he'd yet to have a chance to himself to just sit and enjoy some silence. Suddenly, there was a loud whoosh on his front door. He cocked an eyebrow and sighed. Though light, there was the sound of footfalls. If his hearing hadn't been so acute, he wouldn't have heard it. That put him on edge. Have they come for me, finally...?

He shook that thought. Sure, the footfalls were near as silent as a wolf stalking its prey, but the enemy wouldn't announce themselves with a loud gust of wind.

He put his paper down and stood up, walking to the door. There was a loud knocking on his door. That completely put his ease back; what idiot assassin would announce himself so exuberantly?

"Hey! Anyone home?!"

It was a young boy's voice. He was intrigued. "Hold on, I'm coming!" he called.

He opened the door and was met with a most interesting sight. A young Keltan boy stood before him, eyes full of determination and an honest will to fight. He couldn't believe it. One of his own kin.

"The name's Conlaodh!" he said. "And I'm here to challenge you to a fight! And you'll fight me seriously or you'll regret it!"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 8:36 pm

[ATTN: Rinoa, Akagi, Mina]

"Good night, Rinoa and Akagi. I hope to see you in the morning." Emory says warmly. "Mina, how about you have the third room back here. It's a good one."

Emory lead Mina to the back room and opens the door. The room is huge and has a nautical scene. The bed is styled to look like a small boat and the headboard is its sail. The walls have pretty birds in the sky and water at the base near the floor, the carpet a matching blue. As they walk into the room, there's a dresser with stuffed dolls and boats of all kinds sitting on top.

"Is this okay, Mina?" Emory asks the girl.

[ATTN: Conlaodh]

Iridain looks through the door at the child and his eyebrows raise as he sees the familiarity of the boy. Stepping back a few feet, he smiles and gestures welcomingly into his home.

"Welcome, Conlaodh, welcome." Iridian says kindly, "Why don't you come in?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8th February 2011, 8:43 pm

[attn: Emory]

Mina gasps in surprise, "It's WONDERFUL!" She exclaims, "Oh my goodness..." She says as she sees the dolls. She pulls a pretty little doll out of the dresser. It is dressed in a sailor suit. She hugs it, "Look Mr. Chuckles! You have a friend!" She turns to Emory, "Thank you, so much!" She runs up to Emory and hugs her happily, "It's so much better than the room I had at the orphanage!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 8th February 2011, 8:49 pm

[Luna]

Kyrie couldn't help, but blush at Conlaodh's compliment. But how did he know about the outfit?

She looks over to Luna. "I don't know about you, but I am a little hungry. Hey if you want to spend the night you can! It can be a slumber party."

Thank you leah
Force User RP Intro - Page 39 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 8:51 pm

[Attn: Iridian]

Conlaodh's eyes widen. Standing before him in khakis and a button up, short sleeve shirt is one of his kin. He had neatly trimmed short auburn hair, a clean shaven face, and glowing green eyes that captured the light the same way Conlaodh's silver eyes did.

"Holy crap!" Conlaodh exclaimed pointing. "You're Keltan!"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 9:06 pm

[ATTN: Mina]

Emory laughs warmly, hugging her back. "Good. You can stay here for as long as you'd like, Mina. I'm so glad that you like it."

Emory pulls out a box from her closet and then brings it in and opens it. She begins to bring out some oddly shaped plastic trinkets.

"This is what you should practice your force on, Mina." Emory says, "And be patient. I'll help you as much as I can, I promise."

Iridian chuckles. "Why, yes. Yes, I am. Won't you come in? I have some Keltan Loquat, would you like some? I'm interested to know how someone so young of the Keltan made it out here on their own."

Iridian moves into the spacious living room, which is barely furnished, and sits in one of the three chairs.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 9:12 pm

Conlaodh's eyes brightened. "Loquat?!?" he exclaimed. "The real stuff?! Not that generic crap this continent tries to pawn off and call it 'Authentic Keltan?'" he asked suspiciously. "It's a disgrace to the Keltan name. I haven't had the real stuff in years..."

He walked in.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 9:18 pm

"Yes, my boy, it's the real stuff." Iridian gets up and serves Conlaodh the beverage, his eyes gleaming in amusement. "It has been many years since I have seen someone of my race." Iridian says, "Surely your companion is thirsty, too? Would you like something, lovely creature of the fire spirit?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 9:37 pm

"Brother," Stryker said warmly. "It gladdens my heart to see a brother out in the world. There aren't many of you left...

She leaned down and lapped up the drink Iridian had poured for her. Conlaodh drank deeply, himself, and let out a happy sigh.

"This is the real stuff!" he exclaimed with joy! "Thank the fire spirit! I thought I was never going to taste this sweet brew again!"

He sipped slowly for once. He didn't know when he was going to ever taste the best juice drink in the world again.

"I never expected to meet one of my kinsman," Conlaodh said. "I was coming here so I could see what 'the legacy of Aria' had to offer! Though I wish you'd have chosen a better vocation than the Academy of all places..." he added with a grimace. "And I don't recognize you, either. I knew everyone in the village. Who's your clan?" You look like an O'Connell."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 9:41 pm

"That would be correct. An O'Connell, I am." Iridian says, "I'm no Legacy of Aria, my boy. No, no. I'm only here to catch the attention of....a friend. I'm not too fond of the Academy, myself, but I've been able to steer a few students away from the Academy brainwashing, so it's been worth it."

Iridian sits down and begins to drink, as well as his companion comes down the stairs. I smell another wolf.....the wolf says. Ah, my nose does not fail me. I'm pleased to see such familiar culture. I am Blaise.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 9:50 pm

[Attn: Iridian, Blaise]

Stryker's ears had perked up and she had looked to the stairs long before the voice had spoken. When a large red and gray wolf came down the steps, she barked happily.

"Kin!" she exclaimed.

She immediately charged for the wolf, sniffing, pawing, and nipping at the larger wolf. Conlaodh smiled at the sight.

"I know she's homesick," Conlaodh said. "More than anything, I'm glad she got to have a taste of home. I'm also glad I haven't lost a brother to the Academy. Though, I must admit," he added thinking about it, "I've met several decent people from there lately."

Suddenly, he gave Iridian a cocky grin and a challenging stare. "Don't think I have forgotten about challenging you," he told him.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th February 2011, 9:56 pm

Iridian laughs, placing his glass down. "And here I thought the Loquat would distract you. Keltan's are easily distracted, but I suppose fighting is your passion. I'm afraid that I cannot face you this night. Tomorrow night, however, I'll be more than happy to face you......in the Spyntre Arena."

Blaise and Stryker continue to play, nearly breaking the railing to the stairs in the process.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th February 2011, 10:01 pm

"Bah!" Conlaodh scoffed. "I've had to play nice for the past two days! It's driving me nuts! I need to train! Surely a fellow kinsman understands my passion!"

Without warning he leapt for an attack in full throttle.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8th February 2011, 11:21 pm

[Attn: Emory]

Mina took the trinkets from Emory and studied them. There was nothing really special about them. She laid them on the bedside table next to the bed, then turned and smiled at Emory and nodded, "Okay. Do I need to wait for you to train me then? Or am I free to practice by myself?" She looked around the room, studying everything within it, "There doesn't seem to be anything that might get destroyed in here...except...that lamp...and...maybe those pictures on the wall..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th February 2011, 1:43 pm

[ATTN: Mina]

You cna practice on your own. Don't be afraid to break anything, I can always replace it. Try to focus on the plastic thing, shough. I must get some rest now. I'll be right across the hall, should you need me. Just call out. Sleep well, Mina." Emory hugs the girl again, and then goes to the door. "If you need clothes or supllies, let me know tomorrow and we can go shopping if you'd like."

[ATTN: OPEN]

Morgana walks around, looking for a place to stay. After being kicked out of the Academy for her "rough housing," she had no shelter for the night. Leaning up against the small wall around the Academy's edge, she closes her eyes and tries to sleep against the stone.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 2:21 pm

[Attn: Emory]

Mina nodded, and then yawned, suddenly realizing at Emory's mention of 'rest' how tired she really was, "Goodnight, Ms. Emory." She said. Emory left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Mina set her suitcase up on the bed, and opened it. She took out her clothes, and neatly placed her under garments and night gowns in the dresser by her bed. Her dresses she put on hangers in the closet. She put her empty suitcase on the floor in the closet as well. She pulled off the dress she was wearing and laid it in the corner of the room until it could be washed. Mina pulled one of her nightgowns out of the dresser, and pulled it on, then turned out the light and climbed into the bed. It was very soft, and comfortable, not had like the bed she had slept in last night.

Mina snuggled with Mr. Chuckles, and the new doll. She would have to think of a name for the new doll tomorrow, or at least ask Emory if it already had a name. She thought about her eventful day...just this morning she was being kicked out of the orphanage for learning that she could do magic...and now she was the most wonderful place she had never even dreamed of. She had people here who genuinely cared about her. She wondered if this was what it felt like to have a family. Finally, Mina drifted into a deep, soundless sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th February 2011, 2:35 pm

[ATTN: OPEN]

Emory wakes up in the morning and begins to cook breakfast. She prepares a huge meal, and then sits and begins to eat, not even waiting for the others to eat. The Spyntre is tonight.

The Harubana twins rush through thier meals and then move out into the training grounds, preparing for the even, yet again. They had so much to do and so little time. They blocked off the entrance with a sign saying that it's closed.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th February 2011, 3:21 pm

[Attn:Open]

Zack woke up the next morning. He looked around recognizing his room. He sighed, then gets up. Zack changed out of his armor and into his school uniform. He left his room locking it behind him. He walked around the school expecting something to happen. He didn't really care that there was the event going on that evening.

As he walked around he ran into Kyra and Yue. They were dressed formally. They had their weapons on their back. "Hey there Zack." They said in unison. "Oh hey there." He said to them. "You going to the event this evening?" Kyra asked holding up her invitation that she was given.

"Yes are you going Zack?" Yue asked holding up her own invitation. "I don't see why I should go I wasn't invited." Zack said. "What? Not Invited? That's alright we got you covered." They said holding up two extra invitations. "You simply have to go!" They said in unison.

"I don't want to go at all." Zack said. "Awe really Zack?" Kyra said pulling him aside. "You remember how I asked for one favor for keeping quiet." Kyra whispered to him. "What are you trying to pull here Kyra? Do you really want to waste your favor on some stupid party?" Zack whispered back.

Yue looked confused about why they were talking without her. "Yes I am wasting it on this. You are going or I will blab to the entire school." She threatened Zack. "Fine whatever, but you don't get to ask for another favor later." He whispered to her. "Then it is settled! You will be our date to this event!" Kyra said with a smile to Yue.

"Awe sharing one guy? My my my this shall be fun." Yue said standing on the other side of Zack. Zack sighed and they handed on of their spare invitations to Zack. "Don't be late!" They said walking away from Zack. He looked at the invitation and put it away in his pocket. He then walked away in the opposite direction of them.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top