FURP: A New Beginning

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty FURP: A New Beginning

Post by JerriLeah7 on 12th April 2011, 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is December 23rd on a Monday, a cold, snowy day with freezing wind, a clouded and hidden sun, and a bitter humidity in the air as the Cyrnean Ocean still splashes against the shore with it's icy grasp. It is a little after noon for the citizens of Nothlynn and Simarynn City, and everyone bustles from a busy day of trades between the cities, creatures attacking the city walls, and minor celebrations.

Fortunately for Simarynn, it is blocked away from most of the humidity and cool breeze by the Ferarian Forest, which separates the two cities by a wide expanse. However, in Nothlynn, it is much colder and although many Force Pyros spend their energy to keep the city warm, the ocean, wind, and humidity are much more difficult to hold off from this location.

Although many UU1's have been disappearing from the Academies from within these cities, it is still unknown as to how or where the missing UU1's have been taken. As the day begins to draw on into the afternoon, it seems to grow even colder, perhaps from the UU1 losses, rather than warmer....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: FURP: A New Beginning

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 3:22 pm

[Attn: Shin'Sai]

Conlaodh and the woman Shin'Sai stood back to back in fighting positions, moving in a circle and feeling the other out as they dodged and attacked their assailants. The woman used a mix of martial arts and Earth Force that Conlaodh approved of. He sped out and flipped doing the splits and kicked two in the head and brought them down, rolled, and uppercut a man in the crotch, then leapt back to where Shin'Sai was also leaping as she herself had dispatched a couple.

"Earth Force, huh?" Conlaodh commented. "I've got an idea! With me!"

He wrapped an arm around her waist and leapt up quickly to the top of a three story building. Quickly, he spelled out his idea and she grinned wickedly.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Venom10
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 13th April 2011, 3:37 pm

[Attn: Open]

Akagi watched the teacher take a seat and flip through a folder to find what to teach today. The teacher then stood back up and began writing down notes while giving a lecture on using one's force to their full extent. Throughout the class, Akagi wrote down page after page of notes and listened attentively to what the teacher was saying. By the end of class, Akagi looked at how many notes he had written with his strained eyes. He had never written so much in an hour in his whole life.

Akagi picked up his items and walked to the doorway. He took out his schedule, only to find out his next and last class was gym. Akagi sighed and carefully made his way to the gymnasium. He could already tell how gym was going to be; having to spend half an hour with a crazed teacher who will make him do hundreds of push ups, runs, and other exercises.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 13th April 2011, 4:13 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Christabelle)

She smiles as Belle says she likes sweets too. ''I dunno many people that don't like sweets, they're so good~ Especially when made with love !'' She then add '' I think i'll try those tacos next monday then.''

As Belle asked her if she was new here she says ''Yeah pretty much, I mean i've been in the city for about a month and passed a test at my arrival, officially been having some classes here and there since 2 weeks ago. Although my schedule isn't really big yet. Oh and i'm a UU5 Wind, still working on offensive stuff, but it's not coming out too good for some reasons.'' She finished looking a bit sad about it.

She then goes all bright again and says ''Oh ~ Sorry I talk too much when I get into it hehehe'' She said with a nervous laugh. ''What about you Belle ?'' She says with a smile.

~ Simarynn City , Shin'sai ~

(ATTN : Conlaodh)

She stood back to back with Conloadh as they were entirely surrended. They started to move in circle attacking and and dodging while feeling each other. She was knocking a couple of them with some powerfull martial art and earth force merged together. She then goes a bit faster up front and as one of them come to attack, she dodge and flip over the guy using him as a support with one hand on his shoulder. As she came to the ground she grin and grab an other guy arm that came close to hitting her, but she saw it coming.

She then break the guy's arm making him scream as she had turned it suddenly and make the other one she was still holding fly up and kick the broken arm one up agaisnt the other one.

She then leapt back at the same time as Conlaodh did. He then said he had an idea and she nod with a grin as she let him grab her and they went up. She listened to his plan and she grinned wickedly. She then says ''I love that....I truly love that....Now, partner me first !'' She said as she quickly grab him and goes back down to the middle of the foes. However they went trought the ground like it was water, but it still had created some dust.

She then charge a huge amount of her force power creating a very large pillar of earth that went up with both of them on top and she said ''Your turn partner !'' She said with a grin.

(I have full permission to use Shin'Sai as an NPC and to make this event happen with Conlaodh, thank you =3)

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Moty_u12
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Hikari10
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th April 2011, 4:23 pm

[ATTN: Xue, Crescendo Academy]

Isanna pointed at the map again, pointing out the campus bathing areas. Then, she turned around and began to pack up her own bag, as if getting ready to go somewhere. Then, she returns to the doorway where the girl stood and smiled.

"Is there anything else I can help you with before I go?" Isanna asked.

[ATTN: OPEN, Crescendo Academy]

Instuctor Amden moved out from behind her desk and stepped out into the hall. Locking the office door behind her, she headed out to the training field. I truly hope there will be some students ready to train this afternoon, rather than horse around, she thought to herself. I also hope they don't stop training during the break. It will cost us too much time if people get lazy.

[ATTN: Akagi, Staccato Academy]

As the hooded boy came out of the classroom, Raven ran up to him, squishing the notice into his hand before he can protest. She made sure not to bump into him at her haste, and it was all she could do not to charge away without saying anything to him, at all. She halted on her high heels, her bright red dress still looking classy on her, she was sure. Still, she flipped her hair, delivered her message, and rushed on.

"That's a notice, maeyt." She says, rushing her words, "Instructor Kaprelian wants to see you. Now. I'd go as soon as you can."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th April 2011, 4:32 pm

[Attn: Kitaka]

"It's okay." Belle said after Kitaka apologized, "I like listening to people talk about themselves." She smiled, "I'm a UU2 force song and water." She took another bite of her taco. It was halfway gone now. She thought for a moment, swallowed her food, then said, "You know...if you want someone to practice with after school hours, I could help you out. I don't know much about force wind, but...I am force water. They are two different elements, but controlling them is similar. I don't know if you know her, but my mother is Emory Amden, an instructor here. She holds training class after the main academy classes are over in the afternoons. You should join me and come out there. She's a really great person, and an even better trainer! I know you'd improve if you came to her training classes." She smiled and took another bite of her taco. She glanced up at the clock on the wall keeping track of the time so she wouldn't be late for her last class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 4:44 pm

As the pillar stopped moving, Conlaodh instantly formed a ball of wind and condensed it. Immediately, both Conlaodh and Shin'Sai leapt into the air and Shin'Sai took the pillar of earth and molded it around the ball of wind. Instantly, they both gestured hard back to the ground and the ball shot down like a rocket. When it hit the ground, shards of earth went flying everywhere and tornadoes of wind, as well. When the dust cleared, those who weren't unconscious and able to move was running away.

"That takes care of that," Conlaodh said. "Good job, partner!" he added clasping Shin'Sai's wrist in a handshake gesture.

He pointed with his thumb at the fleeing men and women. "And this is why I don't like Academies," he explained. "I can commend training and learning, but the way they go about it fails epically. Especially Staccato."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 13th April 2011, 5:23 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Christabelle)

''UU2?!'' She said surprised. ''That's amazing !'' She then listen to her talking some more and said ''Sound pretty cool, although I won't have my weapons they're at the blacksmith. I can still join though, I mean i'm curious about it !'' She said with a smile. ''But where exactly is that training thing anyway ?'' She asked wondering.

They did an amazing combo of earth and wind force powers making most of the peoples uncouncious and what was left was running away.

''What a bunch of wimps....'' She commented looking at them running away. She came back into a normal pose and Conlaodh approached telling her good job. He then clasp her wrist in a handshake gesture. She then agree with him but surprise him with her words.

''I agree on Scaccato entirely, the other one isn't so bad though. Buuut they don't train their body enough. I can tell that much cause i'm actually in the other academie not to shock you or anything. Although I pretty much joined out of boredom and of hope to have a couple of challenges ~'' She said smiling. ''But their classes are boring most of the time though. So far they didn't learn me much either.'' She add.

She then think some more and says ''Haha, hope I didn't shock you too much ! Although i'll say one thing, the other academie have way better peoples, I never really countered people that abused of their force against weaker in the other city ~ At least they respect that.'' She said playfully.

''Anyways that said....You're super awesome yourself and I bet you're not from either of the cities either, you're the first person I see that have that seem to have been fighting for a looong time. '' She said with a big smile again.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 5:28 pm

Conlaodh was taken aback slightly when she told him she was Academy. Her words suggested she hadn't been in there too long, though, so maybe that was it. But then again, she seemed to believe there were others that were decent at the other school--Crescendo if memory served.

"Indeed," he said, "I have been fighting since I was little. You too, it seems."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 13th April 2011, 5:29 pm

[Attn: Raven, Open]

Akagi continued on his way to the gym when a girl in a bright red dress ran up to him. He stared at her curiously when he realized she was headed straight for him. By that time, the girl was too close for Akagi to react and he had a notice pressed onto his face. He took the notice off and ready it carefully. At the same time, he tried listening to what the girl was saying, but her words flew by so fast, Akagi had a hard time understanding. "Could you say that a little slower, please?" Akagi asked her, wondering who this Kapreilan person was.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 13th April 2011, 5:39 pm

(ATTN : Conlaodh )

She reply to him ''Oh yeah, been training all my life pretty much....and was left to myself pretty young in the nature ~ Almost got killed a couple of time hahahaha!'' She says laughing about it like it was nothing.

She then remember ''Oh yeah....I needed to go see that....shop thing that had some traditonal battle clothes in the styles of mine and had to go to the blacksmith of this place as well cause the other one was missing material or something~ But guess I got distracted.'' She says smiling big.

She then take out a paper and look at it. ''Seriously....how am I suposed to understand that....thing called a map !'' She said showing it to him. It looked like something a child would have draw.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th April 2011, 5:48 pm

[ATTN: OPEN, Crescendo Academy]

Emory heads out of the building when a student approaches her, one that she is not familiar with and has never taught. The boy walks towards her uncertainly and with a little shyness, but holds out a note, anyway. She raises her eyebrow as she takes the note from him, waiting for him to speak.

"Ms. Amden?" He says, as if he's making sure he's delivered it to the right person, "I was told to give this to you by Professor Gates. She said it's about.....your daughter?"

Emory nods her head respectfully, accepts the note, opens it, and begins to read.....

As Raven was about to rush off, the boy asked her something. Still, she just smirks, ignores the boy's question, and rushes off, refusing to answer the boy's question and not caring to.

I hope that boy doesn't ask the Professor so many questions.... She thinks for a moment.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 13th April 2011, 6:00 pm

[Attn: Raven, Open]

Akagi waited for the girl to answer his question, but she just smiled and went about her way. He took another look at his notice, and found a name that sounded similar to the name the girl had mentioned. Akagi tried to think of where this person was. He remembered seeing the name in a different room. He headed in that direction and looked inside the room once he got there. Akagi hoped he wasn't in any trouble.

Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Conlaodh smiled understandingly at Shin'Sai's words. "Sounds like me," he said. "I got thrown in the middle of the fiercest part of the jungle and had to fend on my own for six months." He grimaced. "Those were some...enlightening years. But by the time it was done, the jungle cats ran from me!" he added with a laugh.

He looked at the map she proffered and grimaced. She hadn't lied, it looked like a bunch of squiggles.

"I have no clue how to read that!" He admitted with a laugh. "But I know of the place you're talking about. It's three blocks that way!" he told her pointing.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 13th April 2011, 6:47 pm

''Oh really that close ?.... hm ! I wouldn't have known and would have gotten lost somewhere probably. '' She said almost laughing. ''Cause like, me and orientation in city is two things pretty much.''

She then ask him ''And jungle for 6 months in one of the worst place niceee~ Me sometime it was forest other time mountain...you can say I got in trouble a lot as a kid considering I absolutly didn't know where I was going. Oh....I remember that time where some large things were attacking me and nothing I did had effect~ oh was I in trouble....in the end though I kind of blacked out at some point and was there, but not and I have noooooo idea of what hapened after that except that I got into a village and...fell annnnd I was into a bed~'' She says playfully like those events amused her.

''I truly wonder what hapened that day, really~ Oh nevermind I talk too much when it comes to fighting topics and trainings haha! Say wanna walk with me to the shops ?....I'd really want to know you a bit better....aaand we should move away a bit.'' She says pointing the people that were down.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th April 2011, 6:51 pm

[left] [Attn:Open]
Ella walked slowly through the huge door that lead her into a huge city. She shivered as a gust of wind sliced through her thin jacket. She folded her arms around herself to try and keep warm. She mentally kicked herself for not being brave enough to sneak down the stairs to get her thick jacket from the coat closet before she left home. She wondered around the city with her eyes down cast because she didn't wanna make eye contact with the people she could feel staring at her. She could feel their eyes on her as she continued to wonder around the city hoping to find someplace warm.

She looked through some some of the windows of the shops and licked her lips hungrily as she looked through the restaurant windows. She hasn't eattin in several days now. She could also occupationally see her reflection in the windows and she knew that was why people would stare at her and turn their faces away when they got to close to her. Her hair was matted and oily, her clothes were torn, stained and covered with fealth. She was even sure she was starting to smell...she hasn't been able to clean up in a while. Since its so cold she hasn't even been able to wash up at all because the water is frozen and to cold to use.

Ella eventually gave up on finding some place warm to stay and opted for the first large trash can she saw. It was better then nothing, besides it would at least keep her out of the wind and elements. She found one along a white wall that had some items such as boxes and bricks placed around the trashcan. She unfolded her arms and started to step onto the bricks. She placed her hands in the side of the trash can for support and she could feel the bricks wobble underneath her. She lost her balance a few times and fell. Finally she managed to climb into the trash can. Once in she reached up and pulled down one of the plastic lids and used it as a shelter and she didn't care who saw her. At least tonight she had shelter from the bone chilling weather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th April 2011, 7:21 pm

Kyrie

She walks into the kitchen and flips on the light. "Don't worry. I have already sent her a letter requesting that she NOT say anything about what happened or that she knows you on a one on one level. I told her she was welcome to mention me and and all but to keep quite about that. " she said.

She pulled out some sandwich things from her refrigerator and set them on the counter top. "I sent it about a week ago. I haven't received word yet but I should get a letter back from her soon." she said.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Lunaba11
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Moty_l14
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 7:50 pm

"Hmm?"

Conlaodh looked to see where she was pointing and one of the "Lucretias" was coming to. He put a hand to his head, shook it, saw Conlaodh and growled menacingly.

"Why you..."

That was about all he could say; Conlaodh heel kicked him in the face and he went back under. He returned his attention to Shin'Sai.

"Yeah, but they're nothing," he said. "And while I'd like to take you up on your offer, maybe some other time. I have somewhere I kinda need to be and I'm late enough as is. I know your scent, though, so we can hang out again sometime! Later!"

With that, he leapt into the sky and flew off waving goodbye.

[Attn: Ella]

"Stupid Conlaodh!"

Geneveve stalked down the street in a foul mood. Conlaodh was supposed to have joined her and her parents for lunch. When he didn't show up, her parents had sent her out to find him. She had checked the local library, as he frequented it--she had had her doubts till she had seen him read a book in seconds and tell her near everything that was in it--but he wasn't there.

She had looked everywhere and was turning to give up when she saw something. A young girl who was filthy was climbing into a trash can. Her heart went out to the girl and immediately she ran over and lifted the trash can lid.

"You poor dear!" she said. "What are you doing in that trash can?"

(Geneveve used as requested by Leah ^_^)

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th April 2011, 7:54 pm

{Attn: Luna}

Kyrie helps Luna with making sandwiches "Thank you Luna. I appreciate everything you've done for me. Believe it or not I am learning things, but sometime it is hard to act like I don't know much."

Kyrie sighs her back to Luna. *If only I wasn't such a failure.* She finishes up on a couple of sandwiches and put them on plates before turning around. "We don't have too much time left. I really want to get to the infirmary. No matter when I get there, they always seem short handed."

Thank you leah
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th April 2011, 8:21 pm

[Attn: Geneveve ]

Ella set in the trashcan, grateful for the shield from the wind. She pulled her knees to her chest and hid her face, tears slowly formed and she began to cry silently and steadily. She wanted so desperately to be "normal". Thats was the term her parents have used...they wanted her to be "normal"

She looked around her and sighed deeply as more tears fell. She wanted so badly to be in the safety of her warm home with her family and to be.... clean. When out of no where she was startled by the lid of the trash can suddenly opening and a woman with brown hair and eyes asking her what she was doing in that trash can.

Ella stared up at her a moment startled by the womans sudden appearance. but after a few moments she dropped her gaze to her hands and stammered quietly through chattering teeth, "It's...c-cold. I d-don't h-have any w-where to g-g-go." She swiped her hand over her eyes and prayed that the woman hadn't noticed she had been crying and hoped that she wasn't going to be in trouble for being where she was...
[left]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th April 2011, 8:36 pm

[attn: Kitaka]

Belle blushed slightly at Kitaka's surprise of her being a UU2, "I've been at the academy for six years....so...I've had lots of practice...." She said with a nervous beam, "If you're interested in the training, I can lead you to the grounds." She looked back up at the clock, as she finished her taco and quickly downed the rest of her cola. There was ten minutes left before she had to be in her next class. She stood up and grabbed her empty tray, "I gotta go to class, but if you wanna meet me here in about an hour, I can lead you to the grounds." She smiled, "Well, see ya around!" She walked away, dropped off her tray, and left for her next class.

Kitaka had brightened her mood. So much in fact, that she had forgotten about the note her instructor was sending to her mother. She entered her next class and took her seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th April 2011, 8:46 pm

Kyrie Open

The two girls make their sandwiches and eat. They get their things together so they can go back to the school.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Kyrie. You have been like family to me. For that matter your grandmother as well. I only wish my mother had moved with us here. But I understood." she said. "I only hope she understands that we don't need our past haunting us here. Though I must admit the people here are so much nicer and things aren't as strict. Even in training..I am not almost killed during that process and all." she said with laughter.

They make their ways back towards the school. "So what do you have planned later?" she asked Kyrie as they walked back into the school. "As cold as it is out there I will have to make sure the heat us up and put an extra blanket on the bed tonight." she said with a sigh.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Lunaba11
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Moty_l14
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 13th April 2011, 8:53 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Christabelle, open)

''I see haha, me I did practice for a long time...but by myself !...'' She says with a small smile. She then nods to Belle and get up too as she just had finished her cakes. ''Yeah see you in an hour !'' She says smilling. She grabed her tray and drop it off where she had to bring it. She watch her go as she had some advance and think ''She was a nice girl, hope we can be friends !''

She then put back her coat and wind slide her way outside till she....again make snow splash on someone by going too fast. ''SOORRyyyyyyyyyyy!'' She exclaimed feeling bad about it. She wind slide and fly around the academy campus to see more about it. Considering it was so huge and she didn't have a chance to see it all yet.

She laughed a bit when he had kicked that guy and she listen to him. ''Indeed they're nothing~'' She said playfully. She reply to him as he says goodbye ''Alright see you some other time then partner !'' She finished with a grin and wave at him as he flew off.

She then walk her ways to the shops in question thinking ''Scent ?....Hm, probably something like having some strong senses. He sure was interesting though, probably the most interesting fighter I saw of my whole life'' She was smiling and she then attended to her business.

When she was done she set her ways back home to Northlynn city. It would take a while to get back there after all.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th April 2011, 8:57 pm

[ATTN: Christabelle, OPEN, Crescendo Academy]

Emory finishes reading the letter, her expression darkening. Then, she turns back around and heads back to her office again. She unlocks the door, walks into her office, and then beckons to the caller in the hallway.

The boy enters the office and looks at Emory with an expectant stare. Emory writes down her daughter's name hastily on a piece of paper and hands it to the boy. Closing his eyes, the boy sends out the telepathic message as Emory tells him what she wishes to be said.

Christabelle Amden. The boy says, after finding another caller to deliver it to the girl directly, Instructor Amden requests that you visit her in her office as soon as possible. Thank you. When he finishes the request, he returns to his hallway.

((OOC: Note: A 'caller' is a telepath that creates a link with other 'callers' in each building to send messages to people all over the campus. Instructors can request callers do deliver messages at any time, and there is one caller in each building. However. although students can ASK a caller to deliver a message, the caller can refuse.))

As the hooded boy stuck his head in, Leilani grabbed his arm, dragged him in, and sat him down in the chair across from her desk. She seats herself, looks across at the student with disinterest, and then down at the paperwork before her.

"I am Instructor Kaprelian." She says, "Call me anything else, I'll have you buried so deep underground that you forget what it's like to breath. Now. As you are listed to be one of my students in the future, I'm your current head adviser. Fortunately, I don't have to handle all of the grisly work until you're actually in one of my classes, maeyt. Your Academy Adviser for now will be Derian Elden. Go to him for any questions about the Academy. And don't bother me until you actually have me in a class. I mean it. Get out."

Leilani begins to write down in her papers again, annoyed that she must do this every year. At least she doesn't have to handle anymore of these little brats until they enter her classes....it would be just unbearable if she were forced to guide such ingrates around the Academy.....

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th April 2011, 8:58 pm

{Attn: Luna, Open}

Kyrie turns to Luna "Yeah I will never get used to this cold, no wonder why my grandparents always visited during break." She rubs her hands together. "I don't have plans tonight but I do have some studying to do. And I think Grandma mentioned making cookies."

Kyrie bids Luna good bye and walks to the infirmary.

Thank you leah
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 2 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th April 2011, 9:17 pm

[Attn: Ella]

Geneveve looked the poor girl over. She was filthy from head to toe and her dirty face was tear-streaked. She smiled at the girl warmly and helped her out of the trash can.

"You poor thing," she said. "Come with me," she added, taking the girl's hand. "You're coming with me to my house and I won't take no for an answer. We'll get you in some fresh clothes and--" she sniffed "--a nice, hot shower. And food. Though, we'll have to get there fast. I have a feeling Conlaodh'll be there by the time I get there and he eats enough for three race horses. Mom loves it, though. 'The sign of a growing boy!' she always says." Geneveve rolled her eyes. "It all goes to that thick head of his, if you ask me. Mom's hoping to civilize him. Ha! I'd sooner expect to see the Maker come down and do the Keltan three step!"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content