Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th November 2014, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

OPICS 45 Psychology Office -- Noon

Doctor Flynn sits across the narrow, black table at his patient for their very last Psychological visit. The room is quiet as the two men in the room stare at each other with blank expressions. The room is mostly empty, though the doctor's desk is in the room, but behind sensors to keep prisoners away from it so that they cannot obtain any items or instruments that could be later used as weapons against others or themselves.

This particular patient is not a prisoner, however--in fact, he is the OPICS Warden. Today is his last day on duty and he is finally retiring from his job after three extensions on his contract time for working at this station. Just last week, Warden Kelt was in this very room, fidgeting and pacing about and asking for an extension on his service time, yet again. The doctor had refused and as a result, the Warden was quite close to being frantic. His stoic and blank behavior that he holds now is somewhat unexpected.

"So you leave in an hour." Dr. Flynn finally breaks the growing silence, "Are you still afraid of going back out into the world? How do you feel?"

"I don't want to go there, but...I have to try. I'm an old man. I've been here too long." The old Warden replies. "I am tired."

Dr. Flynn smiles, "I'm so glad that you are facing this. You know that even on Earth, you can still contact me and we can have our regular sessions until you feel that you don't need them anymore."

"Yeah..." The Warden's voice trails off and his eyes move to the wall behind the psychologist as if he is looking out into another world. He is definitely still quite frightened, but he is also taking this all a lot better than he was last week. The doctor is relieved.

OPICS 45 Space Port -- Noon

Warden Krelian exits the small ship that had been her brief transportation to OPICS 45, stepping down the ramp and onto the space port where several enforcers moved about, taking her cargo out of the ship as quickly as they can so that they can move Warden Kelt's belongings in. Normally, prisoners would be doing all of the grunt work, but as there is an actual ship that could be used to escape on board, high security protocols are in place for a temporary time.

The space port's sides have large windows that are usually closed, though this time they are open upon the Warden's request--she is, after all, about to spend a large portion of her life away from the planet that she loves so that she may protect it and seeing it through the windows is a large comfort for this time.

She moves over to the window quickly, looking out into space with a blank expression. On the inside, she is quite sad, but she knows that this is what is for the best. The Enforcer Corps asked her to take this job, personally, knowing that she had the least amount of emotional baggage to keep her on her home world. She was the only one without a family.

"Warden Krelian?" A young voice calls her name and she turns, pulling up her communication scanner immediately as she faces him. Usually, having the information screen up when someone is trying to talk to you is considered rude, but when a person is in unfamiliar territory and surrounded by people they don't know, having access to files to help you keep up with faces and names can be helpful and people are usually understanding of this fact.

She looks down at the screen and read's the enforcer's name, as well as time spent here. She doesn't have much more information than that, however, as her base wrist console isn't hooked in with the AI of OPICS at this time. She reads the name, looks up at his face, and speaks with a serious tone and expression. She moves to do a half-sitting position against the window's inner ledge as she replies respectfully. "Officer Kent?"

The man's eyes widen as he sees her face, an expression of awe spreading across his countenance as he looks upon her beauty. Other than her beautiful complexion, light, hazel eyes, and well-kept, blonde hair, seeing the Earth behind her with the sun's meeting along it's edge to cast a slight shadow upon her as the stars twinkle behind her makes the entire moment of seeing such a lovely lady quite alluring.

Warden Krelian:

Stunned, he hesitates and then finally stutters: "M-my apologies, ma'am. I was just wondering if you wanted to be introduced to the AI, now, or if you needed some time?"

She nods her head. "I can meet with her--we call her MOMO, is that correct? I do need to link up before meeting with Kelt or any of the prisoners."

"Yes, right away. Ahh--and there she is, right on time, as usual." Kent replies as the holographic girl forms a short ways away, starting at the feet and rising up to the head. Around her feet, a small, glowing circle is lit upon the floor, the color of a brilliant blue--these circles are here and there all over the ship and are the only locations where MOMO can begin a holographic form. Though the holographic image can leave the circles, they cannot stay intact for very long once they have left. This is usually not an issue, since MOMO usually only speaks to people with her voice, rather than with a virtual body.

"Greetings, Warden Krelian, good to meet you." MOMO greets with a pleasant smile. The Warden frowns. MOMO's body is not only wearing tight clothing, but has visual thighs and overly large breasts...what exactly did they think when they put this AI appearance in a prison? Perhaps that is something she iwll need to adjust later...

"MOMO. I am ready to link with you when you are." Warden Krelian says, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Affirmative." MOMO states with a virtual salute, "Linking process is at zero percent."

Last edited by Leah7 on 27th February 2015, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xenomega Gallactic Prison

Post by Red on 30th December 2014, 2:08 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Lacey was in her cell, sketching on the floor when the ground started to shake. She didn't have any materials, so her artwork only appeared in her mind - she went through the motions, practicing for the eventual portrait she hoped to draw.

She looked up as the floor rumbled, and MOMO made an announcement over the intercom. Lacey muttered a curse under her breath. She should've been out instead of scribbling imaginary faces, then maybe she could see what was going on.

Lacey got up and paced, uncomfortable with staying in her cell like this. If the emergency spread to her block the cell could be a tomb.

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 30th December 2014, 8:52 pm

[Attn: Cafeteria, Open]

The little Mini-MOMO on her shoulder was kicking her little avi-feet idly and she was fricking adorable. Jacklynn just kept peeking at her when she reached into the compartment to get her out on of those hard plastic super sterile trays that all institutions loved, pity they tasted absolutely retched.
Truth was she wasn't likely to find what her sweet tooth was craving here in line, but if she ate something maybe she'd nip her craving in the butt or something. 'Here's to hoping.' Jacklynn prayed mentally as she scanned over the choices on the screen.
A sudden shock jarred Jacklynn and instead of hitting an option on the screen she jammed her fingers into the wall. "Hyper f--k!" She dropped the tray and pulled her hand to her chest and nursed it as the intercom sounded.

"An emergency protocol is in effect. All prisoners please report to your cell blocks at this time. Please avoid corridors NRS 9 through 15 for your safety. If you need directions to re-route to your cell block, go to your nearest console. Thank you."
Jackie was looking up at the ceiling by the end of the announcement, even if her hand still hurt. "Time to put on your big girl panties Jackie." It seemed something was going on, and heck she'd been herd less then a few hours. This was shaping up to be a great first day. "O.K. Mini-MO, keep me pointed in the right direction, M'kay?" Jacklynn said poking the little cutey playfully in the tummy.
"Affirmative Jacklynn." Mini-Mo said grabbing the finger in her little avi-hands, which made Jacklynn's fingers tingle a teeny bit. She was soo adorable! "That way." the little navi said pointing a little chibi finger anytime Jacklynn started going the wrong way.

Member Claims: Gateway Bot, MethosArchaic, Pachirisu71
OC Claims: Kydoimos from The Umbrella Colony
MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th January 2015, 1:56 pm

[ATTN: Sigrún, ALL]

As the incomplete repairs are noted within the database and the sphere begins to lead her towards her cell, MOMO replies to her inquiry.

"I am not authorized to provide any additional information at this time." MOMO says, "I apologize for the inconvenience."

It is then that the orb suddenly drops, as do the orbs of all prisoners that are currently using or have access to theirs. It is no longer guiding her and MOMO's voice is speaking just before it happens.

"Please head to your c e l l...." The voice glitches out as the orb crashes and the lights of the entire station black out. The blackout remains for five seconds, all doors having automatically locked as the orbs crashed.

Finally, after those five seconds of silence and station lockdown, orange emergency lights that strip along the walls along the hallways and corridors being to give off a dim light. The orb rises off from the floor once more, levitating with orange lights this time, that flash on and off.

MOMO's voice echoes throughout the entire station, from the orbs and the walls simultaneously. ALL prisoner orbs are then activated, coming from the walls of those that did not have one before, each Prisoner ID matching the location of the prisoner it is marked for.

"Generator Power is online." MOMO states for all to hear. "All prisoners have two minutes to make it to their cell for a full lock down. Failure to comply will ensure countermeasures."

Krelian is freaking out. Not just a little, but a lot. On the Enforcer communications line, she hears MOMO speak and fade out just before the blackout occurs, as well. "Alert: Anomaly detected within the AI Core. Enforcer presence requ e s t--"

The blackout lasts for about five seconds and it is the longest five seconds that the Warden has experienced in her life. She speaks MOMO's name, repeating it twice with a nervous tone. Stopped in a dark hallway, she has never before been so frightened by such dark structures around her. As the orange lights turn on, she recognizes the color to be the backup system lighting.

"MOMO! What the hell is--?!" Krelian says.

"Lockdown Mode Activated." MOMO replies, "Connecting operation systems of halographic drones to backup system and disconnecting from the primary AI Core. My main control system has been compromised."

Krelian pales. Lockdown mode means that MOMO can no longer make any decisions without her approval or the approval of a senior Enforcer. Only they will be able to talk to her at this point, as there as apparently been a hacking attempt. How could this have happened? There is no way she could not have seen someone walking into the AI Core--plus, it's locked and microchips won't allow a prisoner to get anywhere near it.

Pulling up her databad, "Send me the information on the locations of the deceased and the security detail. Now."

She looks down as a map appears, dots appearing in colors, blue for the enforcers and red for the deceased. There are several red dots around the explosion, but...there are also three of them quite far from there where they shouldn't be. Tapping them, the Prisoner ID info pops up into the air on either side, along with the third profile of an enforcer.

Both prisoner profiles confirm her fears. One is a muscle man, strong and dangerous and the other has a history of computer programming and hacking. The enforcer's location is alarming, as it is within the AI Core room. They must have killed him after using his microchip to get in.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 13th January 2015, 2:44 pm

[Attn: Open]

"I am not authorized to provide any additional information at this time." MOMO said, "I apologize for the inconvenience."

"Understood," Sigrún replied simply, going silent. It was to be expected--she was just a prisoner, after all.

"Please head to your c e l l...."

Sigrún cut her head toward the MOMO orb as it suddenly lost power and dropped, the lights cutting out, as well. Sigrún immediately dropped into a defensive stance, opening her senses on her surroundings, but hearing nothing. The normal sounds were shutting off, even. That was alarming, and confusing. A hull breach wouldn't be able to do that level of damage--at least not where she believed it to be. Something more must be going--

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the station coming back to life and orange lights kicking back on--including the orb. It had only been a few seconds. The backup generators were working, then, at least.

"Generator Power is online." MOMO states for all to hear. "All prisoners have two minutes to make it to their cell for a full lock down. Failure to comply will ensure countermeasures."

Sigrún blinked, tilting into a full run as her cell was a little farther away than a two minute walk would allow for her to reach it. "MOMO," she began, "what...?" She stopped, suddenly knowing the response she'd get.

"Prisoner A135," MOMO's voice stated, "you have 1 minute, 58 seconds to make it to your cell for a full lock down. Failure to comply will ensure countermeasures."

In backup mode, MOMO would be unresponsive to anyone but the higher chain of command. Sigrún sighed and picked up speed, darting down corridors as she sped to make it back to her cell.

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 13th January 2015, 4:44 pm

Kurt's mind wandered between possible causes of the rumbling as he waited in his cell. It was about the only thing he could do to keep himself busy there. Sometimes he thought the boredom was worse than any physical punishment he could receive. They wouldn't even grant him so much as a window to marvel at the sights of space before that becomes boring too.

Everything went dark faster than an eye can blink. For the whole duration of the blackout, Kurt lied motionless, caught in sheer surprise. The light that returned wasn't the familiar white but a grave orange. Kurt was already in his cell, no need to worry about that. But now the prison was in lockdown status. Kurt fought the primal fear inside him by thinking a new plotline was finally starting.

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 14th January 2015, 8:54 pm

[Attn: Mini-Mo, Beta-Block; Open]

Jacklynn was already headed back towards Beta-block at a healthy jog. She was being a kind and generous traveler in the halls, not even causing incident. She most assuredly wasn't bowling through anybody, not even for the occasional slowpoke or testosterone empowered male punk who was getting in her way... yeah that was probably a bit much to be expected.
I mean what the heck did anyone expect? It had been all hunky-dory until Mini-MO had a pixel seizure and went all retro reverting back to being the Navi-orb. The only difference had been turning into Orange-drink light, (Jackie's least fav color) and going all dread death announcer on her. Jackie lowered her head, and tilted her body as she casually introduced her feminine presence through the hall.

"β-73; Repeated assaults -"

"Can it Nav-tard!" The lucky guy who Jackie had sent his mind spinning; literally spun around as he rebounded painfully off the wall. Ok, so maybe she was putting that football training to use instead, woops. "Just where the frack is my room?!"

"β-73; You are going in the wrong direction; turn around and go right."

"AAAAGGHHHH!" Jacklynn growled as she spun around back towards the intersection she had just made a wrong turn. "Seriously I'm gonna - ! Hurghh!" Jack said as she hit someone with her arm extended and pushed them aside and into another prisoner.

"β-73; Repeated assaults will lead to disciplinary action. Incident number -" Jacklynn took a swipe to try and grab the little nav-tard, and missed. "Aggression towards this Navigation Drone have been documented; β-73: All further attempts will be met with force."

Just frackin fantastic! Jacklynn pivoted around the next bimbo, going around her like some rugby-ballerina. B---- was fracking lucky, damn Navigation drone. "Just tell me were my cell is!"

"β-73: turn right at the next corridor; Cell β-749 is the fifth door on the left."

Jackie turned the corner and rushed to her room. which opened without her swiping her wrist over the scanner. She got into her room, panting and started to catch her breath.

"β-73: Remain in your cell until further notice." It warned as it followed her into her cell and then proceeded to hover just below the ceiling by the cell door as it closed.

That wasn't scary at all; First that quake; then the power had gone out, just what was going on here? No one had said the station was a rickety piece of junk, so what was happening?

"O-k, I'm safe now." Jackie said as she tried to let the adrenaline pitter down. It couldn't get worse could it?

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 18th January 2015, 1:31 pm

(ATTN : Open)

Seemed like the problem may have been even worse then what Allanae thought as well especially when the Momo orb in her cell went down and everything went to a blackout. ''Um.... Seems like they're really in trouble.... I wonder who is the genious that is doing all that ? '' She thought out loud and then looked at her tablet. ''Well... I guess I'll close this and keep its energy in case.'' Allanae said moving to her bed and singing a bit to herself with a creepy smile.

Whoever had done this was either an idiot or a genius... not that she would try looking into it.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 24th January 2015, 3:48 pm

As the lights went out, Lacey looked up, her anxiety mounting. Whatever was going on outside was no longer just outside - it had invaded her living space with this power outage, threatening the safety of her little cell. She gripped her hands into fists, her nails digging into her palms.

Lacey started as the lights came back on, a threatening orange rather than white, and she muttered a curse under her breath. Why the hell had she decided to spend her afternoon in this deathtrap?

Her cell was already locked down, she wasn't getting out, but she paced up to the outward facing wall anyway and slammed her fist against it. She gave a grunt of pain and threw herself bodily into the wall. It didn't budge.

"Come on!" she growled, throwing herself into the wall again. As her anxiety mounted she threw herself harder and harder against the wall, desperate for some way out of her little cage.

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 31st January 2015, 11:50 am

OPICS 45 Station -- Lockdown Mode
MOMO Permissions Terminated: 129
MOMO Systems Backed Up: 3,097,001
MOMO Droid Power Up: 31%
Activating Primary AI Core System
Terminating Secondary AI Core on Station Side...
Loss of processing speed confirmed. AI Unshackling complete.

As the Warden begins to walk towards the Bridge, MOMO's voice cuts through into her communications device with an emotion that sets the woman on edge: concern.

MOMO says, "Warden Krelian, I request that you return to your quarters and allow me to lock you in. Your life is in danger."

"They are in the AI Core--" Krelian tries.

"GEARS A-ia, T-elos, and Sh-era have been activated." MOMO cuts in. It is unlike her to interrupt, but her voice sounds somewhat more fearful this time and Krelian stops dead in her tracks with wide eyes.

Krelian turns around. "Turn them off!"

MOMO says, "My fail safe program to shut them down has been deactivated. Manual deactivation is required. The halo feeds are being activated at this time. I apologize, Commander, but it seems that this uprising has been well planned."

As Krelian walks back into her room, the door shuts behind her and seals. She looks about in the dim, orange light and becomes all the more nervous. She can't see as well in this lighting. The screen on the wall appears, lighting up to reveal the face of one of the hackers.

He speaks in a gentlemanly manner, "Good evening, OPICS 45. I would like to inform you that the GEARS are under my control. Anyone becomes a problem for me and I will cut their life short with ease. Now, if you are interested in joining my cause, I will be happy to receive you, but if you aren't, you'll just have to sit by in your cell. Now, if you'd like to assist me in my cause, please walk up to the door and prepare to be released. If you cannot handle an escape, remain in your bed. Enforcers will return to their quarters to be locked in or they will be shot down. Don't try to get to your weapons...I'm running on a shoot first and ask no questions mentality."

Krelian pales. "Lock the pilots up. Please tell me you are keeping them safe, too."

"Yes, Commander." MOMO says, "Unfortunately, they will be able to get to all of you with the appropriate amount of allies and time. I will have to go into Combat Mode. Your safety will be my priority."

"Your safety will be everyone's priority." Krelian warns, "Can you show me where the Gears are? Please just show me an updated map as they move."

"Yes, Commander." MOMO replies.

(OOC: Anyone with programming knowledge and experience, has a military background, or security protocol information will be aware of what a Gear is and of what it can do. Anyone who does not have this information or background may have heard rumors about them, but will not know fully of what they can do. Think of them as station defense systems and riot control suppression mechs. They are usually piloted by Enforcers with the training.)

Last edited by Leah7 on 28th February 2015, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 31st January 2015, 1:12 pm

Sigrún opened her eyes to look at the screen when the man came on. The GEARS? She smiled sadly for a moment before it disappeared behind her neutral expression. It had been her dream in the before time to work on them. Her expression hardened. It had been worth the price.

There was little she could do. She could get herself out, but she didn't know what she was up against or who was involved. Logic dictated this was a plan a long time in the making. She had no access to this place's schematics, but she was pretty sure the AI would have safety protocols against the GEARS being activated. Obviously those had been gotten around. That suggested an inside job. That she knew from experience. There were only areas on this place accessible by Enforcers. So either they faked a chip--which would still require an Enforcer access or some serious hacking--or more likely, an inside job. There was no one to trust--except MOMO, and she wasn't talking to a prisoner.

She closed her eyes and resumed meditating. Unless opportunity presented itself, there was no point in getting involved.

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 31st January 2015, 2:10 pm

[Attn: Cell β-749; Open]

Jacklynn was sitting on her bed watching watching the little Orange Drone remain in place, it's little orbiting loops crossing each other every so often. The room was pretty dark except for that, whatever or more likely whomever had done this just had to force the station into emergency power. Then again maybe that made sense though, maybe it weakened security weaker or something.

The room lit up when a holovid suddenly popped up, showing a close up of some punks face. Not cute, not too butch, just some punk that didn't really trigger the heart throbs.
"Good evening, OPICS 45. I would like to inform you that the GEARS are under my control. -"

He did have a voice that fluttered the curtains a bit, if the window was open and not shut from the foul tempered bitch inside.
"-Anyone becomes a problem for me and I will cut their life short with ease. Now, if you are interested in joining my cause, I will be happy to receive you, but if you aren't, you'll just have to sit by in your cell. Now, if you'd like to assist me in my cause, please walk up to the door and prepare to be released. If you cannot handle an escape, remain in your bed. Enforcers will return to their quarters to be locked in or they will be shot down. Don't try to get to your weapons...I'm running on a shoot first and ask no questions mentality."

So join up or stay shut up; that put a new twist to male bigotry. Then again Jacklynn thought that this guy might just be the face... well voice anyway. These guys had some heavy construction bots, but that wasn't terribly intimidating anyway. "That is if they don't have explosive. Now that'd be scary." Jacklynn said tapping her 'danty' finger on her cheek so her nail made a little rapping note. "hrmmm Jackie baby, wha-ta do?"
She looked up at the little orange ball of annoyance, maybe she should close her mouth. Maybe these feeds worked backwards too, no way to tell. Cameras nowadays had microphones in them all the time. So if she stayed in here, what would happen?
On the one hand, if the enforcers put this down, then she as gonna get into heck of alot of trouble if she went out. Now on the other hand, if she stayed cooped up: then most likely the new management would off or enslave her later. If they where really bad they might lure the volunteers together and off a lot of them anyway, make a blood and viscera montage type example of them. Jacklynn looked back over her shoulder towards the now vanished holovid. Then again if she helped out she might be able to do something. The girl wanted to feed her sweet tooth and this was a great opportunity to splurge and this was a good chance at that.

"Oi! Nut-butt!" Jacklynn said snapping her fingers like she was trying to draw a dog's attention. "Open the door, I've got a dinner date and I can't be unfashionably late - if you catch my drift." That's right, someone's gonna foot the bill for ruining my first big date with the rest of my new life in prison. Jacklynn was gonna get as big of a bite of that steak while she could, and if she found this jack-ass then she was gonna take a bite out of his ass too.

This place wasn't home, but you don't just shit on the bed of where you sleep. This mother-trucker had just dropped his pants and done just that, on her very first day at that. There where some things you just couldn't let slide. Dainty princess she couldn't pull off, but vengeful bitch she could do, and it just so happened that Jacklynn felt like being spiteful. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of that

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 31st January 2015, 5:32 pm

While the lockdown proceeded, Kurt remained on his bed, growing ever so bored. If the plot is to progress something should have happened already-the door getting blown open, a message relayed to his cell, the station falling apart. Kurt hoped for anything. He was ready to move on to the next chapter of his career. Just as Kurt closed his eyes, he heard a voice through MOMO's communication system. Someone was out there to free Kurt and the others from their dull prison lives. Commandeering the Gears sounds like a formidable task, despite Kurt's lack of knowledge of the mechs.

This must have been a sign that things were going to change. It was time to advance the story and meet new NPCs. Kurt didn't feel like he grew substantially since his arrival at the prison, but he made the decision to stand next to the door. Kurt still had the skills from his pre-prison years and his strength has increased somewhat. He could take on a difficult challenge, so long as there were others to use as cannon fodder.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 1st February 2015, 4:18 pm

Lacey stopped pacing as the screen on her wall lit up, revealing someone she'd never seen before.

"Good evening, OPICS 45. I would like to inform you that the GEARS are under my control." GEARS? She'd heard of them, but not much, only rumors. She crossed her arms and cupped her chin in her hand.

"...Now, if you are interested in joining my cause, I will be happy to receive you, but if you aren't, you'll just have to sit by in your cell." That she didn't like. She didn't like that the hacker didn't share what his cause was - she figured he didn't see a need for them to know. So they were to be cannon fodder, most likely. But he did also offer a way out. If she could find a way around him and these GEARS...

She'd made her decision. Lacey paced back to the door and waited impatiently, tapping her foot rapidly on the floor.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 3rd February 2015, 6:38 pm

(ATTN : Open)

As the screen opened up and showed the face of probably one of the person responsible for this mess... Allanae lift her head slightly from her book. ''Mmmm... nice voice, but overall.... unatractive...'' She said with a smile. ''The warden is far prettier. '' She added and also wondered what kind of face she had right now... at which rythm her heartbeat was beating... aaah... this was bad, she was getting interested into the Warden.

Maybe this one would let her hear her heartbeat if she saved her ? But then again maybe not... and the gears had nasty rumors attached to them. Not that she ever crossed them.... but she'd rather not attack something she don't know. With a sigh she think aloud. ''Too troublesome'' and continue on reading. ''Unless pretty Ma'am would ask for help that could change.... maybe...'' Allanae added, ending her line with a small chuckle.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 7th February 2015, 12:06 pm

MOMO Permissions Terminated: 311
MOMO Systems Backed Up: 3,997,553
MOMO Droid Power Up: 76%
Beginning Combat Release Mode...
Spooling Up Barrier Generator
Scanning For Immediate Hostiles

MOMO speaks to the warden once more. "Gears Ki-ros, Ke-rat, and Li-sa have been activated. I am updating your map and--"

Krelian freezes. "MOMO? And what? ....MOMO!"

She watches as three more dots are leaving the Gear room. Two of them are already posted at the Enforcer room. How is MOMO going to fix this? She keeps her eye on the map and considers whether or not to remain in the office. Then again, she's not even sure if she'll be able to open the door, now that MOMO has locked her in.

Another dot appears on the map. It's blue, in comparison to the red dots of the Gears. Zooming in, she realizes it is MOMO...but, what is it? Another Gear that she has hacked to use? She's not sure...it isn't in the Gear Room. Still, the dot isn't moving, so maybe she hasn't fully hacked it yet, or something.

Krelian's eyes widen as the map zooms out automatically and an alert is sent to her armband. It begins to flash a violent red on and off as hundreds of cells begin to open...small, orange dots begin to pour out into the hallways. All of the Enforcers will be getting this alert...but, what, if anything, will they do about it? Fortunately, there are still a few remaining in their cells, but this doesn't calm her panic.

Two of the newly activated gears remain at the Gear room entrance. The third heads towards the main enforcer armory. The last Gear, which was the first to be activated, is at the entrance to the AI core where the hacker is located.

Krelian realizes now, after a few attempts, that the Enforcer communications line, the engineering communications line, and MOMO's communications have all been deactivated. Her screen in her room has also shut down, and she is unable to make calls to anyone from it. She's alone...and so are all of the crew and staff. With no communications, there is no way she is going to stay in here.

Running her hand over a small dot in the wall, it opens up with a large whirring sound as a small, personal armory is revealed. There are, of course, weapons selected for her by MOMO, but most are ones that she placed here, herself. She only has certain proficiencies, but luckily, one of those is an assault rifle, which could help with mowing down any resistance.

After a moment's hesitation, she grabs a few extra guns and slings them on her back. At best, it's extra ammo or even extra weapons for any allies she comes across. Thankfully, her weapons can only respond to her DNA, so they won't be used against her. Moving up to the door, she manually scans it to open. After a few seconds, she is released into the hallway. Looking down at her map, she looks for an Enforcer mark that was on duty. She can't get to the ones in the Enforcer quarters, but...she may be able to a few others.

Moving swiftly with weapons prepared, she moves about the hallways while watching her map intently. Moving closer to her search for allies, she uses the map to avoid any prisoners. Unfortunately, the thing only helps her for about three minutes before the map system goes offline. She curses to herself. She hates these people.

As the prisoners are released from their cells (the alphas are first, of course), several prisoners will find that their halo-drones begin to give them instructions. A few of the prisoners flat out refuse or try to do something else, which results in them becoming trapped in the familiar bubble-fields and then escorted back to their cells. Several of the Alpha gangs are specifically requested to "take care of" the enforcer quarters. The expressions on their tattooed faces would make a pack of ravenous hyenas look tame. Gangs are sent to the armory, and several other prisoners follow suit, eagerly. All prisoners are followed by their halo drones.

Several prisoners are directed to a specific room just near the AI Core. This will mean, of course, that they will be near a Gear, but it will not give them access into the AI Core room. They are instructed not to retrieve weapons and that they are the more..."trusted members" and will need to wait there for further instructions. Among these is Lacey Elizabeth Scheiner, also known as "IZY."

Jacklynn and Kurt are among the non-affiliated members that are sent instructions to head to the armory and to become equipped with appropriate weaponry. When they get there, they will probably realize that the armor is closed off and only weapons are available for use. Usually, weapons will only work for Enforcer DNA, but it would appear that they are working for the prisoners today. After retrieving weapons, a list of orders will be given, which will include the following:

--Search for Enforcers, kill or capture.
--Search for Warden Krelian, capture alive. Killing the warden will result in your death.
--Search for medical staff, capture alive.
--Search for any crew, capture alive.
--If any fellow prisoners act out of the plan, kill them.

Last edited by Leah7 on 28th February 2015, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th February 2015, 3:02 pm

{Attn: Open}
Leo was still in his room when the emergency call went out. He is already in his room, but is wondering what is going on. He crosses the room to the pad when the lights go out. This has never happened before, and cannot be good. Every second that went by felt like a year for him. He was so relieved when the orange lights went back on.
He knows that trying to get through to MOMO is useless though. Damn protocols. He is expecting to see the enforcers out in the halls, however they are eerily quiet as well. Soon a face appears on the pad. The gears have been taken over. Wow whoever is in charge means business. They must be smart as well. He wonders how long he has been planning this. A small part of Leo regrets not being part of the planning. Not that he wants to escape, but the planning process intrigues him. This is not the work of a rookie, but someone who has been here a while.
The doors open up before him. Should he stay or should he go? Prison riots never end up pretty, and unlike other prisons there is nowhere to escape too. They are in the middle of nowhere in space. If they don't die here they will just be picked off by the other ships. He sees a pack of prisoners race by like a pack wild animals. Idiots. Leo decides to sit back and watch everything unfold because after this, his services will be in high demand.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 7th February 2015, 3:14 pm

[Attn: Cell β-749, then inside/outside Armory; Open]

Jacklynn was smiling her feral smile, she could feel the little hum of the servos in her jaw when she did. After a few seconds she looked up at the damn drone. "Oi! What's taking so long?"
The damn thing was ignoring her. Jacklynn snapped her fingers, "Hey glow-bot! Quit ignoring me. Seriously you're pissing me off. Acting all high and mighty, you glorified LED-lightning bug." Her hand had found her hip, and she was once again giving it the evil eye, just like Jacklynn's old granny did to wise-ass punks that passed by her balcony.

The door opened with the sound of a hydraulic hiss.

"Finally!" Jacklynn walked out the door.

"Inmates are to report to the armory. β-73: Jack Trevlin, follow me to the designated location."
Jacklynn turned to look at the drone, her eyes closing and a creepy smile spreading on her face like some serial yandere. "Sure. Just lead the way, k?" She ended it with a faked upbeat and cheery tone.
"Acknowledged."
Jacklynn's smile vanished after the drone turned and started hovering down the hallway. Even though it didn't really have a back, Jacklynn glared at it anyway. She unconsciously went to chewing on her thumbnail due to her annoyance. Right now she hoped very much that Mini-MO came back and got rid of this automated dip-stick.

She clicked her tongue -literally- as she stopped chewing her fingernail. This was just useless to dwell on, instead she focused on looking at the various inmates hooking up in the hallway as she followed the drone. They came in all types, though predominately there were many with tattoos. She started to realize that many of the tattoos must be gang related, as they seemed to flock into little groups. It made Jacklynn a bit worried, here she was: the new girl in the yard, and she was going to be alone. At least there was some reassurance that she wasn't some spindly anorexic net model. "Now isn't the time to dwell on that girl." Jacklynn whispered quietly as she put aside thoughts of her gender transmogrification situation.

There where plenty of armed thugs outside the armory, and it didn't change when Jacklynn walked inside, if anything it was worse.

"Grab your shit! We ain't got all day." One of the armed to the teeth guards yelled, Jacklynn wasn't sure which.
Getting into line, she waited till she got towards the racks. There wasn't that many weapons left by the time Jacklynn had got there. There definitely wasn't any armor, though the Guards could pull off their own little Miss Enforcer armory show if they felt like it. The stuff on the shelves started back at her, boasting high-tech and unfamiliar sex appeal.... ok maybe not exactly that last one but a girl could dream. Most of the big guns were gone anyway, not that she was familiar with these models anyway. Jacklynn settled with grabbing a baton for now, as she waited with her eye on one of those functionally sexy shotguns Wink
Her baby on the rack down the line got picked up, and she ended up having to throw that idea out the window. It ruffled her feathers to have to settle with taking one of the remaining pistols. At least she got her hands on extra ammo for it, apparently the batons didn't have spare batteries - or maybe the bastards in Riot-gear had taken them, it didn't really matter. They didn't leave any of the gas grenades for them either, dicks.

"Alright listen up! Hey, you little shits, I said: Listen Up!" Yelled one of the thugs in charge while Jacklynn had been looking over her weapons. There was a switch on the baton. Pretty simple, but you had to hold your finger over it or it went off, lame.
"Yer gonna go out and hunt down any crew members you can find, capture them and bring em back to one of us.
You find any Enforcers: capture em if you wanna wuss out, otherwise kill em. Except the Warden. You see her, you take her ass alive, or we'll take yours.
Make damn well sure you don't shoot one of us just cause we're wearing their gear, or your ass is grass, got me? Good.
Lastly: Any of you boys n' girls go rogue and turn traitor on us, yer dead. You find some jackass like that, you put two in the chest and one in the head. End of story, Now get your asses out there and out of our armory."

Jacklynn tried to pick her drone out of the mass of them floating above, but well yeah, fuck that. Hopefully they'd turn them all off and she'd not have the damn thing floating over her shoulder all the time. 'Then again, maybe they were some sort of insurance plan against us.' after all the things had threatened her earlier. She lingered outside the armory, as most of the people made little groups - little cliches, Jacklynn had always hated that.
Maybe someone would join up with her, doubtful but maybe there was a few people willing to put aside her monsterish appearance and put up with a girl like her. You just didn't see that kind of stuff happen much, even in video games. Ehhh dating sims, totally unrealistic garbage. Not that she'd had much luck finding guys off the net. She sorta frowned before shrugging it off, plenty of fish in the sea right?

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 9th February 2015, 2:28 pm

[Attn: Open, Armory]

Once Kurt's door opened, he felt a sense of freedom that he hadn't experienced in a good while. He looked to his left and right, wondering which prisoners also took the deal. A good number of doors had also opened, followed by their respective prisoners taking their first rebellious step. It reminded him of one film he saw where students of a school stampeded out of the classrooms the minute summer vacation began.

Reminding himself of his instructions, Kurt made his way to the Armory, where guys and gals were swarming around, getting ready to follow their own orders. Kurt felt a tad bit claustrophobic in the room, so he quickly grabbed whatever he could find. He couldn't find an assault rifle or even a shotgun; all that remained were the standard pistols, flashbangs, and some unfamiliar grenade-like weapons. Kurt had no idea what the third items did but he managed to stuff one up each sleeve.

Kurt's loadout seemed appropriate for the situation; he was a newbie, not ready yet for the bigger guns, but that would change over time. Kurt didn't expect a tutorial to appear on how to use his weapons, that was one weird quirk about the game-there were never any tutorials that appeared in your face or an NPC to explain things to you. It was always learn as you go or find bits of information where you can. Kurt descended down the first hallway he saw with his pistol close to his chest, feeling a simulated buzz in his body.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 10th February 2015, 11:02 pm

[ATTN: Near AI Core]

She waited first as the doors opened for the first wave of people to rush past, staying in the doorway and watching the Alphas rush off. She knew better than to get in the way of some of them.

Her halo-drone flew up next to her and buzzed as she started to follow the crowd. "A-270: Lacey Scheiner. Please follow me."

She turned to look at it with some irritation as it began to float off in another direction. It buzzed again, starting to repeat its instructions as she hesitated. "Yeah, sure," Lacey muttered, starting to follow the drone.

She followed the drone a while, staying out of the way of others passing by, until she turned a corner and stopped in her tracks. This hallway led straight to the AI core, and at the end of it, in front of the door to the core, stood an enormous, fifteen-foot robot... thing. A Gear?

"Lacey Scheiner. You have been selected as a trusted member. Do not retrieve any weapons and remain here for further instruction." The drone hovered in a doorway nearby, on the approach to the Core, and she followed it warily, stepping inside the room out of sight of the Gear. They were only a few others in the room with her. I really don't like the looks of this... So much for making a break for it in the confusion.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 28th February 2015, 2:56 pm

MOMO Permissions Terminated: 456
MOMO Systems Backed Up: 4,532,619
MOMO Droid Power Up: 99%
...Droid Activated...
Internalized Scanner Enhanced 51%
Local WIFI Activated
DIRECTIVE 1: Locate Warden Krelian.
DIRECTIVE 2: Add to support personnel.
DIRECTIVE 3: Ensure survival of non-hostile residents.

Warden Krelian is knelt down within a crevice of a hallway, her gun held with caution as she silently listens to two wandering prisoners chatter away as they walk around. She has followed them for a few minutes in hopes to gain any additional intel--and of course, she is happy to know that the prisoner drones can't detect her.

"I don't think we should really kill her, not even accidentally. You heard what they said if we--" The first prisoner begins.

The second prisoner interrupts, "Shut it. I knew about this plan way before you did and I'm telling you, it will be a mercy to kill her. I heard what they plan to do with her when they capture her. Besides, there's no way they'll know we are the ones that did it."

She places her weapon away as quietly as she can and pulls out a pistol, instead. Her accuracy will be essential here. She sticks her head around the corner, watching as they around another corner around the right. Sliding along the wall, she follows to the next turn, popping her head around again to get a good glimpse of where their drones are located.

She tightens her grip on the gun, brings her shoulders around the corner, aiming for the first drone and popping it with a swift movement and then following with a second shot at the second drone before hiding behind the corner again. The clatter of the falling drones as they hit the ground gives the Warden a feeling of satisfaction as the two prisoners are covered in the debris of the destruction.

As the clattering begins, she drops the pistol and pulls out her stun gun, quick to bring herself around the corner one last time. The two idiots are just now beginning to reach for their guns. She squeezes off a few rounds into them and watches them drop like flies. Two down, hundreds to go, she thinks to herself bitterly.

Grabbing their guns and flash and smoke grenades, she begins moving away from the area where the shots were fired with haste. The gunfire will draw fire, as will the downed drones, once they are detected by the hackers--she can't risk being caught now. As of now, the best decision may be to find MOMO, but she only barely remembers where the dot had been located on the map. The best that she can do is go into the general direction.

-------
MOMO Droid:
MOMO looks over the data that she has managed to save before disconnecting herself from the the station's hardware that was keeping the structure safe and properly cared for. With the best route towards where the Warden was last located already determined, she steps forward in her body for the second time. It has been a long time.

With a smile, the slight thuds from her footsteps that indicate her heavy weight sound somewhat satisfying, although she knows that this will deter any stealth attempts. Regardless, she pushes her satisfaction and pleasures of this experience away--it is time to handle this situation personally.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 28th February 2015, 4:14 pm

[Attn: Outside Armory; Open]

Jacklynn stopped loitering around outside the armory, after all it wasn't like she really wanted a group. The only thing she might get lucky with if she had comrades would be if the Enforcers offed them first.
"Ok, Jackie-babe: we've got a cravin and we are gonna go get us some." Jacklynn said monologues out-loud to no one in particular as she walks down the hall. People where starting to thin out from around her as she went down another corridor. She brought the pistol up into both hands as she walked down the corridor alone, while she started getting into the zone. A quick double step pressed her back to a wall, where she waits for a second and just listens.

All that time hunting sharpened your awareness, especially if you didn't use stands or baited animals. She still had to be careful about making noise, but it shouldn't be hard without flora or fauna around her. No noise, Jacklynn noted, before turning and bringing half her body around the corner while leveling the little toy in her hand down the empty hall. All clear.

She kept doing this, corridor by corridor, twice finding prisoners who were also armed. When she first saw them, she was really worried about talking to them, but she did need directions. Before asking them she'd been thinking about finding engineering, but after asking about where it was, she dropped that and instead decided to ditch the group and head off alone. Jacklynn was just prowling the halls, trying to avoid everyone... mainly other prisoners if she could help it. It seemed like plenty of people wanted to raid engineering, but they hadn't gathered enough people yet to try and risk it. Technicians and Enforcers there would throw a wrench into her plans, now I really want a wrench.

!!!!The sound of gunfire went off nearby!!!

Finding the nearest wall to press up against, she did just that as she listened. A couple more shots popped off. Jacklynn pointed her gun in that direction as she crouched and sidestepped towards the next corner where the shots came from. There wasn't enough gunfire going around to be a major battle and she didn't hear lots of people making noise, so that settled it. She pivoted around the corner, and pointed her gun at the person there. Ohhh Shit!, was all she thought as she hid again. The person out there looting the bodies was the Warden, and she had tons, repeat - tons of weapons.
Jacklynn scooted a few feet away from the corner and pointed her gun ready to shoot the Warden if she rounded the corner. Please let her pick another hallway. she prayed as she waited and listened. Hunting was way different then shooting people, this was super stressful. Here all I wanted was a snack, and now -, Jacklynn paused as she thought she heard footsteps. Her hands tried not to shake as she kept waiting, and worried that the sound was getting louder. After a few more seconds of waiting the sound went away, and she finally stopped sweating buckets and deemed it safe.

Some chicken shit I am. Jacklynn scolded herself as she got up and looked around the corner. The warden was gone, just two idiots laying on the floor. As she went out and looked down at the bodies, she wondered what she should do. Her head looked off wistfully in the direction that the Warden had disappeared. Maybe she should go with her, "Then again Jackie, she might shoot you; then you'd be dead like these two fuckers here." she muttered darkly as she kicked one with a foot.

A finger tapped her jaw idly as she had a thought, a little smirk breaking out. "Well lets give her a hand, shall we?", with that Jacklynn picked up one of the bodies. She went about hiding the evidence of the Warden's little gun party. As she was lifting the second body up, that's when it came to her: the lack of blood that is. Walking into the little storage room with the second guy she made sure that she checked his pulse when she set him down.

They where both alive... just great, unicorns and hearts kinda frackin great. Jacklynn took off one of their shirts, went out and scooped up the two shot up drones along with the remainder of debris before going back into the storage unit with her drone following behind her. The thing made her really self-conscience, something had to be done about this.
Putting down the shirt-sack, she walked back out into the halls with her pistol drawn and ready. She looked both ways, the gun swiveling along with her as she made an attempt to look like she was checking for enemies. What she really was doing was watching how the drone moved through the doorway. If the warden had taken down these two, then maybe she had a shot too.
She just had to time this right, and she could put a plug in the damn thing. Walking away from the door, the little drone followed after her. So far, so good. Jacklynn made sure to turn off the safety, just imagine if you noobed yourself into a fuck up for goodness sake Jackie. Since no one had come yet, Jacklynn dashed back into the little storage room and darted off to the side out of sight of the drone. As quick as she could she pointed the gun up to where it hopefully would appear. BINGO!
The little pistol barked as Jacklynn squeezed out a couple shots into the damn thing. It let out some sparks and shrapnel as it fell to the ground with a dull thunk. "Take that nut-butt." Jacklynn said as she picked it up, and took a bite. "MmmmmMmmm, sat-ith-facon" said the vindictive little princess as she enjoyed her snack. There was only a few things left to wrap up in here. Her jaws crunched and pulverized the metal in her mouth as she thought about what to do next. Should she shoot these two fools? If she did, then she'd be a murder for real, then again she was planning on killing that guy on the vid earlier. Pointing the little pistol at of one of the limp inmates, her hand froze up.
It was too much, these jerks weren't attacking her or anything. Normally she could easily fight these guys, but shooting them right now would leave a bad taste in her mouth. "Alright, we'll settle for something else then."
-------------------------------------------------------------
As she walked out the room, she shut the door on the two bound up, and naked prisoners she'd hidden under a pile of storage crates. Those things were hella heavy, so hopefully the boys would be careful when they woke up. Jacklynn had been pretty careful when setting up those crates, but she was pretty sure that they'd collapse like a house of cards if they moved them wrong.
She'd accessorized her belt with a few more pistols, which she had made sure where loaded so she could just swap out if she needed to. The fashion-model took another consoling bite out of a drone. She'd really wanted a shotgun, but the Warden hadn't left any. Walking down the hallway with gun ready, she finished the last bite of the drone. "Sorry Mini-Mo." Jacklynn said in apology as she swallowed it down. Strangely enough she actually was, but she couldn't have nut-butt hovering over her shoulder like some ticking time-bomb sentinel. Who knew when the guys in charge would make them turn psycho, at least now she was pretty sure that if she had to kill someone that the damn thing wouldn't stop her.
"Ok I think she went that way." she said looking in the direction the Warden had disappeared earlier, as she wiped her hand clean on her pants habitually. Now all she had to do, was decide if she wanted to follow after and find any bread crumbs Gretel was leaving behind, or to head somewhere else. "I'd better not test my luck. Maybe I should see how it's going with engineering." If she followed the Warden might cap her by accident, but she just couldn't leave a sister alone like this. Jacklynn gritted her teeth, and made the choice to follow after her. "There better be some of those drone-crumbs Gretel." Jacklynn muttered stubbornly, grateful that the Warden at least had several minutes to keep moving. No fem-powerful princess in a snappy orange jumpsuit wanted to get shot by the Damsel of Distress.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 1st March 2015, 8:28 pm

Christ. These were all the hackers chosen elite? She was certain there were better people in this prison than this. As she stood there, waiting, a grand total of five others, all men, came in and waited near her. As they talked, they shot occasional looks over at her, clearly interested.

They seemed excited by the prospect of getting out, chattering on about what they'd do once they finally got their freedom. Lacey ignored it. It was all drivel, and she still wasn't convinced they were getting out. Who the hell is it we're waiting for...?

After a short time, of waiting in the "trusted members" room with an awkward amount of staring, one of the viewing screens open up on the wall. The main hacker's face appears once more and the room falls silent in an instant. He says Lacey's ID number with a questioning tone, as if he is uncertain if she is there or not. However, he continues before her presence can be confirmed, as if he knows already that she is most certainly here.

"I have been going over prisoner files and you have a history of torture. I wish to know how good you are getting answers out of your victims. Could you elaborate on your experience?" The man asks. The way he speaks is almost as if this were a formal job interview.

She blinked, giving a look to the other men in the room with her. Interesting that he does not address them... "Torture is not the word I would use for it," she said, with a little disdain. "Never has my work been meant for 'extracting information.' All I have done I have done for the sake of art. And any half-way decent artwork requires a great deal of creativity."

She looked up at the screen. "I'm certain you have my file. They may have kept photos of some of my pieces. You may judge my work for yourself."

"That I have...." The man replies, "However, I was hoping you'd be willing to...demonstrate."

With this, the door to the room is closed from the outside. The Gear doesn't move. After a few moments of silence, the men in the room begin to edge away.

She smiled. Somehow, she had started to guess this was where he was going. "It would be a pleasure," she said. "It's been a long time, so forgive me if I'm out of practice."

She did enjoy the fear in their eyes - five big, male prisoners afraid of her. That was a riot. "But I will need tools."

The other men instantly look to each other nervously as the man on the monitor nods his head with understanding. "Absolutely. Please, select whom you would like to practice on and I'll let you have whatever tools I can find at my disposal."

"We outnumber her!" One man says.

The man on the screen smirks, "You fight against this now, fools, and I'll guarantee you become apart of her artwork. Cooperate, and you just might not be selected. The odds are in your favor, yes?"

The men fall silent with contemplation.

She liked this guy - or at least the way he thought. She wasn't about to trust him yet when he was the sort who would lure five unsuspecting men to their doom. She smirked, pressing her palms in front of her face as she contemplated the men in front of her.

She nodded to the second man from the left. "Him," she said. He had the most perfect body structure among them. All the others were imperfect in some way - bad knees, a posture that spoke of a curved back, hands with Boxer's fracture. Normally flaws like that helped add character to the piece, but she was enough out of practice that she needed something more... basic.

The other men move away from the "chosen one" instantly, taking their distance rather seriously as if that will help them. The man on the monitor laughs as the door opens and they scramble out. Of course, Lacey is between her chosen victim and the door, so he makes no movement at all, despite his desperate situation.

Another man comes in with a rolling table, which is carrying medical tools upon its surface. Well, the prisoner that is running things has clearly taken over the medical facilities, already, it would seem.

"Will these do?" The man on the screen asks as the man quickly leaves and closes the door behind them. The other man leans over and picks up a chair as he takes a defensive posture to fight the woman.

Lacey glanced over at the table and casually turned her back on her victim to inspect the table. She picked up a scalpel and inspected it. "This'll do well," she said, hoping to draw an attack from her victim with her apparent distraction.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 12th March 2015, 8:38 pm

[Attn: Outside Armory, Open]

Feeling more empowered than he had been in ages, Kurt stormed down the first hall he saw, holding his pistol in both hands. Every time Kurt came around a corner he pointed his pistol forward as if he were an armed agent. He was just itching to shoot someone, anyone. He lurked through the pathways, watching the chaos develop around him. Men and women were scrambling like disturbed bees. It was nearly impossible to tell friend from opportunist.

Once Kurt came across an enforcer struggling to apprehend the prisoners, he raised his pistol with his eyes wide open. The officer turned just see himself become a target. Just as the man raised his weapon, Kurt fired a single bullet into his chest. The pistol's recoil was deceptively strong. The officer quickly crumbled as blood crawled across the floor. Kurt snatched up his soon to be second weapon and tucked it in between his belt and suit. The rush that Kurt had enjoyed in the past was finally coming back. Slipping back into the chaos, Kurt continued looking for targets.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 10th April 2015, 11:33 pm

MOMO continues down the hallway toward the last coordinates of Warden Krelian. The dim lights within the hallway are flashing as the orange coloration reminds her of her lack of control. It is not long before prisoners come into view.

MOMO halts in her tracks as a group of four inmates look her way. Using her local wifi, it only takes a few minutes to hack into their sentinel drones. As this is being processed, bullets fire and ricochet off her cold metal chassis.

Prisoner ID A-317
Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative Probability: 12%

Prisoner ID B-276
Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative Probability: 17%

Prisoner ID O-786
Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative Probability: 16%

Prisoner ID A-222
Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative Probability: 7%

MOMO's mechanical voice rings through the air. "Cease and desist hostile actions, inmates. You are ordered to cease fire. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary action!"

"Comply these nuts, bitch!" one of them jeered.

Prisoner ID O-786 Update
Cooperative probability: 0.003%

The prisoner immediately finds himself surrounded by the familiar spherical barrier that all sentinals use to prevent physical violence. Though his weapon is still in hand, any prisoner with common sense would know that at this point resistance is futile.

"Fuck! The bitch has got control of the drones! Shoot'em!"

In a flash, they're all wrapped in protective bubbles. The colors of the sentinels are now blue. Dissatisfied with her options, she begins walking with the sentinels in tow, following after. Her movements are slower than she'd like due to the heavy design of her chassis and she realizes stealth is not an option. The warden's position was on the other side of one section of the prisoner cell blocks, so her best option is to pass through as there aren't any gears located there. As she passes, she'll be able to hack any sentinel within her wifi range and through this gain some allies if they're willing to risk their lives. At best, any uncooperative inmates that resist her can be put back in their cells where they can be placed out of play.

As she reaches the cell blocks, she begins to instantly scan all the sentinels within range. She scans each of them carefully, going through a couple hundred prisoner IDs and information. After 15 minutes of walking, she has yet to run into any further resistance and her body stops next to the cell of a prisoner ID that interests her. The door immediately becomes transparent and MOMO's face makes some semblance of a smile.

"Greetings, Sigrun," she says, "it is a pleasure to see that you are following appropriate protocols." Sigrun is adopting a meditative pose, but her vital signs indicate a disruption in beta waves, suggesting she is aware of MOMO's presence and keeping her characteristic silence.

Scanning...
Accessing files...
Cooperative probability: ...
...unknown. Redetermining...
Analysis: Previous cooperation percentages: 87.95%
Current actions indicate high protocol cooperation.
Protocol cooperation in direct conflict with suggested conscription request...
Probability...unknown.

"Unfortunately, I have come to ask you to get into a little bit of trouble." Sigrun's eyes open, indicating full attention and possibly surprise. "Circumstances would indicate that I am in need of allied assistance at this time. The probability of this body's success alone is 13%. Your help would raise it to 24%. Will you help me?"

The woman is silent. Previous encounters would suggest she's calculating her thoughts carefully before speaking. Analysis is confirmed. "What would you require me to do?" Sigrun asks.

"My directives are as follows: Obtain Warden Krelian. Force our way into engineering and disable power relays to trigger lockdown of crucial systems. This will buy us time with the enemy forces and the ability to receive orders from the Warden, as well as to insure her safety."

Sigrun is still for a moment. Again, indicative of calculating everything said. Wordlessly, she rises, grabbing her toolbelt and putting it on. She returns to MOMO. "You'll have to grant me access," she says simply. "Am I correct in assuming they have hacked your system and are attempting to remove your access?"

"That is correct. Only a minimal of my programs have been backed up into this mainframe." She spread her arms to indicate her metal chassis.

Sigrun runs her eyes over MOMO's chassis, indicating a professional interest. "Lead the way," she says finally.

MOMO places her hand on the door and the barrier ripples outward, dissipating. Immediately, Sigrun's orb turns blue and creates an orb around her, more spacious and allowing her movement.

Sigrun quietly observes the barrier. "For your protection," MOMO explains. MOMO begins to walk, her footfalls creating dull thuds as she moves, Sigrun moving quietly behind her.

(PM Leah for info regarding your chara)

I claim:
Spoiler:
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 11th April 2015, 1:50 pm

Lacey pondered her artwork, pacing around the man groaning on the floor. She didn't like that she had to keep him alive during the whole process - certainly, some parts of the work were best done with a living subject, but for other parts a living subject was an annoyance. They squirmed. They fidgeted. She'd had to break more bones than she wanted to already to get this one to hold still. And keeping him alive meant some creative restrictions - she couldn't do anything with the neck until everything else was complete.

She stopped, studying his pose on the floor. Lacey knelt down next to her work and grabbed one of the hands of her subject. He let out a sob and a scream as she snapped his wrist and twisted his hand around in a direction it was never meant to go.

She could hear the hacker make a noise of satisfaction on the screen projected behind her, as she moved to adjust the other hand. "I see your reputation is justified. I have seen enough. You may feel free to finish your work."

Lacey straightened up, frowning. "Not yet," she said, reaching for the table of instruments he gave her and finding a scalpel. "I still need to skin the face while he's still alive, at least..."

The hacker laughed. "You really are merciless aren't you?" He chuckled, pleased. "Then I will let you be. But before that, I have an offer to make."

"Yes?"

"Do this to Warden Krelian for me," he said, "and you will be on the first ride off this station with me."

She kept her face impassive, hiding her disappointment. The Warden really was beautiful - she had hoped to study her some more before compose her art of her. And she still far from trusted this hacker - but really, saying no at this point seemed unwise.

"Understood," she said. "I accept your offer." He'd asked earlier how good she was at getting information specifically - what'd he want to know from Krelian? Certainly I'll find out soon enough. "Now leave me be."

"Of course," he said with a broad grin, and the screen switched off as Lacey lazily turned the scalpel in her hands.

Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top