Etheriest Role-Play

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etheriest Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 on 21st November 2015, 1:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Coldrion City:  The Beginning of the Etheriest Adventure

The day is Monday, August the 3rd and they day is just beginning.  It's just past 7am and the city of Coldrion is waking up and bustling about.  The sun has risen, it's a warm and bright day, and as always, it's just another normal day.

Don't forget that this is a modern era, with modern technology that we have today.  That means cell phones, trains, subways, cars, and so on.  If you have any questions on how to get started, just let me know in the discussions thread.  Otherwise, have fun with yur entry and remember that you have free reign throughout the city.  

Character Posting Colors

Please refer to this following list for character colors, especially for ease with collaborative posting purposes.  
Thank you very much!

Non-Player Character Color Codes
e06e83Cynric Delacroix
00ffccKrissa Nguyen
c22110Zorlias Delacroix
db96f2Jenia Delacroix
743de5Errette/Erie, the Panther
005e99Mayor Cade Amden
009900Piper Arturas
Player Character Color Codes
a4a4a4Braedon Pierce
009966Kilder Arturas
66cc33Sophie/Sophora Chiodo
F9F106Virsago Stolas
00CC66Kyo Delacroix
d4af37Brannagh Jones
ff9900Delilah
2b53d5Alyssa Steele

Last edited by JerriLeah7 on 18th May 2017, 5:59 pm; edited 15 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Etheriest Role-Play

Post by xenolion on 14th July 2017, 3:03 pm

Ellie watches Darion.  He is long winded as usual, but is a little confused when he shows his abilities.  Where is the unconfidence coming from?  He is never this way around others.  She hasn’t had him in class before.  She hides her chuckling when he hits Professor with water.  

She wavers her hand.  “I will go next.  Elliana stands and goes to the front.  “For those of you who don’t know me, I am Elliana Chiodo.  You can call me Ellie.  I am a wind user.  I came here to help increase my powers.  I really would love to fly someday.  I am interested in CETE because I want to help people and want to show them that having abilities is not bad at all.  Now for a demonstration of my power.  Professor, be sure to stand still.”  She makes her wind wall and modifies it slightly.  She blows the water off of Kilder.  “You may need a brush through your hair, but at least you are dry now.”

Kilder is pleasantly surprised when Elliana volunteers right away. "Oh cool! Go for it then Elliana!" he says perking up. It was always good to see a well-behaved student who was excited for the course, and Elliana seemed quite confident in her ability.
Kilder listened to her small speech and watched as she carefully raised her wind wall. Wind etheriests were usually pretty easy to work with, even fun, and it looked like Elliana had practiced this a bit. Kilder could see she still had a lot of room to grow to reach her full potential, but her control was quite good for a beginner. It always helped to have people who practiced more than just by using their ability for convenience every now and then, like Darion. There was really no surprise that he had overdone it when in front of the rest of the class, anyone can get stage fright like that anyway.

"Wow, the wind drying was nice, thank you Elliana! And meh, not as worried this close to the end of the day anyway, easily pushed back for the most part... Although I do look like a rock star now, right? hehehe.." he said air guitaring for a moment now that his hair was spiked and blown upwards in the front. He got a slight chuckle there. He then pushed his hair back into place as best he could with his fingers as he said, "Okay then.... any volunteers for the next one? You ready Erizia?"

Erizia walked on stage, looking bored at first, but then surprisingly introduced herself and gave a pretty decent speech.... and kept going for a bit longer than Kilder expected... huh? Was there a bug in here or something? He kept feeling something on his back during her speech and.... WAIT A MINUTE.... Her hands are behind her back.... no wonder... He upped the friction on himself, which caught her next poke just long enough that he could turn and catch her hand. "That's enough..." he said smirking at her. The class snickered. "Gotta give you props there, that was a nice play Erizia. Would you like to demonstrate further today? Besides poking me?"

"ehh... think I'm good if you'll let go of my hand now," she snickered.

"Righto!" he said, letting her go. "You're up, Terena!"

Terena was an odd duck. She acted like she was well, high... most of the time, but she was actually a fairly decent student... Just seemed like she practiced her ether ability.... a lot.... in her free time.... that would be great if maybe she wasn't... uhhh... using it on HERSELF...

As she finished her very short speech, she started slowly at first, producing multicolored bubbles... they were beautiful... Kilder could just.... like... look at 'em all daaaayy maaaaaan... They were like.... EVERYWHERE now..... "Waaait..." Kilder said out loud, reaching into his pocket and hitting a switch on a small remote from it, to which the platform below Terena flashed a wave of light over itself quickly. All of a sudden, all the bubbles popped, all at once. Kilder snapped out of it, looking at his phone time.... "pheeeew Okay, luckily we only lost... 10 minutes... Uhhh sorry, class might run over just a bit today. We'll try and run through the rest quick though!

