Convergence Chamber Role Play

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Empty Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th March 2011, 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Convergence Chamber is a large, circular room with a ceiling so high that you cannot see it; it merely continues on into the darkness where one can only see shadows. Along the walls, there are doors--thousands of them. There are many kinds of doors made of different materials and decorated in various ways, from pure simplicity to intricate delicacy that come in different heights. The constant from each door is that there is exactly three feet between each door.

These doors are obvious in that they shift from place to place. You may have left from a green door, turn to walk back through it, and find that there is a pink door that only stands two inches high in it's place at your feet. They shift so quickly that you can barely see them move, and if there is a pattern, no one knows it. It can be dangerous to travel here, because after you have entered, who knows when your door will return? Or where on the circular walls it will appear?

In the center of this room, there is a wide space of blue carpet, as large as an Earthen Football field, as Earthlings woulds say. This space is completely clean, empty, and plain. At one side, however, there are seven tables, all neatly aligned next to each other with chairs pulled in at perfect distance from each other. All is quiet. If one were to talk or walk through here, their footsteps and their voice would echo.....

((OOC: If and when you join this RP, you are free to join in at ANY TIME and to venture into a different world, if you wish. Feel free to interact with other Characters, and when you enter, please describe the door that you enter from. Have fun!!!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 11th May 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Convergence Chamber Role Play

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 4:50 pm

[Attn: Mao, others]

Riku crossed his arms, watching in amusment as the little runt attempted to restrain the tiger, "He's not very...bright...is he?" Riku asked directing his question to Almaz.

At that moment, he was startled by two new comers, both women. One of them had screamed out an introduction along with a plea for everyone to be friends with her.

"Oh boy..." Riku sighed under his breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 4:53 pm

All

McKenzie growled and attacked Mao. She bit into his arm as he tried to pick her up. She was Much larger then a normal tiger though.

"I wouldn't do that Mao. I love a good fight and I haven't lost in a VERY long time." Luna said. She pulled out her bladeless hilt. A smile on her face.

She turned her attention to Riku. "Its nice to meet you she". said in a fighting stance. "Names Luna."

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Lunaba11
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Moty_l14
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 5:02 pm

[Attn: Luna, others]

Riku tilted his head in greeting towards Luna, "I'm Riku." He said, ignoring the fact that the tiger was about the maul the Overlord.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 5:11 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Lyte sees that Luna was ready to fight and that the tiger looked unfriendly. When Himura said something about being friends, she rolls her eyes and decides that she must be dreaming. This is a mad world. Everyone is psychotic. It's the only explanation.

She begins moving around the room, going from door to door, looking for a way back. Her heart races from her determination and jogging as she decides to move around the room.

"How do I get out of here?!?!" Lyte cries with desperation, "I can't do this crap! I'm not a shrink, I can't stabilize this group of psychos!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 5:13 pm

[Attn: Luna, Riku]

"He's, uh, just got a different way of doing things," Almaz replied to Riku. He watched the tiger attack Mao and got ready to help him if it was needed.

Mao staggered under the weight of the tiger, then blasted it off him with an ice attack. He drew his sword and faced Luna. "You, a human, seriously want to fight me? This is rich. Come on, then. Try me!"

"Mao, stop!" Almaz yelled. "You came here to gather specimens, not fight people, remember?!"

He moved in between the two and faced Luna. "I'm really sorry about this, but please don't fight him. I don't want you to get hurt, so please, just ignore him!"

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 5:23 pm

[Attn: Mao, others]

Riku held out his hand and called forth the power of his keyblade. It appeared in his hand seemingly out of no where - It was shaped like a demonic wing. The cross gaurd had one demonic wing and one angelic wing forming a circle around his hand. A dark, angelic wing was at the end of it, used as the teeth of the keyblade.
He pointed it right at Mao, "You people from the dark..." He said shaking his head and snickering, "You're all the same...it doesn't matter what world you came from."

His attention was taken away from Mao by Lyte who was frantically trying to find a way out, "Lyte...you need to calm yourself. Panicing and running blindly into worlds you know nothing about is only going to get you into more trouble. Don't worry..." He said softly, "You can trust me...I'll protect you until we find a way to get you back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 5:26 pm

[ATTN: Riku, Others]

Lyte sits down, breathing heavily as her heart runs wild and her breath shortens. This is insanity, this is insanity! These doors lead to other worlds?!?!?! I'm not home anymore....

"I can't believe it. You're all saying I'm not home anymore!" Lyte exclaims. "I can't believe it....."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 14th March 2011, 6:40 pm

[ATTN: Open]

"All right, one more time! You ready, Dia?" Pearl asked his friend as they walked through a field outside of their hometown. He was talking about their manzai routine, which they had been practicing that afternoon. Pearl's Chatot, Chahiko, flew along beside its owner.

"Okay," Diamond responded, munching on a donut. His Munchlax, Lax, walked beside him, also eating one of Diamond's donuts. Suddenly, something caught the creature's attention and it ran off toward some trees. Chahiko noticed this and followed Lax, also interested. Pearl took a deep breath to begin the routine, when Diamond tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Pearl asked, and then noticed that two Pokemon were running off. "Hey! Chahiko! Where are you going?"

Lax wandered into the trees and found what it was looking for, a berry bush. However, there was something odd about the large tree next to the bush. There was a tall, white door on it covered in carvings. Curious, Lax approached the door, reached up, and turned the doorknob like it had seen Diamond do many times. The door opened up to reveal a very large room, and Lax looked into it for a moment before strolling inside, Chahiko following.

Pearl ran after the creatures until he reached the door. "What the...This doesn't even make sense..." he said, then noticed the Pokemon approaching a crowd inside, and ran in after them. Diamond ran up to the door as Pearl went inside.

"How weird...Pearl, wait up!" he called, and followed him inside.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 6:47 pm

All

Luna puts her hilt up. "I wouldn't waste my energy on him anyways. McKenzie DOWN!"

McKenzie growled but did what she was told reluctantly.

Luna Why do you have me stand down from this...this I am not sure what it is. He is not human.

Is he an Anthro?

No. His smell is nothing I have ever smelled before.

Is it stronger then our world?

Much stronger. I don't think you want to go up against this.

Understood.

Luna looked at Almaz. "Your the more reasonable of the two. McKenzie says that he is not human. What is he really?" she asked.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 7:19 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

As pokemon enter the room Lyte jumps up as they pass her legs and she begins to freak out even more. She runs up to one of the tables and stands on top of it, almost screaming.

"What is going on here?!?!?! What is this mess?!?!? Somebody wake me up!!!" Lyte says frantically, failing to calm down.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 7:22 pm

[Attn: Luna, Dia, Pearl]

"He's a demon," Almaz replied. He breathed a huge sigh of relief that the fight wasn't going to happen.

Mao had stopped paying attention to Luna, though, when he spotted a strange creature running around. The weird girl yelled and ran away from it.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" he asked as he walked up to it. "I'll take you back to my place and experiment on you!"

He reached down and tried to pick it up, but it was much heavier than he'd anticipated.

"Geez! What have you been eating, rocks?! Okay, so I probably won't be able to carry you the whole way," he said. He pulled a rope out of the bag he'd brought with him and tied it around the creature's neck. "There."

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 7:36 pm

Almaz Open

Luna eyed Almaz up and down. "What is a demon?" she asked. "I only know of Anthros and humans in my world. We also have One elf left in our world." Luna shrugged her shoulders.

She looked at the creatures coming in the room.

"This is strange things going on here. I think I am going to like this."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 14th March 2011, 7:50 pm

[ATTN: Mao]

Lax struggled to free itself, but to no avail. Chahiko watched as Lax was captured and turned back, searching for its trainer. Pearl ran in and, seeing the scene, stopped dead in his tracks. What is this place...? he thought, then looked at what Mao had done to Lax.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" he yelled furiously.

Diamond ran inside, and the door suddenly closed behind him. He turned around, and saw that the door had changed into a completely different door. "Uh oh..." he said, then turned around when Pearl started yelling. He joined his friend.

"There you are, Lax," Diamond said, then looked at Mao, and continued with a more concerned tone. "Who are you? What are you doing to Lax?"

Spoiler:

Avatar by http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/

My claims: Alphonse Elric, Dekar, Hubert Oswell, Cho Hakkai

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Musicbar
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 14th March 2011, 8:02 pm

[ATTN: Luna]

"A demon is... well... huh, it's kind of hard to explain," Almaz said. He had never had anyone ask what a demon is, people just always knew. "They're a race of evil creatures that sometimes look human and sometimes don't. They usually have special powers and stuff. Some of them are actually pretty likeable, despite the lack of conscience."

[ATTN: Dia, Pearl]

"This belongs to you?" Mao replied. "Well, not any more! I'm taking it to be experimented on! I've never seen anything like this before, not even in books! I will learn all about it and harness its power! Muuhahaha!"

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th March 2011, 8:25 pm

{Attn: All}

Kalena looks at Mao puzzled "He is not a demon, at least he doesn't look like any demons I know. Although the way he treats humans he does act like a demon."

She watches as Mao pick up one of the strange creatures "How dare you experiment on other creatures?" She takes her crossbow off her shoulder and arms it "Now put the creature down and you will not get hurt."

Thank you leah
Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 8:39 pm

Kalana open

Luna looks at Kalana. "Put your bow away Kalana. That one is to strong for either you or I at this moment." she said.

"I would like to know what these things are though. They are not like the animals in our world.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 14th March 2011, 8:44 pm

[ATTN: Mao, Luna]

"What? You're gonna experiment on Lax!?" Pearl couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Who do you think you are!?"

"You've never heard of a Munchlax?" Diamond asked, looking straight at Mao. His usual carefree expression then became a little stern. "Lax is my Pokemon. I won't let you do anything to him."

Pearl heard Luna's question, and looked at her, a puzzled expression on his face. "Chatot and Munchlax are Pokemon, of course. Are you from a different region?"

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 14th March 2011, 8:53 pm

[Attn: Lyte]

Mariah eyes the group and scans the girl freaking out about the new creatures that had entered the room. She didn't know what they were either, but, judging by the way Himura was acting, which was her bouncing up and down and letting out cries of sheer joy, they had to be harmless.
She calmly walked over to Lyte and, in a soothing voice, cooed, "It is alright. I believe they are harmless. As long as you don't do anything to harm them, I'm sure you'll be fine. By the way, my name is Mariah. Would it be okay if I ask you your name?"

[Attn: Anyone involved in the Pokemon scene]

Himura, still bouncing up and down, ran up to the group surrounding the Pokemon and let out a squeal of joy. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, "I haven't seen these in person! I have GOT to take a picture! Now where did I put my camera..." She then begins to fumble around with the stuff in a backpack she had brought along for the journey. She was completely oblivious to the situation that was going on with the Pokemon, though.

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Nn9YMConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 5v4OqConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 JI0PIConvergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 QKnbe

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th March 2011, 8:57 pm

{Attn Mao, Luna, Open}

Kalena does not lower her crossbow "I am not afraid of him. Besides all he has to do is let the poke-creature go."

Kalena glares at Mao "This crossbow isn't for show you know, I am well trained on it."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2011, 9:15 pm

Pearl Open

Luna looks at Pearl. "I don't think we even come from the same world friend. My name is Luna. I am a force energy UU3. McKenzie is my friend here."

She pets McKenzie on her head.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 14th March 2011, 10:06 pm

[ATTN: Mao, Luna]

Lax looked to Diamond, and they nodded to each other knowingly. "Now, Lax! Fling!"

At its trainer's command, Lax reached into its fur and pulled out an iron ball, about the size of a bowling ball, and flung it. It hit Mao square in the face.

"Good job, Lax!" Dia said happily.

Pearl heard what Dia had done, but was distracted by what Luna had said to him. "Wait, what? What are you talking about?" Pearl looked at everything around him more closely. The girl with the bow had slightly pointed ears. Some of the people's clothing was unlike anything Pearl had ever seen before. A guy was holding some sort of incredible weapon. The walls of the room were lined with countless doors, all very different. The room didn't seem to have a ceiling... and for that matter, he had entered the strange room through a door on a tree. "This... doesn't make any sense at all! ...What's going on? Am I dreaming!?"

Spoiler:

Avatar by http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/

My claims: Alphonse Elric, Dekar, Hubert Oswell, Cho Hakkai

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Convergence Chamber Role Play - Page 2 Musicbar
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 10:58 pm

[Attn: Pearl, others]

"Now don't you start freaking out too..." Riku said. His keyblade vanished as he walked up to Pearl. "You're in what 'Overlord' over there called the 'Convergence Chamber'. I think it's the heart of Kingdom Hearts - a crossroad leading into one of millions upon millions of different worlds..." He climbed up on the table next to Lyte, and raised his hands.

"Hey! EVERYONE LISTEN UP FOR A MINUTE!" He waited until things quieted down and everyone was looking at him, "Now...obviously...we're here for a reason. We can't get back to our homes until we find the door to our worlds again, and who knows when they will appear? Maybe, if we find out the reason we're here, and accomplish what we're meant to together, we can return to our homes." He smiled, "My name is Riku. If we're going to be traveling together, it's best to know everyone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2011, 6:14 am

{Attn: Riku, All}

Kalena was surprised at the little creature when it created the ball and attacked Mao. After it did she lowered her crossbow. She is not a fighter, and only defends those that are being attacked.

When the other young man made his statement she looks at him, she holds out her hand to him in greeting. "Forgive my rudeness, my name is Kalena. Not that it matters, but I am a priestess of Kyoshi Village. I would be happy to travel with you" She looks around the room at the group. "All of you."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th March 2011, 12:43 pm

[ATTN: Mariah, Riku, ALL]

"Um.....I'm Lyte." Lyte says quietly. She's still a little nervous, but she doesn't come down from the table as she stares across at all of the 'pokemon.' As she plays through all of the strange people through her mind, Riku stands next to her and makes an announcement.

She speaks up just as he finishes, trying to stay calm at the thought of not being able to get home. Her legs start shaking, but she hopes that it isn't too obvious.

"There has to be a way home." Lyte says with a light desperation, "I'm a normal person, I don't have any powers or abilities or stuff. I don't have little pokemon or lack of a conscience. I just go home, go to school, and listen to music and sing! That's all, I couldn't possibly have a purpose here."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15th March 2011, 2:01 pm

[Attn: Lyte, others]

Riku looked down at Lyte, with no expression on his face. He could sense her nervousness and desperation to get home, "There's no telling when the door to your world will reappear. You can stay here, in this chamber, and wait...but who knows how long you will be waiting." He offered her his hand, "If you come along with me, I promise I will protect you, and you will have nothing to fear. We'll find a way to get you home, Lyte." He gave her a reassuring smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top