The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 23 Empty The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Post by Ink on 3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quick Notes:
(Please keep in mind that the sign-up for this roleplay does not close until about half way through this roleplay. Once this one reaches its end, Part II will be underway. Note: I make rather small updates so don't expect anything lengthy Note the Sequel: You can MAKE as many characters as you want up until the halfway point. However you only USE the two characters you classify as your main characters. You can switch the main characters out for any other characters you make but you might want to ask before you do because this drops the original mains from the Roleplay until they are remade mains.)

October 22nd, 2011 - The Qul'ann Invade Earth Spatial Boundaries.
Operation: FLEET

In the depths of space, not far from the planet, Earth, A.M.M.O aircraft soar through the unknown, approaching a massive alien fleet. The large masses of steel and science soar into battle with said fleet, streaks of multicolored lights flying through the black emptiness of space before them. From Earth's unmistakable atmosphere emerges one massive A.M.M.O gunship, en-route to the fleet's largest ship. It plows through numerous fleet ships, not once slowing down. Small ships crash against it, creating minor explosions that, compared to its bulk, resemble fire crackers. The front of it opens, revealing a massive cannon which has begun to collect a charge. Within the commander alien craft, the captain stands from his chair and turns, leaving the command deck as the A.M.M.O gunship releases a powerful energy beam that slices through smaller alien ships and tears a hole in the bulk of the command ship. A small probe is then released from it.

The heroes of Earth travel in the rather small probe, packed in tightly, each bearing gear to allow survival in spatial conditions. The probe speeds through crossfire, evading every hazard from cold, floating debris in the vacuum of space, to reach the hole in the enemy command ship. Among these heroes are Animal, Chantel Cross, Bunny, Chaos, and Tai as well as a few others. The probe lands within the enemy ship and the heroes get out. Cross flips the audio of the space suit on which is a blue switch on the forearm of each suit, lit and next to the red emergency button. "All right, mission is a go. Are we all on the same page, here?"

Animal flips the switch for the audio in her suit. She then flips back the visor of the suit, making her face visible. "Geez, cross, you head a big organization like A.M.M.O and you can't afford a space suit that doesn't smell like old cheese inside?" Animal says, waving her hand in front of her helmet as if that were going to help anything.

"Do you take ANYTHING seriously?" Cross asks.

Animal takes an Indian-Style sitting position. "Sure I do. I take my beauty sleep VERY seriously. So are we going after this big bad alien dude or what?"

"Whatever," Cross says, turning to the others. "All right, team, Kronn's most likely gone the the ship's inner working to prevent self injury. The command deck as actually the most insecure place on the ship, after all. Animal, you go to the engine room and sabotage the ship. When you're done, meet us in the core room. Safest place on the ship and probably where Kronn went. Everyone else, we're going straight to him. Let's move."
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Post by EphPhoenix on 11th September 2011, 11:15 am

[Attn: Open]

"So that's it?" Chaos said, sounding disappointed. "We drop a house on the guy and we don't get any ruby red slippers? Rip off!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 23 Venom10
The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 23 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 11th September 2011, 11:25 am

[Attn: Open] Cross looks around. "Something doesn't feel right," she says. She looks down at the shadows and realizes they're all deformed. "What in...Wait a minute...CRAP! Everyone, scatter!"

Too late. Everyone's shadows suddenly leaped up from the ground beneath them. They then all merged together into one entity of pure black. An eerie cackle came from the fiend as he floated there, curled up. He then opens up and a cloak wraps around him. Blue flame enshrouds various points of his body and he floats there. "We Are Legion," the demon says, his voice echoing over the moon. "Thank you for disposing of our pawn, mortals. Now that he lies dead, we may add another soul to our collective...and now the same may be said for yours."

"Oh my, MOVE!" Cross says, turning and running for cover.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 6:30 am

[Attn: Open]

Chaos leapt away at Cross's words; he had read too many comics and watched far too many movies and tv shows where the heroes were idiots who were going "Wha--?" and then got blasted to do the same. He hovered in the air as he watched their new "guests."

"Interesting!" he said looking at them. "Surprise mystery plot twist! Too bad they have such cliche lines!"

At Cross' words to move, he followed suit and charged kinetic energy to blast away any large objects or whatever else might come flying their way.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 2:30 pm

[Attn: Chaos] Suddenly Bleed's on shadow begins to encase her until forming a pitch black shell of void shadow around her. When it dissipates, Bleed has changed. No longer of her own will, even her appearance has been altered into something even more twisted and demonic. Suddenly the vile sorceress attacks, her powers and magical abilities now far amplified. Rumble and Skull attempt to hold her off but Skull's helmet doesn't negative magic and he is tossed aside before Rumble is attack who has her guard down and once she is dealt with, the same aura enshrouds her, too transforming her just as it happened to Bleed. Legion and the two pawns then attack, picking off and adding each hero to the collective of Legion souls one by one until only five remain in all but desperate attempts to hide. Those five are Cross, Wild-Child, Chaos, Thunderbird, and Holiday. They hide in what remains of the ship's husk, maneuvering around whenever they hear anything approaching. "This isn't working," Holiday says.

"Give that girl a prize," Wild-Child sarcastically remarks.

"Legion is without a doubt the one thing keeping them together. But he'd corrupt all of us before we could even get close," Cross says.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 3:54 pm

((Since MG obviously forgot to have bleed revive Tai...))

Soon, the shadows also covered the cloud of mist that was once Tai, and he had been brought back to life. However, he looked more demonic than ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 4:20 pm

[Attn: Cross]

"Well, technically," Chaos said, "I have a pretty extensive range or I could just do a massive constrict on the entire ship. Buuuut," he added, "I don't think you'd go for that option as it would crush the Corrupted along with this d-bag."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 4:35 pm

"He's a demon, he'd just pop back up again," Wild-Child says.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 4:58 pm

[Attn: Wild-Child]

"Gee, that sucks," Chaos commented. "You mean to tell me you don't have anyone who can infect him with the holy ghost or something?"

"Then again," Chaos thought, "in order to 'rise again' wouldn't he need a host, an avatar, something to hold him to the mortal plane?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 5:23 pm

"They're not that kind of demon," Cross says when she hears a footstep, signalling the others to get up and follow. Once settling, Cross takes a deep breath. "The only thing anyone knows about this thing is that he originated in one of the seven nightmare dimensions. The only thing that can hurt him lies in the supernatural. Thunderbird, you think you can-"

"I am sorry, but I cannot, Commander Cross. He can take my soul into his collection as well. Hellfire can also match my own divine abilities."

"Well, that's just peachy. So we gonna play hide and seek with him on this massive, wide open terrain then?" Wild-Child remarks.

Holiday then smacks her over the head then glances down before looking to make sure none of them draw near. "All right...I have a plan. Chaos and Thunderbird are our powerhouses. Cross, you and Wild-Child can handle that army, right? Good. I'll take care of Winter. It's about time we got to see who really is the best," she says, loading a plasma rifle. She then leaps out from the crater they'd taken cover in as the others mobilized, Thunderbird rocketing through the army of corrupted, tossing aside anyone in her way as she searches for Legion.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 5:31 pm

[Attn: Thunderbird]

"I never claimed to be the best, so have fun with that!" Chaos said with a laugh.

He looked over at Thunderbird. "Well, what if we took him on together?" he suggested. "My soul's kinda...impossible...to corrupt right now. Well, any more than I already have with the blood I've drowned myself in."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 5:37 pm

"He doesn't just corrupt it, he steals it. It makes you entirely mindless and once he has it he can control you like a- uhn!" Thunderbird is suddenly struck down from the air. "What in the nake of the Isu?"

Legion rises up from Thunderbird's own shadow and looms over her. "You may be a god on your world, but compared to US, you are but an insect."

Thunderbird then holds up her staff and swings it around though the demon weaves out of the way. "You may not be capable of death, demon. But know that on this day we shall send you back to the nightmarish realms from which you came!" She then winds back and punches the demon into a crater, jumping in and sliding down the crater walls.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 5:40 pm

[Attn: Thunderbird]

Chaos flew after Thunderbird in hot pursuit. "My understanding of all that soul stuff is that he has to be able to get a foothold on it to steal it. And my current state makes that undoable. This thing wouldn't be the first to have tried. So, my curse is also my blessing."

Chaos spun around the crater, generating massive amounts of kinetic energy for Constriction. All he needed, now, was this "Legion" to rise up.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 5:44 pm

Legion then stood and swatted Thunderbird up into the air like a bug. "You will not survive this," he says as he hovers over the crater.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th September 2011, 5:50 pm

[Attn: Legion]

His hovering up was the moment Chaos was waiting for. He sped down and around Legion and finished the Constriction. A huge torrent of air swirled and blinding light flashed as the kinetic energy gave off light in the visible spectrum. All that kinetic energy swirled in to crush Legion like an aluminum can.

Chaos powered up more kinetic energy; he didn't think, despite the awesome amount of power, that would kill him, but the guy wouldn't be happy. He would wail into the guy when the smoke cleared.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 5:58 pm

Soon after being corrupted, Tai's artificial soul was returned to his body, and he returned to normal. "Huh? What the...? What happened?" He looked around and saw the others who were fighting. "Guys! I'm immune!" Thanks to the fact that Brother Blaq had his real soul, Tai couldn't be corrupted by Legion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 7:29 pm

((Okay so we are clear on this, Legion does not Control Corrupted Souls. He Steals The Souls And Those Whose Souls He Has Captured, He Can Control And Even Give Demonic Based Powers))

From the smoke suddenly emerges Thunderbird who has lost to Legion as well, checking Chaos before holding up her staff and swinging it, emitting a black lightning wave meant for him. "Soon enough, we will be the masters of this and all worlds," she says with a voice that registers both as her own and as that of Legion's many voices.

Wild-Child leaps over a radiation volley tossed by Ruin before getting trapped in a whirlwind by Comet and punched clean across the moon's surface by Destro, yes, even the machine man has fallen to this fiend. In the impact, her suit is slightly damaged, rupturing the air tanks. "Ah no..."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 7:46 pm

((I know, that's why Tai was immune. Blaq has his real soul, and that's why Legion can't take it from him.))

Soon, Tai got into one of the few remaining ships and fled to Earth. *Brother Blaq, can you hear me?*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 9:15 pm

[Attn: Tai] "Sorry, he can't hear you," says a familiar seductive voice as a feminine figure drapes herself around Tai. It was none other than Bleed.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 9:30 pm

Once seeing her, Tai jumped. He was more scared than when he usually saw her. "N-Now Bleed... Think about this... I... I'm your friend, remember...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 9:35 pm

"We remember you being our pet," Bleed says as she flicks her wrists and two newer and more demonic voodoo knives appear in them.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 9:38 pm

Tai looked at the knives, fear filling his eyes. "Pet...? Wha... What do you mean...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 12th September 2011, 9:42 pm

"We only affiliate with those who we can play with...and as we remember, you were a lot of fun,' she says, lifting him from the seat of the ship and tossing him to the floor before pinning him there and placing one knife in his mouth just like before.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th September 2011, 9:46 pm

Tai was terrified as he bit down on the knife. "We...? What do you mean...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 4:29 am

[Attn: All] Bleed takes the knife that remains and slits Tai down the center of his face. She then takes the blade which is significantly longer than her old knife, and runs it through her own body so that a portion of it protrudes from her back. Her blood drips onto Tai as she bends and watches his face heal. "You know better," she says as she let's him up and disappears as the ship draws close to land, nearing a crash.

Meanwhile, Wild-Child too has fallen and though Holiday had it in her to defeat Winter, she eventually was caught by Comet and both were robbed of their astral spirits. As Thunderbird and the others all fought Chaos, Legion saw to Cross personally, toying with her a bit. "This planet is ours and now you die," the demon says as he nears Cross, backing her into a corner before picking her up and beginning to corrupt her.

On Earth, just before the ship crashes, it's caught somehow. A proper glance outside reveals it to be Gladius of the Overseers. The demigod sets down the hulking ship and steps inside to see if whoever was in it was all right. "Is there anyone aboard this vessel?"

As Legion has nearly stolen Cross' soul, he is suddenly struck in the back. Looking down, he sees a purple breach in his body, leaking demonic magic. "What? No! We are Legion! We cannot be defeated!" Suddenly this tear opens into a massive otherworldly portal within Legion's body that begins to drag him inside of himself and back into the nightmarish dimension from which he came.

"You were but a foot note," Black says as he stands behind the demon with his hands folded at his back.

"Sorcerer, your soul will be ours!"

Black then holds out his arm and casts another spell, banishing Legion back once and for all. "Why would I allow a demon such as you to destroy the world that will soon enough be mine?" He says, looking to Cross who stares at him.

"Black...why did you help us?"

"I didn't," Black says in amusement. "I just doomed you all." He then disappears.

With that, each and every Legionized hero and villain that swarms Chaos is released from this curse and stops what they're doing. "Whoa, wait a minute, did we win? I don't FEEL special," Wild-Child says. "Rip-Off. Guess Cross found a way to beat him."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th September 2011, 11:19 am

Tai got out of the ship, covered in Bleed's blood. He was still terrified from what had happened on board, and collapsed to his knees with the knife now in his hand rather than his mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top