Crossfire RP

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 5:12 pm

“Dinner first. Afterwards I will send her a telegram telling her I am here and that we are safe. I know she will be alright knowing that we made it to Rosario. It's Langora that I know she is worried about.” Brandon said.

The staff bought out their meals to them and quietly left the room. Iverson looked up at his son and chuckled. “All women worry. Jasmine has enough reason to worry about you. You have had enough problems in the past few months to deal with a life time.” He said. “As far as them getting the death penalty I would hope they do, but it is up to the council. They could get life in prison If they get it, more then likely they will spend jail in Sebastion's country.”

~~

Serena feeds the boys and changes their diapers. She puts them in matching outfits for the day and plays with them and Ava as till Jasmine is done. “There, don't you look better. See, I knew this would help. This is what I am here for. I stayed so I could help you.” she explained.”Now let's go get some breakfast.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 5:28 pm

Jasmine places the boys in the carriage after snuggling each of them. "They are too cute. I love their outfits. So do you think the guys are at the castle yet. I am not worried about them in Rosario, but I cannot help but worry about them in Langoria." She looks over at Serena as she pushes the carriage. They can hear children's giggles from outside the dining hall. "Poor Daniel must be ready to pull his hair out. Shall we rescue him?"

~~~~~~

"Jasmine is going to worry no matter where you go. I am surprised we were able to leave so easily. I am glad I left Serena there though. She will help with the two newborns." Vincent says as he eats. "They are so cute. Did you tell the news about the boys?" He raises his eyebrows at Brandon.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 7:03 pm

Serena chuckled. “We should. He's been a big help the past few days. We should give him a day off and let him do something he wants to do.” she said. They stop at the dining room and Daniel is waiting at the door. “Where are the boys?” She asked. She knew they were around because she could hear them giggling.

“Oh you know, practicing their ninja skills.” Daniel said winking at them. “I guess they don't want breakfast though. I guess I could eat their share.”

~~

Iverson looks up and raises an eyebrow at Vincent and then to Brandon. “What news? There's nothing wrong is there? Are they sick please tell us what is wrong. Maybe we can help.” he said.

Brandon lowered his fork and sighed. He scowled at Vincent and lost his appetite. “It's Tarq...He is not my son. He is the son of Anton....You can see it in his face.” He looked away from Iverson and Kalista.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 7:21 pm

The boys and Ava popped their heads out. "We are here." Ava announces. "Mommy!!" She runs over and gives Jasmine a hug. "I am hungry, don't let Daniel eat my food."

"Don't worry Daniel won't eat your food. I can't promise he won't eat the boys food." She winks back at him. "Everyone sit down and then we can start breakfast. After that maybe we can go to the park?" A nice quiet day is what she needs.

~~~~~~~~

Kalista lays her fork down. "Wow that is odd. Does Langoria know? If not, I recommend not telling them." She looks over at Brandon. "I know how hard this must be for you. But what better revenge to the man who terrorized your wife than to be the one who raises his child?"

Vincent raises his eyebrow surprised at Kalista's response. She is right in a way, but he still remembers how she treated Brandon when he first came.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 7:34 pm

The twins and Ava clap their hands as the staff bring in their breakfast. “I think that sounds like a great idea. We could all use a day to have fun.” Serena said looking at the kids. She knew Jasmine was tired. She could at least care for the boys while she napped for a while.

~~

“To me it is hard to see past that man. Tarq looks every bit of his father and I assure you he will when he gets older. It's hard to see past Anton and the evil he has done. I see Tarq and he reminds me of all the bad that has happened and I get angry. I want to love him but it is hard. Now I understand how you felt when you first met me.” Brandon said.

Iverson clears his throat. “Kalista is right though. I wouldn't tell Langora if you haven't already. No matter what though, he is our grandson and we will love him. I hope you learn to love him just as Kalista has learned to love you.”

“We have not told Langora but they believe that the children are their grandsons. We have not told them anything. I refuse to let them even see either one.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 7:54 pm

"They would believe that. It won't matter at the trial though since the trial will not be against Anton. The trial will be against both them and the Ells royalty for conspiracy against the country of Moldova. And for assisting with the assault against Jasmine. The status of the children does not matter." Kalista points out. "It may not be easy, but I know you can do it."

Vincent stays quiet not knowing what to say. "I can see his point of view. Anton has been terrorizing them for years. However the child is not the same person as his father."

~~~~~

"Maybe we can swing by the house and grab my parents too. I know they will help us out at the park." Jasmine looks at Serena. "The park is a nice place for naps too."

Daniel laughs. "Is this for your sake Jasmine? You look a little tired. Good thing it is sunny out."

"I wanna go to the park." Ava nods.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 8:11 pm

“I know that Tarq is not his father. I just see him and it reminds me of it. So many years of pain and torture that we have endured and to find out that she has indeed had his son. For me it makes me sick. Will the council not want to know for Langora's future? Technically he should be their king.”

“That will depend on what you and Jasmine want to do with his future. He could easily become king of his own nation some day if that's what you want him to have but it's also up to the council to decide on what to do with the nation of Langora.” Iverson said. “Don't let this make you angry. He is still your son.”

~~

Serena looked at Daniel. “Hey you try getting up with twins at night all by yourself. It's not easy or fun.” She said wagging her finger at him. “Don't worry Ava, we will take you to the park.”

The boys hurried up and was pushing food in their faces. “Don't kill yourselves eating. We have all day to go to the park.” Serena said rolling her eyes.

“But we wanna go now.” Jonathon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 8:46 pm

"We can address the issue after the fate of the Langorians and Ells royalty is chosen." Kalista smirks. "What are they going to do rip a child away from his mother? Currently we have control over Langoria, when Tareq becomes of age, we will turn it over to him. If he want it that is."

"That sounds reasonable." Vincent looks at Brandon. "What do you think of that?"

~~~~~

"We will go after we are all done eating and packing. Daniel, can you go home and tell my parents to come and bring Sakura?" Jasmine asks.

Daniel nods. "Sure can and if the boys are good, I can give them a lesson too."

Samuel's eyes grow big. "We will be really good."

Jasmine leans to Serena. "I know you will need some with with the kids."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 8:57 pm

Brandon nods his head. “That sounds fine I guess. There's not much else I can do about it now is there.” He asked. He just sat there and looked at his food. “I've lost my apatite. Please don't mind me.”

“You should try to eat something Brandon. You were fine before. You will have to make decisions over this sooner or later and he will grow up in your castle. You can't ignore that.” Iverson said.

“You're right, I can't. But it doesn't mean that I can't love my own son more. Lawrence will be the one to rule Moldova. Not Tarq. I will forbid it.” Brandon said in an angry voice.

~~

“With that many kids, I know we are going to need help.” Serena said chuckling. “Besides. I know your parents are going to hog the twins and Hope is going to want to play too. I can't wait for her to start walking.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 9:59 pm

"Actually you are wrong. Ava is the oldest isn't she? Moldova's law always went with the oldest child unless the king deemed it different. Which is why the race happened in the first place." Kalista reminded him. "It is not going to be easy at first, but you have to learn to separate the father from the son. Look at Malachai. He is the son of Damascus, who murdered Madeline's first fiancee and raped her. He looks exactly like his father, but is a kind and gentle soul."

"You will have Jasmine to help out with him too. Those eyes of Tareq's are here eyes. Just think of him being hers, and that should help." Vincent added. "Go do the telegram, and then come back and eat."

~~~~~

"Give her a few more months, then she just might. I can't believe how lucky you got with her. She is so adorable and the boys love her so much." Jasmine smiles. She sees the kids are done eating. "Let's get packed for the park, and then we can go!!"

All the kids cheer and run out of the room. "I don't know how my parents did it." Jasmine laughs.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 10:11 pm

Brandon nodded his head. “I think I will. I will be right back. If you don't mind father, I am going to send that telegram now. I will eat when I return.” He said.

“Go right ahead.” Iverson said. He waited till Brandon walked out and looked at Vincent. “Is he even handling Tarq at all? I hope he's not leaving the child in the cold per say.”

~~

“I don't see how they did it either. Three is enough for me.” Serena said agreeing with Jasmine. They headed back upstairs and began to pack. Serena packed a few toys for Hope and then clinged her to her hip. She then went into the play room and gets the beach ball and a few outside toys for the kids to play with.

“Are we ready?” Serena asked as she put Hope in the stroller.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 10:38 pm

"I think we will need to carriage for all of us and our stuff." Jasmine yawns with a smile on her face. "It is a good thing we have our strollers." They all head to the carriage house and head to the park. The older kids are chattering away.

They are greeted at the park by the people. They love seeing the kids, including the boys. It appears that Madeline and Berenson have set up an area for them already. "Serena, Jasmine, it is good to see you. Sakura is looking forward to playing with the boys. Now give me my grandsons. Jasmine, you look exhausted. Get some rest."

~~~~

"From what I saw, he is not ignoring Tareq, but there is some tension." Vincent tells him. "He is a good father and I am sure Tareq will win him over."

"I agree with that. It took me some time to accept him in my life and I had it easier. I didn't have to raise him. Brandon will be a good father to all the children."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2018, 6:32 pm

“She's been up the past few nights by herself with them without any help. I'm trying to get her to let me help at least tonight.” Serena said. “Maybe a few nights since Hope sleeps through the night now. Boy's be good, don't go out to far.”

“Oh they will be safe Serena, let them have their fun. The people will just send them back to us. Just like they would Ava.” Berenson said with a smile. “Now you get some rest too, we will take care of the young ones. Give Hope to me.”

~~

Brandon walks down the hall and makes it to the telegraph room. He takes a pencil and writes a quick note.

“Dear Jasmine,

We made it to Rosario. I just wanted to let you know we were safe getting here. Once we are in Langora I will telegraph you again and let you know we are there safely.

Love all of you.

Brandon.”

He hands it to the telegram operator and then asks him to send it to Moldova. He then heads back to the dining room.

~~

Iverson nodded his head. “He will just need some time. He will learn to love Tarq just like Kalista learned to love him. He will have a life time in learning how to love him.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2018, 7:02 pm

Madeline shakes her head. "Jasmine, we are all here to help you, including Serena. Take a nap now and we will watch over the kids. I am sure they will be playing together anyway." She looks at Serena. "Hope looks like she is crawling pretty good there."

Jasmine sighs and lies down on the blanket. She only intended on closing her eyes a little bit, but soon enough she falls asleep.

~~~

"I know he will, but it will take him some time too." Vincent answers and looks up as Brandon returns. "There now Jasmine can get some rest. She really did not like Brandon going to Langoria."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2018, 7:10 pm

Serena watches Hope. “She is, isn't she? It won't be long before she is walking. She is growing so fast on us. It seems just like yesterday that we were able to bring her home.” She said as Hope crawled over to the boys. She sat up and clapped her hands and pushed the ball over to them.

“The boys are so good with her too. I know you are glad for that. They have taken her under their wing and are protecting her as if she was their own. She could not have better brothers.” Berenson said.

~~

Brandon walks back to his chair and takes a seat. He takes a deep breath and nods his head. “She will be happy to know that we made it here safely. I let her know that when we get to Langora I would send her another telegram letting her know I was there safely.” He explained.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2018, 7:21 pm

Kalista nods. "I can understand that she is afraid. Langoria has been a source of her fear for so long. However now our troops are there. I still want all of you to be on your guard. Just in case they still have some sympathizers."

"Don't worry Kalista, I will watch their backs and they will watch mine." Vincent assures her.

~~~~~~

"If Jasmine starts to get stubborn, let us know. It is not good for her to get so run down." Madeline looks at her daughter. "She will carry the weight of the world before she asks for help. It has always been a fault of hers." She looks over at the kids and sees a guard also watching them as they play.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2018, 7:33 pm

“We will take care of each other. That is what family do.” Iverson said with a smile.

Brandon smiled. “We will be safe. I have had enough dealings with Langora to know what to expect there.”

~~

“Don't worry, I will get her. I plan on stealing the babies one night so she can get plenty of rest one night and then I will share with her the rest of the nights.” Serena said. She was watching the kids play with the ball with Hope. She was indeed thankful for how kind they were to her.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st January 2018, 9:45 pm

Kalista shakes her finger at all of them. "Don't get too cocky and be on your guard. I will worry until you get home as well."

"Don't worry we are smart, Kalista." Vincent answers. "We know that we have loved ones to come home too. I hope you don't mind if I spend the night here. I don't want to be alone in a big house."

"We have rooms for both you and Brandon. If I know Iverson, he will want to leave early as well." Kalista offers.

~~~~~~~

"Don't worry, we have guards watching the kids too. Although it may appear they are playmates as well. It is the best way to protect the kids and give them their freedom." Madeline assures Serena. "Thank you so much for staying here for Jasmine. I know she needs and appreciates not having her mom and dad hanging around all the time. You should have Daniel take the boys for martial art classes too. I know he would love it.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th February 2018, 2:16 pm

“Leave early and get there early means we can come home as soon as possible. I don't want to be there in that cold country as much as the two of you do.” Iverson said. He took a sip of wine and then looked at the others. “We just have to remember that there may be some who are still loyal to the king and queen there. We don't know what to expect to we must be aware of our surroundings at all times.”

“Understood. I don't want to give Jasmine any more reason to worry about me then she already does. The goddess bless her, she did not want me coming and tried to keep me from coming. I know there are things that I am going to have to do though in life and this be one of them. Jasmine will one day understand I hope.” Brandon said as he looked at the others.

~~

“I wish I could do more for her but she will only allow me to do so much for her. Though I know what I do for her is great help anyways. She needs a break now and then. Without Brandon here to help her I know it must be hard. I know personally if I didn't have Vincent with the twins I couldn't have done it. He was a great help to me.” Serena said with a smile. She was watching the boys play with the ball with one of the guards now. Ava was playing with Hope in the sand pile.

“I think I will have Daniel continue their martial arts class. They haven't had one since we've been gone and it's been about a month now. No telling how long it could be before Brandon and Vincent return from Langora either.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th February 2018, 2:48 pm

"Jasmine has every right to worry, and I know you would have done the same if the roles were reversed." Vincent places his cup into the sink. "I am going to try to get some sleep. I know it will be hard in Langoria."

~~~~~~

"It should not take them too long. They will have to get George and Lenora into their custody and begin the transition of power. Iverson, Vincent, and Brandon are smart." Madeline assures them.

Jasmine starts to awaken. "They will have to be careful of people still loyal to the old regime too. Which is why I am worried." She rolls over and looks at the kids. The younger twins are sleeping away. "They should get hungry in a little while. I have the bottles and some water in the bag. We should head back when the kids get tired."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th February 2018, 3:01 pm

Brandon yawns and nods his head. “I can't say if that is true or not but I can see it being true.” He said. “Now I'm tired. Sitting and doing nothing all day makes you tired.” He said chuckling.

“I can contest that. Let us show you to your rooms for the night. Vincent, you will stay in your and Serena's usual room.” Iverson said. He walks with them out of the dining room and to the royal wing. He opens a door and shows it to Brandon. “This will be your room for the night.”

“Thank you father.” Brandon said before going in.

~~

Serena smiles and looks at Jasmine. “I hope you had a wonderful nap. You look like it was a nice one.” She said. “Here I will help you feed them. I will take one.”

Berenson nodded his head agreeing with his wife and daughter. “Once the old regime is bought to it's knees though, it will be done with. Though.hopefully they will take care of that while they are there. I know they do not want to see an uprising. That's all Iverson needs right now. Though the people of Langora are a simple people. They shouldn't do that.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th February 2018, 3:29 pm

The trip to Langoria itself was easier. They have more snow than Rosario, but it is starting to melt. The people greeting them have been reserved, but not hostile. They are more curious than anything else.

"Welcome to the SnowDrop inn. We have a room ready for your Majesties." The desk attendant tells them. "Oh is her majesty not here? I was looking forward to seeing the babies."

Vincent raises his eye at Brandon and Iverson.

~~~~

Jasmine is finishing up her paper work. It's been two days since she got a telegram. She is getting a little nervous. She looks up at Serena who just entered her office. "Are your boys with Daniel? I know he is off his guard duties this week to help out. I am almost done here, my boys are still sleeping." She looks over at them in the playpen in her office. "Tell me they are alright..."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th February 2018, 4:29 pm

Brandon starts to open his mouth and Iverson cuts him off. “The children are at home with their mother. It is not yet time that they can travel. Thank you for having a room for us.” He looks at Brandon to let him know to keep his mouth closed. They don't know the rumors circulating here in Langora about the children yet and he wants to know more about it before things are said.

Brandon keeps his mouth closed for the time being. He thanks the attendant and then heads upstairs with his father and Vincent. “Why did you cut me off? They need to know the truth about the children.”

“We don't know what's been said about the children. You don't want to start something that you can't handle. For the time being a little white lie is best said. Besides the children are at home with their mother under orders not to travel. Am I correct?” Iverson said cracking a grin.

~~

“Yes, the boys are with Daniel. He has been a help. Hope is taking a nap as well. One of the guards are watching her and Ava.” Serena said. She walks over and takes a seat in Jasmine's office. She looks at the boys sleeping in the pen and then looks back at Jasmine. “They are fine Jasmine. It's been two days. You know as well as I do it took us three to get there. Two days travel and a stop at an inn and one more full day's travel. I'm sure you will hear from him tonight to let you know that he is indeed in Langora. Don't let it get you down.” She said reaching over the table and taking Jasmine's hand. She squeezed it gently.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th February 2018, 5:34 pm

Vincent chuckles. "He is right, although the orders are from the Queen more than the doctor. I am surprised they know about the twins."

"Well George and Lenora probably spread the word as soon as they knew. Did you guys want to eat downstairs or up in one of our rooms?"

~~~~~~~~

"I know, I am being a worrywart. Those boys are going to be worn out when they get back." Jasmine squeezes Serena's hand back. The boys begin to move around. "Come on, I am done here for now."

They each grab a boy and leave the office and check on the girls. Ava is playing quietly and Hope is just beginning to stir.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th February 2018, 5:53 pm

“I'd prefer upstairs if that's alright with you. The less talking I have to do about the babies the better.” Brandon said.

Iverson raised an eyebrow. “You will eventually have to face facts, Brandon. Don't turn the child away just because of whom his father is. He can be a good child. You have to raise him that way.” He said. He walks back to the front desk and orders dinner for them to be sent up. “There. Dinner will be sent up in about a half hour. Till then you can get ready. It will be sent to my room.”

~~

Serena holds on to Tarq and smiles. “He sure is cute though. He has your eyes. I hope Brandon can look past who his father is.” She said. She ruffles Hope's hair as she crawls over to her. She wants to see him too so she points to him. Serena holds Tarq down enough so she can see. “Isn't he cute Hope.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum