Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Zenyatta on 1st October 2013, 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Each visitor that has been lucky enough to wake here will find that they are in a hole within the ground.  A grave.  In fact, it's quite perfectly sized to fit in the coffin where they now lay.  Luckily, however, these coffins are open, and the hole left to bare, so that no one has been buried alive.  Should one manage to find their way out of their grave, they will find that they have a small, iron-made headstone, their birth names delicately scratched within with the proper spelling.  There are no dates or other words, just the names, perfectly placed upon these rather bland rectangles that mark where they had just rested.

The land is flat--as far as any being here can see, with graves marking out the land in perfect rows and columns.   However, one thing is easily noticeable.  All closed graves that were not left open for someone to wake in do not have iron gravestones.  In fact, they each are made of an emerald-like material, with names carved into their stones much more decoratively and carefully.  Each name varies, but all inevitably end in "Von Chrest" and include alien-like dates for their lifespans.   Despite the different passages of time for each headstone, all emerald headstones look the same age as every other, as if there has been no erosion of any kind.  

This makes the smaller, far less decorative and refined, iron headstones with their opened graves stick out like a sore thumb in the violet light.  The entire atmosphere is dimmed than what most would be used to, as the sky is a bright violet, with pinkish clouds slowly sliding by in calm motion as the yellow, full moon shines down upon the Cemetery.  This place is met by silence--except the sound that can be heard from those waking in their own, open graves.

Last edited by Stryker on 18th October 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rigor Mortis Role-Play

Post by Ink on 8th October 2013, 5:05 pm

[Attn: Open]

Wyvern: -_-' I am not actually a Wyvern, I'm a bat devil.  A bat with horns.

Rose: I thought we agreed to save the meta humor for our own tales.

Wyvern: Yes, Highness!  Terribly sorry!

Bogie: You do transform into a dragon bat when Highness calls for it.

Rose: AHEM...

Wyvern & Bogie: Ah!  Sorry, highness!

Wyvern sits upon Rose's shoulder and stares at the pie.  "Highness doesn't eat sweets and treats," she says.  Meanwhile, Bogie is nearing the door but it shuts with him halfway through it.  Rose turns her attention to the little horned, stuffed rabbit and pulls him through before taking a seat upon a cushion formed of the bats that flock around her.

Rose listens intently to the rushed explanation.  She didn't see any reason she should care other than getting out of here.  It all seemed more tedious or inconvenient than necessary.  She couldn't say she was anything more than bored by it, honestly.  But she listens.  "Highness, our region is locked in a war that only you can fix," Wyvern says.

"Your point, Wyvern?"

"Well...how much time do you suspect this will take, mistress?" Bogie adds.

Rose sits back, crossing her legs.  "If these are truly godlike entities with which we deal, then they can put us back at the exact moment they left us."

"But...what if you die?" Wyvern adds.

"Then our own gods and goddesses reach into whatever realm this is, pluck me from my 'grave' and restores me again in our own realm.  I fail to see my disadvantage aside from lack of interest."

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 8th October 2013, 6:47 pm

{Attn: All}

Maresca looks at the others.  She can see why the others are here, but not her.  She puts down her pie on the table.  "Mistresses Von Chrest, you may have placed too much faith in my abilities.  I am not much of a fighter.  If you are expecting a champion, you should have selected another person.  I will not be offended if you sent me back.  I thought you should know."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 8th October 2013, 7:18 pm

The irony. They were basically fulfilling the role of Legion. She dabbed her mouth with the manners ingrained in her in the Order, half the pie eaten. Well, one of the highers, anyway. She missed the days she hadn't had to eat so properly.

The Trickster looked thoroughly pissed at his predicament. The obscenities flying from him were...colorful. Not her problem.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 8th October 2013, 7:49 pm

All.

Cerberus had entered into the building and sat down. She had not talked to anyone, knowing that Minrai would take care of business. One by one all of the people who had been outside began to filter in. She takes a piece of pie and begins to eat it.

"It is good to see that everyone has decided to join us here." She looks at the one who called herself Maresca. "Lord Minrai brings no one here that is not needed. You have talents of your own that make you useful."

She looked at the others and then at Minrai. "What do you want of us Lord?"

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 9th October 2013, 12:04 am

Ariadne scarfed down a thick slice of pie, not tasting it. If that was all she needed to do to know why she was here, no problem. She thought she heard the faintest of voices displaced from the crowd, but decided it was nothing. When situation was finally explained Ariadne let out a relieved breath. She was expecting more along the lines of eternal servitude or enslavement. Instead, she would be fighting to protect this realm, it is what she had always wanted. And yet, fighting for Von Chrest made her feel uneasy. She did not like him, what about him was pleasant? He has created a welcoming scene with pie and he was friendly enough, but she had not forgotten he took her here against her will. Ariadne cut her claws into the table and licked her fangs. Maybe she could grab a snack. Her lust for blood was continuing to strengthen with her wolf side. Reclaiming her composure, she relaxed. This could make for an interesting outcome, she might have her wish granted after all.

Last edited by Binx on 12th October 2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 10th October 2013, 10:39 pm

[ATTN: Minry, Dani]

His anger simmered behind a mask of amusement as he started to calm down. Right. I can still have some fun with him. I can make him regret keeping me around.

He turned and tried to sit down on the table, nearly falling through it. Right. Incorporeal. Floating. What the hell ever. He sat suspended in air above the table, staring at Minry as he threw open his jacket.

He searched the pockets, throwing everything he found out onto the table. Everything he remembered having in his pockets was accounted for - the lighters, the tape, the flask, the deck of cards, the garotte, and it was all similarly ethereal, some of them hitting the table without a sound and staying there, some passing through, some lying suspended near him. The whole ghosty thing was weird. He wasn't even sure why he had his stuff with him, and he was certain he was missing some of his equipment - but he couldn't remember exactly which.

But what he was looking for - his tapes - those were all gone. "Well this isn't any fun at all," he said, grimacing as he reached up to remove his recorder from the collar of his jacket. "How am I supposed to entertain either of us without - come on."

He'd set the little recorder to play and got only static. He opened it up and looked inside - no tapes. "Well damn, there was this one I really wanted to share with you, little man -" He jumped as suddenly the static broke off, interjected by the sound of screams. "...One kind of like that," he said, surprised, and the tinny screams from the recorder faded back into the static.

His grin broadened. "Oh, I get it," he said. "Exactly how I remember it then." He pushed off the table and into the air, circling around behind him as the recording came out of the static again. "I dunno, you look like you're kinda busy Von Chrest, am I being distracting?" he asked with a Cheshire grin. At the very least I can be as irritating as possible.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 11th October 2013, 4:02 pm

[Attn: All]

Lord Minrai von Chrest hugs his daughter while chuckling at his other daughter's failed attempt at an explanation. He finishes his pie as few speak amongst themselves, winking at Cerberus when she speaks wisely of him. The woman had clearly understood him better than he realized. He sort of likes it. Sort of.

"This particular mage--I have forbidden my daughters to face him, for surely they would die," Minrai explains. "He lives in a realm that he has conquered alone, but in this realm I am powerless. I am nothing. I have no shame in admitting this. There are many realms where we are all made to nothing."

"Then why bring me?" Dani interjected. "You controlled my Legion as easily as if it were breathing. Can this man not do the same?"

"Dani, as surely as I can control your Legion in this realm, they would surely slay me in that one."

"But what about this mage?" she persisted. "It's his realm. Is he not god there?"

"No," Minrai replied, "he did not make this world, he stole it. He murdered its Creator, and he does not belong there. What understanding I do have of his abilities, they are not like my own. It is extremely unlikely that he could take any of your powers. Any of you.

"I have chosen each of you." With this comment, Minrai's eyes cut to Maresca. "For each of you have the potential to face his weakness. You're all wild cards, he doesn't know what any of you can do, he doesn't know where you're from, he doesn't know how you were born or raised, he doesn't know if you're a gardener or a warrior."

A dark grin played on Dani's face that was gone in an instant. There could be no looking at her scarred body and not knowing it was warrior made.

"He will only know this: you were sent as my daughters' champions and you will take him down. Okay, maybe he doesn't know that last part," he added whimsically, "but he'll figure it out.

"Regardless," he continued in a more serious tone, "he is powerful, ambitious, evil, he has a whole army to fight you with, and an entire population of citizens that are oppressed and forced to live under his rule."

Dani's face looked as cold as the winter ice as she looked this von Chrest in the eye. "I am Legion," she said simply.

Minrai smiles his Cheshire grin, winking at Dani, as he replies, "Well, now you figured out why I picked you, didn'cha?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 11th October 2013, 4:19 pm

[ATTN: Minry, Dani]

Darling, this temper tantrum feels satisfying but it does s*** for you.

He flipped through the air to the far end of the room, going as far as he could before he was brought back to Von Chrest, over and over, playing his recordings over and over. It made the anger pounding through his veins more bearable, but clearly his attempts to annoy were falling flat.

He eavesdropped on the conversation, still flipping, and for a moment he faltered in his spin. He corrected himself quickly as he kept going, but where he'd only been absently listening before he was paying attention now.

He didn't care about Von Chrest's enemies. At least, he wouldn't. But the mage he described sounded an awful lot like a certain old friend on his kill list.

Nuclear war had caused the destruction of society in the States, his home. It had been anarchy. Precious, lovely freedom, until Thorne slowly dragged himself over a mound of bodies to power. Forced to live under his rule. Yes, it sounded very. Painfully. Familiar.

His recorder went to static and turned off. He kept flipping. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," he said in a monotone as he appeared next to Minry again and kept going. He was hardly one to turn down the chance for some glorious, bloody justice, but being forced into the bloody justice by the disgusting blue man made the idea less appetizing. Still...

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 11th October 2013, 9:42 pm

Once again she is being caught up in another's machinations.  She catches Lord Von Chrest's eye.  Did he really pick her?  Does he really believe in her?  She finally smiles.  "Lord and Mistresses Von Chrest.  I will help you in your mission.  Thank you for believing in me."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 12th October 2013, 2:30 am

After hearing Minrai's explanation I felt respect for him and his twins that I hadn't had before. He summoned us here to fight for a noble cause. Cerberus seemed to regard him highly, Minrai must be a trustworthy leader. I still couldn't help being curious as to whether or not his intentions deepened. I wondered aloud, "And naturally you will be the new conqueror, gaining control of the realm," I lightly questioned. Regardless of his answer, I wanted to join the action since I awoke here. I have only now decided which side I am on. "I will aid you as well, just let it be known that I am expecting my wish to be granted upon my return. If I survive, that is," I announced with a smirk.

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12th October 2013, 2:03 pm

(ATTN: Von Crest & Co.)
After her insanely uncomfortable run in with her room, Astrid wafted back out to listen to the....dude...who she still didn't know the name of.

She raised an eyebrow at his explanation to why they were here. Made enough sense, but it didn't explain the coffins.

She crossed her legs, floating in the air.

"So when we're done doing your transdimentional cleaning job, you'll send us all home?" Astrid shrugged. "Seems decent enough a job. I'm in- even if I haven't been around for seventy five percent of this conversation. Though there still lies the question about why I woke up in a coffin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 12th October 2013, 2:41 pm

[ATTN:  ALL]

"No need to thank me, Maresca.  You will be doing me a great service with your assistance and it is truly appreciated."  Minrai smiles.  "No, no, Ariadne.  Whomever slays the mage obtains the world, not I.   I'm afraid I do not stand to gain from that one.  Even so, I would not want it, anyway.  After all, I already have much work to do with these two girls alone."

He chuckles a bit, placing his hand on each of his daughters' heads.  "Astrid, this is a cemetery.  I couldn't very well just make you arrive in giant pies or daisies, now could I?  That simply wouldn't fit at all.  Besides, I have always found coffins to be a relaxing place to rest.  I don't see why you wouldn't agree."

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th October 2013, 3:09 pm

[Attn: Minry, Open]

"Supplies," Dani said. "Can you provide me with ammunition and supplies?" She pulled back her leather to reveal the gun. "Also, provisions and first-aid kits, unless you have healing magic?

"Also, how soon do we mobilize? Where on this world are you placing us? What are the capabilities of the enemies? If you're not leading this charge, who are you placing as leader of this mission? Is he expecting us or are we sneaking into this world? Is this going to be a pitched battle or should we expect it to be over quickly?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 12th October 2013, 3:52 pm

Maresca blushes slightly when Lord Von Chrest thanks her. The lady she met first starts to take control. It is fine by her. She is not a leader, not for strategic military operations at least. Give her a group of children and she will be a leader. So it is a surprise when she speaks up. "Maybe it will be prudent to introduce ourselves and let the other know what abilities we have. It may help with determining what supplies we need."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 12th October 2013, 4:05 pm

(ATTN : All)

Maeva was swarned a bit by all the questions and reactions and didn't really want to explain the rest. Thanksfully though, her dad came to the rescue and continued while Maeve was simply snuggling on her dad while he hugged her and even after. Maeva went beside her dad and nodded at what he said. ''Yep we all chose you for a reason. '' Both the twins let their dad speak toward Dani and the others and smile. Until he spoke about being busy enough as it is with his daughters and they felt their warm father's hand on their heads.

Maeva blushed a bit, but tried to hide it while Maeve simply looked happy.

''These sure are all important questions. '' Meriel said toward Dani. ''However to that I would add we should know a bit more about each other abilities, to have better sync in battle perhaps ?'' She then notice the girl of earlier having the same thought. ''We think alike ! '' She said with a big smile before she continue. ''If this mage is as powerful as you say Minrai, it could be useful for better fighting tactics if we all knew of each other. I know I can turn stuff easily in ice and also make ice weapons on myself as well as transforming into a full dragon and transport people if need be. As for Calamity... he's a battle android with high calculations of best strategies as well as extremely good reflexes. He have many weapons on him and can also fly. ''

Meriel thought for a moment and added. ''Also in term of first aid I have a bit of nano machine paste which help wounds heal much faster, but I probably don't have enough for a full group, so I would keep it for more serious wounds. '' Although it would be good to say she's weak to fire, she wasn't sure if she should say it to all of them. One of them did try to kill her earlier after all... with Calamity she probably would be fine right ?...

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 12th October 2013, 10:18 pm

All

Cerberus looks at Minrai slightly confused. "So you are saying which ever one of us kills the murderer will wind up as ruler of that world? What if that person does not want it?" she asks.

She looks at the others, each asking important questions. "Well Dani and Meriel are both right. I think the sooner we leave the better. If he knows we are coming then waiting for him to set up traps and bait is not good. We are giving him an edge on us." Cerberus said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenyatta on 13th October 2013, 4:51 pm

[ATTN:  Dani, Maresca, Cerberus, ALL]

Minry nods with understanding as Dani asks about supplies.  "It will not be an issue.  I shall be sending all that you desire, each of you, as I send you to this other realm.  You'll naught want for ammunition or medicinal means."

He takes a seat in the air, stretching his arms out wide above his head for a bit with a cat-like reach before relaxing again.  "As for knowing each others' abilities....teamwork may very well be essential.  It would benefit each of you to share what you are willing about yourselves...I think..."

At this last, he laughs rather mischievously..."What I can do is use this--"  He pulls out a pink, diamond shaped crystal as it floats above his hand.  "--it is quite helpful.  All you have to do is touch it and think about what information you are willing to give to others.  At this point, each of you will release it within the crystal and then you will all have shared information when I spread it evenly across each of your memories.  You'll then magically know what each of you are capable of--but again, that's only what you are willing to share.  Feel free to pass it around."

Minrai gives it first to his daughters when Cerberus asks her question next, he raises an eyebrow, as if wondering if she bonked her head when she was little.  "Well, the same thing you do with any old ratty toy that you don't want...you give it away."

Minry waves his hand around the room towards everyone.  "You heard me right, my friends...better start sucking up, now...hehehe!"

Zenyatta
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 13th October 2013, 5:12 pm

[ATTN: Minry]

"They're all so eager to please," Trick said, finally coming to a stop next to Von Chrest again, crossing his arms and righting himself in the air. "It's disgusting."

He scowled, raising an eyebrow as the conversation continued. All of them eager to run out to fight his battles. His scowl deepened as Von Chrest pulled out the gem. There he'd been hoping he could eavesdrop on the powwow.

He sighed, leaning back onto his back. "Papa smurf," he said. "Can I talk business with you now?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink on 13th October 2013, 5:33 pm

Rose sits upon her floating cushion, observing with the utmost indifference. "Fine," she finally shrugs. "I will go along with your little war, but you can keep your wish. As long as I get back to the Badlands of my home, one way or the other, I don't care."

As the rapids ire of questions sprays toward these odd hosts, Rose rests her head against her hand. It was enough trouble maintaining the kingdom she already ruled. She didn't need an entire new real, to add to that trouble. And then this little crystal is handed out. She'd be leaving that untouched. The less anyone knew of her, the better.

"Highness, what of the advantage of knowing these people?" Wyvern says.

Rose considers it for a moment. She could share as much as she wanted and still get the advantageous information? She couldn't say that sharing absolutely nothing about herself while learning what she could of these..."champions" wasn't tempting. Perhaps she'd take that option. Of course she'd take that option.

Characters:

Guilds
Yuzu the Gunpowder Witch
Ryūko the Swordeater
Silk the Child of Arachne
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 13th October 2013, 6:02 pm

Calamity continued to gather information as Minry explained the group's mission. It didn't seem far-fetched; it was certainly up Calamity's alley as he was originally designed for combat. The added bonus of Minry's support was also sweet-sounding. Perhaps Calamity could request his pack of drones that were left on Meriel's ship, or even his old beam rifle. The android grew very attentive when Meriel and a few others mentioned sharing information on their abilities. He wondered if Meriel never mentioned his other abilities intently, but he decided to ask about it later, as Minry then pulled out a peculiar, floating gem. As Minry explained the crystal's usage, Calamity cross referenced the object with similar substances in his home world, failing to find any significant matches.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 13th October 2013, 6:43 pm

Maresca watches as the others don't touch the jewel. She hesitantly reaches out and touches it. She feels a minor probing. She starts to imagine the mission she was on. Her light ability, her healing ability. She also accidentally pictures getting horribly shocked at the lightning temple and getting seasick on the boat.

She releases the crystal. She never missed Rusya, and hopes they don't replace her in the group. "See I am alright guys. Go ahead and try."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 13th October 2013, 7:17 pm

(ATTN : All)

Maeva and Maeve take the crystal together holding it in a way others would come to them. However only the lady named Maresca approached and touched it.

''Well at least one of them came, what is it with all that shyness ?!'' Maeva said looking at the others, a bit annoyed.

''I'm coming no worries. '' Meriel said with a smile doing a sign to Calamity to follow her. ''Calamity you can try and think of the attacks you do with your weapons to show them what you are capable of. If that make any sense ? '' Meriel explained while getting close to the crystal. The twins gave it to her when she came and she started thinking of her multiple ice abilities, from the materialisation of ice walls, ice sword around her arm or ice shards, ice breath and so on. But also of the possible weapons she could have such as flash grenades, sticky grenades or those metal giants she made back home. She also shared that she could transform into a dragon form using her wings to repel ennemies with the wind it can produce along with the ice she can mix to it. She also showed that she could call her dragon wings even in the humanoid form to perform air combo or assist. And in the end she did mention in her head her extreme weakness to fire to try and show that she could trust them regardless.

After being done herself, she place Calamity's hand on the crystal with a smile and she nod to indicate that he could go ahead and think of those image like she told him.

When she and Calamity were done she gave back the crystal to the twins.

''Well that sure took a while...'' Maeva said before dissapearing in a cloud of purple smoke only to reapear next to Dani. ''Your turn Ma'am.''

Maeve just went back to her dad sticking to him like glue almost.

''Hey Maeve don't leave me alone with all the work ! '' Maeva shouts.

''I-I'm sorry sister...'' Maeve said hiding behind her dad.

Maeva turned back to Dani and said ''C'mon don't be shy !''

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th October 2013, 8:03 pm

[Attn: Maeva, Open]

Dani's face remained a neutral mask, but she was annoyed. She would have preferred to have been one of the last. However, seeing as it had been put upon her and she had agreed to cooperate with these...beings...she supposed it didn't matter.

She kept her mind perfectly clear as she touched the crystal, allowing only the basic information she was willing to give them. She gave them only her name Danielle, not her last name and not the titles that she'd earned besides Legionator--one who could summon Unearthly Force using the Dark Glyphs. Not the price she paid for it. Images of the Malice Legion with their relentless amounts of crossbow barrages; Guilt, the Sword Legion, and their supernatural sword skills second to none; Hatred, the Power Legion, and their immense strength; Arrogance, the Shield Legion, and their impenetrable defense; Blasphemy, the Bomb Legion, with their explosive power to level steel walls; and Flawed, the Claw Legion, with their sharp claws that could slice through the hardest of metals.

Lastly, she let them know she had been in many wars and skirmishes, giving her much battle experience. That was all they needed to know. She removed her hand from the crystal and looked to Minry.

"What of my other questions?" she inquired.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on 13th October 2013, 8:06 pm

[Attn: All]

Calamity curiously watched the more timid woman step up and use the crystal first. She did seem to be fine afterwards. He soon followed Meriel and watched her use the crystal as well. Before long, it was his turn. With the crystal in hand, Calamity ran simulations of his most often used attack patters with his scythe, daggers, and kamas, thinking of each pattern one by one in a matter of seconds.

When Calamity finished, he gave the crystal back to Meriel. He then turned to Minry with a question: "May I suggest the retrieval of my attack drones? I predict they will increase the chances of our survival by a significant portion."

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Eliza

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by JosephJoestar on 13th October 2013, 9:42 pm

(ATTN : All, Rose and co)

Maeva again poof in a cloud of purple smoke the moment she have the crystal back and appear next to Rose. ''Your turn.'' She said with a look that would imply that she was getting a bit impatient of all this.

''Oh Calamity that's a great idea ! Although I wonder if they could truly be transported here. But yes it could be some great help ! They're great tanks after all !'' Meriel exclaimed with much joy.

''What's a drone ?.... '' Maeve asked out of curiosity.

''They are mechanical battle robot programmed and made to protect others. Although they far from being as lively as Calamity here '' She said pointing to him, even though Calamity way of acting was far from being the most joyful or full of emotion, but the drones would have nothing of that. They would just speak command when needed.

Last edited by HikariKuragari on 13th October 2013, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
JosephJoestar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top