Worlds Roleplay

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix on 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by xenolion on 24th July 2015, 6:39 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna is thankful that Danielle didn’t make a big deal out of her abilities. She truly hopes to be able to develop the telepathy more. She walk with them to meet up with Trick. Ravenna cringes as Danielle threatens him. Part of her is thankful, but another part thinks that it is not a good idea. Well they don’t need to get along to defeat this enemy.

“Maybe we can come up with a plan while we wait for Talia.” Ravenna suggests. “At least this time we have an idea of what we are going up against.”

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 24th July 2015, 7:12 pm

[Attn: Group]

She didn't bother telling Tristan that there were worse things than death and that she hadn't promised Trick anything so rewarding as its sweet embrace. The Malice Legion grinned eerily at Trick, understanding just what she had in mind. With a ripple of the air around them, they were gone as if they'd never been, only the smell of ozone to indicate they ever were.

She didn't even bother listening to anything the Trickster said. He'd be unrepentant and try and say something to jab at her. His main power seemed to be wasting time.

"This is an unprecedented event," Danielle explained to Ravenna's words. "Even more so than the last Eclipsis. This one is localized--the event usually happens the world over. Also, the Eclipsis is an annual event; the last came early, so this one shouldn't even be happening yet.

"As to the plan, we scout the situation first," she went on. "The people did not see this coming, so they are neither prepared nor safe and are likely being slaughtered. So helping get as many of them to safety as possible takes priority. You two shall stay close to Talia and cover each other when battle is commenced and will follow her commands. You, Trickster," she said, acknowledging his existence finally, "try not to get in anyone's way and level everything around with your unwieldy Ainmithe. Most importantly, try not to break from the group. Again. As rewarding as watching your soul get sucked from your corpse would be, it would only serve the enemy. Try not to do that." She looked back to the others. "Any questions?"

"A sound plan," Talia said as she entered the courtyard herself. "Though you didn't much mention your own part in things. Placing them with me assumes you will not be around?"

"Correct," she said, acknowledging Talia with a nod. "I'll be engaging where the fighting is thickest, trying to locate and organize survivors."

Talia nodded. "I see," she said. "Others will be coming after--some to set up camps outside of the Eclipsis perimeter," her mouth twisted unused to saying the words, "to take in and aid refugees while some will be following in after."

Danielle nodded as she took in the knowledge. "So, we're the advance party. Affirmative. Again, any questions?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th July 2015, 7:26 pm

[ATTN: Group]

Trick tuned the woman out as she started playing general. What a prick.

Jest suddenly growled at his side, and he looked up to see Talia join them. He barely kept the scowl from his face. Figures the woman would want to bring at least one loyal dog with.

"I told you I don't take orders, general," he said, studying his nails. "I think I'll trust my judgment on this one." His voice dripped with disdain. He looked at the two kids, wondering if they'd have anything to say about the bitch deciding she was team captain. Unlikely. Dont let her get used to using you, he thought, looking at Ravenna and hoping she was listening in.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th July 2015, 8:10 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna listens to Danielle. She is quite happy to be away from the fighting. “I will be happy to be on the scouting team. I know you have experience Danielle, but please be careful. We don’t need a repeat of last time. I would feel better if you took someone with you.”

A familiar voice enters her head.* Dont let her get used to using you* She turns her head and sees Trick looking at her. She is surprised that he of all people is trying to warn her. Since he opened up his mind, she has no problem sending her reply. *Each of us has our talents, she is well versed with battle strategies. For now she is in charge.*

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th July 2015, 8:17 pm

ATTN: Group

Trick jumped. I didn't know you could do that, he admitted. That made things much easier. Good. I have something to ask you.

"Lady's right you know," he said out loud. "Can't have you dying either, your highness, as funny as that would be."

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th July 2015, 8:38 pm

{Attn: Open, Trick}

A cringe appears on Ravenna’s face as she can feel a headache coming on. She is surprised it worked as well. It must be because he wants to communicate with her. *Ask away…I…cannot promise…an answer.* She really needs to practice her telepathy. Ami nudges her able to sense that something was off with Ravenna.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th July 2015, 8:46 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

Her voice in his head sounded strained. He looked up to see a grimace spread across her face. Seemed like responding wasn't easy on her.

When you were with her. He glanced over at Talia. In the infirmary. You could have said anything and she would have trusted you. You could have kept me in that bed forever and never worried about me again. Why didn't you?

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th July 2015, 9:04 pm

Ravenna is surprised by Tricks question. *I may not…trust or like you…but I am not a liar.* She answers simply. She suddenly feels bad for Trick. What a life he must lead that he cannot trust anyone. How alone that must be. No wonder he is so closed off. She will not lower her guard around him though.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 25th July 2015, 1:12 am

[ATTN: Ravenna, Group, Dani]

Trick blinked, his face blanking for a moment in confusion. A smile slowly spread across his face. Well, I guess I have to believe you, don't I?

He looked back over at her highness. "I guess if no one else is volunteering I'll keep an eye on her," he said, smirking at Dani. "Not that I'll stay too close," he added. "Don't want any mysteeeerious accidents befalling me."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 25th July 2015, 1:21 am

Danielle regarded Trick with a casual raise of her eyebrow. She watched Ravenna suddenly turn to each other. The body language suggested...were they speaking telepathically? Ravenna seemed no more perturbed, so she said nothing. She was guiding these pups, not mothering them. Trick suddenly spoke again. A smirk crossed her features. She was about to reply when he said something absurd.

"I said stay out of my way, Trickster," she said, amusement tinging her voice. "You and your unwieldy weasel would be useless to me--unless I just wanted to level walls and try and get everyone killed." Pride burned in her eyes. "I am legion, fool. I face armies while you skulk in shadows and attack people like a craven. And I'd sooner trust a hungry jackal at my back than you--I haven't forgotten how we met." Again, she found herself laughing. What was wrong with her?

She turned to the way they needed to go. "We shall follow your lead, Talia, whenever you're ready."

Last edited by Venom on 26th July 2015, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th July 2015, 7:12 pm

Ravenna shrugs. She didn’t expect him to understand. He may never understand what honesty is. However she will not betray him or any of them. “We should let Danielle decide who she wants to go with her.” She looks up at Danielle. “I know you may think you can handle this alone, but I know I would feel better if you weren’t alone.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 26th July 2015, 1:07 pm

Danielle aimed a finger toward the crossbow bolts. "I'm never alone," she said dryly. "End of discussion. Anything else?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 26th July 2015, 5:05 pm

[ATTN: Group]

Trick smirked and stared Dani down as she went off. What a blowhard. And she'd been so stoic and confident before. Was she feeling threatened?

Damn, this is fun. "Nope!" he said cheerfully. "Works for me, let's get the hell out of here."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 26th July 2015, 11:39 pm

[Attn: Open]

Tristan agreed with the others. While Dani may prefer fighting on her own, and be fully capable, having another member to help with the fighting and organizing the survivors couldn't hurt. "I trust your capacity as a fighter." He said to Dani. "But remember it's not just fighting you're doing. You are also helping the survivors there. A backup wouldn't hurt."

He didn't expect her to listen though. She seemed adamant on the plan. "But if you insist on this course of action then just be extra careful out there." She wasn't invincible. The last eclipsis proved as much. What he could do in the meantime was to help Talia and make sure things didn't get worse.

Talia wore a slight smile, having watched the exchange with amusement and waiting for its conclusion. With it obvious the Trodai was set--as she did not acknowledge any further talk of a partner for her--she gave a polite nod to all of them and began to head off at a brisk pace. Her heart went out to her people. She was glad for not having to face this alone, as terror at the implications of what these infractions at the hands of the demons meant. Was this to be the doom of her world...?

The journey would be a day away on foot over hilly terrain. Talia observed the group as the hours passed. Ravenna and Tristan had a definite bond, to be sure, the one known as Trick she found unreadable, but he seemed somehow lonely--no wonder the way he seemed to go out of his way to alienate those around him. In the weeks that had passed, the word of a Highlander with a king Ainmithe had spread like wildfire among the refugees. Kain and Talia had worked to spread it around that he had made no claim. It hadn't done much to quell the awe and reverence some looked at him with. Even his foolishness hadn't marred it.

The biggest changes, however, seemed to lie with the Trodai. Talia's first meeting with the woman had been with an immovable mountain, eyes hard and flat, hiding a raging flame. But now...the mountain was still there, but life was in her eyes, threatening to crash down on the world around her like an avalanche. She didn't think the others saw it--they were young and inexperienced. The man Trick, however, seemed to notice, but he seemed to be misreading her. She wondered what he'd make of it if he knew that the Trodai was on some level enjoying their confrontations! The Trodai herself didn't seem aware of it, or rather fought it, but this Trick was oblivious. Well, he did seem to be a few lights short a full ethereal, so it was to be expected.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 27th July 2015, 1:41 am

[ATTN: Open]

Trick wandered near the rear of the party, not quite comfortable with having his back to any of them. Much better to keep an eye on them from behind. Jest trotted nearby, but he wandered from Trick often, seeking out things that interested him as they passed them.

