Force User Group 1

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Empty Force User Group 1

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th March 2011, 10:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

((OOC: This is now the splitting of the groups. Please stick with your group and if you have any questions, PM me or ask in the discussion thread. Thank you.))

The Harubana Twins wake up early, groaning and slowly moving about as they do so. When the morning goes by and noon comes near, the get to the gate at 11:25am to greet the seven group members that they expect to see. Since they aren't expected until noon, the brothers begin to make sure that they have everything they need, searching through their packs, making sure they look presentable, and then leaning against the City's wall.

"I'm so tired."
"As am I."
"That sure took forever to clean up. Thank the Maker we had volunteers."
"Indubitably. Four hours of sleep is not sufficient for what we're about to do."
"Oh well."
"Such is life."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Force User Group 1

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 3:48 pm

~Shin'Sai~

(ATTN : Kyrie, twins, groupd 1)

''Yeaah then i'll come after this mission ! If you're okay with it !'' She said smiling.

Before there could be anymore discution the twins explained the mission in more details. And at their question she said ''None !....And I think i'm fine considering i'm wearing green ! Haha !'' She said with some sarcasm.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Moty_u12
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Hikari10
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 15th March 2011, 4:54 pm

[Attn: Morgana]

Mellia watched the various members of the group show up and listened as Mori outlined the mission.

"The Halfling Kingdom... This will be interesting," she said to Morgana.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th March 2011, 6:25 pm

[ATTN: Mellia]

"Indeed. I've never met a Halfling." Morgana says, "but from what I've heard about them, they are as high as our waist and have big heads. I really have a bed feeling about this group. Imbecile leaders and whore group members[i]." This last was whispered with a glare at Kyrie.

The twins look out at the group with curiosity, still waiting for any questions before they continue on and leave the city.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2011, 7:16 pm

{Attn: Morgana}

Kyrie sees Morgana glaring at her and feels a sickening feeling to her stomach. When did she get so sensitive to feelings? Kyrie shakes her head and approaches Morgana. She takes her by the shoulder and pulls her until it is just the two of them. She looks at Morgana sternly in the eyes. "Listen I don't like you, and I know that you sure as hell don't like me. However for some insane reason the Maker put on the same team. Now I am not asking you to like me or even respect me. I highly doubt you are capable of either, but I do ask that you treat me civilly. I promise to do the same to you. And just to let you know my last name is Sheridan, not Kaprelian. I had it legally changed when they disowned me. So if you address me by my last name use the correct one." With that said Kyrie spins around and rejoins the group.

{Attn: Mori}

Kyrie looks inquisitively at Mori "I have a question, Why red? What do the Halflings have against red?"

Thank you leah
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th March 2011, 7:42 pm

[ATTN: Kyrie, ALL]

Morgana says nothing as Kyrie addresses her, merely smirking while many insults run through her mind. Then, as Kyrie turns away, Morgana returns to where Mellia is.

In response to Kyrie's question, the twins smile a large, wicked grin.

"I don't think she really wants the answer."
"She asked."
"But, she'll wish she hadn't."
"It's only right to answer."
"Still, I feel that we should....not say."
"Omission is betrayal."
"Fine, you tell her."
"Then, I shall.....Kyrie...Halflings hate it when women are on their period. To them, it is a symbol of their being 'filthy and lacking purity.' Therefore, red is never to be worn by man only worn by women when they are on that....time of the month....so that they can be 'appropriately shunned' for having their cycle."
"Which is so dumb."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 7:46 pm

~Shin'Sai~

(ATTN : Twins, Kyrie, Group1)

''Hahahaha oh my gosh, not to be harsh, but this is the most Hilarious reason I have ever heard'' She said laughing and walking beside Kyrie and the twins.

''Those people must be quite weird, but well don't worry I won't say anything about it when we're there, want my fun by kicking the bad guys after all, I don't want to be expelled haha.''

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2011, 7:55 pm

Open

Luna listens to the twins intently. She has never seen a hafling before. She then reads the paper and agrees to the terms and conditions of the assignment they are one.

McKenzie when we get to the haflings kingdom you CANNOT I repeat CANNOT be aggressive what so ever. You must listen to the twins and to me and Kyrie. If the twins give you an order that you are uncertain of ask me and I will explain. I know you won't stay by our side the whole time but I need you to understand that this mission is of the upmost importance.

I understand Luna. I will do as told and not be aggressive.

She then listens to the twins explain about the red thing. Her face brightens a little and then she busts out laughing. She couldn't help it.

"So what your telling us is that they don't like it when we have our periods right...That is so childlike." she says.

Akagi

Rinoa smiles slightly. "You are very welcome young man. I didn't want you to leave them behind." She said.

She listened to what the twins had to say. She knew the haflings could be dangerous when the treaty was not obliged. She would follow it without any second thoughts. It could mean life and death between just her and the whole group.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Lunaba11
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Moty_l14
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2011, 7:59 pm

{Attn: all}

Kyrie covers her face with her hand. "Well I guess I asked. Anyway my next question is when can we get going? I don't know about anyone else, but I want to get this mission over with."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 8:04 pm

[Attn: Harubana twins, Kyrie, Shin'Sai]

"Awooooooooooo!!!"

The entire group's attention is called to the sky as they hear a cheerful howl. As they look up, all except Morgana, who Conlaodh noted is affecting not to notice him with disinterest--which screamed that she saw him, confirming for him that she's a speedster--he appears below among them, looking up, as well.

"What are we looking for?" Conlaodh asked interestedly.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Venom10
Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 8:12 pm

~Shin'Sai~

(ATTN : Conlaodh)

''Ooooh I actually get to see you again, still doing fine since our morning training fun with the missy ? '' She asked him as she put an arm around his shoulders. ''Oh and nice try on the trick but it didn't work on me hahaha !''

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2011, 8:18 pm

{Attn: Conlaodh}

Kyrie does a double take as Conlaodh appears with the group. She gets a sly smile on her face. "Hey Conlaodh did they throw you out already, or are you bored?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2011, 8:20 pm

Conlaodh

Luna gets an idea. She goes up to Conlaodh and whispers in his ear. She tells him what happened this morning with Kyrie putting Ice in on her as a wake up call this morning.

"Think you can get her back Conlaodh?" Luna asks with a wolfish grin. She knew Conlaodh was more of a prankster then she was.

"Just one for the road my friend.. Just one for the road." she says again.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th March 2011, 8:45 pm

[Attn: Shin'Sai, Kyrie]

Conlaodh smiled at Kyrie's comment and his smile deepened at Luna's words. But there was something else he had to attend to first.

With her arm around him, Conlaodh looked up at his friend with a demonically mischievous smile and a supernatural gleam in his eyes. "Why, Shin'Sai," he began, "there's something I've been wondering as solidly built as you are..."

His hands suddenly danced around her armpits and midsection, but all he got was a questioning look. Finally, he looked at her hard soled boots and his smile became devilish once more. Instantly, tendrils of wind slipped down Shin'Sai's boots to the bottom of her feet. Instantly, she jerked and started dancing, breaking into gales of laughter until she finally fell to the ground in fits of laughter.

"SCOOOOORE!" Conlaodh exclaimed triumphantly.

Immediately, he leapt across to Kyrie and tackled her with a loud "ROWR!" He nuzzled her, swiftly put her to her feet before she could complain about him doing so. In fact, she looked a little disoriented. He placed a very exotic looking flower bud.

"This is a Keltan Sunset," he explained. "A very rare flower that grows only in the ravaging heat of the Mt. Teine. I flew over there last night and picked one. Keltans who want to seal a friendship scale the mountain and pick one. Ah! See! Look!"

The flower suddenly bloomed, revealing a gorgeous flower in the color of a violent red sunset. A sort of warm red light seemed to glow off it.

"There!" he said smiling. "It's tied to our life signatures! It'll be in bloom as long as our friendship is blooming. But should our friendship ever fade or die, so, too, shall this bloom. Here ya go!"

Sudden booming of the ground caught his attention and he turned back to a laughing Shin'Sai and cringed. "Whoops! Forgot to stop!"

He immediately dispelled the wind tendrils in her boots and she lay on the ground panting. Conlaodh took this minute to give her a hug on the ground.

"It was great to see you again!" he exclaimed, rubbing his head against her face.

He high-fived the twins and turned to start flying off, but then remembered Luna's words. What better way to start a cemented friendship than with a good prank!

Immediately, he appeared next to Kyrie. "Heya! Let me show ya a trick! Did you know that water liquifies under high pressures?"

Immediately, he pointed upward. A large funnel of air appeared above them and suddenly, water droplets started forming until a large torrent of water cascaded down on Kyrie, Conlaodh, of course, having long since moved. Immediately, he let the pressure go from the air around the water and the water in her clothes instantly froze. The flower, however, was perfectly okay.

"One prank, to order!" he said to Luna, giving her a thumbs up. "Have fun, you guys!"

Conlaodh leapt into the air and disappeared in another sonic boom.

(For an idea of the flower: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FC21d__njJI/TV6g3s7m7pI/AAAAAAAAAOM/7osoN-hndS8/s1600/Wijayakusuma%2Bflower.jpg Just picture it with the vibrant colors of the sunset)

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2011, 9:17 pm

{Attn: All}

Kyrie stand still as she is soaked and her clothes are frozen. Her teeth chattering as she speaks. "L..L...L..u...n...a.. S..o.. no..t c..c...c..ool. D...a....m...n"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th March 2011, 9:17 pm

~Shin'Sai~

(ATTN : Conlaodh, group 1)

''Yeaaah what is it ?...'' She said wondering what he had in the head. He started to try tickling her on some placed and she gave him a questionning look. He then made some wind tendrils enter her boots to the bottom of her feets. '' ....!!..ah-ah...HAhahaha....hahaha!!! '' She started to laugh and dance around saying ''It tickles too much st-...Hahahahahaha !'' She finaly fell on the ground and laughed awfully a lot.

After a while that she noticed he was forgetting about her and she was starting to have a bit of trouble breathing between the laughter she did a boom noise on the ground for him to notice.

He then dispelled the wind and she stayed lay down on the ground panting ''ah..ah... man you got me hehe.'' She said with a smile as he came down to give her a hug and she replied ''Was good to see you as well and have one more big laughter in my day hahaha'' She said as he rubed his head agaisnt her face.

He eventually quickly launched again and she got up back on her feets yelling ''SEE YOU CRAZY PARTNER !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN IN YOUR MISSION !!!!!!! WOOOO!'' She had a big smile saying so hoping he had heared her.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 15th March 2011, 9:53 pm

[Attn: Open]

Akagi listened intently to the Twins' announcement. He looked at his own clothes, glad to see he's not wearing any red. I wonder why the don't like red... He thought, when he overheard someone giving an explanation why. Akagi shuddered and stared off, grimacing. Surely, that person must be joking... He flipped his hood over his head and leaned against a wall. Akagi looked up to see Kyrie cold and wet. "Hmm, looks like Luna got back at her." He said under his breath.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 16th March 2011, 3:41 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Mitskuni takes a blanket to Kyrie as Mori holds out his hand to offer rings to the group.

"Force Horses, everyone. Directly from my family." Mori says, "Please don't damage them, they are expensive. If you've never used one of these before, just put the ring on, mount the horse that appears, and think to the horse where you wish to go and it will take you."

Mori then keeps his own black and blue ring as Mitkuni takes a red and yellow one. They both put the rings on as a black and blue horse appears next to Mori and a red and yellow horse appears next to Mitskuni.

Morgana moves forward and takes a ring from Mori. She chooses a deep maroon one. Taking it in her hands and placing it on her finger, she finds the horse next to her in just that moment and mounts it.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 16th March 2011, 3:58 pm

[ATTN: Morgana]

Mellia took a black ring and mounted the black horse that appeared. She rode up next to Morgana and waited for the mission to get underway.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2011, 5:26 pm

All Kyrie

Luna smiles and busts out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAH HAWHAW HAW....I am Sorry Kyrie but I could Not help myself. I know he is a much better prankster then I am." she said laughing.

She then picked an orange ring from the twins. She put it on and an orange horse showed up beside her.

"Kyrie why don't you just dry up and get on your horse." she said. She started singing for no reason at all.

"Look at my horse My horse is amazing give it a lick mmmm it tastes just like raisins " and she hummed the rest of it.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 16th March 2011, 5:27 pm

~Shin'Sai~

(ATTN : Group 1, twins, Kyrie)

''I dunno what hapened between you and luna Kyrie, but i'd gladly help if i used fire hahaha, wich I don't sadly!'' Shin'Sai said with a smile as then kuni gives a blanket to kyrie while Mori hands force rings to peoples.

''Oh....I'll take the most normal one I guess !'' She said taking the brown one that made a brown horse appear. ''So we go directly to the village ?....'' She asked to the twins as she got on the horse ready to go on their signal.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th March 2011, 5:28 pm

{Mitskuni, Mori, Luna, All}

Kyrie shivers as Mitskuni hands her the blanket "T..Thanks, Kuni"

She wraps the blanket around her and heads over to Luna "Y..you ch...ch..eater. Wh...what are you af..fraid to get me on y..your own."

She hears the announcement about the force horses. She has never ridden a force horse before, they are usually reserved for the elite. She knows her parents own one, but she was never allowed to go anywhere near the ring. She approaches Mori and grabs a lilac and white ring. She winks at Mori "Aww you even had my favorite color. So these things listen to your thoughts? Looks I will have to show no fear when riding one then. Hey is here a formation you want us to travel in, or should we just follow the leaders?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2011, 5:31 pm

Kyrie

Luna smiled with an innocent look. "Me....Afraid?? ha ha ...I think not. Remember we are not done with this mission yet my friend." she said with a wolfish grin.

It had been a long time since she had ridden a force horse. Her grandparents had owned one and they had taught her how to ride it.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 16th March 2011, 8:33 pm

[Attn: User group 1]

Akagi picked up a navy blue ring and placed it on his finger shortly after. A horse of the same color appeared next to him. Akagi was then reminded of when he had to stop a horse while traveling with Morgana. Never ridden one of these before. Riding one should be easy, right? He thought as he levitated onto the horse. He did a little test riding around just to get the hang of it.

Force User Group 1 - Page 2 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 16th March 2011, 11:44 pm

[Attn: Group 1]

"If everyone has their ring," Mitsukuni began, "then follow us!"

They led them from the city gates until they reached the edge of the forest, following it north. The ground in front of the forest was flat and grassy, and the view extended for miles.

"Since we're traveling together," Mori began, "not to mention we'll be saving the lives of many together, perhaps we should try to learn more about each other. Nothing too personal," he added placatingly, "just whatever you feel comfortable sharing."

"I'll start!" Mitsukuni said excitedly. "I learned how to use my Force by blowing up a tree! It's still there...albeit crispy."

"I hate people who talk too much," Morgana chimed in.

"Perhaps it is best to keep silent if you have nothing but distasteful things to say," Mori put in.

Morgana said nothing, a grudging expression on her face.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th March 2011, 6:34 am

{Mitskuni, All}

Kyrie laughs at Mitskuni. "Kuni for some reason that doesn't surprise me in the least."

She voice turns softer as she looks ahead at the twins. "I discovered my force when my brother came home after a Staccato training session." She closes her eyes and cringes. "I put my hands on him and his wounds started to heal. It took a while, but eventually he was ok to get to the infirmary."

Kyrie sighs glancing quickly over her shoulder at Morgana before turning back "Now actually learning to use my force is a different story."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top