Worlds Roleplay

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix on 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix on 12th July 2015, 12:14 pm

[Attn: Simon]

On Simon's next launching, he was suddenly hit by a powerful bolt of electricity, instantly knocking him out of the sky and paralyzing him as it did not let up. Next to him, the man in robes stood.

"Hard way it is," he said, then hit him and knocked him unconscious.

When Simon came to, he'd see the man putting away the device, a large vial of his black blood swimming around in the vial, as he stood. "Worry not, boy," he said as he began walking away, "you will not see me again."

The air in front of him shimmered and a tear in the fabric of space opened up. The man walked through.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY on 12th July 2015, 10:21 pm

[Attn: Man]

Simon was ejected from the sky and before he could even cry out in pain the attack had completely paralyzed him. He crash landed straight below, the impact wasnt as bad as he thought it would be, most likely due to his body being completely numb from the electricity. The boy barely had the time to try getting up, when suddenly his world turned black.

When Simon came back to reality, it took him a fraction of a seconds to readjust to his surroundings. His body still seemed numb and he felt drained of energy. He was hearing muffled words in the background, making him focus on them, just in time to see his assailant making his way through a portal.

*Oh no you dont* where the only words that came to mind before getting up and slashing his other palm open to then lift himself off the ground with two blood poles, rapidly changing them to his spike whips to hook them to the ground beneath the tear and pull himself forward with great velocity, straight through his target.
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th July 2015, 12:17 am

He tore through the portal, but the man was now far above him looking at him from a distance. He shook his head. "You are the second fool to try that, of late," he said. "May the winds of destiny see you where you're meant to be and may you not be destroyed tampering in things you were not meant to tarry in."

The boy hurtled through time and space like a bullet, like a snail, like a speeding missile, not moving. Time went by in an instant, stopped, crawled. Eons went by, then mere milliseconds. Worlds, lives, pasts, futures, zoomed by like a kaleidoscope.

Then he would feel it, a thinness. Ahead of him two worlds were separated, yet tunnels connected them, but the walls that separated them were so thin. He couldn't see this, of course, but on some level he felt and understood it. Windows into these worlds opened and closed sporadically. He'd feel dread and the hairs on the back of his neck rising as some of the windows opened into a dark world where destruction and negative energy flowed. One of those portals into that world opened in front of him and he found himself landing in it.

The land was barren and dark clouds loomed overhead, roiling and churning endlessly. There was hardly any light, and only the vaguest of shapes could be made out. Soon, he'd see glowing eyes surrounding him.

"Another succulent meal..." came a harsh, guttural voice.

"Tear the flesh..." came an evil whisper.

"Strip the flesh, drink the blood..." came another.

"The flesh, the blood, so sweet..."

"Tear the sinew..."

"Crunch the bones..."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY on 13th July 2015, 10:13 am

[Attn: Sinister voices]

Now what happened after ripping through the portal, Simon could hardly comprehend. It seemed as if he was drifting through time and space, windows to alternate universes opened up before him, letting him peer into worlds that he had never thought possible.

And then, came two connected worlds... how was that even possible? How did he even know this? Suddenly a shiver ran throughout his body and a window opened, leading to darkness and destruction, he tried covering his eyes to shake the feeling, but it remained. The windows were opening and closing without relent until finally, one opened up right in front of him, it was one of darkness.

Simon had a heat flash, realizing where he was headed, he desperately tried clinging onto something, but his hands could only find emptiness, and thus he was dragged in.

He came to, as if from a dream, into darkness. Simon shivered again when he realized he could hardly see his hands. And thats when multiple pairs lf eyes appeared all around him grotesquely taking him for a meal.

"Away!" He yelled out in their intention. "Trust me, you dont want this blood, it'll be like chewing on Iron" he added, not really believing it would make them back off.

His right hand healed itself already, so he unsheathed his blade hidden within his violin and conjured a blood sword with his other hand, now standing on guard, motionless, listening for the slightest sound of movement.
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th July 2015, 12:50 am

The creatures sniffed the air. "Sweet the blood. Sweet the taint..."

"Your power will be added to us..."

They inched forward, their hunger palpable.

[Attn: Ainmithe Group]

The castle was in an uproar. Danielle had noticed the change when a messenger had come. After seeing Lord Kain, Danielle had learned the cause. A localized Eclipsis was occurring in a village to the east.

After a short discussion, Danielle had volunteered to go and scout it out, with Talia acting as her guide. Danielle was now speeding toward her room to get her equipment. It was time to see what the training she had received was worth.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 18th July 2015, 11:37 pm

[ATTN: Ainmithe Group]

He was going to go crazy if he stayed locked up in this damn place much longer. Trick was running out of jokes to play on his bodyguards and had nothing left to suppress his urge to throttle every last one of them.

Word of an Eclipsis elsewhere had spread though the place, and Trick managed to overhear his guards talking about how the Trodai was going to be scouting out the situation. So when Dani arrived at her room, she'd find Trick waiting there for her, leaning on her door to keep her from going around him.

"Someone's in a hurry," he said, his arms crossed.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th July 2015, 1:16 am

[Attn: Trick, Open]

She glared as she saw him blocking her way, and a wicked smile crossed her face. Lightning crackled in her hand and she launched it at him. But wouldn't you know it, the bastard's reflexes were sharp and he managed to leap out of the way. Oh well. It was her victory, anyway. Having him electrocuted and slammed bodily into a wall would've just been icing on the cake.

"Some of us have work to do, Trickster," she snapped as she went into her room. "Foreign concept for you, I'm sure."

She went her closet an pulled out a ready made pack and threw it on the bed. She preferred to always be ready. Pack ready, she began grabbing her armor and equipping it.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 19th July 2015, 2:00 am

[ATTN: Dani]

Trick grinned as he dodged her lightning strike, watching as she strode past him into her room. He followed her, stopping in the doorway and leaning up against it.

"What's this? You're not gonna invite me to the party?" A wry grin spread across his face. "Gonna be real boring without me around to bring that vicious smile to your face."

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th July 2015, 3:59 am

Shit. She was smiling. "And rob your 'honor guard' their jester?" She shifted, letting her mythril shirt shift properly into place, then began putting on her coat, slipping her knives and her sword into place. "Besides, it's nice and quiet, here. And peaceful. And mundane. Not one bloody thing going on." She picked up her pack and slung it over her shoulder. Her face had resumed its neutral cast, but her eyes were blazing with fire.

"Honor means nothing to you other than a 'weakness' to exploit," she said coldly. "I go to fight an evil you almost willingly killed yourself to go into before I stopped you. What the fuck use is a unit that can't follow orders?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 19th July 2015, 3:17 pm

His smile fell off his face, his eyes turning dark and his voice patronizing. "Dogs follow orders, princess. If you're looking for dogs, you won't find any in this ragtag bunch of losers the witch pulled together."

He moved to the center of the doorway, bracing both arms against the doorframe, a human wall between her and the hall. "Of course, you got plenty of mutts in this place that'll do whatever the 'trodai' damn well pleases. But, well, I got this suspicion here that in the next world, your strat is gonna fuck you as much as my strat fucked me here."

Trick's scowl faded, his expression turning uncharacteristically serious. "Like as not, princess, you're stuck with me. You can get used to it now or you can regret not doing so later when we find a world where people don't put up with the madam general bullshit."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th July 2015, 3:26 pm

[Attn: Trick]

Dani's eyes sparkled. "Wolves also follow orders from their pack leader," she said quietly, "while lone wolves don't live long." Her eyes blazed like twin suns, and heat burned in her words as she added, "And rabid dogs get put down.

"You almost got us all killed because you couldn't follow orders and thought you knew what was best," she continued, her voice almost guttural. "And Yuuko also pointed out we don't have to work together. So why should I bring along a liability like you, Trickster?" Lightning crackled in her fist. "And speak quickly."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 19th July 2015, 3:45 pm

Thank god. He had her attention. Trick visibly relaxed, dropping his arms from the doorway, adjusting his stance to look less threatening. He was certain he was going to lose her and stay stuck here even longer. Now all he had to do was close the sale.

"I'm no soldier, princess, I'll be the first to admit it. I'm a spy, an assassin, a scout, and while fighting demons doesn't need much stealth one day you're going to want what I have to offer. Bring me along and maybe I'll help you then instead of watching you burn."

He tapped his chin. "Oh yeah, and I do have Jest, after all. He's the biggest gun this world has to offer, and he and I have been working on this world's weird combat. The honor guard can attest to that. Which makes me... one hell of an asset even now, I'd say."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th July 2015, 3:55 pm

Her stoic face actually went blank, though she wasn't aware, and then the strangest of things happened that even flabbergasted her as she was doing it. She cocked her head back and laughed. For a good ten seconds.

"Ask you? For help?" she said, a bitter mirth in her voice as her eyes became winter's heart itself. "I'd dance in those flames carrying a tank of oil so they'd burn all the brighter before I asked you for help." She launched another bolt of lightning and charged out the door, turning to look back. "Come if you wish, Trickster, but do not forget that the representatives of this world have made me accountable for your actions. If I believe for even the tiniest fraction of a second you will do something to harm myself or anyone else, I will put you down. You in pieces in a suitcase can still travel..." There was no heat as she told him this, just a businesslike certainty in her voice.

She turned and stalked off. The mission just went to hell before it even started and she was stuck with it. Even worse, she'd laughed! In front of him! Deanna rubbed against Dani's neck for comfort, but it made the loss of control no less mortifying.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 19th July 2015, 4:29 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Trick stepped out of her way as she blasted past him, watching her go with amusement. He'd take it. He wasn't expecting any more from her anyway - and he got some human emotion out of her too.

"Damn I'm good," he said to himself, turning to grin at his bodyguards back out in the hall. "You heard the lady. Come on, boys, I gotta get suited up."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th July 2015, 7:06 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna is worried. Not even she can block out the tension in the castle. She ‘got word’ that there is another eclipsis, this time away from here. She remembers what happened last time and can hear the voices of the drippers creep from the recesses of her mind. She is scared, however she will assist if asked too. It will be a good test of her telepathic powers, especially now that she knows what to expect.

She is on her way to her room to try to escape when she sees the body guards. Damn it, just who she didn’t want to run into. She’s done a good job avoiding him recently. She stops and goes back the way she came, not hearing any of the conversation. Maybe she will get some training in with Ami Fidele. She has to admit fighting with her is quite fun.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 22nd July 2015, 12:02 am

[Attn: Ravenna, Open]

Tristan found Dani before she'd turned a hall, packed and ready to leave. She was surprised, but probably shouldn't have been. His eyes were determined, but he politely had asked to accompany her. She had no problem, only warned him of the potential danger. He was still willing. Good man.

She figured she should offer the girl a chance to. Quickly, she made it to Ravenna's room and waited for the girl to make it there.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY on 22nd July 2015, 3:05 pm

[ATTN]: creatures

Simon sighed as his blood just made them more interested, of course that would happen. As they began inching forward, Simon cut his lower back with one of his blades, blood began forming into a tail. This would be effective to cover his backside while surrounded. Upon its formation Simon felt a shiver go through his body, he would have to limit the blood use from here on.

After a moment he dashed forward, towards one of the creatures, as he closes in to 10 feet from his target, Simon throws his blood sword towards it and would make it return to him after the hit, or miss.
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd July 2015, 3:50 pm

Ravenna returns to her room with Ami. The training area was full. Probably because of the looming threat. She returns to her room Dani waiting for her. She has her bag packed already. “You want me to go with don’t you? I won’t lie and tell you that I am not scared, but at least this time I am more prepared. I saw what those things did to people, and worse I know what they wanted to do.”

She looks down at Ami. “Count us in. We need to restore the balance to get off this world, and I know this will help. I may be able to assist with both stealth and warning of their approach.” She rests her naginata against the wall. “Let me get changed, and I will be right with you."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 23rd July 2015, 10:35 am

[Attn: Ravenna]

She hadn't even had to say anything before the girl started doing the talking. She wondered if they were ready, but the only way to discover that would be to put them in the field. Besides, you were never ready the first time. However, something in her babbling took Danielle's attention.

"Stealth?" Danielle said as the girl began preparing herself. "You can sense these creatures? How?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd July 2015, 3:46 pm

Ravenna is surprised, and she is sure it shows on her face. “You mean you don’t know? I am surprised that no one told you. It is my abilities…” Ravenna starts. She hates telling people this because she does not want Danielle to be uncomfortable. “In addition to the telekinesis, I have telepathic abilities as well. I heard those creatures way before seeing them…The things they wanted to do were not pleasant. I am not well trained on it though, and would never knowingly invade a being’s mind without their permission. I have been working on my telekinesis a lot though and getting better at that.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 24th July 2015, 11:14 am

[Attn: Ravenna]

Danielle blinked. A mind reader. Potentially useful, but an untrained one was problematic. Danielle had little to worry about as she had training on keeping up mental guards. Then again, she doubted the girl would find her mind a pleasant place to be.

"No, I was unaware and haven't heard talk of it," she told her. "My advice would be to limit those who know it, as most don't like the thought of their personal thoughts being invaded." She grimaced internally. "Especially the Trickster. I imagine he, especially, would find your talent loathsome."

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th July 2015, 2:42 pm

“Too late for that, he already knows, and has threatened to kill me. If it wasn’t for the fact that we had to be alive to advance, I may already be dead. I am keeping my distance from him. Tristan knows as well. He is a bit more receptive. It is nothing I advertise, I just thought with how close you were to everyone else, someone may have told you.” Ravenna walks over. “I am all ready. Shall we get going?” Ami rubs against Ravenna’s leg, sensing how nervous she is.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 24th July 2015, 4:56 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Open]

Danielle's face darkened for a moment at her words, but was gone swiftly. "I see," was all she said, while Tristan voiced his own displeasure at learning this, offering Ravenna comforting words that Danielle barely paid attention to.

"Let us be on our way," she said, turning and heading to the courtyard to wait for Tali.

When the Trickster showed up looking like Christmas came early, she merely looked at him--then summoned the Malice Legion. Immediately, there was the smell of ozone and the crackle of lightning as they appeared. At her hand signals, they immediately opened fire at the Trickster, crossbow bolts flying like gatling gun fire, only narrowly missing him and filling an outline of him in the wall.

"You ever harm one hair on this girl's head, and you will deal with me, you coward," she growled, her eyes twin thunderheads, even Deanna had her hackles up and was hissing. "That was your only warning--they won't miss next time." She didn't wait for a reply, looking to Ravenna and giving her a reassuring nod before resuming waiting for Tali.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 24th July 2015, 5:36 pm

[Attn: Group]

He had been fortunate enough to have found Dani quickly. They had quickly made their way to Ravenna, which thankfully she was alright. When Ravenna shared her abilities, Tristan remained silent. It was not his place to share her secret so he had never mentioned it. He knew it was a sensitive matter for her.

Despite trying not to, a frown still graced his face when he heard that Trick threatened to kill Ravenna. He swore quietly to himself and clenched his fists. Trick was a man who had a vault of secrets within him; someone with her abilities was probably viewed as a threat. He should have saw it coming. But, that was the past. What it meant for him now was that he would have to be extra cautious and keep an eye out for any sign of trouble.

When they made it to the courtyard, Dani quickly put Trick in his place. Her power was incredible, and Tristan was grateful that she too was looking after Ravenna. However, threats never did work well with Trick. In fact, it seemed like he enjoyed the challenge. "I think he gets the message. But whether we like it or not, we need him alive. We all need each other alive right now, so let's just work on dealing with these things." His voice remained neutral before he retreated to the side and began to pace. There was too much on his mind and too much he wanted to say but didn't. Hopefully Tali would arrive soon so that they could focus on dealing with the matter at hand.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th July 2015, 6:12 pm

[ATTN: Group]

Man he was excited to get out. He even had his recorder back and working. He reached up to his collar and turned it on as soon as the trodai and company came into view.

He opened his mouth to speak... and the princess summoned one of her minions. He felt a breeze around him as bolts flew past his head. He wasn't surprised - until she spoke. His eyes darted over to Ravenna. She'd told them. He grinned broadly. Looks who's starting to grow some balls.

He laughed at the trodai. "Never change, babe," he said, crossing his arms. "Never change." He looked at Tristan, sending he was trying to be too calm. Man, if he knew all he had to do to get them to hate him was threaten the girl, he wouldn't have tried to hide it in the first place.

Trick glanced back at Ravenna. No way were they going to let him alone with her now. Annoying, really... he didn't want to spoil the horrible relationship he had going with the trodai. "We waiting on anyone else here?" he said.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top