Guilds Role-Play

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by Phirron on 29th June 2014, 8:13 pm

[Attn: Miriam]
--Sheherazade Guild Hall; Sunset--

The majority of Shyis's mind collapsed in on itself from the initial shock and never righted itself back. Any who saw her working would see that her eyes were glazed over and for once she wasn't smiling. She was on autopilot staving off the inevitable by keeping busy. She was so far into this mindless stupor that while her report was finished she had skipped both lunch and dinner.

Once done and she no longer had an immediate task at hand she started to crumble to pieces. Without realizing it she found herself heading to the very place she feared to go, the infirmary. It had been hours since he was brought there and his corpse was covered in a white sheet.

Peeling it back Shyis saw the pallid pale white skin of death masking the warmth she had always known in her brothers face. It was then that she could finally except that he was dead, but she still couldn't let him go. She threw back the sheet and carefully climbed into the bed next to him as she used to when she had nightmares as a kid. Try as she might rigor mortis had taken away the ability for him to embrace her again so she just did the embracing herself.

With in mere seconds she was crying her heart out and smearing tears, mucus, and saliva all over her dead brother's shirt until she simply passed out, to drained emotionally and physically to stay awake any longer.

{P.S. Sorry for the delay was doing stuff with the family.}

Claims :

Co-Claims : Xenolion
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 30th June 2014, 12:22 pm

[ATTN: Lark, Noire, Rage]
--Northern UMS Territory; Gorrin State--

The old man starts shaking in fear as one of the men pull out a sword. He approaches, guarding the half-naked woman as he does so. The man backs away into the monument in fear, clearly weaponless and wearing only the simplest of clothing where few weapons could be hidden. As the sun begins to set, several brazers are already placed around the monument to light the way so that all present will still be able to see.

"I'm just Menton." The old man squeaks out, looking from one traveler to the next with paranoid terror as he shakes against the statue. "You're in the Gorrin pastures, how can you not know where you are?! Please don't kill me! All I did was ask for help! If you don't want to help, then just leave!"

[ATTN: Jacobi] #Guild_Key
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake--

Mia nods her head, understanding the man's ability to be so playful. She doesn't say anything for a bit, looking down on the floor with stress and tired desires to abandon the place and run away from her problems, as most children would.

"Just make sure no one but the names on this list sees a key." Mia says, dismissing him with a gesture. The sun has now set and she will happily be able to rest. "And stay safe. I mean it."

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria]
--Blazing Swords Guild Hall; After Sunset--

The battle between Nymeria and Rook was most certainly entertaining for the rest of the Guild. Rook's fiery sword and beyond human reflexes as he pushed Nymeria hard to use her ability and fighting skills made his countless years of experience show. He obviously passes her into the Guild officially, giving her both the Rank of a magic user and the Rank of a military member within the Blazing Swords.

As a Rank D member, (until further evaluation) Nymeria is now free to set out on her new mission with Sylmeria. He dismisses the girl with a respectful nod of his head and shaking her hand, clearly pleased with her performance. The sun has already set before the battle is over and it would seem the two women will be expected to travel at night--or will they?

"When you are cleaned up," Rook says after they finished, "Meet Gren in the main hall and he will transport you and Syl to your destination."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 30th June 2014, 12:57 pm

[Attn: Noire, Rage, Man]

The man was clearly terrified--or a good actor--so Lark brushed past Red-eye and walked over to him. "I think you can put your sword away," he said as he did so. "I'll help you," he said simply. "If I can, anyway." He could not sympathize with the man, but he put on an expression of sympathy and concern. "What is the problem?"

He pondered on what the man had said about where they were. It was a far cry from where he'd been. Weird. Oh well, he was just wandering until he found clues about that door, anyway.

[Attn: Garm, Nymeria, Open]

When she'd made it to her room, she'd locked her door and fallen to her knees, weeping again. It didn't last as long this time, and she quickly freshened up and began packing, a calm settling over her. She'd be going to her death. Finally, a release from this nightmare. There was fear inside of her, but more than anything, she felt...relief.

A few times she heard the raucous shouting that signified the fight between Rook and Nymeria. Fighting frightened her; she had come here in the hopes of both learning to make it on her own, and...maybe learning what it meant to fight. She had hoped she might gain an understanding of the thing inside her, as it seemed there to stay.

A messenger came after the cheering settled down informing her she would be needed for transport. A Master Gren would be doing the transport. She knew he was in one of the special forces and also that he was horribly disfigured, but beyond that she didn't know much. She'd seen him a few times in the hall. He took a meticulous care with his armor, as it was always shining when she saw him.

She got her luggage, and headed downstairs to wait. A few people greeted her cheerfully and she smiled politely and waved back. Gratefully, none of them felt inclined to engage in conversation.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 30th June 2014, 5:27 pm

[Attn: Rodimus]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States; Sunset--

Sometimes Char wished he could accompany Rodimus on his trips to Council meetings. He had more questions to ask, but he Rodimus probably didn't have the answers. Char confirmed the acceptance of his duties by giving a confident nod. He wasn't sure where to hide the damn thing, but just keeping it in his office or his house wouldn't work. Char looked down at the box, thinking of the best place to stash it. A few minutes later, his concentration was broken by Rodimus. The Guild Master wanted to know how things went during his absence.

"Well..." Char stammered, "Things ran smoothly-One of our clients arrived for the swords Janos is working on, but he agreed to wait a little longer...And then...there was a loud explosion...which caused a massive green fire in the residential area. Nobody knows who, or what caused it, but the strange thing is it could only be put out by using fire! We have patients recovering in the med center now."

[Attn: Sylmeria, Gren, Open]

The battle between Nymeria and Rook was difficult, but the Guild Master was pleased with Nymeria's performance. The bruises and cuts should heal quickly, but Nymeria would need a power nap before she began her next mission. She took a quick, half hour rest before showering and making herself look more presentable. In the shower, Nymeria reflected on her previous skirmish, remembering Rook's fighting capabilities and techniques. He would make for a great ally or a dangerous foe down the road.

After all of Nymeria's supplies were prepped and counted for, the young woman strolled to the main hall. She still felt slightly anemic but at least she had enough energy to hide it. She saw Sylmeria standing on her own, more collected than earlier. "I see you're excited to be on your first mission." Nymeria jested as she approached her new partner.

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 30th June 2014, 6:43 pm

[ATTN: Darius, Lockett, Fuyu]
--Non-Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory--

Seere gave a loud protest as he was shoved forward, turning and giving the man who pushed him in a sour look. He glanced over at the guards by the door and responded with a grin and his own rude gestures.

"Ya gonna stand there or is 'is the part where ya start a fight?" he said, spreading his arms.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 30th June 2014, 6:45 pm

[Attn: Nymeria, Open]

Sylmeria jumped when she was addressed, then blushed at Nymeria's comments. "I can only do the best that I'm capable of," she answered politely. "Congratulations on your promotion," she went on. "Guild members are still talking about it."

She didn't really feel like talking, but polite discourse was expected to a certain degree of a lady. Though Nymeria was half right; she wasn't necessarily excited to get started, but she was ready. She would see where Master Rook's best interests led her. She expected to her death.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire on 1st July 2014, 4:33 pm

[Atten: Noire, Rage, Lark]

[Noire]- Noire grunted as she too stepped forward, ignoring Rage's noise of disbelief. If she had any suspicions she didn't show it to them, after all the man seemed harmless enough; and if she had too she'd put a bullet in between his eyes. Rage growled as he sheathed his sword and trailed after her and the young man with the flute; she rolled her eyes is disgust. If he was going to complain about being there then he should have gone home, she didn't need his help; and from the looks of the young man neither did he.

[Rage]- So maybe he was overly suspicious of others, but he was still alive because of it; he scratched his head with the 'demon' arm as many people so loved to put it. A deep sigh left him as he followed, there was no point in leaving these two kids to fend for themselves. Though he doubted either needed his help or even his protection, but a sword came in handy from time to time; and he'd be able to take a few hits if need be. Gorrin pastures...the name sounded familiar but he didn't bother remembering where he'd heard the name from, after all it wasn't like a beast of some sorts was going to attack them in plain sight.

[img][/img]

"Nine hundred years of time and space, and never have I met someone who wasn't important."
-The Doctor
Noire

http://roleplayuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st July 2014, 4:50 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}
--Family home; Terrenia City--

It gets late. Oliva puts away her flute and kisses Kaimele before heading off to bed. She goes through the house putting out all the lights and securing the doors. She cannot wait until tommorrow. She knows she will have to do some shopping for the ball.

She goes to her room thinking about what kind of dances to do. Maybe she will practice for Olivia to get her opinion. This is going to be a grand opportunity for her...eh Clementina. One that she will never have again. Her dancing and costumes will have to be flawless. She cannot help but be excited.

Jacobi
{ATTN: Mia} #Guild_Key
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake--

Jacobi shrugs as his attempts at humor fail. “Well I am going to get some shut eye before this mission. You look like you need it too. Relax Mia, I will get the job done.”

He leaves the office and goes to his room. There is something bothering him about this mission. He is not sure if it is because of Mia's grim attitude or what. He shrugs it off. He's been on tougher missions for the 13. He packs the supplies he needs for travel then goes to bed.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 2nd July 2014, 10:58 am

[ATTN: Seere, Lockett, Darius]

Fuyu followed the man warily and tried to take in his surroundings as much as possible. He stopped when they came to the empty room, unsure of what the man was trying to pull. It was a completely plain room. Fuyu started to turn on the man when he felt himself roughly shoved into the empty room along with his guildmates.

Darius tried to leave the room but there seemed to be some kind of force field blocking the door. Fuyu watched Darius' attempts and ignored the two guards' and Seere's exchanges. "Damn, this must be their leader's ability," he mumbled.

He decided to make his own attempt to get through the barrier, since there didn't seem to be much else to do. He walked up to it, encased his fist in ice, then yelled, "Ice Dragon's Fang!" as he punched the force field.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 2nd July 2014, 12:29 pm

[Attn: Sylmeria, Open]

"So that's why so many guild members stared at me as if I were a celebrity. Well, I hope it doesn't last long. Between you and me...I'm not a big fan of attention." Nymeria wasn't sure how her partner would react to her confession. She couldn't tell whether the girl would react at all. Nymeria found a wooden and iron bench to sit on while she waited. It felt so easy to fall asleep right then and there but this Gren person could show up at any time. Nymeria decided to keep herself busy by reading a a book in her bag of supplies.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 3rd July 2014, 1:54 am

[Attn: Ryla]

-Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory –

“Uh….yes, I suppose it does it means you are friends with Vince….” He said slightly perplexed as to how that is what she was excited about. “Though I’m not sure he wants to be called Vince.”

Sheridan approached where the door used to be. It was completely sealed. He attempted to punch a hole with his magic, but the progress he made was minimal. “It’s going to be hard to get through that.” He said, still slightly frustrated by the green-haired attacker. The guild had lost contact with them some time ago, and he could only hope that they would take steps to locate them.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 3rd July 2014, 11:10 am

[ATTN: Noire, Rage, Lark]

The old man is slightly relieved as the third traveler offers to help him. He holds his hands up defensively, looking at the other two with nervousness before going back to the spot that he was standing before and pointing at the ground in front of his feet. He then looks back up at Lark and speaks with hasty alarm.

"I'm a magic user--registered, so it's legal--" The man says, "I can sense when people nearby are in danger. I'm telling you there are people underground here that are in danger. I can sense two or three people down there."

He pauses, looking contemplative for a bit before saying something else. "I also think maybe...I think they might be near the ruins. There are archaeological digs down there, but they weren't reported to stretch out this far, so I don't know how they could be here."

[ATTN: Char, Janos]

Rodimus nods his head with approval, listening to Char's full report on how the situation was handled and who helped on the mission. He writes out the names, planning to send out a small payment to each from his pocket. The Mayor pay him for their work, but even if he did not, those who assisted deserved their pay.

From the small talk about the Guild's status and progress, however, Rodimus seems to have calmed down and return to his normal state, albeit he still seems quite exhausted and stressed. Nevertheless, he opens up his desk and pulls out a folder. Most folders imply a Quest, but there was a small symbol on this one that Char would recognize as a representation that it is highly difficult and is usually a quest for A-S ranking Guild members.

"Alrighty, now, I know you and Janos are busy." Rodimus says, "But I also happen to have a quest to offer, not sure if Janos would be interested. Why don't you bring him in and we can talk about it?"

[ATTN: Lockette, Seere, Fuyu]

A few of the guys outside of the barrier just laugh at Seere's threat, Darius looking about for some sort of weakness on his own time as Fuyu takes a very blunt step forward and attacks the barrier with his magic. He smirks as Fuyu's hand goes through the barrier, only as far as the ice encases his hand. The blow, itself, does not seem to deal any damage to it, but he may very well have a way out, regardless.

The two men standing before the door express surprise with wide eyes and paled faces. One gestures for the other to "go get him," whoever 'him' may be, and so the second runs off with apparent fear and nervousness as the first remains, pointing at Fuyu with a slightly shaky arm.

He clears his throat and says in a very lame attempt to sound threatening. "Don't do that again."

[ATTN: Sylmeria, Nymeria]

A woman comes up to them with a bright smile, known as Kenta. She waves at the two ladies as she moves near them in a casual walk, her tattoo showing itself on the palm of her hand as she does so. The blade's hilt had started on the base of her middle finger and the blade's tip met at her wrist, flames enveloping her palm more widely than the usual Guild tattoo.

"Hi there! Are you the two that are waiting for Gren? If so, I have to take you to the room where he's staying." She looks around the room that is starting to have a few people pour into it for a nice, warm dinner. "Gren isn't allowed to use his ability in front of a lot of people, especially not when a potential client could walk in. Tends to get disastrous."

After this last, she chuckles a bit.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 3rd July 2014, 4:33 pm

Fuyu was taken by surprise when his fist actually went through the force field. He hadn't been expecting much from his attempt at attacking it, so this brought a sly grin to his face. He admired the looks on the guards' faces and watched as one sent the other away. The guard that remained looked pretty shaken up.

Fuyu couldn't keep up his magic forever, so he withdrew his fist and released the ice. The guard gave him a lame warning not to do it again, but Fuyu was already thinking. He'd only been able to penetrate the barrier with the part of his arm that he'd covered in ice. Could he just walk out if he covered his entire body? It would take a lot of magic, and he'd have to leave his guildmates behind.

He turned toward Seere and the others and said, "For whatever reason my ice allows us to go through the barrier, but I don't think I can get all of us out. Should I go and see what I can do on my own?"

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 3rd July 2014, 9:17 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Green haired guy)

''Why wouldn't he want to be called Vince ? It's a nice name !'' Ryla said looking sad while following Sheridan toward what used to be the gate of the room. She watched him as he tried to blast through with his magic, up to no results. ''Um... Lemme try.'' Ryla tried to put her staff to good use by sticking it behind one of the big rocks blocking the way and lifting it with it. She manage to move one... but how many of those was there ? Not only that but just moving one made her loose her breath for a bit. ''These are heavier then I thought....'' She said looking a bit discouraged.

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 4th July 2014, 12:39 am

[Attn: Janos, Rodimus]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States; Sunset-

After explaining what happened earlier in the day, Char was happy to see Rodimus had returned to a more normal state. He saw the folder that his Guild Master pulled out of his desk, the insignia meaning the folder held contents of a high ranking mission. Char didn't want to assume Rodimus was sending him on a mission after he just got back, but his suspicions were half confirmed after Rodimus asked him to fetch Janos.

"Right." Char agreed before exiting the room with the metallic box. He let it sit in his office, tucked away under his desk. After that, Char made his way to the forgery, where he hoped Janos was still working on the swords. "Janos!" Char called from afar before getting closer to the guild member. "Rodimus has returned and he has a quest for both of us. Possibly an A or S rank. He's waiting for you in the Guild Master's room."

[Attn: Sylmeria, Kenta]

While Nymeria read her leather-skinned book, she heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Looking up, she saw an unfamiliar woman approaching her an Sylmeria. Her guild tattoo was quite eccentric, making Nymeria wish she had gotten something similar when she joined. The woman was to take them to Gren due to some complications that sparked Nymeria's interest. She closed her book with one hand and stood to greet her new escort.

"Yes, Sylmeria and I are ready to depart, thank you." Nymeria gestured to her partner as if she were a sibling, book still in hand.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 4th July 2014, 1:28 am

Sheridan removed his glasses and proceeded to clean them. “Well…it’s not quite his…” He stopped and looked over at Ryla’s sad face. He grimaced slightly; he should let her have her fun. “No, you’re right. It is a nice name. He hasn’t stated he doesn’t like it, so you might as well keep calling him that.”

As Ryla moved one rock, Sheridan went back to the center of the room. He needed to think. They could spend their time and energy on denting the rubble; there wasn’t much else to do either. However, their chance of success was minimal. On the other hand, what if something else happened? He needed to save his energy and be ready for anything.

Sheridan proceeded to find a spot on the floor and sat down. “Maybe there’s another way, Ryla.” He mentioned as he closed his eyes and began to ponder.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 4th July 2014, 3:18 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Green dude)

''YEAH ! I'll call him Vince then ! '' Ryla exclaimed while trying to remove another rock, but this one was slightly heavier. Seeing how Sheridan moved a bit away from the door and seemed to be thinking hard, she followed behind, tired of trying to lift those heavy rocks. ''Another way ? Such as ? Have any amazing idea like super duper awesome teleporting ?! '' Ryla exclaimed to him completely excited and looking forward to what he would answer next.

My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 5th July 2014, 5:45 pm

[ATTN: Fuyu, Darius, Lockett]

Seere laughed at their response to Fuyu casually breaking through the barrier with his fist. "Knock yerself out," he said, waving Fuyu along. He didn't like waiting around here for trouble to come to him, but at least one of them ought to be able to go stir things up.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 6th July 2014, 11:34 pm

[ATTN: Noire, Rage, Old Man]

"Okay," Lark said, thinking. "In that case, can you point me to the nearest dig site and maybe we might find a way that way." He was unsure how much help he could actually be considering he was still quite new to his battle magic, but he'd find out soon enough, he was sure.

Dig sites might just be what he was looking for. The door he'd been shown had been ancient. Maybe he'd find information that could help him. He longed to see his family again...

[ATTN: Char, Rodimus]

The fifth blade was cooling in the smoker when he was accosted yet again. "Sorry, Char," he said when he could finally acknowledge him, "but workplace romances never work out. You'll find someone, though, keep at it." When Char relayed his message, Janos sighed. "Someone's gonna have to explain to that pompous ass that made the order why I keep getting interrupted at this rate."

He made sure the shop wouldn't burn down in his absence before making to the Guildmaster's office. "What can I do ya for, boss?"

[Attn: Nymeria, Kenta]

Nymeria answered for the both of them before Sylmeria could get a word out. She nodded agreement to show she was, indeed, ready, grabbing her bags. She paled slightly at hearing Kenta's statement. It seemed the man's powers were potentially dangerous. She took a deep, calming breath. She could do this. She could do this.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire on 8th July 2014, 10:25 pm

[Atten: Noire, Rage, Lark]

[Noire]- Dig site? Must be some idiot archeologists tampering with things they knew nothing about, or it could have been thieves trying to make some fast money. In any case she trailed behind the younger male silently, thinking about what his name was; but not caring enough to actually ask him about it. A grunt reminded her that Rage was still infact right behind her, and her face soured considerably. Why was he still following her? He'd made it abundantly clear that he no longer needed her as a watchdog, and that he completely despised her for joining the military.

[Rage]- "So what's your names? I'm Rage, and this one here is Noire." He gestured to first himself and then to Noire, who in turn growled in irritation.

[img][/img]

"Nine hundred years of time and space, and never have I met someone who wasn't important."
-The Doctor
Noire

http://roleplayuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 9th July 2014, 3:50 pm

His eyes opened for a moment when he sensed Ryla joining him on the ground. “Well…uh…” He had no ideas at the moment. It was looking pretty bleak for them, but he couldn’t tell her that. “I lack the ability to teleport…so unfortunately that’s out.”

Sheridan stood up and began to pace back and forth. The guild had to be aware of the situation hadn’t they? Bentas was their contact as to what was going on here, and with him dead, they must have assumed something was going on. He cringed when another thought popped into his head. What if something serious was happening with the guild?

He waved his hand to dismiss the thought. Focusing on here and now is what mattered. “Going back to the spirit world wouldn’t help very much. After all, our bodies would stay here so we would end up in the same situation.” He muttered.

As soon as he noticed the green-haired man’s body, he stopped pacing. “Maybe this murderer has something on him.” He walked over to the green-haired man and began searching the unconscious man.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 9th July 2014, 8:30 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Green hair dude)

The moment he said he couldn't teleport, she pouts and lay down on the floor. ''Well I guess it's not any worse then the last time I got stuck while searching for something shiny I saw. Such is the pleasure of ruin exploration and mines !'' She said with a calm face, yet her body was restless.

''I want to see the sun again or something shiny to replace it ! '' Ryla exclaimed out of the blue while rolling on the floor at the same time as Sheridan was walking left and right. ''Maybe we could still pay Vince a visit if we're bored ?....'' She suggested while looking at Sheridan with curiosity now that he stopped in front of the green haired man.

With a gasp she says ''You're looting a dead body ?! Bad bad Sheridan !... Oh wait he's not dead and a creep, nevermind I don't care ! '' She makes a thumbs up and wink at him. ''Loot him like you mean it !''

My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 10th July 2014, 10:22 am

Fuyu nodded in response to Seere. He then turned back toward the barrier and thought about the best way to do this. There was still one guard there, and he had to make sure to cover his entire body in ice so he wouldn't get held up. Once he had decided on a plan he took a deep breath and put it into action.

He took a few steps backward, then started to run at the barrier. As he approached it, he leapt into the air and summoned all of his magic. Glacyra, lend me your strength! he thought as he encased himself in ice. He sailed through the air and crashed right into the surprised guard.

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th July 2014, 12:17 pm

[ATTN: Seere, Fuyu]

Fuyu bursts through the barrier, kicking the doorman down with ease as the guy screams and panics when he sees the man coming towards him with intended violence. The man was too scared to move, therefore falling prone as the icy fate came smashing into reality. He groans as his head hits up against the door, falling unconscious after a brief moment. Several men hear the noise and come rushing to, three men there in an instant and two pulling out a weapon. The third, however, releases what looks like a jet of water, shooting from his fingers and aiming for Fuyu's head.

The two with weapons charge at his body as the water rushes forward, moving underneath it with quarterstaves and aiming towards his legs--specifically his knees. It is obvious that the three move together efficiently enough to demonstrate experienced levels of teamwork with each other. They all look determined and move quickly, though not with expertise agility.

[ATTN: Noire, Rage, Lark]

The old man relaxes slightly with relief as Lark shows interest in helping, though the woman he still fears greatly. The other man introduces himself as Rage and the battle prostitute as Noire. He clears his throat and bows his head respectfully with their greeting, despite how unfriendly and feral the woman known as Noire truly seemed. Perhaps the other man there was meant to make sure she didn't kill bystanders...she seemed wild enough.

"I'm Theron." The old man says weakly, "I'll show you to the dig, then. I think there are Guild Members at the entrance, or at least there are usually--maybe they will listen to me. Most Guild members don't, since I'm not a Guild Member, myself."

This last part has a sound of annoyance to his tone. Sure, he is registered and not a guildy--but it isn't required to be a guild member, only that you are registered with the UMS Council. He doesn't understand why he is so "irrelevant" and his warnings to those around him are so belittled just because he chose not to join a group or become some sort of hive-mind with a tattoo fetish.

The man finally guides them to the entrance of the ruins, a deep cave that has clearly been traveled many times. A tall, wooden post that is about four inches thick stands before it, the Sheherazade Guild Symbol clearly emblazoned upon it with magic. No men or women of any kind stand at the entrance, however, and Theron looks surprised. He shakes his head with confusion.

"Well, this is odd." Theron says quietly as concern creeps into his voice. "They always have someone up front...I'm not sure why tonight should be any different. I hope everyone is okay in there..."

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria]
--Blazing Swords Guild Hall; Nighttime--

Kenta leads the two ladies down the hall and into a room that was clearly within the Guild members' sleeping quarters. Everyone had a key to enter the Guild Hall, but each person's key only gave access to their own Main Hall and of course, it was keyed to their personal bedroom. You could, of course, allow keyed access into your room for another member's key, but this does not happen often.

When Kenta knocks on the door to a bedroom on the men's side and waits patiently as Gren opens the door. Gren has short blue hair atop his disfigured face, he is missing most of his nose, an ear and his jaw is lopsided as if it was brutally broken and tended to poorly in the field. He is in the standard issue scaled lamellar of his guild (in immaculate condition), complete with a closed helm free of adornment (though this rests under one arm), his red dueling cloak, and a spiked basket hilt broadsword at his hip.

Kenta gives Gren a quick hug before the man can speak, expressing fondness before directing her attention to the ladies once more, holding out an arm to each as she introduces the Guild members to each other, in case they have not met. Gren is one of the oldest Guild Members of Blazing Swords--he has in fact, been a part of it since before it was an established Guild. As such, many knew of the man, even if they had never spoken to him personally. However, the Guild's numbers have grown to such levels that not everyone could know everyone..at least, for the most part.

"Ladies, meet Gren. I believe he has chosen to stay with you on your mission." Kenta says politely. "Gren, this is Sylmeria and this is Nymeria. I'm not sure if any of you have been acquainted before now or not."

[ATTN: Nadia]
--S'venton; UMS, Targon State-–

Attica follows the group with a happy gait as the two gentleman walk towards some of the town's destruction. The damage is apparent and easy to find, buildings appearing black and...melted. A lot of the area seems to be quiet, as well, and many of the townsfolk are obviously avoiding the areas that look distorted from previous magic. Xaroff activates his magic for a brief moment while they scout the damage, his eyes widening as he senses high levels of danger, lust...he looks to Nadia with a look of dark concern.

Finally, Xaroff gestures to a woman in the distance, pointing to his Attica's tattoo, which shines brightly on her left cheek, to demonstrate who they are. He walks to the distortion's edge, the young woman hesitant to come near. She reluctantly comes near enough to speak with Xaroff, who smiles in a friendly fashion and bows as any gentleman should.

"A pleasure, milady." Xaroff says kindly. "I'm Xaroff, and these are my Guildmates: Nadia, Attica, and Sache. We were hoping you could help us in finding the town mayor or maybe some witnesses to talk to about this situation? The more information we have, the sooner we can take care of this unpleasant crime."

The woman nods her head, blushing slightly at his gentlemanly nature. "I'm Karin. If you don't mind waiting, I can get my husband. He's the town sheriff and he'll be able to contact the Mayor for you. I appreciate you guys coming down here to help S'venton. We really have been having a hard time."

[ATTN: Janos, Char]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States--

Rodimus waits as the two enter their office and places down a folder. He has a small smile on his face now, infinitely more pleasant now than he was just a mere few minutes ago. He, of course, is aware of Janos' current job with the swords, but he can make sure that is taken care of while Janos is away if he should choose to take him up on this offer.

"Men, there is a reported disturbance in the forest around where the northwestern corner of Holstein is." Rodimus says in an almost cheery tone. "They say that a compass will not work within a certain area, that the grass and trees have begun to decay and die into blackness within the same area. They also say that metals of all kinds have been known to melt there."

With this last part, Rodimus reveals why his Guild would have been elected for this mission over others as his eyes light up with intrigue and a mild excitement. "I need you guys to go investigate--as a joint mission with another Guild. What do you say?"

OOC:
I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone for your patience as my delay in posting has increased due to my mother's health and hospital visits. I really appreciate that everyone is still keeping the motivation to stick around, despite my lack of activity. It means a lot!! As soon as we finish up a few more things, we can begin the next day and I know that a couple of characters are waiting for the next morning to begin and I truly appreciate your patience with that matter, also! Thanks a lot!!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 11th July 2014, 2:12 pm

[Attn: Janos, Rodimus]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States--

Char was a bit surprised, but relieved when he saw Rodimus speaking in his normal, relaxed nature. Sometimes Char wondered where Rodimus got his positive energy from. In any case, Char was interested in visiting the Holstein Kingdom. He only heard of the area from other guild members and Rodimus himself. Char rested one of his hands on his chin as he mulled over the strange reports detailed in the mission briefing. He wondered if the site was afflicted with volcanic activity or some kind of magical spell. Despite Char's eerie positivity, Char accepted the mission with a pleasant smile. He only hoped the guild wouldn't fall into disarray when he got back.

[Attn: Sylmeria, Gren, Kenta]
--Blazing Swords Guild Hall; Nighttime--

Nymeria quietly followed Kenta, suspecting that Gren would be in his personal room, judging by the area of the guild they were in. She patiently stood behind Kenta as the woman knocked on the man's door. She was taken aback by Gren's unique appearance. She tried not to act surprised, but her eyes deceived her, opening widely with raised eyebrows. Gren's experience was evident through his old age and the numerous alterations to his face.

"Pleasure to uh...have you accompany us on this mission." Nymeria bowed slightly so Gren wouldn't see her biting her lip and scrunching her face as she tried to calm herself. The sight of Gren's facial features made him look as if he was permanently locked in one facial expression, and somehow Nymeria found it uncontrollably amusing. She saw some disfigured faces in her day, but they all paled in comparison to what was in front of her.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top