The Booke of Arcana

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Empty The Booke of Arcana

Post by Guest on 20th May 2011, 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Alexandrite Bloodraven opened the windows of his bed chamber and looked out. The sun hung high in the sky, and a breeze swept past him rustling his long black hair. Alex was very thin, and somewhat pale. His eyes were cold, and dark. He smiled - a sinister smile as in the distance he saw thousands of slaves working on his newest idea - a school to teach children the ways of magic and expand the ranks of The Order. His door opened, and he turned to see who had barged in. A short, portly balding man entered the room with many scrolls locked in his arms.

"Really, Barty, can't you knock?" He said stiffly.

"My apologies, master..." The man called Barty said as he lay all the scrolls on a table on the far side of the room, "I just thought you might want to have a look at these."

Alexandrite raised his eyebrows, and Barty added, "They're the newest discovery our crusaders have found. Naturally, not having any magic flowing in their veins, they were unable to read them, so they say. I haven't opened them myself, sire, because I thought you would like to have the first look." Barty smiled triumphantly.

"I see." Alex said flatly, "I thank you, Barty. You may go." Barty bowed and quickly left the chamber, closing the door behind him.

Alex smiled once more as he stared down at the scrolls. It was all so easy. When he first founded The Order and began his mission of taking over the lands and ruling it by magic, he never expected it could be so easy. But how would it not be? With magic on his side, he could do anything...

Alex unfurled one of the scrolls and began to read its contents.

(OOC: You can start your character now...and I'm reminding all of you to please just check up on the rules so you're sure you know them if you haven't already checked them. Thanks.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Empty Re: The Booke of Arcana

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2011, 6:47 pm

{Attn: Jinhosa, open}

Covina peers at Jinhosa with a puzzled expression on her face. She begins to pace a little in front on him as she processes what he said. She looks at him intently. She shakes her head. If he is saying what she think he is then...then they got her mom too. Anger flashed in her eyes.

She takes Jinhosa by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close to her. "Just what exactly are you trying to tell me? And how long did you know?" She asks through gritted teeth.

Before he could answer, sadness fills her eyes. She releases Jinhosa and walks quickly to the opposite side of the room. She fights the tears that threaten to fall down her face. *Now I truly am alone. Please let him be wrong, please let him have the wrong girl.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you leah
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th June 2011, 7:02 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa flashes anger in his eyes but quickly puts it away. He did not like her pulling him by his collar. He quickly followed her.

"Covina I want you to listen to me. " he said. He grabbed her by the arm and turned her around to face him.

"YOU are NOT alone. I am your half brother. I searched for you for YEARS upon end with out knowing what happened to you. I found you and I did't know how to tell you. It was hard for me to even swallow the truth about it. but You needed to be told." he said with sadness in his eyes.

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Lunaba11
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Moty_l14
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 20th June 2011, 7:05 pm

~Hemiola Setilan~

(ATTN : Drios)

''Good'' She said relieved that he was okay. However his next word brought a face in shock as he brought up that she would be an elf or an half elf. Questions was crossing her mind and she became quite defensive. ''If he knows and that he's in the order. I could be in danger. However.... I don't know yet where he stand....'' She thought not knowing what to say or do about the situation.

However one question crossed her mind ''How do you know ? '' She said trying to stay calm.

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Moty_u12
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Hikari10
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th June 2011, 7:12 pm

[Attn: Hemiola]

Immediately, he saw her guard go up and he raised his hands placatingly. "Whoa, there. Your secret's safe. I have no inclination to add to the Order's slave roster."

At her question, he shrugged. "Just an educated guess," he answered, returning his attention to the boar, "you're guarded and have been careful not to let your hood fall back. Though it seems that you're wanting to the way your hands hover around it when you're not thinking about it. Or maybe you are," he said, giving her a searching look.

"Anyway," he continued on, "why would someone need to hide their face, I wondered. You don't walk with shame in your step, so it's not because you're ugly. So obviously, it must be because you're an elf or half-elf." He looked back at her. "How am I doing?"

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Venom10
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2011, 7:34 pm

{Attn: Jinhosa, Open}

Covina is lost in thought until someone grabs her arm and spins her around. She looks at Jinhosa again and sees her mother...their mother's eyes. "It's true isn't it." Her voice quiet and wavers, she refuses to cry though. "Thank you Jinhosa, for...for watching...over me." She looks at the floor. "I can't believe she is gone...If only I had been there to protect her."

Covina cannot stop her head from spinning. She leans back against something, not caring what as she tries to regain her equilibrium. One word escaping her lips... "Why?"

Thank you leah
The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 20th June 2011, 7:35 pm

~Hemiola Setilan~

At the mention that he wasn't with the order, she was relieved. And listening to his explaination she replied ''I see, you're pretty good... in fact i'm an half-elf, but I look a lot more elf then human. Wich is why i've been covering my identity well... You know, you're the first in years of lonely travels I would feel to be able to trust. Maybe one would call it weird.'' She finished with a small chuckle.

''Anyway i'm glad you're not with the order... I'll keep your secret lair a secret as well.'' She said smiling. I guess .... I could show him in the end. She thought letting go of a small sigh.

She slowly removed her hood from her her and under it was a beautifull and sweet looking face. Her skin was almost as pale as elf but less then most of them. Her hairs were platine blonde and a bit curly, they were tied in a ponytail on the left of her head. She also had small elven ears, smaller then regular elf. Those blue eyes of her were the trait that came out the most outstanding of all.

''There, this is.....how I look'' she said with a smile. ''Oh, and in case you would have some trouble with those wounds of yours....here'' She add taking out a small pot. ''It's elven medecine. I know how to make it so you can take it. I have one more anyway.'' She says with a caring smile again.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th June 2011, 7:43 pm

Drios' eyes widened and he stepped back involuntarily. "You're breathtaking...!" he said in a voice barely above a whisper. He shook himself. "I mean," he added in a flippant voice, "not bad. The world's missing out. And I like that you have more complexion than your average elf." He laughed as he continued rotating the boar. "Everyone always covets their fair skin, but there's nothing wrong with a little color."

"With the Order?" he said with a trace bitterness that he failed to hide. "Not likely, but it's a matter for the rest of the world. I have my own quest."

He waved a hand away at her offer of elven medicine. "The offer's appreciated, but don't worry about me. I'll be fine after some rest. Now," he said sniffing the boar, "it's almost done."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 20th June 2011, 8:03 pm

~Hemiola Setilan~

She couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction on her look. ''You're funny. '' She said as she started to laugh with him. She then reply about the skin ''Yeah I know.''

When he declined the elven medecine offer she said ''Alright, feel free to ask if you need any though. '' She put the medecine back in her pocket and snif the air. ''Look like it's ready soon indeed. Smell good''

''And... you mentioned quest ? Must be hard to fufill a quest alone. These past year i've been playing with the fire a lot, trying to snatch info on the order. I didn't get that much though.... I wish I could help all these peoples suffering.... however alone it's just not possible.'' She said looking sad a bit. ''Sorry for this little moment. Haha'' She said with a small chuckle again.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th June 2011, 11:59 pm

He shrugged at her innocent query. "We all have our quests," he said offhandedly. At her self-deprecating laugh he felt sympathy for her. "Nothing's been easy since The Order came along. However, hu--people brought it on themselves letting this Order take control in the first place.

"I've no interest in the Order's affairs," he went on, "though I owe them for the trouble they caused..."

An inhuman growl started to rise in his throat and he silenced it immediately. Instead, he tore off a leg from the boar and began eating voraciously. He was hungry, after all, and if it stifled this conversation, all the better. His lips were being too loose by his account. Far too loose for his liking.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 21st June 2011, 3:33 pm

~Hemiola Setilan~

''Hm, I think everyone own them for what they did, only not anyone is a fighter.... As for the brought it on ourselves, maybe you're right on some point. But still they were attacking with such power.... '' She let a sigh down and add ''If i'm here today it's because my parents protected me, otherwise I would probably be dead. ''

''But the past is the past... '' She says with a small smile that turned into a laugh when she saw Drios eat. ''Wow you sure are hungry ! Guess i'll dig in as well.'' She cut a leg as well and start eating.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 22nd June 2011, 12:32 pm

[ATTN: Iris]

Symeris looked around, blinking quietly. Her mind begins rambling instantly as she searches for the Order. They must be here and they are obviously testing her. Waiting for her to betray them. This is an illusion. A trick of the mind! It must be. How did they know? How did they know that she hates them and how could she have given any clue? She has been naught but a deep studier and surely that is no reason to suspect?

Syl spoke in a hushed worried tone, "Y-you have to go. You're not in any of these books. You aren't what I'm looking for. I must find it. You are just an illusion!"

Oh, yes, Sylmeris, fool yourself. She thought, There's nothing like a little insanity to make your day seem so much better. As if the Gods would choose me for anything.

The Booke of Arcana - Page 7 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22nd June 2011, 2:13 pm

[Attn: Sylmeris]

Iris blinked, insulted at being called an illusion, "I am no such thing!" She declares, "The gods really send me to give you this message! They really did choose you to go on this quest! I mean...you don't have to go on the quest if you don't want to, but it is open to you." She pointed to the portal, "But, if you want me to leave, I suppose I'll go. It's about time for me to meet with the last couple of people anyway." she turned with a grin, knowing that Sylmeris was passing information to the gargoyle Drios, "It's dark now, so Drios will be waking up. I need to get to him before morning."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23rd June 2011, 12:25 am

Everyone, please read Booke of Arcana's thread on the discussion board...I have a proposition for everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum