Artifacts RP

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Empty Artifacts RP

Post by Fina on 7th February 2011, 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Palia strides up to the gates that lead into Abbersworn. She looks up at the sign that labels the town and sighs, "I guess we're finally back... Funny, I thought I'd come back home with my family in tow..." Glacies looks at Palia solemnly, then looks in the gates to find something that could distract Palia. A small smile spreads across her face as she spots the marketplace. "Perhaps we should check out that stall over there. I see some pretty jewelry over there. I know how much you love accessories." Glacies says, noticing Palia's face light up. Palia looks up and into the gates, seeing the stall that Glacies had pointed out. Palia then skips into Abbersworn and spins around to face Glacies, "I guess a little shopping wouldn't hurt anyone, now would it? Let us be off then." At that, they both walk into the marketplace and begin to scan their wares.

[That is my intro! Feel free to post yours at anytime! Smile]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Nn9YMArtifacts RP - Page 13 5v4OqArtifacts RP - Page 13 JI0PIArtifacts RP - Page 13 QKnbe

Artifacts RP - Page 13 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Artifacts RP

Post by JerriLeah7 on 16th June 2011, 12:11 am

[ATTN: Astrid, Palia, Nilex]

Azrin chuckles lightly, his second set of eyelids blinking furiously as he does so. His grin does not show as he chuckles, which is an odd view. Still, he straightens himself as his chuckling ends and he answers Astrid's question.

"The Great Meeting is what this temple was built for." Azrin replies, "We hold the Great Meeting here every month, where the king or queen of each peoples come to discuss and strengthen our alliance. It is strange that you have never heard of it."

Azrin then looks up as Nilex enters the temple again, this time bringing two new people inside with him. This is another surprise, and Astrid does not bother to hide this on his face as he wonders why so many guests are appearing all at once so suddenly. He is just so used to being alone....

Reihenfolge walks past him and over to the others greeting them each eagerly before Azrin can even move. Shaking his head he moves up to Nilex with a question:

"Care to introduce, Nilex?" Azrin asks with curiosity.

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2011, 12:16 am

{Attn: Velina}

Heidrun watches as Velina twirls around in the dress. She tries to suppress a giggle coming from her mouth, remembering how much she loves trying on dresses. "It is beautiful on you. Please feel free to keep it after this." Heidrun looks at her clock. "Oh man, we better hurry the Queen told us to be ready quickly."

Heidrun shoves a pretty pair of blue shoes into Velina's hands. "They go with the dress."

She grabs her bag and puts it over her shoulder. "Come on Velina, let's go."

Heidrun's mother approaches her room. "So how many trunks will you be taking on your journey?"

Heidrun shakes her head "None mother, I have all I need in this bag on my back."

Her mom puts one hand on her hip and the other point at Heidrun. "Nonsense, no daughter of mine will not leave here without at least one trunk."

At this time Velina caught up to Heidrun. Heidrun pulls on Velina. "Sorry mom can't talk we have to meet the queen."

The girls race to the Audience Chamber with their bags packed. Now all they have to do is wait upon the guys.

Thank you leah
Artifacts RP - Page 13 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16th June 2011, 12:29 am

[Attn: Palia, Glacies, Azrin, Reihenfolge, Nikolai, Spark]

Nilex remained in a stiff posture, keeping his eyes closed.

"This is.. Palia." he said, holding an arm out in Palia's direction.

"And this is.. Glacies." he added his other arm to the gesture, this one in Glacies' direction.

"Another pair of arrivals still stand outside, their names were.. Nikolai and Spark. I do not know why they have not entered." Nilex shrugged, still not looking up.

"I hope I have not offended any of you by giving your names." he said, not turning towards them, but directing it to Palia, Glacies, Nikolai, and Spark. He twitched, the movement seeming to be a close to his talking.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 17th June 2011, 8:57 pm

[ATTN: Palia, Glacies, Azrin, Reihenfolge, Nilex]

Nikolai and Spark caught up with the group in time to hear Nilex talking about not meaning to offend by giving out their names.

"Nope! Don't worry about it!" Spark said cheerfully. She then noticed Reihenfolge and approached him. "So you must be Azrin! You're the one that's really good at finding stuff, right?"

Nikolai rolled his eyes and stepped forward, grabbing Spark by the arm and pulling her back. "Please don't listen to her. She means no disrespect; she's just asinine," he assured Reihenfolge.

"Yup, asinine!" she repeated, obviously not understanding the meaning of the word.

Spoiler:

Avatar by http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/

My claims: Alphonse Elric, Dekar, Hubert Oswell, Cho Hakkai

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Musicbar
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 17th June 2011, 10:42 pm

[Attn: Azrin, Reihenfolge]

Palia looks at Azrin with shock. "Azrin! You've already forgotten me? I thought we were friends!" she says in a huffy-puffy tone. She then folds her arms and jerks her head to the side with a mock-annoyed expression on her face.

Glacies sighs, but remains quiet, hoping that Palia's regular attitude might spark a memory in Azrin's mind.

Artifacts RP - Page 13 Nn9YMArtifacts RP - Page 13 5v4OqArtifacts RP - Page 13 JI0PIArtifacts RP - Page 13 QKnbe

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17th June 2011, 10:49 pm

(ATTN: AZRIN)
"Yes well...I am very closed in and rarely involve myself in the matters of affairs between the various peole." She sighs and gives a slight laugh. " Odd huh?" She then looks to the new comers.
"My, my...it certainly is bustling now.." Astrid gives an airy smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 20th July 2011, 10:40 pm

[ATTN: Palia, Astrid]

Azrin exhales deeply and loudly as he recognizes Palia, wondering how his quiet, lonely abode had become a crowded one full of exultation and chatter.

"Excuse me.

I beg your pardon, Palia." Azrin says, blinking both sets of eyelids and fiddling his fingers in the air, "I do hope you can forgive my faltering memory. I am merely sidetracked. I have a pupil today.

At any rate, enough of my excuses. What brings you here?" Azrin says.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 20th July 2011, 11:28 pm

[Azrin, Open]

Palia sighs quietly, then turns her head to face Azrin. "Noooooooow, you remember me, meanie." Suddenly a smile spreads itself on her face and any trace of mock-irritation was gone.

"I've come here to see if you've happened to have seen where my family has gone. They suddenly disappeared one night two years ago, and I'd hoped that maybe you saw them as they left Abbersworn or something. I know you don't ever leave this temple, but I know this place has got to have windows somewhere. Sooooo... Have you seen them? Oh! And you have a pupil!? Who is it? Let me meet him! Or is it a her? Either way, let me see, let me see!" Palia blurts out, only taking three breaths in that whole "speech".

Glacies sighs, raising her hand to her head in exhaustion at just listening to Palia speak. Knowing that Palia has that conversation under control, she turns to Reihenfolge and curtsies. "It is nice to see you again, Reihenfolge. I have not seen you in quite some time. We must find time to catch up. But, I assume you are busy at the moment, are you not?"

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 26th July 2011, 8:59 pm

[ATTN: Palia, Astrid, Glacies]

"Actually," Reihenfolge corrects, "I'm rather bored. Please save me from this horrid place. I hate being here all the time! People of my glamorous stature should be in more public places for more diplomatic tasks, don't you agree?"

Azrin takes Palia's hand and leads her over to Astrid, where she is studiously sitting. He smiles as his fingers in his other hand twiddlle in the air and he introduces the two politely.

"Palia, meet Astrid, my pupil. Astrid, this is Palia, a sweet lady, I assure you."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 30th July 2011, 12:16 pm

[Attn: Azrin, Reihenfolge, Astrid]

"Indeed..." Glacies agrees reluctantly, only saying so to satisfy Reihenfolge. "Is there a better place we can talk, or should we just stand to the side and chatter amongst each other here whilst the others do their own business? I do not remember the format of this temple anymore, so you would have to show me to a different room if we are to go somewhere else."

Palia smiles widely, sticking her free hand in front of her for a hand shake. "Hello! It's very nice to meet you, Astrid! I love that name so much! It's so pretty."

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th July 2011, 11:01 pm

{Attn: Open}

When Heidrun and Velina reach the audience chamber they meet up with the guys. Blaise immediately walks over to Heidrun "Just like the girls to be fashionably late." He gets a close look at Heidrun still dressed in the battle robes. "Nice clothes, your mom must be having a coronary seeing you dressed in that."

Heidrun slugged Blaise's arm. "Actually mom didn't notice the robes. She was more concerned that I wasn't taking 10 trunks on the trip." She sets the oversized bag on the floor. "All I need is right here. I did bring one nice dress though."

Blaise stifles a laugh imagining how Heidrun's mom is reacting. "I do hope it is the flowey one I really do like that one on you."

Heidrun smiles "You just have to wait and see." She looks up at the clock as it begins to chime.

Thank you leah
Artifacts RP - Page 13 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31st July 2011, 8:23 pm

[attn: Heidrun, open]

Velina walked into the audience chamber with Heidrun. Elwyn's eyes grew wide as she walked into the room. Velina smiled at him.

"You look...beautiful...." He muttered, and she blushed.

"Thanks..." She said with a smile.

"Well, what's the plan now?" Elwyn asked, averting his eyes and trying to change the subject.

"We wait for the queen." Velina replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5th August 2011, 11:14 pm

(ATTN: AZRIN, PALIA)
Upon being introduced to the girl, Astrid smiles warmly.
"Thank you," She says kindly, taking the girls hand and shaking it. "I must admit I enjoy the name Palia as well. It is very unique and pretty." She looks over to Raphael, who, for once is actually paying attention. He notices the girl can see him and smiles at here.
"Hello.." He says, raising his hand and drumming his fingers through the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 5th August 2011, 11:23 pm

[Attn: Raphael, Azrin, Astrid, Open]

Palia turns her attention to Raphael and smiles. "Hiya! I know I already said my name, but I ought to repeat it again, just for respect's sake. Hello, my name is Palia! What's your name?" she said politely, the smile still spread across her face.
She really loved meeting new people.

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th August 2011, 3:39 pm

[Attn: Nikolai, Spark, Open.]

Nilex turned his head towards the center of the busy room, softly murmuring "I must excuse myself.." as he turned to leave. His eyes cast downward, he barely missed running into another figure gliding down the hall. Swiftly slipping to the side at the last possible moment, he kept his eyes on the floor, coming to a stop adjacent to the other man.
Nilex's head tilted farther down as he whispered, "I can't do it, Necro. I can't. There are too many people in there. I can hardly blink without the thought of.." he trailed off, clenching the bones on his necklace through the fabric of his shirt.
"Nilex.." Necro said quietly as he rasied his hand and placed it on Nilex's shoulder.
His body immediately grew less rigid under Necro's touch.
Nilex laughed, a dark, bitter sound. "You know, I really do appreciate that." Turning back in the direction of the crowded room, he waved his hand in the air, "Now, come on. There's quite a number of people for you to meet."

Approaching Nikolai and Spark, Nilex closed his eyes again.
"Spark, was it..?" he said, trying to remember, "My apologies for any eerie quality I may have given off earlier. I'm not usually like that." he grinned half-heartedly, knowing that he was probably still giving off negative energy. "On the other hand, I felt I should probably introduce my partner." his eyes opened to gaze at Necro, who quietly sighed.
"My name is Necro. It's wonderful to meet you both." he nodded his head towards both of them, his expression rather blank.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum