Hey there ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey there ^-^

Post by Guest on 10th November 2014, 2:39 pm

Hello everyone Smile

At first I have to say that I'm from Germany, so please excuse me if I make mistakes. Sweatdrop
My english isn't so well, but I wanted to play roleplay in English to improve my english skills.
Normally I just do roleplay in German, but I thought Englisch would be interesting, too. Very Happy

Ah, I'm 20 years old and you can call me Akina oder Aki.
Mh, I don't what I could tell about myself. :D So if you have any questions, just ask. x3

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey there ^-^

Post by HikariKuragari on 10th November 2014, 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Akina ! And that is totally fine, I'm a french canadian myself so I understand and I'm sure your english will get really good by writting good posts, I know there's a big difference between my first posts and the ones I do today.

I hope you'll have fun around here and hope to be rping with you in the future ;D

You can check the roleplay directory and roleplay discussion areas to have info about existing roleplays. You can also ask questions to RPM(Roleplay Master) and RPH(Roleplay Helper) or in the discussion thread directly =)

*gives you japenese green tea*

So yeah welcome ! A german friend told me how to say welcome in german before, but I keep forgetting *fail* XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 10th November 2014, 3:05 pm

Hello, Akina! Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a staff member and we will be more than happy to help! I look forward to RPing with you!

*gives virtual cookies*

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 10th November 2014, 3:14 pm

Hey Akina! Welcome to the forum!

HK and Leah I think already covered logistics things, but feel free to ask me or anyone else any questions you may have about this place. Look forward to seeing you around! :D

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur on 10th November 2014, 6:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, Akina ! I used to know some Deutsch, still a little, not enough for a conversation. I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't worry about making mistakes. ^^
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Coffee Addict

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th November 2014, 5:54 pm

Willkommen Akina! *Hands over caramel brownies* Don't worry about your English, the best way to improve is by practicing!

The others gave you great advice, so I hope you have fun...post lots...and visit the chatbox!!!

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14th November 2014, 1:16 pm

Thanks for all of your greetings! *-* And for the caramel brownies of course. <3

@HikariKuragari: Welcome in German means "Willkommen". Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 16th November 2014, 7:19 pm

Hi Akina! Welcome to GtR! I hope you enjoy it here~!

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum