Artifacts RP

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Empty Artifacts RP

Post by Fina on 7th February 2011, 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Palia strides up to the gates that lead into Abbersworn. She looks up at the sign that labels the town and sighs, "I guess we're finally back... Funny, I thought I'd come back home with my family in tow..." Glacies looks at Palia solemnly, then looks in the gates to find something that could distract Palia. A small smile spreads across her face as she spots the marketplace. "Perhaps we should check out that stall over there. I see some pretty jewelry over there. I know how much you love accessories." Glacies says, noticing Palia's face light up. Palia looks up and into the gates, seeing the stall that Glacies had pointed out. Palia then skips into Abbersworn and spins around to face Glacies, "I guess a little shopping wouldn't hurt anyone, now would it? Let us be off then." At that, they both walk into the marketplace and begin to scan their wares.

[That is my intro! Feel free to post yours at anytime! Smile]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Nn9YMArtifacts RP - Page 12 5v4OqArtifacts RP - Page 12 JI0PIArtifacts RP - Page 12 QKnbe

Artifacts RP - Page 12 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Artifacts RP

Post by Holsety on 24th March 2011, 10:01 am

[ATTN: Azrin, Reihenfolge, Nilex, Necro, Dross, Astrid]

"I will be staying as well," Max said. It's been a long time since I last spoke with Daenin. Perhaps it's time I had a word with him again...

Althia nodded her head in agreement with Max.

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 25th March 2011, 6:56 pm

[ATTN: Palia & Glacies]

Kent smiled at the two girls. "It's nice to meet you two as well! My name's Kent, and I look after these two rascals." He gestured to Nikolai and Spark.

"Kent! Kent!" Spark exclaimed, bouncing up and down. "Palia and Glacies want to travel with us to look for Lyle!"

"Oh, that's great!" Kent said, a bit surprised. "But is that okay with their parents?"

Nikolai looked quickly to Kent. "Palia needs to travel to find her parents. She has been for a long time."

Kent looked to Palia, a more serious look on his face. "I see. What about the other young lady?" he asked, then turned to Glacies. "It could be a dangerous journey, so I hope your parents are all right with it."

Spoiler:

Avatar by http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/

My claims: Alphonse Elric, Dekar, Hubert Oswell, Cho Hakkai

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Musicbar
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 27th March 2011, 6:35 pm

[Attn: Kent, Nikolai, Spark, Open]

Glacies looks up at Kent calmly, "I am sure they will not have any objections."

"So!" Palia pipes in quickly, trying to change the subject, "Um, whenever we get done here, would it be possible for us to visit one of my friends? His name is Azrin. I just now remembered that I need to speak with him. I thought maybe he could help me with finding my parents."

Glacies looked over at Palia inquisitively. "You plan to ask for Azrin's help? Are you sure that he'll be up to it?" she asked quietly.

"It's worth a shot." Palia answers back, her voice trailing off as each word came out of her mouth.

Last edited by Fina on 9th April 2011, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Nn9YMArtifacts RP - Page 12 5v4OqArtifacts RP - Page 12 JI0PIArtifacts RP - Page 12 QKnbe

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th April 2011, 2:45 pm

[ATTN: Max, Althia, Nilex, Necro]

"Very well." Azrin says, making an odd gesture with his hands as he bows to them. "My lessons can wait for a while so that you may be settled in. Follow me."

"Wait for me!" Reihenfolge exclaims.

Azrin leads them down the narrow hallways, his footsteps echoing through the silence around him. He walks up to five identical doors, all brown and black with gold intones.

"Here you are. Each room is identical; you're welcome to stay where you wish." Azrin says.

[ATTN: Junaluska, Hershal]

"If you would like us to guide you out, my lady, then we shall." Gamndun says, "I do not see any problem with that. We patrol regularly, so it will not interfere with our plans."

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4th April 2011, 6:37 pm

Hershal Gamndun

Junaluska smiled. "That would be most helpful sir. I would greatly appreciate it." she said. "How long before we make it there."

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Lunaba11
Artifacts RP - Page 12 Moty_l14
Artifacts RP - Page 12 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th April 2011, 6:44 pm

[Attn: Azrin, Reihenfolge, Max, Althia.]

Necro nodded his head towards Azrin and Reihenfolge.
"Thank you." he said.

Nilex was busy staring up at the ceiling, his eyes looking fogged over. His finger tapped a frantic, rushed beat on the side of his leg.
"Yes," he said, "Thank you." His head bounced down from its upward-facing position. "Would it be a problem for me to go outside for a minute or two?" he asked, his shoulders slouched. "I do believe I need some fresh air."
He had already turned to walk back to go outside, but hesitated to see if there was any objection to it.

Necro picked up the bag Nilex had brought, "..Thank you again for the hospitality." he said, entering one of the rooms, but pausing in the doorway. He shot an irritated glance at Nilex, one that said more than his words ever could, and shut the door.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16th April 2011, 11:22 am

(ATTN:AZRIN) Astrid raises her eyebrows at Azrins reply. Her expression remains unchanged. But then she gives an ever so slight smile. "I must say then, that I give my greatest and utmost respect to the drows and their religion." She says, her eyes were now brimming with curiousity, fascination, as well as admiration. " Few people realize what kind of dramatic effect the dead have on our world. They shaped it, cared for it, created the many systems we know today. I must say that I am quite..regretful that I was not born a drow. I hope that does not sound childish of me." At the entrance of the others. She does little more than look at them. Raphael on the other hand, has used this time in the wisest way possible. Playing cats cradel. This granted him another kick to the shin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 21st April 2011, 9:55 pm

Spark perked up at the mention of going somewhere. "We're going to go visit one of your friends? Is he really good at finding things?" she spoke quickly and with great excitement. "Let's go!!"

She started to run to the door, but stopped when Nikolai caught her by the arm.

"We haven't even packed yet, Spark," Nikolai said. He turned to Palia. "I don't really have a problem with visiting this Azrin, as long as he's of some help. Where does he live?"

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 23rd April 2011, 12:04 am

[Attn: Spark, Nikolai, Kent]

Palia smiled at Spark's spunk, "I suppose he could help us find things... so yes." she said almost as if she were pondering aloud.

She then turned towards Nikolai as he stated his questions. "I'm sure he'll be able to help us. He lives in the Sincheckrian Temple. It's just north of here. We should be able to make it there in no time." she answers plainly. She then moved toward the door, Glacies remaining at her side. "We'll be ready whenever you are. We'll just wait outside." She said, then turned toward Kent. "It was very nice to meet you." Glacies and Palia both added before exiting the building.

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 25th April 2011, 8:54 pm

[ATTN: Junaluska, Hershal]

"We will be there in five minutes. It is just down the hill. Look closely, and you will see it. The crystalline structure is quite delicate, is it not?" Gamndun says, his voice full of pride.

[ATTN: Nilex, Necro, Astrid]

"Of course, you're free to roam where you wish." Azrin says, tilting his head, "This land belongs to all races. Including yours."

Azrin then leaves politely and returns to teaching Astrid. After hearing her response, he smiles and nods his head approvingly.

"Do not feel like that, my pupil. I only wish more people felt that way. A Drow is an honorable and special thing to be. I am glad that you feel us special. Thank you deeply for your compliments."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 26th April 2011, 12:03 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Max and Althia picked a room and entered it.

"Guest rooms still look the same as the last time I was here. You'd think they'd change things up once in a while," Max said, looking around at the decor.

Althia just shook her head at him. "This is a serious matter, and all you can think about is how the rooms are decorated?"

"Why not? There's nothing else to do," he set down his bags on the bed, then turned to Althia. "Want to go for a walk around the temple?"

"Um, sure," Althia replied.

They exited their room and started wandering through the temple. Max didn't seem to have any particular destination in mind.

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26th April 2011, 9:14 pm

(ATTN: AZRIN)
"You are quite welcome." Astrid smiles, looking over at the new guests. She turns her eyes to Azrin again. "Sir Azrin, if I may be so bold as to ask who they new visitors here are? I know this might be slightly off of track, and for that I beg your forgiveness, but I did not expect others here." Her ears gave a slight little twitch as she desprately tried to keep eye contact with Azrin, fighting her inner curiousity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27th April 2011, 11:57 am

(Attn: Open)

Necro locked the door behind him, not wanting any chance of being forced to socialize. He took the blade of his sythe in his hands, grabbed a sharpening stone from the bag, and began to slide it across the blade's edge.

--

Nilex turned his head, his arms still limp at his sides, and walked swiftly back to the entrance. Opening the door, he sighed, slamming it behind him as he left the building. He abruptly turned left, coming to a stop with his forehead resting on the outside wall of the Temple.
"You.. are an idiotic waste of my time." he whispered harshly, as he slammed his forehead against the wall. A single drop of blood ran down from underneath the hair that covered his eyes. He crouched down on the ground with his arms crossed over his knees.
"How so? You know, just as well as I do, that you want to steal their bones."
"Shut up. I'm not about to argue with myself."
He reached beneath his shirt and lifted out the bones that dangled on the chain around his neck. Clenching them in his hand, he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 27th April 2011, 9:05 pm

Nikolai nodded as Palia answered his questions, and Spark became impatient.

"Come on, Niko! Let's go pack up stuff right now!" she said, then dragged Nikolai to his room. Several minutes later, both returned to the kitchen with small traveling packs; Nikolai had his spear as well.

"The girls are waiting outside," Kent said to the two. "So you two are going on a journey! Remember, you're always welcome here! And don't forget to write me a letter once in a while!"

"We're not going that far," Nikolai said bluntly.

"Oh, this is going to be awesome!" Spark exclaimed, dashing out the door. After promising Kent that he'd be careful and keep Spark under control, Nikolai followed. He looked at Palia.

"Lead the way."

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 7th May 2011, 5:44 pm

[Attn: Nikolai, Spark, Open]

"Okay, then!" Palia said happily, beginning to skip along the road.

"It should not take us too long to get to Azrin's location. His home is directly north of Abbersworn." Glacies stated as they had just reached the gates leading out of Abbersworn. "He lives in the Sincheckrian Temple, as we have stated previously---"

"Look!" Palia exclaimed, interrupting anything Glacies could have added to the rest of her "speech", "You can already see the temple!"

Palia was correct. The temple's top could be seen over a tiny hill they were going up. In a few minutes, they would be right upon the temple.

[Sorry for the little bit of Power-Playing there. I kind of forced your character up on the hill]

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 8th May 2011, 9:47 pm

"I've never been too far out of the city before, but I have heard something about a nearby temple," Nikolai said, looking ahead at the temple.

"This is awesome! A real adventure!!" Spark exclaimed, bouncing on the spot.

"We're not really going that far-" Nikolai started, but Spark had already started running ahead of the group. He sighed. "Can't she sit still for just a minute?"

[It's okay, I don't mind. I'm glad you're feeling better!]

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 8th May 2011, 10:05 pm

[Attn: Nikolai, Spark]

"That's the spirit!" Palia exclaimed, charging forward to catch up with Spark.

Glacies sighed and smiled slightly at Nikolai. "You have to wonder where all that energy comes from." she said with a hint of exasperation.

After a few more minutes of traveling, they finally reached the temple. Palia runs toward the door, but notices one guy standing outside.

"Um..." Palia starts. "Hello there..." Glacies walks up beside her, eying the man cautiously. "Hello," Glacies begins, motioning to Palia respectively, "I am Glacies. This is Palia. It is nice to meet you. Might I ask your name?"
It would be best if I let Nikolai and Spark introduce themselves. Glacies thinks to herself. They might not want me to just go around giving their names out.

Last edited by Fina on 11th May 2011, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was addressing two guys when there was only one guy there.)

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 9:59 pm

[Attn: Palia, Glacies, Nikolai, Spark]

Nilex lifted his head, and slipped into a standing position from his place on the ground. His eyes flicked around, surveying those who had approached.
Suddenly, he flinched. His hand twitched around as it reached for one of his switchblades, enclosing around the handle. His other hand reached up to clasp a handful of the hair that shielded his eyes.