The class watched as Jeff stunned their teacher for a bit until he was able to jerkily get his remote button pressed, shutting his power off. "Sometimes you gotta take a good punch to the gut to learn something, class... ugh... neeeext!"
Aldon was hard to get to speak at first, but Kilder urged him to demonstrate his power by asking him a few questions, then telling Kilder if his answers were true or not. He was able to determine all but once when Kilder lied at this. "Hmm, good job Aldon, you missed one, but to be fair, I didn't think about my answer on that one, was a test on purpose. We got some training that will help you perfect that here, but you have a lot of potential!" Kilder said smiling.

Kilder watched as a vicuous purple liquid came seeped from Zaranitar's skin slowly. He was happy this guy had decent control over-- spoke too soon.... It started rushing out... of him faster and Kilder quickly hit his button. Suddenly he stopped, and the poison dissipated. "Zara-.... Can I call you Zaran, for short? Sorry... okay, so, that is a pretty difficult one to control, from the looks of it. Things get difficult when a power is exerted from all parts of the body so don't... sweat it.... hehe... sweat... SORRY... anyway! We'll help you get the hang of that... SO!" he said clapping his hands. "LAST BUT NOT LEAAAAST!! Yoooooooooouuuu're up, Visargooooo! My little cheat sheet here tells me you're a fire etheriest, wooooooh... That can be scary and hard to control for some people, but don't worry, just do your best. Heh, sorry, for all I know you could have amazing control, just going by what I normally hear from fire users, not that I've met a lot... Show me ya moves, dude."

Virsago watched the other students show off their powers. He was half impressed for the most part. Some abilities were fairly generic, and others made for decent party tricks. A few looked to be more detrimental than helpful in any capacity. Virsago made sure to stay away from purple ooze boy at all times. What was that liquid, even? Some kind of lubricant? Whatever it was, Virsago imagined it probably stains clothes. The water user could use some target practice, and the wind user....interestingly competent. But joining CETE as a friendly little role model for non-Ether users? Virsago discretely shifted his eyes at that remark.

Then it was his turn. Kilder's little quips didn't really help much with his nerves. Still, Virsago walked up to the platform. If things got out of hand, his ability would get shut off one way or another. He took a deep breath, looking coldly at all his classmates and professor. "Well, I suppose you already know my name and ability. I intend to better understand my powers, where it comes from, how it works. I also want to learn how to defend myself and anything I deem important."

Memories of the robbery attempt flashed in his mind, but he pushed those away with quick meditation. He closed his eyes, thought of nothing but his abhor for humanity, and held out his hand, open palm facing the ceiling. A small red flame appeared in his palm, which grew to the size of a softball and took on a purple hue. Feeling the steady warmth of the flame, Virsago opened his eyes. He kept the flame lit for only about 5 seconds before carefully extinguishing it, drawing a sigh of relief.

Ellie watches the other students.  She is amazed by their abilities, especially Zaranitar's.  She will have to talk to him about his poison ability.  Maybe it will help her talk to Sophie.  The last guy is up.  He is a new student, she has not seen him before.  She will have to introduce herself personally.  At first his ability is the normal pyro, but his fire turns purple, freaking purple.  She has never seen purple fire before.  It is amazing!  Now she will have to talk to him.

"Hmmm," Kilder says upon seeing Visargo's performance, "That was good, Visargo, but I feel like you have a lot more in you. I think I get what you're thinking though. Some flame users are often pretty cautious because they're powerful, and afraid of collateral damage. I get it, man. But don't worry, we'll help you with control on that here. This place is meant to withstand damage anyway. Fire is often a tricky one, much like poison," he says looking over towards Zaranitar. But we'll get you confident with it as best we can here. Looks like you already have some control, which is good, but I know there's far more to it than that, every user manifests their power differently. That said, Terena, your's could also use some control, mainly so that you aren't always hindering yourself out there. Everyone here is fully capable of becoming an officer, or even just being able to defend themself. Don't worry. Anyway, I'm gonna wrap up class for today! That was a good showing though! No homework, but if you get the opportunity, this room is always open to you after school here for practice until 9. We have a guy who watches the place. Just use your student card and sign in, but be courteous to others in the room, please... Anyway! Class dismissed!"

Ellie waits until Professor Arturas dismisses the class before going up to Virsago.  “Hello, your fire is amazing.  I have never seen purple flame before.  I have never seen you here before.  You must be a new student.  Well if you need any help around here, I will love to help you.  We have plenty of stuff to do here at Delacroix University.”  She holds out her hand to him to shake.

Virsago tried not to scoff at Kilder's complement. It wasn't just flame that he weilded. It was something more destructive than any fire he'd seen before. Flashes of the purple wildfire popped in his mind. If only they knew. But he made a promise not to tell anyone the source of his powers. And if he was nothing else, he was a man of his word. Ignoring the gawking looks from the students, he stepped down and turned to head out the door, but the girl who moved wind stood before him. He wore his more polite face to avoid commotion. Still, the offer to help was odd.

"Uh...you really shouldn't hang around me. This fire can easily spread if I'm not careful. Thanks for the offer, though."

“You aren’t the first pyro here.  I was not only talking about our abilities though.  I mean other things, like clubs, groups, or sports.  But if you want, I will love just to practice with you.  My wind wall will protect me.”  Elliana lowers her hand, and quickly scribbles on a piece of paper.  “Here is my info, texting me is the best way to get me.”

Virsago accepted the paper, albeit a little flabbergasted. When was the last time a girl gave him her number? When was the last time anyone gave him their number? He couldn't help but feel some regret in taking the paper. Now he'd have to...stay in contact, and...say hi whenever he sees her. It was something he hadn't done with anyone except Kyo. The girl was odd for being so open, that's for sure.

"I don't really go to any clubs...and I don't like sports either. Um..." Virsago's eyes wandered as some force inside of him forced him to say something. "But if you want to study for an exam, that's fine. No practice. Not unless you're wearing fireproof clothing."

“Well you have my number, and I will be up to study sessions.  I bet by the end of the semester I won’t need any fireproof clothing.”  Elliana winks.  “I have to get going, I have a dinner date with my sister.  Good bye Virsago, it was nice meeting you.”

Virsago gazed at Ellie, unsure of the what was going on. "Nice meeting you too." He said faintly, but still loud enough to hear. As Ellie walked off, Virsago continued watching the girl, thinking about what she meant with that comment about the fireproofing. He then blinked a few times and put his hand on his head, bringing himself back to reality. Get a hold of yourself. You can't go crazy over a girl you just met. He slapped his cheeks a few times before leaving the room, thinking about how little homework he had to do.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Etheriest Role-Play

Post by Goetia on 21st July 2017, 2:46 pm

[Attn: Open] CETE Headquarters: 2pm-6pm

Banjee's day started off slow, without any real goal or purpose. She couldn't even find Kris to ask what to do next. The only people to ask were those at CETE themselves. She re wrapped her limbs in new bandages and set off to find CETE HQ...as soon as she remembered where it was located. Once she found the building, she transferred from person to person, asking about how to start her acrobatics class. Each person asked her to fill out one form or another, followed by endless instructions and information, and one guy even took a picture for her ID card. After signing the last form of the day, she had done more writing past couple of hours than in the past month. Bixxa never noticed how sloppy her penmanship was until 20th sheet of paper she filled out. Still, the staff at CETE accepted what she wrote, and as the sun began its descent below the horizon, she was finally free.  

Standing in the front lobby, Bixxa stretched her torso after spending so much time sitting. It feel good to finally be on her feet. Her lessons wouldn't start today, but she still had a chance to meet some of the kids that were in the gymnasium. Stepping into the gym, she walked past two hulking guards clad in some strange, padded armor. When she actually saw the people inside the gym, Bixxa could see why such personnel were needed. CETE members and guests alike were using ether powers while performing athletic activities; some were pushing the wind behind them to increase their run speed, others were hovering above the court tossing balls into hoops. And yet, the gym was large and sophisticated enough to accommodate all of its members without much trouble. Bixxa was awestruck as she paced across a set of bleachers, and then she came across a group of kids under supervision. They were playing tag whilst using ether. The control some kids had over their powers was shocking, intimidating even. Bixxa wasn't even sure she had complete control over Perdix, and one kid could avoid getting tagged as if he had eyes everywhere. And the kids trying to tag him were moving as fast as Olympic runners thanks to their own abilities.

Bixxa helplessly sank into the bleachers, staring at the gifted children. I'm gonna be teachin them? They never said they'd have ether powers! Oh man... She looked down at her own hands and started rubbing them together. I'm not sure I can do this, Perry. Those kids can run circles around me. What can I teach 'em? Bixxa's eyes wandered to a set of large shapes designed for gymnastics. She made a little freerunning course for herself made mostly of vaults and precision jumps. Determined, she ran the course as quickly as she could. The vaults were incredibly easy, so she decided to work in a couple flips. The whole course felt way too easy. Bixxa thought the kids would have it done in no time. So she extended the vaults, increased the distance of the jumps, added more flips and a few cartwheels, and kept dialing up the intensity until she mistimed a jump and fell flat on the hard floor. Paralyzed in shock and pain, she lied on her back for several seconds before turning onto her stomach and staying there to think.

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top