Post by Zenyatta on 13th July 2013, 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

City Name:  Xan'Tartica
Country/Territory:  Acyterus
Government Style: Theocracy
Population:  1,907 Registered Residents
Tech Level:  Below Average --  Moderate Reliance on Ether Technology
Trade:  Ether, Minerals

Xan'Tartica is a dry, uncomfortable place due to Ether Contamination.  Many of its plant life is dead or toxic and the city relies on its Ether Trade, ironically, to bring in food and water to keep its citizens alive and fed.  Most of this country's inhabitants choose not to live in the city and more often dwell outside in smaller villages and settlements in order to prevent the risk of Ether Toxicity.  

Xan'Tartica was once one of the frontier Ether Refineries, but due to the advancement of Ether Refinement, the city's population has been in decline--even more so due to the new Ether Refineries that were constructed relatively close to this city.  It is more than happy enough to get residents, and as such, the security is low and the ambient Ether concentration is high in this area.  It is higher in toxicity due to Ether pollution, however, so few Force Users call this place home.  Luckily enough, plenty of reservations exist outside of Xan'Tartica within Acyterus.  Xan'Tartica's role as the primary center of this once proud country continues to diminish every year.  

Xan'Tartica is kept running primarily due to the mineral resources that were discovered during its original Ether ambitions.  Although Ether is important in trade, Xan'Tartica also trades in a specific mineral that cannot be found anywhere else, as the mineral has been formed over time from Ether Pollution.  This strange, self-generating mineral, known as "Laudimite," which gives off a distinctive, red-yellow light and seems to absorb Ether Toxicity to generate itself.  Research is currently being conducted to see its affects on humans and animals and the predominate uses of the mineral is in old refinery dump sites and as a decorative gemstone.

Last edited by Leah7 on 4th December 2013, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: City: Xan'Tartica

Post by Kiseki on 7th September 2013, 11:18 pm

"Yeah... I guess..." Kiran glanced at Kashel as the guy flopped against him. He knew exactly how Lewyn felt and he wished he didn't. Although he could come up with all sorts of arguments against something like that happening, Kiran couldn't get rid of that feeling of dread in the back of his mind. Kashel then spoke to him, and what he said brought a smile back to Kiran's face. "Well now I do, don't I?" He could still remember how miserable little Kashel had been when he first found him, and hearing this reminded Kiran of how much good he had been able to do for him, even with the horrible state of their society. Kashel was always showing his gratefulness to him, and Kiran couldn't help but feel a little touched.

Kashel then left the couch and seemed to be heading toward the front door. Kiran assumed his roommate wanted to see the poster, but he wasn't sure if he was in any condition to read it. "Come on, he really hasn't been that bad," he replied to Lewyn, then watched as Kashel came back and grabbed some things from under the couch before leaving again. It probably wasn't good to allow Kashel to wander around unsupervised after the fall he'd had, so Kiran went out to the front door where he found the guy writing on some post-it notes and giggling. Intrigued and a little confused, he decided to just watch for the moment. After his roommate had stuck them on the poster, Kiran read through it and couldn't hold back his laughter. "So much better!" he said to Kashel with a grin. "Now this is the poster that should be on everyone's doors. Hey, Lewyn! Come see this!" He thought it would cheer him up a bit.

Spoiler:

Avatar by http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/

My claims: Alphonse Elric, Dekar, Hubert Oswell, Cho Hakkai

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 8th September 2013, 1:08 pm

Lewyn watched Kashel leave to presumably go see the poster. As long as the guy was keeping himself occupied without causing a headache, Lewyn didn't really care what he was doing. 

"Hasn't been that bad? What universe are you living in?" Lewyn retorted. He often found that Kiran excused Kashel's behaviour way too easily.

Kashel returned to the couch for a moment, but only to get some things, then went back to the door. Kiran went after him and the pair stayed there for a while, while Lewyn sat where he was and stewed in his thoughts. He was pulled out of them when Kiran burst out laughing and calling for him to come see what they had done.

He rolled his eyes and replied that he was coming, though he thought it was just going to be something stupid. When he got there he noticed all the post-it notes on the poster and read it over. By the time he was done, he found that he was smirking.

"Heh, quite a big improvement I must say," he said. "This might even make up for everything he's done today."

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 8th September 2013, 9:47 pm

Kashel returned Kiran's grin. "Aww... yeah, I think it should be on every door," he agreed. "But unlike some people," he tapped the poster pointedly, "we're not pathetic, fat, bald, stupid losers who spend all day putting posters on everyone's doors." His speech was still a bit slurred and slow, but it had improved substantially from earlier.

Even Lewyn had a positive reaction to Kashel's modifications to the poster. He gave them both a gesture that seemed to be a combination of a salute and a peace sign before sticking his tongue out at the next thing Lewyn said. "Excuse you, the only thing I've done today is be delightful... oh, and I think I did something to my head." He was starting to become aware of the painful bump he'd given himself. "Or that might have happened last night."

there's a mean bone in my body
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 11th September 2013, 10:12 pm

"True, true," Kiran agreed, and couldn't help but smile at Kashel's choice of descriptive words. If putting up posters was what someone did all day, it would be a bit pathetic. Even though they had missed work that morning and had a discriminatory flyer put in their door, Kashel had still managed to make it a good morning. Even Lewyn seemed to have lightened up a little.

Kashel then finally realized that he had injured himself. "No... that was this morning. It was quite a fall." Kiran wasn't surprised that he couldn't remember it. "Does it hurt a lot?"

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 12th September 2013, 7:51 pm

Lewyn rolled his eyes at Kashel. "Delightful, all right... I can think of a few different choice words."

The rest of the day passed fairly uneventfully, at least compared to the events of earlier. Lewyn looked out the window and watched as night approached; it would soon be prime time for going out and doing his thing. He went to his room and put on his old breastplate, then his black cloak over that. He picked up his knives and their holsters and strapped one to each forearm, under his sleeves so as to conceal them.

With that done, he got Kiran to give him what was to be sold that night, which he hid in the pockets of his sweater. When all the preparations were complete, it was fully dark out. "All right, I'm heading out," he called to the others as he left the apartment.

It was a bit of a walk to the usual selling spot; it was safer to keep it as far from the apartment as he could. Nothing suspicious seemed to be going on this night, so he didn't bother to use either of his Forces. He soon arrived at the place and waited for his customers to show themselves.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 12th September 2013, 8:26 pm

When Kashel saw Kiran smile, he smiled back, then shook his head at his question. "Nah, I don't think it's too bad." He kind of remembered sliding off the couch and supposed it must have happened then, though it hadn't felt painful at the time. He shrugged, then crossed his eyes at Lewyn's comment.

The rest of the day was spent with the drugs gradually easing off. Kashel spent some time drawing something he'd seen during his trip, but his coordination was still a bit too off. Still, he wanted to get the basic idea of the image down before he'd sobered up completely and slept. He intended to finish it properly the next day.

Once he had that done, he closed his sketchbook and glanced up at Lewyn, who was announcing that he was leaving. "Have fun--oh wait, you hate fun."

Kashel hadn't been intending to go anywhere that night, but it wasn't long before he started getting antsy. He was still buzzing a little from the drug and didn't feel like just sitting around and waiting for the last lingering effects to wear off so he could sleep.

He looked around for his shoes for several minutes before finally remembering that he'd woken up in Lewyn's room that morning. He ran there and sure enough, he spotted the high heels strewn about the room where he'd left them. "Yay! Time to get sexified!" he exclaimed out of seemingly nowhere. He ran back to the couch and rummaged through a box he kept behind it, producing lacy undergarments, a very short dress, the necessary accessories, and everything he needed to stuff and cinch himself into a paragon of femininity.

That process went fairly smoothly, but makeup was proving to be more of a challenge. The false eyelashes in particular were giving him a bit of trouble. His coordination still wasn't one hundred percent and they could be difficult at the best of times. He took the plunge and attempted to glue them to his lashline, but ended up sticking them to the top of his eyelids, a sight that made him burst out laughing at his own reflection.

Still laughing, he made his way out to where Kiran was. "Isn't this so seductive?" he managed to say as he tried to regain his composure. He then gave his roommate a very sweet smile. "Can you help me with these? Please?"

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 15th September 2013, 9:55 pm

Kiran was glad to hear that Kashel's head was okay, but he had to remember that the guy was still high while saying this. He just smiled at what Lewyn said; he knew he wasn't actually that upset with Kashel.

Having a day off from work gave Kiran some much needed time to restock his merchandise. They had been running low on certain substances, such as the dissociative Kashel had taken. Kiran spent the day in his room, working away on the Ether.

When night came, Kiran packaged up the product to be sold that night and gave it to Lewyn when the guy was ready for it. As usual, he warned his roommate to be careful, especially when using his force, even though Lewyn already knew this. Kiran wished him good luck as he headed out.

Kiran then went to the living room and noticed that Kashel seemed to be up and about. He had been very quiet all day, and the sketchbook sitting out was probably one of the reasons why. Kashel must have been working on something to sell.

It wasn't late enough to go to bed yet, so Kiran worked on cleaning up the apartment while he had some spare time. He was in the process of cleaning a few dishes when Kashel approached, wearing very little. Kiran wasn't that surprised by that sight, though, since this happened fairly often. He had to smile when he saw what Kashel had done with his eyelashes. "Maybe it'll be a new trend," Kiran said before drying off his hands. "Sure, I can help."

Kiran went with Kashel to the bathroom mirror and went to work sticking his eyelashes in the right place. This was far from the first time he had to help his roommate with his makeup so the only hard part was making sure Kashel stayed still. After the fake eyelashes where in the right place, Kiran fixed up what Kashel had already done and did the parts that required more coordination. "There... you shouldn't get so many funny looks now. What do you think?"

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 20th September 2013, 8:00 pm

It was looking to be a slow night, as no one had showed up in first while that Lewyn had been there. He leaned back against a building and folded his arms. He knew they would come, they needed their drugs, it was only a matter of when. He was staring ahead into the darkness when he suddenly felt movement at his elbow.

He quickly pulled away and whirled around to find one of his regulars there, along with a guy he didn't recognize. They were each holding a knife, so Lewyn quickly drew his own.

"What the hell?" he asked. "Why don't you be good boys and just pay up like you usually do?"

"Times're tough. It'd be better to get 'em for free," the regular customer replied.

"If you off me, you won't be able to get any more!" Lewyn said, exasperated.

"It don't matter! I need them!" The guy and his buddy approached, but Lewyn didn't move. He had made sure he was still in the shadow of the building, as he always did when he was out dealing. He always had to be ready to use his Force.

The two guys didn't seem to be backing down, so it didn't appear that he had any other choice. He'd rather avoid confrontation, so he opted to meld into the shadow instead. As soon as he did it, the pair dropped their guard and he was able to slip past them. He rounded the corner and went into the alley, then reappeared. He listened to the two bicker for a while about where Lewyn had gone, then they left. He waited a little longer before going back out and resuming his wait for the other customers.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 21st September 2013, 1:10 am

Kiran agreeing to work on his makeup made Kashel really happy. The man had always been so willing to help him with anything and Kashel appreciated it.

"It looks hot," Kashel replied to Kiran's question, giving him a thumbs up. "Thanks for the help. You're the best!"

After brushing his hair and finishing the look with a headband, he said good bye to Kiran and headed out of the apartment. It was only once he was outside of the building that he realized he'd forgotten his umbrella, which doubled as a weapon, but he doubted he'd need it. It was dark so it wasn't like he'd need it to shade himself and it wasn't raining. The odds of him getting attacked didn't seem too high anyway.

That was what he thought, at least; he'd only made it about as far as Lewyn's selling spot when a man roughly grabbed his arm. Kashel tensed and gave the guy an unamused look. The man wasn't fazed at all and, with a lecherous grin, suggested that Kashel accompany him home.

"No... I don't think so, not tonight..." Kashel had been so caught off guard that he'd almost forgotten to use his feminine voice. He attempted to free his arm. The man didn't seem to appreciate the rejection and forced Kashel against a wall.

Kashel could see where this was going and mentally cursed himself for completely forgetting his weapon. He briefly debated using his Force but opted against it; he was unarmed and alone and for all he knew, this guy could have a weapon and a posse. Even if he did manage to take the guy down with his Force, he'd still have to get home alone in a weakened state. Everything was pointing to using it being a terrible idea.

Before he could even think of what he could possibly do with his other Force, he became aware of the location of the man's hand. He knew that a guy like this finding out that he wasn't actually female could get him killed, so he instinctively grabbed the man's wrist and tried to twist his arm back to get the point across. It was apparent that the man, for whatever reason, hadn't been expecting Kashel to resist, so after he managed to pull away, he spat some threats and curses and threw Kashel to the ground.

Kashel hit the ground so hard it knocked the wind out of him. He blearily looked up in time to see the man looming over him. He felt trapped and helpless; using his Force was starting to seem like the only way out of this mess, but he wasn't looking forward to the aftermath at all.

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 23rd September 2013, 6:58 pm

Everything went as usual for Lewyn after the little altercation. A few more regulars came by and got their drugs like civilized human beings, and he kicked some rocks around for the rest of the time. Sometimes people would get desperate and attack him, it was the risk that went with his line of business. It wasn't anything new.

Just as he was considering heading back for the night, he heard some kind of a scuffle that seemed pretty close by. He looked off to the side and saw a pair of figures; it looked like a guy was holding a chick up against the wall. He'd sometimes seen couples out fooling around in the middle of the night, but this looked too forceful. The girl tried to get away, but the man knocked her to the ground. Lewyn didn't like to get involved in other peoples' business, but he couldn't let this man get away with assault like this.

"Hey! Cut that out!" he yelled as he got closer to the pair. He made his way over to them and when he saw who the girl was his heart nearly stopped. Kashel was the last person he expected to see, and he suddenly wanted to be a million miles away. The guy was wearing such a short dress that Lewyn didn't even want to look at him, so he kept his glare fixed on the creepy man.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 27th September 2013, 12:35 am

Kashel wasn't liking his chances of making it out of this mess, so when he heard someone calling and running over, relief washed over him. He was a bit too rattled to recognize the voice right away, so when he looked up at his potential saviour, he was shocked to see Lewyn. Lewyn was the last person Kashel would expect to come rushing over to this scene. He'd be slightly amused by the fact if he wasn't simultaneously terrified and grateful.

He just watched the confrontation for the time being, hoping it wouldn't get violent. He didn't have a weapon, so having to jump in--Force or no Force--wouldn't necessarily be all that effective.

The man returned Lewyn's glare. "Yeah, what are you gonna do, kid? You want her for yourself or what?" He took a step closer to Lewyn. "Scram, before someone gets hurt. Unless you wanna join in, but I'm not here for dick."

Kashel really didn't like where this was going, but there was nothing he could say or do that wouldn't make it worse for both of them. He knew he was in a precarious spot right now. He couldn't even appreciate the irony of what the man was saying in this situation.

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 6th October 2013, 10:12 pm

Lewyn stood his ground as the man stepped closer to him. "Where do you get off, treating people like this? Would you treat your mother this way? Your grandma?" He was hoping that maybe that would plant an unfavourable mental image in the man's mind and turn him off.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 11th October 2013, 10:50 pm

Kashel had hoped the guy would just give up now that he'd been caught, but he seemed to be standing his ground. Luckily, Lewyn wasn't backing off either. The whole situation would have been ridiculous if it wasn't terrifying.

The guy sneered at Lewyn, not taking his comment into consideration. "Fuck off, this is none of your business." He gave the guy a shove and grabbed Kashel's arm, trying to pull him up.

Kashel glared at the man and tried to channel a block of lead. There was no way he was letting that guy get him off the ground. "Actually it is his business," he piped up in his high pitched voice. "He's my... husband... and he's got a weapon." Kashel actually wasn't sure if Lewyn had his weapon on him or not, so saying that could backfire horribly.

The man faltered a bit upon hearing that Lewyn had a weapon, but he didn't retreat. He just eyed the guy and scoffed; the kid didn't look all that tough, so this woman was probably bluffing.

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 24th October 2013, 5:31 pm

Lewyn's attempt at talking the man out of it seemed to have fallen short. The guy shoved him and grabbed Kashel again; Lewyn was about to try to make the guy let go through force when Kashel spoke up. What he said made the guy slow somewhat, but it completely froze Lewyn. Why did Kashel have to go and say something stupid like that? He wanted to completely deny any connection to the guy at all, but now really wasn't the time.

As the man was eyeing Lewyn, he decided to act on the weapon part and reached into one of his sleeves. He loosened the knife from its holster then whipped it out, holding it so that the end was pointing at the man's face.

"If you don't let her go and fuck off, I won't have any problem using this," he growled.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 31st October 2013, 9:30 pm

Luckily, Lewyn had his weapon. If the man was unarmed, this would probably go well, Kashel figured.

The man didn't seem like he planned on backing down, but that changed when it turned out that the weapon actually existed. His face paled and he finally let go of Kashel. After spitting some choice words at the pair, he left the scene.

Kashel carefully stood to his feet. He was definitely rattled by the whole situation. If Lewyn hadn't been there, he very well could have ended up dead or worse. He managed to smile at the guy. "Aww, you saved me. Thanks... uh. What do women call their husbands these days? 'Boo'?"

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 31st October 2013, 9:46 pm

Lewyn grinned to himself as the man took off. He always liked it when Mr. Tough Guy turned out to be a wimp. He then turned on Kashel and glared at him when the guy continued the husband and wife thing. "Don't you dare breathe a word of this to anyone! You hear me?! Not a word! Anyway, I suppose I should get you home."

He looked back at his selling spot for a moment and there didn't appear to be anyone waiting around there. He then started to head off in the direction of the apartment, expecting Kashel to follow.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 1st November 2013, 12:56 am

Looking at Lewyn with wide eyed innocence, Kashel slightly tilted his head to the side. "What? You don't want everyone to know you're my boo? I'll just tel them you're my knight instead~" It was amusing that Lewyn got so easily frustrated by such small things and focusing on that meant that Kashel didn't have to think about what had just happened to him.

He was relieved when Lewyn started walking toward the apartment with him. He hadn't been looking forward to walking back by himself; he could run into that creep again or someone even worse.

Apart from the earlier teasing, Kashel was unusually quiet as they made their way back.

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 4th November 2013, 6:23 pm

[Attn: Kiran]

While Lewyn and Kashel are busy 'hanging out' and not getting accosted by perverts or having to beat them up, Kiran is holding down the home fort when the phone rings.

It turns out to be their boss. "I've got a job for you in the morning, bright and early. It's right up your ally, escort and body guard detail. Be there bright and early!"

With that their boss hangs up not even waiting for them to respond.

Member Claims: Gateway Bot, MethosArchaic, Pachirisu71
OC Claims: Kydoimos from The Umbrella Colony
MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki on 28th November 2013, 7:32 pm

After Kashel left the apartment, Kiran resumed doing the dishes and did some more general cleaning. While straightening up his room, Kiran made sure to actually set his alarm this time. He couldn't exactly afford to skip work two days in a row. From his room, he heard the phone suddenly start ringing. It wasn't very often that he got phone calls at that time of night, so he hoped it wasn't anything bad.

Kiran picked up the phone and froze when he heard his boss's voice. He braced himself for the worse, but was pleasantly surprised when he didn't hear anger. "Oh, uh..." Before he could even say anything, the boss hung up. Kiran decided to discuss the matter with his roommates, but the problem was that they wouldn't be home until much later and he would be asleep. He supposed he could write them a note explaining the situation.

However, it wasn't much later that Kiran heard the front door open. "What...?" Neither of them ever came back this early, which worried him a little. Even stranger was when he went to the door and found that both Lewyn and Kashel had come back together. "Um... hey, guys," Kiran greeted them. "You're back early..."

Spoiler:

In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 30th November 2013, 2:35 pm

As they made it back to the apartment, Lewyn gave Kashel one final glare to remind him to keep his mouth shut. He opened the door and went in and was greeted by a surprised Kiran, a reaction that was expected.

He didn't trust Kashel not to say anything, so he quickly explained, "He passed by my selling spot and I thought it looked like he was still having some side effects from whatever he took earlier. I figured he shouldn't be wandering around out there like that, so I brought him back."

There was no way the whole wife and husband thing was getting out, not on his watch. He also figured Kiran would get pretty upset if he learned that Kashel was assaulted, and Lewyn didn't want that.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri on 30th November 2013, 9:28 pm

Kashel crossed his eyes at Lewyn when the guy glared at him and followed him into the apartment. He greeted Kiran with a wave and a smile, though the latter was a bit forced.

He tried--and failed--not to snicker at Lewyn's explanation. That guy would say anything to avoid having the truth come out. Kashel couldn't help but think it was funny that he'd taken so much offense to the whole husband and wife thing. "Yeah... you know, the typical fourteen hours later side effects practically took me down. Luckily, my boo was there to reorient me. I thought he was overreacting, but--" He furrowed his brow in puzzlement. "Wait... is it reorientate? No, that sounds dumb... it must be reorient."

Even though he found Lewyn's excuse to be a bit silly, it was better than thinking about what had actually happened. Kashel was still pretty shaken up and wanted to keep his mind off of it. Getting out of the dress would probably help; Kashel felt uncharacteristically overexposed. He turned toward the couch to find something to change into, unaware of the fact that his back and the backs of his legs were scraped up from when the man threw him on the ground.

sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 4th December 2013, 7:23 pm

This role-play is now closed due to the following reasons:

1. MethosArchaic no longer has time to assist as RPM.
2. Several members have voiced an opinion of keeping it private within a smaller group, defeating the purpose of this RP.
3. Inactivity; inability to get a response from inactive members.
4. Christmas Holidays require the use of the RPG stylesheet, which is currently being used by this role-play.
5. Several inactive members have implied or stated that they will not return in the near future.

This role-play may come back as a smaller role-play. No further massive role-plays will be run by Leah7 on this forum ever again. There is not enough people that are willing to work together outside of their normal, small cliques to make this kind of role-play work--especially for one of this scale. As such, never expect to see this style of role-play again, but you may see this setting again, if you are invited.

==> Moved to Role-Play Archives

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top