Force User Group 2

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Empty Force User Group 2

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th March 2011, 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

((OOC: This is now the splitting of the groups. Please stick with your group and if you have any questions, PM me or ask in the discussion thread. Thank you.))

As morning comes, Emory does a little adventuring with Conlaodh in the library and then readies herself for the mission ahead. Making sure to pack all the necessities, she walks to the City's side entrance with Shimmer at her side, getting there at about 11:47am after sending her friend, Cara, to her house to pick up Mina and to let Akagi in if he needed anything. Although no one would be expected to arrive until noon, she decided that it was better to be early than late.

As she waits for her team to arrive, she hums a tune while wondering how the group at the other end of the City will fare.....and if they are ready to face what they must.

Last edited by Leah7 on 14th March 2011, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Force User Group 2

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 12:52 pm

[Attn: Julia]

"Well," Gen replied to Yue, "friends maybe, but I've never been able to control him. As he's pointed out, wolves can't be controlled.

"Oh..." Conlaodh said, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "if he tried to use his Force, I'd nail him. But luckily, he's male, so he doesn't think with Force power but testosterone! His pride wouldn't allow him to cheat and use Force. So..." he added turning to the bird, "what's the funniest head crapping story you've got? Surely you've had random chaos ensue from doing it once!"

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Venom10
Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 1:21 pm

[Attn:Conlaodh]

"I cause Chaos where ever I go. Surely you want to hear something far more interesting than me pooping on someones head." Julia said. "As for Zack. He is a McCloud. They have always thought things through. Kain always found a way do tasks with his power. Though to be fair he was an Earth user." She added.

Zack struggled making it to the two mile marker. "Wow two miles. pretty impressive so far. Though I'd wager he could go all the way." Julia said to Conlaodh. "So you want to hear stories of the Chaos I have caused. Hmmm There are just so many. Then again I had sort of an Off streak when I was with Kain. Even when I was with Kain's father I had an off streak. So anyway. Your hmmm what was the region? Kitan... no that isn't right. Hmmm OH! Yes now I remember Keltan! There we go. See I knew I knew the word." Julia squawked.

"It is rare you see a Keltan that has Fire powers. So interesting. I would rather like to study you. Given the chance that is. Though seeing as how Zack is my new trainee I will hardly have time to study you like I want. Oh well." Julia said. "Oh look at him go!" She added as Zack had made it to the three Mile marker.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 4:19 pm

[Attn: Julia]

"Um..." Conlaodh began, "typically Keltans were fire users, actually..."

Conlaodh nodded approval, "Not bad," he noted, seeing Zack make three miles. "But...look at him, his body's shaking, he's on his last legs and operating on sheer willpower alone." He sighed. "At least he's got tenacity."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 5:04 pm

"Ah yes they were but not any more. Correct?" Julia said. "The McCloud's have always had great willpower. Even if his body were to give in to weakness. He would still try to keep going." She said. Zack barely made it to the four mile marker. Yue handed out some more food to other people that were in the area. She saw Zack looking like he would collapse at any moment.

She rushed out to Conlaodh. "Surely you can't let him keep going. Look at him. He looks like he could die!" Yue said trying to beg Conlaodh to make Zack stop. "I mean come on. I know he said to let him try but he didn't have the best of nights last night. He is still recovering." Yue said holding a serving tray to her body.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 5:20 pm

[Attn: Yue]

"I wouldn't know," Conlaodh answered. "There aren't many of us left."

Conlaodh turned to regard Yue. "This is his battle," he answered, "and if he isn't willing to risk death, which he obviously is, then there's no point. Right now, his fight is against his pride, and he's got a lot of it."

"Don't worry," Gen said to Yue, "we've got the means to heal him."

Conlaodh sighed. "How do men in the cities get anything done when their women mollycoddle them all the time?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 5:31 pm

[Attn:Conlaodh, Geneveve]

"Healing him and bringing him back from the dead are two different things! If he were to die then you wouldn't be able to bring him back. It's no wonder why Kyra threatened you. You see everything as a test that you either die from or you win. Life isn't like that. You can't just make everything be that simple." She said before turning to walk away. "Oh and one last thing. Every plate that I have brought you, Kitaka, and Geneveve will be on your tab. Pay it in full otherwise the Inn Keep will have you cleaning up dishes. With Out Powers." She said harshly walking away.

"She does have a point. If he dies you can't bring him back. Not even I could do that. So you said there arn't very many Keltans left? Must be quiet the story. I would like to hear it at some point." Julia said changing the subject. Zack made it to the five mile mark. He didn't once complain about having to do this task.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 5:49 pm

[Attn: Yue]

"But we're not talking about life in general, we're talking about fighting," was Conlaodh's simple answer. "And then it is that simple. We don't all come from pampered homes like you."

There was no anger in his voice or defensiveness, merely a statement of fact. "And if he didn't want the risk he wouldn't have taken it. Who are you to determine that for him? He is his own man and must stand on his own, or he'll never stand at all."

He smirked. "And as for the tab, it's actually covered by the Academy, so no worries there!" He looked at Julia. "The story's simple. Someone came and attacked our village, most of us died."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 6:28 pm

Yue stopped in her tracks and turned around. "We are not talking about fighting. We are talking about a man that is dragging dead weight around. Besides I am not deciding anything for him, I am just simply saying that you should go easier on him." She said gripping the tray trying her best not to smack him with it.

Zack got halfway to the six mile marker. He suddenly stopped moving and fell to one knee. Julia flew over and landed in front of Zack. "So reached your limit have you? Only four and a half miles left." she said looking up at Zack. "Yes well a small bit of rest is all I need." Zack said before standing up. "You do know that you don't have to do this right? You can stop at any time you want." Julia said flying to Zack's shoulder as he continued.

"Yes this is true I can stop if I wanted. It isn't that simple." He said still walking. "Oh? And why is that Trying to prove something to a girl? Hmmm? That silver haired lady seems awfully interested in your safety." Julia said. "No. She is simply looking out for my well being." He said making it just past the six mile marker.

"Wow you have done surprisingly well." Julia said noting the distance he had covered. Yue looked at Zack then back to Conlaodh. "You are a heartless monster!" She said walking away in anger. She got to the back kitchen where Kyra was still washing dishes. "He is lucky our mother isn't here." Kyra said as soon as Yue walked in. "Yes well if you knew what he had Zack doing you would Wish for mother to be here." Yue said picking up some new plates of food she was to hand out. "Is it that tree thing that I warned Zack about?" She asked Yue.

"Yeah. Zack has made it Six miles but he looks like he could die at any moment." She said setting the tray full of food down. "Let me guess Sir bossy is not caring if it kills Zack right?" Kyra asked. "Yeah. I don't blame you for snapping at him. He is a cruel heartless monster." She said picking up the tray of food. Kyra went back to washing dishes as Yue left the kitchen.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 6:57 pm

[Attn: Open]

Gen watched Yue leave and cringe. "Conlaodh...you don't think...?"

Conlaodh shook his head. "No," he said firmly, but not unkindly. "I'm not here to make her happy and I find her melodrama laughable. But all the same..."

Conlaodh looked at her. "Have that defribrillator ready."

Geneveve nodded and ran to get it.

Conlaodh nodded impressed. "Well, his willpower is admirable, but anymore and he's going to collapse from exhaustion."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 7:38 pm

"You know this could end up killing you." Julia said turning around to look at the logs. She then noticed a shadow on the roof just above Conlaodh. The raven turned around. "Don't even think about it." Zack said. "What? How did you know what I planned?" Julia asked slightly shocked. "Ravens are crafty. Shadow ravens are worse. So it stands to reason." Zack said. "Fine but you shouldn't be his punching bag." Julia said the ropes suddenly snapping.

Zack stood there for a bit. "There you are free! Now for your training. I will give you some time to rest cause you made it to six miles." Julia said. "You snapped the ropes? What for?" Zack asked. "Cause he was gonna run you to death." She replied.

"I should just drop these on his head, but someone doesn't want me to." Julia said. "Yes I don't want to war against him." Zack said. "Fine then what do you want? Clearly he can't boss you around!" Julia squawked. "Actually yes he can. I am in trouble cause of going out last night. He is to boss me around." He said still standing there.

"WHAT?!?!?! You did something last night that granted yes got you injured and Killed your father, but you fought off a villain of the highest caliber! They have you being bossed around by that guy? Man I miss when Your father was training. He wouldn't listen to anyway. Not even me well he sort of listened to me. That isn't the point! The point is you should be training in powers than doing tasks that he sees as life views." Julia said.

Zack sighed and turned around to face Conlaodh. "You are right. Where does he get the right to boss me around?" Zack said. "Do you want me to drop the logs on him? Oh how I would love to drop them on him. That would make my day!" Julia said sounding happy. "No not the logs. What else can you do?" Zack asked. "Hmmm well this could be fun." Julia said as Yue walked by Conlaodh with a tray full of food. "What could be fun?" Zack asked.

"This." Julia said as a small shadow wall popped up in front of Yue. Yue lost her footing and the full tray fell on Conlaodh. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I don't know what happened." Yue said trying to clean up the food. "While funny you will later apologize to Yue." Zack said. "She can't hear me. She lacks the skill that you have. All she will hear is squawking." Julia said. "Fine I will apologize to her for you then." Zack said.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 7th April 2011, 8:03 pm

~Kitaka~

(Conlaodh,Yue, Geneveve, Zack, Julia)

''Eh ?! He can't be serious about wanting to do that ?!'' She thought as she heard Zack talk about the physical thing would be better. ''I mean seriously he should rest and he want to do that ! What does he want to prove ?!'' She thought again worried, but didn't say anything.

As Yue came with her pasta she says ''Thanks yue!'' And she start eating still listening/watching what is going on. She then goes outside as some were there, right beside Conlaodh and watched too. She had missed a big conversation though ...although it was with a bird she did not quite get what they were talking about except that it was about Zack. In fact she had arrived a bit after when Conlaodh mentioned 'Kitaka's spirit' , but didn't hear it.

From what she could see that bird looked like a spirit animal. She was truly wondering what it was talking about. After a while when the conversation between the bird and Conlaodh finished as it flew to Zack she said ''You guys are lucky to be able to understand animals language ! I wish I could, like that when I was little I would have been able to truly talk with RedRed...'' She finish with a sigh, as she didn't realize fully that she had talked about Redfang.

(Hapened before the plate thing came in Conlaodh's face !)

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Moty_u12
Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Hikari10
Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th April 2011, 8:11 pm

[Attn: Yue, Open]

"RedRed?" Conlaodh asked curiously, half interested as he listened Zack and Julia's exchange and sighed disappointedly. Suddenly, he heard Yue trip. He moved to catch her and got some of the food on him for his trouble, but managed to catch the rest after putting Yue on her feet. He laughed at the food on him.

"Don't worry about it," he told Yue. "There's who I want to see."

Gen came running out of the inn with the defibrillator. Conlaodh instantly appeared in front of her, took it, then appeared in front of Zack and punched it into him. In moments, Zack is completely healed.

"Honestly," Conlaodh said, "you missed the lesson entirely. And you," he added, with a sharp look to the bird, "you're going to get him killed far faster than I ever will and for less reason. But I guess that's the way of darkness. Nice prank, though!" he added with a genuine smile before disappearing.

"He may be forgiving, but I will not be if you make designs against my charge."

Stryker stood before them, seemingly materializing out of nowhere, teeth bared. Had you have dropped logs on him, which he'd have dodged, I'd have snapped you up in a trice carrion eater."

She regarded Zack. "You're...disappointing, but I grant you the wisdom of not picking a fight. You're not in his league--not even a little."

The wolf sped off after Conlaodh, who was back to Kitaka.

"As for speaking with them," he began, "it sounds like you're on the cusp of understanding. Don't be surprised if it happens before long."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 7th April 2011, 8:27 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Conlaodh)

She suddenly froze as Conlaodh said RedRed with a curious tone. ''Woups ! I let it slip !'' She thought a bit panicked inside.

Then she heard someone triped and turned to see what hapened, but Conlaodh had saved the situation. Then he moved to Geneveve and then to Zack to heal him. She could see that stryker appeared also not looking happy, but she didn't quite get what hapened.

Before long he was back pointing out about animal talking, as she thought he had forgot and she froze for a few second while he talked and then relaxed as he didn't ask anything about RedRed. She then had a wondering look on her face. ''At the cusp of understanding ?... You mean I could actually hear animals talking ? ....How would that happen ?'' She asked with curiosity.

''I mean...yeah I can...kind of guess little with gesture and stuff.... but for the talk don't we have to actually have a spirit animal ourselves ?....'' She asked confused.

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Moty_u12
Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Hikari10
Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia on 7th April 2011, 8:30 pm

[Attn:Open]

Yue set the food down at the table she was to deliver it to. She then rushed back to the kitchen. "Oh hey there Yue. What is the matter some guy slap your ass?" Kyra asked still scrubbing plates clean. "No I tripped spilling food on Conlaodh." Yue said. "HA! That is the best thing ever! Please say he is covered head to toe in food." Kyra said beaming with bright eyes. "No... He is like a god or something he got like a piece of food on him." Yue said slamming the tray down.

"Now that the wolf is done threating us how about we go train some where in private. Shadow arts training is not to be in public." Julia said to Zack. "Sure just in a bit." Zack said walking back into the inn and up the stairs to his room that he shared.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 8th April 2011, 1:56 am

As of now, this role-play is closed due to the mixture of over crowding, conflicts, plot stalls and falls, spamming, and RPM issues. Thank you and if you have any questions, PM me.

Force User Group 2 - Page 11 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content