Journeys and Adventures

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th April 2014, 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

It was a gorgeous sunny day in the city of Maplevale. The morning rush had already passed, and with school not yet started for another few weeks, the traffic was at calm levels--save the rush of the teenagers with cars. The city was expanding rapidly with the new jobs that the energy and technology plants were opening bringing new people to it. The city had begun to swell from a population of 100,000 to nearly 200,000 in the span of half a decade. The construction jobs prevalent to deal with the expansion had been numerous, but it was dying down finally. Thankfully. It was still growing rapidly, beginning to earn the nickname "mini-metropolis." It boasted numerous parks, a growing expanse of skyscrapers, a few large lakes, and two centers of learning renowned for their academia nationwide--one of them Ivy League. In short, life was good in the city.

Jericho meditated on the roof of the city, trying to focus his power, trying to understand it. He still was unsure of what to do with this power. Becca was still trying to get him to put on some ridiculous outfit and "hero it up" with her. Still couldn't believe that had become a reality.

But was that what his powers were meant for? There was the argument that power not used was no better than having none at all. There was also the argument that great power carried great responsibility--the Spider-Man credo--but just because you had the power were you necessarily obligated to the world around you to use it?

"You're thinking about it again, aren't you?"

Jericho sighed. He'd been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't even felt Becca's presence. His face made a grimace that faded when he saw Becca in her civvies and not in her "Vivacious" uniform.

"You always do that," she grumbled, folding her arms. "I'm doing some good out there."

"I didn't say a word," Jericho said, closing his eyes and trying to return to meditating.

"You don't have to," she snapped, "your face says it for you. Look, I messed up and am trying to make up for it like you taught me!"

"I don't recall telling you to name yourself 'Vivacious,'" he said with an unsuppressed smile.

She made a face. "You're a real smug bastard, y'know that?"

"Guilty," he added with a laugh.

"Hey!" she said grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "Enough with the monk stuff! I'm hungry!"

Jericho popped an eye open to look at her. "You're a grown woman," he commented. "Go and get yourself something to eat."

Suddenly, he felt a spike of energy and saw a glowing ball of golden light in Becca's hands. She looked highly disgruntled.

"I don't wanna eat alone," she said. "And just like you helped me, it's my job to help you. And all this antisocial behavior just isn't good for you."

Jericho sighed. "I take it that means you're gonna badger me until I agree to go?"

"You're a fast learner!" Becca said cheerfully.

Jericho sighed. "Alright, let's go..." he said getting up.

"Yay!" Becca exclaimed, jumping for joy. "And hurry up! I've got orientation in an hour!"

Jericho sighed again. This girl was nothing but trouble...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!


I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
avatar
EphPhoenix
Moderator


Posts : 8586

Back to top Go down


Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 19th April 2015, 4:38 pm

[ATTN: Vivacious]

"Sorry," she muttered, irritated, as Vivacious came down next to her and went into the warehouse. She knew it was gonna be fine, there had to be one or two people in here at most to hear it...

Lightweight followed in after Vivacious as she scanned the place. "No, Two Tones got it right," she said, as Vivacious voiced her suspicions. Inside the warehouse, it was much easier to get a feeling from the energy below her - it was enormous. Relatively constant too, not with the ebb and flow living energy had. A power plant? "There's something below us that's producing an enormous amount of energy. And..."

Lightweight closed her eyes, concentrating and trying to pinpoint the above-ground energy she'd felt. "Something living. That way." She pointed and opened her eyes. "Might just be flowers though..."

Lightweight strode off in the direction of the energy, searching for its source. As she reached the far wall of the warehouse it became apparent that whatever was living was just outside. She backed away from the wall and lowered her voice as she went back to Vivacious. "Whatever it is is just outside," she muttered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th April 2015, 6:01 pm

[Attn: Lightweight]

"You can sense life?" Vivacious said curiously? "Nice! That's like my friend Je--rkface." She blanched, grateful for the darkness. "Yeah, that douche can do that, too! Dick." She cleared her throat. "C'mon! Let's go!"

She charged back for the open side door and back in the direction that LW had indicated. Beyond in that direction was a gated fence with row upon row of trailers. "I sincerely hope there aren't people in those..." she said in horror.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!


I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
avatar
EphPhoenix
Moderator


Posts : 8586

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Ink on 19th April 2015, 6:08 pm

[Attn: Assassin]

Wild-Child pursues her mark. She leaps the gaps between builds like a monkey, adapted to leaping through the trees of a concrete jungle. The footsteps of her mark are quiet - almost silent. But they tap against her eardrums just enough that she can follow them. And then there's the scent. Well masked, but if a hound dog can trace it, then so can she. In the darkness of the night, her eyes shimmer yellow, lasering in on the target. "Running out of road," she says. She swings from a few street lamps and crawls along the sides of buildings like an insect, scurrying along before making it back up to a close enough roof.
avatar
Ink
Senior Member


Posts : 2705

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 19th April 2015, 9:30 pm

[ATTN: Vivacious]

Jerkface? Lightweight chuckled. She was really starting to like that expression. She turned to run after Vivacious as she darted off, rounding the corner and seeing the rows upon rows of trailers.

"There are definitely people in those," she said, trying to pinpoint the energy source. It was only really coming from one of them...

Someone screamed from inside the trailer as she started towards it, and Lightweight picked up her pace immediately, sprinting for the trailer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th May 2015, 4:48 pm

[ATTN: Terry]

Tam hesitates. She's not sure who the party runner/starter was...but she remember the name of the frat house. Still, if they decide to investigate the house, there's no way that they'll let non-members in--especially not a woman like herself. Not to mention the fact that she's really afraid of what happens if her abilities manifest while people are around again.

"I know the frat house of some of the party boys and where it is," Tam says, "but I have no clue who started the event. We can start there, if you want."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix on 19th May 2015, 12:58 am

[Attn: LW, Open]

"Oh!" Viv exclaimed, snapping her fingers. "It just dawned on me! Boxing! Lightweight! The gloves and hood!" She beamed delightedly. "That's very clever. You tots need a theme song. I'm thinking Volbeat!" She put a finger to her lip in thought. "Though he technically made that for another boxer..." She waved a hand dismissively. "You're cooler by far. He can share."

Up ahead, as they neared the spot Lightweight was sensing, they could hear crying and men talking. Several armed men stood around a small group of young women, college age, dressed in outfits indicative of a party, their makeup smeared from crying.

"Look, girls," one of the men said calmly, a white guy with dreads and a goatee. "You can either start walking into the crate, or you can be dragged in by your hair."

"Wh-why are you doing this..." one of the girls, a brunette in a now dirty red, designer jacket with black pants choked out fearfully.

"Why does anyone do anything?" he said. "Money. Get-it green. Dead presidents. It's nothing personal, ladies, but you're a paycheck. Though admittedly, you all should've known better than to be in the neighborhood you were in."

"Wearing those outfits..." another muttered. A burly guy covered in tats.

"Now, now," said the first, "be respectful. This is the modern era. Women can dress like whores if they want. C'mon, man, we gotta be forward thinking. Feminism and all that shit."

"I'm sorry, Sticks," he said.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to them"

"You're right. I'm sorry, bitches. I didn't mean to say you deserved this shit cause you're dressed like fucking whores..."

"Good! Good!" said Sticks. "Don't you feel better, girls? Now get in the g*ddamn crates..."


[Attn: Wildchild, Open]

The girl was persistent. He didn't know how she had tracked him, but she'd left him no recourse but to dissuade her from further pursuit. He slipped away in alleys, darting around, until he found the perfect spot. It was a courtyard, in some disrepair, but presented wide-open space and not a lot of hiding room. He walked swiftly into its center, standing and waiting for his pursuer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!


I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
avatar
EphPhoenix
Moderator


Posts : 8586

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 19th May 2015, 11:42 pm

[ATTN: Viv, Open]

Lightweight knelt down, crouching as she continued forward. She wanted to rush in and beat the shit out of them now, but her conversation with Vivacious earlier that night came back to her. The girls would make easy hostages as they were now. They needed the odds a little better in their favor...

Lightweight held up a hand, silently gesturing for Vivacious to wait as she felt for the energies of the eight of them, trying to distinguish them from the girls. She grabbed a hold of one energy cluster and started to spindle it away, reaching for others as she did so.

[ATTN: Tam]

Terry ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah," he said. "That seems like the only lead we got so far." If they were lucky he'd be able to find a few ghosts nearby who'd be willing to talk to him about what might be going on around there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 20th May 2015, 7:26 pm

[ATTN: Terry]

As they reach the frat house, she does not look forward to being in this area again...she passes this building on the way to class from her dorm frequently. And of course, she's catcalled, yet again, like always. She rolls her eyes, which she always does. Taking Terry's arm, she moves him to her side closely so as to appear as if they are walking by the building.

There are several boys up in the front of the building, all sitting out on the covered walkway/porch area with beverages and chattering and talking to each other with mildly loud volume. She's used to this scene, but she decided that steering Terry away may be the best way, since he may not wish the guys to know they are going to be there. They'll have to find a way to sneak in if he is wanting to look around on the inside.

Then again, she could easily get in, since she's a woman...but she doesn't trust a single one of the douchebags that are around this place. Never did. They are all just a bunch of crap-for-brains, pretty boy jocks. She hates stupid boys.

"Tam!" One calls. Oh, shit.

"Tam, c'mon! I'm in your Bio class. You know me." The boy says.

Due to the frat jacket, she recognized his face, but not his name. She always steered from him in class and she has no desire to do anything but that for as long as he is associated with the house. She hates all frats. Hell, she hates all houses, regardless of the gender it is for.

She stops walking, because he's following them. Tam slightly turns to face the idiot as her hand slides down Terry's arm and moves into his. With a fake smile, she tilts her head to the side with a slight (and fake) intrigue.

"Jake?" She asks, listing a random name.

"It's Marion." He says, shaking his head and grinning with amusement.

"Oh, right!" Tam says, her fake smile growing with inner irritation, "What can I do for you, uh...Marion?"

"Wanna hang? I--"

"I'm with my boyfriend right now." Tam says with a forced nonchalance, "I'll just see you in Bio."

"Boyfriend?" Marion seems surprised, "I don't think so. The other day, I heard that you were--"

Tam rolls her eyes, sighs, and places her hands on either side of Terry's face, pulling it in towards her as she kisses his lips, passionately. She hopes she can keep the kiss long enough to get this guy to go away and if he doesn't, she'll just make out with Terry right here in public until he does.

That will work...right?! Tame hates PDA...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 20th May 2015, 8:45 pm

[ATTN: Tam]

As she moved closer to him on approaching the frat house, Terry's heart began to beat just a little bit quicker - thank God Jill wasn't here to make fun of him for this. He scanned her mind guiltily, trying to read what she was doing. Just trying to avoid getting harassed. Okay. He could do that.

As they got even closer he gave an involuntary shudder. This whole place felt... off. He didn't like it. It made him feel like he needed to take a shower.

He scanned the frat house silently as Tam talked to the frat boy who approached her. No sign of any ghosts, which was weird - people died everywhere, especially in frat houses from overdrinking. He'd heard of ghosts leaving the place of their death, but it wasn't exactly common or desirable for them unless staying was worse -

He twitched as Tam placed her hands on his face, turning to look at her just as she pulled him down into a kiss. He froze, mind going blank as he scrambled to recover. He scanned her mind. Frat boy. Okay. Calm down Terry.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer - she wanted to keep this going until he left them alone. He felt awful for thinking this, but... he didn't really mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 20th May 2015, 9:42 pm

[ATTN: Terry]

Tam is surprised as Terry pulls her closer and she lets him. Of course, her hands move to his neck as she smiles inwardly. There's no way this guy is a noob--he's a really good kisser. She keeps kissing him for a while longer and the frat boy has slipped her mind...for a bit.

After a bit of fantasizing in her mind and a lot of physical enjoyment, she finally pulls away and realizes where they are. Blushing, she laughs a little as she looks to find that 'Marion' is gone. What kind of name is that, anyway? A terrible one for sure.

"Sorry about that," Tam says, suddenly shy. "Did you want to sneak in, or...?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 24th May 2015, 11:14 pm

[ATTN: Tam]

Terry pulled away, his face red. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and cleared his throat. Oh no. Oh no she enjoyed it. He'd enjoyed it too, but her own enjoyment was... contagious, so to speak, and it only made things worse.

He turned a little to face away from her. "Yeah," he said. "It's fine. You know a way in?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Ink on 31st May 2015, 10:30 am

Wild-Child leaps from the roof of the three story building into the courtyard when she notices the man's stopped and turned around. The guy saw her? He's good. She grabs hold of a street lamp and swings by it, perching herself at its head.
avatar
Ink
Senior Member


Posts : 2705

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th June 2015, 11:23 pm

[Attn: Lightweight, Open]

"Shiiiit," one of the men complained, suddenly stumbling as his gun fell out of his hands and to the ground. "I feel soo..." He didn't finish as he was on the ground unconscious. A couple of the others began staggering, as well.

"The hell is going--"

"Raaaah!"

A powerful arc of golden light swarmed at the men, sending the all flying. Viv was in front of the girls protectively, her hands glowing. "Stay behind me, ladies and you'll be fine. Let's move away from the container. Move!"

The girls began stumbling and shuffling away quickly from the opening of the container. Viv was taking no chances that some asshole would come out the back of it.

"Oh, fuck me," said Sticks. "Fucking supers." He immediately opened fire, and Viv leapt behind the container, thankful the girls were out of harm's way. Quickly, though the other men began following suit.

"Stay down," she told the girls. "I'll be right back."


[Attn: Tam & Terry]

The world seemed to move in slow motion. The girl was standing a several yards off in between a couple of trees. She looked at them with concern and warning as her eyes glanced at the destination in front of them. "Mystery," she said, then was gone.


[Attn: Wild-Child]

"Why ever are you following me, little girl?" the man asked calmly. "I hope you aren't some petty thug, cause I must warn you I'm no easy mark and would have to thrash you soundly. Now, run along."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!


I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
avatar
EphPhoenix
Moderator


Posts : 8586

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Ink on 8th June 2015, 12:19 am

Thump...Thump...ThumpThump...

Wild-Child glares straight through the man, almost like he isn't even there. Her eyes, bright yellow in the night, beam down daggers on him, with a glow shone through her goggles. Her heartbeat picks up and she lowers her head like a lion about to pounce. "A common... thug?" she growls.

ThumpThump... ThumpThump... ThumpThump...

And then the nerve of the man to sound so condescending. And to call her a thug? She doesn't bear them, but fangs form in her mouth and her nails sharpen to claws. "Like the kind that goes sneaking around, robbing kids of their parents?" She drops down from the streetlight, crouched in a posture animal-like even for her.

ThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThump...

"Oh, but you're better than that. You're all ninja-like. So, who really killed him, hm? Whose money was it? Whose debt to collect? Whose dirty little secrets spoiled?" Wild-Child's eyes slit and black marks appear along her face and arms like tiger stripes. "Who will I be hunting next?"
avatar
Ink
Senior Member


Posts : 2705

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 8th June 2015, 12:59 am

[Attn: Vivacious, Open]

"Hey!"

As they opened fire on Vivacious, Lightweight stood up and moved into view, her fist glowing golden with energy. She eyed the man who seemed to be in charge. "Catch!" she yelled, swinging, and the ball of energy flew off her hand and hurtled towards him.

[ATTN: Tam, Open]

Terry blinked as the girl appeared. "Well," he muttered, "at least we know we got the right place." He really wished the girl could say something other than mystery - why was that anyway? Usually if ghosts were stuck on something like this it had been something important to them, not to others like him and Tam...

"I can't tell if she's telling us to investigate or run away," he said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th June 2015, 1:40 pm

[ATTN: Terry]

Tam is considering trying to get in herself, first. If she goes in, looking like some naive girl, she could sneak into a back room and open a window for him to get in. However, she's not fully sure that she'll be able to get into a back room...these guys are assholes and like to get all clingy and in others' personal space. Especially if they were chicks.

When the girl appears to utter the word that she has said many times, she jumps, her hands moving to Terry's shoulder in surprise. Tam is sure that she will probably never get used to that. Ever. Of course, Terry takes it calmly, and she wonders how he is so used to it already. He must be quite courageous. He's obviously a good person.

Terry immediately chose to help this girl, no matter the cost--knowing full well that she's a ghost. I'm seeing a dead girl! Knowing that, Tam has to help him. What kind of person would she be if she ignored this?

Tam's mind is pulled full circle into the present as she realizes that her grasp onto Terry is cold--really cold. There's a bit of frost on his shoulder and she quickly pulls away. Crossing her arms over her chest and tucking her hands away, she realizes what has caused the power to become active. Fear. Anxiousness threatens to pierce into her mind, but she struggles to push it away and focus on the ghost girl, instead.

"Okay...so, we could try to get in through a window in the back. If they are locked, I could go in and open it from the other side." Tam suggests. She looks at him apologetically for the cold touch...she hopes he does not think she is a freak.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 18th June 2015, 1:06 am

[ATTN: Tam]

Terry shivered, suddenly cold, and as Tam pulled her hand away he finally noticed what had happened. He reached up to his shoulder and felt frost, and he began scratching it away with his fingernail. Tam's thoughts had gotten anxious as soon as she pulled away, and so Terry tried to be casual about it.

He put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly as she talked. "As good a start as any," he said. Warning or not, the girl wouldn't rest until this 'mystery' was brought to light.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 3rd July 2015, 10:15 am

[ATTN: Terry]

Tam nods her head, feeling slightly better now that her coldness seems to have faded away. Terry didn't seem to really care, which means one of two things: He's either really used to weird stuff happening around him or he's just being nice to her and making sure not to hurt her feelings and he really is secretly freaked out.

She doesn't really muddle it over, though; there's no time for that. She points to the left side of the building to show him which side he should go around and then tells him that she'll meet him in the back.

It doesn't take Tam very long to get in when she walks up to the door. With a short nod and a friendly, flirty smile and a few ridiculously bimbo-styled eye blinks, she's in and walking around. Of course, it also doesn't take long for her to get groped by a drunk dude, either, but whatever. She just brushes him off and tries to head into the back.

She finds her way into a back room and opens the window quickly and then shuts the curtains immediately after. She doesn't want anyone to be able to tell that the window is open and she isn't sure how long it will take Terry to notice that this is the open one.

She jumps as a man's voice can be heard from behind her. Turning, she forces on an annoyed expression as she looks at him. It's a classic, beefy frat boy, of course, not to her surprise.

"What are you doing in here?" He had asked.

"I was invited in. There going to be a party tonight?" Tam asks. She leans up against the window opening, crossing her arms over her chest and trying to look as relaxed as possible.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix on 7th July 2015, 11:36 pm

[Attn: Wild-Child]

"Oh bother," the man said, rolling his eyes. "One of those rage-fueled kind that probably get stronger as well as feral." He sighed, taking a fighting stance. "By all means, spout your self-righteousness and condemnation. Meaningless drivel."


[Attn: Lightweight]

The man cried out as the ball of energy sent him flying, rolling and losing his gun in the collision with the ground. The others cursed and spread out, taking cover, then laying suppressing fire on LW. Viv looked to the girls. "Stay down and keep your eyes covered!" she told them.

"LW!" she called as she leapt high in the air a semi-circle of energy in front of her right hand deflecting bullets as she called attention to herself. "Turn you head! Vivacious Flare!"

An orb of light in her left hand suddenly burst with intense light and the men groaned and put their hands over their eyes, crying out in pain, a couple shooting their guns wildly. Viv shot down and incapacitated the assholes quickly, leaving LW to focus on the others in their vulnerability.


[Attn: Tam, Open]

The young man does the characteristic glance of his eyes going up and down to inspect her and her curves. He obviously liked what he saw. "Well, well, aren't you a raw piece of talent," he said, flashing her a confident grin. "There's always a party at Alpha Theta Omega, sweet thang." He licked his lips in a flirtatious way. He inclined his head. "C'mon," he said, "the party's gonna start, soon, but I'll show you the VIP area that only real hotness like yourself ever see."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!


I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
avatar
EphPhoenix
Moderator


Posts : 8586

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 10th July 2015, 1:27 am

[ATTN: Vivacious]

Lightweight ducked as they fired back, keeping low to the ground as bullets flew past her. Man, the invulnerable types of heroes had it easy.

She turned her head to the side and squinted as she saw a bright flash from the corner of her eye. The gunfire keeping her down stopped, and Lightweight stood as the light faded, running forward towards the men Vivacious had left for her. She spiraled energy from one, concentrating it into her fist as she leaped at him and clocked him across the face, knocking him clean unconscious.

She spiraled out more energy from another and threw a ball of energy like a bowling ball at the others still standing around, trying to recover from Viv's flare. "Steeeerike!" she said, as it sent them flying.

[ATTN: Tam, Frat House]

Terry went around the building and headed to the back. As he reached the back of the building, he crossed his arms and stood next to it, trying to not look as suspicious as he felt. He felt for Tam's consciousness in the house, and for a minute he thought she'd vanished - but finally he found it, and reassured, he started towards the window she was thinking of.

Sure enough, the window opened, with the curtains shutting behind it. Terry moved to vault the window - and stopped short, as if the wind had been knocked out of him. He felt like he was going to puke as that wrong, uneasy feeling hit him in the gut.

As he stopped to catch his breath, he heard someone - a boy - speaking from inside. Terry scrambled to find the boy's consciousness, and found himself grabbing at what felt like air. For all he could tell, the boy Tam was talking to could have been right next to the window or on the other end of the house - he couldn't find the 'edges' of his thoughts. Like his mind extended way past his body...

This isn't good... He was spooked, for sure, and no way was he going in there anymore without more information. This place was dangerous. That ghost girl must have been warning them, not encouraging them, and as he started to panic he rapped lightly on the open window, trying to signal to Tam somehow that they needed to get out. Something about this house was screwing with his connection to the collective, the boy's mind couldn't possibly be this huge and amorphous and he felt like he was blind.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th July 2015, 12:50 pm

[ATTN: Terry, Frat Dude]

Tam raises an eyebrow at the dude. The fact that he just objectified her and treated her like a piece of meat within the first few seconds of their discussion is hardly promising, nor is it surprising. Looking slightly irritated, she shakes her head at him with disappointment as she feels a slight tapping on the window just next to her butt where she is sitting at its edge.

"Dude, really? Please tell me you have better lines than that. I've been to six parties in just the past three nights and so far, this one is about to have a bad reputation if I have to leave like this." Tam says, deciding to stall a bit.

She has no idea what Terry is trying to say, but she may just follow this douche, anyway. If she goes back to the VIP, that's the first way to figure out what these ass-hats are up to. Additionally, if she gets moron out of here, Terry will have the opportunity to sneak in while she's distracting him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Ink on 3rd August 2015, 3:27 pm

Wild-Child snarls, hunched over a bit as she circles the creep like a shark. "It seems I struck a nerve. But seriously. 'Self righteous condemnation?' 'Drivel'? I thought you had to be important to use those words. Well... that or a stuck up, condescending poser," she growls. A little whisper sounds off in the back of her skull, growing louder and louder, until it it becomes a deafening screech. W-what?

Enough of your games, child. We hunger.

What's- I can't... move.

Wild-Child suddenly lashes out on the creep.

I-I'm not doing this!

Wild-Child moves like a fiend, yet not nearly as feral and uncontrolled as one would think. She switches from fighting like one beast to the next, shifting constantly as if one with all of nature. As she pours it on, she hisses in some sort of almost alien language.
avatar
Ink
Senior Member


Posts : 2705

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 10th September 2015, 9:58 pm

[ATTN: Tam, Frat House]

She kept on talking to the frat bro in the house, and Terry began to panic. He felt like he was drowning in the presence that emanated from the house. He was almost starting to lose track of Tam's mind within the house.

He cringed as his stomach turned. Okay, that was it. The time for subtlety was over. Terry felt at his feet for some sort of weapon, finding a rock about the size of his fist. He hefted it in his hand and threw the curtains open.

As soon as he saw the frat boy inside he hurled the rock in his hand at him. "SorryTamwe'releavingcomeon," he said, his words running together as he reached down for her shoulder to pull her back towards the window.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by JerriLeah7 on 10th September 2015, 10:50 pm

[ATTN: Terry, Doucheface Frat Derp]

Tam gasps in surprise when the rock came through right beside her where she was sitting on the pane. She doesn't have time to react when Terry's hands grasp at her and pull her backwards. With wide eyes, she tries to regain her balance after falling backwards and landing on her feet--with Terry's help, of course.

Without a second thought, she begins to run without looking back. Although a part of her wants to look over her shoulder, she suddenly feels scared...for some reason. Tam isn't sure why, but it's there, creeping up into her skin as she runs frantically with Terry. She doesn't know it yet, but the ground where she walks becomes frosted over as she runs to make her escape from the unknown.

After quite some time, they finally stop and Tam bends over with her hands on her knees as she looks at the ground and struggles to breathe. She's not that physically fit...her lungs are screaming a reminder of that. After getting some air, she looks up at Terry with confusion.

"Dude, 'Sup with that? I was getting us in." Tam asks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Posts : 10204

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red on 10th September 2015, 11:33 pm

[ATTN: Tam]

Terry doubled over and tried to catch his breath as well as they came to a stop. He could hear the world around him normally again, but that didn't make him feel any better. He shuddered as he thought about the feeling in the house.

"That place..." he said, still breathing hard as he straightened up. "That..." He scrubbed his face with the palms of his hands. I guess its time for the 'I read minds' talk. "Okay, Tam. I don't just see ghosts. I can... " He cringed.

"I mean, seeing ghosts isn't really what I do. What I do is... okay, this philosopher Carl Jung came up with this idea of the 'collective unconsciousness', right? He thought that there's some sort of unconscious mind that everyone shares, so we're all kind of connected mentally."

"What I do is I'm like, consciously connected to this 'collective unconsciousness,' so to speak. Like, not Jung's exactly, but similar to that idea, and because of that I can do a lot of other things like, you know, see dead people. And also sense other people's minds," he finished, waiting for her reaction before he kept going.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
avatar
Red
VIP


Posts : 5096

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum