Convergence Chamber Role Play

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play Empty Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th March 2011, 10:11 pm

The Convergence Chamber is a large, circular room with a ceiling so high that you cannot see it; it merely continues on into the darkness where one can only see shadows. Along the walls, there are doors--thousands of them. There are many kinds of doors made of different materials and decorated in various ways, from pure simplicity to intricate delicacy that come in different heights. The constant from each door is that there is exactly three feet between each door.

These doors are obvious in that they shift from place to place. You may have left from a green door, turn to walk back through it, and find that there is a pink door that only stands two inches high in it's place at your feet. They shift so quickly that you can barely see them move, and if there is a pattern, no one knows it. It can be dangerous to travel here, because after you have entered, who knows when your door will return? Or where on the circular walls it will appear?

In the center of this room, there is a wide space of blue carpet, as large as an Earthen Football field, as Earthlings woulds say. This space is completely clean, empty, and plain. At one side, however, there are seven tables, all neatly aligned next to each other with chairs pulled in at perfect distance from each other. All is quiet. If one were to talk or walk through here, their footsteps and their voice would echo.....

((OOC: If and when you join this RP, you are free to join in at ANY TIME and to venture into a different world, if you wish. Feel free to interact with other Characters, and when you enter, please describe the door that you enter from. Have fun!!!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Convergence Chamber Role Play Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play Empty Re: Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th March 2011, 6:00 pm

[ATTN: OPEN] ((OOC: Double post necessary to post OC intro.))

Lyte leaves the house quickly, tiring of being around her family after so many hours of listening to their chatter. She rolls her eyes as they make a side comment about her as she exits. She walks down the driveway and onto the side of the road. She begins her walk, her mind beginning to wander almost immediately. Her MP3 player is on her hip and the earphones in her ears as she begins to picture some strong woman that she wishes to be in her head. She stops as she looks to the right.

There's a door. Next to the road. In the middle of nowhere. No walls, or anything. She moves towards it after seeing that no cars are passing. As she does so, she observes the door carefully. It's a plain, wooden door, painted with black and white swirls, as if made by marble. The patterns almost make it look like authentic marble, but the rough, grainy texture gives way to it's true material. Without thinking, she opens the door quickly with an intrigue and curiosity that takes over reason.

Her jaw drops. Seeing the massive chamber within, she is amazed at how this can possibly be here. She closes the door without passing through and then walks around the door frame and to the other side. She sees the grass, the trees, everything that should be there. She glimpses the other side of the door and shakes her head with amazement. She opens the door from this side, now, and sees the same chamber. Her eyes remaining wide, she hears a car coming from the distance around the corner in the road.

As she does, inwardly, she panics. Part of her, whether it be pure insanity or reason, tells her that should she wait long enough to inspect the door, it will disappear before the car arrives. Feeling that she has no time to explore her options, she walks through the door with haste, closing it behind her, just before the car turns the corner.

As she steps through, the sees that the room is empty. Looking back at the door, she sees that it has been replaced with another one. This door is a blue, velvet door, with a handle that feels very sticky. She opens it slowly and her stomach fills with dread. Behind this door is an ocean, the door frame's base sitting on the ocean's surface. She closes it, almost wishing that she could swim, and looks back into the chamber again.

I don't know if I can get back, She thinks, pawing the glass rose in her pocket, Or if this is a bad place to be stuck in. What was I thinking?!? I don't suppose that I was....

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Error)

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2011, 7:52 pm

{Attn: Open, Lyte}

Kalena begins yet another day at the temple in Kyoshi. She was happy to be back from her trip, but is getting anxious for another adventure. She prepares breakfast and smiles at Hatake from across the table. She already told him about heading to Anchorsaur, hopefully actually making it this time. Her bag is already packed with all the provisions she needs. Including a medical kit, a lesson she learned from dear Uteke. She puts her crossbow on her back and hugs Hatake good bye again.

She walks through Kyoshi confident that she will be back again soon. She nods at sentry stationed at the gate. He opens it for her wishing her luck.

Kalena gets outside Kyoshi's gates when she encounters an ornate door. It is green with golden filigree on it. There are also jewels scattered about it in no particular pattern. Kalena scrutinizes the door in the middle of nowhere. She shrugs her shoulder and opens the door. On the other side she sees a massive chamber. She can also see a wall of doors in front of her. She turns around at her land, well it is adventure she wants. Kalena turns back around and enters the chamber.

It is empty except for one person, a young human. Kalena smiles and approaches her. When she gets close enough she says hello. The young woman appears not to hear her. Kalena wonders if the young woman is deaf. Kalena taps the young woman on the shoulder.

Thank you leah
Convergence Chamber Role Play Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2011, 8:30 pm

Lyte Kalana

Luna wakes up so that she can get ready for her academy training sessions. She takes a shower, and gets dressed in her academy clothes then begins to eat. McKenzie walks in from the other room and stretches.

Luna are you going to class today?

Yes McKenzie. You can do what you wish today.

McKenzie nods and walks out of the dorm room to do what she usually does.

She is on her way out of the dorm rooms when she sees an ornate door where she has never seen one before. Its a double wooden door with iron hinges. The door has decorations carved into it skillfully. She touches the door and it opens. Looking inside she sees two women. She walks through the door and looks around.

"SOO..Is this a new addition that I haven't noticed before?" she asks the two ladys. However something tells her they are not from her world.

About that time McKenzie growls and jumps through the doors.

Don't you leave me behind silly girl. How dare you do that.

Sorry McKenzie. I didn't know this place was here.

"I promise that McKenzie here won't bite."

Convergence Chamber Role Play Lunaba11
Convergence Chamber Role Play Moty_l14
Convergence Chamber Role Play Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2011, 8:44 pm

{Luna, Lyte, Open}

Upon hearing another persons voice, Kalena spins around. In front of her is a dark haired young human lady, she is a few inches shorter than Kalena. But what amazes her more is the creature that is with her. Kalena jumps back and puts her hand on her crossbow. "Are you sure the creature won't bite? It looks a little frightening."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2011, 8:50 pm

Kalana Lyte

Luna looks at Kalana sees that her hand is on her crossbow. "McKenzie will not attack you. She is a very intelligent Tiger who thinks for herself." she said chuckling. "McKenzie. Go to her and show her you mean no harm."

McKenzie nods and walks over to Kalana where she promptly sits. Her tail is all over the place wagging here and there. She gently nuzzles Kalana's other hand. She sniffs Kalana slightly.

Luna this woman is a very important person. Where ever she came from it was not from our world. The scent is much different.

Are you sure? I mean I never noticed that door before. Could we be in some sort of place where multiple places collide?

Possibly.

"Who are you? and where are we? McKenzie says you are not from our world and that you are an important person."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2011, 9:01 pm

{Attn: Luna, Lyte, Open}

Kalena's expression softens as McKenzie approaches. She kneels down and pets the creature. "My name is Kalena, I am a priestess in Kyoshi Village. I am not that important though, I am actually a priestess in training. I don't know where we are. I was on my way to Anchorsaur when I saw a door. This is a beautiful creature, we don't have any McKenzies where I am from."

She stands and studies the young woman in front of her "And what is your name? You are human aren't you? Do you have any powers? I have minor water powers, but it is quite pathetic right now."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2011, 9:05 pm

Kalana Lyte

Luna smiles softly at Kalana. "I take it you guys have force powers then where you are from. My name is Luna Stellaris. It is a pleasure to meet you. McKenzie here is a Tiger. McKenzie is her name." she explained.

"Yes I am human. I notice that you are not all human though. Almost part Elven I think?" she said with her face looking like she was concentrating. "I am a UU3 Energy force user. I use a bladeless Hilt which I channel my energy into and I also can use a bow to channel Energy arrows though. " she explained. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2011, 9:16 pm

{Attn: Luna, Lyte, Open}

Kalena raises her eyebrow "Force user, no not me I have very little water magic. I was hoping to train it more at Anchorsaur." Kalena looks down "I am a half breed, half human and half elf. Although I do look more like my elven side. My skin isn't as white as a true elf. You seen awfully nice for a human though. I met another human who was very nice too." She looks back up at Luna "Luna it is a pleasure to meet you as well."

Kalena then looks at the doors "So where do you think these doors lead? I don't even see the one I came from." She gets and excited look on her face. "Can you imagine the adventures that await us?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th March 2011, 11:09 pm

[ATTN: Kalena, Luna]

Lyte stands there, trying to decide if she should go through a door. Unfortunately, as a hand is laid on her shoulder, she doesn't feel it. Due to a car crash, her shoulder was....badly injured and she cannot feel much in that shoulder or arm. The music blaring in her ears makes her oblivious to the two girls speaking behind her. Still, she decides that it is best to look through the doors before entering anything.

She walks over to a random door and opens it, looking through it. She sees a massive jungle and a beast launches at the door within moments of the door opening. She screams and slams the door shut as it fades out and is replaced with another with the blink of an eye. She takes her ear phones off, breathing heavily.

"Holy crap!!! What the-?!" Lyte exclaims, placing her hand over her heart in exclamation.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2011, 11:33 pm

{Attn: Lyte, Luna, Open}

Kalena hears the other young woman scream and a door slam. "Are you alright? I guess we have to be a bit careful with these doors."

Kalena approaches the young lady. "Hi my name is Kalena. I tried to get your attention earlier, but guess you didn't hear me."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th March 2011, 11:36 pm

Kairi and Riku faced each other in the middle of the cave that was their secret hide out. The door to their world stood against the wall of the cave in the back. It was an old wooden door with a golden celtic design along its edges.

"Please, Riku...don't split us up again...we all just got back together..." Kairi begged with tears in her eyes, "Sora had to leave us again...but...don't leave me by myself..."

Riku chuckled, and gave Kairi a soft, sincere hug, "You won't be alone, Kairi." Riku says, "You've got Selphie, and Wakka, and Tidus here to keep you company. I've already instructed them to take good care of you while Sora and I are away."

"It's...not fair..." Kairi sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Kairi...but I have to do this..." He pushed her gently away at arms length and looked down into her tear filled eyes. He wiped away the tears and smiled at her, "I promise you, I will return. I just need to be by myself for a little while. Please understand..."

Kairi nodded, and wiped her eyes on the back of her arm, "Okay....but..." She pulled something out of her back pocket, "I gave Sora one...and I decided to give you one as well...here..." She handed Riku a charm exactly like the one she had given Sora. It was in the shape of a star and was made from sea shells, "It will bring you good luck..." She forced a smile.

Riku took it, examined it, and placed in in the front pocket of his vest. He smiled at her and kissed her gently on the forehead, "Be strong, Kairi. I'll be back before you know it. Promise me you'll be here waiting for me."

"I promise..." Kairi held back tears as she watched Riku open the door. With one more look behind him, he gave her a big smile and wave, then disappeared, closing the door behind him.

The next thing Riku knew was he was standing in a giant chamber with millions of doors lining the walls. He looked back, and found that his door was no longer there. That didn't worry him, however, he knew of other ways to get back to Destiny Islands if and when he needed to. He walked to the center of the chamber, and hearing a loud scream looked in the direction it had come from. There were three girls, and a tiger on the other side of the chamber.

Riku walked towards them casually, with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"Is, uh, everything alright here, ladies?" He asked, "I heard a scream."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 12:14 am

[ATTN: Kalena, Riku, Luna]

The freaking TIGER was one thing. Let's not mention the weird looking clothing on them all and the funky, almost pointed ears on the girl talking to her. Trying not to wig out, she wipes her hands on her jeans and puts her MP3 in her pocket.

"What's going on?!" Lyte exclaims, "An animal through that door tried to attack me! All I did was look inside!! This place is psychotic!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th March 2011, 6:41 am

{Attn All}

Kalena turns when she heard a person speak. It was another human. She blinks quickly a little nervous about being surrounded by so many humans. She was lucky that Luna was nice. Kalena nods politely as the young man approaches.

Kalena turns back to the other young woman in a calm voice and a soft smile. "Are you alright. The animal didn't hurt you did it?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 2:20 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Mao, are you sure you know where we're going?" Almaz asked, exasperated.

The pair had been walking around for ages and Almaz was starting to think it was just a wild goose chase. He continued to follow the demon, though. The school was a huge maze and he was sure he would get lost if he tried to go back. He kicked at a dust-bunny that went rolling by.

"Of course I'm sure!" Mao exclaimed. "I'm the Overlord of this place and I should know where everything is! Besides, my calculations are never wrong."

"I feel so reassured..." Almaz said sarcastically. "How can you possibly know where everything is? Isn't this place always expanding?"

"Shut up! I know where I'm going and that's final!"

They walked on further, looking for the black door. As they went, Almaz spotted a door that looked familiar.

"I think we're going in circles," he observed.

"I told you, I know where I'm going, you idiot!" Mao retorted.

"Okay, fine. What exactly are we looking for again?"

"It's a big black door that leads to a place called the Convergence Chamber. I read about it in a book and it sounds perfect for gathering specimens for my experiments! There are many doors there and they all lead to different worlds!"

"Interesting. So you're going to travel to different worlds to collect things to experiment on?"

"No, I'm gonna take over this Convergence Chamber and capture people who enter it!"

Almaz sighed. "Why go to the specimens when they can come to you... You demons are so lazy. Wait, you're going to capture people?! Like, kidnap them?!"

"Of course! Have you ever seen me experiment on anything other than people?"

"I've never seen you experiment at all..."

"Plus, kidnapping is in the Overlord job description, and I will be the greatest Overlord ever! Muuhahaha!"

Almaz figured there was no point in arguing, since he would never be able to change Mao's mind. He would just have to save people from getting kidnapped if or when they got there. That was his job as a hero, after all.

Mao led the way through the various hallways until they came to a dark, narrow hallway. There were no doors to classrooms there, and it was really dusty; it looked promising. When they got to the end of it, sure enough, there was the big, black sinister-looking door described in the book. Mao started to get excited and ran to the door, throwing it open. Almaz hurried to keep up with him.

Mao went into the room and saw a group of people milling around. "I, Overlord Mao, claim this place as mine!"

Almaz dashed through the door before it closed and grabbed Mao. "Stop that!"

Convergence Chamber Role Play Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 3:07 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

After seeing Mao enter and hearing his claims she laughs aloud, clearly amused. Then, with a big grin, she shakes her head.

"Yeah, claim it, weirdo." Lyte says, "Right. You need to get off the drugs. Seriously. I mean, what is this place, anyways? I'm surrounded by crazy people. This is great."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 3:38 pm

[Attn: Lyte, open]

"How dare you speak to me that way, human! I am the Overlord of the Netherworld! I'm not on drugs!" Mao spat back at Lyte.

He stormed over to her, Almaz following.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 3:48 pm

[ATTN: Mao, Others]

Lyte laughs some more as he comes over to her and she speaks to him next as if here were a dog.

"Well, aren't you just adorable!" She says with laughter, "I just love how cute you are when you get angry! Don't worry, druggy, I won't tell your parents."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 4:14 pm

[Attn: Lyte, open]

"Cut that out!" Mao yelled. "Let's see if you'll still be saying I'm 'adorable' after I experiment on you!"

"Here, let me handle this," Almaz said, pushing Mao to the side. "Miss, I know it's hard to believe, but this kid really is the Overlord. Please believe me, for everyone's sake."

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 4:14 pm

[Attn: Mao, others]

"This chamber belongs to no one." Riku said in a challenging tone, but remaining calm and collected not threatened in the least by Mao's presence, but keeping an eye on him in case he decided to bring harm to the ladies in the chamber, "It's the crossroad to all worlds..." He looked around the chamber and the millions of doors, "I do believe...that this may be the heart of Kindom Hearts..." He looked back at Mao, "But nevertheless, 'Overlord', it is not yours for the taking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 4:24 pm

[ATTN: Mao, Riku, Almaz]

Lyte looks to them all with complete confusion. Then, she sighs.

"You're all mad. And the freaking overlord can just get over himself...I mean, really. So, um, I'm Lyte, people. I like you." Lyte says, directing to Riku, "You're cute. Got a name, handsome? And you're cool as well." Lyte says, indicated Almaz.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 4:30 pm

All

Luna smiled as she shook Kalana's hand. She then turned to look at Lyte and rolled her eyes. "This Tiger won't hurt you I have already said. Some one needs to take a chill pill. and Kalana I don't know ANYTHING about these doors but if they lead to adventure and partys I am all up for it!" she said.

She watched as others walk in and Mao proclaims himself as an over lord of all. She noded to McKenzie who walked up to him and sniffed him. She shakes her head no and if Tigers could laugh she is sure that McKenzie was shaking with silent laughter.

"I don't think your the over lord of anything." she said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 4:37 pm

[Attn: Lyte, others]

Riku turned to Lyte and smiled with a chuckle, "My name is Riku. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lyte." He wanted to get moving, and not stay here in one place for very long....but he didn't really know where it was he was wanting to go, and not only that, but he was slightly worried leaving this 'Overlord' guy alone with the girls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 4:40 pm

[Attn: Lyte, Riku, Luna]

"I'm Almaz von Almadine Adamant, but you can just call me Almaz. And the Overlord is Mao," Almaz introduced himself and Mao to Lyte. "Don't mind him, really."

Mao turned to Riku. "This is the Convergence Chamber, and I can do whatever I want with it."

Then, in response to Luna, he said, "You humans are all the same. Fine! Don't believe me! I'll just take this kitty back to my place and dissect it!"

He grabbed at the tiger.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 14th March 2011, 4:49 pm

[Attn: All]

"I think I found it!" Himura screams, throwing open a metal double door that is really tall for any regular door.
As she runs through, she stops in her tracks as she notices a group of people hanging around all together. She shrugs them off and turns around to face her friend, who was just now walking through the door.

"Oh..." Mariah says contemplatively, "So you were indeed telling the truth. I guess I should have believed you when Nahlen was trying to describe this place to me, as well."
Himura gives Mariah a dirty look, which switches to a look of confusion. "Wait a minute... Where did our door go!?"

Mariah turns around slowly and realizes that their metal door had been replaced with a wooden door that was painted white. She sighed then turned around to face the group, completely ignoring the fact that their way home had been lost. She walks over to the group calmly, Himura following behind her as if she didn't care that the door was gone.

They both listen intently to the argument going on between most of the members. Mariah stays silent, but Himura could not sit still. Without any warning, Himura exclaims, "Hello! My name is Himura! This girl beside me is Mariah! Let's all be friends!"

Convergence Chamber Role Play Nn9YMConvergence Chamber Role Play 5v4OqConvergence Chamber Role Play JI0PIConvergence Chamber Role Play QKnbe

Convergence Chamber Role Play LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top