Convergence Chamber

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convergence Chamber - Page 2 Empty Convergence Chamber

Post by JerriLeah7 on 7th November 2010, 1:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Convergence Chamber!! This is a place where all worlds meet! A chamber of many gateways, if you please. It is a large room with many chairs, tables, and it is so tall that you can't even see the ceiling. The many doorways that are around this circular room vary in different sizes, colors, shapes, and designs. Would you like to see how your OC will react to another OC? Come here! Exit your native world and come to the center where you can meet new beings and find a new interest!
Please follow these guidelines:

Name your OC
Describe the door of your OC's world
Enter
React to surroundings

**Surround actions and descriptions by stars and words with quotations and begin words with the speaker's name.**
Also, if your character is thinking something in their mind, put their thought in italics.

I'll begin~

*Mia Aurel Jennsor enters through a simple, rectangular, wooden doorway of a mahogany brown. The sound of the door opening and closing behind her echoes throughout the chamber and is then followed by silence.*
Mia: "Hello?"
*Mia's voice echoes throughout the room just as the door's opening and closing did, and she knows that she must be alone. Boredom marking her face immediately, she looks around, confirms her status of being alone, and walks to one of the many empty chairs and sits...........and waits.*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Convergence Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Convergence Chamber

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 4:26 pm

*Mia smiles with laughter in her eyes. This is going to be fun, she thinks. She pounces at the girls, bringing her staff down toward them from above.*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th November 2010, 5:27 pm

*Aedon Flynn enters the Convergence Chamber from a door made of red oak. It's obvious to anyone with an eye for craftsmanship that though made simply, it was crafted by a master. It has a glossy sheen from the wax and four sets of rectangles etched into it, gliding on well-oiled hinges.*

*Aedon is immediately drawn to the heightened emotions and sees three young women fighting. Two younger girls are fighting an older girl. He gauges it all in an instant.*

*One is decked in all blue, and Aedon cringes at the impracticality of it and ponders on whether she's from the Wrotham continent's Emeraldia where would be the only place you'd ever find someone wanting to wear blue shoes. Her white hair and orange eyes remind him of a cat. Her emotions are of concentration and determination, but not of the "I'm fighting for my life" variety. Rather, she's enjoying herself, as are the other two, which relaxes Aedon as it tells him this is nothing more than an exhibition match between warriors.*

*Next to Orange Eyes, as he's termed her until he can learn her name--if he does--is one with orange hair and eyes so dark as to look black wearing clothing that is equally as odd as Orange Eyes. Definitely Emeraldian. However, the weird short dress-thing she's wearing that barely covers her leg past mid thigh is crafted in a way as to not impede leg movement which earns her a nod of respect. He remembers that someone had been talking about such a garment once, but as he had no interest in fashion hadn't been paying attention. Another nod in her favor lies in the rapier she's holding in her hands, and the fact that she can use it with some skill. Her emotions...are bouncy. Of the three, he'd imagine she's taking this fight the least seriously. Flighty seems like the perfect nickname for her.*

*The last...dark hair, dark eyes, razor sharp nails resembling claws, and pointy teeth. He's reminded of a wraith. But the ears hint at elvish descent; a half-blood perhaps? He nods approvingly at the dark clothing and the cape she wears; the way she makes use of the darkness shows the practicality of the outfit. Of the three, she's enjoying the fight the most, but she's also the least stable despite Flighty's bounciness. Beyond the thrill of the moment is a desperate longing, and pervading all of her emotions is a dark, powerful anger. This one was wronged, leaving her with an inconsolable wrath. Heaven help whoever crosses her path. He dubs her Angst.*

*He takes a seat at one of the myriad of chairs littered around the area, a high backed wooden one. The fanciful, intricate carvings on the back of it of interlocking circles show the work of an artist who knew how to work art without sacrificing craftsmanship. The table is made of the same mahogany colored wood and polished to a shine, with intricate designs etched into the middle of it. He makes note of the obvious wizard standing away from both him and the battle between the girls and resists the urge to role his eyes as he recognizes the sign of your average high mage; high levels of magical power, but physically weak. The man's posture is slightly stooped, he's bone thin, and flabby. Though young looking, Aedon recognizes one that has dabbled in magic so long that it has slowed the aging process. Though with this guy it's more than that; he just might be eternally young. His emotions match the look on his face: disapproval. And behind that, in every fiber of the man's being, an overbearing, arrogant pride that is probably the motivation behind every action the man takes. Aedon keeps him in his peripheral vision, though giving off the impression of being completely enraptured by three fighting girls. If the man should try anything, he's already got seven different ways of stopping him in his tracks.*
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 5:48 pm

*Nahlen swings her staff upward, defending Himura and herself, when she realizes her fighting partner is no longer by her side*

*Now in front of the newest visitor, Himura smiles down at him*

Himura: "Yeah... um... Nahlen, go ahead and have some fun with Mia! I'll just stand over here and... greet the new comer!"
Nahlen: "Himura! You little---"
Himura: "Hey! How's it goin'? My name is Himura! What may I call you?"
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th November 2010, 5:56 pm

*Aedon smiles as Flighty--er, Himura--had made a beeline for him nearly the instant he had seated himself. The girl was obviously more observant than he gave her credit.*

Aedon: "Hopefully not late for dinner. Well met, Himura. You may call me Aedon."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 5:59 pm

*Mia grins at the situation, noticing the newcomer and ignoring him, but thinks fast. Her cape unfolds into dragon-like wings as she leaps onto Nahlen, grabs her, and swiftly lifts her into the air.*
Mia: "I hope you're not afraid of heights, Nahlen."
*Mia's voice is teasing, but her eyes are wicked. Slowly, Nahlen begins to feel light-headed for some strange reason.*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 6:03 pm

*A sliding glass door suddenly appears, identical to that of a set of patio doors. It is hard to see the other side through the oddly opaque glass as a thin, almost frail appearing girl slides the door, stepping into the world with a slight scowl.*

"How did I get here?" she says in a quiet voice before looking at the others, her eyes widening. "What in the world..." She seems to cower slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 6:06 pm

*Himura smiles at him kindly*
Himura: "Well! What a nice personality you got there!"
*Suddenly Himura's smile turns into a joking-demonic smirk*
Himura: "Something, by the way you look, tells me you think I'm flighty. Well! You've got quite an eye on you, don't you?"
*Himura then strikes a pose as if she has conquered a mighty beast*
Himura: "Very observant! I applaud you!"

*Nahlen begins to feel dizzy and decides that staying in this situation would not be the brightest choice to make. She swings her staff downward and hits Mia on her arm, forcing her to let go and drop Nahlen. She lands on her feet and incases her in a bubble that heals any status effect put on her. Once the light-headed feeling leaves her, she pops the bubble and attacks Mia with her staff, bonking her on the head*
Nahlen: "Take that!"
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 6:18 pm

*Mia seems undisturbed by the staff's meeting with her head. She lands gracefully with a smile as her cape fold back into wings. Impressive, she thought, I wonder what else those bubbles of hers can do. Mia smirks as her body seems to split into two people, making two identical Mia's. One walks toward the newcomer from the glass doors while the other throws a small cat at Nahlen. The white cat with gold eyes pounces into Nahlen's arms, ever silent and staring.*
Mia One: "Nahlen, perhaps you should tell me about those bubbles of yours. I'm curious."

Mia Two: "Ah, a newcomer. This is the convergence chamber where many worlds meet. You may call me Mia.

Last edited by Leah7 on 18th November 2010, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th November 2010, 6:21 pm

*Aedon hides his surprise at Himura's assessment of him. Dangerously more observant than I gave her credit. he thinks. He laughs at her following pose and praise.

Aedon: "Why thank you!" *grin becomes devilish* "Coming from such a charming lady such as yourself I can't help but feel praised."

*A spike of fear alerts him to the girl that just entered the room. He gets up and approaches her with a kind and understanding smile, hands raised placatingly in a sign that he means no harm.*

Aedon: "Hello! Worry not, miss, you're in no danger here."

(keep in mind he has an Irish accent)
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 6:22 pm

*Avalia stares blankly at the cloned woman before looking at the boy as well, narrowing her brows before stuttering cautiously.*
Avalia: I-I'm Avalia... What exactly was I brought here for, again...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 6:35 pm

*Mia nods an acknowledgment towards the boy visitor, respectfully acknowledging his presence. Then she smiles towards Avalia. As this Mia is not the original Mia, anyone can see the image of Mia Two flickering in and out of existence while she speaks.*
Mia Two: "Hello, Avalia. No one brought you here. You might have been pulled her by fate, perhaps? I cannot explain how you came her and I doubt than anyone else here could, either. Do you not remember walking here?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 6:53 pm

*Avalia clears her throat softly, almost as if she has a slight cold.*
Avalia: "Vaguely..." *decides to forget about it* "So...what do you do around here?"
*she looks at the others, her icy blue eyes still cold and appearing almost untrusting*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 7:13 pm

*Himura blushes at the comment and begins to fidget shyly*
Himura: "Well, I've heard several stuff like that! Thank you very much! You're quite the looker, yourself, though my heart lies in only one man! It's a shame, though, but I'll keep you on my list."
*Continues fidgeting, not noticing that Aedon has left her presence*

*Nahlen gives Mia One a cocky smirk as she throws the white cat back at Mia One gently, yet cautiously, keeping a close watch on it*
Nahlen: "Sorry, can't do that! If I gave all of my secrets away at the beginning of a battle, I would lose the element of surprise."
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th November 2010, 8:13 pm

*Aedon returns the respectful nod with a cheerful one of his own to the Mia clone. Though a figment like an Illuminator's show, he can sense the dual curiosity coming from the original. Impressive, he notes, as it would take a large amount of mental capacity to focus on two places at once. Oddly, he feels a compunction to show her a clone that would leave her jaw on the floor, but resists it. Instead, he looks at Mia attentively as Avalia poses her question and awaits Mia's answer, as she seems to have an idea of this place.*

At the same time he chuckles inwardly at Himura's response, who seemingly hasn't noticed his departure.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 8:24 pm

*Mia One pulls out a small, glass rose and tosses it at Nahlen with a smirk as the cat shrinks and disappears from the room.*
Mia One: "Catch!"

*Mia Two smiles at the Avalia and looks at her mischievously while backing away. Slowly, she is beginning to fade into nothing. She speaks before she disappears completely, her voice left behind in a playful tone as she joins back into Mia One.*
Mia Two: "Do what you desire. Enter another world. Talk with someone. Test someone. Fight someone. Are any up for a challenge?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Convergence Chamber - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 8:31 pm

*Nahlen catches the rose and quickly tosses it back to Mia without a second thought.*
Nahlen: Is she trying to make me use my powers?

*Himura continues to fidget, but then stops at the sudden thought that popped into her head, still not realizing Aedon's absence*
Himura: "Why isn't Tarquin here!?!"

(By the way, Seer's real name is Tarquin)
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 8:38 pm

*Avalia thinks for a moment as she switches her weight to the other foot.*
Avalia: "Are there any forest areas around here? I could go for a race with someone..."
*her eyes seem to suddenly glow with a challenge*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th November 2010, 8:51 pm

*Aedon laughs, instantly reminded of Brea, who would challenge him to footraces all the time back home. He missed her, and wondered how she was and if she was safe. He shook his head. What was he thinking? Of course she was safe. If a tiger attacked her, he'd half expect to see it cringing on all fours and apologizing for even thinking of attacking.*

Aedon: "I don't know if it would be a fair race, lass," he tells her earnestly, "but if you want a challenge, you might try Mia, as she seems to like doing that."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 8:57 pm

*a door (or more like a portal....) made of pure golden light materializes off the wall, and in walks Rika (being currently controlled by Silki). Long, red, disheveled hair, ice blue eyes, and covered in dirt. The blue dress she wears is reaches her ankles, and it is tattered and torn and dirty. (her wings are gone at the moment).*

Rika (Silki): Oh...great...we flee from a fight to enter into another one. -.-

*she steps out of the golden light, and it disappears and the wall becomes a wall again. She keeps her distance from the strangers and watches the fight*

Silki: <i>Rika, are you alright?</i>

Rika: <i>....no....Silki, we have to go back for him! Please! *Rika sobs*</i>

Silki: <i> We can't. I promised Avildar I would keep you safe, and he risked his life to make sure you would be safe. Understand that if we go back...if he died...you may be captured, and then his sacrifice would have been for nothing. Honor him by staying safe.</i>

*there is no other reply from Rika, only whimpers and sobs*

*Silki watches the battle between the two strange females rage on as she also keeps an eye on all the other strangers in the room.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 9:07 pm

*Mia drops the glass rose to the floor and it shatters. The glass pieces vanish when they touch the floor and two young, identical girls step out from behind Mia within seconds. One dressed in white, the other in black, they smile simultaneously. (Amica and Aaronwenn) The girl in black grins while holding out a small glass rose that is identical to the one that was just shattered to Mia.*
Amica (Girl in black): "You summoned?"
Aaronwenn (Girl in white): Surely your opponent won't mind if we step in."
*The twins step up and pull out small metal blades the shoot out toward Nahlen and pins her to the wall with strands of a strange type of wire that connect to the ends of the blades where they pierce into the wall. Amica winks.*

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 9:17 pm

*Nahlen smiles back, with a more sinister hint to it, as she was suddenly pinned to the wall.*
Nahlen: "Normally I would complain, but, at the beginning of the battle, it started out like this."
*Nahlen studies the wires that hold her, then create a bubble that pushes the wires away from her. Before the bubble can pop, she slides out from beneath them and watch as the wires constrict against the wall where it would've constricted around her if she had stayed there. Without missing a beat, she charges forward and hits Amica upside her head with her staff, getting what seemed like revenge from being pinned up against the wall. She then swung her staff to hit the side of Aaronwenn. Before the staff makes contact with Aaronwenn, she attaches a bubble that explodes (as if it were a bomb) when it makes contact with her.*

*Himura looks towards Nahlen's direction, seeing that the tables have turned.*
Himura: "Hmmm... I wonder if I should help..."
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 9:22 pm

"Avalia smiles at Adeon, seeming happy for the first time as she wonders over to Mia's general area, staring in confusion.*
Avalia: "Erm...M-Which one of you is Mia? O_O"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th November 2010, 9:33 pm

*Reacting from Amica being in danger by the staff, Aaronwenn creates a shield between the staff and Amica's head. Due to the distraction of making a shield for her sister, she takes the blow from staff and bubble, falling to the ground from the impact. Amica looks frustrated and pushes Nahlen away. As her hands touch Nahlen's arms, tiny insects, thousands of them, crawl up onto Nahlen's body, as if a black barrier moves to completely cover her from existence.*

*They have this handled, Mia thinks to herself, How can I have some more fun? She looks over to the other visitors. Mia splits into three. Mia one smiles with amusement and throws a shard of ice toward Aedon's head. Mia two walks toward Avalia and pounces: "I am Mia!" Mia three walks toward the newcomer in the corner who came from the door of light calmly with a welcoming smile. "Welcome!!"*

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th November 2010, 9:37 pm

*Silki watches as one of the girls splits into three identical girls. One of them comes over to her and welcomes her warmly.*

*Silki looks over the girl, and bows slightly*

"How do you do. What is this place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 18th November 2010, 9:41 pm

*Nahlen washes over herself with a bubble of water to push away the bugs that are endangering her existence. She then attacks Amica, again getting revenge from being pushed. She bonks her on the head for good measure.*
Nahlen: "How about we balance out our fighters? Come Himura! Let's fight together!"

*Himura looks at her*
Himura: "No!"

*Nahlen falls to the ground out of shock*
Nahlen: "No!?!"
Himura: "Yes! No."
*Himura then chuckles*
Himura: "JUST kidding! Come on, let's have some fun!"
*Himura hops up next to Nahlen, bringing her rapier forward*
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down