Force User Group 2

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User Group 2 Empty Force User Group 2

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th March 2011, 11:02 pm

((OOC: This is now the splitting of the groups. Please stick with your group and if you have any questions, PM me or ask in the discussion thread. Thank you.))

As morning comes, Emory does a little adventuring with Conlaodh in the library and then readies herself for the mission ahead. Making sure to pack all the necessities, she walks to the City's side entrance with Shimmer at her side, getting there at about 11:47am after sending her friend, Cara, to her house to pick up Mina and to let Akagi in if he needed anything. Although no one would be expected to arrive until noon, she decided that it was better to be early than late.

As she waits for her team to arrive, she hums a tune while wondering how the group at the other end of the City will fare.....and if they are ready to face what they must.

Last edited by Leah7 on 14th March 2011, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User Group 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Force User Group 2 Empty Re: Force User Group 2

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 12:33 am

[Attn:Emory, Open]

Zack woke up the following morning. He looked around. He sighed as he got out of bed. He realized he hadn't gotten a chance to look over the files for the mission. "Damn going in unprepared. Fine." He muttered to himself changing. He put on rather baggy looking pants that he tucked into some boots. He then put on a shirt that looked rather tight.

He then put on a belt and some shoulder pads. After those were secured he put on some gloves. He grabbed his blades and tossed them into their holsters on his belt. He walked over to his bed and grabbed the knife from under his pillow. "This should be nice and handy." He said before tucking it away in his belt.

Zack moved the chest of drawers out of the way of his door. He made his way to the meeting spot and saw Emory. "Hey there!" He said walking over to her. Kyra and Yue showed up not long after Zack. They walked over to Zack and Emory. "So I guess we play the waiting game." They said in unison seeing as how they got there earlier than intended.

Yue pulled out her white book. "Well at least I came prepared." She said opening it and leaning against a wall. "You brought that with you?" Kyra said pacing back and forth ready for an adventure. Zack rolled his eyes. "You two really are different arn't you?" He asked noticing that Yue could sit perfectly still while Kyra had to be moving.

"We could always play a guessing game with our coins sis." Yue said. "You know we only use them for fights sis." Kyra replied. "I know but If you are So bored it could keep you entertained." Yue retorted with a smile. "I just want people to show up." Kyra said flipping her coin up in the air.

As it came back down Zack grabbed it. "So which is it Kyra? Heads or tails?" He said with a smile. "Hey give that back! Our mother gave us these coins!" Kyra said with some anger. "I have no problem giving it back." He said flipping the coin back to her. Kyra caught the coin in surprise that he handed it back so easily. "Lighten up Kyra He was just trying to have fun." Yue said not looking up from her book.

((Zack's outfit: Zack Fair's outfit is what Zack is wearing (Silly I know) Kyra and Yue's outfit: Lightning Farron's outfit just longer skirts and different colors to fit their attitudes))
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 12:44 am

[ATTN: Zack, Twins]

Emory smiles as Zack comes up to her and she bows her head respectfully to the student.

"Welcome, Zack! I hope you're ready for this." Emory says with a smile, "I think we'll be a force to reckon with, yet."

As the twins arrive, Emory welcomes them both, as well, handing out a paper that clearly states that she's in charge and that if they do not do as she commands, they will be kicked of the mission and forfeit pay.

"I trust you all slept well?" Emory asks in polite conversation.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 12:53 am

[Attn:Emory]

They all took their papers and looked at them. "Could you give us an example of breaking command?" Kyra asked. "Yeah say I see someone that I think is completely dangerous. Would it be breaking command to give chase to see what they know or to even stop them?" Zack asked after Kyra. Yue stayed silent she knew better than to break any rules at all. She was normally dragged down by her hot headed sister.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 12:58 am

[ATTN: Zack, Twins]

Emory nods and speaks bluntly with the tone of a professor. "If I say we go left, you go left. If I say stay with the group, stay with the group, do not split up. If I say not to use your force, not to attack, or to stop arguing, or any number of commands, you do it. Otherwise, you're at risk for being kicked out." Instructor Amden answers.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 1:15 am

[Attn:Emory]

"I see. So I didn't get a chance to look over the information on this mission last night. Mind telling me about it?" Zack asked. Kyra went back to pacing back and forth waiting for more people to show up. Yue shook her head at Kyra before going back to her book.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 9:48 am

(There will be a part here that will be on both groups, as my character on morning weren't entirely seperated and it would be too confusing otherwise. Thanks.
Edit : The training part will be modified and done in proper details into Force Intro 2 with pheonix, for those interested.)

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Open, Conlaodh, Shin'Sai)

The alarm started to ring at 5h45 am, she suddenly opened her eyes stepping since it was metal music that came out of it. She didn't remember that the alarm clock was set on metal. ''Ugh....yeah that's right.....I set it on that to make sure to wake up....sure works well...'' She said to herself as she rub her eyes while floating in the air.

She then goes to put a toast in the toaster and to do more then one thing at a time she goes to brush her teeth quickly then come back to the toast who had jumped up. She took it out and took some peanut butter out and gently put some on it. She leave it there for now and goes in her room to quickly change into the clothes she would use to train. She come back to it quickly and eat it all in a minute and half. She take some milk and then it was done she was ready.

''Ugh......morning are hard....'' She said as she lean her head on the fridge door. She looked the clock that was on the wall ''...6 am, anytime now I guess.''

She could feel wind coming from the window of her room and felt that Conlaodh had arrived. As she wasn't in her room he came quickly enough where she was, in the kitchen.

''Hey......told you i would be ready !....'' She exclaimed rather looking like a zombie, no wonder considering she had slept maybe like 4 hours.

Conlaodh laughed at her super expression making her a bit angry ''Hey that's not funny !....I didn't sleep much and i'm not used to it ! ''

After he told her that she was whining too much like always they finaly went out and she locked her door, when she turned at her surprise Shin'Sai was leaning on the house wall. She did a small wave with a hand to say hi to Kitaka.

''Oh you're here too!'' Kitaka said looking at her.

(This is where all three are together training this shall be done into Intro 2 Force Rp )

(ATTN : Emory, Zack, Kyra, Yue)

When she could barely see Shin'Sai, she flew off to the market quickly to get a good pouch. She chose one that came with a stylish belt and the pocket was small in size but big enough in lenght. It was long enough to go to one side of her back to the other, it was all black.

''Perfect ! I'll take this one please !'' Kitaka asked the guy at the counter.

''Alright ...'' He showed her the price and she had a face of horror when she saw the big numbers, that was in fact all the money she had left or almost.

''There you go ...!'' She gave him the money and then flew back to her house to pack things. Everything was fitting in it pretty easily considering it didn't have any real bottom.

''Cool it all fit in!'' She said happily. She then went to take a shower and changed into more battle clothes. She had special leggings on, some confortable but yet hard boots in her feets, a skirt with some aqua green colors in. On the top she had put on a long sleeve punk top wich was ligth and more in gray colors on the sleeves that were sticky to her arms. she also had put on a light coat that was special and resistant, but had no sleeve, was short in front and had two long layer in the back. The coat was matching with the skirt pretty much being black and aqua green as well. So was the bead bracelet she had put on her right arm. She then take on the back pocket and attached it in front. She tie her longer hair up into a ponytail and let some hair in front down. She then put on some leather gloves with holes for the fingers on. For the finish she put on the special belt that had her fans leather pouches and put her fans in.

She place also a necklace made of a small rope that had some kind of ring on it, she hide it inside the clothes, the rope and the ring not being visible to anyone.

''I'm ready!....'' She said as she close the door and lock it. She then goes to the cafeteria quick to have a meal with what was left of her money and goes to the meeting point. Zack, Kyra, Yue and Emory were there already. She greets them with a waving as she lend with part of her lunch in her mouth, a hand holding the bag with the food inside and the other the paper of the mission she was reading on her way.

''hoh r u gayus !?....'' She said mouth full.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Force User Group 2 Moty_u12
Force User Group 2 Hikari10
Force User Group 2 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 10:58 am

[Attn:Kitaka, Emory]

Zack grabbed Kitaka's jaw. "Chew your food." He said moving her jaw. "Finish then speak." He said sounding like a mother scolding their child. "What are you her mother?" Kyra asked still walking back and forth. "Calm down Kyra walking back and forth won't make the mission start any sooner." Yue said not looking up from her book.

"Hey there Kitaka." Yue added once she realized that Kitaka had shown up. Kyra walked just out of range of the group so she could swing her weapon. She stood there for a moment then unsheathed her sword. Her weapon movements were rather quick and explosive like fire. After a while she put her weapon away and went back to pacing.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 12:06 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Zack, Kyra, Yue, Emory)

Quickly enough after she had talked, Zack grabed her jaw and made it move saying to chew the food then speak like a mom. As she finished he let go and she says ''S-sorry.......didn't mean to talk with mouth full....hehe'' She finish being embarassed a bit. ''I didn't have much of a chance to eat with the training and preparation this morning....and I still have to finish to read that !'' She says and then turn her head a bit to Kyra and Yue that were talking, she haven't noticed the comment Kyra said earlier.

She then replied to Yue with a waving only from her hand that had the bag of food, since she had a bread in the mouth. She finished it slowly and was reading text on the papers. She then looked up again ''So hum....like I tried to say before how are you all doing ?....I guess Kyra is doing fine judging that she's slashing randomly around haha. What about you two ?'' She said to Zack and Yue.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 12:22 pm

[Attn:Kitaka, Emory]

"Doing alright and Kyra is alright. Just impatient." Yue said turning the page in her book. "I AM NOT IMPATIENT!!!" Kyra practically yelled at Yue. "My point and case Kyra." Yue said still reading. Kyra sighed then went back to walking around. Zack smiled knowing that this wasn't going to be a boring trip. "I am doing alright Kitaka. You?" Zack asked her leaning up against a wall.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 12:30 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Zack, twins, Emory)

She laughed a bit at the twins argument. ''You guys are funny seriously!'' She then turned to Zack ''I'm alright, a little bit tired though, I didn't have much sleep and I trained into something .....rather hardcore this morning. '' She twitch an eye as she think about the part with the giant thing.

''Let's say it was dangerous enough to kill me if I wouldn't have been fast enough to dodge stuff...In fact I don't even know how I dodged all that !!!!'' She said rather horrified by what she had been trough on the morning. ''To think this isn't the last of it ! Wonder what he have on the training menu next....'' She thought.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 1:43 pm

James Kramer ; The lightning American

(ATTN : Open, Group 2 meeting)

It was 9h30 and he woke up with a big yawn, sitting on his bed. He looked around and he got up. He went to take a shower....with his glasses. Because James NEVER TAKE THEM OFF!

When he got out with an army suit he exclaimed ''Well well....Gadgets, it's just ....YOU AND ME WOooo !'' He started to put white weapons, gadgets and many items in his pockets or in hidden area. He put his Railgun on his back wich was being hold with a belt. He then start walking toward the exit and close and lock the door as he go out.

Using his map gadget not to get lost he walk around with his classy smile and his glasses on. Till he got to the good gate where some familliar faces had gathered up.

He then exclaimed ''Hello everybody, James the ligthning Ameeeerican just arrived !'' He finished with a funny pose. He then went back to normal and sat down on the ground. '' Well well time to read !'' He read some more info about the mission taking out the papers of it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 2:47 pm

((OOC: Post for Rika:))

[Attn: Emory's group]

Mina was awakened by a nudge from Nikala, "Mina...you need to wake up if you're going to be accompanying Emory on her mission today."

Mina groaned and sat up in to bed with a huge yawn. She looked at the clock. It was almost 11:00 a.m., "Has Emory already gone?"

"Yes." Nikala replied, "She thought it better for you to get a little more sleep and requested that I wake you up around this time."

Mina climbed out of bed and pulled on some casual clothing - a white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans - she had bought when Emory took her shopping the other day. She figured fighting in a dress wasn't formidable. She also didn't feel like taking a shower. She would be getting all dirty anyway...she decided she would take one when she got back to Emory's house.

Mina climbed on top of Nikala and Nikala got her to the gate where Emory, and a few more people she recognized but did not know their names, were waiting.

As each person arrived, Emory greeted each person and handed them a paper that clearly stated that she was in charge and that everyone must do as she say, or risk being kicked off of the mission and forfeit pay.

As Zack asked about the mission, Emory explained a brief summary.

"We're going after a slave trader group, Zack. We're going to shut them down and make sure that they don't do it again. Afterwards, we'll also be doing a little searching around to see if we can catch any information about where other ones are, who heads the operation as a whole, or anything else we can find. Are there any questions?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 3:49 pm

[Attn:Group 2 meet up]

Zack looked at Emory. "I See. So you don't know who is in charge." Zack said thinking for a bit. As James arrived Zack couldn't help but laugh at his silly pose. "Calm down there cowboy. No need for a flashy introduction." Kyra said still pacing back and forth. "Great advice coming from someone that hasn't stood still for two whole seconds." Yue said turning the page in her book.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 4:04 pm

[Attn: people at the gate]

Mina jumped off of Nikala's back, and took the paper Emory handed to her. After she and Nikala read it, the white tiger turned to Emory.

"I have decided to come along to keep Mina safe. She still doesn't have much control over her powers yet...and I'm really worried about her going on this mission....besides," Nikala began, glancing over at Mina, "I want to keep an eye on her after all that transpired last night."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 4:15 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Emory nods her head to Nikala in understanding and gestures towards Shimmer to indicate that the panther came along, as well.

"Let's all try to get along, shall we?" Emory says to the twins and Zack, "There's no need to constantly bicker about such silly things. This is Mina, everyone, my daughter. Please be nice to her. And don't worry about the panther and the tiger. They both play well with others."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 4:26 pm

[Attn:All]

"Wait you have a daughter?" Kyra asked stopping looking at Emory. "Clearly she didn't want many students to know sis." Yue said not looking shocked. Kyra went back to pacing back and forth. Zack stretched his arms up in the arm for a bit. He then started doing squats cause he was bored. He needed to train anyway.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 4:35 pm

[Attn: Emory, others]

Mina's eyes grew wide as Emory stated she was her daughter, and she blinked, "Ummm....does that mean you've adopted me?" She said looking up at the sky in thought. She scratched her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 4:38 pm

[ATTN: Mina, Zack, Twins]

Emory laughs, "This is a new addition to the family, students. She's my adopted daughter. If it's still okay with Mina, of course. The paperwork isn't quite official until tomorrow."

Emory looks down at Mina with a smile and Shimmer moves over to Zack and sniffs him awkwardly before sitting down in front of him and staring at him.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 4:44 pm

[Attn:All]

Zack stops squatting down near Shimmer. He narrows his eyes at Shimmer. "What are you staring at?" He asked the animal. "Adopted family huh? Well congrats." Kyra said still walking around. Yue turned the page in her book before closing it and tucking it away in a side pouch on her leg.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th March 2011, 5:06 pm

[ATTN: Zack, Twins, Mina]

Shimmer walks around Zack in circles before moving to sniff the twins. She purrs at Yue and lightly growls distaste at Kyra. Then, Shimmer moves away and returns to Emory's side. Understanding that the panther isn't very trustworthy, she shakes her head with tolerance of the matter.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 5:09 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Group 2 meeting)

She laughed at James flashy entrance along with Zack ''That's just like you James ! I see you're doing fine !'' She told him smiling and she laughed again at the twins argument.

Short after Mina and Nikala came and she waved at the little girl.

She let a couple of person talk to her and saw james jumping in and step in when Emory says she adopted the little girl.

''That's so sweet ! You must be happy !'' She said to mina and before long James asked the little girl to be her big bro. She laughed at it ''Hahaha, you're funny James !

James Kramer ; The Lightning American

(ATTN : Group 2 meeting)

He waved to Kitaka before sitting telling her ''Yep i'm doing well hehe !'' He then answer to Kyra after sitting ''Well it's my style deal with it and it made them laugh wich is cool. A smile is worth billion !'' He said with his classy smile and a thumb up. He went back to read some more infos on the foes.

Then came in the little girl. ''Hey it's you !....You did well yesterday little girl !....Your name was Mina correct !....Fear not in this mission cause I believe you have what it needs HaHa !'' He exclaimed blindly.

Emory then said that she had adopted her ''That's pretty nice of you. Can I be your big bro little girl ?!'' James asked her with his classic smile and thumb up again.

(I'm taking control of kaos character due to him being barely available lately, he'll take over when he's there.)

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th March 2011, 5:17 pm

[Attn: All]

Mina hugged Emory, "Of course it's alright with me, mommy!" She cried happily. It was kind of awkward calling Emory "Mommy", but she figured she'd get used to it.

She smiled at Kitaka, "My name is Mina...I don't think I've met you yet..." she said.Suddenly, James asks excitedly if she can be Mina's big brother. His boldness makes Mina slightly nervous, and she shys away from him, "I...don't think I've met you either..." She says, "But...umm...I suppose if it would make you happy...I can call you big brother..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 14th March 2011, 5:19 pm

[Attn: All]

"Wow sis it seems that she doesn't like you." Yue said with a bit of laughter. "Oh you find this funny Yue?" Kyra said still walking back and forth. "Just a bit Kyra." Yue said with another chuckle. Zack leaned up against the wall again.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 14th March 2011, 5:25 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN, Mina, group 2)

''No we didn't my name is Kitaka! Nice to meet you'' She said barely just before James had steped in.

James Kramer ; The Lightning American

(ATTN : Mina, group 2)

''YEAaaaaaaaaah that is so nice !'' He said happy. ''Then from now on you shall be....My little sis !...Okay sis ?!....I'll give you courage when you need it ! When you have doubts always think that I ....JAMES KRAMER~ Will always believe in you little girl !'' He finished again with smile and a thumb up.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top