Twistarrine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Empty Twistarrine

Post by JerriLeah7 on 22nd November 2010, 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Mia walks through the door with complete confidence, but her eyes widen with shock when she enters the strange random world that she had chosen. She looks around cautiously, walking only a short way from the door in all directions to get a sense of her surroundings.

The door leads into a long hallway that is about six feet wide with torches on one side to dimly light the way. The halls go on for an indeterminable amount of time and the ends cannot be seen. On the other side of the door that Mia just came from is another door, identical to the door it mirrors six feet away.

So I can go left for a while, right for a while, or enter this door
, Mia thinks to herself with curiosity, Perhaps I'll wait for the others and see what they decide.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Twistarrine

Post by Guest on 22nd November 2010, 10:39 pm

Silki thinks hard, Rika...have any ideas? We gotta think of something quick.

Rika: Umm...well...it could be two things...it could be silence...or...a secret...

Silki: Which one? You can't really speak silence....

Rika: You can if you say silence to break silence....

Silki: Why would anyone yell silence to break silence?

Rika: Umm....sarcasm?

Silki speaks to the others aloud, "I've got two possible answers. It's either a secret, or it's silence...although...I feel more inclined to believe the answer is a secret."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 22nd November 2010, 10:56 pm

*Nahlen sits silently when Himura suddenly yells out the answer she thinks*

Himura: "It's SILENCE!!! It's right, right?"

*An expectant smile brights up her face. Nahlen's face turns to a horrified/expectant face, hoping that it is indeed the right answer*
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 22nd November 2010, 11:00 pm

*The Spider looks disappointed as the webs release it's hostages and the spider shrinks away.*
Spider: "Very well, humans. Come again if you wish to play more. Leave me to my sleep."
*Mia stands and moves away quickly, leaving the entire area in a flee, going to where they were last when there were three hallways.*

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 22nd November 2010, 11:02 pm

*Nahlen basically tackle hugs Himura with her joy*

Nahlen: "Omigosh, Himura! You really are a genius!!!"

*Himura scratches her nose modestly and begins to blush*
Himura: "Hehehe... Thanks!"
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22nd November 2010, 11:04 pm

Silki sighs heavily in relief, and turns her glare on Himura. "You're lucky you guessed right."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 22nd November 2010, 11:10 pm

*Aedon waits till everyone's well gone before he turns back to the spider, a little woozy.*

"You played a fair game, milady," he tells her. "While honor is its own reward, sometimes a little extra isn't unwarranted."

*He reaches into his sack and pulls out a succulent roast boar with the trimmings.*

"Y'see, I don't need to eat," he confided. "Haven't for a couple of years now. So when the King of Daliaforr forced this feast on me, I packed it away and saved it for a rainy day. It'll make a good base."

Aedon focuses, then lets the words flow from him.

<Make this feast last forever and a day, and let its shape match what the one who wills this foray!>

*The roast comes alive, changing into a live...half-spider man.*

"Ahh...he looks exactly like my late husband!" the spider squeals with glee.

*Aedon grimaces. A black widow. I should've known...

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Venom10
Twistarrine  - Page 2 Pbucket
Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 22nd November 2010, 11:13 pm

*Nahlen retreats back to where Mia stands, waiting for the others to catch up. Himura turns to Silki and says with complete sincerity*
Himura: "Thank you! I've been known to be good at guessing. Smile"

*She then trots over to Nahlen and waits for everybody as well*
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 22nd November 2010, 11:20 pm

*Aedon walks up to the group and straight to Mia, holding out the iridescent ball of light.*

"I believe this was what you were trying to get earlier," he tells her, placing it in her hand.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22nd November 2010, 11:22 pm

Silki grumbles, "Oi...well....it's been fun...but I don't know how long I can handle being around such incompitence...I'm disappearing now." She waves, and closes her eyes.

Rika: "Geez, Silki, you don't have to be so cold...she guessed it right, and if you recall, you were going to go with 'secret' as the answer...then where would we be? You'd be responsible for two deaths...or more...

Silki growls, "Watch it Rika...call me if things get out of hand again. And with that, Silki disappears into Rika's consciousness.

Rika opens her green eyes, "I'm sorry for that....she can be rather cold at times...but she means well...what's our next step?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 22nd November 2010, 11:31 pm

*Himura looks at Rika with blank confusion, not noticing that Silki meant it in a more rude way. She smiles at Rika, not saying a thing, then turns to the right*
Himura: "How about we go this way? I doubt anybody wants to go left, unless someone has a death wish..."

*Nahlen eyes Himura warily, scared to think that the old Himura was gone*

Himura: "Hey... you think the spider lady would give us another riddle? I'll go check!"
*Himura begins to walk back to the spider, but Nahlen grabs her by the back of her shirt, pulling her back to where she is and giving her a good bonk to the head.*

Nahlen: "How did I ever think you would change...?"
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 22nd November 2010, 11:33 pm

*Mia looks from the ball to Aedon.*
Mia: "How did you catch it? I have awesome speed and I could not! And that's a good point, Rika. Where are we going, now?"
*Suddenly, Mia begins to feel light headed again. Instinctively, she releases the ball, letting it float away and she closes her eyes. It's a trick, she thinks, probably like that spider.*

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 22nd November 2010, 11:37 pm

*Aedon smiles at her sadly as he watches the ball dissipate. He reaches out and hugs her.*

"Not all tricks are bad ones. And not all good feelings are tricks."

*He sings a ballad of healing in the Phoenix language.*
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 22nd November 2010, 11:39 pm

*Mia looks at him, confused.*
Mia: "This helps us figure out where to go next, how?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 22nd November 2010, 11:44 pm

*Himura listens to the Healing Ballad quietly. Himura dances a dance that doesn't even match the song at all, while Nahlen stands there timidly. An emptiness floods into her, making her shake for some reason, but tears do not flow down her cheeks. She stands there quietly the emotion on her face not shifting. When he finishes singing, Himura applauds, Nahlen joining in as well, but you can barely hear her claps. Slowly, she stops shaking, leaving her confused as to why the music affected her this way*

Nahlen: "That was beautiful..."
Himura: "You gotta sing that at one of my birthday parties one year! It'll get everyone dancin'!"
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22nd November 2010, 11:51 pm

Rika closes her eyes and listens to the beautiful music. She is taken back to a time when she would lie in Avildar's arms, and he would sing her to sleep. She smiles at the memory, and immediately it's as if a heavy weight is lifted off her shoulders. She is thinking of her love, who may or may not be dead, though this time, she is not filled with sadness, but she feels...happy and content. If only she could stay in this memory forever....

When the song ceases, she opens her eyes. She feels so much better. It seems like an eternity since she's felt this...content.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 23rd November 2010, 12:06 am

*Aedon, without warning, heads down the right path swiftly, speeding down it. The end of it is a dead end, but on the left he sees two doorways. The left one holds pitch black darkness, and even with his exceptional vision he can't really make anything out. But...there's the tiniest trace of magic coming from the room. On the other, is a pathway with a curve to the left, but in the center of the curve is a rather large pile of what looks like a green gelatinous ooze. This should be troublesome...*

*He races toward it stopping just before he gets there. He senses no life from it. He misses the spider, it was the first sign of life he'd felt in this desolate place. Everything about this place matched the doorway to it. A coffin. It made his heart ache. He could hear the others trailing after him, so before they could catch him, he summoned his talons, forming them into their solidified golden form. He leapt into the air, digging them into the ceiling and plunging ahead and around the corner before they could see him.*
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24th November 2010, 1:48 pm

*Kateri follows the others, getting wide-eyed*

Kateri: "Um...I think we should go through the right door...at least we can see the danger and not get snuck up on."

*Kateri points towards the ooze*

Kateri: "However, that does look pretty gross..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 24th November 2010, 3:18 pm

*Nahlen turns to the goop, inspecting it from a distance*

Nahlen: "That doesn't look safe... Hmmm..."

*Himura scans the door on the left, but, with it being dark inside, she can't see much*
Himura: "Yeah... I think the right path is the smartest choice."

*She then turns to the pathway that has the ooze on the floor and walls and says sarcastically to nobody in general,*
Himura: "How does one get around some goop?"

*She then turns to Nahlen, expecting her to use her bubble ability to get them across. Nahlen ignores Himura's gaze, still trying to figure out if the ooze could be threatening to their lives. Obviously it does something if they put it out there, but I'd like to know what it does, exactly... she thinks to herself. She then turns to everybody and asks,*
Nahlen: "What do you think of the ooze? I don't know if attacking it with any magic would be smart, and approaching it blindly might get us killed... I dunno... What do you guys--- Himura! What are you doing!?"

*As Nahlen was contemplating to the crowd, Himura had grown impatient and decided to walk over and inspect the ooze up close. Idiot... Nahlen thinks to herself, worried at what the ooze might do to Himura as she stands over it*
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th December 2010, 9:50 pm

Mia lifts into the air, her cape unfolding into wings. Hovering above the ground, she looks at the others.

"Anyone need a lift over the goo? Or can you handle it?"

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 5th December 2010, 3:20 am

*Nahlen looks up at Mia, then side glances at Himura*
Nahlen: "How about you carry Himura, and I take Rika and Kateri? If I concentrate enough, I can take quite a few people a long distance. Plus, if I had Himura in my bubble, she'd probably find a way to pop it."
*Nahlen shoots a glare at Himura, who completely ignores her glare as she stares at the goop*
Nahlen: "Does that sound good with everybody?"

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Nn9YMTwistarrine  - Page 2 5v4OqTwistarrine  - Page 2 JI0PITwistarrine  - Page 2 QKnbe

Twistarrine  - Page 2 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5th December 2010, 3:50 pm

"It's alright with me..." Rika replied, eying the goop suspiciously.

"Me too." Kateri said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 5th December 2010, 3:58 pm

Mia smiled, swooped, and latched on to Himura. Quickly, she flies over the goop around the bend and lands on the other side, ignoring Aedon as she landed next to him. The bend turned to the right and after walking around it without waiting for others, she finds herself at another hallway, going to the left and the right. Looking to the right, she sees that it turns to the right in a sharp corner. Looking to the left, she sees that there are two passage ways to the right up there........now what?

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 8th December 2010, 4:39 pm

*Nahlen places a strong bubble around the three of them and begins to float them over the goop with pure concentration written across her face. When they land on the other side of the goop, she examines the passageways they could take*

*Himura, after being set down, begins to look every which way, then points to the right, looking back at the rest of the group with a childish grin*
Himura: "Let's go that way!"

*Nahlen nods, then looks at the rest of the group to see if they approve*

Twistarrine  - Page 2 Nn9YMTwistarrine  - Page 2 5v4OqTwistarrine  - Page 2 JI0PITwistarrine  - Page 2 QKnbe

Twistarrine  - Page 2 LoZSigg

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th December 2010, 6:56 pm

This role play is closed from this moment on. Farewell, Twistarrine!

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content