What's your favorite fantasy/super power?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

18% 18% 
[ 2 ]
18% 18% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
18% 18% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
18% 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Post by Phirron on 18th February 2013, 3:57 pm

Ever pondered what life would be like if you could do something out of the ordinary? Fascinated by the concept of X-Men and wished you could have an ability like they have. Well here is your chance to tell the site and share your opinion. Cast your vote and discuss why you would choose that one particular power over all others. Be creative and have fun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Claims :

Co-Claims : Xenolion
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite fantasy/super power?

Post by Phirron on 18th February 2013, 4:04 pm

My personal favorite would have to be Shape-shifting. There is just something captivating to me about the fluidity of the nature of a shape-shifter, and how as a shape-shifter you can experience the world in so many different ways because you aren't limited to one way of living. As a shape-shifter you can always fit in with those around you and can truly experience the cultures of the world as an insider looking out rather and outsider looking in.

Claims :

Co-Claims : Xenolion
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th February 2013, 4:16 pm

My favorite is that of the power over ice. Not water, but ice. I'm not sure why I am drawn to that particular element, but I simply am and I enjoy RPing with ice characters very much.

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th February 2013, 5:26 pm

Um doesn't telepathy cover mind control and mind reading? It has to be my favorite. To mess with a persons head is to control the entire being including whatever powers they have.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th February 2013, 5:29 pm

Any power over the rudimentary laws of physics. GRAVITY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 18th February 2013, 5:31 pm

I took flight, cause I always somehow wanted to fly kinda. Would be so amazing !

Although I was torn between the choices in a way, because I also love every elemental powers.

Though one that wasn't in the list that I always thought would be funny ; to clone myself and control the clones to do more things in a short amount of time and when we would fuse back together, it would be like I remembered doing all of what they did XD... I know would be a bit weird, but so awesome !

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top