The Booke of Arcana - Group 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Empty The Booke of Arcana - Group 2

Post by Guest on 7th July 2011, 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pelor and Heironious, gods of the sun and of justice pace around their viewing room, glancing every once in awhile at a pool of water in the center of the room which reflects the goings on of Elthyria.

"It's getting worse..." Heironious said, "What are we going to do? At this rate, Elthyria will fall and it will no longer be a place of peace."

"We were not meant to meddle in the affairs of mortals." Pelor replied, "However, this will escalate and once Elthyria is taken by it, it will start to effect us. Bloodraven is seeking the answers on how to become a god..."

"And our enemies, the evil gods are supporting him in this..." Heironious added.

Pelor walked to the pool and looked down into it, watching the world of man, then he smiled, "We may not be able to directly help mortals...but there's nothing that says we can't give them a friendly shove in the right direction..." The pool shifted, and rippled and then a woman came into view. She was sitting in a chair....reading. Usually there is nothing peculiar about someone reading, but she had a white sash tied around her eyes, obviously blinded by it to be reading. A snowy white owl was perched on her shoulder. It too seemed to be reading the contents of the book.

"Ah yes...Navari Valance..." Heironious muttered, "Her father was a planeswalker, wasn't he?"

"Yes." Pelor replied, "One of the last...murdered by Bloodraven because he would not join the Order. Because she was so young, Bloodraven tortured her and blinded her as a warning not to go against him...but...Thomas Valance knew he was going to be killed, and he passed his knowege onto his daughter."

"Knowledge?" Heironious asked.

"The Knowledge of the Booke of Arcana...where it lies...and how to get past it's obstacles in hopes that she could claim the book and put an end to The Order's reign. He was one of the 12 that constructed the book...going from world to world gathering up every spell not yet recorded."

"Surely Bloodraven would want such a book..."

"He knows of it, but believes it to be nothing but a myth. With that, we have an advantage over him...she is going to have to set out soon to find the booke...so we can put a stop to this before it's too late. Avery!"

There was a little pop and a small little girl with tiny angel wings appeared. She wore white robes and sandals on her feet. Golden bangles jingled on her wrists and her long golden hair flowed down to the small of her back. Her eyes were pale blue. "You called?" She said in a sweet, childish voice.

"Yes. I need you to go to Navari Valance and give her a message from the gods. Tell her it is time for her to seek out the Booke and accomplish her father's wishes."

"Pelor...surely she can't do this alone?" Heironious interjected.

"Of course not." He said dismissively, "Avery, once you speak to her, I want you to seek out these people to meet up with her and help her. I have been watching these selected individuals for awhile now, and I find them capable of accomplishing the task at hand."

Avery nodded, and from out of nowhere there appeared a piece of parchment and a quill in her hands as she began to scribble down the names Pelor gave her.

"Trieste Larell, Covina Nicolet, Talon Rygnis, Iggy Dytiarte, and Jinhosa Asheye." Pelor smiled at Avery.

"Done!" She said in triumph, "I won't let ya down, sir!" She said with a salute and then she put the parchment into a pocket on her robes and jumped into the pool of water.

"Now..." Pelor said, "We wait."

Navari sat in a big comfy chair by the fire blazing in the hearth reading a big, thick, leather bound book titled "The Adventures of Sir Gwain: A Knight's Tale. She had read it multiple times, but it was one of her favorites. Luka, her snowy white owl was perched on her shoulder reading the book as well, for he was the only way Navari could see. Their telepathic link allowed her to see through his eyes so she wasn't completely blind, but saw the world from his eyes. It took her awhile to get used to at first, but now she figured if she ever did get her normal eyesight back it would be unfamiliar.

There was a sudden loud pop, and Navari jumped, the book slipped out of her hands, and with a loud hoot, Luka flew up into the rafters, Navari all the while seeing through his eyes as he flew upwards. He scanned around and saw the source of the noise - a small child with angel wings was hovering just in front of Navari's face. Seeing from Luka's point of view, she saw herself sitting in the chair with girl hovering only inches from her face.

"Who are you?" Navari asked calmly.

"My name is Avery!" The girl said happily, "I was sent to you with a message from the gods!"

Navari raised her eyebrows. She had long ago lost faith in the gods, blaming them for what happened to her...what happened to her parents...and what is happening to the world. Therefore, she did not bother wasting breath on prayer, or energy on worship.

When she didn't say anything, Avery became somewhat uncomfortable, "So...umm...anyway...I was told to tell you that you need to start...umm...the quest that your father set before you long ago...to find the book he helped create...the book that can end The Order's tyranny."

Navari stood up and picked her book up off the floor, "And why can't they do it themselves? They're gods. Surely they can just come on down here and get the book themselves. For that matter, they're gods. Can't they just wave their hands and kill all the members of the Order? That would be much more convenient."

Avery looked offended, "They aren't allowed to meddle in the affairs of mortals! It's against their rules!"

Navari laughed, "Luka, point me to the bookcase." Navari's view of things shifted as Luka, from atop the rafters, looked over at the book case. Navari made her way over to it slowly, being careful not to bump into anything, and slid the book back into the book case, "Well then that is a problem isn't it?"

Avery screwed up her face in anger, "Ooooh! But you PROMISED YOUR FATHER!"

Navari froze. Avery had evidently struck a nerve, "That...was long ago. Before my parents were murdered...and before I was tortured and blinded. I can't keep my promise."

"You have to, Navari...that book is the only way the Order can be stopped...and only you know the way to it...don't think about this as being a mission to complete on behalf of the gods then, but think about all the innocent people who are being forced to do evil things for the Order...who are being killed by the Order...they need to be stopped, and you're the only one who can do that."

"Alone?" Navari said, contemplating things.

"No...I was given a whole list of people the gods think will be beneficial to you on this quest." She smiled, "Once I'm done here, I am supposed to go fetch them for you."

Navari thought for a moment. "What do you think, Luka?" She asked the owl. Luka ruffled his feathers before answering, I think we should do this. We've been stuck in this tower for AGES...and it is only a matter of time before The Order starts clearing out this forest for more of their cities. I think we should do it.

Navari sighed, "Fine. I will do this...but it's not for the gods. I'm doing it for us mortals. The ones the gods have seemed to forgotten."

Avery didn't argue. She was just happy she got Navari to oblige, "Tomorrow. I will have everyone here in your tower...then you can set out." With another "pop!" Avery disappeared.

Navari heaved a heavy sigh and fell back into her chair. Luka came and perched on her shoulder once more, Come on, Vari. This will be a grand adventure! We can finally avenge your parents, and yourself.

"Yeah.." Was all Navari had to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Booke of Arcana - Group 2

Post by Guest on 1st August 2011, 1:00 pm

[attn: Trieste, Iggy]

"My name is Avery! I'm a messenger from the gods!" She beamed, "It's amazing that I was able to catch both of you together! You're both on the list! You have been chosen by the gods to go on a very important quest to take down the Order and restore peace to the land!" She smiled at them, "It's completely up to you, though. You don't have to go. It's your choice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 2nd August 2011, 9:33 am

[ATTN: Jinhosa, Covina]

"Um, hi," Talon said, getting tongue-tied talking to this stranger. He took Jinhosa's hand and shook it.

He then turned to Covina and said, "It's okay. I don't blame you for doing that."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 2nd August 2011, 2:31 pm

~Iggy, Avery~

"A mission for the gods?" Trieste exclaimed gleefully, completely ignoring the fact that a flying person was in front of her. "I would love to help them in any way I can. Corellon Larethian has done so much to help me... I'll do whatever I can!"

"Oh... And it's nice to meet you, Avery! My name is Trieste Larell, though I'm sure you already knew that!" Trieste adds as an afterthought.

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Nn9YMThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 5v4OqThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 JI0PIThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 QKnbe

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd August 2011, 7:47 pm

{Attn: Jinhosa, Talon}

"I am happy you aren't mad at me. It was the least I could to get back at the Order" Covina starts to look around the library. She walks over to the bookshelf reading the book spines. "I am not here for the gods. I am here for vengeance, for what the Order did to my parents and myself. Taking down the Order is the least I can do for them."

Thank you leah
The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2nd August 2011, 10:17 pm

[Attn: Trieste, Avery.]

Iggy's posture went rigid, but relaxed as he regained his composure. Howl shifted to perch more comfortably on his shoulder.
Gods? They both believe in GODS? Why would they believe such nonsense? There's no proof! No facts! I swear, sometimes I think these people don't even deserve to li-- Iggy shook his head with only the slightest of movement. My thoughts are ruining my own show! And that, THAT is unacceptable. Calm down. You know where your head is. Use it! he closed his eyes, and reopened them.
"Avery, I would be glad to go on this quest. I'm sure I can find some way to help, after all.." he paused, disgusted on the inside, "..the gods chose me." he smiled pleasantly at both Avery and Trieste.
His hand rested on the lump his notebook created in his pocket; as he knew there would most likely be a chance to retrieve some of the bounty he was owed while on this errand. He saw no harm in taking a slight detour from his present plans in order to collect.
I assured them that I wouldn't forget about the debt they owe.. he grinned, his eyes bright, and ran his fingers over the tousled feathers on top of Howl's head.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3rd August 2011, 11:17 am

[Attn: Talon, Jinhosa, Covina]

Navari entered the library, Luka perched on her shoulder. She saw the three strangers through his eyes.

"Good Afternoon." She said, "I am Navari Valance, the keeper of this tower. Welcome to my home."

[Attn: Trieste, Iggy]

Avery beamed at Trieste's enthusiasm, and chuckled at Iggy's inner struggle, "Whether you believe in gods, or not, they still exist." She said, answering Iggy's thoughts, and grinning at him. She was sure he didn't know that she could easily read minds, as she was, after all, a supernatural being.

"But...no matter." She waved her arm, and a portal appeared, "Just step through this portal and you will be taken to the place where you are to meet others who will accompany you on this quest."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 3rd August 2011, 11:53 am

[ATTN: Navari, Covina, Jinhosa]

Tal turned around when he heard someone speak. There was a girl who seemed to be about the same age as him with black hair and a red cloth tied around her eyes, an owl sitting on her shoulder. At first he couldn't say anything, but then he managed a few words.

"Um, h-hi Navari. I'm T-Talon," he stuttered. He smiled at her, hoping to show that he wasn't as nervous as he sounded.

Last edited by LadyTwi on 3rd August 2011, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 3rd August 2011, 1:45 pm

~Iggy & Avery~

A look of confusion passed over Trieste's face at the conversation Avery and Iggy had. She decided it was none of her business, and pushed it to the back of her mind. She smiled to herself as the portal appeared, bowed to Avery, and then charged through. Once on the other side of the portal, she found herself in a room full of people.

~Everyone in the Room~

She listened to Talon introduce himself. She smiled at how nervous he sounded, and stepped to the side so that she was slightly in his view. "It's nice to meet you, Talon! My name is Trieste Larell." she smiled at him, then turned to face the rest of the people, bowing to them respectfully.

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Nn9YMThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 5v4OqThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 JI0PIThe Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 QKnbe

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3rd August 2011, 3:04 pm

[Attn: Avery]

The grin stayed on his face until Trieste had vanished through the portal.
Iggy's eyes darkened, the smile immediately falling. He realized she must have been reading his thoughts like a book. Howl's feathers bristled slightly as he sensed Iggy's growing irritation.
"Get out of my head." he hissed, his voice seeping with hostility. "But, since you obviously have no concern with messing up the scene, and have already done quite a good job in doing so, let me humor you." his knife slipped up into his grip, and he rested it on the corner of his mouth, "There are no gods. They don't exist. They aren't real. They're nothing but a product of a hopeless society and a corrupt world. You can believe, she can believe, everyone can believe for all I care. Except for me. I play by no rules except my own." he flicked his fingers, and the knife landed back in its place at his side.
Not giving Avery a chance to say anything in return, he turned, cracking his neck in one swift motion, and stepped through the portal.

[Attn: Everybody!]

Iggy entered a room containing 5 other people, as his eyes quickly counted. Howl shifted around on his shoulder as he took in the new surroundings. Others seemed to be introducing themselves.
"My name is Iggy, if we've doing introductions now." he grinned, directing the statement at no one in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 3rd August 2011, 7:17 pm

Navari Talon Covina

Jinhosa shook Talons hand and smiled. "The gods look down on us with pride. They will only take those who they believe can do the job." he said to Talon and Covina.

He looked at the library and looked at some of the books. The room was filled with books from top to bottom. He could only imagine what books there were there. He listened to Covina talk about vengeance. What did she know of vengeance. If only she knew. "Tell me Covina. What revenge are you setting out on. What happened to your mother." he asked.

Then Navari walked in the room. "Good day Navari. It is a pleasure to meet you I assure you." he said.

The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Lunaba11
The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Moty_l14
The Booke of Arcana - Group 2 - Page 3 Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 3rd August 2011, 7:18 pm

{Attn: All}

Covina looks at Jinhosa "My mother was a healer. She was taken by the Order, we lived together until I was old enough to be sold off into slavery."

Covina jerked away from the bookshelf as people suddenly came in. She looks around the room at the others, feeling a little nervous that she is the only elf in the room. She looks closely at the one called Trieste, well full elf at least. She approaches the group, her head bowed. "I am Covina Nicolet, pleasure to meet all of you."

Covina looks at Navari "Thank you for welcoming me in your home. Can you please tell me what is expected of me...I mean us?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 8th August 2011, 7:15 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa looked at Covina. He shook his head as he listened to her story. "I am sorry to hear that. I hate that for her as well." he said.

"My Mother was a wonderful person. I was five when I left her to go with my human father. I am half Elven."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 8th August 2011, 7:23 pm

{Attn: Jinhosa}

Covina smiles "My mother is a great person too. I haven't seen her in three years. I miss her so." She laughs. "Well now I know why you wore the mask around me. You must have been hiding your ears."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th August 2011, 10:53 am

[Attn: everyone]

Navari had slipped out of the room almost unnoticed as everyone talked amongst themselves. She went to her kitchen and began to prepare evening meal for her guests. A pop made her jump and she turned in alarm to see Avery fluttering before her with a big smile on her face.

"Oh..." She said, "It's you."

Avery giggled, but ignored Navari's annoyance, "They're all here. These are the ones who will accompany you on your quest!"

"Very well." Navari said turning to begin preparing dinner.

Avery sighed, and with another pop, disappeared and reappeared back into the realm of the gods where Pelor and Heironious were waiting for her.

"I did as you asked, and all of the ones you have chosen are now with Navari...although I have no idea why you chose some of them...some of them hate you, you know."

The two gods merely smiled, "In time, they will come to understand that it was not us who abandoned them..."

"I don't know about that..." Avery said scratching her head.

"You'll see. For now, let us watch as they progress and hope that they are indeed capable of bringing down the Order."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th August 2011, 5:37 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa smiled. "Yes Covina I must tell you though. I have been through a lot in my life. I know you have to. I knew your mother very well. She was a wonderful woman. However I must in form you that our mother has passed away." he said. a tear feel from his eye.

"You are my half sister Covina. I searched and searched for you and our mother when I was able to get out of there. They treated me dirty because I has half elf and would not consider me a part of them." he said. He turned away. "By the time I found mother it was already to late. I fount her remains and many other remains from that village murdered and slaughtered. Many of them looked like they had been to old to work or used for slaves."

His face was full of anger as he looked at some books on the wall. "I couldn't understand why someone would leave the dead murdered and slaughtered on the ground like that. I buried them all and prayed to the gods that they would find it in their hearts to let those killed find their way to the gates of heaven."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th August 2011, 6:09 pm

Covina looks at Jinhosa puzzlement etched on her face. "Wait...What??" The news of her mom sinks in first. Her face pales as she walks up to him. She grabs the lapel area of his shirt. "I...DON'T...BELIEVE...YOU" She states through gritted teeth before spinning around and walking away.

Covina walks across the room away from the group. *No he has to be lying...The Order would not kill her mother. She was a healer...They needed healers.* Covina felt as if the room was spinning and leans against the wall for support.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th August 2011, 6:12 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa follows her and spins her around to him. "You have to believe me. I would NOT tell you this for nothing. I would NOT lie to you!" he said.

He let her go as he continued to look at her. "Covina you MUST understand The Order didn't care for the old or the weak. They killed them and murdered them. This was not the first time I had come across this before."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th August 2011, 6:47 pm

Covina looks away from him as he grab her. She fights back the tears as she speaks in a quiet tone. "But the Order needs healers, they would not kill them. That is what saved her when the killed my father."

When he releases her she looks up at Jinhosa. She looks into his eyes. She doesn't want to believe his second claim. "You have no idea what I have been through...And if you are family why didn't you stop them!" She was angry...She was confused...She was scared. Covina can feel her knees weaken, but will not show it.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th August 2011, 8:19 pm

Covina open

Jinhosa looked away. "You dont know how much I wanted to save you. How long it took me to find you. I found you a bout a year after I found mother. I vowed then I would take the order down no matter how or what it took." he said. tears sprang to his eyes.

"You were able to spend more time with mother then I was. I hated that I had to leave. I loved her so much. She wanted so much for you and for me. "

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th August 2011, 8:30 pm

Covina looks at Jinhosa's eyes again...Her mother's eyes. She leans forward and wraps her arms around him. She lays her head on his chest. "We will take them down...for all that they have taken from us." She blinks away the tears that she has in her eyes. She will not cry.

"I...I have a secret of my own..." She says quietly, not sure how to broach the subject. If the wrong people found out it could mean her life.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th August 2011, 8:49 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa holds her close to him patting her back. "Its ok Covina. I won't tell anyone what you have to say." he said. He kissed her for head gently and continued to hug her. He wouldn't let her go now that he finally had her back in his life.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th August 2011, 9:07 pm

Covina sighs and says in a whisper, not knowing if he would even hear her. "I know druid magic...my father taught me since I was young. I...I hid it from the Order so they wouldn't kill me. You should have seen what I did with my first master."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th August 2011, 8:01 pm

Covina Open

Jinhosa's ears wiggle as he strains to hear her. He smirks lightly. "They probably deserved it." he said. "I won't tell anyone."

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th August 2011, 9:55 pm

{Attn: Jinhosa Open}

Covina looks over Jinhosa's shoulder at the rest of the team assembled. "Do you think they are trustworthy? I...I just have a hard time placing trust in anyone. Thank you for keeping my secret. I promise I won't noticeably use my magic."

She sighs "We should go back to them, and get this mission started."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 14th August 2011, 2:34 pm

~Iggy, Open~

Trieste watched Covina and Jinhosa move about the room, obviously having a very important conversation. She sighed, not really knowing what else to do. Then she turned around to face the only person in the room she at least somewhat knew.

"So... Ah! I just thought about something! I don't believe I ever introduced myself properly. My name is Trieste Larell! It's very nice to meet you, Iggy!" Trieste chatters away. "Hehe! I heard you say your name when you introduced yourself to everyone, but I don't believe you were in here yet when I said mine."

"Anyways..." Trieste starts, "I think we should get to know each other a little more, since we're going to be traveling together, so... What's your favorite color?"

Spoiler:

Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top