Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by EphPhoenix on 24th October 2013, 9:45 pm

[Attn: Maresca, Open]

Danielle was slow to respond to Maresca. "I am fine, Healer," she said respectfully in her neutral tone. "And I currently do not require provisions."

"She's right, dollface," the scarf chimed in, "you're as pale as a sheet! My manliness was overwhelming, huh?"

In this moment she envied the others. They could not see. She had to focus to keep her vision from being clouded. Around them, hundreds upon hundreds of lost souls swirled and moaned around them, their moans echoing all around her.

Some had been roaming for centuries, some more recent, many of them mad. They spoke of cruel tortures, their families mutilated before their eyes. The more coherent ones huddled around her, begging her for justice, offering themselves to her. They had sensed her power from her summoning the legion, begging for retribution. The fire burned inside of her as she knew she couldn't refuse them, but hated it still.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 24th October 2013, 10:02 pm

{Attn: Astrid, Danielle, Open}

Maresca nods. "Don't be afraid to ask me for help. Healing is one of my stronger magic. I am just starting to learn how to use light defensively." Maresca makes a ball of light that hovers just above her hand. It slowly morphs into several small dagger like shapes. "Shot in the right areas, I can disable an enemy quite effectively."

She notices Astrid, up until now she has been quiet as well. She hands Astrid a small bag. It is filled with dried fruits and other small chips. "So what now? Do we wait until Trick and Rose return? I must seem impatient. This place does not feel right." Maresca does not want to appear weak to the others. She wonders if the reason she doesn't feel right is because of her light magic. Light and dark are opposites, and it is plenty dark here.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th October 2013, 10:38 pm

[ATTN: Rose]

She didn't respond to him - so he shrugged. He hadn't really expected much of one anyway. Still kinda boring though.

The two of them made for the city, and Trick fiddled with his recorder on the way, changing to a fresh tape to be safe. He clipped it back to his collar, shoving his hands in his pockets as they approached.

As the city rose above them from the distance, the biggest problem became more and more obvious. The thing was floating. The rocks it sat on, which could have been weird mountains from a distance, had been levitating all along.

Trick sighed heavily. Hell. "Don't suppose I could hitch a ride?" he said to Rose.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 24th October 2013, 10:59 pm

[Attn: Trick]

Rose doesn't so much as look at him. She simply issues a slight gesture behind her and Bogie makes his way to her. "Bogie, how is your throwing arm?" She asks.

"As sturdy and strong as ever, mistress!" The little rabbit...plushie...demon...thing says.

Rose steps back from him and blows a kiss. That kiss gives way to some form of glowing red heart that floats down over the little creature and taps against his forehead. Then a cloud of smoke bursts up around him. The cloud expands in size and Rose continues to inch back. Suddenly a long, slender arm extends out and fans the smoke away. Bogie now stands there, utterly transformed into some manner of hulking demon...rabbit...thing. "Give him a hand up to the city, would you, dear?" Rose says.

"You don't thinks that would be a bit too conspicuous, highness?" Wyvern says, landing on Rose's shoulder.

Rose glances at Trick. Subtle? Him? HA! But fine. She may as well do what she could here. "I'll make him undetectable for his entry," Rose says. "What he does once he's inside is his own problem. Bogie?"

Bogie nods and picks Trick up with just one hand covering nearly the man's entire body. "Have a nice flight," he says before catapulting the gunslinger off toward the city. Rose then snaps and Bogie transforms back into his minuscule form.

"Come along, you two. We have a job to do," Rose says to her servants as she flies off toward the city.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 25th October 2013, 8:18 pm

[ATTN: Rose]

He smirked as he realized where she was going with this. Fine by me. He almost preferred it.

He pulled in his arms and legs as Bogie grabbed him, and was sent flying into the air. For a moment, he thought he wasn't going to make it; but he rose above the side of the city, and he rolled as he landed to break his fall.

He ducked to the side as he rolled out of it, pressing up against the wall of the nearest building and crouching there, his coat pulled tight about his shoulders. Assuming she wasnt lying about her spell... no one woulda ace noticed his fall. He'd just look like another homeless beggar.

And there seemed to be plenty of those. The whole city reeked, and there was no movement. Everyone was too weak, too hungry, too broken. They'd notice him if he didnt act the same.

So moving around would be slow. But he could be very, very patient.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 25th October 2013, 9:34 pm

(ATTN : All)

Meriel smiled to the two who were departing. ''Good Luck !! '' She said while waving before she caught up with the others who had started to move as she was last to say it. ''C'mon Calamity let's go !'' The android followed her and the rest of the group went in search for a good hiding place.

(ATTN : Camp Group)

It seemed that Danielle had sent her legion to scout further for cover and they had found the perfect place. Meriel was impressed. ''Wow, that sure is a good spot ! ''

''Yep seem like that's where we're going ! '' Maeva said with a smile. ''Right sis ?''

''Yeah !'' Maeve said looking a bit more joyful then earlier.

The group walked toward this region that seemed to be the perfect place to hide, this scarf talking even more, sometimes of things that the twins didn't exactly understand. But after a good walk, they finally made it to the spot. The twins were evaluating together from where to where they would need to make the illusion.

''We'll wait for your friends to come back Aunt Dani ! '' Maeva said toward Danielle, talking about her legion that went out to take some wood.

After a few minutes, Maeve said ''They're coming sister.''

''Good. I guess we'll start then~ '' Maeva said cheerfully letting the legion enter the beyond the zone where the illusion would be and both her and her sister hold hands at this moment and cast illusion magic. You could hear them whisper something, but nobody would truly be able to hear what or understand it. Something shape around their region, it looked like a barrier on their side. However from the other side no soul would be able to make the difference unless something went out.

''Illusion done !'' Maeva said sitting down near the group with her sister. It's then that Maresca offer some food. ''Food ! ~ Me want some ! '' She said with a smile.

''Me too'' Maeve said at her turn.

''I'm good for now thanks ! '' Meriel said wanting to let others get some provision first, she was more then okay with all the pie she ate earlier.

At the mention of Danielle looking pale, Maeve looked her way and she tilt her head a bit on the side. ''Are you gonna be truly okay Aunt Dani ?

''And yep we wait for now. ''

''Oh that makes me think I can send one of the drones closer on stealth mode which make them invisible so that it can see their movements or something ! '' With that Meriel take out a tablet and seemed to be typing a few weird codes in it and then one of the droned turned invisible and moved out of the area knowing there was nothing close that could see something weird come out of nowhere. As it moved out it produced a small wave in the barrier that quickly replaced itself to it's calm and stable self, almost like water.

Meriel then take out something that seemed really small and somehow by clicking a button it started to shape into something bigger and it was a satellite to have the info from the drone. ''There we go all set ! I have visual from my tablet ! '' Although her screen was most likely one in form of hologram which she could make bigger or smaller at will, she make it bigger for the group to see.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 25th October 2013, 11:41 pm

[Attn: Meriel, Camp]

Calamity kept silent the entire time, but he was still as vigilant as ever. The android walked with Meriel, sticking to her like a shy child. The darkness soon became an issue for Calamity, despite his superhuman vision. Enemies could easily blend into the silhouettes of the background. The droids were of little help, as they also provided limited vision and radar coverage. Calamity switched to his infrared vision on the way to the camping spot. When the group reached the resting site, Calamity shared Maresca's uneasiness. He hated being on the ground while it's dark. He wanted to suggest using the drones to set up a perimeter around the site, but Meriel sent one off.

Calamity assigned the remaining two drones to stand at the edge of the barrier looking out away from the rock outcropping. "I will use the remaining drones to stand watch. This darkness is quite hazardous, and so I will operate more cautiously until conditions improve." Calamity thought it was still dark due to his vision only detecting heat. He didn't notice Maresca's light until the drones caught sight of it.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 26th October 2013, 10:25 am

{Attn: All}

"It is not as good as the pies, but here you go." Maresca hands Maeva a small bag. After she is done handing out the treats to the others, she finds a nice quiet place. It is away from the other, but still within visual of them. She digs out a couple of books and a writing utensil from her bag. She sits down with her small light spheres hovering around her and begins to write. The kids will never believe this turn of event, neither will the rest of the group. She only hopes they are alright.

Maresca wonders if they had visited the earth temple before coming here, would she be carrying the staff still. She feels almost naked without it, but right now it contains no more power than a stick. The scratching against the paper continues as Maresca chronicles what has happened today. Has it only been a day? Who knows time may move funny here.

She worries about Rose and Trick. Even though they may not be the most friendly, they are still part of the team. A team the Gods--eh the Von Chrests selected her to be a part off. If they lost anyone they would be weaker.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 26th October 2013, 6:45 pm

Ariadne followed Danielle to the hiding place. She had to be careful not to bump into anyone; it was dark. She felt a twinge in her eye and blinked them tightly. Upon opening them she was able to see clearly. Her wolf powers were stronger, how was that possible? Halloween had to be very close.

Ariadne watched the twins mouth a spell. She tried to read their lips, but it was too fast. She did not feel a change at all when it had taken affect. The twins were really cute, in a shadowy sort of way.

"I have some snacks if anyone is hungry. I wish my friend Dania was here, that woman could cook," Maresca said. Ariadne took a bag and said, "Thanks," pulling out the treat. Not paying much attention, she tried to plan a battle strategy encase there was no life to summon here.

''Oh that makes me think I can send one of the drones closer on stealth mode which make them invisible so that it can see their movements or something ! ''  
Merial's exclamation made her curious. She watched as
Meriel then take out something that seemed really small and somehow by clicking a button it started to shape into something bigger and it was a satellite to have the info from the drone. ''There we go all set ! I have visual from my tablet ! ''
Thinking quickly, she knew the gist of the plan. Merial was definitely skilled. She studied the hologram.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 26th October 2013, 6:52 pm

All

Cerberus nodded her heat at Danielle. It wasn’t long before the decision had been reached to send both Rose and Trick. She did not argue and thought it was a good idea. At least they could work together. They made their way to a safe refuge where Danielle’s minions thought it would be safe for them.

When they came up on the camp site, they made camp and began to get ready for the night. She makes her way over to where she can see out and over the area. She sits on a rock. Something seemed wrong and the hair on the nape of Cerberus’s neck rose and stood on end. She growled as she looked up into the sky. She wanted to howl but controlled the urge to do so.

She couldn’t remember the last time she felt like this. Ever sense they had taken back Halloween City from the darkness, there had been nothing to be afraid of. She sat there and looked at the house. It looked so close and yet so far away. It had a foreboding look to it.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 26th October 2013, 9:42 pm

[ATTN:  ALL Except Trick & Rose]

Malakai's black hands find their way around Maresca's waist, his chest fully against her back as his chin rests on her shoulder.  His eyes, bright and matching those of his brother's, become excited as he grins, his hands sliding down her hips in a very invasive manner.  His eyes meet those of the twins as he speaks to Maresca, winking at them with a taunt.  

"Well, if it isn't my favorite light mage."  His voice says, having had his magic paralyze all bodies in the immediate area, save for their mouths, conveniently.  Or at least, he believes so, though unbeknownst to him, the android Calamity is unaffected.  "I truly have searched for you for so long, Maresca.  I'm so glad to see that we can be united."

Maresca thinks she feels something on her.  Something settles on her back.  Her eyes widen and her breath shakes.  She is too scared to breath.  She tells her body to run away, but it refuses to move.  "W...wh..at do you...want?  Who..are you?"  She looks at the others, but they are not helping her either.  "Help me."

Malakai laughs with an evil, chilling laugh.  He can feel the spirits trapped in this realm all around him, swimming in madness and anger at his presence.  They were assisting to protect these travelers, but he knows they are not strong enough on their own to create a barrier powerful enough--having seen the group before the twins placed up the illusion helped him against their magic, as well.  After all, their magic is quite faulty.  

"My, my, you are adorable."  Malakai says sweetly, "You needn't worry.  I'll naught harm you.  You are too precious to me."

They are not helping...and she still cannot move anything but her mouth.  Maresca wants to scream, but will not give this creature the satisfaction.  His hands upon her feels dirty and wrong.  "You must have the wrong person.  I am not precious, I am just Maresca.  I am a normal human.  Tell me what makes me so precious to you?"  Her voice wavers softly.

Malakai smiles wickedly, sniffing at her hair before saying a vague statement that hardly explains anything to anyone.  "You're my Leesha, Maresca.  I'm going to make you a mommy."

[ATTN: Trick, Rose]

Suddenly, the citizens within the colonies begin to scream, quite frightened of what appears within their homes. Much scattering and running occurs as doors lock and windows slam shut with bangs and scrapes. Many disappear overall as two forms appear, standing erect and silent. One is Trick, the other is Rose--but neither are the real Trick or Rose. Their eyes are black, their teeth sharp like one that would be familiar to them.

They simply stand there, smiling, seeming to ponder on whether or not they will destroy the very colony in which they currently stand.

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 26th October 2013, 10:44 pm

[Attn: Camp group, Malakai]

Calamity continued to watch the endless darkness until a new being suddenly...appeared within the vicinity. He heard a dark and unfamiliar voice along with Meresca, seemingly in danger. The android quickly turned to see a stranger with his arms around the woman and his chin on her shoulder. As soon as he heard the words "Help me", Calamity went completely defensive, pulling out both of his kama, ready to throw them square into the intruder's face.

"Intruder, you are deemed an unavoidable threat. You have 10 seconds to release Meresca and come peacefully or I remove you by force...10...9...8...7..." As Calamity counted down, he readied himself to make any sudden movements. If the stranger so much as moved in a threatening manner, the android would descend upon him like a hawk on his prey.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 26th October 2013, 11:09 pm

[Attn: Group]

Danielle stood there, rooted to the spot, teeth gritted. Her and her legion unable to move. This was the despot. Her body tensed, trying to fight against what held her. Finally, she relaxed and held at the ready for if some opportunity presented itself.

Oddly, it seemed the machine man was somehow unaffected. She stood quietly as she waited for her chance to move.

As the machine stands up behind him, Malachi rolls his eyes in annoyance. Releasing Maresca, he turns around to face Calamity, a tone of irritation evident in his voice.

"Well, you're not a very well-trained robot, are you?" Malachi says, crossing his arms. "Interrupting a conversation is lesson one of etiquette. Even the twin brats know better than that."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 26th October 2013, 11:29 pm

[Attn: Camp]

Even though the intruder released Meresca, Calamity refused to ease up on him. It was strange how none of the others bothered to move. In fact, they looked to be paralyzed. And yet Calamity couldn't figure out how this man caused everyone to freeze in place, except for the android himself. Perhaps a nerve agent was released into the air that paralyzed organic beings. Either way, Calamity could hardly register this sudden appearance as a conversation. With kama held firm, Calamity ordered the newcomer to step away from Meresca, as well as to state why he is here.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 26th October 2013, 11:43 pm

If Maresca could shake she would. “But I am just a child myself. I won't let you of all people make me a mother.” She needs to get this man away from her and get out of here. She can feel his hands roaming her body still. She gets a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach.

The android finally heeds her call for help, however he does not attack. The man relinquishes his hold of her, but she still cannot move. He is distracted by the android. She has to do something...anything. She begins to concentrate. She pictures several small balls of light behind him. She stares ahead her eyes seemingly fixed on Ariande as she concentrates. The balls of light change shape to arrow shapes. At this point she doesn't care about hurting him. She want him to be gone, and she wants an explanation. She doesn't say anything as she releases her arrows at the one who held her captive. They are not powerful or plentiful enough to be fatal, but enough to harm him.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 27th October 2013, 2:56 pm

(ATTN : Camp group)

Meriel smiled toward Calamity as he told he would be using the other drones for better vision outside. ''Good idea Calamity !''

''Yeaaah ! '' Maeva exclaimed loudly as Maresca gave her the bag. Maeva started to share with her sister. ''Want some sis?''

''Yeah I do !'' Maeve replied with a small smile.

It's then that Malakai make his appearence. Appearing behind Maresca no less, both of the twins get a bit suprised by that and the barrier flicker a bit, but then comes back to normal as they put back their focus on it. The mage also wink at them and they both glare at him.

Meriel recall the image from her tablet the moment someone else appear and that she can't move. She's so glad this thing had vocal command and that it seemed like he was a bit too busy to have noticed it. Ugh, that man was so DISGUSTING. Meriel thought he was so lucky she couldn't move.

They were unable to move and so was the rest of the group... but the twins more than knew why. Malakai then mention something that make them react with a face that was almost telling ''Really ?... ''[i] and then they start speaking.

''He's soooo jealous...'' Maeva said with the most bored face ever.

''He sure is.'' Maeve said looking just like her sister at the moment.

Malakai glares at the twins, ready to speak until Calamity speaks behind him. It is then that he turns to face the android and turns his back on the brats, trying to hide his irritation of them and make it seem as though his irritation is from that of the robot.

''Oh... Look Maeve... he's sooo trying to ignore us. ''

''He is ! He is !'' Maeve replied.

''He's just mad that we're so right.'' Maeva added with a little giggle and she watched the android actions with curiosity.

Meriel grin when she see that Calamity was able to move. [i]''I see his little trick doesn't work on my baby.''
She thought to herself.

Maeva retake Malakai on his line about Calamity. ''I think he's quite perfectly trained !''

Maeve would nod, but she just answered seeing how she couldn't move. ''Yep ! He sure is, I don't believe interrupting that kind of conversation is bad. ''

''What she said.'' Maeva replied with a little laugh before she would make a pie appear over his head, hoping it would success, although the real reason was to try and make so his attention would be more on the pie then on Maresca's move that had started.

Meriel join the attacks by launching a breath of ice in the direction of his legs, hoping it would freeze the feet or a bit higher. However it was a bit difficult to focus in such position, even more to aim well, seeing how she couldn't move at all. If it worked he wouldn't be able to move.

(ATTN : Trick, Rose)

Trick's disguise flicker a bit before returning to normal at the same time as the barrier did even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 27th October 2013, 5:09 pm

Ariadne's muscles suddenly tense to such an extreme she feels a twinge of pain. She tries to take a step forward but her body refuses. She begins to hyperventilate, everyone else appeared to be frozen too.

That's when she saw the monster against Maresca's back. Ariadne wanted to race to her and claw the man across the face until he bled. But, all she could do was watch. It sickened her. Her hearing acute, she was able to hear every word. "W...wh..at do you...want?  Who..are you?" "Help me."
The vulgar man continued to speak of uniting with Maresca, and of becoming her mate. Not wanting to hear any more, Ariadne made a deep growl barring her teeth. She called, roughly her last resort, "Holo," and her wolf partner appeared suddenly at her feet. Now in a low whisper she said, "Attack."

"Intruder, you are deemed an unavoidable threat. You have 10 seconds to release Meresca and come peacefully or I remove you by force...10...9...8...7..."
The others had found ways to attack as well. She was relived when Calamity's threat made him back away.

She watched as Holo ran directly toward the man, ears pulled forward, snarling  in aggression. The man seemed to be too distracted by the twins snickering and Calamity to notice. Holo slowed down. She was acting oddly, and returned. She was able to understand the sudden mood change in her friend. Their power over nature was entirely ineffective in this realm, she concluded.
It was then that Maresca looked directly at Ariadne. It shocked her a bit, but she looked very focused, it was not another call for help. Ariadne remembered back to the orb, there was a similarity in her expression to when she cast a light spell. She stared back with intensity, hoping it would work.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 27th October 2013, 7:01 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Trick had been moving slowly through the streets as suddenly the whole mood of the colony changed - people screamed, running quickly into their tiny homes and slamming the doors shut. Damn. Something was coming, and he pressed back against the wall, sliding down it and curling up against it, trying to look as small and scared as possible.

He looked down the streets from the corner of his eye, his eyes widening as he saw what had driven them back into their homes. He blinked and looked back down, curling in around himself. That's me. Or rather, it was some copy, not unlike the copy of himself that Von Chrest had become in a vain attempt to mess with him. You know what they say about seeing your doppelganger...

He pulled his arms inside his jacket, wrapping it around him from the inside and hiding the fact that he had one hand on his gun and the other in an inside pocket to find a flashbang. He doubted these two doubles would leave well enough alone, and he needed to be ready to add to the chaos himself, after all.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 27th October 2013, 7:03 pm

Open

Cerberus hadn't even tried moving, but she had heard the noise going on not far from her. She was close to the main group but was facing away from them. She attempted to move and couldn't. Apparently they weren't as hidden as first thought. She finally gives in and howls.

She twitches her snout as she listens to the group behind her. "Why not ask the woman if she wants to go with you before making her go with you. If you are as ugly as you sound I wouldn't want to go with you. Such a repulsive voice. Even a mother would run from that smut." she said chuckling.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 28th October 2013, 9:06 pm

Ice formed at his feet as Meriel's breath attack was successful, as well as the arrows, slamming into Malakai's back. The pie, however, redirected and slammed into Calamity's face. Black blood oozed from the wounds and he growled angrily.

Black water formed around his feet, melting the ice almost instantly and he went invisible, though the water remained, showing their reflections clearer than normal water ever could. As he went invisible, everybody would find they could move again.

An instant later, he reappeared in front of Ariadne, grabbing her and licking her cheek. He laughed, then disappeared again. One could hear his footfalls and his laughter.

Danielle stumbled slightly as she was given control back of her body. She immediately pulled out her gun and searched around. When he reappeared, she aimed her gun at him, but stopped to avoid friendly fire. Finally, when he vanished again, she yelled, "Clear out!" and opened fire where she heard his laughter.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 28th October 2013, 9:33 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca watches the arrows hit Malakai. Her heart skips a beat as black blood drips from the wounds. His angry growl sends chills down her spine. Then he disappears. Maresca falls to her knees her paralysis broken. She closes her hands tightly reliving his hands on her body. Sure she has been propositioned before, but no one has ever touched her. Never like that either.

She want nothing more than curl up and cry. “Wait.” She calls out and looks up at the twins. “I saw the way you two looked at him. You recognized him. I want you to tell us everything you know about him. Starting with who is this Leesha and how can we beat him.” Her tone is a bit harsh as she hugs herself.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 29th October 2013, 12:36 pm

The counterattack proved successful, but suddenly everything went black. Calamity reached up to his visor and felt something wet and goopy. Did this come from the stranger? As Calamity wiped the substance off his visor, he learned that it was a pie. The android stood in a confused manner until he heard a growl. The man had disappeared, leaving a highly reflective liquid on the ground.

Calamity saw him reappear next to Ariadne, but he disappeared a second later. Calamity ordered the two drones to stand by Meriel as he intently scanned the area with his infrared vision. The intruder's laughter and footsteps only made it easier to find him, as Danielle fired in the man's general direction.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 29th October 2013, 4:51 pm

(ATTN : Camp group)

Both of the twins had a big smile in their face when they saw attacks hit... buuut glare at the mage the moment the pie was redirected. ''Booooring...'' Maeva commented.

''MmhMmh.'' Maeve added.

Meriel saw that her ice worked and smirked, she however got extremelly angry when Calamity received the pie. ''How dare you.... '' The air became colder till she lost focus because of him licking Adriane's cheek. ''Ewwww.... '' She noticed she could move and at the call of Danielle, she went down to give the woman some range of fire, but being mad like she was, Meriel just waited for him to reappear to attempt to freeze him again.

The twins went duck down as well, watching closely and wondering what they could do this time around while Danielle was shooting the man. It's then that Maresca asked information and Maeva sigh. ''I hardly think this is the time, but fine. Leesha is our mom. He's jealous he couldn't get her and our dad got her. So technicly speaking he's our uncle, but ....''

''We hate him.'' Maeve added.

''...I just had an idea.'' Maeva said with a smirk. ''HEY UGLY FACE ! How about you show yourself ?! Or are you too afraid that we would hate that ugly face of yours ?! ''

Maeve gasp and say ''Sis !'' Maeve was a bit worried this may have made the guy more angry then he already was and could come back and bite. But then again... if he showed himself maybe they would be able to do something. Maeve focused in case they would have to teleport away from him quickly.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 29th October 2013, 5:35 pm

Maresca listens closely to the twins.  Their uncle?  The brought us out here for some family dispute?.  She is angry.  She shakes her head.  "Unbelievable."  She mutters.  They are all looking around as if he is still around.  

She looks down and sees the black liquid where he was standing.  It is too much to be his black blood.  She goes to the edge of the pool and bend down.  It looks as black as his blood.  Did her attack cause that much damage?  She reaches out and touches the liquid.  

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 29th October 2013, 7:57 pm

As the light from Maresca's attack hit Malecai she  winced. Black, thick blood had oozed from his wounds and pooled on the floor. It was unlike any other creature's blood she'd ever seen, "Gross," she muttered. Still held into a tight position, her eyes flashed forward to find Malakai. In an instant, his long, cold tongue slithered up her cheek and then he was gone.  Her expression went blank and her face paled, with a green undertone. Her face suddenly became hot and she blushed. "Eeeeeeeeeeewww!" When her muscles loosened and she could move again, she fell, wiping her face. She whimpered another, "Eeew." Malakai's laughter made her blush again. She stood up and collected herself. Malakai was still here, shuddered. On edge, she readied her claws and fangs. *ear twitch* ''I hardly think this is the time, but fine. Leesha is our mom. He's jealous he couldn't get her and our dad got her. So technicly speaking he's our uncle, but ....'' ''We hate him.'' So, Malakai was their uncle, and he wants revenge of some sort? Ariadne had suspected Minrai had kept something from us. Ariadne breathed and the green undertone on her face faded. ''...I just had an idea.'' Maeva said with a smirk. ''HEY UGLY FACE ! How about you show yourself ?! Or are you too afraid that we would hate that ugly face of yours ?! ''
Ariadne gasped and scanned the room, would he appear?

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next