Convergence Chamber Role Play

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Empty Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th March 2011, 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Convergence Chamber is a large, circular room with a ceiling so high that you cannot see it; it merely continues on into the darkness where one can only see shadows. Along the walls, there are doors--thousands of them. There are many kinds of doors made of different materials and decorated in various ways, from pure simplicity to intricate delicacy that come in different heights. The constant from each door is that there is exactly three feet between each door.

These doors are obvious in that they shift from place to place. You may have left from a green door, turn to walk back through it, and find that there is a pink door that only stands two inches high in it's place at your feet. They shift so quickly that you can barely see them move, and if there is a pattern, no one knows it. It can be dangerous to travel here, because after you have entered, who knows when your door will return? Or where on the circular walls it will appear?

In the center of this room, there is a wide space of blue carpet, as large as an Earthen Football field, as Earthlings woulds say. This space is completely clean, empty, and plain. At one side, however, there are seven tables, all neatly aligned next to each other with chairs pulled in at perfect distance from each other. All is quiet. If one were to talk or walk through here, their footsteps and their voice would echo.....

((OOC: If and when you join this RP, you are free to join in at ANY TIME and to venture into a different world, if you wish. Feel free to interact with other Characters, and when you enter, please describe the door that you enter from. Have fun!!!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Empty Re: Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 9:16 pm

(ATTN: KALENA)
"Natural.." The coughing slows slightly. "It'll...subside..." The coughing and chocking slowly halts and moves her hand away from her mouth revealing that it is completely full of and soaked in blood. Yet, the blood doesn't look natural, it has some sort of...silver mixed into it. Yet it is just as crimson as anyone elses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 9:26 pm

Adam rushes over to help Indigo.
"What's wrong?" he says, and receives a glare from almost everyone in the room.
Stupid, STUPID! Adam thought, why would I say something ridiculous like that?Obviously, no one knows.
Nevertheless, the coughing girl seemed to need help, so maybe he could be some sort of distraction while she was recovering.
"Hey, you big jerk", he said. "Why don't you fight like a man, no magic?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th May 2011, 9:30 pm

{Indigo, Open}

Kalena was about to take a scroll from her bag, but seeing the weird blood stopped her. Instead she takes out a piece of cloth in one hand. She concentrates hard and a small ball of water forms in the other. She wets the cloth and hands it to the young lady. "Here this will help clean off the blood at least. It is the least I can do."

Thank you leah
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th May 2011, 9:57 pm

[Attn: Ajiri, Everyone in chamber]

Riku glanced down at Kiea, and nodded in understanding, "I'll do my best to help keep her safe while I'm around." He said. Then he heard some commotion back in the chamber, and watched Lyte make her back into the chamber.

With a friendly nod to Ajiri, Riku followed Lyte back out to the chamber, and rested his back against the wall, watching everything unfold. He was going to step in and punish Mao for trying to pick on the silver haired girl, but she seemed to be able to handle herself.

Silently, he watched them with his arms folded across his chest and his back against the wall.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th May 2011, 10:57 pm

{Attn: Mao, Adam, All}

Kalena hears the young man threaten Mao. Seeing that no one is doing anything she rushes over standing in between them. She looks at the young man "And just what will that prove? Nothing. We should not be fighting among ourselves."

She looks over at Mao then. "You may be an overlord in your world, but guess what that doesn't mean anything here. Just like my title of priestess in training mean nothing here either."

Kalena scans the rest of the people in the chamber. "We can learn so much from people by putting down the weapons and just talking." She gets a grin on her face as visions of her world pop into her head briefly.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th May 2011, 4:48 pm

Adam stopped walking toward Mao, breathing a sigh of relief. He hadn't actually wanted to fight him, just distract him. He walked back over to Indigo, who was looking a little better.
"Do you need anything?" Adam seemed to have some weird fascination with this girl. "I'm here to help".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 13th May 2011, 8:54 pm

[Open]

Mariah watched carefully at everyone's actions. It was unfathomable how violent everyone was here.

[Lyte, Open]

Himura gave out a disappointed sigh. "And I was gonna put my money on the Overlord guy..." she mumbled under her breath. "Oh well..." she said as she skipped over to Mariah and Lyte. She turned her attention to Lyte, completely uninterested in what was going on.

"Hello! How are you today?" Himura greeted with vigor.

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Nn9YMConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 5v4OqConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 JI0PIConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 QKnbe

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th May 2011, 12:38 pm

[Attn: Open]

Ajiri took Kiea's hand and walked across the room, away from the others. He sat with his back against the wall, Kiea leaning on his shoulder.

"Should we just go back.. home?" Kiea asked, her voice quiet.
"Perhaps." Ajiri replied, his voice unwavering.

"May as well find something useful to do. You can sleep for a short while, I suspect."
He took the case that contained his needles and thick string out, and began to tear out some of the stitches by his collarbone. Ignoring the blood on his fingers, he began to sew it back shut with fresh stitches.

Kiea laid her head across his lap, focusing on watching the others in the chamber.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th May 2011, 4:13 pm

[Attn: Everyone in the chamber]

Riku stepped up, "Everyone needs to listen up." He said loudly, "There is a reason why we've all ended up in this chamber...and standing around bickering amongst each other isn't going to get us back home. I suggest we just explore some other worlds together and see if we can find what it is we need to accomplish so we can all return to our home worlds." He stared at them all, then he glanced at a new door that had appeared on the wall, "Who's with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th May 2011, 7:13 pm

[ATTN: Himura]

"I'm completely confused, annoyed, and wondering how the frick I'm going to get home." Lyte says to Himura, leaning back in the chair, "I don't suppose you'd know how we are supposed to get back?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 15th May 2011, 10:23 pm

[Attn: Lyte, Open]

"I don't know how we are to get back home, but..." Himura starts with the most cheeziest smile you could get on your face, "don't you think this is exciting!? An adventure you actually can go on that you usually just read in a book!"

She grabs onto Lyte's arms and pulls her up out of her chair, bouncing up and down wildly. "It seems to me that you live a really boring life, so why not try having fun on this? I know you may meet some really strange people-- I mean, have you seen the people around here?-- but that doesn't mean you can't have fun!" she says with cheer, slowly halting her hopping. "Learn to deal with the ignorant masses and get on with your life!"

She smiles sweetly and sincerely at Lyte, obviously pleased with her speech.

"Oh dear..." Mariah mutters to herself, an innocent smile on her face. I wonder if Himura truly understands that she is one of the 'strange people' here...

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 Nn9YMConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 5v4OqConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 JI0PIConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 7 QKnbe

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 16th May 2011, 1:57 pm

[ATTN: Himura]

"Dude!" Lyte says, pulling away from Himura, "Get off me, chick, are you nuts? There is no way that this can be good. Adventurous, maybe, but I don't need adventure. I need stabillity. This...is not stable. You should try to calm down."

Lyte returns to her chair, shaking her head and crossing her arms.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 16th May 2011, 4:57 pm

[Attn: Lyte, Open]

"You know, you aren't the first person to ask me if I'm nuts. I'm starting to wonder if that means something..." Himura says contemplatively, "Why isn't it good? And why is stability good? It's safe, yes, but it's totally no fun!" As she says it's no fun, she pulls an "X" sign out of nowhere and sticks out her tongue out in disgust.

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22nd May 2011, 12:56 pm

(ATTN: ADAM, KALENA)
Indigo whipes the blood off her hand and mouth. She brings herself unsteadily to her feet.
"I am fine...it's completely natural...for me..."She looked twords Adam, her eyes slightly glazed over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd May 2011, 11:42 am

{Riku, Open}

Kalena is pleasantly surprised when Adam backs off and attends to the injured lady. "Good luck" She mutters to herself. She looks back at Mao who also seemed to stand down also.

Then Riku suggests going through another door. She stands beside him "You know I am game! Do you think there will be pretty lights there too?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26th May 2011, 11:57 am

Adam looks directly at Indigo. She seems a little tired so he drifts away to the fringes, trying not to attract the other's attention. This was just too weird for him. Some other people looked as if they were going to go through another door, so he went by them. He was sick of this motley crew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top