Convergence Chamber Role Play

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Empty Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th March 2011, 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Convergence Chamber is a large, circular room with a ceiling so high that you cannot see it; it merely continues on into the darkness where one can only see shadows. Along the walls, there are doors--thousands of them. There are many kinds of doors made of different materials and decorated in various ways, from pure simplicity to intricate delicacy that come in different heights. The constant from each door is that there is exactly three feet between each door.

These doors are obvious in that they shift from place to place. You may have left from a green door, turn to walk back through it, and find that there is a pink door that only stands two inches high in it's place at your feet. They shift so quickly that you can barely see them move, and if there is a pattern, no one knows it. It can be dangerous to travel here, because after you have entered, who knows when your door will return? Or where on the circular walls it will appear?

In the center of this room, there is a wide space of blue carpet, as large as an Earthen Football field, as Earthlings woulds say. This space is completely clean, empty, and plain. At one side, however, there are seven tables, all neatly aligned next to each other with chairs pulled in at perfect distance from each other. All is quiet. If one were to talk or walk through here, their footsteps and their voice would echo.....

((OOC: If and when you join this RP, you are free to join in at ANY TIME and to venture into a different world, if you wish. Feel free to interact with other Characters, and when you enter, please describe the door that you enter from. Have fun!!!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Empty Re: Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by Holsety on 9th May 2011, 11:09 pm

[ATTN: Lyte]

Mao was caught off-guard by Lyte's hug. He froze in place, then turned and looked at Lyte after she released him.

"So that was a hug... Interesting, I've read about them before, but never experienced one..." Mao said, a creepy gleam hitting his glasses.

Meanwhile, Almaz replied to Lyte, "Yes, I'm Almaz. A summoner species? I don't think I've ever heard of one of those before. Don't tell Mao, he'll want to experiment on you."

Am I the only normal human around here...? Almaz thought to himself defeatedly.

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9th May 2011, 11:26 pm

Adam, distressed and tired, sits down on a chair and puts his head between his arms. He just wished this dream would end.
"SHUT UP EVERYONE!" he suddenly screamed. It became very quiet. "WHAT'S GOING ON? I NEED TO KNOW OR SOMEONE'S GONNA CATCH HECK!". He pulled out his knife and laughed hysterically, walking toward Mao.
"YOU!" He screamed. "TELL ME WHERE WE ARE!".
That was the last thing he said before Indigo knocked him out.

Last edited by Twig on 9th May 2011, 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Profanity.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th May 2011, 7:59 am

(ATTN: ADAM, MAO, ALMAZ, LYTE)
"I apologize," Indigo said to the unconcious boy, knowing he could not hear her. " Immediate action was neccasary to avoid danger." She slung him over her shoulder and walked over to the large white table. She layed him down on it's white surface before turning to the young demon boy.
"You, Mao." She said briskly. "The boy was wrong to have resorted to threats, but he was not wrong in his confusion. You seem to be fairly intellegent. What is this place? Or....was that 'intellegence' you were bragging about merely 'arrogance'?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th May 2011, 6:14 pm

Adam woke up with his head hurting. He hadn't meant to get knocked out. He thought that this dream would end if he did something drastic. Usually, this was how it worked. He was starting to get worried, very worried. What if it wasn't a dream? No, he thought, That's impossible...
He noticed everyone staring awkwardly at him.
"Erm, sorry for that" he said weakly. "I didn't mean to, um, attack anyone..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 10th May 2011, 7:11 pm

[ATTN: Indigo]

"Say what you want! However, I am the number one honour student at Evil Academy! Does that not speak to my intelligence?!" Mao replied. "AND I'm the Overlord to boot!"

[ATTN: Adam]

Meanwhile, Almaz replied to Adam, "Uh, you didn't hurt anyone." He could tell the boy was worked up about being in this place, so he added, "Maybe you should take a seat and try to calm down?"

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th May 2011, 7:27 pm

(ATTN: ADAM, MAO)
Indigo merely blinked at Maos outburst. "Very will 'Overlord Mao', my name is Indigo Black, a research attempt at creating the 'perfect human', and I am currently looking for answers. Answers that strangely enough, I cannot provide myself. So I am resorting to asking questions." She then turned to Adam. " It is fine. I understand, it was a stressful situation. You acted as anyone in your position would have.'"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 10th May 2011, 10:45 pm

[ATTN: Indigo, Mao, Others]

Lyte decides to back away from the others, sitting down yet again while speaking to Indigo after she introduces herself.

"Well, Indigo..." Lyte says, "I'm Lyte and if I were you, I wouldn't go to him for anything reasonable. He's freakin' nuts. Seriously, he like...escaped from the loony bin. Just sayin'."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 11th May 2011, 1:30 pm

"A research attempt... at creating the perfect human?" Mao began to breathe heavily, his glasses shining like a mad scientist's. "Amazing! I must dissect you!"

"Oh no, I know that look," Almaz sighed.

Mao lunged at Indigo, though Almaz wasn't sure what he planned to do if he got his hands on her, considering he couldn't even go back to his room to dissect her anyway.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 4:42 pm

(ATTN: ADAM, MAO, ALMAZ, LYTE)
Indigo, noticing Mao charging at her, gave a slight sigh.
"You are all the same, all you want to do is tear me open and look at me from the inside." She muttered. Indigo flashed ouut of Maos way to being directly behind him. She drop kicked his spine and then leapt back, landing on the table right next to Adam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:06 pm

[ATTN: Almaz, Others]

Lyte shakes her head, backing away from what looked like would be an unpleasant struggle. She looks at Almaz and raises an eyebrow.

"You gonna control your little demon, or what, man?" Lyte asks critically.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 11th May 2011, 6:24 pm

[Open]

Himura, hearing a commotion going on in the Convergence Chamber, ran to the doorway to peer back inside, all focus on the conversation with Keia lost. She came in just as the short Overlord was drop-kicked by a girl she hadn't seen before. She charged inside, a flag in both hands, one with 'Overlord' written on it, and the other with 'Random Girl' written on it.

"Fight, fight, fight..." she chanted over and over again.

[Lyte, Open]

Mariah followed Himura into the Convergence Chamber and walked up to Lyte. "What is going on in here?" she whispered softly to her.

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Nn9YMConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 5v4OqConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 JI0PIConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 QKnbe

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:30 pm

[ATTN: Mariah, Others]

"Mr. 'Overlord' here is being an idiot." Lyte says, shaking her head, "Dude, he threatened to dissect that chick. Her name is, uh....Indigo, if I remember correctly. Anyway. Yeah, she's defending herself..for now."

Ltye looks back over at the fight, glancing briefly at Himura and wondering where the girl's sanity is. Is everyone here insane??

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 6:37 pm

Adam, after being through all this, wasn't surprised when the perfect girl did a flying dropkick and landed perfectly on the table. He was, however, surprised that she landed next to him. Perhaps it had been on purpose...
No, she's like a robot, he thought.
"Hi" he said awkwardly, "Um, nice kick".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th May 2011, 7:00 pm

Kalana Open

Luna watches as a door pops up. Its a metal looking door. Luna grabs Kalana by her arm and pulls her back.

"KALANA SHHH..." she said. she makes her way back to the door with Kalana. The door opens and the two girls topple into the door just in the nick of time. The door closes as she hears another open. She then closes the door. They are now back in the convergence chamber along with everyone else.

"KALANA YOU CRAZY GIRL. You could have gotten us killed. NEVER greet someone just out of the blue when an Alarm goes off... It can be very dangerous and could cost you your life." She said.

She thumped Kalana in the head (Agent Gibbs Style).

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Lunaba11
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Moty_l14
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th May 2011, 7:14 pm

{Luna, CC group}

Kalena was excited to meet the people who are running towards her. She then felt a sensation of being pulled away. I does not stop until she is back in the chamber. Then she is hit in the head.

Kalena gets a hurt expression on her face. "What was that for? You humans are all alike, the way you look down on us elves."

She storms off pausing to look at the other members. She sits at the table by herself she crosses her arms wishing she was home again.

Thank you leah
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 7:16 pm

(ATTN: PEOPLE IN COVERGENCE CHAMBER)
Indigo set her feet shoulder width apart, waiting for Maos next assault. She cast her gaze down at Adam, not saying anything. Her eyes refoucused on Mao. She felt the blood and adrenaline ripping through her veins. She was ready, she was waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th May 2011, 7:23 pm

Kalana Open

Luna walks over to Kalana who sat herself in the chair. "Kalana It was a dangerous move that you did. When you set an alarm off in someone elses place they use weapons and then put you in jail usually. Then they do a trial on you for trespassing...Usually with you loosing the trial. It could have turned out deadly for you and Me!" Luna tries to explain.

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Lunaba11
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Moty_l14
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 6 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th May 2011, 7:33 pm

{Attn: Luna, Open}

Kalena looks at Luna with a puzzled expression. "So that pretty noise and flashing umm...lights were bad things? I owe you an apology then, Luna thank you for helping me." Kalena blushes "You must think I am an idiot. But I don't understand why they would arrest me for just opening a door."

Kyrie looks down the chamber "I see we have some new humans here. And it appears that mini wanna be demon got himself in trouble again."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 11th May 2011, 8:16 pm

Before Mao even knew what was happening, the girl had gotten behind him and landed a solid blow on his back. He gasped as the wind was knocked out of him, but managed to land on his feet. He whirled around and drew his sword.

"Gonna play hard to get, huh?!" Mao exclaimed. "Take this, Shine Beam!"

He held up his hands and a blast of light shot forth, destroying a table as it made its way toward Indigo.

[ATTN: Lyte]

"Uh, I don't want to get in the middle of that," Almaz replied meekly.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 8:22 pm

(ATTN: CONVERGENCE CHAMBER PEOPLE)
Indigo cursed under her breath and grabbed Adams arm, leaping out of the way of Maos attack. She set Adam back down on the ground and leapt into the air over Mao.
"You're the one threatening to cut me open. I am not 'playing hard to get'..." She lunged, midair, foot first, at Mao. "I am merely defending myself." Her foot crashed on the top of Maos head. She gripped Maos shoulder and propeleld herself back up off of him. She landed neatly quite a distance away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 11th May 2011, 8:29 pm

[ATTN: Indigo, Open]

The girl crashed into Mao's head, making him dizzy for a moment. She then propelled herself away from him, so Almaz took that chance to run in and grab Mao.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Mao exclaimed. "Don't interrupt!"

"You're gonna destroy the Convergence Chamber! How will we get home if you destroy it?!" Almaz yelled in Mao's face. He knew Mao would stop at nothing to get his hands on a specimen, even if that meant him using his ultimate power.

Mao grumbled something unintelligible, but stopped struggling.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 8:37 pm

(ATTN: CONVERGENCE CHAMBER PEOPLE)
Indigo stood there, silently watching Mao and Almaz. She stayed that way for a few moments until she keeled over, dropping onto her knees and started coughing violently. She covered her mouth with one hand and held her stomache with the other. Blood seeped through the fingers collasped over her mouth and it dripped onto the floor and her knees. Her white hair fell around her as she despratly fought for air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th May 2011, 8:47 pm

{Attn: Indigo}

Kalena sees the girl land by her. She appears to be injured. Kalena quickly reaches into her bag and pulls out her medical pack. "Here let me help. I am not a healer, but a priestess can help too." She looks at the young lady expectantly.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 8:50 pm

(ATTN: KALENA)
Indigo continues to cough but she looks at Kalena.
"No....healer..." She gasps. "Nothing....anyone can do..." She continues to cough, more violently than before. "Natural...can't be helped..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

{Attn: Indigo}

Kalena bends down by the young woman. "Nonsense there must be something I can do. Please allow me to help you."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top