A heartbreaking goodbye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A heartbreaking goodbye.

Post by HikariKuragari on 2nd January 2018, 6:34 pm

Hey Guys,

I know the new year just started and that the timing might be really bad, but I have a very important announcement to make. It is a very heartbreaking one even for me, but I hope you guys will understand my situation.

Thing is, I am not okay. My mental health is horrible right now and the smallest thing can shatter me in pieces. I do my best to hold on, get back up, but there's always something that throws me back on the ground and I'm honestly completely emotionally burned. I have always been someone who lived with anxiety and sadly GTR has become one of the biggest trigger of anxiety currently. I won't go into specifics, but the feel of it is as much as I struggle and try to tell myself I can do it, it's just an endless loop of pain. Sometimes it's okay, other times I crumble under the pressure or the feels that no matter how much I try to hold on to not put anyone in shit, to not disappoint, to be there and help out.... I just really forget to have time for me in all this, sure I enjoy rping and helping out, but it has become too much and the sad truth is that I reached my limit. I've been depressed for weeks over the fact that I had to try and accept that I couldn't go on anymore, but this is it.... I took the decision for my mental health to let everything go.

I will leave GTR permanently.

However this does not erase all the fun and the people I've met. It's been a little more than 7 years, I've been there since the beginning almost. I don't regret my time here and I hope you guys can continue to have fun and support each other as you always do. As for contact info, you can continue to poke me whenever through discord or fb, skype even if you have it. Discord may be the quickest one as I have it on my phone too. Those who don't have me in their personal contacts and want to add me, feel free to do so. I'd be happy to keep in touch. Discord : HikariKuragari #9354.

Another thing : I know at times I seemed irritated or incoherent into what I was saying, didn't always overflow with everyone but it did at times. I'm sorry if that may have offended or hurt people. I was simply either extremely anxious or just extremely hurt or both. A lot happened in 2017 and I've been pretty weak. I hope you guys can forgive me on this. And also sorry I've been inactive on the chat, I tend to keep my distance when the pain is too great. And I've been keeping my distance for that very reason, but not because I hate people.

Last note - Although I'm leaving, I have one last request. To keep my account there to have a trace of me and my work as well as those 7 years of rping. Thanks for everything and sorry for leaving so suddenly.

Love you all

HK.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: A heartbreaking goodbye.

Post by Luna on 3rd January 2018, 7:15 pm

I hate to see you go HK, especially since you have been here for so long. But I understand that sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Take care and remember us here at GTR. We will miss you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top