Motionless, he stood, clenching a fistful of his black hair and about to draw a blade against the newcomers. Abruptly, he dropped his arms and walked forward. "A Name... my name..." he shut his eyes, "is Nilex." he said, his eyes reopening. "The pleasure is mine, Palia, Glacies."

He laughed, the odd tone of it being slightly unsettling.
"And who might the rest of you be?" he asked, casting his icy gaze towards the others who had approached.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 12th May 2011, 2:03 pm

[ATTN: Astrid]

Azrin sighs, shuffling one foot to be resting over the other. Then, he looks around, his eyes darting, as if he were suspicious of h is surroundings.

"I did not expect them either, my pupil." Azrin says, "It seems that the Great Meeting has been moved up by a full week. These are messengers to let me know so that I may prepare. This will slow our lessons, as I will have much to do. Pray forgive me."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th May 2011, 5:00 pm

Hershal Gamndun

Junaluska smiled as she peered down to see the crystal city. It was very beautiful and knew why Gamndun was full of pride.

"Yes it is a very beautiful city." she said.

Artifacts RP - Page 12 Lunaba11
Artifacts RP - Page 12 Moty_l14
Artifacts RP - Page 12 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 14th May 2011, 11:39 pm

[ATTN: Nilex, Palia, & Glacies]

Nikolai and Spark listened as the man introduced himself. His cold gaze caused Spark's usual enthusiasm to dampen a little.

"This guy's really creepy," she said to Nikolai, not realizing that she shouldn't have said that so loudly. "What's his problem?"

"Spark!" Nikolai hissed under his breath, jabbing her with his elbow. He looked at the man. "My apologies, Nilex. I am Nikolai, and this girl is Spark."

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15th May 2011, 10:03 am

(ATTN: AZRIN)
"Oh, 'Great Meeting'? Well, if it is an occassion of such importance than I hold no qualms to having my learning of the drow religion slowed. But, may I ask, what is the great meeting? I apologize for my ignorance. I seem to have been cooped up in my lab far to long, and know little of worldly affairs." She gave a slightly sheepish smile as she said this and started to look at her palm. Tracing her finger over the various natural marks on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15th May 2011, 12:36 pm

[Attn: Nikolai, Spark, Palia, Glacies, Azrin]

"It's a pleasure to meet your aquaintance." Nilex said, nodding in Nikolai's direction. "And please pardon my behavior.. Spark, we--" Nilex stopped, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation, "I don't try to be unsettling towards others. However, in all honesty, you must learn to keep those comments to yourself. They could leave you with as many problems as I have." his pale eyes focused emotionlessly on Spark's face.

"I'm going to assume that you're looking for Azrin, who you can find inside the building." he continued evenly. "Which reminds me, Necro is also inside, and--" Nilex abruptly stopped mid-sentence, and motioned to the door, "Just follow me."

Turning quickly, Nilex stepped towards the door and opened it, signaling with his arm for the group to enter.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 15th May 2011, 9:45 pm

[Attn: Open]

Palia and Glacies shared a nervous glance with each other, then flicked their eyes at Nikolai and Spark. Palia shrugs and walks past Nilex into the building, Glacies right behind her. They only walks in a few steps before stopping so that Nilex can show them their way, through.

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th June 2011, 2:51 pm

[Attn: Heidrun] (SORRY!!!)

Velina looked over the dresses that Heidrun laid out for her on the bed. She picked out a light blue long sleeved dress. She took off her battle robes and tried it on. The skirt of the dress reached the floor, and it flowed beautifully. She smiled, and twirled around. "I like this one..." she said, and smiled at Heidrun. Then she slipped the dress back over her head and redressed in her battle robes, folded the dress and slipped it in her pack.

"Are we ready to go?"

[Attn: Blaise, Yasaki, Ymir]

Elwyn grinned uncomfortably at Blaise and followed the guys to their own room so they could get ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum