LEAH'S 9000th POST!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEAH'S 9000th POST!

Post by RadioTanuki on 28th January 2016, 11:42 pm

HEY EVERYONE!

Today, our lord and master, Leah, has achieved something only once achieved before, by one other user. That would have been mad important, and brought to your attention, except:

I WAS NOT HERE TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE THAT YET.

But I will BE DAMNED if I let this opportunity pass again. This is a means for digital celebration! Congratulations are in order. I mean, yeah, 9000 is just a number but it's an AWESOME NUMBER.

Think about all the things 9000 of anything is capable of accomplishing. I mean, seriously, it's the last time in a forward moving, whole number sequence in which your ever going to see that lovely trio of zeroes ever again, and as 'School House Rock' taught me way back when, THREE IS A MAGIC NUMBER.
(I hope everyone understands that reference...)

Still don't believe in the magic of 9000? Maybe we should ask a second opinion about the power of 9000. Because 9000 seems like such a big deal to me, I reached out to find out from a POWER LEVEL EXPERT just how great it is....

He didn't exactly give me a response until I told him during our interview, that Leah had just posted her 9001st post, (as you can see below) but his response reaction was priceless, and told me everything I actually needed to know about how important it was. Instead, I decided to post a short video of his reaction to Leah's post here. Note: The sound in the below video must be messed up. But I think we all can determine what our friend here is saying. 9000 is no joke people. Except I just made it one, now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Caption: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

So there you have it people! Phew! 9000 sure is a lot of posts. It also means you must have an amazing power level. I can't wait until I get there! Very Happy
Also, we should give a late Congrats to Xenolion as well for this same accomplishment! Congratulations Leah! And Congratulations Xeno! Sorry we were about 5134 posts late to your big 9000 party, but better late than never, right? Plus two parties in one by my calculations makes a bigger party! Why couldn't we just wait for this occasion until 9000 of our GtR users got their 9000th posts in and threw the biggest 9000 party ever? Because we'll likely all be dead by that time, and if not, the levels of EPIC would probably kill us at such a party!! Admiration

So I think I have dragged this out enough, (Probably too much, in fact) so yeah, 9000, just freaking 9000!!!

Last edited by RadioTanuki on 28th January 2016, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

Re: LEAH'S 9000th POST!

Post by JerriLeah7 on 28th January 2016, 11:48 pm

Hot Chocolate

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th January 2016, 4:51 pm

I give two thumbs way up.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 29th January 2016, 6:33 pm

Great post and yeah for over 9000 !!!

Set made by Leah7 Thank you !! ^-^
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g on 30th January 2016, 1:15 pm

Congrats Leah :D.
brandon_g

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on 31st January 2016, 12:21 am

Congrats Leah and Xeno! Massive effort! Can't wait for the 10000 posts Leah!

Hey everyone.
I'm 7JayDee7.  Feel free to talk to me at any time.  I'm also on Wattpad and I like all school (including English) so I'm like writing.

Grandmaster Tactician

My Claims: Red from Pokemon and Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.
Elementar

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic on 31st January 2016, 12:47 am

Congratz Goku (Leah). May your super postarian blood boil in supreme awesomeness!

Member Claims: Gateway Bot, MethosArchaic, Pachirisu71
OC Claims: Kydoimos from The Umbrella Colony
MethosArchaic

Life's Lemonade

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightshade on 11th February 2016, 4:19 pm

Congratulations!
Knightshade

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top