Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Red on 18th October 2013, 10:54 pm

[ATTN: All]

Trick whipped around, pulling his gun out in moments as something fell on his head. The smurfettes were giggling.

"Christ," he muttered, shaking his head as he felt maggots crawling through his hair. Damned kids. He raised an eyebrow, glowering at the two of them and giving them a dark smirk before he turned away and holstered his pistol. An easy way to get back at their father...

But hell, he had standards. Not that they needed to know that.

He wiped the maggots off his clothes and out of his hair, shaking his head as he kept going.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th October 2013, 11:00 pm

[Attn: Open]

Soon enough, the Flawed legion returned. They signed their report, all the same: empty. The only signs of life were that city in the distance. She flashed handtalk to her Legion--three immediately returned to their realm while two simply vanished again. They would be slipping about the city, scoping the landscape and getting her a visual of the people.

The Trickster seemed determined to go by himself. It made sense; of all here, he seemed the most likely to get information. However, he was halted by the pranks of the von Chrest children. Between them and the scarf she'd have her hands full. The question remained of whether or not he could be trusted and if he was actually working with them. Speaking of...

"There's nothing for miles," she told them. "Choose your leader and I will coordinate with them. In the meantime, best not to be hasty and head into the city until we have an idea of what the natives look like and their manner of dress."

"Yeah, see! Listen to what snowflake says, see!" chimed the scarf in some goofy accent she'd never heard before. Danielle resisted the urge to grit her teeth. "You's mugs better straighten up and get wit' it or they'll be fittin' ya for cement shoes...!"

She didn't care how she did it, she would find a way to deck von Chrest when this was all over if it was the last thing she did. In the meantime, she resumed setting up her supplies.

"Ooh wee, girl, I like the way you work!" the scarf chimed on. "I bet you have an ass like a ten-year old boy! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!"

She tuned out the scarf as it kept yammering. How could one say so much and yet so little...?

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 18th October 2013, 11:27 pm

Trick looked down, struggling not to laugh as he realized Danielle's scarf was the thing talking. Von Chrest is worth something after all.

"Oh! That's right. This is how this is gonna work," he said, turning. "I am not following whatever leader you choose. What I am going to do is my job. I am going to get all the information you need, on my own, and pass it on to you. You can finish off the crusade." And while they caused a ruckus he'd burn this dictator alive.

He wasnt in the least bit interested in ruling this place. If he killed the man, he'd just let it go. Let it run.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 19th October 2013, 3:09 pm

[Attn: Meriel, Open]

As Calamity inspected the drones in front of him, the background suddenly changed to a darker scene. The ground felt hard and lifeless while the air had an entirely different composition. Unfazed, by the change in atmosphere, Calamity wondered why there was a pie of an unfamiliar flavor in his hands. Meriel and the others were also holding their own specifically flavored pies. Did Minry mistake the android for an organic being?

Calamity turned to Meriel, who already seemed to be interested in eating her pie. "I cannot discern the contents of this pastry, Meriel. Nor am I capable of consuming man-made food. What must I do with this?" He held up the mysterious pie, waiting for a response. Calamity initialized a connection with each drone, although it wasn't noticeable to any of the others. Before long, Calamity heard an additional voice not too far from him. He glanced to where the voice came from, but only saw the same Legion woman from earlier. How puzzling He thought.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 20th October 2013, 10:46 am

{Attn: Trick, All}

"I would not recommend going alone."  Maresca looks at Trick.  She kept the most innocent expression on her face.  "You do not know what is out there.  If you go alone and gods forbid something happens to you, that would be horrible."  Now more than ever she does not trust him.  She knows that he will not have any of their backs in battle.  "Take someone with you to help you, or to carry out your mission.  We should get moving though, the less time we are here the better."

She looks over at Danielle hearing a voice that wasn't there before.  She throws her a puzzled look.  "Best we figure out a leader while we walk, or even when we get to our destination.  That is when our mission will really start."  She wonders why they even need a leader, wouldn't it be better if they worked as a team?  Each of them have strengths and weaknesses.

Maresca turns forward.  She takes a deep breath and walks forward.  Yes she is scared, but moving is doing something.  Every step forward is a step closer to getting home.  She hopes the others will follow, but is prepared if they don't.  She gets a smile on her face as she remembers when her and Dania skipped to the ruins ahead of everyone else.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 20th October 2013, 1:56 pm

Ariadne took the towel from Maresca and wiped the pie off of her head, still a bit mad. She didn't mind so much that it got in her hair, but that Maresca looked as if she would explode from laughter. She shrugged it off and said jokingly, "I forgive you, Merial, and I'll be sure to return the favor." She laughed, "Just kidding."

Ariadne shifted her thoughts to the inevitable battle awaiting them all. And, just as she began walking outside where everyone was gathered, she suddenly felt nauseated. She blinked her eyes and stared. The others were with her, shocked as well. The ground below them was covered in sharp, jagged cliffs, unknown sounds filled the air, there was even a mist looming over the land. It was as if death awaited them at every corner. It was nothing like Ariadne had ever seen, or even expected. However, the more experienced quickly got their barings. The dying laughter of Minrai made her shutter. She was in the corrupt realm where she was needed, this she was certain.

Ariadne calmed down, she would not have to lead. She looked down to find a plate of pie in her hands. How strange, doesn't Minrai eat anything other than pie, she wondered. It looked rather good, so she decided to eat it. She ate it in a single bite; it had a strong cinnamon taste that she enjoyed.

Looking for someone to follow, she noticed Cerberus. She seemed to be the most confident out of everyone here and had aided Minrai before, also Danielle who was down to business, assessing the situation. So I think we should aim for that huge building over there.” She said pointing towards the huge structure in the distance. Ariadne nodded in reply. ''Well is everyone ready to move ? Cause I sure am !'' Maeva said walking forward with Maeve following her. Ariadne began to follow her also, she was glad they were still here and hadn't disappeared like Minrai. Ariadne was listening to Danielle when, her scarf started speaking. Ariadne squinted one eye and widened the other... o.O Despite the odd scarf spouting nonsense, Danielle made a good point. They'd all have to try to be inconspicuous. Ariadne hid her fangs, she did not want to be recognized as a blood sucker.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink on 20th October 2013, 3:52 pm

Marceline suddenly just has a pie in her hand and it's so red; so gloopy. She then sucks the red from the pie and licks her lips. "At least it's not blood," she says; shuddering. She sees a young woman, and travels over to her. "Hey, I'm Marceline Abadeer, I'm a vampire slash human slash demon. Woah, lots of slashes, sorry for overusing the word. But anyway, what's you name?" Marceline asks the woman. "Ariadne. I am a part of nature and nature is a part of me," says the woman, smiling brightly. "Woah! Way cool! I'm sensing a massive connection here. ART THOU FEELING IT?!?!" Marceline whispers excitedly, her feet now touching the ground so she can dance in circles. "Why yes, I am feeling it, Marcy," Ariadne replies, already giving her a nickname. "Woot!" Marcy exclaims. And a new friendship starts.
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 20th October 2013, 3:56 pm

All

Cerberus looked at Trick and growled. "I don't know who you're calling 'pup', but I am no pup. I am a werewolf so get it right." she said. She was still in her human form however. She ran her fingers through her hair and turned to look at the others.

"Danielle has stated that there is nothing out there besides that place in the distance. Though we don't know if they know we are here. You say pick a leader? Well here is a reality check, the Von Chrest twins are with us. I think they know more then well why we are here and where we need to go. I think they should be the tricky ones to lead besides you Danielle." she said. She turned to look at Trick.

"As far as you going on your own, what are you looking for a death trap? You don't know what will happen out there. If you go at least take someone with you and scout ahead in advanced and keeping just slightly ahead of the others. Use your common sense." Cerberus said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th October 2013, 4:04 pm

Trick laughed. "I am using common sense, pup. More than you, trying to place the leadership of your party in the hands of two mischievous kids."

He slapped his hands together. "Use your head, pup. This is my job. I've worked in infiltration and information for half my life. I know what I'm doing. Bringing with an extra who's new to the profession is only going to get the both of us killed. I don't have the time to babysit on the job."

He spread his hands with a smirk as he kept walking. "All I want to do is go home. I'm not keen on dying again, as interesting as it was, and I don't think any of you are either."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 20th October 2013, 4:09 pm

Trick open

Trick somehow hit a nerve in Cerberus. A nerve she hadn't felt in a long time. She transforms into her werewolf form. She walks over to the man as saliva drips from her fangs. "I told you I am no pup. You want to go out there and get yourself killed then you go right on a head, but I said BOTH the twins and Danielle. You are an idiot." she said turning herself back to face everyone else. She is panting and growling as she looks around.

"This place brings me no happiness I think as we talk we should at least move." she stated.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 20th October 2013, 4:11 pm

Ariadne couldn't explain it, but she really did like Marceline. She was so casual and friendly that it made Ariadne smile too. "If you don't mind me asking, I haven't seen you before, what were you up to?" Ariadne hadn't even received any information about her, that's odd, she thought.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 20th October 2013, 4:20 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca hears the voices behind her, but does not pay attention. And she thought Asher and Sir were bad. They have nothing on Cerberus and Trick. Seeing Cerberus change into her wolf form makes her nervous. She looks so much like the demons from her world. Maybe she will talk with Cerberus later so they have no miscommunications.

Not concerned about who takes control, she just continues forward with her eyes open. They dart around watching for anything suspicious. She hopes the others will be able to help in anything should happen.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th October 2013, 4:32 pm

[ATTN: Cerberus, All]

He looked up at her levelly as she loomed over him, his contempt open. He slowly grinned as she backed away. And now I know. Too high and mighty to strike him here, only posture. That said, he couldn't be sure of her actions if they were ever alone. I always preferred having enemies to friends anyway. Friends could always be enemies in disguise.

"Finally we agree on something," he said. "Two things!" He glanced back at Danielle. "If you really need someone ordering you around pup, pick the professional." He turned away, shoving his hands in his pockets. She disgusted him.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th October 2013, 4:49 pm

[Attn: Group]

A sudden movement and the two Flawed legion that had vanished prior reappeared. Immediately, they flashed handtalk to Danielle. She took it in, nodding. She stood there for a minute processing. Or trying to.

"Hey! Hey! What're they doing?!" the scarf called loudly. "Are they playing charades? Windmills, right?!"

The two legion looked from one another to Danielle in puzzlement. She flashed handtalk and they resumed.

She looked at Trick. "Save your energy, Trickster," she said. "There's no way you can blend in. The beings up ahead are humanoid, but too different for you or any of us to pose as them without extensive illusion magic.

"They won't be able to put up much of a fight--they're malnourished and weak. Their water source is quite the distance away. They're going to know we're outsiders--most likely they won't be very responsive."

"Ooh! She just served you lot!" the scarf said as she turned to continue walking on. "And who's taking bets? My money is that the doggy gets spayed by Uncle Scruffy there! Am I right or am I right?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 20th October 2013, 4:51 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Frankly, I'm more in favor of the idea of moving without talking at all unless absolutely necessary.  The less we have to endure of one another, the better.  Best not to make things worse with the particularly agitating sounds of each other's voices.  Unless you're going to say something entertaining, but then no one's said anything of the sort so far," Rose suggests.

She then flies directly up and peers over this..."city".  The more she observed, the more it reminded her of home.  She hovers overhead to maintain a bird's eye view.  She surveyed the area ahead.  Then she lowers back down in the form of one of the beings from up ahead.  "Is this suitable?"

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink on 20th October 2013, 5:57 pm

[ATTN: Ariadne]

"Well, I simply just don't like large crowds, so I sat somewhere in the building where nobody would really see me, since I'm shy," answered Marcy. "But I will tell you about myself," Marcy continued. "I am 26 years old; 2,600 years old in vampire years. I have red eyes! I have a black bat tattoo on my right arm," she continued, casually showing her right arm to Ariadne. "And I have sharp nails too. I dabble in basketball, somewhat. I am very strong. I can sing pretty well, with my red axe bass, which is both a weapon and an instrument. Levitation, pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, invisibility, self-healing, and the ability to shape-shift into various paranormal creatures are my magical abilities. I am also from the Nightosphere." "Wow, you're really cool, Marceline!" Ariadne exclaimed. "Why, thank you, Ariadne! And of course, I already know about you. Gosh, being your friend is going to be the absolute best!" Marcy said happily.

Signature - Please Look!:

♪I think I'm gonna win this time, ridin' on the wind and I won't give up♪

I know you say
That you don't like it complicated,
That we should try to keep it simple,
But love is never, ever simple, nooo

Co-Claims:
Members: Pachirisu71
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th October 2013, 7:38 pm

[ATTN: All, Danielle, Rose]

"Really? Disappointing," he said, smirking as the scarf kept talking. He couldn't decide if it was more annoying or amusing.

So they were going to have to dive straight in. Well, not necessarily. If he was careful, he might be able to do a bit of sneaking anyway. He just wouldn't be able to blend in in a crowd. He opened his jacket, going through his pockets to take stock of his equipment.

He felt something unfamiliar in one of his pockets, and he pulled it out to study it. "He gave me flashbangs?" he said excitedly. He searched through his other pockets, realizing then that Von Chrest had bestowed upon him a small collection of explosives, grenades, and other toys, as well as extra ammo. I hope I get to keep these. He hadn't been this well stocked in ages.

He looked up as Rose spoke, freezing as she stood before them utterly changed, humanoid but with technicolor skin. "Very nice," he said, tossing a flashbang and catching it. "I'm jealous." And he really was. Imagine how easy it would be to kill Thorne like that...

He sighed as reality sank in. It wouldn't be any easier. The man was paranoid enough by now that even if he looked the part of an innocent underling he'd never get the chance to get close to him.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 20th October 2013, 8:04 pm

[Attn: Rose, Open]

Danielle nodded at the Flawed legion and they circled around the woman for a moment then returned, flashing handtalk to her. Danielle nodded. "Yes," she replied, "it seems you blend in perfectly.

"It would probably be prudent for you to enter apart from us," she concluded.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 20th October 2013, 8:30 pm

(ATTN : All)

Meriel watched Trick and Danielle speak, although that scarf sure was funny... Almost reminded her of Torinon. She just hoped he wasn't too worried about her or something. Hearing what trick said next though made her quite angry on the inside. ''What is this guy's problem ? Seriously without some kind of other option going in there alone without proper cover or company would be suicide. '' Meriel thought, but it's then that Calamity asked her about the pie he had and so she looked at it with a curious look.

''Lemme see.'' Meriel said toward the android taking the pie and poking through it to touch what was inside and it's then that she had a little electrochock. ''Wow !... wait... even the pastry is weird... I think ... these are all substance that your body can absorb !'' Her hairs were a bit static after that little choc, but she acted like it was nothing. ''You can eat it Calamity ! I'm sure it will boost your energy supplies! Just like the energy candies I give to you.

Maeva really didn't like this man called Trick and so did Maeve. Although in some way Maeva found funny how this guy liked to be dead that much.

''What Maresca and Wolfie said.'' Maeva replied pointing toward the lady. There seem to be one more person that was probably asleep or something earlier, but Maeva wasn't sure what to think of her yet.

Meriel listened to the conversations at stake and she did think the twins and this Danielle lady would make good leaders. Even though Danielle was a bit too quick in action sometimes in her opinion. ''Well Leader wise I do think these people should be the lead as well, however do note I also have a lot of experience in battle as well as assisting commanders in turning tides of battle their way. ''

She then walk up to Calamity. ''And if you want someone experience into stealth, Calamity will be your best man. He have multiple fonctions that make so stealth is one of his best quality when he need to be on that mode that is. ''

As the lady Danielle spoke about the fact that they wouldn't be able to blend in without proper illusion magic.... Maeva stop and turns toward her with a smirk. ''That isn't a problem, it's me and my sister's speciality. '' And then she gave a small laugh.

Maeve smiled and said. ''Yep ! We're the best at this !''

''You girls can do illusion magic ?! That is quite amazing for kids, although I must say so far I'm fascinated by how much magic you girls have in you that you master so young. Due to magical energy being not fully developped yet as children normally it's harder to master magic like that. '' Meriel explains, still looking impressed.

Maeva smiled in approval toward Meriel, but this smile turned into curiosity when she watched Rose going at it. Wondering what the crap this Lady was doing, she watched and could see this person own version of illusion magic.  ''Woah that's pretty cool ! Well I do believe you could be a better fit... unlike the old man here that I honestly don't really think I can trust info from.'' She said in the direction of Trick.

''Although going alone may be risky, but me and my sister can transform two person into these weird appearance as well as ourselves. '' Maeva added to the explanation.

Maeve nods, looking a bit worried. ''Please don't go alone. '' She said toward Rose.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th October 2013, 8:57 pm

[ATTN: Smurfettes, All]

He raised an eyebrow at the girls. Choices, choices. He could still go in, but then he'd have to put up with the brats.

"Oh come on," he said as she called him untrustworthy. "I don't lie to an employer." He only occasionally killed them, or took their money and ran. But lying was bad for business. He pursed his lips and sighed, reaching for his collar and unclipping his recorder. "I always bring back proof. If you refuse to believe me, believe this."

He stopped the recording, rewinding it and hitting play. "...you refuse to believe me, believe this," it parroted back, soft but clearly. He raised an eyebrow again. "It'd be ridiculous to offer information without proof. And I am easily at least one of the most qualified here for the job." He glanced over at Rose again. Partly he wanted to keep an eye on her; she was already showing off more than just 'controlling monsters.'

He fought back a scowl. He really wasn't interested in tagalongs - but if he wanted a good way in, he'd need them.

Last edited by Gunslinger on 20th October 2013, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 20th October 2013, 8:59 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca presses onward, but not too far ahead.  She knows better not to go alone.  The others are wasting time quibbling over who is leader.  She shakes her head keeping away from the others before she almost trips.  She is very clumsy.  She looks down and sees the cat.  "I thought you were left behind."  She pauses to pet her.  She watches the cat lick her face.  "Well at least some one enjoyed the pie.  I would feel bad about wasting the food.  Come on, let's continue."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 20th October 2013, 9:17 pm

(ATTN : Trick, All)

''It's not that I don't trust your skills old man, I'm not sure if I can trust your intents. However now you have proven to me you can bring back solid proof, but what is telling me you won't try to turn against the group ? ... '' Maeve asked him wondering.

Maeve felt a bit nervous and was hiding behind her sister.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 20th October 2013, 9:41 pm

[ATTN: Twins]

"Believe me," he said, "I'm as interested in taking down this dictator as you. Matter of principle. As it stands I have every reason to hurt him and no reason to hurt you." He smirked at the kids and shrugged. "Well, no reason compelling enough. Like I said, I want to go home. That won't happen if I turn against you."

He dropped the flashbang back inside his jacket pocket and held out his hand. "Whatever I do is towards our common goal. No exceptions. Deal?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 21st October 2013, 5:28 pm

(ATTN : Trick, All around)

''Alright, you sound honest enough... '' Maeva answered to him clapping her fingers and turning him into one of those creature, although he would see himself normal, others would see him as such. ''You'll see yourself as normal, others will see you in that appearance... '' She explain before taking a pause and turning toward the others.''Anyone else want to volounteer for the trip ? '' It's then that she notice the cat that was with Maresca.

Maeve go close to Maresca and stare at the cat. ''Cute...'' She say, approaching it further and waiting for it to finish eating to pet it. ''Is this cat your friend ?...''

''Um... I would have suggested Calamity since he's skilled with stealth, but at the same time perhaps it would be best to keep him here in case something happen he would be really quick to come to the rescue. '' Meriel explained, although she was also afraid his fonction would mess up with the illusion magic.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 21st October 2013, 6:33 pm

All

Cerberus could only growl at Trick. This man was obviously an idiot and she would have nothing to do with his stupidity. She looked at the twins who were using their magic. She then turned her attention to Meriel

"They are the daughters of Von Chrest. Though there is something I don't understand. If he could not use his magic here, why can the two of you?" she asked. She did not bother to change forms. She might as well stay in this form.

Cerberus could only roll her eyes as everyone kept calling her pup with the exception of the twins. At least they were mannered enough to call her wolfie. It was better then pup, or at least she thought it sounded better.

"So the humanoid beings in that town, you don't think they would try to fight at all?"

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top