Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 am

Hi guys! My name is ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠, but you can call me King or Spades. I love building, playing sports, being with my friends and going to summer camp. I have role-played many times before. and....... that`s all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by Holsety on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome to GtR, King of Spades! I hope you enjoy role-playing with us~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 am

All Hail the King!! LOL Someone had to say it =P

Welcome to GtR *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots, and visit the chat box!!! If you have any questions, please ask!!

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 am

xenolion wrote:All Hail the King!! LOL Someone had to say it =P

Welcome to GtR *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots, and visit the chat box!!! If you have any questions, please ask!!

Oooooooooooo! I used to make those when I was little! My favorite part was to drizzle the caramel on top!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 am

Hello KoS,hope you enjoy the forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 am

Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway! I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We look forward to foruming with you and if you have any inquiries, feel free to ask a staff member or to visit any of the helpful links in my signature.

*gives virtual cookies*

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Leah7 wrote:Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway! I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We look forward to foruming with you and if you have any inquiries, feel free to ask a staff member or to visit any of the helpful links in my signature.

*gives virtual cookies*

Cookies! even better!

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome to the gateway ! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions about some rps feel free to ask around =) !!

*give you japenese green tea*

Also please know that there is an adult section that you can send request to by going into groups, you should be able to select the darklands and then you press join and wait for a staff to approve you =). I am just saying so, because a lot of the very interesting rps are in there =).

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm

HikariKuragari wrote:Welcome to the gateway ! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions about some rps feel free to ask around =) !!

*give you japenese green tea*

Also please know that there is an adult section that you can send request to by going into groups, you should be able to select the darklands and then you press join and wait for a staff to approve you =). I am just saying so, because a lot of the very interesting rps are in there =).

Hmmm.... Idon`t enjoy Green Tea that much, but on a snowy day like today...... I would grab it out of your hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Haha it is snowy where I am too so I understand completely that feeling ! =)

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:07 am

hi and welcome I hope you have lots of fun here at gtr and I will call u spade ^_^

one question do you or do you not like anime

oh yea wear are my manners *gives a sword made for the king of spades*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 am

Enchanted Pink wrote:hi and welcome I hope you have lots of fun here at gtr and I will call u spade ^_^

one question do you or do you not like anime

oh yea wear are my manners *gives a sword made for the king of spades*

Hmmm..... Thanks for the sword, but I prefer titanium. And my usual weapon on choice is either a long bow or a staff. or my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 pm

::Looks around. Lights a match and sets couch on fire::

HIII WE HAS BONFIRE!! anyone want some smores?? XD

Nice to meet you. I hope you have lots of fun and visit us all the time!!

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum