Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th October 2013, 9:51 pm

[Attn: Calamity, Danielle, Trick]

Minry acknowledges Trick's existence for the first time in a while as his head turns and his eyes meet that of his new stalker. "I'm a businessman, Gunslinger," he said. "I'm always ready to talk business." He ignores the funny looks he begins to get from around the room, as some surely don't understand who he's talking to.

"I'm sure being dead is just as liberating as I imagine," he said, "but not with your meddling. And wrecking this kid's day sounds like a better time than giving you nightmares. Well, I could do that better alive anyway. The only problem is payment." The wish.

"Oh, it sounds like someone's had a change of heart." Minrai's finger extends poking through Trick's chest where his heart would lie and pulled it back out. "Never mind, it feels the same to me. You must be absolutely bored."

"To pieces," he said, smirking. "And your mage sounds just as horrible as you, so wrecking his day instead of yours is a decent enough substitute. Besides, I've thought of a wish now."

He turned, floating behind to whisper in his ear. "Ten minutes with you in my realm. In a straitjacket. And enough gasoline to fuel a jet."

He shrugged. "Unless you can't do that. I might be able to come up with something else if I had to."

Trick materializes where his spirit stands, slowly his body beginning to function again, which is calming at first, but painful at the end as oxygen returns and the heart starts to beat.

He looks to Danielle without even speaking to Trick. "You mobilize when you wish," he said. "Your leader is who you choose. Within this world you will be place wherever I drop you. Hey, if we're lucky, I'll be able to drop you on the idiot's head. Just kidding.

"He knows your coming, but he doesn't know who, when, or where. But of course he doesn't, neither do I. Capabilities of the enemies are what you discover of them. The mage of which I've mentioned has a great power of darkness. Magical darkness. I do not full understand its capabilities or extensions, nor am I aware of how it behaves in this new realm he's taken over.

You should note, however, that it is not within his powers to scry or track you. Whether it is pitched or not will be up to your capabilities."

Danielle blinked in slight surprise as Trick went from being a spirit to flesh and blood in an instant. Truly this man was godlike in this realm. Von Chrest, however, proceeded to talk to her as if what he'd done was as normal as breathing. That gave her pause.

She noted his words, nodding when he was finished. "I understand," she said. "I'm sure you can notify me when the others are ready. I will go and prepare myself for the battle."

She turned and left the building. She'd need to replenish souls so that she would be at her strongest.

As he materialized, he dropped out of the air, landing hard on the floor as his legs buckled. He caught himself on the table, gasping in his first breath and coughing hard. Slowly his coughing turned to laughter.

"I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive," he said, chuckling, and he pushed away from the table as strength returned to him, quickly drawing away from the others. His hands darted to his jacket - everything was back, even the items he'd forgotten, and he reached up under his collar to check his recorder. Still running. He left it that way. His grin broadened. "Hello again boys and girls," he said.

After Dani leaves the structure, Minrai snaps his fingers and drones appear. Minrai looks at them with the tilt of his head, slightly confused. "Odd little contraptions. All of them will be there when you are transported to the realm, but I wanted to be sure..." he looked to Calamity, "that these are the right ones...?"

Last edited by Legionator on 14th October 2013, 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th October 2013, 9:57 pm

[Attn: Meava]

Rose stares at the crystal for a moment.  Then she looks up to Meava and touches a fingertip to it.  She didn't reveal much of anything.  There certainly wasn't much notice of her abilities.  If anyone were to turn on her or vice versa for whatever reason, that was information that could be used against her.  She could control monsters.  That was enough.  She left anything else out.  They didn't need to know her position or how she'd acquired it. She needn't bother them with where she was from or what she was. All she gave was a brief flash of essentially useless information. She was more interested in getting information anyway.

"Satisfied?" She asks, passively. She honestly doesn't pay any mind after the question. If there was a reply, she'd likely ignore it, just the same.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 14th October 2013, 2:45 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca jumps when Trick suddenly reappears. She thought he died when he fought with Lord Von Chrest. So does he have the power to bring back the dead? Well he is a god, so maybe he does.

She also gets the information about the others that they placed in thee yellow crystal. She eyes Calamity curiously. Just what are androids and drones? She has to admit there is a part of her that wants to touch him to see what makes him different. She quells that and just stares at him, studying him with her eyes.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 14th October 2013, 4:43 pm

[Attn: Minry, Meriel, Open]

Calamity was surprised when the mortal who previously died had materialized right in front of him. This Minry character was seeming more like a god by the moment. The calculations just didn't add up in Calamity's head, so he took in what he just saw as new information about Minry and this world the being lived in. Thinking of a leader that would be established, Calamity could think of none other than Meriel. Only she had his full control during a battle.

Minry then answered Calamity's query, the android's additional weapons suddenly appearing before him. "Indeed." He affirmed. The drones should allow Calamity to take on much more enemies at once while also increasing his field cover during any scouting missions. Calamity barely noticed Maresca watching him intently. He slightly turned his head to scan the woman's eyes. Her eyes didn't convey any malicious intent, nor did the rest of her body language. Calamity then registered Maresca as an approachable ally.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 14th October 2013, 6:09 pm

[Attn: Open]

Once outside, Danielle took off like a shot. She needed some distance away from the others if she were to do her work. Summoning earlier hadn't used a lot of energy, but it would be best if she went on this mission full tilt.

She opened her sight, judging and looking for lost souls meeting her criteria. It didn't take long. There were evil ones, and she pulled them to her, bringing them into her gauntlet and restoring her store of energy.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 14th October 2013, 6:26 pm

[ATTN: All]

Trick adjusted his coat. "I suppose it's my turn," he said to one of the Smurfettes, snatching the pink crystal from her and holding it in front of his face, his amusement falling off his face as he stared at it.

Oh the choices. He didn't trust anyone here in the least - but playing along was the best way to get information. Most of them, as far as he could tell, were naive and complacent enough that they were no threat, but the young looking girl with her minions (disgusting) and the professional seemed far more threatening, and the android was a clear issue.

Then think of it like advertising. He hadn't had to advertise for himself in a while; his reputation usually preceded him. He smirked as he started to think. He gave them his business name, Trick, but none of his pseudonyms, and he barely skimmed over his combat skill. He focused more on his skill in infiltration and subterfuge, his expertise in stealth assassinations, knowledge of poisons and his passion for 'chemistry' - namely rigging explosives.

"Done," he said. "Now I have things to do myself, boys and girls," he said, setting the crystal back down. He turned around, smiling at Von Chrest with false cheer before he shoved his way outside, pacing quickly away from them. His hand went up to his collar and his recorder.

"End," he said, stopping the recording and immediately starting another. "Begin recording, summary of events thus far after my... sort of death." Now that I think about it... He pulled up his shirt and looked down at his chest. "What do you know, he left me a scar to remember him by."

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 14th October 2013, 8:11 pm

All.

When Trick was finished with the ball, Cerberus reached for it. “Please allow me to use it next.” She said. She then looked at Minrai. “Well I wasn’t sure. Though I just thought it odd that one of us could become the next ruler of that world.” She said.

She holds the little thing in her hand and stares at it for a moment. She then begins to transfer information into it. From the first time she walked into Halloween City, met Minrai, changed into the werewolf form, to defeating Minrai’s brother. She shared all the information of her fighting abilities but kept her weaknesses to herself. She was afraid that the others may become greedy that they would want to kill whoever killed the one that they were after.

Cerberus did not like greediness and did not like liars. She took the information that the ball shared from the others and would remember it. It was all good information. “There, would you like this back Minrai?” she asked.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 15th October 2013, 6:14 pm

(ATTN : All)

Meriel almost jump when trick materialize out of nowhere, becoming quite pale for a second and then it passed when she saw that he wasn't exactly a ghost, but just there... When he started to materialize, his body was a bit transparent so he probably was one. If there was one thing Meriel didn't like was invisible things such as ghost, it creeped her out ! She just assumed it was a weird teleportation and the guy was maybe alive all along ?... maybe ?

''Uh ?! The drones are outside ?! '' Meriel suddenly forgot everything about the rest of the group as well as the stare from Maresca and charged outside to go and see. Next thing she did was to hug one. ''MY BABY ! I MISSED YOU! '' It's

Maeva watch Rose who takes the crystal at her turn and then take it back when she is done. ''Of course I am. '' Although in the back of her mind Maeva was wondering how this one would feel if a pie would land upside down on her head... ''Must resist... temptation of pranks.... '' She thought briefly looking toward her dad and spacing out till the man he just had brought back came and took the crystal without asking. ''Hey ! '' Maeva said with a pouts staring at the man till he was finally done and she took it back. The legion girl seemed to be gone outside... and so was the dragon girl.

Well at least the wolf lady was kind enough to wait for Maeva to give it to her. ''Here !'' When she was done she went toward Astrid, the cool one from earlier. ''Your turn ... I think you're the ... last one ?...'' She said checking around.

Maeve stood close to her dad still, smilling toward Maeva.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th October 2013, 11:11 pm

[Attn: Maeva]

Astrid raised an eyebrow, placing her hand gingerly on the crystal. Mage. I can open portals and...stuff. I go by Seance and can open rifts to different worlds, but that takes a lot of work. And while I'm at it I'm a superhero in another world. And that's about it.

Her gauntlet was brimming with souls--corrupt ones, of course. There seemed to be a plentiful supply of those no matter what world she was on. It seemed unlikely the others would leave immediately. She decided to put these new souls to work and train. She could resupply after.

She looked back, peering back down to see a couple of people had left the building. That dragon girl specifically. She turned away and began speeding off to find some secluded corner of this place so that she could train in peace.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 15th October 2013, 11:36 pm

Ariadne was puzzled. Why wouldn't Von Chrest want to be a the realm's leader? She had thought that the more power an individual could acquire, the better! Unable to understand, she still couldn't shake her distrust for him and needed to be smart. For now she'd listen to what everyone had to say, for she did not want to miss it.

Of course, her chances of becoming the new dictator were slim to none, her chances of surviving were slim. Her allies were tough looking. But, they surely couldn't protect her if they were in a life-or-death situation. She could only hope that Minrai had a trick up his sleeve to help, and sure enough, he did.

When Minrai suddenly created a pink orb, Ariadne gasped. His power was very extensive indeed. She thought it was valuable to share information but she did not know what was valuable for them to know. Waiting for everyone to go before her, she was in awe of the huge power they held. If they stick together everyone might make it out alive.

No one else seemed to be left except for her. She answered Maeva and said," I have yet to share," as she exposed a fang. She had almost forgot of her wolf ability. Ariadne's thought's raved of the many years closing in on Halloween in which she was in a rave for blood. It was both a warning and a flash of her power. She also thought of her battling using her air ability and her leaf blade strikes. They would know truly to what extent she changed. That, while she felt comfort in her strength, scared even herself.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 16th October 2013, 6:49 pm

(All inside)

Maeva thought she had passed through everyone, till she heard the words
''I have yet to share''She turned to see who it was and facepalm. ''Man you were so quiet I forgot about you, my bad ! ... Here have a pie as an appology !'' Maeva said as a pie appeared over Adriane's head, though it was upside down and fell on the poor lady's head. The face was priceless enough to have paid off being good all evening. ''Your face ! It was so funny ! ''

Maeve seemed a bit worried that things may turn a bit badly, but was happy that her sister was happy.

''Anyhow sorry I'm used of making them appear upside down for some odd reasons, wasn't intentional I swear ! '' She said with a big smile. She hand over a humid piece cloth so that Adriane can clean herself. ''Well back to business, here's the mighty pink crystal~ ''

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 16th October 2013, 7:39 pm

{Attn: Open}

Maresca watches some of the team go outside. This ragtag group reminds her of home. A bunch of strangers chosen by a God to save the world. Well a realm of. Now that everyone has shared the secrets they wanted to, they should get going any time.

She is about to leave when the last member touches the stone. A pie appears above the girl's head, upside down, and falls on it. Maresca covers her mouth to stifle the laughter that threatens to escape. She digs out a handkerchief from her bag and walks over to Ariadne. "Here you can use this to help clean yourself off. I think I will go outside and join the others."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 16th October 2013, 7:57 pm

The meat hook that slammed into her face sent her stumbling. She turned her head and spit out the blood, looking into the cold eyes of the Hatred Legion. "You hit like a bitch."

"Fire in your eyes is good, little one," came the thick voice of the Legion.

She charged, coming in with a left-right combo that the Legion slipped and ducked. It threw a retaliatory cross and she slipped it, grabbing the thick, meaty arm and flipping it, slamming it hard into the ground. Another came for her and she slipped his hook, coming in for a killer cross of her own, sending him sprawling to the ground. She turned as another came, but was too slow to avoid the powerful blow, turning her head as it slammed into her face.

She blocked his follow up and the next one, grabbing his arms and pulling him forward as she bashed her forehead into its face. It stumbled back and she lunged at it, throwing a vicious right hook that it caught and the following left cross. She struggled against it as their strength went up against one another.

"Use strength we gave you, little one," it commanded. "You are more than--"

She growled out fiercely and the Legion stumbled back as her hands grabbed his own and she spun and threw him into the others that were charging her, bowling them all over. Her chest heaved as an inferno blazed in her eyes, her teeth gritted. She started forward but caught herself, fixing her face into smooth neutrality. The fire in her eyes, though, only seemed to burn brighter.

The Legion nodded approvingly. "You are improving, little one," they said in unison. "Your power is growing."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 16th October 2013, 11:20 pm

[ATTN: Open, Danielle]

"The dark haired girl calls herself a mage - and a superhero?" He chuckled, going through the information he was getting from the crystal with his recorder on. "Named Seance. So far primary threats are the professional and the scantily clad one - Danielle's a professional and the girl provided the least information. The android is dangerous but suffers from being about as creative as a toaster. Let's see... the cleric and dragon-girl are far too naive, and the superhero and Von Chrest's pet will be far too fun to play with." He still wasn't sure about the other younger girl there, the one with the feral look - he'd think about her later.

He paused the recorder as he waited for the last piece to fall into the puzzle. He contemplated the tombstones as he wandered. Probably best he try not to die in this other realm too. He'd hate to be stuck ghosting around some other insufferable pretty boy.

Which meant he'd be going back home. To Thorne. He scowled. Things hadn't exactly been chipper when he'd left - really, he'd been pulled out in the nick of time. He expected to die, but he could at least hope for something quicker than what Maxwell Thorne, Dictator Extraordinaire would have planned for his would-be assassin. He'd tried - and failed - to kill the kid over a dozen times, and he'd failed again this umpteenth time. Bloodily.

Really, he blamed himself for what he'd become. Maxwell had been a good employer when Trick was much younger, so he'd been happy enough to clean up a few loose ends for him now and then. It was only until it was too late that he'd realized Maxwell - with his help - had become the only power-player left in the States.

He tried everything in his power to fix his mistake and restore precious anarchy, but it wasn't enough. So he ran. Like a scolded puppy, over to Russia where things were as unstable as he liked it. But with his expiration date looming he'd figured it was time to clean up loose ends.

At the end of this though, he'd just get dropped right back where he'd been in some cellar - or maybe not. He might just get a second shot. He could hope for that. Hope isn't worth jack though. He'd make his own second shot.

He glanced up as the sounds of combat reached him, and he again lamented the lack of cover out here. The professional was at work it seemed, fighting some of the legion she'd described through her crystal. He flipped on his recorder and crossed his arms to watch.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 16th October 2013, 11:58 pm

She sped through open field with inhuman speed as crossbow bolts littered where she'd been. She broke pattern as they started accurately predicting where she'd be. She darted left--into the Guilt legion. They'd been leading her.

She clashed swords as three of them closed in on her position, using their numbers against them, weaving in and out of them. They adapted quickly; they always did. She clashed swords with one of them, breaking into an intricate pattern as each tried to overcome the other. Suddenly, she charged in, taking him by surprise, and grabbing him, spinning with him as a crossbow bolt slammed into him as she used him for a human shield.

"Well played, Mistress..." it growled with pride as it disappeared from this plane.

She sped as more bolts tried to find her, dipping around mausoleums. She rounded a corner and one of the Guilt legion was on her while the other descended from below. She fought deftly between the two, using her nimbleness to counter them in this narrow space. She slipped one and stabbed him, then kicked the other and then leapt off of him into the air above the rooftops of the mausoleums.

Immediately, her sword hand moved with rapidity as she deflected several crossbow bolts on her right, then with her left hand retaliated by pulling her pistol and shooting the responsible Malice legion, catching it by surprise as it disappeared.

She landed on the roof and only had time to turn and block as the last Guilt legion had leapt and slammed into her, taking her off the rooftop as the other two Malice legion appeared behind her. She grimaced. She'd lost.

As they landed, the two Malice legion immediately turned and fired. Twin crossbow bolts landed on either side of the man Danielle had deemed "Trickster."

Danielle's sides heaved and she glared in his direction, hiding her surprise as she composed herself, the only remaining tells of her ferocity in her eyes. He had seen her. Damn. He had seen her.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 17th October 2013, 12:08 pm

[ATTN: Danielle, Trick]

Trick took a step back as they fired, crouching and bringing up one arm to guard his face. No cover out here is a pain. They both whizzed past, and he rolled to the side before he realized they weren't going to keep firing.

He straightened, brushing off his coat and smirking. "I thought we were supposed to be some sort of team," he called. "Should I expect some friendly fire?"

She stared at him coldly, saying nothing. What was his game? Why was he this far out here? Had he been sent to fetch her? She waited for him to state what he wanted.

He waited, and finally shrugged. "I see. The stern, stoic professional game. Doesn't that ever get old?"

He was apparently good at this game himself. She resisted the urge to grit her teeth. She hated speaking first, but the sooner he was gone the sooner she could resume training.

"Are they ready to mobilize, then?" she said.

He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets as he started to walk lazily towards her. "Noooo idea," he said. "I expect so soon." He acted nonchalant, but his every move was choreographed, guarded.

A crossbow bolt slammed into the ground in front of his feet before he'd gotten more than a few steps. Both of the Malice legion had they're crossbows pointed at him.

"Last warning shots you'll receive, fleshbag," they warned in unison.

"State your purpose," she said simply.

His grin broadened, but he stopped. "Oh come on, do I really need a purpose?" he said, spreading his arms. "I missed most of the powwow earlier - well, not exactly, but I missed out on the bonding part of the exercise."

"No you didn't," she said simply. "And they were better off from your colorful cursing."

He stopped only a moment, surprised, before he recovered. His grin only barely wavered. "What, you heard all that?" he said. "What did you think? Impressive? Maybe?"

"Colorful," she said simply, turning to leave. "If we're done here..."

"Do we have to be?"

She turned her head to look back at him, stopping mid-stride. "Do you have some other business with me?"

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," he commented.

Play? People lived and died by the hundreds in her world and he spoke of play. There was only training. And fighting. And death.

"There were plenty of children back in that building," she said simply, walking away. "Good day, Trickster."

He paused. "Its just Trick, you know," he shouted, before he turned away himself. She'd be fun to try and crack. If dangerous. But that's what made life interesting.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 17th October 2013, 10:07 pm

{Attn: Outside People}

Maresca walks outside and sees Danielle and Trick walking away from one another. One does not have to be observant to tell it wasn't a pleasant departure. Could there be a power struggle in the group already?

Maresca does not care about who the leader is. She just want to get the job done and get back home. Let the others fuss and argue who gets to lead and who gets the kill shot. She has no interest in ruling a realm, too much hard work and manipulation. She digs in her backpack and digs out a book. She cannot help but think of Dania. After her mission is done, she will have to find her and teach her to read.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 18th October 2013, 12:18 am

"What do we think, highness?" Bogie asks Rose as she floats about, her eerie wings outstretched behind her. "Is the goal an achievable one?"

"Of course it is," Rose says flatly. "But if it weren't a daunting task, I certainly wouldn't be needed...and at my fullest power, no less."

"What of the others?" Wyvern asks.

"What of them? They're all either boring, obscenely naive, annoying, or powerful enough to make a mark but smart enough to stay out of my way. Then again, they don't know anything beyond my ability to control the two of you. You hardly look threatening at all in these forms."

Wyvern and Bogie look to one another then back up at their beloved queen. "Highness, the ones that are powerful...what makes you certain they won't turn their attention to you?"

Rose ponders the one in command of those...things. At last, she shrugs. "They have common sense enough to leave alone the unknowns. Besides, they're all going to be too busy fighting one another," she says as she points to what unfolds outside between Trick and Danielle. "I'm fine either way."

She then floats around a bit more, thinking about the specific members.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 18th October 2013, 1:39 pm

[ATTN:  ALL]

Minrai ponders to himself as he devours a delectable pie.  He's quite bored.  His eyes roam about, looking at each individual and realizing that they were all wasting his time, and more importantly, wasting his daughters' time.  He will have to rectify this.  

With a snap of his finger, all people, including his precious twins, are teleported to a new realm.  All bodies are healed, and all desired equipment and assets are teleported with them.  They are essentially in the middle of a heated wilderness, all arriving on foot and standing with pie in their hands...(the flavor they were approved with in registration.)

Though Minrai is nowhere to be seen, his laughter can be heard in the distance just before they are ported to their new location.  It echoes away into nothingness as the dizziness and light-headedness from the atmosphere change and location change slowly fades away from their minds and bodies.  All forms of life will always feel this way when ported--so he is sure they will enjoy the feeling immensely.  Definitely.

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 18th October 2013, 3:18 pm

{Attn: All}

One moment she was reading her book, the next Maresca was standing with her backpack on her back and an apple pie in her hands.  What is it with this guys obsession with pies.  Her head is swimming as she looks up.  She gasps and stumbles at the view in front of her.  The pie slipping from her hand.

The landscape is like a nightmare.  Tall spindle like peaks dot the area in front of her, the sky dark and grey, the air heavy like soot.  Off in the distance is a large castle like structure.  She feels nauseated, but is not completely sure if it is from the environment or not.

She takes a few steps forward, now is not the time to be scared.  She needs to make sure the person here is defeated so she can get home.  She quickly assess the people with her.  The brown haired girl who knows Lord Von Chrest could be sent here as his sword.  He says jump and she answers how high.  Danielle is the muscle, best let her battle through the enemies.  Trick, the one word to describe him is slippery.  Loyal to no one but himself, best let him be.  He won't hesitate to stab her in the back.  Rose and her minions, not much is known about her, but she can take care of herself in battle.  The dragon and her android companion seem likeable, she is still curious as to what an android is.  However, she is not here to make friends.  It would be better if she doesn't, this is just temporary.  And unlike her other mission she does not have to put up with attitudes from other.  She will just keep quiet and stay in the background until she has to let herself be known.  Not to say she won't help them if needed, she has a heart.  However she does not have to put up with Cassian like attitudes here.  She just hope she remembers that later.

"Is anyone ready to move.  I don't know about you, but this place is making me sick."  Maresca puts her hands on her stomach and cringes.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th October 2013, 5:57 pm

One minute she had been working her sword forms and the next instant she was standing in a new place with a pumpkin pie. She was disoriented for a moment as she heard his departing laughter.

She shook herself slightly, then took in the landscape. Her countenance became grim--grimmer than usual. The air was choked thick with lost souls. Anger and pain coursed through her. So many; maybe even more than back home.

The Claw crest glowed and the air rippled as five Flawed legion appeared. She flashed handtalk with one hand while still holding the pie with the other, and at once they seemingly disappeared from sight. They'd scout the area and get back to her immediately.

She immediately scanned her immediate area for hostiles. Everything looking secure, she began checking the resources he'd left her. A grim smile crossed her lips for a second. He had actually delivered. Huh.

She had enough ammunition to take on several well-armed, fortified cities. And he'd given her a shoulder strap to hold it. She began arming herself when she suddenly realized there was something draped around her shoulders. An orange scarf. With purple stripes.

Disdain flashed across her face and she gripped it and moved to rip it off--it wouldn't budge. What the hell...?

"Evenin' toots!" came a loud voice. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me! But no worries, you're gonna loooooooove me! We'll be bffs forever!"

The end of the scarf lifted. It was a vague mockery with dents and a fold for its mouth as it talked to her. She stared at it blankly.

"Huh. Tough customer," he said. "You should smile more, toots, you'll have the men lining up! Why, I bet that firm body of yours has alllll the men's--mmm mmm!"

Danielle had gripped the the thing by its mouth. "You're loud," she said.

"Aww...! Don't be like that, snowflake!"

The end she held had gone limp and now the other end had become active. Why had this Minrai done this? What purpose could it possibly serve...?

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 18th October 2013, 7:52 pm

Open All

Cerberus doesn’t even blink before they are teleported to another realm. Damn Minrey, he had good intentions, but sometimes Cerberus never understood the stupid things he did. She gasps for air as she feels dizzy and closes her eyes, her breaths deep for a few minutes before opening her eyes again. In her hands was a pecan pie. She licked her lips. Pecan pie was her FAVORITE!!

She looked around and noticed everyone else was holding a pie in their hands as well. “I wonder what the pie is for?” she said as she began looking around. “This place looks like a disaster…I have seen better in Halloween City, and that’s not saying too much.”

Cerberus looks at her companions and sighs. Each of them were chosen for a reason, but dang some of them had attitude. Then some seemed timid and others more confident. She nodded her head. The usual sounding group of ragtags and crazy people that Minrey would approve of.

“So I think we should aim for that huge building over there.” She said pointing towards the huge structure in the distance.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 18th October 2013, 8:08 pm

[ATTN: All]

Trick had been making his way towards Rose when suddenly their location changed and he held a pie in his hands. He flinched, but tried to take the change in stride while internally he seethed as Von Chrest's laughter faded. Damn smurfs.

He barely even looked at the pie before he dumped it on the ground. It fell apart at his feet, and looking down he could see something live moving in it. He grinned. He never trusted food someone else gave him for precisely this reason. "Catty boy," he muttered.

He looked up, seeing some structure or city in the distance and immediately started towards it. "Good plan, pup," he said, successfully hiding his nausea and discomfort from the sudden location change. A city. He could handle a city. He could thrive in a city - but not with these people They were about as subtle as a toaster. So, lose then and begin my work. They might prove useful as a distraction actually - let the paranoid dictator focus on the loud, angry crusade at his door and he might not be looking as intently in the shadows, or at the new manservant...

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 18th October 2013, 8:37 pm

Rose blinks as she appears in this new place. Teleportation. Nothing she wasn't used to. Though this was a bit less creative than her own means of doing so. She looks around with an indifferent expression as Wyvern hovers by her head and Bogie hops about behind her. "A few dead trees and this place would be home," Rose says. "It's quiet too. I like it already. Could do with a thunderstorm, though."

"And perhaps a little less light," Bogie says as he uses his floppy ears to shield his eyes.

Rose's bats collect and form into the wings against her back. When it's suggested that they go toward a specific place, she follows without a word before acknowledging the pie in her hands and having Bogie hold it. The little rabbit...plushie...demon...thing uses his ears to hold the pie up over his head as he follows Rose on foot.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 18th October 2013, 9:47 pm

(ATTN : Inside the building)

Seeing how Maresca almost crack a laugh when Maeva does her little prank, she's kinda thinking that she like the girl a bit more now. ''Alright have fun.'' Maeva look at her sister and go take her hand to bring her outside away from their dad to see what was going on.

She sigh when she sees everyone that were more or less ready and .... wonder why was this dragon woman hugging this machine, but she wouldn't try to understand.

Meriel suddenly jump from the drone as information is going through her mind about the others. ''That sure was surprising... I hate telepathy.'' And then she look toward the others finally getting back to reality sorta and see Calamity had been standing right there.

Maeve laugh a little from Meriel's jump. ''She's funny...''

Maeva laughed too, but in truth she was a bit bored and was about to look in her dad's direction when they finally were transported elsewhere.

Meriel blink for a second and when she open her eyes again they were somewhere else that sure looked creepy. She was kinda happy Calamity was there, she felt safer from any ghost appearance with his presence. However the teleportation feeling sure was as worse as the ones from home. She hated that, but was used to it and so her recovery had been a bit quicker. For some reason she had a Lemon Pie in her hands, oh well ! She would eat it !

''Where are we ?....'' Maeve asked to her sister.

''I dunno, not exactly the same place that we landed on last time.'' Maeva replied before eating the chocolate pie.

''Mm... Well we should be alright, daddy is still around, I can hear him.'' Maeve said with a small smile eating her pie too.

Meriel watch as Dani send her legion around to scout and then toward cerberus she say ''Yeah I guess it's our only way to find out where we are, but we shouldn't just rush in either. It does look like a fortress after all. ''

Maeva see trick just throwing his pie on the ground and gets angry on the inside, making that same pie appear over his head and falling on his head. ''That'll teach him. '' Maeva said looking toward her sister who seemed to have found this funny.

''Well is everyone ready to move ? Cause I sure am !'' Maeva said walking forward with Maeve following her. Truth was that Maeva loved the decoration and wanted to explore.

Meriel start walking behind them along with calamity and says ''I'm more then ready. '' The drones were following them as well and she was squealing on the inside.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top