The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 24 Empty The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Post by Ink on 3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quick Notes:
(Please keep in mind that the sign-up for this roleplay does not close until about half way through this roleplay. Once this one reaches its end, Part II will be underway. Note: I make rather small updates so don't expect anything lengthy Note the Sequel: You can MAKE as many characters as you want up until the halfway point. However you only USE the two characters you classify as your main characters. You can switch the main characters out for any other characters you make but you might want to ask before you do because this drops the original mains from the Roleplay until they are remade mains.)

October 22nd, 2011 - The Qul'ann Invade Earth Spatial Boundaries.
Operation: FLEET

In the depths of space, not far from the planet, Earth, A.M.M.O aircraft soar through the unknown, approaching a massive alien fleet. The large masses of steel and science soar into battle with said fleet, streaks of multicolored lights flying through the black emptiness of space before them. From Earth's unmistakable atmosphere emerges one massive A.M.M.O gunship, en-route to the fleet's largest ship. It plows through numerous fleet ships, not once slowing down. Small ships crash against it, creating minor explosions that, compared to its bulk, resemble fire crackers. The front of it opens, revealing a massive cannon which has begun to collect a charge. Within the commander alien craft, the captain stands from his chair and turns, leaving the command deck as the A.M.M.O gunship releases a powerful energy beam that slices through smaller alien ships and tears a hole in the bulk of the command ship. A small probe is then released from it.

The heroes of Earth travel in the rather small probe, packed in tightly, each bearing gear to allow survival in spatial conditions. The probe speeds through crossfire, evading every hazard from cold, floating debris in the vacuum of space, to reach the hole in the enemy command ship. Among these heroes are Animal, Chantel Cross, Bunny, Chaos, and Tai as well as a few others. The probe lands within the enemy ship and the heroes get out. Cross flips the audio of the space suit on which is a blue switch on the forearm of each suit, lit and next to the red emergency button. "All right, mission is a go. Are we all on the same page, here?"

Animal flips the switch for the audio in her suit. She then flips back the visor of the suit, making her face visible. "Geez, cross, you head a big organization like A.M.M.O and you can't afford a space suit that doesn't smell like old cheese inside?" Animal says, waving her hand in front of her helmet as if that were going to help anything.

"Do you take ANYTHING seriously?" Cross asks.

Animal takes an Indian-Style sitting position. "Sure I do. I take my beauty sleep VERY seriously. So are we going after this big bad alien dude or what?"

"Whatever," Cross says, turning to the others. "All right, team, Kronn's most likely gone the the ship's inner working to prevent self injury. The command deck as actually the most insecure place on the ship, after all. Animal, you go to the engine room and sabotage the ship. When you're done, meet us in the core room. Safest place on the ship and probably where Kronn went. Everyone else, we're going straight to him. Let's move."
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Silver Age: Battle Land 2

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 2:23 pm

[Attn: Tai] Gladius sees the merman as he leaves the ship. "Greetings. Tell me, have you taken ill? You look hurt yet you've no wounds. whose blood is this?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th September 2011, 3:20 pm

Tai's face turned pale as he looked at the hero. "P-please... No more... No more blood... Please..... Get it off of me..." Tai curled up on the ground, scarred because of what happened. Not only was he in shock from what Bleed did, but he could sense that his real soul was near Legion. *Please Blaq, don't let Legion take my soul...*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 3:26 pm

[Attn: Tai] Black suddenly appears before Tai. "Legion is gone, you simpleton...furthermore..." Black suddenly reaches into Tai's body and removes the soul he'd placed into him. He then places his original soul back within him, looking over the former, seeing the perfect degree of corruption in the soul before him. He then looks to Gladius. "Lower your weapon, demigod. You cannot fathom the power I have over you. The instant Tai's original soul is back within him, his legs begin to warp, changing back into a merman tail. "Peculiar...I'll have to study you another day...good day," he says as he disappears.

Gladius then helps Tai up. "Worry not, human, the villain is gone. What has he done to you?"

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th September 2011, 3:44 pm

Soon enough, Tai's legs morphed back into his original green tail and the blood covering his body vanished. A few seconds after regaining his tail, his gills and webbed ears and hands followed. "No! Not here! Not now!" His gills began to flap wildly as he tried to grab a bottle of water out of a nearby civillian's hand. However, his efforts were fruitless as he passed out trying to get the bottle open.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 3:50 pm

[Attn: Tai] Gladius observed this creature's resemblence to the Sirens of the Olympian dimensions. He then buckled down and rocketed off, setting him down in the water.

[Attn: Chaos] Up on the moon, the heroes and villains rally together, checking for injuries and the like, few of which were severe. A broken arm in Freezerburn's case and a sprained ankle for Comet. Holiday and Cross finish checking Chaos next. "Good work, everyone," Cross says as she steps back, standing beside Holiday, the two finally getting along again. "So, Holiday, I've been thinking..."

"I'm not rejoining A.M.M.O, Cross. I'm sorry but I have my own path to follow....speaking of which," she says, turning and looking out to Earth. "Does anyone know a quick passage back to Earth?"

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13th September 2011, 4:00 pm

As Tai woke up, he noticed that he had been carried by the currents. As he looked around, he saw that Atlantis was not far away. However, instead of its usual utopic state, the city seemed to be made of ice. Before Tai even had time to flee, he was surrounded by the Ice Empress' followers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 4:08 pm

[Attn: Tai] The ice soldiers then guide the merman away from Atlantis and back towards the surface world before resubmerging themselves.

((Not To Be Visited Again Until I Start The Black Acolytes Silver Age RP. This RP is about over, just waiting on Phoenix again so I can bring the others back from the moon))

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th September 2011, 5:51 pm

[Attn: Open]

"I'll say," Chaos said at Wild-Child's comment. "Going more bonkers than me definitely doesn't qualify for feeling special. Unless you were trying to achieve that level of insanity, anyway," he added with a laugh.

"So..." he began, "is it over, can we go home, now?"

Keeping them at bay without serious damage had been beginning to get challenging. The first few times he had been worried because he'd been for so long practicing killing strokes that adjusting his power accordingly had been...difficult.

The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 24 Venom10
The Silver Age: Battle Land 2 - Page 24 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th September 2011, 7:10 pm

[Attn: Chaos] "Yeah, kid...let's go home," Cross says.

Two days later, on the news, coverage of what the world had labeled Battle Land 2 is all over TV's everywhere. Holiday is in her apartment, sipping her regular coffee when she sees it. The minute Devil-Bat broke the barrier, it became visible all around the world. Numerous questions were raised and various sources were questioned with none giving answers. The press then makes another fact know. The government turned to A.M.M.O shortly after the barrier had completely disappeared. However, they go nothing and not because Cross had refused to respond, but because she'd disappeared. At this announcement, Holiday nearly drops her mug. She then realizes the seriousness of this situation and gets up, grabbing her costume and heading off to go see what A.M.M.O was doing in the meantime...To Be Continued in Black Acolytes.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content