Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 29th October 2013, 9:29 pm

[ATTN:  Group]

Malakai is surprised as Maresca decides to make a fun chat about him with his nieces when he is still an obvious threat.  Clearly, the woman isn't as timid as he initially thought.   Such a shame, but that does not matter.  He quickly dodges the bullets coming from Dani as she shoots outwards, all of her allies quick to dodge the bullets while they can as the Twins easily answer Maresca's question with quite harsh words.

With a flick of his invisible fingers, the twins are instantly hanging from the air, crammed and separated into different cages, metal plates appearing to have been nailed into their face, despite the lack of blood or any sign of pain from the two.  

A voice echoes about the group as darkness grows, laughing as he finishes a few, small words.  "Sorry, my dearest brats.  Your idiot father made this deal so that I wouldn't kill you--and believe me, I would have--so stay out of this.  That was the deal, so fulfill your end of the bargain and watch the show."

The sky instantly darkens even more, clouds forming all over as Maresca bends over to meet her reflection's touch.  As contact is made between the two, Maresca's reflection smiles at her, but with sharp, vampiric fangs and red eyes.  She instantly rises out of the black ooze, knocking Maresca to the floor with a swift kick and an inhuman speed.  She laughs evilly with a colder version of Maresca's voice.

But...this is not the only problem.  Wraiths rise--skeletons of human remains following them, bearing shields and swords and ready to fight.  Unfortunately, neither human nor physical weapons will harm these undead minions that have come to surround them.  

Just as Maresca has risen from her black puddle, more follower her--darkened, vampiric versions of each of the Twins' champions.  Each of which take no time jumping out with an inhuman speed of their own.  Even a darker version of Calamity is pulled through--except though his eyes are red, his teeth sharp and his hair black with what looks like a blue-purple shine to his skin for some odd reason.

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 30th October 2013, 4:01 pm

[Attn: Rose, Trick]

As if their disguises didn't work, the two dopplegangers looked at both Trick and Rose and smiled. Dopple-Trick got a mischievous look in his eye and whispered to Dopple-Rose.

Immediately, feathered wings came off of Dopple-Rose, obscuring both Trick and Rose's vision. The wings cleared away and at Rose's feet was a grenade that immediately went off.

Trick, on the other hand, found himself somewhere else. He'd recognize it as his stomping grounds from his dalliances with trafficking. Everything as he remembered it was worse, the amount of people nearly quadrupled.

He'd suddenly feel a cut on his back and whispering in his ear. "Welcome home..." His true name was spoken. Then the person was gone.

[Attn: Group]

Immediately, everyone was set upon by their dopplegangers. They'd soon find their "others" had abilities similar to themselves and were just as powerful.

Last edited by Venom on 30th October 2013, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 30th October 2013, 4:23 pm

[Attn: Doppelgänger]

A clone...how...unoriginal. Bogeyman had tried that on her once, thinking that she might be frightened of herself. Of course, he was wrong. But, ah...this one was angelic and not a carbon copy. How...tedious. As her vision is temporarily obscured, Rose remains entirely still. Trying to trick the mistress of illusions...with an illusion. Yes, that made perfect sense.

The grenade goes off at her feet but when the blast clears, she isn't there anymore. Instead, she stands several yards away, having used her own illusion powers to disguise her movements to the inhabitants as she saw what was coming next and quickly flew out of the way. "Mortals and their weapons," she says.

Still, she was utterly apathetic towards what occurred around her. Her face bore a completely disinterested stare as she looks back to the replicas. "Hm..."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 30th October 2013, 6:29 pm

Maresca's mouth opens wide as her evil doppleganger rises out of the water.  She knocks Maresca to the ground and stands over her cackling.  Maresca looks at the being, not noticing the other dopplegangers or their evil helpers rise.  She is the pure opposite of Maresca.  Instead of kind and helpful, the doppleganger is harmful and devious.  The doppleganger is also fast and spontaneous instead of slow and calculating.  

Maresca slowly rises and stares at the doppleganger.  She is surprised to see the infamia wings on the doppleganger's back.  Maresca resists the urge to touch her back.  She wonders, first the picture in the temple, now this.  Now is not the time to think of that though.  The doppleganger goes to strike her again, but Maresca somehow dodges it.  “Please, we are the same.  Why are you trying to hurt me?”

“We are not the same you little baby.”  The doppleganger taunts.  “I am everything you wished you could be.  I am powerful, strong, and respected.  No one looks down on me, or they are dead.”  The doppleganger draws her daggers.  They are a twisted twins to the ones Maresca owns.  “Besides who said anything about harming you?  I just want to touch you and bring you home to play.”  The corners of the doppleganger's mouth curl upwards.  “Actually go ahead and resist, it does not matter to me if you are injured.”  

The doppleganger rushes Maresca again, this time she does not dodge fast enough and a dagger catches her shoulder.  Maresca spins and faces the doppleganger  She places a light shield in front of her.  It contains little spikes.  “I am not going anywhere with you.  I...if you want me, come and get me.”

The doppleganger accepts the challenge.  She replaces her daggers and creates a dark sword. “I never thought you would ask.  Do you think you can stop me with your pathetic light display?”  She swings the sword at the shield.  Maresca struggles against it, but maintains the shield.  The doppleganger pulls the sword away.  “You are stronger than you appear.”

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 30th October 2013, 8:18 pm

[ATTN: Doppelganger]

Trick ducked as he felt someone move behind him, grunting in pain as the knife cut up his back behind his shoulder. He twisted to face him, but somehow he was already gone as his location started to sink in. Now what does he expect me to do?

He was in the middle of the warehouse where the selling took place - the actual, freaking middle. He took off running to the back, searching for cover, hearing as he was noticed and gunfire followed him before he managed to reach some cover.

This isn't real. Couldn't be; but he felt just as irritated as he had when he'd wandered through here.

He'd taken the long route home - he could have gone straight through Europe to the ports, but he... meandered a bit, leaving a trail of ashes behind. He'd just so been lucky enough to find the front to a human trafficking chain in Italy and... well...

But maybe... he had been dropped back in his world. He'd have to act like it was real anyways, just in case so he didn't die, but...

He reached in his coat pocket for his bombs. Burn it all down.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 30th October 2013, 9:09 pm

(ATTN : Camp Group )

Both of the twins had been seperated into different cages that were quite cramped and forcing them to be on a sitting position as well. The metal plate was covering their mouth and so they could see what was going on. Maeva was quite mad at him thinking ''He call us cheaters when he's no better. ''

Maeve however was quite afraid, but mad as well. She thought of her dad wanting deeply a hug right now.

The situation wasn't getting any better, doubles were appearing and Meriel couldn't help but have her... aspect of observation kick in. What could be this Calamity's double specs ? ... Wait... it was a copy... a mere COPY ... ''Calamity show that piece of junk who's the boss ! '' Meriel ordered.

''As for me... I believe I have... my own double to take care of.'' Meriel got her attention toward her double, but also toward the large number of undead. ''Maybe I can freeze the ground to make the undead slip ? '' She jumped away and tried breathing on the ground to freeze it, hoping her double wouldn't get in her ways before she did it. Meriel was targeting only a part where the largest group was, without being too close to others yet.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 31st October 2013, 1:27 pm

[Attn: Camp]

The scene turned hectic as dark figures crawled out of the liquid, all sharing the same appearance as members of the group. One even took Calamity's appearance, although a red glare was visible under the copy's visor. Calamity put away his kama and drew his beam scythe. The fake drew its own pair of kama, the beams red rather than orange. The two androids eyed each other tensely, waiting for one to make a move.

At the moment Meriel ordered Calamity to attack, both darted straight towards each other. They clashed in a loud zap as the scythe and kama struck in a draw. Calamity spun to free his scythe, following with a swift swipe to the neck. Copy Calamity easily ducked under the attack to slash at Calamity's waist. At the last moment, Calamity jumped back. Copy Calamity pressed on the offensive, continuing to attack. The fight soon became a flurry of attacks and counterattacks, so fast and intricate, it would be difficult for anyone else to follow.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 31st October 2013, 5:09 pm

our idiot father made this deal so that I wouldn't kill you--and believe me, I would have--so stay out of this. That was the deal, so fulfill your end of the bargain and watch the show. The twins were forced into cages by a mere flick of a finger.

Ariadne widened her eyes and breathed. A jolt of anxiety rushed through her at the word kill. She would die, she thought, she was not strong enough to live. And in her panic, a dark figure lunged at her. Instinctively she dodged the attack and looked up. The attacker looked just like her, except with ashen coloring and an evil air.Ariadne narrowed her eyes as she went into kill mode. The panic stilled and all she felt was a lust for blood. She may not live, but she was going to put up a fight. Evaluating the situation quickly, she knew this was an attempt to kill her and everyone else by Malakai. But, she could not look away from this copy to help the others. She jumped and hit the clone hard on the arm, clawing her. Black blood like Malakai's splattered out of the wound. Wordlessly, the clone stared back with eerie, red eyes.

The clone spun and drew some fog in, blowing it into Ariadne. She could not see at all. When suddenly, sharp claws dug deep in her back. Ariadne screamed despite herself as the hot blood dripped down her skin. She winced, and yelled, "How did you do that?" The clone sucked the fog back in. Replying darkly, "I am much stronger than you, idio--!" Ariadne did not wait for her to finish. She ran up close to her evil counterpart, close enough to feel her breath. And, she bit down hard on her neck. A purple shadow teared from the clone's body as she fell stood motionlessly. The clone obliterated at the very instant she began to drink. The black blood had touched the very ends of her fangs. There, it permanently tainted them.

"I won," she decided, her hands shaking in front of her. She felt like she could demolish a tank. Ariadne's eyes flashed red, just as her clone's looked. The battle was not over for the others. She nearly ran further into the madness, but, it was not her battle to fight. Everyone had to overcome their own clone, she concluded. Ariadne licked her fangs and growled.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 1st November 2013, 11:41 am

==> Moved to Role-Play Archives

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top