Force User RP Intro 2

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Empty Force User RP Intro 2

Post by Vye on 9th February 2011, 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Emory, Mina]

Akagi picked up a plate and used a fork to pick up a good amount of food and place it on his plate. "Morning." He said to Mina. He then took a bite and chewed slowly, savoring the delicious flavors. Akagi thought about what to say. He didn't want to expose anything that would give away who he was. After Akagi swallowed, he looked down to his plate. "Well, I grew up where the Staccato academy is, but I was never an academy student back then." As he spoke, he thought about anything he could say. Maybe Emory wouldn't notice if he made a little lie here and there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Force User RP Intro 2

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 4:14 pm

[Attn: Kitaka, Shin'Sai]

Conlaodh had stopped back by Geneveve's before going to Shin'Sai's and Kitaka's. He had found her collapsed on her desk, sound asleep. She had the courtesy of putting him in her bed, so he obliged her the same. She was a lot less scary when she was asleep.

From there, he went to see Shin'Sai, who was also already awake, from there, they had gone to get Kitaka. Once out, Conlaodh stood on his hands.

"This," he began, "is what you're aiming for Kitaka. I just presumed you wouldn't be able to stand on your hands like this. So in your spare time, you should work on this until you can walk on your hands as easily as your feet. Until then, the wind anklets are fine. Shin'Sai, do you need your feet held up or can you walk on your hands?"

Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Venom10
Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 4:24 pm

(ATTN : Conlaodh)

''I see....I'll get there with time I guess'' Kitaka said starting to place herself.

Shin'Sai looked at Conlaodh and said ''Hum....I can use earth for that actually and I did that many times before, it's not hard.'' Shin'Sai said as she placed herself using earth to create a ...somewhat looking person....if you could call it a person considering it wasn't entirely formed. Two arms were formed to finish with the hands that grabed her ankles. ''There see ?....'' She said with the head down.

''Although I'm quite capable even without it just.... less longer to say.'' She finished

Kitaka couldn't help but laugh at the 'thing' face that didn't really have a good one. ''The face look kind of funny!'' She exclaimed still laughing in between.

''I know, but that's not important. The only forms that are important is rather the two arms and hands.'' Shin'Sai said with a small smile.

Ughh...being on my hand like that and laughing like this....Make me feel regret that i ate that toast.... Kitaka thought.

Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Moty_u12
Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Hikari10
Force User RP Intro 2 - Page 22 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 4:33 pm

Conlaodh laughed right beside Kitaka. "Hello, Mr. Mud Man!" he said in between chuckles. "That's a nifty trick, Shin'Sai, but it does look funny!"

After a moment, he finally managed to stop laughing. "Okay!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "Here we go!"

With that he sped off, Shin'Sai not too far behind.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 4:40 pm

''Fast like always....'' Kitaka said a bit horrified by the guy speed. She placed herself and turned to Shin'Sai. ''Say, are you rea-'' As her head turned to see Shin'Sai she was already gone, she then look forward. ''UH?! She's almost as fast as him !....with the earth thing sticking to her....'' She sigh and start walking at a good pace. ''Hey i'm faster then yesterday!....so weird.'' She thought looking at the two others that looked like they were racing.

''Woooo!!!!!!! I'll geeeeeet YOUuuuuuuuuuu!!'' Shin'Sai said almost catching up to Conlaodh who answered with a smirk and went twice faster. ''Oh yeah !?.....WATCH THIS!!!!!!'' She said while going even faster.

The two of them were at the arrival point fast enough, Conlaodh being first of course. They were waiting for Kitaka to arrive, she was a bit further then the half.

''That was fun !'' Shin'Sai exclaimed catching up the little breath she had lost. ''The missy isn't so bad either!''

They both looked at Kitaka progress till she was finally there.

''OUf......!'' She exclaimed as she let herself go down on the grass. ''Made it!.....ha..ha !''

''You took your time but that wasn't bad at all ! '' Shin'Sai said to her.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 4:47 pm

"Indeed!" Conlaodh agreed. "Not bad at all. Especially considering we only did a half mile instead of the three I originally tried with you yesterday."

He turned to Shin'Sai. "You should've seen her yesterday. Especially" he added, pulling out the black lace panties, "when I 'motivated' her by threatening to hang these up on a flagpole!"

He laughed as Kitaka went red in the face and started protesting. "Just like that, y'see!" he said cheerfully. "So why do girls get so flustered over their undergarments, anyway? And what's up with guys trying to steal them all the time?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 4:58 pm

Kitaka was taking back her breath and was happy to receive good compliment then as Conlaodh turned to Shin'Sai and told her about yesterday her face turned red as she saw the black lace pantie. '' YOU STILL HAVE THAT ?! Give it back !! It's not yours !'' She tried to get it but Conlaodh made her trip.

She was red from being embarassed and angry.

Shin'Sai couldn't help, but laugh a bit. ''Yeah I see alright!'' And then at Conlaodh question she said ''My, you don't know ? Haha....Let's say it's pretty much like girls treasure and I guess boys normaly want them espacially from hot girls to say they own their scent ~ At least from what I understand, although if someone were to stole one for me I wouldn't say much. Unless they really tried doing something with it, they wouldn't live to the sunset'' She finished with a rather dark smile.

''I--I...can't believe you have to bring it up again Conlaodh !...and Shin'Sai...you really had to go into so much details ?...'' Kitaka exclaimed.

''What ?...I didn't say that much ! Hehe'' She said with a smirk.

Kitaka was then silent not knowing what to say on the matter.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 5:03 pm

Conlaodh listened attentively. Finally, someone was actually answering his questions as opposed to the typical reaction of Kitaka.

"Own your scent...?" he repeated, mulling it over. "Must be some kind of weird mating ritual. And what do you mean 'really try to do something?' What can you possibly do with panties besides wear them...or, I guess, smell them?

"And you be quiet!" he snapped at Kitaka. "If she's willing to give answers I want to hear them!"

His face went evilly blank. "Or would you like to have to carry a 100 lb vest during the mission later today...?"

Last edited by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 5:19 pm

''Eeeeh ?!.....100lb'' Her face turned to horror.

''Hahahaha !.....The face !....And no Conlaodh it's much more simple then that.'' She said with a smile. ''Let's say ....A guy dream of dating the most hawt girl of the place, but know he might never have her for himself. Sooo....he basicly break into the home and steal panties to smell the scent of the girl everyday...wich is a bit desperate and disgusting if you ask me.'' She then think a bit and continue.

''On some other cases....a large band of guy tell a smaller and younger one to do the dirty work to ignitiate him and keep the bait by stealing something precious to them as well. It can happen with many ways and reason, but lots of people are pretty much materialist around here. So owning an object the girl wear closer to being nude is like....making them dream they would be with her sort of....'' Her face then changed to a smirk.

''But enough with lessons about normal folks, we could pass hours on what if and why's that, what do we do next partner ?''

Kitaka stayed silent, but was still totally red from the big conversation that went in there.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 5:23 pm

[Attn: Kitaka, Conlaodh]

Conlaodh nodded thoughtfully to everything Shin'Sai said. "Truly your mating rituals are intricate," he said in wonder.

At Shin'Sai's reminder he snapped his fingers. "You're right! I forgot!"

From there, it was a repeat of Kitaka's training as last time, except that now, when she was on the log, Shin'Sai aided the projectile dodging.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 5:39 pm

As they got to the log training and it started up Kitaka was balancing the best she could however this time Shin'Sai would trow her stuff by barely moving.

''Carefull not to get crushed~'' Shin'Sai said amused as a large enough rock went to Kitaka direction.

''...AHhh !~'' She barely dodged it and almost loose balance, before she could recover Shin'Sai smirk and send small projectiles.

Kitaka turn and let a few getting stucked into the log wich was actually a clever considering she wouldn't have dodged them in time.

''Hahaha...Nice one. What about this.'' She says as her face turned evil and she level her feet and let it down again making tons of projectiles go up and into Kitaka direction.

''...!'' She suddenly focus more and managed to dodged around while advancing and sometimes shielding a few blow precisly with the rock or the log. Conlaodh was also making wind gust to try knocking her down.

After some time she managed to barely get to the goal. She was trying to catch her breath.

''Hahaha....Not bad not bad ! You're pretty focus when you want to, should always keep that up instead dropping your guard everytime you whine !'' Shin'Sai says.

''Hey....i'm whining with reasons okay ?!.....'' She said to Shin'Sai and turned to Conlaodh ''Can you remove this please ?...'' She asked gently.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 5:46 pm

"Suuuuure, buddy!" Conlaodh said.

There was a mischievous glint as Conlaodh sped over there in the blink of an eye and stripped her of the log...as well as all of her clothing save her undergarments and once more shunted her into the water below. Immediately, he stripped down and jumped in after.

When her head broke the water, Conlaodh laughed at her angry mutterings. "Hey! You griped last time that your clothes were wet! I spared you the trouble this time!"

He turned and looked up to Shin'Sai. "Come on in! The water's fine! 40 laps!"

Immediately, he sped around the lake again.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 6:04 pm

Before she could say or think of anything her clothes were removed and she was into the water. She came back up ''What the hell did you do that for !!!!!!'' She exclaimed with rage and embarassement. Then at his mention she says ''Remind me to put a bathsuit under next time Tss... !''

Then Conlaodh asked Shin'Sai to join them. '' Comiiing !'' She said as she had removed her clothes herself and went in with the undergarment like it was nothing. She immediatly started to swim rather fast enough almost equal to Conlaodh speed.

''They're nuts...'' Kitaka said to herself as she started to swim rather fast herself but not as fast as them.

Shin'Sai and Conlaodh finished their laps and went out almost at the same time. She was removing the water in her hair like she could and told Conlaodh ''She's really not bad haha, and that training is more fun!'' She exclaimed. She didnt put back her clothes yet cause she tryed to dry her hairs a bit. Her body sure had a couple of scars here and there and was muscular enough. After she finished twisting her hairs to make them dry she started to put her clothes back on.

''uh...uh...aaah'' Kitaka arrived and sit down on the ground taking back her breath. ''Man...this is embarassing... ''

''What...being in under garment ...to me it's the same as being in bathsuit really...beside this guy isn't thinking really much about pervy stuff so I don't see why it's embarassing Kitaka'' She said straight to her.

''....because ! It is okay end of it !'' she say as she get up and go to take her clothes that were lying around and put them all back on.

''So now that missy came back..and look rather ready..what's next Conlaodh ?'' Shin'Sai asked.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 7:32 pm

Conlaodh wondered while Shin'Sai talked what exactly these "pervy thoughts" he was supposed to be having were exactly. There was an awful lot of mentioning of such things when a male and a female were involved. He nodded at Shin'Sai's words about not being embarrassed.

"She's right!" Conlaodh chimed in. "Besides, you have a great body! Why be ashamed of it? Though useless in a fight, your chest is at a size adequate that guys would try and mate with you, right?" He looked to Shin'Sai for encouragement. "Right?

"I mean," he began, appearing suddenly in front of Kitaka and stripping her all over again and waving his hand in the direction of her breasts, "isn't this the size that usually garners guys' interest? And considering these," he pulled out the black lace panties, "isn't this important to her?"

Instantly, he turned her around, ignoring her babbling protests all the while. "And this is a very nice scar!" he added admiringly. "I wonder what you did to get it. Me," he added pointing at his chest, "I used to have a great one across my chest that I got when I ran afoul of some Force lions. Near split me in half they did!" He laughed.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 7:49 pm

As Conlaodh started to say his thinking Kitaka's face became more and more red ''mate....with me....adequate...size?!....''

''Pff....Right right !'' Shin'Sai replied trying to keep herself from laughing as she could see Kitaka that was about to explode.

''What are y-'' Before she could say anything he striped her all over in a second again and telling more stuff. ''You....PERV !'' She exploded of rage trying to get him but he ignored and turned her talking about her scar in the back. Her face turned to horror when he mentioned how he got one of his scars. ''....If I could hit you right now believe me....I WOULD....!!'' She said with fury in her eyes and her right hand up and closed. ''As for my scar it was....A long time ago kay ?....when I was six. Happy ?!'' She said starting to put on her clothes again.

''And don't you strip me again !'' She said angry.

Shin'Sai watch the whole thing trying not to laugh, but it was too much and she couldn't help it ''Oh my gawd...hahahaha, man you guys will have fun in the mission trip, kind of sad i'll be in the other group haha ! '' She continued to laugh holding her belly and almost crying.

''It's not funny at all !'' Kitaka said glaring at her as she just had finished to put on everything again.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 8:06 pm

"Really?" Conlaodh said, interested. "We were close in age then! I was seven when I had to fight those lions!" he added laughing. "Man! There was a lot of blood and I could see the bones of my rib cage! It was great! Though I didn't think so at the time..." he confided with a smile.

At Shin'Sai's fit of laughter, he looked at her, confused both by her laughter and Kitaka's strange anger. He couldn't help it, though, in the face of Shin'Sai's mirth. He laughed, too.

"You should make up your mind," he said after he had finished laughing. "First you complain because your clothes are all wet, then you complain when I actually take the time to keep them from getting wet." He shrugged. "Next time I guess I'll just grab you out of the house in your undergarments and just save myself the trouble..."

He shrugged and turned to Shin'Sai. "Now...I believe I promised you a good fight!"

Instantly, he was behind Shin'Sai. He wrapped an arm around her waist and hefted them both into the sky. He beckoned Kitaka to come and he sped off. Once more they were flying over mountain ranges until finally, he saw what he was looking for.

He beelined for a great plain that lay between some rather large mountains. He landed safely amidst extremely powerful wind currents and turned and looked up at Kitaka who followed, but suddenly was sent hurtling. She hit the ground and rolled several feet, digging into the ground for purchase lest she be blown away. Conlaodh looked at Shin'Sai.

"I've got a wind barrier around you," he told her, speaking up over the heavy winds. "If I take it off, you'll have to deal with these gale force winds yourself! Might be good training but the choice is yours!"

"Hey, Kitaka!" he called. "This is the Hurricane Plains! The winds, here, are tornado worthy! Isn't that great?!"

There was a rumbling on the ground and Conlaodh's eyes lit up. "Get ready!" he said, looking to Shin'Sai. "They're here!"

From the ground came several giant brown armadillos with spikes on their back, rage in their eyes, razor sharp teeth and claws. They let out fierce growls and sped for both Conlaodh, Shin'Sai, and Kitaka!

"Good luck!" he called out to her.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 8:58 pm

Kitaka face was even more in horror at the mention of the bone from the cage thing....''uggh...'' Just thinking about it gave her shivers.

Shin'Sai then said ''Nice nice, i've been trought a couple of things myself since I was alone in the nature prettty young, maybe not as hardcore though hahaha !'' She laughed more again.

As Conlaodh talked again to Kitaka she answered ''It's not that ! It's just you didn't have to strip me a second time and say all those things ! Gaaah !'' She exclaimed angrily again.

''Yup you did promise!'' She said as Conlaodh got to her and took her by the waist, she did not do anything as nothing was agressive. He then started to flew off with her.

Kitaka followed them and as Conlaodh eventually landed there, she was about to get there till she was sent hurtling and rolled a couple of feets further, she grabed the ground not to go on further away. ''What with those plains....the wind is so strong !'' She thought looking in Conlaodh direction.

''I see....That explain why i'm not affected. Well....I can handle myself fine.'' She said as she raised some earth to hold her legs down. ''You can remove it haha!''

''Hurri...cane plains ?....'' She said wondering how she would move with all that wind around, it was to strong for her to take control of.

Then as conlaodh gave the warning and the earth started to rumble her face turn to fear ''W-waaait I have to fight monsters...HERE ?!.....'' She exclaimed rather shocked.

''Hahaha c'mon don't be a chicken Kitaka, you'll find a way, training in critical condition are best for fast improvement !'' Shin'Sai replied to her.

''YOU GUYS ARE INSANE !'' Kitaka replied back.

After that some giant brown armadillos appeared they were quite imposinsing, fiercefull super sharp teeth and claws. As if it wasn't enough they had spikes on their backs. Conlaodh wished her good luck and removed the barrier off Shin'Sai.

''Yeah right good luck ! More like good deathwish !!!!!!!!'' After one charged to her with it's claws she rolled on the side but then got caught into a wind current. And were sent into the air for a while till she was brought full speed toward a wall. She slowed down just in time creating a wind barrier around her. However it wasn't strong enough and she still hit it and was sticked to it because of the hardcore wind. ''Oh crap...'' Was what she said when the same one from before came to her and tried to attack with it's claws again. She dodged the first it rolling a bit and then charged lots of winds around her to try to move and push it a bit. She take out one of her closed fans and as the thing come to attack again she dodge barely and hit the belly of it with her fan. The beast was sent just a few feet further.

It came charging again to her with fast hits this time and he barely had scrached her on the right arm, it was nothing too serious although enough to make her loose some focus and sent flying somewhere else again. ''Ghh....'' She grabed a earth part with her left hand, she was now on totally opposite where she was before and this time there was 2 more that join the first to charge to her from the other side.

How can I even do something in this and how come he's not affecting, is it cause he's keltan or it's something else ?!... She stayed there with eyes that wanted to go on but the rest not knowing what to do.

Shin'Sai on the other hand was having fun Earth skating between the monsters dodging or returning attack agaisnt them without a problem by sliding sort of on the earth and creating paths to her advantage. She had made a few run away already. ''Wooooo this is FUuuuuuuuuun !'' She exclaimed punching an other one that then tried to charge her again ''What want some more ?!...'' She said with a smirk. ''By the way Conlaodh I think Kitaka is kind off in trouble, maybe you could give her a little you know nudge or tip!'' She finished still looking in the eye of her foe.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 9:10 pm

Conlaodh laughed at Kitaka's feeble attempts to not get blown away. And further when Kitaka narrowly avoided having her arm slashed off. In the meanwhile, he sidestepped an armadillo that tried to slash him in half, catching the paw and throwing the heavy beast and slamming it on its back. Instantly, he leapt up and came down hard on the armadillos soft underbelly. It whined loudly, then fell unconscious.

Shin'Sai called out for Conlaodh to give her a tip. Conlaodh nodded brightly.

"Don't get killed!" he called out to her helpfully.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 9:39 pm

As Conlaodh scream to her to not get kill she says ''REAL FUNNY AND SUPER HELPFULL THANK YOU CONLAODH !'' She said angry.

Shin'Sai laugh a bit while punching the one beast that had tried to get her earlier. ''Hahaha...man this girl is funny !''

''C'mon Kitaka do something they're coming ....I know....the wind currents...! I'll try...'' She focus some wind around her and let go giving a small boost of wind to go right into a wind current just before the three beast would have gotten her. She flew in the wind current focusing on the direction it had to keep on track. The current she was in then started to go down and brought her face to face with one of them. as it got up a little bit to get her with his left claws she fliped helping herself with her own wind with the whole movement she was doing. With the flip she had barely passed up of the beast arm and then kicked the soft belly with her too legs. The beast had fainted from the it and it had created cracks on the ground under it.

Because of the super hit with all that speed off though, she found herself ejected into an other wind currend that she quickly tried to follow till it came too close to the ground making her crash eventually even if she tryed to resist. She rolled a few feets aways and was a bit stunned on the hit ''....oww....'' She says as she try to see around her for the wind currents but then she noticed something agressive behind her. It came to try to get her with both arms claws and looked like it wanted to have a bite after. She flip backward just in time for the claws, but the mouth quickly came next, with one hand she slapped it under the mouth for it to close it and was staying down with the other.

She gave herself a boost to move under it as it went forward. It looked like it was ready to charge again, Kitaka groan in pain as she just noticed the back claws had scratched her back. She was already full of bruises, small cuts from rocks and had been scratched for the second time. The beast fiercefull look met with Kitaka eyes that tried not showing any weakness in her eyes. However she was more then worried about how she would survive the next assault.

Shin'Sai look in her direction while still having fun ''You know partner maybe she should have some real tip this time haha, I mean look at her ! And she only took one down! '' She said with a smirk looking at how hurt Kitaka already was.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th March 2011, 9:52 pm

Conlaodh sighed. "But if I always give her the answers, she'll never learn!" Conlaodh replied.

However, in the next instant, he had landed hard on the armadillo's head charging for Kitaka, bringing it to a grounding halt only a few feet in front of her. He sat on its head, shaking his head.

"Dear me, Kitaka," he said shaking his head. "You're the most interesting person I've met yet. Fear of death doesn't motivate you, but rather, fear of embarrassment."

There was a flash and suddenly he was holding up her bra that fluttered violently in the wind. He looked at it thoughtfully.

"Gee, I guess I need to give this to those fanboys that were watching you avidly while you sang last night..." he mused. "Hey, Shin'Sai!" he turned, calling back to her. "They would be the type to do these pervy things she's always whining about, right?!"

At Kitaka's violent outbursts he yawned. "Quiet you," he said over a yawn. "Little girls who get distracted by a light breeze and turn off their air senses don't have the right to modesty. Have you not noticed once that you haven't been able to sense me through this breeze? Despite the fact that with this wind blowing hard core I should be a blaring beacon much like Shin'Sai over there?"

He watched as she mulled it over. Suddenly, she found herself upended and without shorts.

"They'd like sweaty gym shorts, too, right?" he called back to Shin'Sai.

At her beet red face he gave her the blank evil expression. "You better figure it out soon or you'll be going back naked with pervy men fondling your unmentionables. You have five minutes. Oh, and here's your last tip: stop fighting the wind so much and try to understand it."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 11:02 pm

Shin'Sai replied ''Yeah well...the dead can't learn as well haha'' She said with a big smile.

As the armadillo came from a few feet from Kitaka, Conlaodh suddenly landed on it's head. After he talked Kitaka blinked as she knew he had done something, but what. Then her face turned red as he had taken her bra and it fluterred violently in the wind.

Shin'Sai laughed and answered his question ''Yup they would be haha ! Being fanboy over her beauty, holding her bra would be their dream hahahaha !''

''Hey don't go on doing that again ! I thought I told you no striping again !'' He then told her to be quiet and he started to talk pointing her the evidence.

''Okay Okay I didn't notice so wha- gh...'' She could feel a big breeze under her flying skirt. ''Eeeh ?!...'' Her shirt had dissapeared.

Shin'Sai answered to Conlaodh thinking this was too funny to watch. ''Yup they wouuuuld !'' She answered amused.

Kitaka face turned totally red and then he gave her an evil look telling her she would go back naked if she didn't got the trick in five minutes. On his last tip she says ''I'm trying my best at it you know ! ...She sigh and then one of those monster came to get her she flip backward having it miss her. ''Gaaah I hate when I have a skirt without my shorts or leggings ! Darn !'' She thought while flying around into the wind currents. As she came down one of the Armadillo jumped to get her. She turned on the side to dodge it and came into some in between air current where she was less affected. She stoped in that point standing and not getting herself blown away.

''Wait....how can I be... standing...wait... I get it now....There's the strong wind and some in between that are weaker....Moving between trough both respecting them as they are....would maybe work.. But then again... there's chances i'll still get blown away...well since this guys volounteer I'll try.

As Conlaodh actually come back not too far from Shin'Sai she exclaim ''Hey, she's actually standing nice !... About timeee !~'' She said amused looking over Kitaka direction.

The armadillo approached her with fury starting to try giving fast hits, but she surprisly dodged them by sliding in between the winds till it thought it got her with a hit where she had swifted only to go under it and slamed it's belly full strenght with her fans making it flip over on it's back a few feets from where it was.

Shin'Sai then yelled ''wooo! That was nice ! She actually got an other one nice !'' She said giving a hard punch under the mouth to one who had came to her back trying to take her.

''...three....on the left....2 on the right.....'' She thought as she was focusing so much that it was like she was in a trance. It was a big job to feel all the winds all at the same time.

As all five of them tryed to combine their attacks on her being furious she moved rather fast to dodge and then went up at a certain time, hit the head of one with her feets as she gave herself a swing to kick a second one under the mouth with the top of her knee making it fall down. And then on the one that had fell down she jump on it's belly to go up and come down like an arrow on the head of the third with her fans making it crash head first on the ground. As for the two others she went down to dodged their hits and up again with her fans opened this time. It had scratched their belly pretty much and as they came back she jumped up and slamed both of the back of their head with her fans. Making their head crash together.

She came down a bit further and they were getting up barely, running away. Most of the others around started to do the same slowly, but surely. A few stayed and were watching Kitaka with fierce look, but she glared at them while sliding in the wind slowly toward them.

They then let it go and start runnning as well.

Shin'Sai whistle. ''That was some moves !....She do have potential the little missy hehe! Too bad she's not always top guard and all hahaha'' She exclaimed talking to Conlaodh.

Kitaka came back to them and said ''There...i got it... '' She said breathing heavily as all this had gotten her to be tired. She then goes on her knees to breath a bit .

''You sure look tired! But you made it in the end nice combo !'' Shin'Sai said to her amazed.

''Thanks....although it was weird though....yeah...I followed the wind.... but there was something more to it like my body moved on its own.....more like i followed....instinct instead of thinking to much....'' Kitaka said.

''Well think of it as a veryyyy good start. I say eventually you'll probably get good enough to follow your instinct fully and always be on full guard. When it comes you'll be a very good fighter haha!''

She blush a bit with the compliment and then goes back to looking at Conlaodh. ''Mind giving back the clothes once we're out of here?....And some healing would be appreciated as well hehe...'' She said with a tired tone.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 12:11 am

Conlaodh kept silent as Shin'Sai lavished Kitaka with praise, just watched his pupil proudly. When she got back and Shin'Sai had more nice things to say, Conlaodh nodded calmly. "Nothing more than I expected of my pupil. You just gotta know the proper motivation!"

At the request, Conlaodh smiled cheerfully. "Sure! Let me help!"

She started refusing but Conlaodh, as overzealous as ever, was on her in seconds. The shorts were back on in an instant, but the bra presented problems...

At first, he'd gotten it right, just that her shirt wasn't supposed to be under it. Then he tried again and instead it had found her way around her waist and crotch looking much like a jock strap. The worst was when he wound up hogtying her with it. Shin'Sai was doubled over with laughter by the "jock strap" incident and was laughing even harder at the hogtying.

"Hmm..." Conlaodh mused, holding it as he had already undid it and Kitaka was getting to her feet. "I guess maybe if I took her shirt off first..."

WHAM! Kitaka's fist collided with the top of Conlaodh's head and he found himself face first in the ground. A very red Kitaka took the opportunity to snatch the bra and get it on properly. Shin'Sai couldn't breathe for the laughter.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 3:40 pm

(ATTN : Conlaodh )

After she asked, Conlaodh proposed to help but she replied ''No, no i'll do it, th-'' Before she could finish he got on her and put back the shorts on faster then she could see. However he then tried to put it on her, but it was on her shirt. She couldn't say much considering he was trying from one to an other too fast. Then came the jockstrap incident.

''.....pffff....Hahahahahaha !'' Shin'Sai couldn't help but laugh almost at the point of crying again ''Oh my gosh ! I can't believe it ! ''

Then the hogtying made Shin'Sai laugh even more, her face was getting red from laughing too much, she would soon have trouble to breathe if it continued.

He then undid it looking at the bra and said that maybe he should remove the shirt first. Kitaka face became so red that she almost looked like a tomato. From an instant she hit the top of Conlaodh head making him go head first on the ground and she snacht the bra and put it on properly under the shirt. She looked the other side not wanting them to see her super red face.

''Hahahaha - haha....haaha ...Oh my...gawd can't breath anymore....haha....haa!'' Shin'Sai exclaims having tears of laughter and trouble to breath.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 3:47 pm

Conlaodh rubbed his head as he got up, no worse for wear. "Not bad!" he said. "Now that that's over, let's move on."

Conlaodh went calm for a minute and suddenly the winds of the plains died down. "There," he said, "that should hold them long enough for this."

He looked at her seriously. "Now that you've got the basics," he said, "think fast!"

He charged at her swiftly, faster than he would have before now, but now he knew she could deal with it. Kitaka moved out of the way almost instinctively as Conlaodh launched a series of attacks at her. Finally, he leapt back and nodded approval.

"Very good," he commented. "You move a lot faster now that you're not fighting with the wind. Now, try your attack again like you did the other day at that large rock over there. I think you'll be surprised."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 4:09 pm

Conlaodh came back up on his feets fast enough and as he said they would move on Kitaka turned back in his direction. He went calm for a minute and the winds started to die down. He then looked at her seriously and told her to think fast.

He quickly launched a series of attack on her that were way faster then before. However this time she was dodging way easier. She was totally on focus and dodged everything rather easily feeling the winds that the hits would create. After some time he leapt back and nod in approval.

Shin'Sai looked at it and whistle in approval as well.

Kitaka listened to him and was happy to have actually improved that much however when he told her to try her attack on the large rock he pointed she nod and take a fan out. She focus and send a vertical wind slash that was so powerfull that it was leaving a mark even before getting to the rock. When it got to it, it was not only cut in half, but the two halfs were quickly blown to smaller pieces from the impact. The slash had even continued a bit further still leaving it's mark on the ground.

''....e-e-e-EHHHHHHHHHHH?!......... I-I-I...'' She was so surprised that she was speechless pointing it and didn't know how to react further on the moment.

'' Woooow...That was cool, she could destroy my rocks with that pretty easily haha !'' She said as a joke.

''....I...can't believe it...'' She was still pointing and totally looking at the damage.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 4:23 pm

Conlaodh nodded approval once again. "People only think wind is a better defense than offense. Wind can be a powerful destroyer, all it takes is the focus. When you stop and focus, you prove the power of a wind user. That was UU3 level what you just did, but until you can master that focus in a second that power is useless. Now that your senses have awakened and you can move properly instead of stumbling completely about like an infant, it's time to learn to fight."

He turned to Shin'Sai. "More than one type of opponent is a good thing," he said to her. "I'd appreciate your help in this endeavor." He turned back to Kitaka. "I'm going to teach you how to fight without your Force and then I'm going to teach you how to combine the two."

He looked to the sun; they had managed to cover what they needed to cover in under two hours. There was still time.

"We have an hour," Conlaodh said. "Shin'Sai, we've got our work cut out for us."

From there, it was a grueling hour for Kitaka as Conlaodh drilled her in proper punches and kicks, not letting a single punch or kick count unless the movement was as efficient as possible. Shin'Sai chimed in, as well, throwing her own spin on some of the same attacks and was just as grueling a taskmaster as Conlaodh for proper form. The hour passed quickly; well, for Conlaodh and Shin'Sai, anyway.

"Well, that's all for today," Conlaodh said. "Your 'homework': 200 of every punch and kick we showed you today. All performed flawlessly. If tomorrow I see on sloppy punch..." his face went evil "...you will regret it in ways you thought not possible..."

He brightened. "See you guys later! I've got a date with Emory!" he exclaimed. "Good luck on your mission Shin'Sai!" he called as he leapt into the sky. "But with your skill, I doubt you'll need it!"

With that, he was off. There was a book to find.

*For more Conlaodh--and Geneveve--misadventures, tune into Force User Group 2, True Believers!*

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content