Fuedal Era

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuedal Era - Page 2 Empty Fuedal Era

Post by Guest on 6th January 2011, 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Awaiting in the world set to the past. Many people lived in harmony. It seemed endless as communities began to grow. Though many people thought that there own people should not mix with others, and that started the war of territories in this small area. Humans, elves and demons started to claim territories splitting them apart in this world not giving a chance to continue the peace that there forefathers made for them. Cities were formed to keep there kind in, and keep the others out. Many didn't consider it fair, families with half breed children were abandon. Children were forced to live on there own...with war like this, villages were made to hold the half breeds and people against the cities boundaries. Many tried to stand up to the King's and Queens of the Cities but all have failed. It's up to a new generation to bring peace to the cities and help others appreciate difference. It's up to our young new minds to think of ways to bring peace to the world. Will they be able to fill the hopes and dreams of others? or will fate only bring them deeper in the whole of living in cages.

[ATTN:OPEN]

Kentaro stood at post as hours gone by not a single person traveled into the City...he sighed heavily as the sun started to come over the mountain side to set in the valley. He looked over at the smoke coming from far from the small village near Cave of Nuala. "I wonder what people are like there" he thought to himself.

~~

The temple stayed quiet in Kyoshi as Hatake began to fall asleep. His staff holding him up as the sun was setting over the Mountains.

~~

Kentaro waited in the tree's in the woods of Anchosaur. "Someone has to walk by...I'm hungry and I need money" he thought to himself...

~~

Everland City started to calm down from the busy day. The city grew quiet as the night was opon them. Ruka sighed looking out a tower window from the high castle. She sighed. "I wish I could bend water with Fish demons" thinking to herself. "the water is so beautiful..."

Last edited by xukitakex on 28th May 2011, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fuedal Era - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuedal Era

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th January 2011, 5:59 pm

[ATTN: Rasmus]

Idrahdi's eyes flare up with fury as her daggers find the first five men, felling them in an instant. Another man jumps at her, but in moments, she's up in a tree. She laughs at them as she lands above Rasmus's body, looking like a crazy, protective mother.

"You can't catch me, fools. Heed my words. You will all die. Soon." Irahdi takes hold of her pupil, who is on fire, and is gone from their sight. Rolling him on the ground in attempt to put out the fire, Irahdi begins to fight within herself.

Should I take him to Kentaro? Will he kill him? How will I kill all of those men? They must die for what they've done. I will make them pay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fuedal Era - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 9th January 2011, 6:18 pm

As Irahdi worked to put him out, Loinnir prayed, and suddenly a golden light emanated from the dagger at Rasmus' belt. Immediately following, the flames sprang back to life in an inferno, engulfing both Rasmus and Irahdi. The beautiful cry of a mysterious bird appears in the air and just as swiftly as the flames sprang to life, they disappeared, leaving Rasmus completely healed, as well as Irahdi, whose hands and arms are no longer severely burned. She looked down to Rasmus who slept peacefully, his breathing even.

"Thank the gods," Loinnir sighed in relief.

Fuedal Era - Page 2 Venom10
Fuedal Era - Page 2 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 9th January 2011, 8:28 pm

[Attn: Open]

Uteke was sleeping soundly until he awoke to the sound of metal clanking. He looked around only to find there was an unusual lack of weight on his lap. He then sees that his sword that had been laying on his lap earlier is gone. "Huh? Wasn't my uchigatana just here?" He stands up slowly with his sore and tired muscles, looking left and right but being unable to find his prized possession. "Don't tell me someone took it while I was asleep..." Uteke lets out a sigh and takes a step forward, felling something rub against his foot. He looks down and finds a well grown cat, staring up at him with his paws on the missing sword. "So you're the culprit, eh?" Uteke kneels down and reaches out to pet the cat on the head. The cat instantly darts off, leaving the sword behind. "Talk about friendly..." He yawns and picks up his sword, sliding it back into its sheath and taking it inside.

Fuedal Era - Page 2 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th January 2011, 8:55 pm

[ATTN: Iradhai, Kalena]

Katake smiled turning back at Kalena as she swept and smiled. Being older than her he always felt to be her older brother. The wind began to start to pick up as he was getting somewhat colder. He made his way to the Temple. "You know that you don't have to sweep, you've already done it 3 times today" he laughed lightly.

~~

Kentaro stayed behind the tree as he pulled a bottle out of his pocket and opened it as he poured some near where he was standing. "this should lead them away from my scent."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 9th January 2011, 9:50 pm

[Hatake]

Kalena turns and sees Hatake as he enters the temple. She offers him a quick smile, "Hatake you are back. I have some dinner prepared if you are hungry." She picks up the broom and starts for the closet. She cannot stop the bored sigh that escapes her lips.

Thank you leah
Fuedal Era - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th January 2011, 9:59 pm

Mizu swam out from the cave she lived in. The people of the village were all inside their own caves, sleeping she hoped. She took one last look at her home. I am sorry, mother...but...I have to do this... She thought to herself.

Mizu did not want to leave home, but she could not stand by waiting for the war above to reach them. Though the people of the village were convinced they were safe beneath the water's service, Mizu wasn't so sure. Land Dwellers were cunning, and they knew the fish demons of Seryan lived beneath Lake Seryan. There was many times during the summer season that several of her people (mainly younger ones, and those who were less intelligent) would be caught by one of their hooks, and lost forever. And what of the other species of demons? What if they needed help? The fish demons wanted no part in the war. They wanted to take no side. All they wanted was to live in peace - a peace, Mizu was sure, would end as soon as all the other demons were destroyed and the Land Dwellers turned their eyes upon the lake. They would find a way to enter the underwater village, and no doubt slaughter every one of her people. She did not want that to happen, and she was the only one with the drive to do something about it. She was in this alone...

Mustering her courage, Mizu made her way to the surface.
"Mizu!" She heard a fierce whisper behind her. She turned and saw her best friend Aki swimming towards her, "What are you doing?!" She said, he eyes wide in surprise, "You're going to the surface!"

"I already had this discussion with you..." Mizu said, sorrow in her voice, "I have to do this, Aki..." She looked at her best friend hopefully, "Come with me?"

Aki shook her head, "You're crazy...I didn't believe you would really go through with it...if I had thought that, I would have alerted someone."

Mizu looked at Aki sadly, "No one would care...you see how they all treat me...how my own father treats me..."

"I care, Mizu! And your mother...your poor mother...you'll bring her so much heartache..."

"Aki, I have to do this!" Mizu said with anger in her tone, and when she noted the hurt on Aki's face, she sighed and tears welled up in her eyes, though they were unnoticeable because of all the water around them, "I'm sorry...no one else sees the war as a threat...I know it will come here eventually...I know it will. Our people...they underestimate the power of the land dwellers. I want to help those who are against the ones raging this unnecessary war so it won't get here...and you...and mother...and everyone else will be safe."

"You've lost your mind...I'm going to wake your mother and Lord Umi now...I'm going to tell them...I'm sorry, Mizu, but I have to. You'll DIE up there! You don't know the first thing about being a Land Dweller! If land dwelling demons are being killed, what chance have you got? You will stand out, and be killed. I won't stand by and let my best friend kill herself." She raced towards Mizu's home cave, "LORD UMI! LADY LUNA!!!"

Mizu swam as fast as she could to the surface. Eventually she could see the outline of the moon in the sky, and it became clearer and clearer as she made her ascent until her head breached the water's surface. She inhaled with lungs she had never before used. It was painful at first, but eventually she gained a steady rhythm. She looked around. A breeze cooled her wet skin. She swam to the shore. She didn't see anything, or anyone that appeared to be a threat. A few trees dotted the land here and there, but other than that there was nothing. In the distance saw a tall mountain. She had heard about them from other fish demons who dared to come to the surface. She also saw some lights not too far off. She knew that that most likely meant a village of some sort. Mizu climbed up onto the land. She shivered as her body was exposed to the air.

"Mizu!" Came an angry hiss. She turned and saw three little heads poking out of the water -her father, her mother, and Aki, "Get back in the lake immediately!" Umi said angrily.

"I can't father...I'm going to help stop the war...you all don't see the danger it poses, and somebody has to save our people."

"Ridiculous! We are safe here! Away from the Land Dwellers! They can't harm us here! By stepping foot onto land, however, you are endangering us yourself! Get back in here NOW!"

"Please, Mizu..." Her mother spoke, "Please return to the water..."

Tears rolled down Mizu's cheeks now, "I can't mother...I have to do this...for you..." She turned away from them, which was the hardest thing she ever had done, and began walking towards the lights.

"Mizu!" Her father called after her. She ignored him and continued walking. She could hear her mother crying in despair, and Aki pleading with her to return.

"Mizu! Don't you ever think about returning here! You are banished, do you hear me?! YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE!"

The last thing Mizu heard was her mother's final cry in an attempt to get her to come back, but Mizu, sobbing uncontrollably, kept on walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th January 2011, 11:05 pm

[ATTN: Rasmus]

Irahdi looked from Rasmus to her arms and hands in shock. What the......?

"Rasmus? Can you hear me? Are you okay?" Irahdi pokes at Rasmus as she tries to bring him around. "Come on, moron, get up."

Fuedal Era - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th January 2011, 11:09 pm

[ATTN:OPEN]

Yuki was curled up into a ball next to a large tree in Whisper Forest. His green gi made him blend into the forest ground. His black hair was the only thing that could be seen while he was curled up. He soon stretched, all of his joints popping. He opened his eyes and stared at the sky. With a light sigh a grin creeped across his face. Yuki turned looking at the hole in the tree. He reached in and pulled out a Saki bottle. He then sat up and took a swig from the bottle.

Humans sure do know how to make an alcoholic drink, he thought to himself. Yuki then reached into the tree again and pulled out a Katana and a wakazashi. As he stood up his spine popped as if a sign of his age.

"I wish things were back the way they were before this stupid war," He said out loud to himself. He then tied the Saki bottle to his waste on the right side. Yuki looked around trying to figure out which way he wanted to go. Another smile creeped across his face as he walked off in a random direction. Being light on his feet he stepped on a branch that had fallen. As Yuki took his foot off of the branch, it didn't snap like it normally would if a human had stepped on it.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 10th January 2011, 12:26 pm

[ATTN: OPEN]

Zhelyr made it back to Anchorsaur without incident. He went to his client's house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, a woman answered the door; he had obviously roused her from sleep.

"Good evening. Your gem, Miss, without a scratch on it," he said as he held it up. "But bring the payment first."

She beamed at him, and quickly pulled out a bag of money. "Thank you so much!"

He took it and weighed it in his palm. "This is only half," he scowled.

"I-I'm sorry... I-"

"Bring me the rest, or you won't get your rock back."

She glared at him, then went back into the house. She returned with another bag. "Here it is. Now give me my gem!"

He took the bag and tossed her the rock. He flashed her a smile, then turned and left. He went to the outskirts of Anchorsaur, and scouted out his tree. He'd stay there for a few hours, since he'd been out all night, then head off and see what he could find on the road.

He summoned his wings and flew up to the top of the tree, where he'd built something of a hut. He'd called that tree home for over a hundred years; he always felt safe and comfortable in it. He went into the hut, perched on a branch, and fell asleep.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 1:22 pm

[ATTN: OPEN]

Mizu began to have second thoughts. She was freezing cold due to the cool night air, and now missed the warm waters of her homeland. She had been walking for nearly an hour, and her legs ached. Return home, Mizu. her concious told her, How can you expect to take on a whole army by yourself? It's insane. You can't do this by yourself. Return home where you were safe. Mizu stopped and turned back. She could no longer see the lake. "What am I doing?" She walked over to the trunk of a tree and sat down, rubbing her arms for warmth. "How are you ever going to do this, Mizu? Maybe Aki was right...you really are crazy..." tears formed in her eyes once more. She found a small rock laying next to her in the grass. She picked it up, examined it for a few moments, then threw it as hard as she could. "But what does it matter now? I can't go back. Now that I'm banished...if I return...they'll just lock me up in a prison..." She sniffled and wiped her eyes on her arm.

Anger flashed within her, "Well...who needs them anyway...like they care I'm gone...they didn't like me anyway. GOOD RIDDANCE!" She cried, and then, thinking about her mother, she lay down in the grass at the base of the tree, curled up, and cried until she fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th January 2011, 1:46 pm

[ATTN:Mizu]

Yuki loved the way the forest looked at night. He sighed as he continued walking. As he took another step he felt something was wrong about where he was stepping. He looked down but it was to late he ended up face first on the ground outside of the forest.

He looked to see what he stepped on and saw a person. I must have finally gone crazy? Or did I really just step on someone? he thought to himself. In any case I must apologize to them, or look foolish by apologizing to a log. thinking about what it must be like if someone where to see him.

"Um... Hello? I am dreadfully sorry for stepping on you. I didn't quite see you." Yuki said his soothing voice drifting in the night's air.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 4:21 pm

[ATTN: Yuki]

Mizu couldn't remember falling asleep. She remembered crying for her mother, and then the next thing she knew, something hard came down on her mid section. She cried out in surprise, and sat up right, groggy from her sudden wake. Her eyes burned slightly from crying so much. She heard a voice...a male voice...someone was here. Fear welled up inside of her, and she suddenly now felt very foolish for coming out here by herself. She jumped up and pressed herself against the tree. Her heart thumped in her chest. She saw the silhouette of the person who had stepped on her, but it was still night, and she could not see him clearly.

"I-it's alright..." She stuttered, half from cold, and half from fear, "I-I-I'm alright...." She was half relieved it was still night. If he hadn't seen her clearly, that meant he wouldn't know that she was a demon in case he was one of the demon killers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th January 2011, 4:36 pm

[Attn:Mizu]

Yuki was slightly shocked that the person jumped up so quickly. He stood up and smiled at the person in front of him though he couldn't tell if they really could see him or not. His fox like smile was from ear to ear. "I am glad you are alright ma'am," He said his soothing voice somewhat calming.

Yuki tired to gain his bearings. It was the first time in years that he had set foot out side of the forest. "Um.. Might I ask, Where am I? This place looks so different." Yuki sounded like a curious monk when he asked for directions. I hope this isn't a demon slayer I am talking to. That would ruin my evening, he thought to himself.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 8:15 pm

Mizu moved beside the tree, readying herself to run if needs be, although she had no idea how fast she could move on land. Surely not as fast as she could in water.

She tried to sound like she was native to this area, so the man wouldn't think she was suspicious, "Uh..." She thought hard. She didn't even know where she was, "Well..." She tried to keep her voice steady, "You're about an hour or so from Lake Seryan...." She said. Mizu, you're so dumb! You sound SO convincing! her conscious told her sarcastically. She looked towards the lights she had been heading towards. She wondered if she could make it before the man caught up with her...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th January 2011, 8:31 pm

"Lake Seryan? Hmmm I must have traveled farther than I though." He said out loud to himself forgetting that Mizu was there. He soon snapped back to reality. Yuki could hear that Mizu had shifted her position. "You arn't human are you?" He asked hoping not to offend the person that had been so helpful to him.

He looked around and could see lights off in the distance. Hmmm could that be a human town? I need more Saki so it might be good to sneak in if it is. Though this person could need my help so Saki can come later, he thought to himself.

Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 8:50 pm

Mizu stood her ground. If she was going to die, she would at least die fighting for her life as best as she could. She mustered her courage, and spoke with fierceness.

"What if I'm not? Are you going to kill me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 8:52 pm

Hatake sighed. He walked over taking the broom from her hands. "Something is bothering you. Why don't you tell me what it is." He gave a smile in hopes it would cheer her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th January 2011, 9:05 pm

"No I never much cared for killing. Even if there is a silly war going on. Besides I hate being the typical demon stereotype that kills his own kind. My name is Yuki Gyojo, what is your name?" Yuki asked her trying to be polite.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th January 2011, 9:08 pm

[Hatake]

Kalena turns and smiles at Hatake. "I guess I am a little tired. Go ahead and have something to eat. If you need me I will be in my room."

Kalena goes to her room and starts to pack a bag. It is not too far between the villages on foot, and she hopes that people still respect the temples. She does feel a little bad about not telling Hatake about her intentions, but knows that if the did he may go into overprotective mode. He may stop her or worse come with.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 9:32 pm

[ATTN:Kalena]

Hatake peeked into her room and sighed. "Her dreams of wanting to leave really are getting to her that much hu? I wonder if she knows that she talks in her sleep?" He sighed to himself as he walked down the hall to his room. "I should pack as well....I'll let her go...But I'll stay close behind her to protect her if needed...I know that her power is growing...but she isn't strong enough to go against those demons..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 9:48 pm

[ATTEN: Yuki]

Mizu considered the stranger's words, and dropped her guard slightly, "You're...a demon too?" She said. She wasn't quite ready to disclose her name yet...she couldn't come out and trust him right off the bat. She eyed his silhouette cautiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th January 2011, 10:02 pm

[Attn:mizu]

"Yes I am a demon." Yuki said gathering up a branch off the ground. He then lit the end on fire to give some sight. He could see Mizu now in front of him. His forest green eyes scanned her to check to see if she really was a demon. He sighed a sigh of relief. "I know I don't have much proof that I am a demon other than this mark," Yuki said pointing out the red paw print on his face. "Oh my finger nails," he said admiring his claw like nails. His fox grin could now be seen in the light.

Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th January 2011, 10:06 pm

[Hatake]

After packing and hiding everything in her closet, Kalena walks throughout the temple. There is a little bounce to her step. She is going to miss Kyoshi, but it is not like she will be gone forever. She wanders aimlessly taking in the details of the temple. Too excited to sleep. She eventually finds herself outside Hatake's room. She pauses for a moment. *Last chance Kalena, are you going to tell him. You should at least say good bye. * Kalena shakes her head, *It is not like you will be gone forever. Besides the temples do communicate quite openly with one another. They really need him here and you don't want him to worry do you.* She nods and continues on her way.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 10:13 pm

[ATTN:Kalena]

Hatake went to open his door as she was standing right there almost knocking her down he caught himself in shock to her standing there. "Um....HI?" he said still shocked. "Is there something you want to talk about?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th January 2011, 10:14 pm

[ATTEN: Yuki]

Mizu closed her eyes at the sudden light, and blinked until her eyes adjusted. She looked Yuki over and was filled with hope and relief. What luck was it to run in to someone of her kind? Well...sort of her kind anyway.

"My name is Mizu. I'm from Lake Seryan, home to the fish demon clan. I've come here to do whatever I can to prevent the war from reaching my homeland...and to bring peace back to the lands..." She spoke softly, shyly. She felt somewhat vulnerable in the light where he could have his eyes on her. She worried that he might treat her the way everyone else did back home - with disgust because she was a female.

That's a silly thought. Her concious told her, He's not from Seryan. The only reason they dispised you was because you were their next leader, a woman. You shouldn't have to worry about that on land. They don't know you're something like a princess.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum