FURP: A New Beginning

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Empty FURP: A New Beginning

Post by JerriLeah7 on 12th April 2011, 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is December 23rd on a Monday, a cold, snowy day with freezing wind, a clouded and hidden sun, and a bitter humidity in the air as the Cyrnean Ocean still splashes against the shore with it's icy grasp. It is a little after noon for the citizens of Nothlynn and Simarynn City, and everyone bustles from a busy day of trades between the cities, creatures attacking the city walls, and minor celebrations.

Fortunately for Simarynn, it is blocked away from most of the humidity and cool breeze by the Ferarian Forest, which separates the two cities by a wide expanse. However, in Nothlynn, it is much colder and although many Force Pyros spend their energy to keep the city warm, the ocean, wind, and humidity are much more difficult to hold off from this location.

Although many UU1's have been disappearing from the Academies from within these cities, it is still unknown as to how or where the missing UU1's have been taken. As the day begins to draw on into the afternoon, it seems to grow even colder, perhaps from the UU1 losses, rather than warmer....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Empty Re: FURP: A New Beginning

Post by EphPhoenix on 9th June 2011, 12:59 pm

[Attn: Open]

Conlaodh hadn't bothered with goodbyes, merely had slipped into the night without a word. He sped off through the night with a ground eating pace that few would be able to maintain for long. For him it was no more than a light jog. He had no idea what he'd find there, but it sounded like a pretty grim place.

He had run long and finally reached the perimeter the Geneva woman had told him. Once more he wished Stryker was here; intelligent animals could see the field as clearly as day, Conlaodh could only see it as the faintest of shimmers, though it helped that it was night so the contrast helped. If it had been daytime, he probably never would have seen it and would've had to have worked from an educated guess alone.

As he stood in the threshold of the Aeolian lair, hidden from view, he prepared himself for the hunt. He smirked; this would be fun.

Last edited by EphPhoenix on 11th June 2011, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Venom10
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th June 2011, 10:48 am

[Attn: Geneva's group]

Belle woke up and rubbed her eyes as she heard Emory's morning greeting. When Emory started cooking, and Belle caught the wiff coming from the food, she realized how hungry she was, but then Geneva stated they needed to go, and that there was no time to eat - that they could eat once they got to their destination.

Belle sighed, and without saying much, she gave her mother a quick goodbye and an accompanying hug. She picked up her duffel bag and followed Geneva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 10th June 2011, 3:18 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Open)

After talking a bit more and hanging out with the peoples, she took out her sleeping bag and installed herself near someone's tent. She didn't really have a tent since she had installed herself not long ago into the academy. She put on the side her bag and removed her coat before quickly crawling into the sleeping bag. Closing it up almost entirely she started to close her eyes slowly as everyone else did the same.

(Part in **** is in Kitaka's dream, this will show parts of her past.)

(ATTN : Open)

Tons of images started to come to her from long ago when she was little. She then saw she was on a rooftop, a pretty high one. It was the highest in her whole village.

Everyone were in panic as they saw the little girl would jump.

A woman started to approach and yelled from the crowd ''Kitaakaaaaaaa !!! Don't do that ! ''

''Mama ! Yeaaaaah you're there !!! Don't worry I won't fall ! I can fly Mama I can fly !'' She said cheerfully.

''Don't be crazy if you fall you're done for ! If you do have some flying power there's too high risk that you won't land safely I won't allow it ! Come down by the inside at this instant !'' She said with a tone of autority.

Kitaka did a big smile and let herself fall making the crowd gasp, but she soon made some wind and flought up again like a bird. She flew around the village at a good speed, just did some zig zags as she didn't control it too well. ''Yeaaaaaaaah I'M FLYINNNNNNG !!!!!!!!!!! '' She said laughing in the air.

''Interesting....'' A guy said as he saw the little girl fly over his head. The guy was tall, pretty muscular, had long dark auburn hairs tied up in a low ponytail behind. He had long bangs that were on the sides of his face and piercing yellowgold eyes with some orange tone in.

''She's pretty young and it's rare a wind user start with flying.'' The large grey wolf said. ''What do you plan on doing Larkin ?''

''Oh....I'll follow and see what happens~ I'm curious Redfang!'' He said as he went in the direction where he could feel the wind of the little girl.

The villagers were all running in that direction hoping to catch the little girl if she were to fall. Wich hapened after a while.

''Woooooooooah !'' She exclaimed as she fell and made it so that she would fall into a stand of feathers. The woman behind the stand steped a few foots away. ''W-w-w-what just hapened ?!'' She said scared.

Kitaka head then poped out and she sneezed since the feather were tickling her nose. Her mom came right in front of it fast as lightning itself and said ''You okay ?! You're not hurt are you ?!'' Her mom said looking everywhere as she lifted her up to take her in her arms.

''I'm okay ! Stop looooking I don't even have a scracht !'' She said with an happy face.

''Yep....She is interesting'' The tall man said with his large wolf behind.

''You....you're Keltan rigth ?...Gudging from the look at least. And what is so interesting about my daughter ?'' The women said looking at him with a serious look.

''Well....I'm a wind user myself and I believe she have much potential in that force. What she just did was controlling the wind to fly and believe me not many Wind User can do that.'' He said with a smirk. ''So I thought...I could help the little kid controll it better.''

''.....Althought I don't really a- AAaah ! ''

Kitaka flew off her mom's arms ''I'll be back later mom !!!!!!!'' She said with a big smile as she flew off to the forest.

''....COME BACK HERE !!!!!'' She growled as Kitaka.

''Don't worry miss, i'll follow her and make sure she make it home safely ....The name is Larking O'Farrel ! And this is my partner Redfang ! Nice to meet you !'' He said as he flew fast after the girl.

Kitaka was flying peacefully till she got catched by something ''Eeeeek !'' She exclaimed scared.

''Hahaha ! I caught you ~'' Larkin exclaimed with a smile.

''Uh ?....You're that guy from earlier ! Say you're not here to bring me back to mom now are you ?!'' She said with a pouts.

''Me ?...Naaah in fact I thought of showing you how to use your wind better. I was staying around for a while after all.''

''REALLLYYYYyyy !? ....''She exclaimed with a big expression of exitation.

''Yup !'' He said. The wolf was flying just behind him having little flames on it's paws.

''Woah ! His paws are in fire !'' She exclaimed and continued ''So pretty.....'' She look at the wolf with a big smile hoping she could get on it.

''Brother...I don't like the look she's giving me right now....think she want a ride and it's no. ''

''Aww c'mon Redfang just for this sweety ?! Pleaaase ?''

''tss...Fine, but she shall be the only one.''

''You can go on him....Kitaka was your name right ?'' He asked the little girl that flought right away on Redfang's back.

''yeppp ! Eeeek you're so soft!!'' She said as she layed her face down and rub it against the wolf fur.

''Grrr......'' Redfang exclaimed not really liking it, but Larkin made a scary glare to him that made him accept it ''Cheap trick....''

''Is he mad ?...'' Kitaka asked.

''No of course not'' Larkin said.

Larkin then started to fly off and the wolf followed. ''Awoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! WOLF POWAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!'' Kitaka exclaimed laughing.

''I think I may like this girl in the end Larkin.....'' Redfang exclaimed.

''Hahaha, Kitaka once more !'' He exclaimed ''1-2-3!''

''AAAAAWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!'' All three of them cried out with laughter after.

After that a series of images of her hanging out with the two of them showed up and some of her mom violent outburst with her dad as well. Then it was something clearer about a few months later.

''You've improved greatly Kitaka !'' Larkin said with a smile. ''Let's play the wind chase again !'' He said amused.

''Brother you should stop having so much fun going that easy with her.'' Redfang exclaimed rather bored.

''Oh don't break my fun you ! She's too cute !'' Larking replied.

''Whatever I'll go hunt'' Redfang said.

''Where's RedRed going ?'' Kitaka asked with an innocent tone.

''Hunting!'' Larkin replied cheerfully ''Now....Off I GO !!!!!!!! WOoooo !'' He said as he flew off.

''I'll catch YOUUuuuuuuuuuuuu !'' Kitaka said as she flew off after him after minutes she managed to touch him and he faked that he fell.

''HAHA ! I WOooooooon !'' Kitaka exclaimed.

''Owwww ! No fair little Kiki !'' He said with a pouts.

''Kiki?....''

''You don't like it ?....Oh well ! Hahahaha !'' He laughed and she then laughed as well.

Time got further again showing images of Kitaka's mom fighting with the Keltan boy in their small ring.

''You sure boy?''

''Yep, I saw your speed before and you look like a good fighter so i'm calling for a spar !''He said cheerfully.

Kitaka was siting to watch on Redfang's back. ''Hum...wonder who'll win RedRed !''

''Grrr'' The wolf reply.

''Oh I know I know ....probably...maybe Larkin...but it could be a draw too !'' She said smiling.

''BEGIN'' A large voice could be heard as some force barrier were put on.

Both fighters charged at each other with incredible speed each clashing together sounds of metals clashing to each other could be heard till Rakura backed up and trew powerfull lightning strike toward Larkin that dodged it and dissapeared fusing with the wind and creating a tornado.Her mom still managed to move trought the tornado using lightning to increased her speed.

''Oooooh!'' Kitaka exclaimed still on the back of Redfang.

Fire, Wind and Lighning were clashing for an hour till both of them stoped to talk.

''Wooow never thought you would be this good!'' Larkin exclaimed to Kitaka's mom.

''Same to you boy ! Althought you are Keltan after all, Keltans are though !'' She said.

''Yep ! Anyway let's call it a draw for today we both had fun!'' He said with a smile.

''Agreed.''

''YEaaaaaaaaaaaah it's a draw it's a drawwwwwww '' Kitaka exclaimed and then looked at Redfang head ''See see told you it would be a draw RedRed !'' She said with a big smile. The wolf barked being annoyed that he had lost the bet.

Larkin and Rakura smiled and then the images went blurry again going further in her memories.

''This here is....my treasure !'' Larkin said removing something from his neck. It was a ring tied to a small rope that made it a necklace.He passed it around Kitaka's neck and said ''Never show it to anyone as it shall be your treasure from now on, never put it on in your fingers and always keep it hidden under your clothes when you wear it !''

''Why is there so many rules ?'' She said with a pouts.

''Because it's precious and i'm allowing only you to have it with you...and I also have something to say.'' He said looking serious as he went on his knees. Redfang came up close as well. ''I have to leave today in fact, it's been almost a year i've been here and I need to go hit the road again! I'm sure we'll meet again though!'' He said with a smile.

''Nooooo I don't want to ! Take me with you....snif...'' She said starting to have tears falling down.

He then put his hand on her head and says ''Be strong, and don't follow me the path i walk is dangerous for a little girl. Keep my treasure safe with you till I return !''

''....hn....snif...''

''Good girl...'' He said rubbing her head and then he got up leaving the place to Redfang who liked her face for a bit and rubed his face against her.

''Bye....RedRed....snif...'' She said as he went to join his friend.

''We're off !!!!! Byeeeee !'' Larkin said waving and running super fast before launching into the air.

The image became blurry and young Kitaka yelled as strongly as she could ''DON'T GOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!''

Some flash of fire and violent images came and then everything went black.

(ATTN : Open, Emory's group)

She sit down violently making the sleeping bag open and let go of a huge gasp at the same time. ''A dream....of the past ?....'' She thought rather shocked as it had been a while she didn't have a dream like this. Although this one was mostly good moments... She couldn't help, but to think of a less joyfull one. Being the middle of the night she quickly went back to sleep after saying that she was okay to the in guard person.

On the morning she got out of her sleeping bag a bit and rub her eyes at the voice of Emory's that was inviting her group to eat with her. She quickly put back her coat on as she totally go out of her sleeping bag and pack it back. When that was done she approach Emory and the others to eat.

''So what's on the menu this morning ?....'' She asked with a smile.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Moty_u12
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Hikari10
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 11th June 2011, 11:19 pm

[Attn: Open]

Conlaodh walked up to the gate that stood before the building. The building didn't look different of special, just some common building out in the middle of a forest. Conlaodh approved of the inconspicuousness of it. He had felt eyes on him the instant he had breached the perimeter. He walked open and cockily, as was proper for the character he sought to portray. Nothing had stopped him, at least until he got to the gate."

"Halt!"

A guard approached him. His was an official looking uniform, brown with splashes of forest green on the chest guard, shoulder pads, and gloves. It was a look that would blend in well in the forest. Once more, Conlaodh approved. Aside from that, the man had short sandy hair, brown eyes, and was well-built. From his movements, he could tell the man was good at his job, capable of keeping the more common rifraff out. And as they were secretive and needing to guard this place well, Conlaodh thought he must be of a high User level.

Conlaodh swaggered. "Hey, my man!" he called. "What's happening!"

"This is private property," the man said bluntly, "and you're trespassing. Unless you have official business, please return the way you came."

"Don't be like that, snowflake," Conlaodh said with a wink. The man blinked and silently mouthed "snowflake" questioningly. "I hear this is a place for powerful people."

"Oh?" the guard said, his tone expressing the readiness his body had just assumed. This was a man who knew potential trouble when he saw it. "I don't know where you get your sources, but this is a simple business establishment. Our company does factory work away from the prying eyes that might try and steal our secrets."

The man took a stance that had a tone of finality to it. "Now," he continued. "As I said, unless you have official business--and it seems you don't--please leave."

Conlaodh flashed the man a cocky grin. "I know what I've been told," he said, "and I know what I want. That's power!"

Conlaodh pointed his hands in front of him and focused. The man started to ask what he was doing, but as fire started to spring up, the man suddenly thrust out an energy shield.

BOOM! Conlaodh hadn't held back, and the man hadn't put the full force behind his shield--underestimating his opponent, Conlaodh thought in disgust. Then again, something in the man's posture said it might have been otherwise. The force had knocked Conlaodh on his butt.

Either way, the concussive force and the power of the flame overwhelmed the man and blew a large gaping hole in the wall. Conlaodh laughed with overconfidence and ran over the man. Immediately, the alarm went off and Conlaodh laughed as guards shot out. Conlaodh ran up and headbutted one, took a fist to the jaw from another, then rammed his fist in the guy's face in retaliation. He pointed at the building and another concussive burst of flame launched out and the recoil sent Conlaodh flying backward several feet, knocking off his aim. A large chunk of the upper building and roof blew away.

"Flee before my power, pissants!" Conlaodh said with maniacal glee.

He shot several balls of flame that exploded upon contact with what ever they hit, stumbling as he dealt with the force of the blow.

"Get him!"

Conlaodh looked and a large group of guards were closing in on him. He feigned panic, then shot his hands toward the ground. The burst of flames shot him up in the air, and the guards cried out as all they got was roasted as they converged on him.

"Not bad, kid."

Conlaodh turned. The shock on his face was only half faked. The guard from before stood and with a snap of his wrist, shot Conlaodh in the chest with an energy bolt. The blast hit him hard and sent him flying. He hit the ground hard and was instantly dogpiled.

"We got him!" one of the men called.

The original guard walked up to him. "You got a lot of balls, kid, comin' in like you did." He smiled as he flexed his knuckles. "Better hope they liked what they saw."

Then the guy punched him square in the jaw and Conlaodh knew no more.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Venom10
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th June 2011, 1:34 pm

[Attn: Belle's Group]

Ella looked at Kyrie, "No. I used to go camping all the time with...er...well I used to camp often." It surprised her how hard it was for her to talk about him...to even say his name. The sadness took over quickly and she shoved it away as fast as she could.

She followed Kyrie and watched the interaction between Kyrie and Conloadh.

Ella holds Kyries hand and allows Kyrie to lead her towards Belle and Akagi.

Ella listened as Belle spoke and nodded. She however had no actual weapons on her. All she could do was hope that they wont be needed. She reluctantly released Kyries hand and moved into her position.

She bit her lip as she listened to everything that was beings said, she wasn't to fond of the fact that she wasn't much help but she has every intention of learning how to be. Ella was determined to become more useful.

Ella set quitely next to Belle and waited. Belle may open up to her and maybe she wont. Ella wasnt going to push. She looked at Belle and said, "I have every faith in you. I know you can do this."

When Emory and her friends showed up Ella set quietly listening to every word that was being said, slowly taking it all in.

Once the pleasantries started Ella stood and walked over to a tree and set down. She didnt want to intrude on their catching up.

She didn't want to admit this to herself but seeing Emory and Belle upset her. It made her feel selfish and hurt.

Ella watched everyone talk and laugh around her from her position by the tree. Falling asleep not long after.

She awoke to the smell of good food and a bowl being shoved at her. "Thank you" she said half asleep. Ella rubbed her eyes as she slowly started to eat her soup. The soup seemed to really hit the spot. It smelled so good and tasted as good as it smelled.

Ella finished her bowl and watched a new girl show up at camp with Conloadh. After everyone else finished their introductions she stepped forward.

'Im Ella, I am apparently a force heal and force berrior, I am a...er...UU6...i think."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th June 2011, 2:32 pm

{Attn: Luna, Geneva's group}

Kyrie approaches Luna and gives her a quick hug. "I will miss you. Don't worry I will be just fine." She leans in close. "I have to confess I am a bit scared. I don't know anything about Geneva, and doesn't seem to be the one that will open up to anyone."

She hears Emory and Geneva make their announcements. She turns to Luna giving her a tight hug. "I guess that is my call to get my butt in gear. Stay safe Luna, I will see you later."

She joins Geneva's group with her bag packed and ready to go. "You know what our forces are, but we do not know what yours is Ms. Geneva. Also how long will it take us to get to the Aeolian stronghold?"

Thank you leah
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 12th June 2011, 4:29 pm

Akagi awoke to the smell of cooked breakfast. He stepped out of his tent, rubbing his eyes. Akagi couldn't help going down to get some food, but he couldn't due to Geneva's orders. Akagi sighed and packed his items, then took down his makeshift tent. After that, he climbed down the tree and joined the group he was part of, not even saying a "good morning". Akagi silently followed the group, trying to gather his thoughts as his body was still waking up.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th June 2011, 9:16 pm

Kyrie Emory's group

Luna smiled as she hugged Kyrie back. It had been a long nice even though she had slept well it had been a hard night. She knew that Kyrie would be leaving her. She was saddened by this.

"Have a safe Trip Kyrie. I will be waiting on you so you better come back alive you hear me?" she said.

Emory said breakfast was ready so she walked over and got some. "What we havin Emory?" she asked. She sniffed the air. it smelled pretty good.

"What are the plans for today as well?"

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Lunaba11
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Moty_l14
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th June 2011, 10:28 pm

[ATTN: Kyrie, Luna]

"My force is illusion." Geneva says, "We are about a day's travel from our destination. You should eat on the way, so that we won't have to stop.

Farewell, Emory. May you and your students make through this well."

Emory bows her head, remembering how she had sneaked a certain letter into Kyrie's bag and hopes she doesn't notice it too soon.

"Safe travels, Geneva and students." Emory says, sitting down to eat. She looks to Luna. "Luna, we'll be heading out there ourselves, as well. However, we need to put some distance between our group and theirs, as well as we have to go a different route. So eat up!"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th June 2011, 11:47 pm

{Attn: Geneva's group}

Kyrie takes one last look back at the campsite before leaving with Geneva and the rest of the team. She could not help but feel apprehension, especially now that Conlaodh is not traveling with them. She looks up to the sky Maker please keep him safe. She only hopes he shows some control when he meets up with the Aeolians.

Just thinking about the Aeolians made Kyrie worry. She looks at Geneva at the head of the group. She remembers Geneva's words about the background checks. Kyrie trudges along she covered her tracks right...I mean Crescendo never questioned her...why would the Aeolians? She looks at each member of her team one at a time. They didn't ask any questions either. The only one that did left.

Kyrie wondered if any of the others shared her worry. She does feel anxiety in the air not all of it from her.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th June 2011, 1:49 pm

[attn: Geneva's group]

Belle followed Geneva. She hadn't said a word so far since she had awoken except the goodbye to her mother. She could feel the tension in the air...she knew everyone was just as nervous as she was, if not more. She glanced at the other members in her group. They too seemed to be lost in thought, not wanting to voice anything. If there was one good thing about all this, it was that she no longer had to lead the group. She didn't believe she made a good leader...so she was happy that that was taken off her hands.

Bell ran her hand through her hair,getting it out of her face and continued to walk, ignoring the hunger pangs in her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th June 2011, 1:19 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Emory's group, Emory))

She had started to eat up with the others of her group and when they were done, she helped them packing back what had been used to cook. She then ask Emory ''So.....will we take our leaves soon as well or they come here to get us ?...''

She hoped the other group would be safe and wondered how it would go with hers as well. She hoped the people they had to protect would be alright.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th June 2011, 3:45 pm

[ATTN: Geneva's Group]

As the silence remains within the group, Geneva glances back at the group members from time to time. After a while of fast-paced marching, she can tell that she has been tiring the students out. Finally, she stops and pulls out some small, lilac-colored tablets and holds them out in her palm.

As she does so, rocks appear in a circular pattern, shaped like chairs. She takes a seat in one of them and nods reassuringly at the group.

"Here. Take one of these and sit. Don't do anything with it until I tell you." Geneva waits until everyone has taken a tablet and seated themselves. As they have done so, she begins to explain the tablets. "You are going to eat these. Swallow them whole; do not eat them. But, while you feel them moving down your throat, close your eyes and imagine the food that you wish to taste. As you do so, you will feel very full and quite content, and you will taste the food in your mind, as if you had just eaten it."

[ATTN: Emory's Group]

"We'll leave in a little while after everyone is finished eating, dear." Emory says to Kitaka with a smile, "We'll be taking a different way than they are, we are going to go rescue the previous spies who were caught."

She begins to offer more food to the students in her group. And hands Kitaka a small, blue seashell. "Take that."

Isanna began to eat quickly and looked at the seashell with curiosity. "What is that, Kitaka?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th June 2011, 4:05 pm

~Kitaka~

(ATTN : Emory, Isanna)

''I see, I sure hope they're all okay. '' She said to Emory. The instructor then gave her a small blue seashell. ''Uh ?...Woah it's so pretty ! I never seen a seashell like that.'' She said exited about it.

As Isanna asked her what it was she said ''A blue seashell, Emory gave it to me ! Isn't it pretty ?'' She said showing the seashell.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye on 16th June 2011, 4:36 pm

Akagi held his head down, only aware of where the group was going by their footsteps that he saw out of the top of his eyes. Akagi felt he had been walking for so long, he got into a trance. He hardly noticed anything except for the steps the group was making. His mind was barely working at all as his eyes grew blank and hazy. Suddenly, he saw rocks shaped like chairs appear out of the ground. Akagi almost walked into the chair in front of him, but his mind snapped back into motion before he walked too far. Akagi looked up at Geneva and walked over to take a tablet from her. He sat in a chair, studying the tablet. After listening to the directions given, Akagi swallowed the tablet and imagined that it tasted like his favorite meal. The taste he got in his mouth was exactly the one he imagined. Akagi wore a bewildered expression as he rested in his chair.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 GoeSig
Ty for the sig, Leah :3
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2011, 7:49 pm

{Attn: Emory's group}

Kyrie sits down in the stone chairs. She takes the tablet from Geneva "Thank you." She says quietly almost afraid to break the silence. She closes her eyes and smiles "My grandfather told me about these tablets. He traveled a lot before meeting my grandmother."

Kyrie pops the tablet into her mouth and envisions her grandmothers waffles. A feeling of happiness and contentment flows from her.

Kyrie looks at Geneva "Ms. Geneva where did you get these rock chairs from? Is that part of your force?" How long have you been with the Aeolians?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2011, 9:06 am

Emorys Group

Luna nodded as she ate some of the breakfast. She knew she needed to eat since there may not be a whole lot of time to eat ahead on their travels.

"That is a nice sea shell you have there." she said between bites. "The blue ones are rare. I have never seen one quite so blue before." she added.

"Emory where is this other place at? Is it a place where we can easily get into?" she asked. She was asking a lot of questions. However if she didn't ask them someone else would.

FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Lunaba11
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Moty_l14
FURP:  A New Beginning - Page 31 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th June 2011, 5:24 pm

[attn: Geneva's group]

Belle sat down in one of the chairs, and swallowed the tablet. She closed her eyes and envisioned fried chicken with a side of mashed potatoes and corn - her favorite. She smiled in satisfaction as he stomach felt full. Then she sat quietly in her chair waiting for Geneva to answer Kyrie's question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top