Guilds Role-Play

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilds Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th May 2014, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL]

It is a beautiful day, around three in the afternoon, the whole of the region suffering from rather strong winds. It is warm and sunny outside, until the wind blows when it is somewhat chilly. The clouds float on by with the wind's direction, giving the blue sky a bit of variation in design. The towns and cities bustle with busy citizens, Guild Hall doors open and close as business concludes and begins for various members and of course, the streets and halls are also busy with chatter--as it would seem that although things are the same today as they would be on any other day, there is one thing that every living person has in common today.

Everyone that is willing to talk about it seems to have this feeling...a feeling of wrongness. Today feels different, somehow, in some way, though no one is certain as to why this is so. Some are mildly worried, others simply casting it off as just a weird phase. Many have approached the Guilds that are local to them, inquiring if anything can be done it. This has led everyone to realize that even magic casters have felt these odd feelings in their guts, though they seem not to know of its cause or how to make the feeling go away. Everyone has been uneasy since they woke from their beds this morning, but they day still continues on, as if the global feeling did not exist...

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guilds Role-Play

Post by EphPhoenix on 18th June 2014, 7:28 pm

[Attn: Rook, Open]
--Blazing Sword Guild Hall; Terrenia City; Nearing Sunset;Sylmeria--

She was about to speak when Nymeria came in and the words died in her throat. She'd need to speak with him later. She looked at him. Rook seemed...tired. When he began talking about a mission, she pulled out a small notepad with which to take notes. When the door opened, she stiffened, refusing to look at the detestable man. Thankfully, Rook was quick with him.

She jumped as Rook suddenly glared at her. "Girl, you haven't trained at all, have you? I bet you still can't even pick up a sword."

Her heart leapt into her throat and her brain emptied. She stumbled, momentarily lightheaded, leaning against the desk for support. When she recovered, she fixed him with a look of hurt accusation. "Master Kenji was right!" she said horrified. "You did tell him to...how could you?! I could've killed him! That...that...is reprehensible...!"

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 18th June 2014, 7:36 pm

[ATTN: Seere, Lockett, Darius]
--Alleyway in Gates Town; UMS Border Territory; Near Sunset--

The answer the man gave didn't surprise Fuyu. If these people were doing a shady business they would do whatever they could to keep the Guild's nose out of it. However, the act of trying to keep them out made them seem guilty enough.

Fuyu folded his arms across his chest. He said, "Really? We're the ones who've been sent to check out this matter. If the rumours are false, then you shouldn't have any reason to turn us away. Don't you want to prove your innocence?"

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2014, 8:42 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}
--Family home; Terrenia City--

The chores are done and Kaimele is eating dinner with Olivia. “I know you have this opportunity, but I will need you to stop into town tomorrow to drop off the items for the market.”

“Of course Grandma, I can practice afterwards.” Kaimele smiles. “I wish I can get you into play for me. I love dancing to your flute.”

I think I have something for you from when I was younger. I want you to try it on to see if I need to do any alterations.” Olivia returns the smile. “This is all about you. It is time for you to go out into the world again and make a name for yourself.”

After dinner the ladies go into Olivia's room. She takes out a dress that will be perfect for the celebration. “Wow grandmother this is perfect. I can pick up other outfits as well. I may need more than one for this celebration.”

“Go try it on and I will get my kit.” Olivia encourages with a reminicing grin on her face.

Kaimele quickly changes into it. She is amazed how well it fits. There are some adjustment she will need though. Like a slit on one of the sides to make it easier to dance in. Maybe even both. She twirls around in the dress. “Grandma this is perfect. I cannot wait to dance in this.” She stops moving and tells Olivia what she needs, and listens to her recommendations.

The dress is full of pins before Kaimele steps out of it. She hugs Olivia and smiles at her. This is why she loves being with her grandmother. She cannot do girly things at home with her brothers.

Jacobi
{ATTN: Mia} #Guild_Key
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake--

Jacobi watches Mia with his good eye. She is considerate not being on his blindside. He can tell that she is agitated about something. He listens to her and grins. “Sounds like my kinda job. Better to put the right people on it rather than idiot rookies.” He pauses and cracks his knuckles. “It's been a while since my hands got dirty. You look like shit though. Take a break I can handle the shit jobs for a while. Tell me where you want this and give me my orders.”

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 18th June 2014, 10:00 pm

[Attn: Open]
--Blazing Sword Guild Hall; Terrenia City; Nearing Sunset--

Nymeria made herself comfortable when she took her seat. Hopefully, this conversation would go quickly; she couldn't bear to hear more of Harima's attitude. She didn't even notice the man enter the room right behind her. Fortunately, the meeting wasn't about what happened earlier, but now Harima would be the temporary Guild Master.

Nymeria stole a quick look at Sylmeria to see her reaction, but the girl was busy taking notes. She wanted to sigh when she was notified of her assignment but Nymeria held her relief in. Without much else to say, the Guild Master sent Harima out, easing the tension a little bit.

Then Master Rook went and picked on Sylmeria...As Nymeria expected, the girl didn't take the jab lightly, but blowing up at the Guild Master was bold of her. Something was unusual about Sylmeria. She was afraid of her powers, but it seemed she really thought she could avoid her powers forever.

[Attn: Rodimus]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States; Sunset--

Char was so stunned by his friend's grave aura that he merely stood and listened to everything Rodimus had to say. What's going on? Rodney never walks around the room like this...What the hell is going on!? Char then accepted a strange metallic chest that could have only been made by the Guild Master himself. Whatever was in the container must be more important than anything Char has ever known. "Y-yeah, sure, Rodimus. I'll do whatever it takes." Char was so unnerved that his answer came out unsure and hastened. "I think I should get you a drink, Rodney. You're acting so bizarre."

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 18th June 2014, 10:08 pm

[ATTN: Fuyu, Lockett, Darius]

Seere crossed his arms behind Fuyu as he spoke and did his best to look menacing. He wasn't exactly the best at it - but hey, it was a work in progress, and how do you improve? Practice, he thought, as he cracked his neck and smiled broadly at the man at the door.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirron on 19th June 2014, 4:02 pm

[ATTN: Miriam]
Sheherazade Guild Hall; Sunset--

Shyis was in the middle of filling out a report of the extent of the damge to the guild's museum when she was approached. In her hands she held a clay vase that was remarkably still intact for being as close as it was to the entry point of the blown up wall. The only damage it had received was a few cracks from where it had fallen over in it's display case.

Unfortunately those cracks made it fragile enough to shatter as Shyis let go of it and it hit the ground. Normally such a thing would never happen, but then normally you don't receive the news that your older brother had been murdered either.

The news even caused her magic to falter and shut itself off. She then turned to face Miriam to see if the information was true, although she doubted someone would lie about something like this. As she did so her eyes, which are magnified by her glasses, could only be described as hurt/sad puppy eyes. For a moment it appeared she would break down into tears, but just as quickly has the hurt had registered her eyes glazed over and it was as if she hadn't been told the news at all.

For Miriam and anyone else that was watching it would be obvious Shyis was in a state of shock but she herself had no clue. She simply turned around and brought her magic back up to edit the description of the vase's damage as destroyed not cracked. "I will have the damage report and cost estimate of repairs ready for you and Jimmy to look at when he gets back."

With that she moved on to start cataloging more of the damage leaving Miriam in her wake.

Claims :

Co-Claims : Xenolion
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 20th June 2014, 6:28 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Green hair guy)

--Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory--

Just as Ryla was sure she got the guy, he said some non sense and got away from the blow she was about to lend while he was on the floor. Turning back in his real form he ran toward Sheridan who seemed like he just had awaken and was barely making connections of where he was yet.

''HEY ! I'M NOT DONE KICKING YOUR ASS YET !'' Ryla yelled as she ran after the green haired man without hesitation and prepared to jump and try smacking him on the head in hope to make him fall unconscious.

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 22nd June 2014, 4:15 am

[Attn: Ryla, Green-haired man]

-Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory –

Sheridan attempted to adjust his sight as he steadied himself on his feet. It was the room he was originally in, which meant that he was back. This also meant he was with Ryla again, or at least hopefully.

Suddenly, he heard a man yelling and turned his head to see a man swiftly approaching him with a blade. His mind was blank. “What?” He managed to get out as he stumbled back from the approaching man.

As Ryla attacked the man from behind, Sheridan started to create a ball of light in his right hand. This man must be the murderer of Bentas. It had to be, and now the man was attempting to kill him. Did it have to do with the pact that he just made?

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 24th June 2014, 8:46 am

Posting for Leah in her Absence, I'll try my best so here goes to those I get to respond too. I believe Vye is handling the other half, so don't worry if you don't see me posting to you below.

[Attn: Seer, Locket, Fuyu, Darius]
[POV: Jerk wad in the doorway]
--Alleyway in Gates Town; UMS Border Territory; Near Sunset--

The man looked at the Fuyu, "If the council wants to see things then they can send their own people, not some -" The man studies Fuyu's neck for a second his eyes narrowing as he identifies the guild symbol on the guy's neck. "Walsh brats who want to force their way in."

"So shove off toadies, ya got no business here." The man looks at Seere, who was doing not to bad at trying to be intimidating. "Take your thug too." The guy closes the door in their faces, with a satisfying slam.

[Attn: Shyis]
[POV: Miriam]
--Sheherazade Guild Hall; Sunset--

Shyis took the news pretty hard, and Miriam wasn't fast enough to catch the Vase before it broke into pieces. It really looked like Shyis was going to follow the pot but she seemed to just, shut off like her magic. She seemed in total shock, who could blame her.

Miriam moves a hand to stop Shyis when she turns and goes but her fingers hesitate in that last second and the girl leaves the reach. "Shyis.... When you finish, you should take a break. He'd like that." She says weakly, knowing that she should do something, but not really knowing what. "I'll find you later, ok?"
With that Miriam leaves the room.

[ATTN: Char]
--Ferrum Coordinator Guild Hall; United Merchant States; Sunset--

"I'm serious Char." Rodimus says trying to make sure he really gets it. "I can't even tell you how important this is." He looks down at the box uneasy, but he trusted Char.

"Alright, here's the deal." Rodimus says finally giving in. "Somebody's after this, don't know who, but their willing to attack anyone on the Council to get their grubby little hands on it." You couldn't ask something like this of Char and keep him in the dark about it, he trusted Char after all. "I don't know all the details, or what the damn thing is for just that us Guild Heads are supposed to protect em."
Rodimus goes around to his desk and falls into his chair, letting his head roll back. "You ain't got it, and you don't trust nobody. If I come asking for it back, you damn well make sure it's me and if you ain't sure you get it the hell outta there." He said emphasizing the point.

Unless Char goes to say anything or leave then Rodimus will let him, otherwise a few grave silent minutes will pass before Rodimus will ask about Guild matters in his absence.

Member Claims: Gateway Bot, MethosArchaic, Pachirisu71
OC Claims: Kydoimos from The Umbrella Colony
MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 24th June 2014, 2:08 pm

(OOC: Posting for Leah to the following characters; Ryla, Sheridan, Jacobi.
Leah will post to Nymeria, Sylmeria, Lark, and Janos when she can.)

[ATTN: Ryla, Sheridan]
--Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory--

The green-haired man stumbled as he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. He dropped his knife, trying to protect his eyes from the sudden burst of light. A loud grunt of rage, followed by incoherent rambling resonated from his mouth. Ignoring the light, the man pounced on Sheridan, reaching for his throat with his bare hands. Screaming half-Shazeer nonsense, the man would grip as tightly as he could, should he get a hold on the new Ninth.

[ATTN: Jacobi] #Guild_Key
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake; Sunset--

“Hah, you’re too kind.” Mia mentioned in a vaguely sarcastic tone. “We’re heading to my office. I’ll give ya the details there. “ Mia continued walking at her normal pace, but she seemed to be a little more relaxed when they were within the walls of the guild building. “I tell ya, man, once you start this mission, you’ll wanna take a break too. We’ve got some serious shit on our hands.”

At the office, Mia waited until both she and Jacobi were inside. She then swiftly closed and locked the door and rested in the nearest chair she could find. “Put the chest behind my desk” Mia’s head rolled back as she collected her thoughts. After she heard the chest's thud as it hit the floor, she quickly rose to her feet and approached Jacobi as if they were in a public area.

Her eyes looked left and right before centering on Jacobi. “Okay, here’s your mission. You’ll be going on a little ‘delivery run’.” Mia took out a set of five keys from the chest, each appeared to be made out of a different metal, but they were all six inches in length. “Your job is to randomly hand out one key to one person at a time, and keep one for yourself. Don’t stress about what the keys are for, just get them to the people on this list-“ She then handed Jacobi a list of names with corresponding guild names next to them.

“You gotta come up with a cover story in case anyone asks why you’re running around and giving keys to people. Tell them it’s a secret mission assigned to them from their Guild Master and they MUST keep it a secret as long as they live. If they refuse to take the key, do whatever you can to convince them.” Mia handed Jacobi the keys, paying close attention to the man’s facial expression.

“Guard these with your life. Tell no one. Trust no one. And just complete the mission, no matter how long it takes. Come back when you've delivered the keys.”

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 24th June 2014, 6:27 pm

--Alleyway in Gates Town; UMS Border Territory--

Fuyu just stood there as the man basically reiterated what he had said before, then slammed the door in Fuyu's face. He sighed, then turned toward the rest of the group. He wasn't angry or even frustrated, really, because the man had basically proved that they were right.

"All right, so," Fuyu began. "I think we have them on their heels, the way they're trying desperately to keep us out. They know we can use magic, so I think it's time we used a little force."

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 25th June 2014, 6:52 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, green hair dude)

Ryla smiled for a moment as she saw her hit had landed and that the man had dropped his knife. She had however to close her eyes for a mere few seconds due to the light only to see once reopened that the attacker was still up and trying to strangle Sheridan.

''Let him go FREAK !'' She yell toward the man, bringing up an attack on the side with her staff in hope to shake him away from Sheridan or force him to dodge it and let go.

My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 25th June 2014, 7:17 pm

[ATTN: Lockett, Fuyu, Darius]

Seere looked at the door shut in their faces, cocking one eyebrow as he talked. "Aight, so we bust in," he said, inwardly chuckling. "'Scuse me!"

He stepped around Fuyu and uncrossed his arms, winding up and kicking straight out to bust the door down.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 26th June 2014, 3:23 pm

Sheridan was pushed back as the man attacked him. He felt heavy hands constricting his airway. This attacker was screaming at him, and part of his mind wanted to decipher what the man was yelling, but he couldn’t focus on it. All he could think about was getting this man’s hands off of him.

He tried his best to remain calm, but he could feel his breathing rate increase and adrenaline rush through him. As the assailant attempted to choke Sheridan, Sheridan swiftly grabbed the man’s head and placed his thumbs on the man’s eye sockets, pressing as hard as he could. The intense pain coursing through the man made him loosen his hold on Sheridan.

No sooner had Sheridan begun to feel the man’s grip relaxing, he saw Ryla swinging from the side at the attacker. The attacker was forced to create some distance between himself and Sheridan thanks to Ryla’s attack. While the man was moving back, Sheridan took a moment to compose himself and steady his breathing. He needed to finish this. They had come too far to be done in by some lunatic.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 27th June 2014, 2:34 pm

--Thieves' hideout in Gates Town; UMS Border Territory--

Fuyu hadn't been expecting to make an entrance quite like that, however he figured it would be effective. The man they had been talking to hadn't had much chance to get too far and had probably been surprised by the door suddenly being knocked down. Fuyu hurried through the opening and quickly caught up to him.

He kept enough distance from the man for maneuvring if a fight broke out and said, "I'm sorry, we don't take rejection very well. Now that we're in, you should show us around."

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th June 2014, 4:28 pm

[ATTN: Nymeria, Sylmeria]
--Blazing Sword Guild Hall; Terrenia City; Nearing Sunset--

Rook rolls his eyes, shaking his head with utter disappointment. "Welp, it's not like Kenji would lie about something like that. Damn, girl, you've got some serious trust issues. Anyway! On to the mission you two have ahead of you!"

With that, he stands up and tosses small cloth, the size of a handkerchief and decorated with the symbol of his Guild, at Nymeria's torso. Anyone knew that this was a symbol of the testing and a challenge of the Guild Master--Rook is challenging Nymeria to a duel in order to determine her skill and power levels. He lets her catch it with a serious gaze into her eyes, though he does look tired from his travels.

"After I have finished ranking Nymeria here, she will be your escort on your new mission, Syl." Rook explains as his gaze remains on Nymeria. "Nymeria. Your mission is to remain with Syl at all times while she completes the mission that I am about to give her. You will be her bodyguard and confidant and you will be sure to follow her wherever this mission may take her."

Nymeria easily caught the piece of cloth, but she seemed confused. Before she raised a question, she saw the Guild Master's intense glare. Nymeria was to be ranked before her mission would begin. "I accept the mission, of course, but are you sure I should be facing you? You seem a little exhausted."

Rook smirks with confidence. "I've been through a lot, lately, but I can most certainly handle this, I assure you. I appreciate your concern, Nymeria."

"Very well then, when will we spar, sir?" Nymeria wasn't sure what to do with the handkerchief, so she simply stuffed it under her shirt.

Rook nods his head in confirmation, but his gaze moves to Sylmeia, all the more serious. It is odd to see him so serious for so long, especially without a playful jab at Syl within the conversation. "Sylmeria. Your mission will be to visit a dear friend of mine. She is going to train you in a way where you will prefer her methods. She is going to make you stronger and she is going to help you gain understanding of yourself."

He clears his throat, now raising a finger up to Syl and pointing towards her and moving it with the words that he speaks next: "You know I"m not a very trusting man--but I trust this woman and she is capable. You can trust her."

Sylmeria paled at his words, fear, anger, hurt, betrayal all playing over her face. "Trust has nothing to do with this," she told him in a cold voice. "This power cannot be controlled and I can be nothing more than a wild animal when it has me. You want this woman's blood on our hands, so be it. You're my leader so I have no choice." Bitterness tinged her words and unshed tears filled her eyes as she gave a polite curtsy--the barest required to show proper respect and not an inch more.

Rook's expression darkens into a dangerous anger as he bends down, his fists resting upon the surface of his desk as he uses them for support and leans closer to Syl with a furious gaze. "That's what they told Ilyana when she slaughtered hundreds."

Rook's voice rises in his anger. "They told her she could not be controlled and that she should die. And take my words, Sylmeria, now she only saves lives and she proved them all wrong!!! And if you cannot be controlled, then she will kill you. You cannot defeat her, no demon or creature could. Take the option to live without being an ungrateful bitch, or get out there and kill yourself, but don't expect me to take your bitterness right now."

Rook then backs away, trying to calm himself. He could punch a hole in the wall right now. He kicks his chair backwards and it clatters to the ground loudly as he begins to pace behind his desk, his eyes finding his way to Syl every now and again.

"I am you Guild Master. I am not your father, mother, or owner. You do not belong to me." Rook says gruffly, his tone still rather dark. "When you joined a Guild, you made the oath to trust me, to know that I would always do what is best for you. If you have a problem with a Quest, I have never forced you into it. If you don't like how I deal with things and if you want to be remain stagnant as a death trap, then you don't need to remain in this Guild. I will not continue TO ENDANGER MY GUILD MEMBERS with your IGNORANT COWARDICE!"

Rook finally picks up the chair and sits in it, crossing his arms over his chest. "You have ALWAYS had a choice. I never FORCE YOU to do anything. Don't talk to me about choices."

She took an involuntary step back under that glare, looking more and more hurt at his words as he spoke, the tears finally falling from her eyes. She was silent for a moment. "No disrespect was intended, Master Rook," she said quietly. "But you have not experienced this power...this curse. This has little to do with trust and everything to do with the knowledge of what I am. A bomb. One that could go off at any second. I will acquiesce to your request, and when I'm proven right...thank you. For sheltering me as long as you have. It has been an honor to serve. My will...my will is in my room. You won't have trouble finding it."

She wrapped an arm around herself as more tears spilled from her eyes. So this was to be how it ended. She was terrified...yet somehow relieved. It would finally be over. The nightmare could finally end.

"Nymeria, get your things together and then meet me in the training grounds." Rook says, his voice somewhat more calm. "Syl, I have something that I want you to have. A good luck charm, so to speak. When you have completed your training, you can return it to me."

With that, he pulls out a long, metallic key that is approximately six inches in length and it is attached to a chain. It has odd symbols on it, like nothing most have seen before. He hands it over to Syl and asks her as politely as he can for her to wear it at all times.

"You are both dismissed." Rook says.

Sylmeria nodded, accepting the odd request, taking it and putting it around her neck and tucking it under her shirt. She wiped her eyes, gave a curtsy, and left.

Nymeria exhaled as she rose from her seat. Her neutral expression never changed as she watched the heated exchange. Well, that was entertaining for a bit. Nymeria stretched before uttering a "Sure thing, sir." and turned to leave. The key that Rook gave seemed odd, but Nymeria only gave it a passing thought. Her mind then changed focus to fighting the Guild Master. He's quite young and hot-blooded for his age.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th June 2014, 5:18 pm

[ATTN: Seere, Lockette, Fuyu]
--Non-Guild Hall; UMS Border Territory--

As Seere busts into the room, the guardsman turns with surprise as they march in with confidence. Fuyu speaks to him quickly as they make their way to him once more and the man pauses, his eyes moving from one intruder to the next and contemplating to himself before nodding his head.

"Come this way, please." He says with a voice of displeasure. He leads them towards a doorway and opens the door, gesturing for them to enter. Beyond the door is an empty room, the walls, ceiling, and floor all barren with a simple pale yellow color of paint. A few more of the people from this "non guild" come from behind and push them into the room forcefully. Though the door remains open, none of the Walsh members will find themselves able to exit the room.

Darius moves forward and tries to walk out, but his body is met with a glowing field that fades as he steps away from the invisible force halting his exit. Confused, he reaches out a hand, and the glowing wall flashes into sight once more, just a small pink in color. The guardsman walks away, but two other guards remain at the entrance, making rude gestures towards the Guild members. Darius says nothing.

[ATTN: Ryla, Sheridan]
--Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory-–

The man backs away from Ryla and Sheridan, pulling out a small crystal--a lacrima piece--and tosses it through the doorway of the ruins. He swiftly moves away from the door in haste, moving sideways along the circular walls as an explosion erupts within the hallway and the ruins come crumbling down. It isn't long before the exit to the tomb is entirely blocked off.

"Very well, I may die here." The man says angrily, "But I shall take both of you blasphemers with me. None but the Tahg will be the chosen of the Ninth."

He inches away from this slowly, his eyes darting from one to the other, as if he is contemplating how he will next strike. His hands rise up and the green mist shots from his fingers, heading in the direction of the two guild members as his back remains up against the wall and he increases the distance between them as much as he can.

[ATTN: Nadia]
--S'venton; UMS, Targon State-–

The two gentleman that had traveled for hours upon the train with Nadia had settled into a comfortable silence. The two needed not to speak to each other often, and they did not often have the opportunity to speak to Nadia. On the few times that Nadia did speak with them, Xaroff would reply, but this was not overly frequent.

As they step off of the train, however, the black man paled as pale as a black man can get, his eyes looking over Nadia's shoulder as they had stepped onto the ground of their destination. Pink hair flew by in the crowd--piggy tailed pink hair that looked oh, so familiar.

"Nadia...I think we were followed by a certain pink-haired girl." The large man says with his deep tone, clearly concerned. "I'm sure I saw her running amongst the crowd."

It took all of Nadia's years of practiced self-control to keep from cursing. Instead she closed her eyes a moment, breathing in deep to stay calm. "Then I suppose we'd best go get her," she said. No point in trying to keep her away now, she'd be safer with them anyway.

Xaroff sighs and Sache looks displeased. "I'll wait for the crowd to clear a bit--she's not that stealthy. No way she can hide forever."

His gaze wanders about as travelers board and exit the train, remaining perfectly still with his comrades at the station in a nice, safe space that is less traveled. He grows impatient as the minutes pass, but he presses the urge to act down within him, knowing that children will be children.

"We'll have to make sure the Guild Master has a nice, long chat with her when we get back." Xaroff finally says.

Nadia was growing increasingly nervous from the inaction. She looked around the station, suppressing her growing anxiety. Sheltered little girl she was, she probably couldn't see in the station what Nadia saw well - a nice, crowded area where no one would care if a man claiming to be her father tried to take her away.

And a young girl traveling alone? Who could ask for an easier target?

"Xaroff, she's not here anymore," she finally said, growing more and more certain of this. She'd have been picked up in minutes, Nadia knew how the game was played.

"No, she's here." Xaroff says, "I can feel her nearby. Trust me."

Xaroff has sensory magic that allows him certain benefits during physical battles. Due to his large build, fighting has never been a problem, though his sensory magic has been known to be quite dangerous--more so than his massive form--as he is quite clever with his ability.

Calm down already, she thought, as Xaroff responded. How could a little girl with pink hair hide?

Gods, she was starting to feel sick. Now was not the time for a panic attack...

Nadia focused on breathing, her eyes combing the crowd for anything that seemed off.

Xaroff has activated his ability on the account of tracking the young girl, and can now sense a bit of Nadia's distress. As the crowd begins to disperse more, he is able to relax. He can sense no intent of harm towards Attica, so he isn't worried for her, though Nadia's sense of unease does almost make him want to worry more than he knows he should.

"Attica, I know you're there." Xaroff says calmly. "I can feel ya, girl. Come on out, because you do not want me to hunt you down."

I shouldn't have let him convince me to lead this mission. She shouldn't have come here, she should never have come here, and Nadia had to cross her arms over her chest to hide her shaking hands from the other two.

She's going to be okay, but you need to calm. Down. "Come on Attica," she whispered.

Attica pops out, her head tilted downwards in the same way that any punished puppy would. Her arms are crossed as her pouting expression meets the gaze of her Guild mates.

"You cheated, Xaroff!" She whines.

Oh gods. She's fine. She's totally fine. She brought her hands up to her face, breathing out a breath she hadn't known she was holding into her hands. Relief filled her, but shame followed quickly as she pulled her hands back down, trying to hide their shaking.

"Attica what - what are you doing here," she said shortly. "I thought we were clear."

Attica looks down at her feet as Xaroff pats her head and then puts an arm around her shoulder protectively. Attica speaks with a quiet voice. "I just wanted to help."

Nadia took a breath and stopped herself. "Okay. Okay, I'm sorry I lost my temper sweetie, you're fine, it's great that you want to help." Pull yourself together.

"Alright, everything will be okay." Xaroff says, turning his ability off from the stress of all of the emotions. He doesn't particularly like to use it in crowded areas, nor without the permission of his Guild mates. "I promise to keep an eye on her. In the meantime, how would you like to proceed from here? Find the effected area and start asking questions?"

Nadia nodded, uncrossing her arms from where they were hugging her chest. "Yes. Yes, that would be the best way to start. Come on Attica, you're part of this mission now too."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th June 2014, 9:41 pm

[ATTN: Lark, Noire, Rage]
--Northern UMS Territory; Gorrin State--

There is a small area far from most towns and villages where a small monument is placed with careful respect. It is regularly cleaned and organized, and many come here to meditate and pray. It is said that one can find wisdom and guidance here, though one can also say that this has never been proven.

Lark, Rage, and Noire find theirselves here, though how or why they may not know. It is almost as if they dozed off during their travels and then came to full consciousness after reaching this destination.

However, a small young man is here, very short in height and obviously middle aged and middle class. He looks sad and concerned, looking down at the ground with an intensity of an insane man. He looks up to notice the visitors and frowns.

"Please, tell me at least one of you is a good person." The man says, "Some people need help and I cannot help them--I'm not strong enough."

No other people can be seen nearby.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 27th June 2014, 10:25 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Green haired dude)

**Got a bit of info from leah while posting this ;D**

--Shazeer Ruins; Northern UMS Territory-–

Her attack had worked and the man had let go of Sheridan. ''Are you okay Sheridan ?'' She asked him for a moment with worried eyes over her partner that almost die right there. However her attention wasn't really toward the attacker and this one happens to have sealed off the gate with explosive and now was shooting his mist toward them slowly. Ryla was tired of this guy's shit and she burst in rage throwing her staff toward him in a way that one of the edge would hit him. The staff passed through the mist and hit the green-haired man right to the forehead making him unconscious, the mist dissapearing.

''I had enough of your nonsense ! What's your freaking problem ?! Why do you have to freaking kill us for that whatever ninth thing !?'' Ryla obviously didn't notice that he was not listening anymore as he was unconscious. She moved toward him and took back her staff slowly while watching him and poked him with her staff and seeing how the man was out... Ryla started shuffling through her bag to take out a rope and started to tie the man with it very tightly. ''There ! Now you'll stay put !'' She said kicking the guy before running back toward Sheridan.

''Sheridan !!! '' She exclaimed glomping him and starting to cry. ''The green dude was scary and creepy !!!'' In that moment however, something came to her through Sheridan's contact... through her ability. She saw almost in a flash... but also looking as if she was there and it was at normal speed the whole meeting Sheridan had with the Shazeer. It felt like something was trying to connect to her and she welcomed it without asking any questions. Suddenly Ryla felt something burning under the left side of her collarbone and she tensed a bit from the pain.... but felt normal just as quickly.

''Uh ?..''' Ryla looked rather confused for a sec and turned her back to Sheridan to check inside her suit and blouse that was underneat it to find a tattoo right at the spot where she felt that pain. ''I have a tattoo that looks like that weird circle there.... uh.'' She look back at Sheridan and tilt her head to the side. ''WAIT ! YOU HAVE ONE TOO ?! ... Oh but of course the vision came from you so of course you would have it. ''

My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire on 27th June 2014, 10:50 pm

[ATTEN: Lark, Noire, Rage]
[Noire]- Noire stepped forward with a grunt, hardly expecting either of them to step up to the man's request; mildly suspicious of his sudden appearance and their change in scenery. It wasn't unusual for her to take requests that weren't given to the guild, she often made no money for herself or the guild; but she was used to roughing it. To her surprise however Rage put an arm out stopping her, another grunt made him tear his gaze away from the small man infront of their small party.

[Rage]- Of course he was immediately suspcious, one minute he was walking along the road the next he was in this strange place with Noire and Lark. It had to be some sort of trap, otherwise they would have been informed by the guild master of the job. He drew his sword keeping his hand infront of Noire and glancing at Lark for confirmation on whether or not he thought that it was a trap as well. No point in blindly attack a man without due cause, he'd have to becareful of Noire though; she seemed far to trusting of the man who claimed to need help.

[img][/img]

"Nine hundred years of time and space, and never have I met someone who wasn't important."
-The Doctor
Noire

http://roleplayuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th June 2014, 12:19 pm

Kaimele
{ATTN: Open}
--Family home; Terrenia City--

Kaimele goes into the living room and takes out her book. Soon Olivia joins her with her flute. Kaimele smiles listening to her play. She stands up and begins to dance in the room. “I only wish you could play for me at the celebration. I love to dance to your flute playing.”

“I know you do dear, but these party tend to go on forever, and these old bones need their rest. Besides you don't need your grandmother hanging around. Who knows you might meet someone interesting at the party.” Olivia grins.

“If you had it your way I wouldn't be dancing at all, but taking care of babies.” Kaimele rolls her eyes.

“Have I ever told you how to live your live, young lady?” Olivia retorts obviously still teasing her.

“Not in words, but I know what you are thinking Grandma.” Kaimele returns to dancing.

Olivia watches her dance captivated by her movements. She starts to play her flute again.

Jacobi
{ATTN: Mia} #Guild_Key
--Valoria Guild Hall; Chanda Lake--

Jacobi takes the list handed to him, simply glancing at it. He raises his eyebrow when she goes into details. looks at the keys Mia handed him. There is nothing that stands out about the keys. They are made out of 5 different metals though. “What the hell? I know the UMS are crazy but this is strange even for them.” He studies the list Ryla of Sheherazade, Ryushi of White Cross, Chiron of White Cross, Fuyu of Walsh. The highest rank on here is Fuyu. I haven't even heard of most these people.”

He gets a grin on his face. “Oh I do hope I meet with some resistance. Who doesn't know of Jacobi Rovegno? You know me I love putting the fear of whatever God into people. Don't worry Mia, this will be fun.”

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 28th June 2014, 12:41 pm

[Attn: Noire, Rage, Man]

Lark blinked. How had he come here? He had been traveling with a caravan when a musical score had popped into his head and he'd begun writing it out. Two people now stood beside him--he didn't remember traveling with a red-eyed guardsman or...was she a stripper? Her clothes, or lack thereof, seemed indicative of that line of work. That was neither here nor there, but he hadn't been able to ignore the incongruous blatancy of it.

Red-eye, as Lark currently thought of him, had withdrawn his weapon. He looked to see a man before them with a manic gleam in his eye. Was he like him? He put on his polite smiling face, his eyes no longer as empty, but a hungry longing in them. He pulled out his circular flute, just in case this was to get hostile and stared at the man, waiting for what he might say next.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Noire on 28th June 2014, 1:52 pm

[Atten: Lark, Rage, Noire]

[Noire]- Irritation flashed across her face as she was forced behind Rage, who returned his gaze to the man in front of them. A breeze reminded her she'd forgotten to put on her trench coat before leaving, she bet they thought she was a stripper of sorts. Just what she needed another reason for Rage to get irritated with her; she let out an audible sigh of annoyance. If Rage was going to handle this then why had she bothered coming along? Funny she hadn't even remembered getting assigned or sent out on any jobs, in fact the last thing she remebered was getting ready in room to go ask for a job.

[Rage]- "Who are you? And where are we?" Rage asked holding his blade in one hand and he slowly approached, eyes shifting uneasily to his surroundings. He could feel that something was off, but what it was he couldn't quite put his finger on. It was a sudden wave of dread that made him stop nearly twenty feet away from the man, he held his sword a little tighter. "I want to know who you are." He hissed.

[img][/img]

"Nine hundred years of time and space, and never have I met someone who wasn't important."
-The Doctor
Noire

http://roleplayuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar on 29th June 2014, 3:10 am

As the attacker began to shoot mist toward them, Sheridan took a defensive stance, preparing to attack. Before he could move, Ryla knocked the man unconscious with her staff. “Well….that’s certainly one way to take out an opponent.” Sheridan managed to get out.

However, Sheridan realized that his partner was yelling at the unconscious man rather than paying attention to him. “Uh…Ryla, he’s…oh never mind.” He waved his hand and looked around the room, before feeling someone attacking him…no, not quite attacking. It was more of a hug. As quickly as the hug came, it disappeared as Ryla began to check herself.

Feeling somewhat confused, Sheridan stood there and stared at his partner. “And you are informing me about your body decoration because...” He was now completely confused at this point, until he finally realized she was talking about the symbol of the Ninth. “Oooh…wait, so you are telling me you saw, and I suppose in a manner, agreed to the deal with the Ninth!” He shouted excitedly.

He couldn’t stand still anymore; he had to move. Sheridan paced around the room. “Fascinating. I didn’t realize you would pick up on that, and no less be affected by it too. Though I imagine your abilities plays a large factor into it.” His rambling continued though whether he was addressing Ryla or himself at this point was a mystery.

Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 29th June 2014, 7:15 pm

(ATTN : Sheridan, Tied up Green guy)

''Ummmm...'' Ryla looks toward Sheridan with a face that seems to show the expression of a question mark. ''I guess I did... though I'm not sure I understand everything... But that means.... '' She gets up with a serious expression showing that she obviously had something important to say. ''I BECAME FRIENDS WITH VINCE THE SCRIBBLE ! '' Ryla suddenly exclaims with her arms in the air.

Suddenly confused, Ryla looks toward what was the door before and look back toward Sheridan. ''Um.... what should we do about this ?.... '' Ryla asked pointing toward the 'door'.

My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top