Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Cerberus on 4th October 2013, 7:39 pm

Everyone

Cerberus was in a human form. She shook off what Rose had to say and then bowed to Minrai. “I am yours to command Lord Minrai. I served you once and I will gladly serve you again.” She turns to look at everyone else.

“I once served Lord Minrai Von Chrest and I can assure you he does as fit. Once he makes a deal he does not go back on it.” Cerberus said. She listens to the children. She never knew Minrai had children. She knew he had a family because of his brother from Halloween City…but twins?

“I hate to say it but those twins are right. If you make Minrai angry it will be the last time you make him angry. I can assure you to that.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 4th October 2013, 11:34 pm

[ATTN:  ALL]

Minry chuckles, looking from visitor to visitor.  "Well, your choice is simple, my guests.   Remain here and assist my children, or fight me and die.  If you would like to battle, I request that you remain standing out here, for the rest, I ask that you go into there."

Minrai Von Chrest points with is finger as an entire building appears--this building was obviously not there before, as the all of the graves somehow move aside to make room for it.   "After my battling is complete, I shall return with my victims after changing their minds...or so I hope."

With that, he points to his two children as he lowers to the ground once more. "My children will greet those that are cooperative and of course, offer pie!! You can also watch us fight from within, if you desire, as the building will protect you from any and all area attacks and effects."

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 5th October 2013, 12:01 am

[ATTN: Minry]

Trick raised an eyebrow at the younger girl who also seemed ready to fight. But she wasnt his concern. Only the little blue man.

He hummed to himself, staring up at the sky and tapping his foot. Really, he didnt care. He had no wishes, and if he did he'd not let someone grant them for him and drag him in their debt. And in all honesty dying wasnt a bad option either. If only to spite Thorne.

He smirked, staring up at the sky as he seethed inwardly. And at the very least he'd get the chance to talk to darling Von Chrest.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 5th October 2013, 3:27 am

[Attn: Open]

At his words, Dani turned and headed to the building. She had already decided to agree to this insanity. The lanky man had an obvious death wish and the child was right there with him and that was their problem. Once inside, she found a wall nearby the doorway and leaned against it, folding her arms and closing her eyes.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 5th October 2013, 7:49 am

{Attn: All, Dani}

Maresca jumps as the building appears out of nowhere. She looks between it and Lord Von Chrest. She may not be afraid of death, but that does not mean she is going to commit suicide. She shoulders her bag and walks to the building. The cat following her.

She sees the woman from earlier leaning against the wall. She displays a friendly smile and holds out her hand. "Thank you for finding me earlier. My name is Maresca Yovanni."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 5th October 2013, 11:22 am

(ATTN : All)

Meriel was quite surprised to hear more about the relashionship of wolfie and this Minrai. She would truly have a lot of questions later. However now wasn't the time for that as Minrai started to speak again only to make a building appear out of nowhere. Meriel's face remained normal till something finally clicked in her head. ''Where did that come from ?! .... Oh well just regular basis of other realms... right Calamity ?...'' The android seem to be only observing, but approve of Meriel's statement.

Although to Meriel, the way of procedure of Minrai wasn't something she was fully certain of, especially if he really meant to kill others. Still, she started to walk toward the building with some others, Calamity included since he was following her.

Maeve shook her head at the sight of the man who was staying behind. ''Man what a derp, he really want to die that much ? But at least we have tons of guests ! Right Maeva ? ...''

Maeva nods, looking happy, but you almost couldn't tell.

They litterally ''poof'' from vision only to reappear inside the building and Maeva make a good portion of pie appear on a large table installed in the large hallway. ''Welcome !!'' She said with a grin. ''To your living hell...'' she thought almost laughing on a creepy manner just thinking of all the pranks she could do.

''Sister.... you're laughing on a creepy manner... you're gonna scared our visitors... '' Maeva said with a small chuckle.

''Wooo talk about a rich building... and awesome flavor of pie.... ! MM ?'' Her thoughts were stopped by the kid's weird laugh. ''Is she.... okay ? ''

Maeva nods and reply with a smile. ''Yes... she is.''

Maeve scratch the back of her head and blush. ''Well whoever is hungry go ahead !! There's all of the flavor of pie you could think of here !!!

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 5th October 2013, 11:53 am

[Attn: Maresca]

She heard the girl's footsteps coming toward her, but remained impassive. The girl introduced herself, and Dani opened an eye as, after a moment, she realized the girl was still there. She took a look at the girl's hand, at her, then closed her eye and resumed leaning against the wall in cold silence. It was pointless to do countless introductions, she'd give her name only once, and she wouldn't be repeating herself.

She didn't bother opening an eye when Meriel came in or the kids. She did open her eyes for a second at the mention of pie. She looked at it for a short moment before closing her eyes again. If she ate, it would be later. And definitely not with a chuckling child with obvious designs. She knew the tricksters when she saw them.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 5th October 2013, 2:28 pm

[Attn: Meriel, Open]

Calamity merely stood by Meriel and observed the scene before him. The android took in as much information of Minrai as he could, listening to and watching every detail. The information might prove valuable in the future, although the man's ability to grant wishes seemed far-fetched. Calamity couldn't think of any so-called "wishes" of his own. He only desired to fulfill his purpose.

With that, two other beings appeared, both looking quite young. Calamity learned they were the daughters of Minrai, and apparently summoned Meriel and him, along with the others for some vague reason. This reason would require looking into. The tiny host offered the opportunity to battle or wait in a tall building that appeared out of nowhere. He turned to Meriel, answering with a "That may be the case."

The android was uncertain, himself, but he walked toward the building with Meriel. He honestly thought it was fortunate one person was willing to fight Minrai. It would be a good chance to evaluate the combat capabilities of this "God".

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5th October 2013, 3:05 pm

(ATTN: House)
Astrid shrugged, beginning to float over to the house- if the guy wanted to die that was his problem. Besides, her current options seemed to be 'go into the house and figure out what the **** is going on' OR 'try to fight the man with the plan and probably die'.
Her choice was obvious.

Upon arriving, she ignored the other people inside- she didn't really care to get too buddy buddy with anyone here. She looked around, trying to find a room separate from the rest of them.

She pushed open a door a little ways in only to find a bedroom.

Her bedroom, from the Armada. Exactly the same, decorations and all.

A crash of dark, purplish color invaded the room. The walls were a violent contrast to the outside, a dark mix of red and purple. The bed was large, black and ornate, looking like some plush paradise any sleep deprived or merely lazy other could slink into and bury themselves in. A large wardrobe was shoved into the other corner of the room, a built in mirrors on its doors. A tall, somewhat narrow bookshelf flanked the other side of it, and on the opposite was a large, plush chair, a footstool crushed beside it. In the remaining space on the side of the room was a vanity, or a desk? It could serve both purposes, a mirror hung above it, and all about the walls were posters, a chiefly aesthetic choice. A dark, shaggy rug seated itself under the bed, ending the decoration in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 5th October 2013, 4:26 pm

All

Cerberus turns back to face Minrai. "I will not fight against you but if I am needed I will fight for you Lord Minrai." She looks at the others and smiles.

"Fools of you who think you can win against the Lord and his children. I will do as he wants and show you that he can be trusted."

Cerberus walks past the others and towards the house. She passes past the others whom she had not heard names from. "You would be wise to enter into the house." She then walks into the house to do her masters bidding.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 5th October 2013, 5:17 pm

{Attn: Dani, all in house}

After a few awkward moments of holding out her hand, Maresca figures out that Dani is ignoring her. She is sort of used this, being an orphan and all. Suddenly the twins appear out of nowhere along with a table of pie. Maresca looks over at the pie, but does not know whether to trust these devious twins. "Sorry I am not hungry, but thank you."

Slowly other people trickle in. The lizard like woman, a girl about her age drifts past, and another women she never saw, but at the same time looks somewhat familiar. She steps away slightly and observes the crowd.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 5th October 2013, 9:03 pm

The sudden appearance of a building made Ariadne jump. It was now obvious to her that Von Chrest had complete control of this realm. It made her wonder if they were also his pawns while here. Fighting him would most definitely result in her death. Ariadne sighed with a small whimper and her expression become dull in defeat. She joined the others, resigning to the safer option. She studied everyone surrounding her closely for the first time, there certainly were many interesting creatures. Especially, Astrid. Her "prank" was a reckless act that could have drawn negative attention to her, yet, she did it just for laughs? Ariadne made a mental note to stay on guard when she was near Astrid. Still mulling over the many questions she had, Ariadne nonchalantly sat down. When, the twisted laugh of Maeva interrupted her thoughts. It made Ariadne cringe, the twin's facial expression looked innocent enough, but what was she really thinking? Still on alert, Ariadne did not dare eat the tempting pie in front of her. It could very well have a drug inside of it to sedate and make controlling her easier, or worse.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 6th October 2013, 11:56 am

Trick's face twisted in obvious contempt as the werewolf spoke. "What a good doggie," he muttered, disgusted. I wonder, does she let him put a leash on her too?

He watched impassively as the other girl gave up, cowed into submission, and entered the house. He shrugged, turning to look at Von Chrest as it seemed everyone else was going to be going inside. He pulled out his clip from his gun, checking the bullets, before slamming it back in and waggling his eyebrows at the little blue man.

"You and me then, Papa Smurf," he said, that smirk playing at his features as he stood from the grave. Oddly enough, he wasn't angry - at least, not as livid as he was before. It surprised him. Give it time. Just need to wait for him to say something again.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 6th October 2013, 12:03 pm

"Are we not going to go inside, highness? You wish to challenge this god?" Wyvern says.

"Of course not," Rose responds. "I'm no fool. A god is a god is a god, whether it be in my own realm or not. I don't particularly care about these events, but I'll cooperate."

"Then why are we still standing outside?" Bogie asks.

"Because I want to watch how the mortal boy with the death wish intends to challenge an omnipotent creature. Then I'll go along with whatever I must to get out of this tedious position."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink on 6th October 2013, 9:53 pm

(Sorry, I've been busy like all weekend Dx)

Covered in dry brown soil that seeped into her coffin, Marceline Abadeer flies up into the air, and then levitates, looking around at the new scenery in the world. She was buried for about 100 years, so she had a reason to be shocked at how much everything had changed.

She noticed that she was in a cemetery. Von Chrest Family Cemetery to be exact. She thinks about her old house in her cave, and she knows it's still around, it's meant to last forever. It never crumbles, the only time that the cave crumbled was before Maja, the Sky Witch. The spell was meant to make the cave less old looking, but really it just made it nicer to live in for a certain vampire.

She sees a building and decides to knock on the door. She is invited in by someone, and she sits smugly on the now white couch.
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 6th October 2013, 10:06 pm

(ATTN : All inside Building)

Meriel smiled at the mention of the girl being okay and then she turned toward Calamity. ''Now now let's check if all of your fonctions are truly green. '' Meriel take out a small device that bring up a holographic screen. (About the size of a tablet) With the help of this gadget she connect to Calamity and start checking his system. ''Remain cool now, it'll take me a minute or two. '' She said with a smile.

Maeva observed each one of them, thinking the tall lady was boring already. Well at least she came inside. Then came the one she thought earlier was interesting and went directly to one of the rooms ignoring others. Maeva was quite... annoyed with that. In fact she poof away from the hallway and then in front of Astrid, poke her and poof back in the hallway with her. ''It's rude to leave a gathering you know. If you don't want to know the information we're about to say you can go back out and be killed by dad for all I care. '' The kid said with an annoyed tone.

Maeve jumps when her sister dissapear and come back saying what she says. Although it was a bit harsh, it was kinda true. She remained silent and took some pumpkin pie.

''And here I thought she was cool for scarrying the others with her awesome appearance. '' Maeva said mumbling under her breath. Watching over everyone, she couldn't help but think they were all far too shy.

''What are you guys waiting for ? I'm offering food and none of you want any. Tch. Fine I'll keep it all to myself.... and My sister who already started. If any of you like pumpkin, you may want to get some before my sis eat them all !'' Maeve said with a bit of giggling.

Maeve seemed to have a bit too much fun eating pumpkin pie. It looked like she couldn't really stop.

Maeva looked at everyone. ''Man you guys are boring, be more lively, eat and celebrate or something ? Isn't that the common sense of things ? ... ''

Maeve nods.

''Well of course !!! '' Meriel suddenly exclaim, unplugging the device from her friend. ''Phew, now that work is done ... LET'S EAT ! I love pie ! ...Oh wait Calamity... I'll give you some energy candy I brought since yeah you and food don't mix well. '' She get her hand into her bag and give him a 'candy' which was just a glowing capsule of some sort that the android could eat in order to restore energy. Right after she rush to the table of pie and start eating.

Between two bites she said ''Funny that a dragon like me like sweet stuff so much more then meat. '' She said laughing.  

Maeva smirk. ''Does that mean you actually have a huge gigantic dragon form ?'' Her eyes were almost sparkling on a creepy way.

''I sure do, but I prefer my humanoid form over it. ''

Maeva pouts ''Boring... Well at least you're the only one who started to eat. '' Maeva sigh. ''Well for starters I am Maeva Von Crest and this is my sister Maeve Von Crest. We both have called you for a good reason, which you will ear as soon as everyone take at least one piece of pie...  '' She then stared at the people inside, waiting.

Hearing the knock, Maeva snap her fingers and the new lady is suddenly transported leaving a poof of purple smoke where she leave and appear. ''Welcome ! Have some pie ! Explaination will follow ! '' The little girl said with a big grin.  

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 6th October 2013, 10:38 pm

{Attn: All}

The girls seem nice enough and the pies do look at least edible. She gets a smile on her face when she remembers Dania and her treats. She never did get any recipies for the orphanage. “Thank you for the pies ladies.” She takes an apple one and watches the others. She is curious about the dragonoid and her companion. Just what was that thing the woman was holding and why can't her companion have food.

Maresca nods politely after taking a bite. It was delicious, but not as good as Dania's. “Thank you Mistresses Von Chrest. I cannot wait for the explaination.”

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 6th October 2013, 11:09 pm

Outwardly, Dani gave no sign she'd heard anything that was going on. Inwardly, she struggled slightly. The pie did sound good. She considered herself something of a connoisseur when it came to desserts--even if she couldn't make them to save her life.

She opened an eye, gave the pies one neutral long look, then closed it again, resuming her silent vigil. She wasn't eating pie with these people. They just needed to get on with it so she could be debriefed and then see how the fool outside was faring--gauging people's skills would come in handy later.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 7th October 2013, 12:48 am

[Attn: Building Group]

Wyvern flies up onto Rose's shoulder. "Highness, I advise that we get inside. Otherwise he may assume we mean to join the mortal and try to kill you," she says.

Rose looks to her little servant and turns to the building, snapping her fingers. Her bat-devils follow suit and cling to her back, transforming, once more, into her wings. Bogie, her rebbit devil little servant trails not far behind. Upon reaching the door, she floats there for a moment before knocking.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 7th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Minry seats himself just as a beach chair appears underneath him, a small sun umbrella appearing above him just as the moon quickly sets and is replaced by the sun so very conveniently. However, despite the change of night to day, the light is still dim in this violet light, just barely brighter than before. Minry waits with a smile on his face, saying nothing.

Trick raised an eyebrow, spinning his pistol on his finger and turning to stare down at the grave he just left. Showing off his power. He wasn't kidding when he called himself a god. Still, he couldn't fight the smile coming to his face. The rush always felt good.

"So, is this the part where you try to change my mind?" he said lightly.

"No, Sir." Minry says casually, "Fire away."

He turned to look at him. "...Eh. I think I'll pass for now," he said. He reached up to open his jacket, carefully tucking his gun into his under-arm holster and subtly turning on the recorder attached to his collar. For historical purposes. And if he did survive this it'd be fun to have record.

"I don't suppose you have a cigarette?" he asked, pulling out one of his many lighters and flicking it on.

Minry flicks his hand and a cigarette appears. "Right here. Would you like a whole pack?"

"Just the one," he said, coming closer and taking it. He hesitated a moment before he lighted it. Could have tampered with it. But then, what did it matter? He was already breaking over ten straight years off smoking.

He shrugged, lighting it and taking a drag as he looked down at the little blue man sitting underneath his umbrella. He held the lit cigarette loosely between his fingers, fighting back a cough as he tried to get used to the smoke again. Not since his stint with Salander had he smoked anything; the drugs had only been an extra shackle.

He smiled, remember what happened to Salander as he looked at Von Chrest. He stepped away casually, taking another drag. "Theoretically, I could just stay in this graveyard forever, couldn't I," he said.

"Yep." Von Chrest says with a nod. "You're always welcome. Did you want a chair?"

"I'll pass," he said, giving him a look as he casually walked away. He suddenly turned, kicking the umbrella down as a distraction and drawing in the same instant, firing at the smurf.

Not a bad way to die at all.

Minry falls backwards in his chair, hitting the ground with a grunt as his face is covered in blood, his body falling limp to the side as graves move apart to make another appear, this one with Minrai's on name upon the stone.

He blinked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Appears dead, but I don't trust it," he muttered for the recording, kneeling to grind out the cigarette on the sole of his boot before he backed away, pistol up.

Minrai remains dead and unmoving.  However, another Minrai comes around from behind Trick with a big hug, making the man somehow entirely paralyzed, except for his face. He sticks his head over his shoulder with a bright smile. "That's the second body I've lost in three days. Did you have to ruin the face?"

Trick was frozen with his gun still up, heart pounding. He couldn't help but grin. "I think it looks better, actually," he said.

Now Minrai's body changes, looking like Trick himself. He lets the real Trick go, moving in front of him where the gun is now pointed at him, though the man is unable to shoot. Now the fake Trick's eyes turn black and he speaks with his voice. "Do you like to eat children?"

He doesn't wait for a reply as the small, frail, and tattered body appears in his arms, this body looking just like a girl from Trick's world-the very girl that Trick had saved just two weeks prior from a serial cannibal.

She looks afraid instantly, tears streaming out as she asks: "W-where am I? What's going on?"

Fake Trick speaks again, grinning with sharp claws. "I think you do."

His grin grew wider. "I don't think you realize how little I care," he said, not looking at the kid. She'd been a side effect and nothing more. The man he killed because he found him disgusting, not to save lives.

"OH, no." Minrai says with disgust as he returns to his own form. "Then you are murderer, not a hero. You do not value life, not yours, nor others. I have no use for you. You will just have to die and stay dead."

With that, the girl vanishes and Minrai moves up to Trick's paralyzed form and enters through his torso with his entire arm, blood pooling forth before he drops him and Trick's grave returns to where he stands, all other graves moving aside to give it room to make it to his body.

"I shall be sure to take your birth name from the iron and place your nickname on it for you, as I am quite gracious, despite your filth." Minrai says casually as Trick begins to bleed to death from his gaping hole. He lifts his body and dumps him into the coffin.

"Now, if you ever decide to value your own life, at least, let me know and I'll be sure to revive you. Otherwise, you can stay there. I'll not be bored by you." Minrai shrugs and moves off to the building where the others wait as his arm becomes clean on its own.

Trick gasped as he ran him through with his bare arm, forcing a grin through the pain. "You've got it... exactly," he said. He was well aware of how monstrous he was. I probably deserve this. It was only fair.

He was a dead man walking anyway. Just starting past his time and with a time limit on his life anyway, set by the cancerous cells in his neck.

"And how... would I tell you?" he muttered as he dumped him into the ground. He didn't think he could hear him. He didn't exactly care.

As Trick's life fades from him, Minrai enters the building with a bright, positive smile. "I do apologize for the delay. Lost me another body, it would seem. Now, have my charming children explained why you are needed, or...?"

Trick's body eventually dies, his last breath taken as his soul leaves his body and finds...Minry's side. Minrai winks at his soul as he appears, but turns back to his guests and makes more pie appear--including a rather succulent looking one on Dani's head. He is sure Trick will not be pleased when he realizes he's stuck with him, especially now that the boring man will become so...bored.

He closed his eyes as his breathing slowed. In death, at least... he would always be free.

Well, so he thought.

He was in the building all of a sudden, and Von Chrest turned to wink at him before he turned away. No one else seemed to notice, and he stared down at his hands as it dawned on him.

"You son of a bitch," he hissed.

Minrai's voice echoes in Trick's mind as Minrai's mouth remains still. "Oh, dear, that's just rude. Now, I suppose I should have mentioned that all those that are buried here don't rest, but I forgot, what can I say? On the other hand, I'm sure you'll find something to occupy your eternal time as you watch me live my life selfishly as a God...while you can't eat or sleep...or do anything, really."

Minrai then chuckles in real life, clearly amused, but not telling anyone living what is so heartening. "I could use some pie, myself." Pecan pie appears in his hands with a fork and he begins to eat politely.

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th October 2013, 8:04 pm

Dani opened an eye as she heard this Minrai enter the domicile. In the theatrics she was coming to associate with him, she found herself with a pie on her head. As she grabbed the pie to lower it, something caught her eye. It was the soul of the Trickster!

She blinked in surprise. That had both been fast and...she pondered whom she was dealing with that would not only kill so quickly, but keep their soul around like a trophy. However...he wasn't a lost soul, as he seemed fully aware of his condition. And none too pleased with it, apparently. He vented, and this Minrai laughed uproariously. It seemed cruel, yet she could find no sympathy for the Trickster.

Suddenly, the scent of the pie made her look at it. She hadn't smelled this since she was in the town of Avalice many years ago. Summer pie. Summer berries and peaches. Her mouth watered involuntarily. She stared at it with intensity, the only outward sign her eyes on an otherwise stoic face. She wanted to eat it so badly, but...

She looked around, eying the people around her. This required a private moment. Even if it was poisoned or some other trickery...

(Note: Danielle has the ability to see and judge souls, so unless your chara has an ability that allows them to see spirits, they won't be able to.)

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 7th October 2013, 8:48 pm

{Attn: All, Lord Von Chrest}

Maresca looks over at Lord Von Chrest as he reenters. He asks if his children told them why they are here. She walks over to him and bows her head politely. "No they haven't Sir, and I don't mean to be rude. I really need to get done with this mission, so I can get back to my own. Please tell me what I must do. Oh and thank you for the pie, it was delicious."

She wants to go back home. This world is odd and the others are not ones that she can see working with. She'd rather put up with Cassian's sullenness or Fa...Pallas' lost faith than deal with this group of people. She misses Leroy's cheerfulness and Karyn's innocence.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 7th October 2013, 9:29 pm

To say he was angry would be an understatement. To say he was livid would be an understatement.

His face twisted in rage, and he turned, swinging at Von Chrest. His hand passed straight through, its appearance somewhat transparent, and he spat another curse, turning and racing for the door. He realized, suddenly, his legs weren't moving; he was only floating.

He made it to the door and suddenly was back next to Von Chrest. Disoriented, he kept going, and wound up back next to him again. This son of a bitch. Chained like a dog, a slave, he couldn't even go twenty feet from him.

He pulled open his coat, finding his gun and drawing it, his hands shaking with rage. He pointed it at him, then changed his mind, jamming the gun under his chin and pulling the trigger in vain. But of course, he was already dead, and the gun wasn't even real and wouldn't fire anyway. No freedom to live or to die. He'd never been this powerless. Not even when he was a kid, not even when he worked for Salander.

He threw the gun away in disgust, naked hatred in his eyes as he looked back at Von Chrest. "I might as well enjoy this best as I can," he hissed in his ear, passing his hand through his head again absently. He'll never sleep again so long as I can help it.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 8th October 2013, 8:29 am

Calamity put the staff of his scythe away before Meriel ran a systems check. As the procedure went on, Calamity stood as motionless as a rock. "All systems are functioning normally, energy capacity at 80%." He mentioned before the twins spoke up. He didn't see much of a reason to converse, other than gathering information, and appearing "friendly". However, last time Calamity tried talking to a stranger, the person fled in panic.

Meriel then handed the android an energy capsule before she devoured slice after slice of one pie on the table. Calamity felt uneasy about the food, but he had no functions that allowed him to discern what was in those pastries. He had no choice but to trust Meriel as he removed his helmet. Calamity felt vulnerable with his helmet off, so he consumed the capsule and put the helmet back on as quickly as it came off.

Minrai enters the building, his smile never seeming to disappear. Calamity couldn't believe the man had dealt with the gun owner so quickly. He wondered if the human was just that weak or Minrai really was some kind of god. Still, he didn't have enough data to make any conclusions.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 8th October 2013, 4:31 pm

(ATTN : All)

Meriel smiles toward calamity as he take his candy pill. Sometimes she feel bad about eating in his face... maybe she should make so he could actually eat food and convert it into energy someday. Yep that would defenetly be somthing to do, at least she thought so.

As a knock is heard on the door once again, Maeva sigh and say ''You can come in. '' Somehow she was a bit lazy due to the fact she was eating a piece of pie herself. When this lady and her wyvern enters she add ''You two come and have some pie. '' It's then that Maresca speaks and Maeva replies with a smile. ''You're welcome ! ... ''

As she opened her mouth to speak, her dad finally came inside the building. ''woah, that was quicker then I thought... '' Maeva said with a smirk.

''Uh?'' It looked like the lord was back from outside already. Meriel just wondered what could have happened to the man with the gun. Was he.... ?...

''Daddy ! '' Maeve said running to him and stopping in front of him raising her arms in the air even though the man was now eating. ''Hug... ?'' The little girl had quite a cute look, especially with a bit of pumpkin pie on the corner of her mouth.

Meriel's dark thoughts were quickly erased by the cuteness of the little girl. ''I so want to hug her myself and pinch her little cute cheeks. '' The dragon woman was squealing on the inside.

''We didn't get to start speaking about that yet daddy !'' Maeva explained to him, but seeing that everyone had some pie.... well almost. ''Why isn't metal guy there taking some too ?'' The little girl asked.

''Because he is a machine and does not have fonction to taste or convert real food. It would just dirty out his inside. I plan on changing that eventually though. Although he is a machine I consider him like the living and he is one of my best friend and... creation... Although I'm not the one wh-''

''Okay okay I get it... So he can't eat ?'' Maeva said loosing some patience over the woman unstoppable speech.

''Exactly ! '' Meriel said with a smile before eating some more pie.

Maeva sighs thinking it was hard to act good and stay put... even harder to explain something like this to others. But she would try her best ... She couldn't guarantee any pranks later on however. After all once they agree they can't come back behind right ? Her plan was so perfect ! ''Well now that everyone is ready I'll tell why it is that you guys are here... ''

She take a deep breath and then finally start. ''Technicly you're all here to fight for us in a championship. The fate of our realm depends on it, but we were forgiven to fight the battle and so here you are ! Simple right ?....'' Maeva didn't like giving long explanation and her sister was shy and occupied at the moment it seem. ''...Question ?...''

''Ready to save a realm anytime... and if this is the cause of the anormaly I detected from back home, so be it. '' Meriel said with a smile. ''So as long I have my small spaceship back in the end, I'm all set.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top