Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey there!

Post by Guest on 15th November 2014, 6:34 pm

Hello all!

My name is Bianca, usually go by m0llywobbles. I'm a nurse off for the holidays, looking to expand my RP experience. I have historically mostly done slice-of-life but I am trying to move away from that because I find it ends up stagnant and hard to keep engaging. I've had a few consistent partners bail on me recently for various reasons.

I usually use Skype or Kik, but I'm always open to forum or email-based posting. I'm hoping to get into some more fandom stuff, so it should be fun finding partners for that.

Thanks for having me!

--m0llywobbles

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey there!

Post by JerriLeah7 on 15th November 2014, 6:37 pm

Hiya, Bianca! ^.^ Glad to have you here--welcome to the Gateway! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member. We also have the chatbox to have some RP/game fun every now and again, as well.

What fandoms do you like for role-play?
*gives virtual cookies*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15th November 2014, 6:43 pm

I really want to get into League. I've done some Harry Potter but it's been a REALLY long time. If I ever get caught up on Supernatural and can find someone to do AU with me (because from the bits I've caught keeping up with canon might be a little hard) that would be cool too!

*noms cookies*

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix on 15th November 2014, 6:50 pm

Welcome to the Gateway! Booze and Chippendales are in the back on the left. Dancing girls on the right if that's your persuasion. We hope you enjoy it here and post lots! Also, feel free to forfeit your immortal soul unto me. Evil Smile

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th November 2014, 8:21 pm

Welcome Bianca!! *Hands over caramel brownies*. I know we have done RP's loosely based on different things, but not fandoms before. There is a list in the directory of ones that are going on now.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 15th November 2014, 10:50 pm

^Actually I think there was some before, just didn't happen often and it was a long time ago. Though I know some original rps were inspired by some series and turned into something different.

I hope you'll have fun here and if you wish you can join an existing rp or try to make one. Like xeno pointed out you can check out the directory and see if you'd like to join one of them. If you have any questions don't hesitate =).

And of course most important of all, welcome !

*gives japenese green tea*

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur on 15th November 2014, 10:52 pm

Hi, welcome to GtR, Bianca ! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Coffee Addict

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 16th November 2014, 7:18 pm

Hello and welcome to GtR!

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum