Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Guest on 28th December 2012, 8:09 am

Hi guys! My name is ♠♠KingOfSpades♠♠, but you can call me King or Spades. I love building, playing sports, being with my friends and going to summer camp. I have role-played many times before. and....... that`s all you need to know.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Holsety on 28th December 2012, 9:50 am

Welcome to GtR, King of Spades! I hope you enjoy role-playing with us~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello! Shysig10
Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP


Posts : 8820

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by xenolion on 28th December 2012, 10:24 am

All Hail the King!! LOL Someone had to say it =P

Welcome to GtR *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots, and visit the chat box!!! If you have any questions, please ask!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you leah
Hello! Turtle11
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion
xenolion
Moderator

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Posts : 16028

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 28th December 2012, 10:26 am

@xenolion wrote:All Hail the King!! LOL Someone had to say it =P

Welcome to GtR *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots, and visit the chat box!!! If you have any questions, please ask!!

Oooooooooooo! Hello! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAJrsGRcNeNN05j4bmJGN7_SZU2dVbRMCFC21J69SreD_67ag1 I used to make those when I was little! My favorite part was to drizzle the caramel on top!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 28th December 2012, 10:42 am

Hello KoS,hope you enjoy the forum!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by JerriLeah7 on 28th December 2012, 10:44 am

Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway! I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We look forward to foruming with you and if you have any inquiries, feel free to ask a staff member or to visit any of the helpful links in my signature.

*gives virtual cookies*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Hello! Zedsig11
Click here to get started on GtR!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Posts : 10868

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 28th December 2012, 12:02 pm

Leah7 wrote:Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway! I hope you enjoy your time here with us. We look forward to foruming with you and if you have any inquiries, feel free to ask a staff member or to visit any of the helpful links in my signature.

*gives virtual cookies*

Cookies! even better!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by HikariKuragari on 28th December 2012, 4:35 pm

Welcome to the gateway ! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions about some rps feel free to ask around =) !!

*give you japenese green tea*

Also please know that there is an adult section that you can send request to by going into groups, you should be able to select the darklands and then you press join and wait for a staff to approve you =). I am just saying so, because a lot of the very interesting rps are in there =).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello! Moty_u12
Hello! Hikari10
Hello! Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP


Posts : 7028

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 29th December 2012, 5:06 pm

@HikariKuragari wrote:Welcome to the gateway ! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions about some rps feel free to ask around =) !!

*give you japenese green tea*

Also please know that there is an adult section that you can send request to by going into groups, you should be able to select the darklands and then you press join and wait for a staff to approve you =). I am just saying so, because a lot of the very interesting rps are in there =).

Hmmm.... Idon`t enjoy Green Tea that much, but on a snowy day like today...... I would grab it out of your hands.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by HikariKuragari on 29th December 2012, 5:28 pm

Haha it is snowy where I am too so I understand completely that feeling ! =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello! Moty_u12
Hello! Hikari10
Hello! Joseph10
Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP


Posts : 7028

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 30th December 2012, 1:07 am

hi and welcome I hope you have lots of fun here at gtr and I will call u spade ^_^


one question do you or do you not like anime



oh yea wear are my manners *gives a sword made for the king of spades*


Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest on 30th December 2012, 11:52 am

Enchanted Pink wrote:hi and welcome I hope you have lots of fun here at gtr and I will call u spade ^_^


one question do you or do you not like anime



oh yea wear are my manners *gives a sword made for the king of spades*



Hmmm..... Thanks for the sword, but I prefer titanium. And my usual weapon on choice is either a long bow or a staff. or my hands.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Luna on 4th February 2013, 1:19 pm

::Looks around. Lights a match and sets couch on fire::

HIII WE HAS BONFIRE!! anyone want some smores?? XD

Nice to meet you. I hope you have lots of fun and visit us all the time!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello! Lunaba11
Hello! Moty_l14
Hello! Lunasi10
Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Posts : 9610

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum