GtR Rant Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GtR Rant Box

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th March 2013, 12:27 am

Welcome to the Rant Box
Please read the post below before posting in this thread. Thank you!

This is the rant box. Angry? Frustrated? You can share here--if just to vent it out to help you move on and relax. I would prefer that you use only mild language in this thread, but if you feel you would feel better with stronger language, please mention a disclaimer and spoiler your rant.

Thank you for doing that for us and please remember to smile! Life isn't all bad and if you have to rant here, always keep in mind that things will get better and that they could be a lot worse. I hope you feel better after posting in here--even if just a little bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GtR Rant Box

Post by EphPhoenix on 21st June 2013, 9:37 am

Spoiler:
I hate you. I hate you and I don't know how to stop. Some days I'm good, but others, I am just filled with all the anger I ever had at you. And I don't trust you, and I never will. You burned that bridge and you burned it casually for insult to injury. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but because I can't trust you, I'll never be able to discern for sure. The little trust I give people, I've learned thanks to you, is all that keeps me from mistrusting them to the point of acute paranoia. It even spills over to friends who defend you--wondering if you've been putting on an act all the time and have compromised them. And I'm so hotdamn tired of people trying to make us best fucking friends--that shit ain't EVER gonna happen. But that same trust I normally give those friends threatens to be lost because that's how much mistrust you garner from me. And because I've lived it. I lived having friends lost or turned against me because of someone else and by your callous actions you burned the only thing that keeps me from giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't capable of sinking to those leechy depths. But as it stands, I am unable to cut you out of my life. So I can only, now, look forward to the day when I leave here and never have to see you again. I want out of this state so bad just so I will never have to gaze upon your countenance again you worthless waste of human space. Yeah, maybe calling you that is too far, but without that trust you destroyed, I have no means to prove you're not. But the only way I can see of losing this hatred is to be away from you--because trust me, I don't want to hate you. You're not worth the energy. You aren't worth much at all. Have the best in life, asshole, you've earned it for proving you're willing to be as selfish and self-serving as the rest of the cockroaches.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 30th October 2013, 10:23 pm

Just.  Freaking. Wait when I ask you to!  PATIENCE.   GAH.

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th December 2013, 3:55 pm

Spoiler:
December is supposed to be the season of good cheer and happiness. Well that is a load of crap. December is the worst god forsaken month there is. I try every year to keep up with everything and to find an ounce of goodwill, but I cannot see it. I hate to be a scrooge, but December can kiss my ass.

sincerely, a piss off, frustrated, and worried xenolion...

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink on 11th July 2014, 2:54 am

RANT:
JSEUS CHRIST IT'S GIVING ME THE FUCKING CHILLS AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD

Signature - Please Look!:

♪I think I'm gonna win this time, ridin' on the wind and I won't give up♪

I know you say