Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Eliza on 2nd October 2013, 7:43 pm

[Attn: Meriel, Dani, Cemetery]

Calamity never moved as he understood his orders. While he realized that some dirt was on him, he never bothered to clean it. "I appreciate your concern." He commented after Meriel finished wiped away the last of the debris. Things seemed to be fine until the android's owner blew an icy wind on the female before her along with her other creatures. Calamity merely watched, wondering what Meriel was up to. It was then that the woman showed signs of violence and proceeded to order an attack. Calamity jumped in front of Meriel, one end of his staff emitting a powerful scythe-shaped beam. Before the crossbowmen fired their volley, Calamity pulled Meriel up into the air with his arm around her waist. The android flew several meters upwards, dodging any fire that came from the crossbows.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 2nd October 2013, 7:47 pm

Cerberus looked at the half lizard woman. "I like the way you think." She then looks over to the other voice she had heard. It was a man's voice, or so she thought. "I can agree. I knew a Von Chrest once. This would not surprise me if this a joke of his or something." she said.

However she doesn't get to say anything else as the lizard looking woman froze the monster like things and then the woman who was controlling. She backs off and wonders what the heck just happened.

"Can't we talk about this like respectable people of our worlds? The only one not using any brains here is you woman!" She looks at the half lizard person who was being attacked. "You need some help?" she offered. Not that it was needed now that the robot like thing had pulled her into the air.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 2nd October 2013, 8:46 pm

Meriel and Calamity rise into the air, just as the crossbow bolts stop in mid-air, refusing to reach not only their target, but their unintended destination. The sky lights up for just a moment--one brief moment, as smoke and fog covers the air and then disperses quickly.

Now, floating slightly above the two flying creatures, another figure flies. This one, however, seems to be in a seated position, legs crossed and hands folded over them in a relaxed position.

He's similar to humans in appearance, although quite short for one. His height can be estimated to be about five feet tall at the most, but his features are quite inhuman overall. His skin is tinted blue, his eyes a cat-like design with bright, shining yellow in the dim light. His dark, purple hair is rather short, but stylish to fit along with his velvety-red, rich clothing that would be worn by a Lord.

As he speaks, his Cheshire-like grin is exposed to show razor sharp teeth in his mouth and his voice echoes across the Cemetery for all to hear. "Now, now, children. My children play better with others, and that is saying something, considering that they are mine.

Now...Meriel, my dear, why don't you and Calamity come down and we all have some pie, hmm?? Little Dani over there won't be able to control her Legion any more and there is no threat to you. I guarantee it."

Meriel is surprised when she see the figure appear. A short man with interesting feature... could he know more information about this realm ? It's then that she's called by her name to come down. ''Looks like it's safe now Calamity... thanks for the save out there. That girl have some self control issues... '' She said looking annoyed.

''Coming sir !''

Calamity quickly turned to face the assailant, prepared to take further evasive maneuvers. He then sees the bolts are frozen in mid air, as if time stopped around them. The sight confused Calamity but he kept close to Meriel. Light poured into the scene, distracting Calamity for a brief moment, and a dense fog appears from nowhere, disappearing just as quickly a moment later.

A new figure showed up just above Calamity’s head. Before Calamity could speak, the blue-skinned newcomer already started talking. Meriel gave the all clear, so the android hovered back downward. He marked that woman as a potential threat in his mind, but gave his attention to the lordly character.

Meriel smiled to the lord. ''Thank you for helping out... not to mention offering pie is quite awesome !.... say you wouldn't happen to have seen a very futuristic tranport airship have you ?.... '' She then slap her forehead. ''Where are my manners.... I'm Meriel !''

Dani watched the spectacle with fury, mouth pulling into a rictus snarl until someone other than Issachar appeared. Then her face resumed its stoic demeanor.

She found his words to be correct. Her subtle hand signals to Malice and Flawed went unheeded. They merely stood there at ease.
"Do you mean me harm like the Abomination?" she inquired.

Minrai smiles as he slowly lowers towards the ground, gently levitating above the ground. "Malice. Flawed. You are dismissed."

Surely as the words are spoken, the small minions swiftly take their leave with an organized and silent exit. He lowers his legs, feet touching the ground to reveal that his indeed quite short. "Judge their souls, if you will--you will find that they are not the abominations of which you are so fondly familiar."

Minrai's voice rises, this time, become slightly louder as his gaze finds the eyes of all around him, looking about at more than just those immediately before him. "I am Lord Minrai Von Chrest. I ask that no one battles another here, on my family graves. It would be quite an insult towards my family ancestors."

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 2nd October 2013, 8:54 pm

[Attn: Group]

Dani's teeth gritted slightly as he dismissed her Legion. He presumed too much, but was obviously too powerful to take lightly. She would hold back and see his intentions.

At his words, she gazed over the Abomination and her mechanical companion, opening her sight to the ethereal. Sure enough, the Abo--the woman's soul was neither twisted nor evil. It was a good soul. What had surprised her more was that the machine had a soul. What a concept. She regarded this woman--Meriel. Her voice and face were neutral.

"If you dare to attack my Legion or myself again," she said, "one of us will be dead." She dismissed the woman and turned her attention back to this short person with the lordly manner.

"Are you responsible for my being here?" she asked.

Last edited by Legionator on 3rd October 2013, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 2nd October 2013, 9:08 pm

[ATTN: Cemetery]

Trick blinked as the lizard woman attacked, fighting back a laugh. Well. This was nice. At least now he knew the lizard was an idiot. She assaults the fighter and is surprised when she hits back. Honestly.

He stood back, studying their fighting patterns until something suddenly changed. He stiffened, glaring up at the man floating down to greet them - the worst yet of this freakshow. His eyes narrowed as he watched him taking control of the situation. Oh, he could tell already. He and this man were not going to be friends.

He feigned a smile as the man looked at the lot of them. Von Chrest. Bingo.

He only raised an eyebrow, spinning his pistol on his finger as the professional woman asked the question they all wondered.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 2nd October 2013, 9:18 pm

[Attn: Open]

Rose follows the movement of this odd little...thing with only her eyes. She must admit, she was thoroughly amused by its demeanor for a bit. She sits upon her little seat of bat-devils, legs crossed with her head resting against her fist, sporting half a smile. Her little rabbit-devil and bat-devil stooges watch with her. But the words spoken don't sit nearly as well with them. "Highness, how can you be so calm?!" Wyvern asks,

"Yeah! It sounds as if you're being subjugated!" Bogie adds. "You don't wanna show this poser who the queen of the monsters is?"

"Bogie, be a dear. Shut. Up," Rose says. Suddenly, Rose snaps her fingers and Bogie's mouth literally zips shut. "You're being terribly rude to the host. Besides, I'm dreadfully intrigued by what this 'Von Chrest' creature has to say."

Wyvern stares intently at the mischievous little man. She knew that Rose most likely knew it. But something was very wrong here. "Highness?"

Rose closes her eyes and stands upright as the bat-devils scatter out from beneath her and land on various tombstones, all around. If anything she looked half bored by this pointl

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 2nd October 2013, 9:36 pm

Maresca stayed hidden with her hands over her ears. The cat from earlier still hanging around her. She hears a voice permeating even her attempted blocks of noise. She cautiously peeks out from behind the gravestone and sees a weird little man. He makes offers of pie, and she can almost smell it. It must be her imagination.

The lizard like female introduces herself as Meriel. She does not know whether the female can trusted. The first woman she met moved her hands oddly. She looks offset that they did not work. The newcomer dismisses the weapons and introduces himself as Lord Minrai Von Chrest. He requests that they have no more battles around his ancestors. It must be nice to be surrounded his ancestors.

She can still feel unsettling in the air, and this is much worse than her visit to the infamia city. There is a part of her that want to ask what is going on and how she can get home, but a part of her does not want to go. The cat nuzzles against her bringing her back to reality. She pets her not moving from her spot.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 2nd October 2013, 10:12 pm

Ariadne stepped out of the shadows to see why the battle had suddenly stopped. As she grew closer she could see a man no taller than herself. Not intimidated by such a short man, she walked even closser. The voices around her growing louder. Her eyes widened as she saw his razor sharp teeth and frightful appearance. She stood, staring, her mouth dropped.

Luckily, Holo had been on guard watching as well, but at a closer distance than she had.  Along with the scattered voices and what information she could gather from Holo, she understood the current situation.

Ariadne wanted nothing more than to knock his smug look off his face. However, an odd pit had formed in her stomach stopped her. This man looks as if he is superior to even us mythical beings. "If I was to get into a fight with him and no one helped..." she paused. " I need to be cautious."

Ariadne was unnaturally hesitant. She was not used to such a setting, the dreary graveyard, sent chills down her spine, a late reaction to all of the oddities. Now, finally taking everything in, she sees an alien language on the graves, along with the name Von Chrest. Her powers are weak, without the lush greenery surrounding her. As she realized this, her ego took a hit, but she remained silent, gazing up at the self proclaimed man, Lord Minrai Von Chrest. Ever so curious, to find out if, how, and why he brought us here.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 3rd October 2013, 4:08 pm

(ATTN : all, Minry/Cerberus, Dani)

''It was a matter of self-defense, I just wanted to stop their movement, not kill them. Since you didn't seem to be listening and kept summoning them like a chicken that was about to loose its head. And as you noticed I caused you no real harm, so you should calm down and think a bit before attacking others. All I want is us working as a team, not kill or harm anyone. Keep that in mind. And for information, I'm a dragon, just not in my full form right now.'' She explained calmly hoping the girl would understand her point of view as well.

Turning back to Minrai, she smile ''So you're a Von Crest ?... Does that mean you understand the language on these tombs ? I don't have any data of that language and I'm very curious about it... same for ... any information about this realms since I detected a lot of anormalies coming from it.... I came to investigate !''

She then snap her fingers as if she just thought of something she forgot to do and look at Calamity. ''And he is Calamity, an android originaly for millitary security... but now assist me and various things. I modified him quite a bit actually ! '' You could almost see sparkles in her eyes as she spoke about Calamity.

''OH ! And ... wolfie ... thanks for the offer earlier ! But it's all good~ I hope I'll get some time to talk to you a lot as well, never meant an actual werewolf before... although I've seen a lot of wolf demons... but it's not really the same thing. '' She explains toward the werewolf.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 3rd October 2013, 4:59 pm

Meriel, Von Chrest, Rose All

Cerberus flashes her teeth in a grin to Meriel. "The pleasure would be mine as well. I promise my bark is worse then my bite unless needed." She turns her attention back to Minrai.

"Are you the same Minrai Von Chrest from Halloween City, or are you of his kin?" She asked truly interested. "I think everyone else should introduce their selves as well. Including those who are trying to stay hidden. My name is Cerberus Styx." She looks at the woman flying around landing on the tombstones.

"You do know that is disrespectful? They will haunt you and your decedents." she said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 3rd October 2013, 5:21 pm

[Attn: Meriel]

"My Legion were present and ready for attack," she said neutrally, not trace of emotion in her at all, still not taking her eyes off of this Minrai. "I didn't attack until you did. What you did was try to display power in an attempt to cow me. That in itself is still an attack. My original statement stands."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3rd October 2013, 7:22 pm

(ATTN: Graveyard)
Astrid wrinkled her forehead, blinking her eyes open. Through the misty glasses of her mask, she could see she was...in the ground? A wave of panic rushed over her, she started to claw at the top of the coffin, only to realize there was nothing but open sky. She was 'buried', but could easily get out. She relaxed, laying limp in the coffin.

But where was she? Last she remembered...it was still hazy. She heard voices above her- well, technically ground level. She reached for her staff, which was thankfully tucked nicely next to her. She could just fly out of here- o r. . . A mischievous smile came to her face. Nothing wrong with giving her company a good scare. If they were the ones who put her down there, it gave her a jump start- if not- well, a little prank never hurt anyone.

She thrust her chest out, opening her mouth- and screamed. A sirens shriek that echoed up from her grave, she rose up from the ground, levitating. Her back arched, her limbs splayed out around her in the air, bent back- as if an invisible rope was pulling her up from her resting place. Her bird mask and dark, ghoulish, witch-like costume made it all the more frightening. Her head was slung back limply, her staff still tightly in her hand. She could barely keep back her laughter, but the show must go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 3rd October 2013, 7:25 pm

[Attn: Open]

Sword was in hand, as well as her gun before the sound could even finish. She took a step back even as she turned to keep this Minrai in her sights. Was this a ploy of his...?

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 3rd October 2013, 7:51 pm

[Attn: Cerberus, Astrid, Open]

Rose stands there with her arms crossed when the wolf seems to speak to her. Then she looks around at her bat-devils, landing one the tombstones all around. "What, them? They might as well be animals. What they do is their business...or are you suggesting that every ant that crawls onto some poor mortal's grave stone is haunted by some ghoul?" She says. "I see no reason for anyone to haunt me. Besides, I don't frighten...at all. Actually. Wyvern, on record, how many ghosts already live in the palace?"

"42, highness," the little bat devil says.

"And how many have tried to 'haunt' me?"

"All of them, highness."

"And what do they do now?"

"Serve you eternally, highness!" Wyvern says, cheerily.

Rose reaches down and pets her little assistant. "Very good, Wyvern," Rose says. Then she hears more commotion and sees the child pretending to be some sort of ghoul. "Here we go again," she mumbles. All of the bat devils converge on her and transform, once again, into the wings against Rose's back. Then she hovers up and watches the child from a sitting position in the air. Holding out her hand, a glass of what looks like blood but is actually just wine appears, which she then takes a sip of.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 3rd October 2013, 8:22 pm

{Attn: All}

This is too weird. Maresca stands up from her hiding spot with the cat in her arms. "Definitely not on Arita anymore." She keep a careful eye on the others. They fighting my have stopped momentarily, but it does not mean it won't start again.

She slowly walks to Lord Von Chrest, ignoring everyone else and bows respectfully. "Lord Von Chrest Sir, I am sorry for the disturbance in your family's graveyard. I don't know about anyone else, but it is imperative that I get back. If you tell me how to leave this graveyard, I would be happy to without disturbing anything or anyone." She waits patiently for his response. She missed the old crew yes even Cassius.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 3rd October 2013, 9:22 pm

[ATTN: Cemetery]

He raised an eyebrow and barely nodded as the professional woman responded to the dragon. A voice of reason among the ridiculous pleasantries and posturing.

A scream suddenly rent the silence as they waited for Von Chrest's answer, and Trick's gun moved first, pointing at the girl rising above the grave as he took a step back, making sure to keep Von Chrest and the sudden kid in his sights. He raised a suspicious eyebrow at Von Chrest.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 4th October 2013, 11:58 am

[ATTN: ALL]

Lord Minrai Von Chrest remained standing still, letting those around him bicker, chatter, question, and wonder. They were all a rather rambunctious lot, some silent with curiosity and others not so much. He was used to this already from Halloween City, and of course Cerberus recognized him--he's so very touched.

"Yes, Cerberus." Minry replies, choosing to answer Cerberus' inquiry first. "And as you know, when one is called from their homeland by a Von Chrest, they won't get home until the purpose for which they are here is fulfilled. However, this time, I am much more generous. I will explain."

Minry floats up into the air again, so that all can get a clear view of him. He smiles wickedly with his usual sharp teeth, but his eyes speak of genuine amusement and friendliness. His voice still is louder so that all may here as he speaks to each visitor and guest. "Greetings, mortals and non-mortals alike. I did not call you here today. Unfortunately, it was my children."

At this part, he winks as two little twins appeared next to him in the air, one on each side. He smiles at each of them fondly before continuing. "Now, I would very much love to let them continue with their plans for you, but alas--I am feeling generous today and would prefer to make each of you more...cooperative.

So let me offer you this: Should each of you be respectful of the rules and be mindful and respectful to my children's purpose for you hear during your stay at our cemetery, I shall grant you one single wish. And I do mean one single wish--I can grant even the impossible. Is your loved one dead and gone? I'll bring them back. Do you wish to stop a war? Make someone love you? Do you wish for more power? I can give it all and more.

What say you?"

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 4th October 2013, 12:14 pm

[Attn: Minry, Open]

Dani's teeth gritted. Don't get to leave until I've 'fulfilled your purpose?' She'd level this entire cemetery if he thought--Brought here by children?! The nerve of this man. There would be no cooperation, she would...

Dani blinked as he finished. A wish? Any wish? The impossible? Behind that stoic face a flood of emotions gripped her, her eyes the only indicator that anything was going on.

She could go back in time. Stop the war before it ever happened and...no. Already she could see the regime continuing on as normal--and she'd learned the truth of the cost on the people. Bitterness squelched her heart.

A fleeting thought to going back before her town had been raided and her parents killed made her only feel disgust for herself. Again, it wouldn't have stopped the fall of the Order--or rather, she wouldn't have been around as a force against Issachar. It was only a fleeting thought, so why did her heart feel so heavy...?

Thanatos. The ultimate Legion. She could wish for all the pieces of his crest. That would...

Longing hit her face for a split second. No. She could find the pieces of Thanatos when she returned home. There was something else that she'd desired for a long time. Something...

"Tis the darkest glyph thou barest. It sacrifices stray souls to summon unearthly Force. Unearthly Force shall obey and serve thee. Tis named 'Chaos Legion.'"

A way that she'd no longer have to exercise the dark practice of sacrificing souls. The sages had told her it was impossible, but when not looking for Thanatos she pored over tomes, trying to find any way to bypass that blood price. Now...

Her features darkened for a second before resuming their stoic demeanor. Something too good to be true usually was.

"How do I know your offer is genuine?" she inquired. "How do I know you can even back up your words? Further, how do I know you that you won't grant the wish, but that it'll only be applicable to this Realm of yours, or that you'll just take it away right after you've given it?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 4th October 2013, 12:45 pm

[ATTN: Dani, ALL]

Minry's smile remains as the expected question is quickly asked.   His smile widens as she finished, deciding to respond before any others can put forth their own concerns.

"How indeed?"  Minry asks, shrugging in the air.  "How do you know I am capable of such power?  The answer is, Dani Dear, that you don't.   You simply don't know.   Now, I am a creature of my word and I always keep my promises, but I have no desire to prove it to you.

So the question is--the grand question--is:   Is the wish you are thinking of--the wish that is washing through your mind--is it worth the risk that I might be lying to you?  If it isn't, fight me and die--most assuredly, you will die.   I am God here and you cannot defeat me.  However...if it is worth the risk...perhaps you'll stay a while?   Are not Souless Legions enough to sate your curiosity?  The return of an order that you so truly miss within your core?

A short period of fun and games with my children is hardly a deadly gamble to make. 'Tis not as if I ask a great, terrible thing from you in exchange for something so possibly great. Why not take a chance? All of you?"

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 4th October 2013, 12:51 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca is so confused.  She studies the twins carefully.  Why would they have chosen her and for what goal?  If they were looking for a warrior, they could have chosen wiser.  If they were looking for fun, once again that is not a word to describe Maresca.  She is the quiet one, the one who was always overlooked.  She was the responsible one who stood in the background watching the other children be chosen, wishing them well and at the same jealous that it was not her.

Lord Von Chrest then offers them something to sweeten the deal.  A wish, any wish.  She closes her eyes daring to imagine what that wish would be.  Would she be altruistic and wish for the eradication of the demons on her world?  Or more selfish like a chance to meet her parents?  A soft smile appears on her face.

She hears the woman whom she first encountered speak.  She brings up a good point.  What good is granting a wish if it was not valid in her world?  Not only that but how can someone have enough magic to bring all their wishes true?  Not that she doesn't believe in magic, but how can a single being change the course of her world?

Another thing, what is going to happen if she doesn't agree?  Will the twins simply send her back, kill her, or something possibly even worse?  She is not afraid to die, the others will be alright without her.  She would hardly be missed by anyone.  The Gods will find someone else to wield Rusya.  She stands there not knowing what to say.  She thinks of Dania momentarily, what would she do...besides cook everyone a treat?

Maresca stands to her full height, only slightly taller than Lord Von Chrest.  Her eyes narrow.  "As long as you and your children are respectful of me, I will return the same favor.  However, this purpose better be important.  No one likes to be forcibly taken for nonsensical reasons, no matter what the supposed rewards are."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 4th October 2013, 1:03 pm

"They're not soulless..." she muttered under her breath. She was indignant, but it came out pouty.

His words stung, and now that he had said them, she knew them for true. Despite the shortcomings and corruption, what the Order had stood for had been worthy. The missions had felt like she was doing good in the world. The camaraderie and fellowship...

Anger burned that thought off instantly. No. Never again. Anger crossed her features instantly as she remembered the man who had raised and betrayed her. Issachar...

She looked this Minry in the eye. "So be it," she said simply. "But the girl has the right of it. People are dying in my world by the hundreds daily and your children pulled me out of it. The purpose had better be worthy..."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 4th October 2013, 1:49 pm

[ATTN: All, Minry]

Glad to see he's already met all of my expectations, Trick thought, lowering his gun as it became clear that the new girl was no threat. He barely started to smile, but it was joyless - anger seethed behind his eyes. God now, are you?

His thin smile stuck to his face, and he turned away a moment, spinning his gun casually on a finger and looking for a place to sit down as he tuned out the crap. He found himself a comfortable looking emerald headstone and took a seat, stretching his legs out in front of him and crossing them at the ankles.

"Excuse me!" he said, waving his free hand obnoxiously as he cradled his pistol in his lap. "So like, does this mean I'm the only one interested in the 'fight to the death' option?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 4th October 2013, 4:29 pm

Ariadne stood, her face red, burning with fury. Von Chrest and his two little devils from hell looked ever so smug. "As if they can overpower all of us in battle," she thought. She wanted to fight him but listened carefully to absorb all of the information. It took a great deal of self control to do so. At the mention of a wish, however, she paled. How she longed to become a true warrior. It was a selfish, impulsive wish to leave the forest she protected. But, she had always loved to fight and there very rarely was trouble there. Her eyes came alive at the thought. "Ye--" she began to say when Trick interrupted. She paused and thought about her odds if she fought him. And Von Chrest seems to be a vile person by nature, how generous could he be? He might have plans to abandon us all here as his children's servants, or worse. She flinched and let out a cold breath. Breathing ever so slowly, she let go of her wish to be a warrior temporarily. With a sigh she thought of her carefree days that would be dashed if she took on that life. Trick looked strong and confident, maybe too confident. Considering what he had said, she looked at Von Chrest's eyes, her own sharp with fighting spirit. "And what if we win the battle?" she said with a smirk, exposing her fangs. It was near Halloween and her wolf power was strengthening, she let out a low snarl.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4th October 2013, 5:46 pm

(ATTN: Graveyard)
Astrid started laughing in the air, she hadn't exactly gotten the reaction she'd wanted but...still. Not everyday you get to rise from a coffin screaming.

Her almost hysterical laughter rung out through the air and she spun as she did so/

"Sorry- Sorry, Had to do it." No one was really paying attention to her, despite the fact she was floating fifty feet in the air. She must have fallen in with the weird crowd again. "But spooks aside, who are you guys." She swooped down closer to the ground, towards the cluster of people, arms crossed and staff floating obediently by her side.

"And more importantly, where am I?" She looked around the graveyard, which looked even weirder behind the lenses of her bird-like mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 4th October 2013, 7:35 pm

(ATTN : All)

The werewolf had answered her with an answer she much liked. Meriel always liked to learn more about other races and creatures, although the topic she was the most obsessed with was always any kind of gadget or machines that she could make. Same went for cyborg parts and artificial life forms she had made in her lifetime. At the mention of the one that was going from one grave to the other, she thought this person sure wasn't afraid of ghost. Though she would never admit it, she find a lot of spirits spooky. Meaning she would never do what this person was doing. Meriel learned how to respect spirits and she would do so.

Then came the answer from the legion lady. Meriel sigh and reply ''Funny reply coming from one who couldn't even see that none of us were actually planning on fighting. I ask for you to stop and listen and what you do ? You summon more, I felt like I needed to cool you down. I could have frozen you completely and trapped you, but I didn't because I didn't want to actually hurt you. Sorry if you took it personal. ''

Her attention then turned to the lady she had tried to rescue earlier. She was glad that this one seemed okay and well... and also that she finally had come out of her hiding place. Sadly for her, it didn't seem like there was much of an exit out of this realm. Even for Meriel who had a device of teleportation on her, due to the anormalies it was impossible to warp out... even less without the ship transmitting the data of the coordinates. But she wasn't the type to panic, she would find a plan in due time. She came to investigate after all.

Before the mysterious lord could even answer any of the people present here, a loud scream could be heard and it made Meriel almost jump in the air. Her android friend seemed to have become more stiff, analysing if this was a foe or ally.

Finally the Lord started to speak toward the group, not really answering her at all however which almost made her hurt. But given the crowd she could understand, maybe she could have some time with him later to get the answers she seek ? Meriel was quite patient after all. And his children called them here ? Could it be that the anormalies was caused by mere children ? The situation was getting more and more interesting to her ears. It's then that they just appeared out of nowhere.

''Maeve ! '' The first twin said with much confidence and big grin.

''Maeva...'' The second said with a smile and seemed a bit more shy then the other.

''Reporting for duty ! '' They both said at the same time and then they both look at their dad with a smile as he smile at them. They let him continue the explanation.

''Twins ? ...'' Meriel thought out loud, but on the inside she couldn't help, but think they were cute... and interesting if they were able to float like their dad in the air. Maybe that was a trait of their race ?

The twins nodded at each sentence of their dad and at the end when he mentioned the wish they started to speak again.

''Daddy can make anything come true !'' Maeve said with a big smile.

Maeva nodded with a smile. ''Yes he can ! ''

''Any wish ? ... '' Meriel wondered what she would want and honestly other then getting her precious ship back she didn't care. She just assumed that wouldn't be a problem and would be cooperative since she's looking for information about this realm. A question came to her mind though.... ''Would Calamity have a wish ?...'' She wondered what it would be if he had one. Oh how she wished to be connected to his artificial brain waves to know all of his thoughts and process on a live feed.

She then observed the interaction between the lord and this legion girl. Looked like this guys could probably read into minds from the look of the woman's face at the mention of stuff she didn't say. Then again he seemed to know from the start who was coming from where with their background. Meriel was curious how much the man would know about her... Her background sure is a big one after all.

The twins nods especially at the line where Minrai mention that they would die if they tried to kill him.

''You don't want to see daddy angry !'' They both said with a nod.

''He's the scariest of all when he is. '' Maeve said with the same grin as before.

To Maresca's statement, Maeve answer ''Of course it is ! ''

Maeva only nods to her sister's statement. ''We'll be respectful no worries.''

Maeve didn't say anything more, but thought ''So as long you don't take my evil pranks personal ehehehe....''

''I'm sorry to hear that... erm... I don't think you mentioned you name yet...'' Meriel said toward the Legion lady. ''I would have been happy to help you if I was in your realm. I hate it when there's meaningless death that could have been avoided with stronger force. I've seen and fought quite a few battle against army of monsters alike and so I can tell. ''

And there came the line of the one guy that wanted a fight to the death along with the other lady. ''I thought it was agreed on not to fight ? And honestly I'm not interested in a fight to the death as I just said I hate meaningless deaths. ''

Maeva pouts at the mention of a fight to the death and Maeve sigh replying ''Y'know, fighting to the death would only make so it's less people to play with and so it would be booooring. '' She said slightly annoyed.

Maeve then also said ''Plus didn't daddy just tell you that you must not fight here ?... Are you deaf ?'' She said straightly, not caring about the reactions.

Maeva gasp ''Sister ! That might be too mu-'' She was then interupted.

''Don't worry Maeva. It's not like they can catch us and Daddy is here. '' Maeve said with a grin.

They then look toward the only one who was kinda lost. Maeve think for a moment and then say ''I think this one missed everything or... must be truly deaf... but either way I like her... Pranks are cool ! And so I don't mind explaining in short ; You were summoned by us for some awesome stuff to be rewarded with even more awesome !''

Maeva nods with a smile.

Meriel wanted to almost laugh on the inside, but at the same time she wondered what were those awesome plans of theirs.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top