Artifacts RP

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 2 Empty Artifacts RP

Post by Fina on 7th February 2011, 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Palia strides up to the gates that lead into Abbersworn. She looks up at the sign that labels the town and sighs, "I guess we're finally back... Funny, I thought I'd come back home with my family in tow..." Glacies looks at Palia solemnly, then looks in the gates to find something that could distract Palia. A small smile spreads across her face as she spots the marketplace. "Perhaps we should check out that stall over there. I see some pretty jewelry over there. I know how much you love accessories." Glacies says, noticing Palia's face light up. Palia looks up and into the gates, seeing the stall that Glacies had pointed out. Palia then skips into Abbersworn and spins around to face Glacies, "I guess a little shopping wouldn't hurt anyone, now would it? Let us be off then." At that, they both walk into the marketplace and begin to scan their wares.

[That is my intro! Feel free to post yours at anytime! Smile]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Artifacts RP - Page 2 Nn9YMArtifacts RP - Page 2 5v4OqArtifacts RP - Page 2 JI0PIArtifacts RP - Page 2 QKnbe

Artifacts RP - Page 2 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Artifacts RP

Post by Guest on 8th February 2011, 11:16 pm

[Attn: Heidrun]

"I am doing well, thank you!" Velina shouted back, "Elwyn and I were about to head into the marketplace and look around at their wares! Her majesty has given me the day off today! Would you like to join us? You seem like you could use some time away from the castle!" She added.

"Really," Elwyn said under his breath so that only Velina could hear, "Do you have to shout? People are giving us odd looks..." Elwyn said looking around.

"Pssshaw..." Velina waved her hand in an idle manner, "Who cares. Let them look."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 9th February 2011, 6:22 am

[Attn: Velina]

"Give me a minute I will be right down!" Heidrun shouts before going back into her room. She sets her oboe on her nightstand. She checks her door which is still locked from the outside.

She gives Blaise a mischievous look "Velina invited me to go shopping. I am going"

Blaise nods "Looks like a little adventure, count me in. But how do you plan on getting out of here?"

Heidrun heads for her closet. Finding a rope ladder she has stored away for emergencies. She takes it out and heads backs to the balcony. She quickly secures it. "Look out below" She shouts before throwing the ladder down.

She climbs down with Blaise following. Once she is on the ground she smooths out her dress. "Lead the way Velina."

Thank you leah
Artifacts RP - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 8:50 am

Velina watched Heidrun throw a latter off the balcony and began climbing down it. Velina raised her eyebrows, then grinned as she realized Heidrun's predicament.

"So that's how it is, eh?" She said, "Mommy and daddy locked you up so you couldn't go anywhere?" She grinned as they began walking down the path once more, heading for the castle courtyard gates.

"Velina..." Elwyn whispered to her, hovering closely beside her, he gave Heidrun and Blaise a brief smile, then leaned in to Velina's ear, whispering softly, "...if she was up there for a reason, she could get in a lot of trouble...and we're helping her get into that trouble..."

Velina waved Elwyn away, "Don't worry about it, Elwyn. Geez, you're such a worry wart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 1:25 pm

[Attn: Open]

The two men perched silently on the rocks jutting out from the red river of blood.
The man on the left was crouched on his feet, his dark eyelids closed. His pitch black hair moves faintly in the wind. He has his back to the other man, and seems to be playing in the mud of the river bank with a stick like a child would do.
The man on the right stands unmoving atop his rock, clenching a pale baby blue sythe in the moonlight. The breeze takes down his hood, revealing a head of dark violet hair. His eyes are open, black irises against white.
"Nilex."
The man on the left pays no attention to his partner's call.
The man on the right sighs, "He's out of it again.." he thinks, as Nilex continues to have his back turned. The blood of the river flows around the rocks quickly and steadily.
He jumps quietly to a stone behind where Nilex is crouched, and looks over his shoulder.
Four different angles of a skull, seeming to be of the same kind, are drawn in detail in the ground. A strange language is perfectly printed around all four sketches, going around in a circle, getting smaller as it continues inward.
Nilex's eyes flick open, and he turns, startled, to look at his partner.
"Necro. When did you get there..?" he asks in an even tone while standing up, unaware of the state he was just in.
"I just jumped over," Necro lied, "Are you ready to practice?"
"Practice.." Nilex repeats, his eyes regaining a non-glazed appearance, "Absolutely, why wouldn't I be? First move is yours, Necro."
"I'll accept that." Necro replies as he jumps back over to his beginning position on the rocks.
Nilex flicks out his twin switch-blade knifes, grinning, as his ice-blue eyes glimmer in the moonlight. He doesn't notice the drawings he created in the ground.
Necro spins his sythe around in his left hand, also grinning, as he places his hood back over his head.
"One."
"Two."
"..Three."
A clatter of blades fills the air, clashing loudly with contact, and slicing through air with the slightest of sound with none. The two men jumped from rock to rock and back again; a deadly dance of weapons. They went at eachother with no mercy, looking for any flaw in eachother's tactics.
Not a scratch was laid on either opponent.
"I say," Nilex said, blocking swipes of Necro's sythe, "We can call it a night."
"I say," Necro replied, using the rod of his sythe to block the blows of Nilex's knives, "That sounds wonderful."
Both men leaped towards eachother, and held their weapons out in front of them.
"Interesting fight, but next time, we're not just using blades." They stated in unison.
"And tomorrow, we can go see what needs to be done around Dracarr." Necro said as they made their way back to the dark building they knew as home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th February 2011, 2:08 pm

[ATTN: Junaluska, Hershal]

King Arden III smiles and speaks loudly, with command, rather than request: "I want you both to travel for me and request an early meeting from the ruler of the Vampires, Halflings, Dwarves, Elves, and Drows. I am the new king, so I believe I deserve an introduction and I would love to meet each one. SO. Go request. And listen to the rumos. Tell me who you hear speaking poorly of me. I want to know my enemies. Leave as soon as possible."

Last edited by Leah7 on 9th February 2011, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Artifacts RP - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th February 2011, 2:46 pm

[Attn:King, Junaluska]

"Awe and here I was thinking you only wanted me to solve puzzles in this town." Hershal said to the King in a sarcastic kind of tone. "Hmmm sounds dangerous. Don't most places hate humans?" Hershal asked. "Well if this is what you request sire then so be it." He said with a bow to the king.

"Is there anything that I will need to show proof to the other kings that You were the one that sent me?" He asked. He observed Junaluska for a minute then looked back at the king. "Oh maybe having someone that works directly for the king might be willing to help me talk to the other kings." He said hinting at having Junaluska join him.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 9th February 2011, 6:29 pm

Heidrun and Velina walk side by side. "No they locked me in so they can parade me in front of another potential suitor." She stops and pulls on her dress. "I mean look at this, as if I would wear this anywhere. Even if it is pretty."

She starts walking again "So is there anywhere in particular you want to go or is this a window shopping trip?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th February 2011, 6:30 pm

[ATTN: Junaluska, Hershal]

"Take my letters to them. It will explain everything to them and they are closed with my seal." Kind Arden II says. "Be quick and safe, my good, loyal contingents. I'm sure you will be treated kindly as the messenger of a King."

He waves his hand in dismissal.

[ATTN: Astrid]

Kandim knocked on the door before entering. Seeing Astrid looking up expectanly, he inhales deeply before speaking, dreading her reaction.

"I have a message for you, Astrid. The command of the drow people is for you to be the first non-drow to learn the drow religion. Will you accept this honor, or decline?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 6:35 pm

(ATTN: KANDIM)

Astrid turns, her eyes tired. It takes a split second for his news to sink in.
"I would be mad to decline. Tell the commander I would be honored to be bestowed with this." She stood and smiled. "Thank you for delivering this message to me, Kandim."
She closes the book on the table and slings her back, filled with Maker knows what and becons of Raphael to stand. The blue haired man makes his way next to her.
"I was just about to leave, actually. Do you want me to tell him in person? You seem like you might be busy..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th February 2011, 7:07 pm

[ATTN: Astrid]

Kandim sighs with relief. "Actually, King Vinnicys is the one who has offered you this rare occasion. If you wish to speak with him, he is in his royal chambers. I am quite busy and he'll be pleased to hear that you accept."

Kandim bows and walks away, his mind rambling. I can't believe they chose her. I'm so glad she didn't refuse. They love to shoot the messenger for bad news, these days.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th February 2011, 7:11 pm

[Attn:King, Junaluska]

"Ok so that is it? Just take the letters and go?" He asked kind of saddened. "Oh well I guess this could turn out to be fun. Possibly. Maybe solve a murder or two while I am gone." He said kind of to himself as he bowed to the king once more.

He was about to walk away so that he could pack for his travels. "Oh one last thing sire." Hershal said turning to look at the King. "Please tell your guards to stop breaking down my door. I mean it's like they have no disregard to my privacy." He said before bowing again. "No offense to your guards sire." He added.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 7:26 pm

Velina felt sorry for Heidrun, "They don't give you any free time or anything? That seems kind of mean....and to answer your question, I just thought we would look around and see what was for sale. I don't have my heart set on buying anything."

They walked through the gates of the castle courtyard and onto the cobblestone street of the marketplace. Other people where walking around going about their own business.

"Besides," Velina added, "You really looked like you needed time away from the castle, and we see each other around often and talk for a few minutes, but we've never actually gone out to do something together." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9th February 2011, 7:48 pm

Hershal King

Junaluska, Solana and Tzefira bowed to the king. "Your wish is our command King. I will make arrangements to leave right away sir. I will make sure that each king receives their right letter." she said as she stood back up.

"Hershai in two hours please meet me at the city gates. I must get my things together and make arrangements for traveling. Do you have a horse?" She asked. "Traveling will be much better with one.

Artifacts RP - Page 2 Lunaba11
Artifacts RP - Page 2 Moty_l14
Artifacts RP - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 9th February 2011, 7:51 pm

Heidrun sighs "Ever since they found the crossbow they have been extra protective of me." She tilts her head in a haughty manner the tone of her voice matching "No daughter of mine needs to learn the way of a servant."

She looks askance at Velina. "I've been doing little things to rebel against them since. I cut my hair...started to take fashion advice from Blaise over there...And now I am sneaking out. Someday they are going to have to let me go..."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th February 2011, 7:59 pm

[Attn:Junaluska, Open]

"I do not have a horse. In two hours I shall be ready to go. Though I doubt I will need that much time. I think I am still packed from my last trip." He said out loud. He gave one last bow to the king. He then bowed to Junaluska before leaving.

He made his way home and grabbed his Violin and put it in its case. He then grabbed a back pack that was already full with all kinds of stuff. He gave one last look around his small house. Let's see, got everything on me, My puzzle box, My violin, some light reading in the bag. What else? Hmmm Empty journal to write in. Got that from my last murder case I solved. Hershal was deep in thought.

Once he finally finished thinking of everything he would need he turned and left his house. He locked up and went to the City Gates and Waited. He had been ready and at the gates only after an hour of time had passed. He stood there fiddling with his Puzzle Box waiting for Junaluska.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9th February 2011, 8:45 pm

Hershal King

Junaluska bowed to the king and left with Hershai. Solara and Tzefira had disappeared but the Deep blue Wings were on Junaluska's cape. hmm.. They must have needed some rest She thought.

"I will have a horse for you then. I must go and prepare now." She said. She walked down the hall and up a spiral staircase to the room that was hers inside the castle. Getting her things together she put on her traveling clothes. When she left the room she was wearing a light long sleeved green top and a pair of black pants. Her cape on the outside was black but the inside was purple and was chained on with a silver chain and pendant showing the kingdom's crest. She wore her hair in a loose ponytail so that it did not get in the way of things when Battles were going on.

She walked down the the stables and told the stable keeper to prepare her horse and another for Hershai and to meet her at the entrance of the castle in one hour. Then she went to her parents house where she would tell them that she would be leaving for quite a spell.

She walked in and the butler greeted her. He took her to where her mother was in the library of the home. "Good afternoon Mother. I just wanted to let you know that I am leaving on a mission for the king and will be gone for quite a spell this time." she said.

"Yes I overheard your father speaking to one of the guards earlier. The king sent him here to let us know of the mission. Please promise you will be back safely." she said.

Junaluska sighed and smiled. "Yes mom I will be just fine I promise." she said. With that she hugged her mother and left. She met the stable man in front of the castle. Checking that everything was there, rope, food, clothing, flint and everything else needed for the journey she went to meet Hershal at the entrance of the city.

"Ahh there you are Hershal. I only took about an hour and a half to get here." she chuckled. "This will be your horse for the journey." she said. She gave the reigns to Hershai.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 9th February 2011, 9:27 pm

[Attn:Junaluska, Open]

When Junaluska arrived he put the puzzle box away. He took the reigns of the horse after he secured his Violin to his bag. He jumped up onto the horse and got his bearings. "Alright where to first?" He asked her. Hershal had ridden a horse once but it had been a while, he preferred walking.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th February 2011, 10:43 pm

Velina blinked, somewhat offended by the statement of 'servant' Heidrun said her parents had made, "Having a crossbow, or a weapon of any kind doesn't necessarily make you a servant..." She said. She wasn't sure why that statement offended her...because she was pretty much a servant to the queen, but it's not like she hated her job, "Well, in any case, I'm happy to be your rescuer for the day!" She giggled.

Elwyn sighed, Yeah...rescuer for the day until we get back to the castle after Heidrun's parents realize she's missing... he thought to himself.

They entered the marketplace. There were many booths set up and it was semi crowded with people.

"Is there anywhere you would like to go, Heidrun? Any booth you would like to check out? Anything you've been wanting to look into buying lately?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th February 2011, 6:20 am

[Velina]

Heidrun saw Velina blink and looked at her feet. "Sorry about that, they never used to be so bad. It's gotten worse since I have 'become of age'. I love them, I really do I wish they would just back off a little."

She puts the smile back on her face and looks around. "I don't have any preference really, I just want to stay away from any too proper and lady like. This may sound silly, but I could go for a pair of comfortable shoes."

She nudges Velina "How about I get you something? Think of something you always wanted, but will never buy yourself. It will be my thank you for rescuing me today! It can be anything."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th February 2011, 8:26 am

[Heidrun]

Velina thought for a moment, then she pounded the palm of her hand with her other fist, "I've got it!" She esclaimed, "I've always wanted a carrying case for my ocarina..." She said pulling the instrument out of her pocket, "But...I could never get myself to buy one...because why waste the money when my pocket works just as well." She smiled, then her face took on a light shade of red, "Buuut....you don't really have to buy me anything..." She said, slipping the ocarina back into her pocket, "And there is a shoe shop down the street. They've got all sorts of shoes!" Velina exclaimed leading Heidrun and the two summons towards the building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th February 2011, 9:26 am

[ATTN:Open]

Kentaro sat in his small home in Vengmitium tracking his fathers movements of looking for the most rare gems in the world. Though the one Gem his father wanted Kentaro kept secret in his very home. I dare not speak of the very existence of his secret to anyone. Though he wait long to be accepted by others. Looking out his window he saw the sun peering though the clouds.

"Seems like a day to get my shopping done." he said to himself in haste. There wasn't much else to do for this older gentleman to do.

"If only I could live like my father, have a life filled with adventure. I fear I might not live that long though." he said to himself.

He was considered one of the Elders in the town. Every few weeks all the Elders would gather at a meeting to talk of the Towns affairs. Kentaro didn't bother with showing up for each one. Many people didn't like his company. It wasn't his fault he was born of two races. So rather than dealing with the pure breeds comments he locks himself away in his small home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th February 2011, 4:01 pm

[Velina]

Heidrun follows Velina, "Think nothing of it. You are giving me a gift, freedom. Are you sure you only want a case for you Ocarina though? You know we really should get together and play sometime. Hmm maybe I can pick up a new crossbow too since my other one got...um...confiscated."

Blaise puts his arm around Heidrun's shoulder "Oh you are tempting fate m'dear. Don't you think you should behave a little bit?"

Heidrun rolls her eyes, taking Blaise's arm off her shoulder. "Why start now?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th February 2011, 4:17 pm

Hershal

Junaluska smiled at Hershal. "We will go now. I am sorry it took me so long to get here." she explained. "I needed to make sure we had the map and everything we needed for this trip you see."

She made a clicking noise with her mouth and squeezed her horse with her legs to get him going. They began going down the pathway. "So Where would you like to go to first Hersahl?" she asked. "I will go anyway and anywhere as long as there is adventure written on it."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 10th February 2011, 4:34 pm

[Attn:Junaluska, open]

"No problem at all. I wasn't waiting long." He said when she mentioned she was late. Hershal thought for a second. "I know let's go to the elven city. I received a letter from this little hat shop where I bought my hat from. She Says that she really needed to talk to me." He said wondering if there is a sale on hats.

"Well Lead on!" He said breaking out of his thought. He made his horse slowly walk after Junaluska. He observed his surroundings as they left Abbersworn. Hmmm What does she want with me? Maybe the king has sent me on the best case of my life. Then again this only leads to more questions, Hershal thought to himself keeping quiet.

Last edited by Tokahia on 11th February 2011, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th February 2011, 6:43 pm

Hershal

Junaluska hummed lightly to herself as she led the way to the elven lands. "Sounds good to me. ONWARD to the Elven lands then." she said. She broke her horse into a trot to get there faster.

"It shouldn't take to long to get there. I would say about three days." she said

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top