Trick had his recorder in hand, seemingly engrossed. He had been wondering how the language barrier worked. He doubted they all spoke English, but they had no trouble understanding each other, and his recorder seemed to be picking up English as well. And when he tried switching languages and yelling at the Amazon woman in Russian, she seemed able to understand him well enough.

He put away his recorder, keeping one eye on the wilds around them and one eye on Talia. If he saw some demon sneaking up on her... well, he'd probably just look the other way.

The two kids though... they still confused him. The girl especially. He really did have to believe her, when she said she was no liar. It was just the sort of dumb, impractical thing that would motivate her to help him while he was trapped in that damned infirmary.

Trick reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter, flicking it on and off. He had to figure out how to handle these lunatics somehow. The more he understood them, the less likely he'd be surprised again.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY on 27th July 2015, 2:31 pm

[Attn: Eclipsis]

"Hufff..huff...arrrgh.." was all Simon could let out as another one of the monsters charged him from the side. He twirled on himself as the beast lunged, slamming his tail straight onto its skull, causing a sick crack to be heard and sending it flying a few feet away.

He had been at this for hours now, his body was almost solely running on adrenaline that he kept pumping throughout his body, and his healing capabilities were slowing down. A dire situation indeed. A screech made him glance back towards his last target, it had regenerated. "Tch... bastard.." he whispered, dodging two simultaneous attacks, letting them crash into each other. However, simon tripped as he backed up, making him fall backwards.

He gasped as three more creatures jolted to take advantage of his mistake. Simon held himself in the air with his tail and than morphed its form, making it thinner but longer, lifting him up even higher, making their attack miss him but hit his tail, still making him fall over and tumble a few feet away.

Though.. he wasnt hitting the gound.. he felt as if he was falling... or drifting? The creatures were absent all of the sudden. And then he fell. On actual ground! He never thought he would be so happy to see dirt. This joy was however short lived. As he took in his surroundings, Simon stopped breathing for a second, death and chaos bundled up in darkness, a great sight if your a psychopathic evil fucker.

A woman's scream pulled Simon out of his thoughts. She was being chased by one of the very same creatures that had been attacking him. He growled, hightening the level of adrenaline in his body once more, he would regret it later.. but a soul in need was too hard to back away from. Simon dashed towards the pursuing creature and stabbed it in its side with both swords and flipping forward to crush its back with his tail.

The woman stopped and looked back at him. Simon simply nooded and smiled. "I got your back, just stick with me okay? We can try to join up with others." He stated seeing groups of people up ahead... passed a horde of monsters. The girl, too shooken up to speak, simply nodded and ramained close. Simon sighed and added "Here we go again..." as four new threats took interest in them, surrounding them and creeping in little by little.
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th July 2015, 3:40 pm

This is something new to Ravenna, she has never been camping before, living on an island and all. She is thoroughly enjoying this trip. She is learning more about Tristan and his world. Danielle was leading the way being her stoic self. Ravenna would like to learn more about the worlds the others are from, but Danielle and Trick are keeping to themselves.

She is thankful that there is somewhat of a distance between them and their destination because her head was hurting after her and Trick’s conversation. She was surprised that Trick of all people was the first to open his mind to her. Maybe she should practice more with that. It may be a handy way to communicate in battle. The question is who will be a willing guinea pig? Maybe she should ask Tristan?

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 29th July 2015, 1:02 am

[ATTN: Open, Ravenna, Tristan]

He kept an eye on Tristan and Ravenna. The two lovebirds were busy talking with each other about something or other, just out of hearing.

Trick looked away from them, turning his gaze over to the Amazon. Messing with her was play. She read like a damned picture book, and even better, even when he was pushing all her buttons she couldn't kill him like she really wanted to. She was like a gift from the universe to apologize for the bullshit he was stuck in now. He'd been having so much fun with her that he'd neglected work on anyone else.

And those two kids weren't going to be an easy puzzle to solve. Trick made up his mind and stuck his hands in his pockets, sauntering over to Tristan and Ravenna. He saw the Amazon shift out of the corner of his eye as he approached Ravenna, and he pulled his hands from his pockets, showing that they were empty. Still, he felt almost like something else was watching him, not just the amazon - one of her weird minions?

"Hey kiddos," he said, as he walked up next to Ravenna. "What are you two gossiping about?"

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th July 2015, 9:08 am

{Attn: Open, Tristan, Trick}

Ravenna is enjoying her conversation with Tristan. She only wishes the others were more approachable. She catches Trick out of the corner of her eye, and is momentarily worried. She looks at him with her eyebrows raised. She still does not trust him. “I wouldn’t classify our conversation as gossip. We were talking about our worlds. Tristan’s is fascinating. It still amazes me about the technology the other worlds have. What is up your sleeve?”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 30th July 2015, 12:08 pm

[ATTN: Tristan, Ravenna]

He raised his hands placatingly. "Come on, can't a man just be interested in his companions for once? We are stuck together, probably for the long haul." He nodded towards Dani. "'Sides, if I don't give the amazon a break once in a while she might lose her mind." Trick grinned and waved at her before turning his attention back to the kids

"So, what sort of world could produce a girl like you, eh? With magic like yours I can't be the first guy who's threatened you."

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th July 2015, 1:15 pm

She pauses. “I don’t know if you are being sincere, but I don’t really care. We should know more about each other. It may help in future worlds.” Ravenna looks between Tristan and Trick. “Actually you are because my powers were only recent rediscovered. I grew up as a natural. I was just learning how to use them. I wish I had that book that was given to me. Correria gave me the hat to help suppress them. If the General’s daughter found out, I would have been thrown in the military. What did you do in your world?”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 30th July 2015, 5:23 pm

[ATTN: Tristan, Ravenna]

She was going to clam right the hell up if he didn't give anything in return. And he had to be careful about lying - what with being a damned mind reader and all, even if she was a novice at it as she seemed to be suggesting.

"Oh, all sorts of things," he said, waving a hand. "Intelligence, extraction, reconnaissance. Sometimes I helped people disappear, sometimes I made them disappear." He shrugged. "Whatever. But there's a whole damned army of people like you where your from?" he said, redirecting the focus back on her.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 30th July 2015, 5:42 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Open]

Tristan listened as Ravenna talked about her world. A world which used people like her as soldiers. "They would force you into the military?" He asked Ravenna. His world didn't offer much choice in lifestyle but his world was like a dying fire, embers just waiting to fade away. Her world seemed full of life. She should have opportunities.

When Ravenna asked her question to Trick, Tristan looked at the man expectantly. It would be interesting if he actually shared about himself, but doubtful. The man liked gathering information not sharing it.

Danielle could hear them talking like it was a camping trip. Or maybe like normal soldiers do.

She pulled up short for a second, blinking in surprise before resuming her pace. It had been a while since she had thought about him. He had been one of the more sociable knights she'd ever known.

She spared a brief glance for the others, grateful that they were too immersed in themselves to notice--except Talia who was walking in the front with her. She was also grateful that the woman was keeping an eye on the Trickster, as well. At least, when she didn't shoot forward to scout ahead from time to time. Danielle would've liked to have done so, as well, but she figured her chances of keeping Trick in line better than Talia's.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th July 2015, 8:31 pm

“So you were a spy. It makes sense that you are aloof and untrusting then. Even on my world telepathy magic is rare. We have a war going on between the magician and the scientists. It was rather unique where we are at because my island is split between the two factions. We are technically in Magician territory, but we were founded by the French which is Science. So unlike other places we are unable to ignore one another. My family served the Villanueva family for years. Correia is a Captain of the magician army. Her abilities are kind hard to explain. But there many different magical abilities.” Ravenna looks over at Trick. “What kind of war is your world in? And before you ask, no I am not using my magic. Simply a deduction from your description, spies would not be needed unless there is some battling taking place.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 30th July 2015, 9:03 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Tristan]

Trick blinked and laughed. "I don't need a war to stay in business," he said. "All I need is one paranoid loser. No, there is no war. The last war was years ago." He waved a hand dismissively. "A 'war' implies something is actually being fought over." Trick chuckled to himself. It was good to hear telepathy was rare from her - at least, in her world. What about other places? Shit. How was he gonna do business if telepathy was a possibility?

"These... Villaneuvas," he said. "I take it they must be important." Just the kind of fucks I'd love to do away with.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top