Sigma 25 Colonization Project

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sigma 25 Colonization Project

Post by MethosArchaic on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

As this is a continuation of a previous RP, I advise looking into the previous RP since we are starting where it left off. I will include a brief summery of the previous RP in the post following this one for those that do not wish to read the previous Role-play, or for the convenience of new players.

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/t1056-the-forgotten-land?highlight=forgotten+lands

Players may not post until there character(s) are approved. Thank you for understanding and joining in on this little endeavor. I look forward to role-playing with you all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Member Claims: Gateway Bot, MethosArchaic, Pachirisu71
OC Claims: Kydoimos from The Umbrella Colony
MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Re: Sigma 25 Colonization Project

Post by RadioTanuki on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Geon managed to hear the pop, then the loud explosive noise that followed it.

"YES!!! I HIT IT I REALLY DID--" Grin he realized that he had accidentally said this aloud...

Rando looked at him with worried expression as more loud and terrifying electronic cacophony happened. Geon looked back wide-eyed. O_O
Geon turned himself just a bit and slowly peeked his head out around the corner of the table just enough to get one eye out. The droids were all facing something down the hallway now, but Geon couldn't see what it was because of the angle. They clearly had their attention on something that had disrupted them from the other side down the hallway, which meant either something went haywire over there or there was someone else fighting on his side. What Geon did happen to notice was one bot throwing another bot's leftovers at it, whatever it was, which at this point did seem most likely another ally. Hopefully that heavy chunk of dead robot didn't totally kill who ever was down there, but after all whoever it was must have had something to protect them against the guns somehow. About that time the bad droids started turning around again, and Geon quickly turtle'd back behind his table with a "SHIT!" that sounded something like a little girl squealing.

"And to think I could have been emptying bullets into their backs that entire 5 seconds! .....IF I HAD ANY!!" Crying

"You're out?!? Sheeeeeeeiiiit... What now man? OH GOD, THEY'RE SHOOTING THE TABLE AGAIN!!" Random bro replied.

Geon sat with a very stern expression on his face as he recieved the most uncomfortable back massage he had ever received in his life. He was thinking hard, about so many THINGS. So many, it was hard to DESCRIBE. It's weird because usually he would be thinking some readable thought by now, but... nope...

The truth is, his mind was a blank right now. Mental blocks always happened at the worst times...

Finally Geon spoke, in very calm tone at that.

"We are going to die *ow* right here... This table is going to get cut in half with *owww* bullets and we are going to be killed..... unless one of a few things happens...."

Randy looked at him with anticipation/horror in his eyes. "And that is...???" he said in a hurried tone.

Geon looked back his way slowly with an almost sarcastic look on his face. "Well, one, you have something fairly heavy to throw, and how's your throwing arm?"

"...Okay... Um, not really and I... Well I used to play a little baseball, so I can throw a bit, I mean... I'm no pitcher and it's been a few years but--"

"Good. I just remembered I have something... Oh wait... Nope... That's just a half full water bottle...." *cringe* "Dammit."

"Anyway," Geon continued, "So that's kind of out the window. Not enough heft to this. So, two, we can move this table. Not sure what good it will do though unless we get lucky. Maybe moving it will at least make them pay more attention where someone else can shoot and possibly waste some of their fire, which is incidentally, number three. They run out of ammo. I know they're droids, but they have VI of some sort I'm sure. They should at least know to properly conserve their fire, and at the rate they've been shooting, I would say they have a lot."

Randy looked at him in disbelief. "How can you be so calm all of a sudden?"

"I have to survive." Geon said simply. "This is beyond spaz mode. It's do or die. What do I have to be nervous about? If I'm going to live, I can't afford to get all jittery and fuck up now."

Randy looked at Geon. "Let's try two. I think--"

Almost right as he said this, Geon noticed a sound. Some of the spray had stopped momentarily, and one the droids, it had to be, was running. It sounded like towards them.

"Oh butt fuck... HE'S GOING TO CHARGE IN AND OFF US RIGHT NOW! MOVE THE TABLE!...... !!!* FORWARD!!"

"WHAT? STRAIGHT INTO DEATH?--" Shocked

"JUST PUSH!!" Mad ]

The combined effort of the two was suddenly sliding the heavy table across the foor.... not very fast, actually. But with just enough timing that unknown to them, the droid was right at the front of the table, mid-jump. The bulldozer table tripped it and Rando and Geon shouted "SHIT!!" simultaneously, as the robot fell between them, face first. Randy quickly grabbed the bots dropped gun, and Geon jumped on top of the bot, trying to hold down it's arm with one hand and break in to it's access panel on it's back with the other. This was pretty difficult as the bot was struggling and it was pretty freaking strong. Geon wouldn't be able to hold for long. Randy pointed the gun point blank at the droid's head with a worried look on his face he could see Geon being overpowered by it.

"DON'T SHOOT!!" Geon said as he finally pried off the access panel. He quickly hit a few switches in it and the bot stopped moving. "*phew!!!* ...I gots plans for this guy!!" Geon said as Rando slumped over, wiping the sweat from his brow and gasping heavy breaths in. "HOW DID YOU--"

"I work with bots all the time..." Geon said, also out of breath. Grin "I actually used to use this brand quite a bit... *huff* All have the same kind of shut off switches.... *huff* EASY ACCESS PANEL MY ASS!!" XD

"We're still being shot at, huh?" Rando said.

"OH FUCK ME, YES..." Geon replied. Crying

"Get the robot on our side!!! C'mon, you can do that too, right??" Sweatdrop

"YEAH. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. TURN IT OFF THEN BACK ON AND IT WORKS. NO THIS THING IS LIKELY HACKED. FUCK THAT..." Angry

Randy's face fell and went cold. He could barely feel his back anymore the massage was so intense.

"HEY." Geon said.

"Yeah..?" Sweatdrop

"What's your name?"

"Jeff."

"Got a last name, too?"

Y-yeah... It's Randy.... Why?"

"Oh God, no reason... Just thought I should know before we *ow* die...."

"Oh jeez. One of those first-name-for-a-last-name people!!" Angry

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:16 am

[ATTN: ALL]

Jo's armor is on, thankfully, just as the droids begin to open fire onto the group of civilians behind her. With a huff of irritation, she yanks her gun back and yells at Jean to get to the opposite side of the door. Jean doesn't look pleased at the thought of crossing through the gunfire, but Jo doesn't care. She wants him to be there with her second gun, the pistol, on the other side of the door. Tossing the pistol to him lightly from a few feet away, she rushes up to the door and takes position.

Suddenly, all she can hear is screaming, bickering, and then somehow, a droid is rushing into the room towards the area behind her. She has to stop any more from following! With a frantic and rushed gesture, she motions for Jean to ready to support her from the other side as she sticks out and shoots at two more droids, dispatching them one at a time with quick succession. After those two fall, however, there don't seem to be any more.

Turning back to face the room, she looks for the threat that has already made it past her only to find that it, too, has already been dealt with. Handy...Jo, raising the auto rifle over her her shoulder as she walks with it, moves into the room and asks loudly:

"Who the hell disabled this droid?" Jo asks, sounding curious.

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

[Attn: Gendrick, Lucy (Jo), Geon, Rosella, Assorted NPCs.]
Lucy now fully tanked up and armed comes out of cover to dispatch the two remaining droids in the cafeteria as Geon and Randy manage to disable the droid that rushed them. All the military droids appear to be destroyed or taken care of.

Few civilians seem to be dead inside the cafeteria, but most of the ones that tried to run down the hall away from the military droids lie dead. If no one takes charge or prevents them, some of the civilians will flee down the halls of the ship for 'safer' areas, while some others will loot the droids and take their guns.

A few of the civilians fleeing yell and scream, it appears that there still is one droid left in the halls. When you catch sight of it, it stands out compared to the others, perhaps a different model (Allie).

[Attn: Allie, hallway outside the cafeteria]

You sensors inform you that no other droids seem to be moving, or an immediate threat. You however are a droid, alone in the hall among the remains of a couple of former hostile droids. A couple human civilians ruled by their base emotions flee the scene of the battle, the ones about to head down the hall your way, turn tail and either take shelter back in the cafeteria or run the opposite way into the ship.

[Attn: Cafeteria, Lucy, Geon, Rosella, Open]

At some point the droids that had been firing upon their side of the room had decided to fire at someone else. Gendrich could tilt his head enough to see past Rosella without rising from the ground. The movement hurt, his back was definitely bruised. The ones drawing that attention weren't the guards.
At some point they must have gone down, the crazy chick and her friends seemed to be doing a number on the droids. Gendrich raised his arm a bit and pulled Rosella closer as the fight continued. The whole movement hurt, a lot, but he toughed it out and did it anyway.
Not having any military training, Gendrich wasn't able to really tell that the fight seemed to have died down a lot. He just heard guns going off, people screaming, crying and yelling. Eventually the fight died out, and the room fell into a kind of still quiet. That was except for the crazy chick who broke that silence with:

"Who the hell disabled this droid?"

Gendrich diverted his eyes away from Lucy and back to the girl next to him. More mouthing the words than whispering, he asked Rose "You ok?"

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:20 pm

[Attn: Hallway, Cafeteria]

After escaping the sheer weight of the dead droid on top of her, Allie ran a more comprehensive diagnostics check while standing straight. Luckily, her sensors didn't pick up any other sources indicating other droids were present. Some human passengers step out of the cafeteria, probably assuring the area is clear, but one sight of Allie turned them all away. The fear on their faces were similar to those who were trapped in the wilderness, too scared to approach her.

"Don't be afraid, I have no intentions of harming you. I understand you want to go back to safety. I am here to help." Allie recited her usual pacifying lines to scared/delusional subjects in a softened tone, but it fell flat on the hysterical passengers. Forcing her diagnostics to terminate early, Allie walked to the cafeteria entrance. Looking inside the room, she could tell things were just as hectic as the hallway, but this must be where all the humans took shelter. Unaware of any hostility towards her, she scans the room for warm bodies. Most of the humans were hiding behind tables and other pieces of furniture while some frantically escaped the room.

"I mean no harm to anyone. I'm here to assure the safety of any passenger I can help. If anybody is hurt, I can treat your wounds until you are seen by a professional physician. Please don't leave the area, as there may be more defective droids on the ship."

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

(ATTN : Gendrick, Lucy (Jo), Geon, Allie, Others in cafeteria)

Rosella was shaking slightly from fear and felt like her heart was coming out of her chest everytime a bullet was fired. It's then that at some point Gendrich pulled her closer to him which she was actually thankful for at this time. She only hope this situation would stop.

The room eventually goes sort of quiet and only a woman's voice is heard talking about a droid. Rosella doesn't move right away though, but once Gendrich moves and looks toward her, she looks toward him and smile slightly. ''...Sort of I guess ?... How about you ? Are you okay ?...'' She was mostly worried about the hit he got earlier through the table. Even though the bullet had not reached him, the shock had been enough too make him in pain.

It's then that a robotic voice could be heard about not wanting to hurt them and stuff. She couldn't quite see how the robot looked like from her angle, but she just looked at Gendrich with unsure eyes on what to do.

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:44 pm

[ATTN : Lucy (Jo), Geon, Allie, mostly Rosella, cafeteria]

Gendrich squeezed Rosella's hand and smiled putting on a brave face, "I'm fine." he answered trying not to worry the girl. At first Gendrich had thought things had finished up and everything was turning out alright. That was until some of his fellow colonists started going out into the hall and running away in what he could only call a panic.
So when Rosella started to get curious about the robot, Gendrich shook his head and mouthed "Stay down."

He couldn't place trust in the droids right now. Normally he'd be hesitant anyway with them, but after the attack he wasn't going to take any chances that this could be some ploy. Him and Rose still were unarmed, so it was better to wait it out and hope that those who were took care of it.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:33 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Jo watches as another bot comes in--but this one doesn't like the other droids. It looks way different. Her weapon instantly comes up with suspicion, but it speaks and states that it has no intention to harm anyone. The paint job on it looks like it's a medical bot. No concern, then. She lowers her gun.

"You should tend to all the wounds here," Jo says expectantly, "Immediately. I want to see everyone in here taken care of within the hour. You should also keep a record of our casualties--to report to the bosses upstairs. Also, make sure those bosses know it wasn't me that killed 'em."

Jo then turns to her cronies, "Jean, Petre, I want you two on the door with weapons keeping a lookout. If anything or its mother moves out there, I want to know about it. Be prepared to fire, if it's more of those droids."

The two nod their heads and she looks over at Ben. "Ben. Keep an eye on med bot here, in case it goes nuts like the rest of them. And help it and shit. Everyone else can sit down and shut up. I need it quiet in case shit hits the fan again. Any and all weapons need to be handed over to me and my men, so that we can ensure your safety."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:19 pm

[ATTN: Cafeteria, Hallway, pretty much everyone]

Randy dropped the gun he was holding, startled by the sound of Jo's voice asking who disabled the droid lying just a few feet in front of them. His next brilliant reaction was to crouch behind the table acting as if he had never touched the gun in the first place. In the moment was terrifying, sure, but in a different way. There was adrenaline involved, at least a bit, that kept him going. Dealing with killer robots, well, it wasn't the best, but follow that up by dealing with someone as intimidating as Jo, was even freakin' worse. Randy continued to cower in fear behind the table as more terrifying noises were happening. It was as if he had never been involved at all.

Geon just sat there and watched him do it for a bit. He still had his breath to catch. When Randy dropped the gun he grabbed it and slid it behind him a bit.

"Not letting anyone get that from me right now..." he thought to himself. It was crazy, but Geon was still on an adrenaline high, and wasn't in his normal scared mood. Besides, Randy acting like an idiot was pissing him off a bit. It was easier to man-up when the person beside you was being such a spineless imbecile....

He heard Jo ask her question, but decided to hold off answering right away, only at first to get himself up a bit. He was breathless there, practically lying on the floor he was slouched so far down on the table. (He had to get in an awkward position to disable that bot earlier without getting freaking shot in the head earlier.) Before he felt like getting himself up to answer, he heard another noise from behind the table. The voice sounded like that of a droid. Softer than military, probably-

"-I have no intentions of harming you. I understand you want to go back to safety. I am here to help." it said.

"Yep, search and rescue, medical droid, something of the sort... Guess I should have been listening to what he was actually saying at first. Just in a different state of mind right now I guess... Like full survival mode stuff...."

"I mean no harm to anyone. I'm here to assure the safety of any passenger I can help. If anybody is hurt, I can treat your wounds until you are seen by a professional physician. Please don't leave the area, as there may be more defective droids on the ship." the droid was now saying.

Geon hadn't really thought about it yet, and was not really feeling a whole lot of pain right now. He looked around at himself, starting to get up. His body ached, but other than that he didn't seem to have any real injury. Everything looked fine and he wiggled his toes and fingers- "yep... They work too!"

Geon heard something else at this point, distantly, but it caught his attention. He had turned off his aural enhancements during the gunfight, but now that his ears weren't ringing quite as bad, he turned them back on. There were a few other people in the room besides the armed people that were still alive, it would seem. Unfortunately for nosy Geon, his ears were still ringing enough from the gunfight that he couldn't make any sense out of what the people still cowering behind other various pieces of furniture in the room were saying, but they were speaking in scared whispers. At least that much was clear.

What Geon did hear next was Jo, her demanding voice barking out something to the droid about tending people's wounds. She may be a hard ass, but she does get results. Even so, it wasn't someone Geon felt like being in debt to. Sweatdrop

He heard her then tell some of her men to guard the door, and another one to watch the robot. And then for everyone to stay put. He didn't like the sound of this. It was for safety sure, but it felt like a hostile takeover still. He wasn't sure at this point if the antagonizing force had actually left the room....

"No time to think about it... Just get up, Geon!" Angry

"C'mon.... just..... DO IT!!" XD

Next thing he knew, Geon was standing up, gun in hand.

"Looks like you might need another guy helping guard this room, Jo. No injuries here, so I can give you guys a hand... I can at least check around for more survivors in need of medical assistance.." Frown Geon said, intensely.

"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this tough guy routine!" Admiration

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:04 am

[Attn: Cafeteria]

Recognizing Jo's firearms and commanding attitude, Allie looked to her for any commands. She received her orders without question, although there was one complication. "I'm currently unable to use the ship's network due to a prior breach in security. Connecting to the network may lead to the compromise of my own security measures. I can, however address to any passengers with injuries."

With that, Allie used her scanners to find any people still hiding behind tables and furniture. She approached each passenger, politely asking if they needed attention and whether they were able to walk on their own. With her bag full of tools, she dressed the wounds of anyone that needed help. It seemed most suffered from bullet wounds, some had minor scratches and bruises, and there were some deceased splayed out on the floor, their bodies cooling down as organs shut down. Any personal ID of the dead was recorded in Allie's memory, just as the woman at the doorway ordered.

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 pm

(ATTN : Gendrich, Cafeteria)

Rosella nods to Gendrich and listen to him by staying down and not getting up. She still listened to the situation however. A woman was barking orders at people to get people moving and toward the sort of robotic voice as well. Looked like it had convinced her that it was not a bad robot. The way it spoke it seemed like it too...

Looking at Gendrich again she whispered ''Do we show ourselves ? .... Looks like the droid is really helping out people. Maybe you could get some help too... If not the droid I could check myself if I can help... '' She couldn't help, but wanting to see the bruise for herself to make sure it wasn't severe or anything.

My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 pm

[Attn: Rosella, Cafeteria, Open]
"No, no, let's not bother the thing." Gendrick said with a weak smile trying to polite and hide the discomfort. "Say do you see my dufflebag and the holopad anywhere?" It shouldn't be hard to find them since they haven't been moved much or stolen from there they had originally been. "Could you go get them for me?" he asked sweetly, and then remembering to play the part of the good boy he added, "I'll stay put right here, promise." He even went so far as to cross his heart in an old antiquated earth custom.

And Now onto the fun stuff

[Attn: Allie]

Your general processing level is clocked fairly high as you initially scan everyone in the cafeteria. It takes a second for your sensors to identify the dead, and catalog them among the civilian manifest in your database as you also perform a quick breakdown on the medical severity of the injured humans.
Sorting through them on closer inspection using your systems you must begin to place importance on which patients to treat. Though you have the tools and supplies to treat many but not all the injuries of the wounded civilians, it becomes apparent that you might not have enough time to due so without additional complications arising which may endanger the lives of other badly injured humans.

So it's time to choose:

Do you risk accessing the network to try and get information to perform any necessary surgery/advanced medical issues you aren't programmed to handle and risk suffering a possible virus like the military droids? Or do you let some of the patients die to try and treat as many possible with the highest success rate?

[Attn: Lucy (Jo), Thugs (Jo's Posse), Geon, Randy, Cafeteria, ohh and lots not forget one lucky medical droid Very Happy (Allie) ]
The initial shock of the situation has finally passed and Ben grumbles at having to assist the medical droid but does what he's supposed to do anyway, trying to keep his therapeutic grumbling to an annoying low. It seems to be working out, until Ben calls just one guy a goner and everyone goes berserk. Demands that the medical droid see to certain people first, the screaming and fighting. It escalates when someone grabs Ben's gun trying to take it from him. As Ben and the guy struggle over the gun, it goes off and Ben staggers then falls to the ground. The battle ends with as a hush falls among the colonists following the gunshot. The odd speckles of color intermixed with the splatter of blood here and there gives those with the right know-how the gravity of the situation. Allie can detect that the bullet went through some of Ben's intestines before exiting his body, allowing their contents to mix with his blood. He'll likely die without surgery, and lots of antibiotics.
"Stand back! Droid:Treat my husband!" The man still hysterical with shock then accidentally points to husband with the hand holding the gun.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 pm

[ATTN: Cafeteria Group]

Jo was busy getting more suited up with defenses, as well as working to get all the guns that she could on her person when things went nuts. People started arguing and she only just walked up to the situation when Ben was shot. The guy made the mistake of removing his gun out of her way as she raged, and so her response was quick.

With a quick extending motion of her arm, she shoots the man that shot Ben in the head and he drops to the floor and people remain quiet and frozen as she looks down at Ben with tears in her eyes. Jean moves over to him and cradles Ben into his lap as she moves to pick up the gun that the dead man had. Ben is still breathing, so he's alive.

She looks about the crowd, all seemingly frozen and afraid, still. No one said a word and the silence was strangely comforting to her. She's too angry to deal with anyone stupid enough to talk right now. She'd probably just end up shooting more, if she wasn't careful.

With her gun still out and at the ready, she yells out to the group of people with her rage, "Listen very fucking carefully, you shits. You're going to be calm, patient, and you're going to be subject to a pat-down so we don't have to worry about anyone else dying. You try to hide a gun from me, I'll kill you. You try to shoot my men or anyone else, I'll kill you. You try to kill me....you better succeed for your sake."

Jean tries to quiet down Ben's moans of pain and suffering as the blood still pours out everywhere on the floor. Ben wanted to say something, but Jean stopped him, hushing him with whispers and telling him not to talk. He's putting pressure on the wound.

Petre looks lost, uncertain of what to do. She points to him and then looks at the group of people, "You get in line along the edges of the room, starting at Petre. You stay in line until you're checked by him."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

As Allie began treating patients, it became evident that some would need to see an actual doctor, as patients came to her with injuries more critical than what the android was equipped to handle easily. Allie was stuck on whether to access the ship's network for assistance, but a few other patients came to her for help, then a couple, then a dozen, and soon the cafeteria was rife with people clamoring for attention. Allie couldn't make a decision with so many requesting help. Then a gunshot silenced the entire room. Allie immediately traced the source of the noise.

One man stood with a pistol in hand, and another was bleeding profusely, clearly wounded in the abdomen. Allie perceived the man with the gun as a threat, and thus drew her talons out on her good hand, but the threat was eliminated by the commanding woman from earlier. Allie looked to Jo, her judgment block telling her to be wary of the woman. "While I don't agree with killing civilians, I appreciate your quick thinking."

With the crowd silenced, Allie was at least able to focus on treating Ben. Shot at point blank, the bullet went right through the man's intestines. Not terribly lethal, but chances of infection were high, hemorrhaging/internal bleeding imminent, most likely to die from blood loss. Best course of action would be to clean up the blood and sew back the internal tissue where she could.

"Brace him down and don't let him move. This will be quite painful without anesthesia." Allie did what was already capable, patting away the blood and ichor. Once the wound was clean, she took out her medical stitching kit and sewed together the intestinal opening that was already apparent, followed by stitching the outer tissue, and applying disinfectant.

She then turned to Jo while cleaning her hands "Any more work would require intensive surgery that is meant for a full medical team. I could try contacting the medical room through the network, but that would expose me to dangerous malware. As a servant to humans I leave the decision up to you."

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on Fri May 06, 2016 12:17 am

(ATTN : Cafeteria peeps)

Hearing Gendrich's answer, Rosella pouts. ''You're hurt too though.... how about we let some others pass and when it calms down we ask it to take a look ?...'' She said lowly just for him to hear. She didn't want to bother others around. To his request, she smile and nods. ''Alright I'll go get them. '' With this she got up slowly and walked toward the last location she saw them at. The way back wasn't as easy considering people were going crazy and then she heard a first gunshot and got down in a crouch position as a reflex. A second gunshot was fired, this time it looked to be from the woman who had been directing the attack earlier, or at least she reconized her voice.

It seemed like someone else had been shot by the other guy... she wasn't all sure... from the look on her face however it looked like it was someone important to her. As things went silent, she slowly and carefully went on her way back to Gendrich, her heart beating at a pretty fast pace. ''Here.'' She whispered to him as she gave him his stuff.

My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Fri May 06, 2016 6:41 pm

[Attn: Rosella, Cafeteria]

Gendrich stayed sitting down when Rose had went to get his dufflebag for him after just a bit of extra worrying. Luckily he hadn't managed to agree to anything just yet by the medical android. Any self-automated android just made him sweat, he couldn't help it. Given his experience with working on normal utilitarian machines, the thought of any machine working on his body just made him want to panic, it just wasn't rational. Logically he knew they weren't as fallible as human doctors, and life expectancy had rose significantly with the advancement of medi-droids.

He'd been watching the medical droid as it evaluated everyone in the room, and more so when all the squabbling had broken out. The gunshot had totally startled him, and probably nearly everyone else who also hadn't been able to see just what was going on. It'd taken him a moment or three to gather back his wits and shake off the shock of the cyborg chick blasting the panic driven man's head off. Those seconds where he hadn't checked on Rosella immediately made him feel guilty, after all he was supposed to be watching out for her now.

Rising to his feet caused him some major shocks of pain in his back, but the ringleader probably wouldn't give two shits about that if he didn't get into that line fast enough.

"Here"

Gendrich accepted the dufflebag from Rosella with a "Thanks.". When he swung it over his shoulder, it caused him to go ramrod straight as the bag's weight settled on the bruising. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to relax, a slow breath exhaling through his nose. "Come on Rose,-" Gendrich said grabbing her hand and going over towards where they'd been instructed, "- we better get in line."

Once things settled down, then he'd go ahead and see how bad he was off. Right now though, he just didn't want to give them any reason to shoot him of Rose. The last thing he wanted was for his parents to get his remains because of some shitty luck.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki on Sat May 07, 2016 2:24 am

[ATTN: Open]

"God these fucking people are rude!! I don't think Jo even heard me!" Angry

It was at about this moment that Ben got shot... and a few seconds later the man who shot him...

BLAM!!!! "SHIIITTT!! WTF??" Shocked

As if today could get any shittier....

"Listen very fucking carefully, you shits. You're going to be calm, patient, and you're going to be subject to a pat-down so we don't have to worry about anyone else dying. You try to hide a gun from me, I'll kill you. You try to shoot my men or anyone else, I'll kill you. You try to kill me....you better succeed for your sake." Jo said.

"Well isn't this just fucking great.. Now she's pissed to a homicidal level and I'm an asshole with a gun who just happens to be one of the only assholes with one that isn't one of her little gang. This is spectacular, I mean, like really.... fucking for real....... FUCK!!" Mad ]

The way Geon saw things now, he had two options. He could get in line and risk having to relinquish his gun, which was really starting to feel like the only thing he could trust here. Well... except for maybe Randy, but that's because Randy was on the ground about to piss his pants at the moment, and Geon was having enough trouble keeping his own shit together, much less his....

Oh... Right.. So his second option.. of course... (totally didn't just trail off on a different train of thought for a bit there) was to, well, simply put, die.... If they were to make him give up his weapon, he would either have to convince them he could help them, or get into another shootout, this time with far worse odds. Unless he could randomly acquire action hero level skill, luck, and a certain astronomical level of pure bullshit, he wasn't going to make it out of that firefight alive. Geon wasn't ready to throw it all away just yet. He picked his best chance for survival. He was gonna get the fuck in line. Well, he prodded Randy with his foot a bit first, he would probably have to drag his ass over there in line.

"Psst... Randy, get up man. Your life kinda depends on it..." Geon whispered.

"N-n-n-nooooo.... I'm scaaaaared....!"

"And you're going to be dead if you don't get your ass up! Come on, man. I'm trying to help you!!"

"B-but... It's... She's.... I can't...."

"RANDY GET UP YOU MORON!!" Mad ]Geon said through gritted teeth, pullling Randy to his feet. Dragging him to the line was a bit like trying to pull a cat into a swimming pool, but he finally managed it.

Geon looked ahead to see the robot seemed to be doing a pretty good job of patching Ben up. He was dreading getting to the front of the line, but maybe Jo would be at least 0.000000001% more pleasant to talk to if he made it to her after Ben was taken care of. He had to think quickly as to what he could tell her to make him seem useful. In this particular situation, he wasn't exactly sure what that was yet. The droids weren't a super familiar model, but at least they were somewhat similar to what he had worked with before. There was a chance he could fiddle with one of them if the need for another arose, but other than that, he wasn't sure what use he could be there. For now, he just needed to go with the flow. He would figure something out when the time came.... Hmmm

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:31 pm

[ATTN: Cafeteria]

Jo is quiet as the lines progress and the people are searched for weapons and wounds. The medical bot does its best and Jo quietly deliberates the options before her. Things aren't looking good. She has to be smart and she has to save as many people as she can.

She notices a girl with a bag who then passes is to a buff man in front of her...odd. Most in here don't have bags or luggage on them of any kind; just a few personal items at most. That'll get searched, too. She moves up to her buddy and makes sure he knows to do just that. She looks hard at the girl who first had the bag and then at the buff man now holding the bag for a few moments before looking about the room for any other belongings that might be sitting around, hiding weapons.

She'll just have to search the room, herself. That'll ensure nothing goes left unturned. Hard to hide a gun behind tables, anyway, so there aren't many places that they could have stashed one. Her eyes dart to one of the dead guys for a moment, her gaze halting over his headset. Communications, it would seem. Now, that could be useful.

Grabbing the headset, she points at a dude who's already been searched and orders him to drag the dead bodies over and away into the corner of the room. If only they had blankets to cover them with...she puts on the headset, looking about the room carefully as she speaks.

"Hey, shit heads," Jo says, "This is a civy in the cafeteria with a bunch of other civies. All your guards are dead; I'm in charge now. I expect some information."

Jo pushes a few chairs over as she bends down to look under a few tables. Nothing. She scrunches in her eyebrows with contemplation at the lack of a response. People start to get louder with their chatter and she looks up to holler at them to shut up.

Then, in a sing-song voice, she says, "Shit heeaads, I'm talking to you..."

Her sing-song tone ends, "I have dying civilians that I have to get to the med bay. If I have to do it alone and take over this entire damn ship in the process, I will."

A voice screams, "Shut the hell up, I'm busy over here, too!"

Elevator music begins on the headset and Jo resists the urge to wrench off the headset and toss it across the room. What a fucking bitch whore. Okay, okay. One more try...

"Fine, I'll take action without intel. You be sure to put the names of every lost crew member on your list, you bitch. Any losses will be on your head, not mine."

With that, the headset is removed and tossed across the room with irritation. What a crotchety bitch... Well, now they are on their own. That means selecting some right-hand buddies and forming some group decisions so that they can get the hell out of here.

"After you've been searched, I need each of you to sit calmly and quietly at a table so that we can discuss how we're going to get out of this mess. We're gonna decide like any good ol' democracy." Jo finally says.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:42 pm

[Attn: Rosella, Cafeteria, Open]

Gendrick was still hurting a bit, and wanted to check how how bad his injury, but he restrained himself while he waiting in the line. It didn't take long at all for him to get singled out as one of the only people with any real belongings at hand. Petre breaks searching each one of them in order when he spots Gendrick's bag. Coming over he yanks it from Gendrick's arm, and turns it inside out as he dumps it's contents on the ground. "It's just some clothes,-"

"and this?" Petre asks interrupting, as he shuffles through the clothes making a mess while searching for guns.

"Credcard." Gendrick quickly answers. Then makes sure to show Petre his holopad as well while explaining what it is.

"Fine, whatever." The guy starts patting Gendrick down. "You check out, now go over there." Petre says while pointing out of the way. His eyes look over at Rosella, noticing her clothing too, but not her suitcase. "Stand still." Petre says as he stard patting her over searching for anything out of the ordinary.

Gendrick get's out of the way after gathering his stuff but keeps an eye on Petre as he searches Rosella. Now that he has a chance, he notices that a few other people appear to have grabbed a change of clothes or are holding onto a small bag here or there. Turns out that Gendrick and Rosella while not uncommon aren't the only ones who grabbed stuff from their lockers in their rush out of cryo. Another one of Lucy's [Jo] goons is rummaging through the few bags/suitcases laying here and there among the room. Gendrick tries to take find a seat while saving another for Rosella. He has to resort to one of the closer tables since many of those in the back are already taken by those trying to stay further away from Lucy and the Goon squad.

After rifling through the mess in his dufflebag, Rosella has likely joined him by now. Gendrick rolls up his left sleeve, exposing two small metal studs. Taking out a cord he attaches it to them, making sure to press firmly so they make solid contact. Taking the other end he plug it into his holopad, and starts the application to check his condition.

[Attn: PC's]

Lucy/Geon: You guys don't need me at the moment, continue posting at your leisure. And to Lucy in particular, so far no other guns or weapons have been found. Turns out most of those would be locked away in the cargobay along with anything else the civilians brought along.
Allie: it doesn't seem that Lucy [Jo] is going to command you to access the network to download anything for now, she's just going to let you do what you can instead. You can make up other Civilian's injuries if you want.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:02 am

(ATTN : Cafeteria, Gendrick, Petre)

The scary woman who was acting as the leader seemed to have tried to contact the bridge to no sucess. Rosella hope this wouldn't last too long. As a man approach them due to Gendrich's bag to search, Rosella notice that he had not asked her for her small suitcase yet. She let him search her, though it was a bit weird... ''Um... excuse me, but I also have a suitcase here.... '' She says showing bringing it closer to her. ''Feel free to look into it, it's mostly just clothes.'' She said opening it and setting it on the floor so the man could easily see. There was clothes, a frame with a picture and that was pretty much it really.

The man quickly looked through and let her go.

Rosella then joins back with Gendrich after placing back neatly the stuff in her suitcase and closing it back. ''Hey I'm back.... '' She said sitting down to him and wondering what was that on his arm. She let out a small sigh of exaustion, trying to look away from the whole mess that was this room. ''What are those ?... '' She asked out of curiosity to him. She tried to talk as quietly as possible in order to not make the woman any more angry then she already was.

**Sorry for the delay, also I assumed her suitcase would be okay but I can change it later if I need to add extra line from Petre or something like that**

My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Geon still hadn't came up with a plan. Confused

All this time in line... And NOTHING. Crying

But something told him at this point his best course of action was going to be to just comply. There were clearly plenty of people not doing that and getting away with far more than Jo had originally given the impression they could get away with, sure, but then it was clear that Jo had enough people working under her that could help her do something about it in a less stressful situation. Sweatdrop "Look at it this way, at least she's someone trying to get everything under control and while her talk is definitely intimidating, at least she's not killed anyone like she's threatened. She's getting people healed, and while it's still hard to trust her, it seems a hell of a lot better than going against her, especially right now... I need to offer to help in whatever way she needs. Stay in the good graces.. So far so good. I may not get to hold on to this gun, but all having this is going to do, without permission at least, is get me killed... Right! Good Geon! Logical thinking! Glad I could calm down enough to decide that. Anything else?... No? I guess I'll just run with the rest. Tell what I have to offer! Yes... Like applying for a job! I can do that!...... I think..... I've not really ever had to before... with the family biz and all.... Hey! It can't be that bad! Besides, desperate times, right?.... Yep. Desperate times.... calls for........... what again? Errr.... They call for Geon! Yeeeaaahh, rolling with it!! Anyway, brain meeting adjourned, then!"
Grin

Geon's incessant thought process actually did tend to go on with this sort of image playing in his mind. He would imagine a big conference room, usually at the top of a skyscraper, of his own design, with a very long expensive conference table. At each seat on this conference table, there would be another Geon. All the mind Geons would be dressed at least a bit differently, and all of them were of a different color skin. Mostly bright brilliant colors. At the head of the mind conference table was where the head Geon *haha* sat, who would ultimately decide what went. It was basically just however he looked at the given time. It was a very playful way to handle problems, but a very useful tool as well. It was a happy place of sorts, where Geon could close off the world for a bit and think freely and logically about things when he wasn't in too spazzed a state to actually use it. Somehow he was able to tap into a 'mind conference,' as he liked to call it, today just before he got to the front of the line, luckily.

Geon snapped back to, Shocked just in time, to step forward in line. He lifted the gun, a bit, being careful to keep it pointed away from anyone, and pulled out the ammo cartridge as he stepped up, offering both to Petre. Petre quickly grabbed the gun first, and checked to make sure it was completely unloaded and in working condition, which, it appeared to be. He then snatched to cartridge from Geon and confirmed it was also empty. After that he sat both aside for the moment giving Geon a disdainful look. Geon sighed, lifting his arms to let him search him. to which found nothing else of value other than Geon's mask and goggles. Luckily, he didn't take them... *phew* Super Grin

"Any chance I can speak with Jo?" he asked after he was cleared to sit. Petre replied with "Go!" and a push. Geon guessed he would have to address the matter later. It really sucked, but he would get somewhere with it later. Now didn't seem to be the time.... Meh

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Jo spends many of her minutes just collecting the armor she should carry and finding the best fits for her. She changes into the smallest ones that she can find and desperately wishes that she had her skin treatment with her. All of the metal in the side of her face is showing, thanks to that damn bullet.

To the medical bot, she moves up and looks at her shot comrade with sadness in her eyes. She asks the medical bot how he's doing, but she knows that he isn't doing as great as he could be. Will they be better off in the med bay? Would they be able to access the equipment? Maybe they need a hacker...

When she notices that most of the people are sitting, still chattering lightly, she moves back to the center of the room, sitting her ass down on the top of it and letting her feet rest upon the seat below the side of it. She speaks up, a bit loudly, so all can hear.

"Do we have any hackers or engineers in the group? And how many of you know how to use a gun? Just raise your hand." Jo says quietly.

She waits for everyone to decide if their hands were raised or not and then looks about the room with uncertainty and discomfort. Well, this is going to be a difficult situation.

"Okay..." Jo says, "So we have some options. Firstly, we can stay here. If we stay here, we're sitting ducks. All they gotta do is get to us through that hallway and then, we're all dead. We can do what we did last time--shoot 'em up. Still, that's only as good for as much ammo as we have, plus we'll still get hurt or dead in the process."

Petre walks up with all the gear he has gathered. She taps the table and he sets it at her side before he moves off to look at his injured partner in crime. She's only got a few minions left. Great. This is going to be tough, since she can't trust any of these damn civilians.

"Our second option is to get to a different room where we have better chances." Jo adds, "We could...head to the armory room place. Stock up there. Get some good shit to defend ourselves with. Or we could head to the med bay. If we got a hacker here, we could hack the medical shit and get it up so we can start to treat our wounded."

Jo shifts on the hard table, clearly uncomfortable, "I could go wit a small team, far ahead, clear the area, if need be....thoughts, minions?"

Petre says, "I'm behind you, no matter what, boss."

Jo already expected this and nodded her head as her cronies all mumbled their agreements. She sighs, "If you or we leave this room...you could die out there. You could get badly hurt. I can't guarantee anyone's safety. I can only promise to try to protect you as best as I can."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:25 pm

[Attn: Cafeteria, Jo, Geon, Rosella, Allie, Etc, Open]

He was patiently waiting for the program to finish running a diagnostic, when Rose joined him at the table and asked him about what he was doing. "I'm running a medical check." Gendrich said rather uncomfortably. "It'll take a few minutes, once it knocks the dust free of it's circuits. We'll let the Robot, Captial R, check on the others while I save it some time."

He'll explain if she inquires that it won't work on her, that's what the ports on his arm are for. Gendrich will even explain about the farming accident with the combine and his parents had decided to put them in when they patched him up, 'good as new'.

Gendrich wanted to ask Rosella if she was fine after the resent pat-down and search by Jo's goons, but Jo pretty much grabs everyone's attention as she starts talking. Gendrich even holds up a forestalling hand towards Rosella for a second to halt any conversation between the two, so they both don't draw attention to themselves. He want's to pay full attention to the woman asking questions, thinking that they where going to be demands.

Even though Gendrich sort of fit the bill to her questions since he could hunt moderately well and was also a mechanic, he chose to not raise his hand. Though it didn't come as a complete surprise that a few braver souls rose theirs, probably to get their hands on a gun. Being a mechanic Gendrich had a fair grasp at engineering, and even knew a fair bit of Code, but that might not be what she was looking for. The last thing he wanted to do was get conscripted, it might have been his family rubbing off on him a little.

Gendrich looked down as the screen on his holopad lit up for a second due to the diagnostic completing. Jo was outlining their options, as Gendrich looked over the little wire outline of himself rotating on the screen. A few areas of his lower back where outlined in yellow, but nothing in critical red. Setting down the holopad he continues to listen to Jo. Considered not so much with his own condition but aware of it thanks to the Holopad, he looks at the amount of wounded in the room and figures that many of them might have to help move many of them.
The armoury would be a smart idea, especially since they might run into more of those hostile droids. Even with his dislike of going into the Medical Bay, it still sounded better than wandering the ship trying to find an armoury. Once they got there, if there turned out to be any problems, then he could offer to help if needed.

If Rosella takes the holopad while Gendrich is paying attention to Jo and everyone else making a decision, then she will be able to check out the screen and find out what is wrong with Gendrich. Fiddling with the touch screen a little will allow her to figure out that Gendrich has suffered minor damage to the muscles in his lower back as well as to his kidneys. The computer thinks he needs to have his spine checked for misalignment, and that he should avoid lifting anything heavy for several days.

[Attn: Allie]

Three things:
1: According to Intergalactic Medical Safety Regulations all medical facilities on-board star-ships are required to be able to run independently from ship board power for at least 24-48 hours.
2: The Autonomous Doctors (AKA: Auto-doc's) shouldn't automatically be connected to the shipboard communication network, and that all medical information should be saved on a local isolated server in the room. In depth medical files of everyone should be stored on it.
3: Several of the injured people have life threatening injuries and need medical attention. There is a chance that some might risk dying if moved.

Ohhhh and a bonus one since I can't count so good.
*cough* 4 *cough*: You have several maps of the ships basic lay out, and several hazardous areas of the ship are marked on them thanks to the message left from AriOS the shipboard AI. If you were given something to write on you could replicate them.

MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioTanuki on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:24 pm

[Attn: All you friendly Cafeteria peeps]

"Oh thank god.... Finally some civility..... at all, in here.... I just knew we were all gonna die a few seconds ago... if not the droids, definitely Jo... She looked ready to gun down the room."
Frown Geon thought.

He listened to what Jo had to say for a bit, and half raised his hand, put it down in fear a bit, then ultimately... "When someone asks if you know how to hack, fix, or use a gun all at the same time, it really can't lead to anything good." ...he decided he may as well be honest and raised his hand. If whatever this was didn't kill him, Jo might, especially if she found out that he was lying, which if she had happened to see that he took out that droid the way he did, she would definitely know. "Besides, the last thing I need is THAT CHICK as an enemy..." Sweatdrop

He listened a bit more to her take on the situation... "What the hell, the options seem to be death or death. I would rather at least die trying to make progress!"

Besides, he felt safer at this point going out armed and on a mission to get more weapons, potentially against life-threatening droids, than sit here with nothing, also against potentially life threatening droids... "Yep! Life just couldn't get any better right now!" Laughing {sarcasm} Geon felt like.... Vomit ...you get it.

In fact, Geon felt even more like tearing out his brain stem and using it and some of his bones in combination to grapple hook his way back home through space might be just as viable an option at this point. "I guess I should just be happy I'm still alive at this point, but shit, I hope it's still worth living if we make it through this somehow..." Sweatdrop

Upon the idea of getting to a better room, Geon was all for it. This cafeteria was wrecked to shit and looked like a morgue at this point. "The trash shoot would be a less depressing place to be right now." Disappointed

Besides that, Jo just promised to be as good of protection as she could to anyone who joined them, and while she didn't seem like the most trustworthy person right at the moment, at least one thing was for certain. "Jo clearly knows how to fight, and if there's one thing I know about that, is losing people who can help your advance is the last thing you want to do when up against uncertain odds, especially." Hmmm

Geon got up his courage. "Okay, I'm with you! I'll help any way I can to insure we survive this trip!" he shouted over to her, determined.

"It's time to actually act like a leader Geon!... Step up!" It was like his own father's voice ringing in his head again...

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Allie continued treating the ambulatory passengers; the immobile and gravely wounded were beyond help with the android's light equipment. Even though her large satchel was well stashed with medical tools, a quarter of her supplies were either expended or contaminated with blood and other bodily fluids. By the time Allie was on her 10th patient, the commanding woman made an announcement to the group. As she spoke, Allie finished up the splint she'd been wrapping around a man's wrist.

After Jo mentioned getting to the medbay, Allie raised her red-stained hand. "I concur with going to the med bay for help. Many of the passengers here need serious attention, and I may be able to gain access through the ship's network. I also have in my memory some maps of the ship marked with hazardous areas. Given a pen and paper, I can draw them for you and anyone else. We should be vary careful carrying some of the immobilized passengers, they are on the verge of death as we speak."

---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:00 am

Jo sighs, underwhelmed by the reactions of the citizens. Most can't really voice an opinion on the matter at hand, apparently. Go figure. The robot talks and the one dude that's been a possible future cohort the entire time talks, but...everyone else is pretty much fuckin' silent.

People, she thinks to herself, Fucking useless. She looks over at the robot and hears its recommendations, but at the same time...if it tries to access any networks, it could leave itself vulnerable to getting hacked again, as well. It wasn't a risk she was willing to make before, but would it be a risk she's willing to make for medical equipment?

"Okay..." Jo says quietly, pausing in contemplation. She starts again, "...okay. We're going to split up into two teams. Me and a few people I trust will be up front and then one dude I trust with the back group. The front team will clear out enemies and keep the halls empty of threats while the back group carries our injured on some stretchers...either made from what we can find or these shitty tables. Whichever. All in favor, say aye."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top