Character Closure RP

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Closure RP

Post by JerriLeah7 on Sat May 24, 2014 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Amongst hills and grassy plains, where a few trees rustled in the wind here and there, pillars stood, made of a black and purple stone. It is soft and cold, despite the overhand of the warm sun. The blue sky contrasts with the fresh, green grass and the day is quite beautiful. The pillars seem quite out of place compared to their natural surroundings, the simple designs on their circular surfaces whispering of something more than anything that could be natural.

The Pillars:

There were six of them, each almost identical with the others. Three pairs shared a base design, though all were topped with the same height at six hundred feet into the air. These pillars, of course, are not natural at all and are born of magic. From the tops of the pillars, travelers are known to appear from other worlds, having been granted passage by some portal or another. Only one rule is kept here in the passage of the pillars that stand so erectly in their circular pattern of green surroundings: One may never pass through unwillingly.

In other words, no traveler has appeared at the top of these giant structures without choosing to be there for some reason or another. Today, on a beautiful sunrise, the cold stone pillars are found with new visitors to this new, mysterious world. As they awaken to cold winds bright daylight, with rustling trees and no immediate, physical way to get down to the ground's level, the Gods of this new World look down at the visitors and wonder what brings them here.

(OOC: Please note that each character came here willingly, following the person that you posted is "important" to them through a portal into this world. The circumstances and details to how or why you followed that person through are yours to create.)

Last edited by Leah7 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Closure RP

Post by EphPhoenix on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 pm

[Attn: Open]

A gargoyle breathes, a gargoyle protects. Drios sighed. "I...don't know who you are, friend," he said to the creature, "but I would not leave you in this vulnerable state. Our cause is currently the same, why not stand together." He grimaced for a split second and looked cautiously over at Gosalyn. She smirked and shrugged.

"Relax, kid," she said, "do your do-gooder thing. It sounds the most viable option for the moment."

"As to a safer location..." Drios began, pulling out the heartstone, "I may be able to provide assistance there."

The heartstone came alive and he immediately became aware of several leylines in the area--a particularly powerful one was right next to them. But moreover, he could feel the landscape--specifically the rock. "There's a cavern beneath us just ahead," he said. "We could make camp inside there--provided we have more than just the few torches I have." Gargoyles could see well in the darkness.

"I have torches," Gosalyn said, "but where's the opening? And do we have an escape route in case?"

Drios nodded. "Both are covered," he said with a smile, looking to the others. "Does that work for you all?"

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:35 am

[ATTN: All]

Asher nodded. "Yeah, I'd rather not stay here," he said, as Drios mentioned the cavern. Probably they would be safer as a group - for now at least.

He felt a twinge of guilt as he recalled the reason he arrived here in the first place - his brother. Isaac was out there somewhere, and... he wouldn't be happy finding him with this band of misfits, even more so with Taeyrn here. He couldn't begin to fathom how the man thought, but he'd been very explicit about his feelings towards the mission team back home.

Fuck, okay, focus on this. He was getting paranoid again, he needed to focus on what the plan was now.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:15 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

"OKay." Tae says with a shrug. "Lead the way, then."

The feathered creature seems reluctant to follow, but it slowly stands with a bit of effort, demonstrating its willingness to move and follow. Whatever happens, Tae knows one thing for sure. He's definitely not going to be staying in any one place for long. It's only been three fourths of a day, if that....maybe a bit of rest, but after that, he'll need to move.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:43 pm

{Attn: All}

Geneva is thrilled to learn about a cave. “I don’t think those creatures will be in any shape to attack us so soon. Is there anything else we need before moving out?” She looks at the creature. “Please tell me what your name is, or what you are called. Don’t worry I have you covered if those creatures come back. We will take it nice and slow. In return you can tell us about this world we are in.”

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:53 am

[Attn: Drios, Open]

While Geneva conversed with the winged beast, Nymeria looked to Drios expectantly. "Well, lead the way, navigator." Nymeria felt like the longer they waited, the more danger they were in. This uneasiness burned in the pit of her stomach, and Nymeria hated standing around, doing nothing about it. If it were necessary, Nymeria would take the stone and go ahead of the group to find the cave herself. The beast would test Nymeria's patience as well, but the blood witch prayed her new adversary would wait until the group found safety.

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 pm

[Attn: Geneva, Group]

"My kind have no names," the creature replied.

"Much like my kind, then," Drios said with a nod. "Our kind had to take on the human practice of naming for convenience in dealing with them."

"Yes," answered the creature. "One of your species said much the same a few days ago. She and I agree that this human custom of naming every creature and every item of the world was quite an odd thing to do."

"Another...?" Drios said in excited astonishment. "Another of my kind is here?! She?! Did she give a name? Did she have a name?! Um...what did she look like?!"

"Woah, breathe there, kid," Gosalyn said with a laugh.

"She did not give a name, and reveled in the fact that I did not need a name. However, when I was sick a few evenings ago, I could not rest and she sang a song to me. The tune she hummed was quite lovely. Let me show you."

He began humming a wordless tune and Drios' mouth fell open. He was in front of the creature in a second. "That tune! I know it! I composed it! How...?! What...?!" The implications. Drios' heart felt like it was going to burst and he could barely breathe. He fell to a knee, his head swimming with emotion, hope at the forefront. He looked up at the creature desperately with teary eyes and managed to choke out. "Which...way did she go...?"

"I do not know," the creature said with sympathy, "but she is a Pillar as you are. Your paths are sure to cross."

Drios slumped, his emotions crashing. Gosalyn, however, was paying attention.

"Hey, lover boy!" she called. "Don't you need to be finding us a home?" She strolled over and pulled him to his feet, slugging him in the arm. "Don't sweat the details, kid. Mull it over after an area has been secured."

Drios looked at her as if from far away, then his eyes focused and he saw her, then shook himself. "Y--you're right. Sorry."

Drios walking forward, focusing on the landscape. It was like a second sight, allowing him to see the land as it truly was--and as the dwarves saw it: alive. The leylines were like the veins carrying the lifeblood of the land and he could see the pulses, "hear" the heartbeat. If other beings could see like this, then the land would've been treated with more respect. Then again, humans didn't exactly treat each other with any respect...

He stopped walking after a minute, stopping at a slightly hilly spot. He held out the heartstone and it glowed. Slowly, the ground before him gave way, creating a rocky passage leading downward. He looked to the others. "Let us go," he said.

Gosalyn, in the meantime, looked to the creature. "Pillars...?" she inquired.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 pm

[ATTN: Creature, Group]

Asher didn't mean to eavesdrop on them, but it was kind of hard not too when the gargoyle was so loud about it. It seemed like something too personal for their ears. He couldn't stop from hearing it, but at least he could feel bad about it.

As the gargoyle started to create a path in the earth, Asher took a breath and joined Gosalyn near the creature. If someone else had appeared from these Pillars before them...

He cleared his throat awkwardly. "And I don't suppose you saw anyone wandering around like me, too?"

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:46 am

Geneva is a bit perplexed by the creature’s answer about naming things. Of course all things are named, how else do you refer to them in conversation? She was about to respond when things got interesting. It appears that a person from Drios’ world came to this one earlier. Perhaps that is why this creature is so kind to them.

She listens to the rest of the conversation. They were not the first ones to appear on the pillars. She wonders why the pillars have not been destroyed, or what the reasons for the pillars?

Gosalyn puts Drios back on track. Geneva watches Drios as he works his magic. She is about to ask the creature questions, however Gosalyn and Asher covered the ones on her mind as well. She waits for the creatures responses.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:23 pm

[Attn: All]

Feeling ignored, Nymeria watched Drios commune with the nameless creature on trivial affairs-trivial until it was dispelled that another traveler like Drios had already been there. So it seemed that the small group weren't the only ones taken to wherever they were. This could mean that there are other groups out there, wandering the empty landscape. And their paths are to cross with Nymeria's. Nymeria thought the situation beneficial until she remembered one witch she pissed off. Sticking with the new group might put them in as much danger as those she's traveling with now. Still, the group she had at the moment could handle themselves. When Drios finally led them all to shelter, she made no hesitation taking a few steps down the rocky path, feeling restricted by her lack of vision in the dark.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:48 pm

The creature huffs as the questions come pouring in, but it does reply, after some hesitation. Walking and speaking was quite a chore, due to its injuries, so deciding to wait until they rested in a new, temporary abode seemed wise. As they moved down into the darkness, the creature speaks of giving explanation when rest is an option.

"I have seen many Pillars in my time here." The creature says as he sits to rest. "Pillars are the beings that arrive here on those structures that you found yourselves resting upon this day."

The creature licks its paw. "My people called this world the Home of Closure. It is a place for those that have nothing left to live for. Only those willing may enter and only those that have found some sort of resolution in their life may leave."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:09 pm

[Attn: Creature, Open]

Gosalyn merely nodded when the creature spoke of waiting. Considering its injuries, she could understand.

As soon as everyone was inside, Drios focused, and the opening closed into a small hole and several other small holes opened. Fresh air was vital for breathing, after all.

Gosalyn reached into her tattered coat an pulled out what looked to be a tin. "Here, let me help with those wounds," she offered to the creature. He'd been useful, best not to let him die.

Drios shifted guiltily. He still sported the tin that Hemiola had given him. The knowledge that Gisella might still be alive had shaken him to his core.

Sullivan, in the meantime rested on the ceiling, watching everyone and observing the holes. He liked the dark. The dark was safe and easier to hide in. He could see very clearly in the dark, though he could tell at least the dragon woman and the gargoyle Drios could, as well. He sighed, that meant no slipping away from either as they seemed to smell like he could, too...

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Geneva tries to look around. The cave is so dark she can hardly see anything. The creature tells them about the pillars and about this world. She was angry at his explanation. She has everything to live for right? She sits down on the ground. Her parents shop was destroyed. They hate her because of she is awakened. She has limited control over this new ability.

What does he mean by one can only leave when they find closure? The only way she can find closure is if the helps rid her world of the demons. There will be no need to have awakeneds then. She can't do that here.

Wailele wakes up and climbs out of her purse. “What is wrong Geneva. Woah it is dark in here.”

“Shhh Wailele we are in a cave and resting from the battle.” Geneva takes Wailele and holds her tight. She may be a pest, but Wailele has been a comfort in this turbulent time.

Wailele smiles and snuggles in Geneva's arms. “Don't worry Geneva, everything will be alright.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:48 pm

[ATTN: Creature, Open]

Asher watched as the gargoyle closed the opening of the cave behind them, leaving a few holes open for air. At least no one could find them down here. Well, that's a stretch. Maybe it just wouldn't be as obvious.

He crossed his arms and paced aimlessly as the creature talked, furrowing his brow as he thought. Nothing left to live for. He snorted. That seemed true enough for him, when all the future he had now was in his brother's hands. But then... why was his brother able to go through the portal ahead of him? He thought had grand plans of some sort, or at least he'd assumed he had grand plans.

He needed to find him. If only so he could stop feeling like he was being watched all the time. Asher blinked in the dark, staring up at the little holes letting the barest of light through. The gargoyle had certainly made it hard for any of them to leave.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:57 am

[ATTN: OPEN, Asher]

Isaac looks at the large, muscular man for about the fifth time, looking him over with careful analysis. By his movements, it is obvious that the man is a skilled fighter. With short, black hair and tanned skin and a handsome face that matches that of Taeyrn's, it is obvious that his son is the spitting image of him. Something I will have to remind him of later. Isaac smirks at the thought.

"You sure this is gonna work?" Tetch asks.

"Oh, yes. Give it time." Isaac says with a level of reassurance, "I'm certain that my dearest brother is just dying to get away from the group."

"Yeah, okay. And the kid will follow him?" Tetch asks for around the fourth time.

Isaac maintains his patience, looking at the magic mirror that shows the dark shadows that move about in the dim lights. The group is in a cave of some sort--he looks fascinated, almost, in watching each of them as they talk.

Taeyrn moves to Asher, looking him over and assessing how he is, physically. It is difficult to do when it is so dark, but he uses what little light there is to do so as much as he can. After looking him over quickly, he smiles and raises his hand into a fist for a fist-bump.

"Dude. We're gonna get out of here. I won't let anything happen to you. We're all gonna get out of here. Got it?" Tae asks him.

Isaac's fists tighten and then relax and he smiles, his posture and gaze switching into something predatory. Pleasant tortures of various kinds flash into his mind, providing an outlet, of sorts. Taeyrn has been a completely different person since he came here. This is not the Taeyrn he saw in Simarynn and it is surprising--the kid is a pretty good liar. He had underestimated him, but that won't be happening again.

"I'm gonna kill him." Tetch says gruffly.

"You're a dreadfully terrible father." Isaac says with a sigh.

"And what are you?" Tetch says, looking at him with challenge. Isaac merely grins from ear to ear in response.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 pm

[Attn: Group]

The night was passing uneventfully. Their guest properly treated and bandaged, Gosalyn had suggested a watch. Drios offered to take the third watch as he was used to the late night. Gosalyn smirked. Nocturnal after her own heart.

She sighed as it was up to her to feed the bastards. She pulled out the roasts she had wrapped and everyone had a nice and hearty feast. The shifts passed with relative ease and quiet.

She spoke to the beast, trying to get an idea of the world, and what he said didn't sound all that promising. This world and everything in it was odd. Where it cold be day in one area, it is dark in another. Where it is cold in another region, it is summer in the next. This sounded like a real picnic.

Before long, dawn was fast approaching. Drios was already heading back toward the entrance, opening it up. "So, what's our next move?" he asked after. "Is our friend here well enough to travel...?"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:43 pm

The creature stands, albeit with stiff and sore limbs, but walks without any slowed pace. It growls a small sound, as if to say that it is okay, before walking out of the cave with Taeyrn at its heels, also with slightly stiff movements.

After reaching the sun, Tae yawns, stretches, and then begins to train. Pulling out his sword, he practices different forms, following up with movements that he has practiced within his own fighting style--partially developed from his father, he hates to admit.

Gotta keep moving. Tae thinks to himself as he trains himself. If we have to find closure, we won't find it by sitting around.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Asher slept poorly, his anxiety following him into his dreams. So when the cave entrance was opened up again, Asher was one of the first to get out, following on Taeyrn's heels.

He rubbed at his eyes, still exhausted, and followed Taeyrn's lead, pulling out his bow and firing off a few shots to try and calm himself down.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Geneva is very stiff when she wakes up. She hasn’t slept on the ground for a long time and even then she had a sleeping bag. She opens her bag, and is happy to be a girl. She finds a brush and brushes out her hair. A little bit of normalcy is a chaotic world.

She sees that everyone is exiting. “I think we should find some water first, and then maybe some food. I know the meal that Gosalyn provided was good. Who knows maybe we will find your friend here as well.” She smiles at Drios.

She steps out of the cave and shields her eyes. The sun is bright. Tae and Asher are practicing with their weapons. She wonders about their world if they are able to carry weapons like that at all times. She digs around in her bag. She has pepper spray, but that is only in the case of emergencies. Wailele sits on her shoulder. “I hope we stay near water, or I will be a liability if we meet up with enemies.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:36 pm

[Attn: Geneva, Open]

The night passed slowly but Nymeria managed to get bits of sleep. Once the next day arrived, Nymeria wanted nothing more than to spend a few more hours in the cave. She heard the others waking around her, exiting the underground with haste. Forgetting the with queen and her servants, Nymeria took her precious time getting to her feet. She watched the others walk outside before she too went out into the open. It took a moment for her to realize she wasn't in her own world, otherwise she would have questioned why she was there in the first place.

The sight of the group going about their morning activities tested her patience. Normally she would be fine taking things slow, but there's an unseen enemy out there that's looking for blood. Every time Nymeria thought about it she felt a dense uneasiness inside of her. And this rag-tag group she was a part of; she wasn't entirely sure of their capabilities. She kept quiet for the time being and approached Geneva with a tired gaze. "Do you have that coconut full of water from the river?"

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Geneva’s thoughts are interrupted by Nymeria’s voice. “I don’t have it on me, but I think there may be one in the cave. Are you thirsty?” She looks at Nymeria. “I know you must be concerned, but we cannot hide from the witch. I am glad they are practicing. They will be able to protect you.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:54 pm

"What's the hunting like here?" Drios asked the creature.

"I like how you think, kid," Gosalyn said, stretching. "We can get our warm up in and some grub at the same time." Drios nodded and grinned, to which Gosalyn returned. Two predators looking forward to the hunt.

Sullivan watched them all wondering how the hell he was going to get away from here. No machines. Nothing. So...empty He was useless here. There was nothing he could do here.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 pm

[Attn: Geneva, Open]

"It's not my own safety I'm worried about," Nymeria's eyes shifted left and right. "I just don't want anyone dying on my behalf...that's all...If the witch is after me, then you all shouldn't pay the consequences. And if you're going to stick with me, then I might as well start teaching you things now." She tried to feign a bright smile but it came out appearing halfhearted. After all the atrocities she committed she couldn't live with more pointless deaths on her hands. Taking on a creature wielding queen sounded like an impossible task alone, she always believed herself to be hard to kill.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:45 am

{Attn: Nymeria, Open}

“Don’t take this as being me trying to be a hero. I am only looking after myself as well. We are stronger, together then we are apart. I don’t think we are in any less danger with or without you.” Geneva shakes her finger at Nymeria. “We all fought in that battle, so the witch could have targeted any one of us. So I replaced Aqua with you. I miss her even with that annoying superhero complex she had. Well let’s get the fruits and get training.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:24 pm

The creature grunts its approval. Hunting seems like the reasonable thing to do in the morning, but unfortunately the nearest hunting grounds that contain meat are hours away by flight. Almost all of the animals nearby have made sure to avoid the pillars and, of course, the witch's territory. He does point out that they were already headed in the right direction, as far as heading towards the nearest hunting grounds, but it would be a while, yet. There are a few trees in the distance, however, that could bear fruit that was not poisonous to eat.

Taeyrn trains for about an hour as the hunters of the party fly out to gather fruit for the group. He does hunger for some meat, especially a good ol' steak, but he can wait. He does assist anyone in training that desires it, of course, though mostly he does try to glean a bit of the fighting style that each person has, for those that even have one.

As the training was continuing, Taeyrn could eventually hear a sound in the distance, a quiet humming that persisted for many minutes. At first, he didn't notice it, but when it finally came to his attention, it was barely audible. He looked about him carefully, pausing his workout, but eventually returns to it as he sees nothing.

After an hour has come, the gatherers return and by this time, the sound of the mysterious hum has grown much closer and louder and Taeyrn has no doubt that a disturbance of some kind is coming their way. Their feathered friend, whom has finally landed onto the ground, has his ears perked up with instant interest in the sound.

"It is the pillar that calls herself Celsetta." The creature clarifies as he recognizes the sound. "She calls me Brelion, gave me the odd name. She has not been a threat to me."

Taeyrn stops his exercises all together, moving towards the creature with quiet interest. He looks off in the same direction as 'Brelion' does, curious as to what another pillar may be here for. What would this one be like? He is sure that they will know in time.

"She will be here soon. She has very fast...speed." Brelion says, this last part said with hesitation and a hint of confusion.

As the figure comes to view in the distance, Taeyrn can understand why. The woman looked all of entirely human to him, albeit wearing the oddest clothing he has ever before seen with a strange facial cover. This was hardly the focus of his attention, however, for the humming sound that he has been hearing has become much louder and is obviously caused by the thing under her.

It's large, very white and smooth, and the material is unknown, albeit appearing somewhat metallic. She's riding the thing as if it is a horse--but it has no legs, and levitates above the ground, rather. And it has wings on each side! It is like a land-bird, but without eyes and with a much less natural sound as it moves with incredible speed in their direction.

Tae stands next to Brelion and flinches as it gets close and stops so suddenly that he is mind blown at the quick deceleration. The cute girl jumps off of the thing, the glowing lines that cover its body flickering off as soon as she disconnects from it.

She waves at Brelion, a wide smile on her face. "Brelion! Good friend! It has been many years, I must say!"

She moves forward to embrace the creature and Brelion growls with greeting and does not move as she embraces it. The creature looks quite awkward at her touch and Tae can tell that he is not used to such forms of affection.

"I see you found some more Pillars." Celsetta says as she looks around. "Hi, there! Celsetta at your service!"

Celsetta:

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 pm

[Attn: Open]

Gosalyn and Drios both reacted as they saw a flash of movement. They looked to the strange device the newcomer had ridden in on to see Sullivan trying to touch the device fervently, a twinkle in his eye.

However, the boy looked disconcerted as a solid force kept him from it by a few millimeters. The air in front of it rippled like water upon impact, intangible but clearly there.

Stupid force field... Sullivan thought sullenly. First sign of technology and he couldn't touch it. Figured.

"That's the most enthusiasm he's shown for anything since he got here..." Gosalyn said with a blank expression. "It looks interesting, whatever it is. It has to be some kind of device."

Drios nodded, stepping over carefully to the boy. "Do you know what it is, Sullivan?"

The boy regarded the giant beast-man warily. Gargoyle, beast man, same difference. His fingers twitched and his display shown letters. "Flying device. Not sure how it works."

Gosalyn laughed. "Same as us, then!"

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top