View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Exemplar: Engage

Post by Ink on 11th June 2013, 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Closed]

Armada, Attack!
Warriors, Rise!
Exemplar...Engage!

I've forgotten how long it's been since my dad passed away. It feels like it's been years. God knows my sense of time is terrible. The Exemplar disbanded not a month later. That was one heck of a decision. Then again, most of them have gone and settled into normal lives. When daddy died, I guess it scared a lot of them. The chance to have a normal life isn't something to take for granted, I suppose. I still see some of them every once in a while but...I miss it. I miss going out and smashing bad guys' skulls together. Ah, come on, Polly, how would Liberty or American respond if you'd said that out loud? "It's not about that. It's about helping people and doing the right thing." They're right but...god beating up bad guys was fun.

The Exemplar, the debatable greatest superheroes on the planet, disbanded some time ago. This woman, the jovial young Paulina Powers, walks in through the front door of her large suburban home, feeling strangely empty. It was a feeling she'd hand since the day her father perished, helping to defend Earth's Greatest Champions against their deadliest foes joined under the title of "The Nefaria". She lived alone now but that wasn't it. She'd lived alone before. Now was simply the first time she actually felt...lonely.

Then, as if a star listening from the sky had heard her wish, something truly unexpected occurs. As Paulina sits at her reading desk, she sees a light approaching the window. Using her psionic powers, she wills a barrier of psychic energy into place. It helps nothing. The figure is the mighty demigod, Gladius, powerful enough to level the entire building ten times over. As he crashes through the window and the floor, Polly looks to him as he lies in the basement of her home. Forming butterfly-like wings upon her back, she floats down to him. "Gladius! What are you-"

"Mortal friend, Powers," Gladius says as she helps him up. "This world is in dire need of its greatest champions."

"So you came to ME, of all people? Not American or Liberty, or-"

"You were the nearest and know, by heart, the whereabouts of the quarters where the rest lay their heads."

Super Criminals and Villains were at large by the dozen in the bustling city of Skyline as of late. Meanwhile, more and more heroes were beginning to decline. The Exemplar, the shining examples of heroism in this city, had gone. The next best thing, the Warriors, had only just disappeared. The city was falling into chaos. But Polly hadn't the faintest idea of how bad it was until she saw this, the Exemplar's biggest gun, second only to the nigh omnipotent Number 7, battered and thrown aside. "What did this to you?"

"I am unsure. But if I were to venture a guess, they will have been the cretinous demi-devils known as the Negative. There were but three of them. They attacked, having taken me unawares. Fight, I did, but their power was great individually. When combining their efforts..."

The Negative...the Warriors tended to take care of situations involving them. They had the only usable weapon against them in the city; Scarecrow. The Negative were a high level threat. They would need to be dealt with in high level response. They'd need the Exemplar treatment. "Come on," Polly says, deciding to help the injured demigod outside. "Try not to change back into your mortal form. I have a feeling this one is the only thing keeping you alive right now. I'm getting you to some place where you can get medical attention. Then...then I'm getting the band back together," she says as she moves him toward the garage where her car sat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Exemplar: Engage

Post by Ink on 18th July 2013, 12:03 pm

[Attn: Coir, Sentinel]

The stampede of creatures barrels down the street as a number of them begin charging up the side of the building, using each other as steps and climbing on one another to reach their prey on the roof. One of the colossi sees the two you heroes and, with its low gurgle of a booming roar, fires its black tendrils up to ensnare and convert them.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th July 2013, 5:16 pm

(ATTN: Open)
Alex called for an ambulance- but it sure took its sweet time getting there.
"So what even happened here?" Alex asked. "Why is Chris f***ing crucified on the table and why do you look like a truck ran you over? And-" He pointed his thumb at Trisha. "Why is she so...."
"Out of it?" Finn finished his thought. "Well...let's just say we learned that Chris's abilities aren't just a megaphone...but also a funnel."
"Huh?"
"Something got inside of him, man. It got inside him and well.." He gestured to the trashed apartment. "It attacked us. It wasn't Chris...but whatever it was it might still be inside him. I was barely able to stop it. But to restrain him, I had to...do some permanent damage."
Alex tensed. "How permanent?"
"Enough to put him in a coma- and listen, I really had no other choice. It was either that or kill him- and I feel bad enough. Especially now that I..." He dropped off.
"Now that you?" Alex urged him on.
"Let's just say you might be the last member of our merry band with powers intact." All of the usual joy drained from his face.
Sh*t- Alex knew how much being a hero meant to him. It was his dream, and a large part of his life- has been ever since he was little.
"Sh*t Finn, I'm sor-" The door swung open, and in marched the cavalry- finally.
"It's about d*mn time.." Finnick groaned as Chris was lifted onto a stretcher, right before himself.
Trisha was able to walk on her own, but didn't say a word. She looked...hollow, almost- only able to give basic responses. Alex stayed with Finnick, going into the ambulance with hi-
"Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry, but you can be in the ambulance with him." One of the paramedics put a hand on his chest.
"Huh?" Alex blinked, and then was hit with a rush of anger. "Why the f*** not!?"
"You're not family." He nodded at Finnicks pale self, blonde hair, blue eyes- and his...notness.
"I'm as good as." He tested.
"Listen- we could continue to debate this or we could take care of your friend who is in critical condi-"
Finnick, for the condition he was in, reached up, grabbed the man by the collar, and pulled him down so he was nose to nose with him.
"You will let him ride in the f*cking ambulance or I will show you a medical emergency" He growled in his face. The man pulled himself from his grasp, adjusting his tie.
"Ehm...Very well. But there will be repercussions." Alex ignored him, taking a seat in the ambulance as the other paramedics closed the doors.
-
At the hospital, it was determined that Finnick had six broken ribs, a fractured pelvic bone, a dislocated knee, and a broken arm. Alex could only wonder how, despite all that, he managed to be a sarcastic t***.
Well, the mystery of Finnick, he supposed.
Chris had minor injuries, but he was comatose, despite very little superficial damage.
Trish, on the other hand, also had minor injuries, but had completely gone off the deep end. Refusing to talk, and barely responding at all to the outside world.
"Well ain't this just lovely." Finnick sighed, now in a medical bed, casts wrapped around him. "Our entire team, sans you, is out of it- and I look like the Michelin man."
Alex didn't laugh, but the humor was appreciated.
"My aunt called- said she heard the news and is gonna be taking Trish back down to Arizona to meet with her 'doctor'. Honestly I think the woes and psychological issues of a middle aged woman are a lot different than some severe ptsd. But whatever. Not like I could talk any sense into her." He looked over at Alex, who, for someone who wasn't bound up in a hospital bed, looked more depressed about the situation than he was. "Hey- chin up, man. You've gotta carry on the fight, now. Though I have to say I doubt the effectiveness of a hero who can't fly- and whose only superpower is poking people to death." He teased, no response.
Finnick settled into awkward silence, well- for once in his life. His eyes examining the stark room that he was stuck in.
A lone, fairly old, tv sat propped in the corner of the room. It was on, one of the nurses must have...
"Hey, yo-" Finn's silence didn't last. "Turn that up." Alex snatched the remote from the sidetable and turned it up. It seemed to be a fight- a new group of heroes facing off against their attackers. "Whoa.." Finn blinked, staring at the screen.
"Not bad- they seem to be around our age- a couple maybe younger." Alex shrugged, trying to feign disinterest in the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 18th July 2013, 5:27 pm

[ATTN: Coir, All]

Sentinel blinked - guess she really pissed him off. She turned, starting to fly after him, seeing as he seemed to know where he was going, and saw the negative crawling up the building after him, reaching up to grab him as he landed. She fired her laser at the tendril as she flew at Coir, nearly bowling him over as she landed between him and the edge of the roof. She aimed her laser down the side of the building at the mass of Negative.

"I should probably get a bigger laser," she commented.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 18th July 2013, 6:08 pm

[Attn: Sentinel, Coir]

Those poor corrupted people had been turned into mindless feral devils, leaping up onto the roof in packs and charging like wild animals. They screech and hiss as they flail with their razor sharp claws, snapping at the young heroes with jagged fangs. Meanwhile the colossus below snatches up fleeing civilians, spitting them back out in their new black second skin like an assembly line.

The cretins attack Coir and Sentinel in waves, determined to rip them limb from limb while the vicious demons in the streets begin to swarm over Man-Monsters giant form and bring him down like a tree. Polly tries to keep a psionic shield projected around herself which the beasts trample in their charge. She couldn't see through the sea of black devils flooding over her tiny dome of protection.

Silk lands on a roof with Wild-Child, grabbing whatever freaks lunge at them and throwing them back over the side. "Sorry," Silk tells each one as she snares and juggles it over.

"I don't think they can hear you," Wild-Child says.

"They multiply like roaches! Where's that light?" American says as he makes his way to higher ground.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th July 2013, 8:31 am

[Attn: Sentinel, Open]

Coír was swarmed as he landed on the roof. But he at least knew better; mercilessly, he hit them and chucked them away. But more were coming.

"Don't hold back!" he called to Sentinel. "Possessed people aren't gonna be injured! Those creatures possessing them make them pretty sturdy and--oof!"

Several tackled him to the ground, burying him and beating on him. Coír growled. "Get--off--of me!"

With an explosion of strength, they were all sent flying. He charged for the searchlights on the roof, turning them on quickly. Liquid sunlight poured from them, causing the creatures to writhe in agony.

"Okay, brainiac," he said to Sentinel. "Got a way to hotwire these things so we can bring them back...?"

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 19th July 2013, 4:48 pm

[ATTN: Coir]

"Of course," she said, grabbing at her gauntlets and starting to pull them off so she could get to work. "You keep an eye out for me, you know how I get -" she said, even as more negative appeared to drag Coir off the roof.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 11:55 am

"Yeah, yeah," Coír began grumpily, "just get to--woah!"

He was snatched off the roof the horde, tumbling, wrestling with them like one long ever-changing snake. He grunted as he was slammed to the ground, the horde crushing him. He fought, but there were too many. Black started rimming the edges of his vision as he struggled to breathe and--suddenly, they were screaming and fleeing from him.

He shook his head to shake away the spots from his vision. Bright lights were pouring on him. "Thanks, Sentinel," he growled, "but I had it under--"

"Who's Sentinel? Oh! The armor dude up there?"

He flew up above the high beams of the car. A pretty pretty girl with dark hair and freckles across her nose was looking up at him.

"Saw you up there," she said, pointing. "And figured if search lights might work, why not high beams on a car? So sorry I'm not armor dude--whom you seem to be so happy with," she added with a teasing tone to her voice.

Coír blushed. "I could just be the egotistical male type," he countered quietly.

"The fact that you said that is proof against it."

"Um--wait! That's a corvette!"

"D*mn straight it is. She's a right beast!"

He took in her clothes. He recognized second-hand clothes--he wore them himself. "You hotwired that car, didn't you...?"

It was her turn to blush. "Hey! I'm not a thief--anymore--but you looked like you needed help and I sure as h*ll wasn't about to use that old volkswagon over there. Thing's a relic." At his frown she got indignant. "Would you have rather me let you die!"

"Alright, alright, sorry..." he said. "Thank you."

"That's better."

"Can you hotwire that motorcycle over there?"

"Ohhhh! Just five seconds ago you were giving me the third degree, now it's all 'use your powers of awesomeness and thievery to do this for me now it's convenient!'"

"Hey! I don't sound like that!"

"No, you sound like a dork with a macho wish. Seriously, I get the voice change, but really? Captain macho?"

Coír went a deep crimson. "H--hey! It's important! A motorcycle's easier to lift. And you might wanna hurry unless you want to deal with that." He pointed.

Coming in their direction were more of the shadow creatures. Large ones two stories tall. She paled.

"Holy sh*t, son," she breathed. "Shutting up and doing so, now!"

The motorcycle was on in seconds. She clicked on the high beams. "Have at it, hero boy!"

He lifted up the motorcycle with ease. "Form blazing sword!" he called, then chuckled.

"Ohhhhh God...you are a nerd," she moaned. "I knew it!"

He said nothing, just stuck his tongue out as he turned and charged at the behemoths. "Who's the genius, now!"

"Me!" the girl called after him.

Last edited by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 20th July 2013, 12:24 pm

[Attn: Coir]

The behemoths hiss and screech in agony as the light shines bright over them. One by one they begin to shrink down and retreat into the shadows. The last one, however resists moments longer. Suddenly some form of eye appears on it. It was a horribly familiar hellish yellow glare. The creature has no mouth, nor any organs. But a vaguely intelligible voice bellows from it, as if this eerie creature were speaking directly to the mind of the young hero, glaring directly at him. "Your Lights Cannot Save You," it says before the eye disappears and it retreats into the shadows.

American had been watching. He'd heard it just the same. Warrior or not, it was difficult for anyone to not know that voice, no matter how distorted. American decides not to address it...not yet. "Good job," American says. "Now let's thin out these hordes!"

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 2:51 pm

[ATTN: Coir, Group]

Gosalyn didn't even notice until after she got the spotlight on that Coir was missing.

I'm an idiot, she thought, momentarily panicking as she brought up Argus to find his location. The tracker wouldn't be able to tell her if he was alive or not, but the small dot was barely moving. "Coir, where are you?" she said in her comm, as she reattached her gauntlets and aimed the spotlight down towards the Negative.

Meanwhile, far below, among the watchers of the press conference that had since taken cover was a man - of uncertain age and tall, toned build. He wore a thigh length coat and had dark hair, hands calloused with thousands of small burn scars.

"First day in town, really?" he muttered to himself, throwing open a door to a shop to take shelter from the Negative. "Mafia politics makes more sense than this place."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 3:59 pm

Coír looked on. "I...don't remember them talking in anything I've read..."

He touched his comm. "I'm fine. I'm a block..." he looked down at his compass watch, "north of your position."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 4:51 pm

[ATTN: Coir]

"Then if you want my giant flashlight head my way," she said, hiding her relief as she swept the searchlight past the other Exemplar, lending them a hand before swinging the light around to strike Negative chasing after some civilians.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 7:46 pm

[Attn: Sentinel]

"No, no, I'm good," Coír replied. "Found something just my speed. You should bring that along for the others."

He peeled back more of the hordes with the motorcycle, enjoying himself for the first time since this day started. He looked back in the direction of the girl and blinked. She had several cars lined up with lights blaring. Moveover, she had dismantled some and had their lights mobile. There were others helping her drive the Negatives back.

"Wow..." was all Coír could say.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 7:59 pm

[ATTN: Coir and his new girlfriend]

"I think I'll stay here, thanks," she said. She rather liked sniping at them like this. Coir was the one who got down and dirty. She aimed the spotlight at another horde.

Down below, the man in the shop had created a makeshift torch, kicking a mannequin off her stand and tying clothes to it like a flag. He pulled out a lighter, eventually setting the mess alight and clearing the doorway of the shops to make it out to the street. It wasn't far from him that the dark haired girl in the flannel shirt had torn apart a few cars and gathered up civilians of her own.

"Well damn," he said, carrying his flag high over his head. "That's better than my idea. Mind if I borrow a light?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 8:07 pm

[Attn: Loser scruff man, Sentinal]

"Yeah," she said without looking at him, pointing to a nearby car. "D*mn shame to have to do that to a Porsche," she added pained.

The wires to the cars had been modified with longer wire to allow for using the headlights with some degree of mobility. While others were beating back the horde, she was still wiring up more and getting more people up in arms.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 8:16 pm

[ATTN: Delinquent Car Murderer T_T]

The man snorted. "I'm sure there are plenty of Porsche's left to gut," he said, lifting the burning 'flag' up higher. "Stand clear a moment," he said, striding past her and the other civilians, swinging the flag back like a baseball bat before he threw it into the mass of retreating Negative. He casually slapped out the embers that had escaped to the sleeve of his jacket before he pulled back, grabbing one of the headlights on the Porsche.

He fiddled with the collar of his jacket as he turned the light on the negative, his eyes darting about them. "Know what these are?" he asked, and he turned to flash the light up the side of the building on the left of them, catching a black devil in the glow. "They're flanking, by the way."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 8:19 pm

[Attn: Flashy torch guy]

She looked around them. "No sh*t," she said. "I've set up a perimeter. I wasn't planning on beating them off, just holding them off till all these d*mn supers can beat'em back."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 8:32 pm

[ATTN: Sassy chick]

"Supers," he muttered, snorting again as he looked up to see Coir flying like a madman with his motorcycle. He pursed his lips, looking almost irritated. "That'll take getting used to," he commented, sweeping the walls around them with the light.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 8:35 pm

[Attn: Super-hater =p]

She looked at Coír and rolled her eyes, a wry smile playing on her lips. "Eh. They're not all bad," she said with a chuckle. She shook her head and resumed her work.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 20th July 2013, 9:29 pm

[Attn: All]

"Now THIS is more like it!"  Wild-Child shouts as she slings one of the makeshift light guns over her shoulder, holding another in her hands.  "Photo-Man, eat your heart out."  She turns and shines the light on a cluster of them.

"It's better but we still need more," Polly says as she wills up a crane and wrecking ball to kick the beasts back, defending an injured Man-Monster.  "Man-Monster is hurt and there are still- agh!"  Polly yelps as her construct is grabbed and shattered by a behemoth then she is swatted.  The behemoth approaches and looms over her.

"ENOUGH!"  Roars the thundering voice of a familiar face.  The monstrosity adjusts its eye in time to be stabbed in it by a golden spear and sent tumbling back in pain.  That spear is wielded by the mighty scion of the gods, Gladius.

Gladius hovers back to an open space.  "Ho, devils.  When last we met in combat, you had taken me unawares.  Now you will face the consequences of your vile actions," he decrees.  Several of the little devils leap at him from rooftops overhead.  He bats them away with his spear and grabs the approaching tendril, cutting it off.  "Treacherous fiends."  He looks to the sky and holds his spear to the clouds.  "By Apollo's chariot.  Day Star, I beseech you rend open the black clouds that dare to mock your heavenly light and bathe these cretinous demons in holy rays!"

A ray of light suddenly pulses up through the spear and into the clouds.  There is a moment of stillness.  The clouds then part and begim to break, letting down the light of the sun.

"Gladius!" Polly shouts.

American looks up to his old friend.  "Always the taste for the dramatic, 'ey big guy?"

As the city is once more blessed with the light of day, the negative hiss and shriek, retreating into the shadows and leaving hosts behind.  Gladius lands in the street and looks around as the demons fall back.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 10:03 pm

[ATTN: All plus Coir's Secret Admirer]

Sentinel straightened from her position as she saw the man in the sky. His voice boomed, and she nearly cringed. He's got overdramatic down pat. "Guess our job is done, Coir."

She stood up, leaping off the roof and turning on her thrusters to track down Coir. She landed not far from him. "Where did you even get that?" she asked, staring at the motorbike.

The man, meanwhile, lowered his own light and glanced at the girl. His flag still burned in the street, and he watched it burning itself out. "This isn't a daily thing, is it?" he joked.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 10:11 pm

[Attn: Twisted Fate knockoff, All]

"Depends on the week," she said. "Believe it or not, this was a quiet one."

Coír looked at the motorcycle. "Don't hate on the blazing sword," he said with a grin. "But I probably should return this."

He began to fly off. "Oh, and if you pull that stunt at the press conference again I'll put itching powder in your suit."

He flew off back toward the block, eyes widening and blinking at the sight of all the dismantled cars. He landed and switched the motorcycle off.

"You've uh...been busy..." he said.

"This?" she said waving around casually. "You should see my room."

"Pass," Coír said with a chuckle. "It's probably as bad as mine. So, I guess I owe ya one."

"Nah," she said, turning and walking off, "this almost squares us."

"Squares us?" he said bemused. "What do you--"

"Oh, nothing," she said. "See ya around, Captain Macho."

"Hey!" he growled.

Her laugh echoed as she rounded a corner and was gone. Coír shook his head. "She's strange..."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 10:24 pm

[ATTN: Coir, Exemplar]

As Coir returned, the man turned away, casually straightening his jacket. Before he could have noticed him, he was already gone.

Sentinel rolled her eyes at him. He always made these threats, and yet there was no follow-through...

She watched his little green dot move on Argus, and after determining he'd be fine she flew off to meet up again with the rest of the Exemplar, landing not far from Gladius.

The man, already several blocks away, reached inside his jacket and detached a personal recorder from just under the collar of his jacket. "End," he said, clicking it off, and he started to replay the tape, hearing himself asking the girl about the creatures. She hadn't exactly given him much useful info.

He started another recording. "All further personal recordings will be in Russian. Добро пожаловать в Америку и все..."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 20th July 2013, 10:27 pm

[Attn: All]

"Gladius, I'm not ungrateful for your help but shouldn't you be back at the hospital?" Polly says as the demigod helps her to her feet.

"Nay, mortal friend, Powers. My own body has been rid of its injuries for many hours now. You needn't concern yourself with my mortal other. He will be well. But the city, it would seem, is still in peril," Gladius responds.

"He's right," American says, approaching from further down the street. "He can get rid of clouds but he can't turn the planet any faster. They'll just come back at night and then we're back to fighting with glorified flashlights. We need to regroup and think of a strategy to KEEP these things back."

"I...I think I might...have something," comes a noticeably exhausted whimper from not far away. Standing there, holding herself up against a street light, is Skyline City's Fire Lily, Mercury. In several places her costume is ripped, torn, and worn. She looks up to them all weakly. "But...you're not going...to like it." The teen hero then collapses on the spot, caught in American's arms.

American looks up at Polly and Gladius. "Exemplar, fall in," he says into his communicator. "We've got something here, back by the stage."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th July 2013, 10:43 pm

[Attn: Exemplar Group]

Coír immediately flew back and did a double take upon arrival. "Wow! That's Mercury!" he exclaimed. "She looks like she saw the wrong end of two cats in a sack..."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th July 2013, 10:45 pm

[ATTN: Exemplar]

Sentinel hovered over quickly to American, not saying a word as she stared down in shock at the young hero. Coir landed next to her, and she backhanded him sharply in the gut at his quip. "How is she?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top