Crossfire RP

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 7:55 pm

“Don’t worry, Madeline. I will be there and I will hold her hand through it. I know she isn’t going to want to answer some of them, and it will be hard, but she will have to answer them if we want to get all the charges we want out of this against him.” Brandon said. He looked at Ava and smiled. “Don’t worry Ava, daddy will protect mommy.” He said.

Berenson looked at Nathaniel. “I’m sure your cooking will help her feel better.” He said.

Brandon looked at Dillion and opened the folder. “Both of these are amazing. Jasmine would like this one I think more though.” He said. He showed the picture of the bed to everyone. “What do you think?” He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 8:03 pm

"You two should pick out the bed you want. I know Carly does wonderful work." Madeline smiles.

"I like dat one too Daddy." Ava tells him.

The doctor comes out. "She really wants to leave. I do want to keep her for at least a couple more days though. Her head is looking good. It is going to start itching, please do not let her do that. She is going to be on medical leave for a month. She can do some work, but it will have to be small things. No leaving the castle grounds either. I gave her some pain medication, so she may fall asleep. You can see her for a little while though."

Madeline gives Ava to Brandon. "Why don't you have her say goodnight to Mommy, and we will take her for the night."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 8:08 pm

Brandon smiles as he takes Ava. “Thank you Doctor.” He said. “Do you want to say good night to mommy?” He asked.

Ava nodded her head but gave a pouty face. “I miss mommy and youw. I wanna come howm.” She said.

“Soon Ava, as soon as mommy is released from here.” Brandon said. They walk into the room and Jasmine is still sitting up.

“Ava wanted to come say good night before she went home with grandma and grandpa.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 8:18 pm

Jasmine smiles. "Come here my sweetie. You know I may have to stay in here tomorrow. If you ask Daniel though, he may stay with you in your room. I am jealous he want to build a pillow fort with you."

Ava claps. "Yay, Mommy I was so scared, but now I am not anymore. Daddy is going to get you a new bed too."

"Oh is he now? That is very nice of him." She gives Ava a kiss and waits for Brandon to give her to Madeline.

She watches him and waits until he sits next to her. "I suppose the guards will want to talk to me tomorrow. I have to admit I am scared. I am also angry too. He had help Brandon. There is no way he knew about our secret passages. He also knew when the guards had their weekly meeting." She closes her eyes and takes deep breaths. "Thank you for getting the new bed, That will definitely help." She knows she cannot tell him what happened in the room. She cannot face it herself right now.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 8:32 pm

Brandon takes Jasmine’s hand and kisses it as he takes a seat beside of her. “The room will be rearranged. If you need more time before you answer their questions, I think that will be fine. I’m sure they will give you a day or two if you feel that way.” He said. He ran his fingers though her hair. “The investigation will run deeper. I don’t know how he knew anything. For that matter, did he know I was away during this time? And if he did how did he find out.”

~~

George shook his head as he looked at Matthew. “How did Anton even know that she was alone? Did one of your men come back with more information? Now they want him for charges.” He said as he slammed the paper down.

“We don’t plan on handing over your son. I hope you don’t either. We will allow him to say here but I believe it’s time we pushed forward with this. You are taking your time and we are ready to push forward.” Matthew said.

“I thought Seth’s face was on all those wanted posters, how are you going to get him past that to move troops into place?” George replied.

“Leave that to us. What matters is that are you ready to take that step for war? It could mean going against the council. They will not impede on the forth coming war, unless they see fit and you know it.” Matthew said.

“I know all too well. My only concern is that Iverson won’t allow us to pass though his lands to go to war with Moldova. I am working on that as we speak. Iverson once had an adviser that no longer likes how he was treated. He wants revenge on him. So does an ex of his. Between the two of them I will be able to get into the inside of Rosario.” George said with a laugh.

“Good, I am glad to hear that. Just make sure they are able to work with Seth and his men. Let me know when your men are ready to push forward.” Matthew stated.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 8:40 pm

Justin rushes into the study. "Majesties this just came from the wire." He hands Kalista the telegram.

She reads it and hands it to Iverson to read. "There was no other details? This was quite vague. Iverson, Brandon is not there. Do you think something happened to Jasmine?"

~~~~~

Jasmine shakes her head. "It is going to hard no matter when I do it. Might as well be done tomorrow. I have some questions for them too. My mind is a total blank from when Anton was still with me, to seeing you in my bed. I want to know what happened." She takes his hand with her good one. "I was never so scared in my life Brandon."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 8:49 pm

Iverson takes the telegram and puts on his reading glasses. He reads it and looks up at Kalista. “I don’t know what to think. I knew he was with his grandparents so he may not even know. I will have a guard head down to the family estate to make sure he heads back. I am concerned that a message this vague would come to us. It looks like it went out to all the nations as well. The last I knew, he headed back to Langora and passed though the upper part of Rosario to do so. I don’t know where he had come from though.”

~~

“I know what I was told and I know what Daniel told them. He was the one that found you. He has been standing guard at the door of the infirmary ever sense. That’s why he wasn’t in here this evening.” Brandon explained. He squeezed her hand and kissed it gently. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here to protect you. From now on if you can’t go with me, I won’t go anywhere again. I will always be by your side.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 11:19 pm

"I want to send a message to Madeline just to see what is going on. We can check with our guards at the borders too. I am so scared for them. They are so vunerable right now. We will tell Serena and Vincent tomorrow when they are here."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine pales. "Oh Goddess, poor Daniel. I will need to talk to him tomorrow. I want you to listen to me and listen close. What happened to me is not your fault. He has been planning this for 5 years Brandon." She blinks her eyes. "We just need to figure out how he got around in the castle. The guards need to focus on that."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 11:45 am

“That may be a wise decision. If they made the telegram seem vague, they may not want to put it over the wires what has happened. Whatever the case may be, if he is still in this country we will turn him over. I will wire the guards and make sure if he has passed or not.” Iverson said.

~~

“There is a lot we don’t know and only a few who knew that information. We should start with those people, no matter if they are nobles or not. It could be any of our men and we don’t know.” Brandon said. He gets up and sits on Jasmine’s bed beside of her.

“I know Jasmine, but it doesn’t stop me from feeling bad. I hurt because I wasn’t able to stop it. I left you and thought that you were protected to the upmost. I feel betrayed that my staff was able to let him of all people get around their patrols and to hurt you. He will pay for hurting you and I will make sure he sees that his sins will be punished.” He then leaned over and hugged Jasmine gently.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 12:43 pm

Anton is closer that they think. He is currently having dinner with Lucia and her son. "My parents will be meeting with you shortly with the details. They are currently in Ells. I have to meet them at the border. We just need to get you into the royal family so we can bring our troops into Rosario."

"We will be celebrating the fall festival soon. I think that will be the perfect time. The royal family will be most vunerable. I already have the blood work done for them." Lucia smiles. "After all these years you will be recognized as a prince."

~~~~~~~~~

"Go ahead and do that and I will get my letter started to Madeline." Kalista kisses him.

~~~~~

Jasmine buries her head in Brandon's shoulder. She begins to cry again. "Please hold me until I fall asleep. It should not take too long, the pain meds are kicking in." She is safe in his arms.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 1:00 pm

Jackson crossed his arms. “Sounds like all is going accordingly to plan. I will be able to have my say when it comes down to giving them access to the border and he won’t be able to stop me without crossing the line.” He said laughing. “Oh this is going to be so fun.”

~~

Iverson takes the telegram with him and walks over to the desk. He pulls out a piece of paper and begins to write on it.

“To all Border Patrols:

If Prince Anton has not yet passed through any of our borders, stop him and arrest him on charges against Moldova. Take him alive at all costs. If he has passed though already I will need a reply as to which nation he has went to.

Thank you.

His majesty Iverson.”

He then leaves the room and heads to the telegraph office. “I need this sent out like right now.” Iverson said. “Can you do this for me?”

“Yes sir. I will have it sent out and as soon as the reply’s start coming in, I will have them sent to you.” The telegraph officer said.

“Thank you.” Iverson said as he headed back to the study.

~~

Brandon holds Jasmine as she cries. He sooths her, the best he can as he runs his fingers though her hair. “Don’t worry Jasmine, I am here for you.” He said. “I am going to hold you for as long as you want.” He said as she cried in his arms.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 1:20 pm

"Well I have to get some sleep. I will be meeting my parents in Ells. The fall celebration sounds perfect. Just don't do anything stupid before then." Anton smile and leaves some money on the table for their meal.

~~~~~~

Jasmine falls asleep in Brandon's arms. He lies her down and goes into the bed they brought in for him. The next time she opens her eyes there is sunlight filtering in the room. She looks over and Brandon is still sleeping. She jumps as the door opens. It is the nurse. "Sorry Majesty, I just wanted to check on you. How is your pain."

"I am ok for now. Do you know when I will be able to get out of bed?" Jasmine asks. She hates just sitting around doing nothing.

"I will check for you dear. I will get some food for you too. Your brother has sent some up for everyone. Man that guy can cook." She laughs checking the iv's.

"That he can, and knowing him he is overdoing it again." Jasmine sits up slowly.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 1:30 pm

Serena opens her eyes and sighs, another sleepless night almost. She gets up and walks the bathroom to take a shower. At least she can take naps whenever she wants too and the boys are back in class. She has another two weeks before the fall festival and has just a few more days of paperwork left. Everything had to be in a week before hand. She finishes up and begins to dry off.

~~

Brandon hears something and his eyes flutter open. He sees Jasmine sitting up and he rolls over in bed to see her. “Good morning sunshine. How do you feel this morning?” He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 1:45 pm

Vincent knows that Serena's been up and down. He feels so bad for her, but it is only for a couple more months. He is getting dressed when she exits the shower. "Are you going to the castle this morning or later on?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine winces and tries to get into a more comfortable position. "I am fine, just a little sore. My head is itching like crazy. The nurse just left and will be bringing us some food. I need to get out of here though. I don't have any of my art supplies or anything."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 1:59 pm

“This morning; I managed to get a little sleep but it wasn’t a lot. I figure if I go this morning then I can get the rest of that paperwork done and over with today.” Serena said as she began to get dressed.

~~

“The doctor said not to scratch it because of the stitches.” Brandon said. “I could probably bring you some of your art supplies; I don’t think they would have a problem with that. Besides, today will be a busy day anyways. The guards will have questions and the investigation will continue. I was thinking last night, do we not have any sympathizers that had sided with Anton here?”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 2:22 pm

"I will get the boys ready to come up to the castle with us this morning then." Vincent walks over and kisses her. "You can bring them home with you or leave them up there. The archery tournament preparations is all done until the day of the tournament."

He leaves the room and the boys are streaking down the hallway. He shakes his head and grabs them when they run back. "Ok boys mom does not need to see your junk. Let's get dressed so we can visit grandma and grandpa."

The boys giggle and cheer from Vincent's shoulder as he carries them to their rooms.

~~~~~~~~

"I don't think we have anyone that sympathizes with Anton, but there may be some that are still anti-Rosario. They may be upset that a Rosarion is now king and used Anton to help them." Jasmine sighs. "Maybe I should wait until after the questioning before eating. Brandon, I want you to see what happened before they get here. That way you can get all your anger out before they come. I am not going to go into details about what happened with them either." She pulls the blanket off the best she can. "I will need help with the robe." She waits for him to help her remove it. She does not look down herself but keeps her eyes focused on him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 2:36 pm

Serena heads downstairs where Leigh Anne is cooking breakfast. “Good morning Leigh Anne. We are going to take the boy’s with us up to the castle this morning. I have some paperwork that I need to finish and it won’t hurt the boys to get some studies in. Their writing is atrocious, and their reading needs worked on.” She said with a chuckle. “Plus they want to see their grandparents.”

“That sounds like fun. I have waffles with fresh berries and fruit for breakfast this morning. They have been streaking again as well. They were running around showing the world their junk. I think Vincent managed to stop them this morning.” Leigh Anne said as she put the waffles on the table.

~~

Brandon helps Jasmine as she has some troubles. He gasps slightly as he sees the bruises around her hips and her birthmark. He is angry and sad and begins to cry. “I’m sorry Jasmine…I’m sorry I couldn’t save you.” He said as he bought the robe over to her to help her put on. Seeing the bruises only made him bitterly angry at Anton.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 2:50 pm

The boys, fully clothed, race down the stairs followed by Vincent. They all sit down at the table. "You boys need to be careful with stairs. I swear one of you will break a bone." He helps them with their waffles. "Thank you Leigh Ann the waffles look delicious."

~~~~~~

Jasmine watches Brandon's expression. "This is why I wanted you so see it. I know you are angry, so am I. Brandon this has to stop and it has to stop now. I don't even want to know what he would have done if you or Ava were there. He may have killed you." She pulls him close to her. "I also wanted you to know the real reason why I am sore. This is something I cannot show to anyone else."

There is a sharp knock on the door. Jasmine looks up and quickly places the blanket over herself. Brandon goes to answer it. It is Winston.

"I am glad to see you are awake. I apologize for the intrusion, but I am here to answer a few questions about the attack. If you are not comfortable with me, I can get another guard." Winston bows.

"I am glad you are the one they sent. Winston, come have a seat. You are one of the few guards I know we can trust." Jasmine motions to the chair.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 3:08 pm

“Boy’s will be boys.” Serena said as she took a bite of her waffle. “This is so good with fresh apples and blueberries.”

“Thank you Lei Lei!” the boys said in unison as they ate.

Leigh Anne smiled. “Thank you.” She said happily.

~~

Brandon takes a seat beside of Jasmine. “It is probably best that it is you Winston. I couldn’t think of a better officer for this.” He said. “Whenever you are ready to begin.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 3:48 pm

After breakfast, they get the boys ready with their school supplies. They groan at first, but then help. Then they take the carriage to the castle. Vincent makes sure they are all settled in before going to his office.

Kalista is happy that Serena came to the castle. She knocks on Serena's door and opens it. "We got a telegram late last night that you need to know about." She gives Serena the telegram. "I am sending a letter to Madeline by courier to see if I can get more details. Is there anything you want to add? You father also sent some guards to the Lawson farm to inform Brandon."

~~~~~

Jasmine closes her eyes. "I was working at my desk on a drawing. Ava was with my parents. I know the guards were having their weekly meeting. I heard something scraping on the floor and when I looked over my shoulder, I saw Anton." She told him succintly that he had assaulted her. She opens her wet eyes and looks at Winston. "I don't know how he left me, because I was unconscious. The question I have is how did Anton know the secret passages. I know they are not easy to navigate. He needed to have some inside help. You may want to look into those who are anti Rosarion."

"Majesty, we did a complete search of the room and took evidence. He didn't even try to remove anything." Winston smirks. "Don't worry Majesty we will keep our eyes out for him. Thank you for your time today, I have everything else we need from the doctor and Daniel." He bows and then leaves.

Jasmine looks over at Brandon. "I need a bucket, please, I am going to throw up."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 3:58 pm

Serena put down her pen and took the telegram from her mother. “I wonder what happened. I’m sure Brandon needs to get back as soon as possible. Should I go for a short visit before the Fall festival? I wonder what this monster has done now that makes Jasmine want him on charges that aren’t even mentioned.”

~~

Brandon gets a trash can for Jasmine and it was all too soon. He gives her the trash can and holds her hair back as she throws up. He then rubs her back and tries to calm her down. “Don’t worry Jasmine, the worst part is over for now.” He said. “I will make sure you get some art supplies today to help get you active and to keep you from being bored. I have to attend the guard meeting downstairs later this evening. From now on the patrols will differ.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 4:14 pm

"I do not recommend traveling in your condition. I will see what Madeline has to say. Jasmine has lots of support in Moldova. For now we will look out for Anton." Kalista sits down. "We support Moldova."

~~~

Anton makes it to the border with Ells as the Langorian carriage approaches. The Rosarion guards approach it. "Please exit the carriage as we do a search."

"What is the meaning of this, we are traveling under diplomatic mission." Lenora says as the door is opened.

"We have been ordered to detain Prince Anton and detain him." The guard answers her.

"Anton is in Langora, he is not even with us on this trip."

Anton smiles as the guards are busy with his parents. He quickly crosses the border. He lowers his hood and winks at the guards.

"Welcome to Ells, Sir. I hope you enjoy your stay."

~~~~~~~

Jasmine cleans her mouth with the water and spits it into the trash can. "Thank you for taking care of that. Can you get my art things now? I need something to calm down."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 5:13 pm

Serena nodded her head. “I was afraid you would say that. Not that I will argue against it. I know Amelia would also go against it as well.” Serena said. “Let me know what Aunt Madeline says. I want to support Moldova but what happens to Jasmine is really important to me.”

~~

Jackson looked at his mother. “When will the Langoran Royals be here? I am tired of waiting on them.”

“Give them time dear. You must be patient on this mission. I still have one more person to get in contact with.” Lucia said.

There is a knock on the door. “Who is it?” Jackson said in a harsh voice.

“It’s Topher, Lucia wanted to see me about something important.” Topher said.

“Ahh, yes, let him in Jackson. It is a pleasure to see you again Topher. It’s been years.” Lucia said.

“So it has, I should have known it was you that wanted to see me. What is it that you want from me?” Topher asked.

“Do you want vengeance against Rosario?” Lucia asked.

Topher raised an eyebrow. “If you mean by taking over Rosario, you have my ears.”

“Good, stay with us and when the time is right, you will be an adviser to the king again…The one true king.” Lucia said pointing to her son.

~~

“I will go now to get your things.” Brandon said. He kissed Jasmine’s forehead and then takes the trashcan outside of the room. He lets a nurse know and then heads down to their room. He picks up a bag of art supplies for Jasmine that she usually takes with her on trips. That would do nicely in their room for now.

He looks around the room and the memories that have been painted on the wall. He would hate to paint over it, but he would ask her if she wanted to paint the room or even move to a different room. He wouldn’t tell her no.

He then gets his notebook and pen and heads back to Jasmine’s room. “Here, I bought your traveling set.” He said as he handed her the bag.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 5:47 pm

The Rosarion guard sees the man in the hood drop it. "It was a trick! Prince Anton, you must come with us." The guards goes towards him.

"Halt, you are about to step on Ells lands." The Ells guard smirks at him. "If you do, we will have to act accordingly. Don't worry, we will take good care of Prince Anton."

~~~~~~~~

"Now go get your work done. I know that Stella is busy with the boys. I will let you know what is going on once I hear from Madeline." Kalista tells her. She stand up and leaves the office.

~~~~~

Jasmine smiles. "Thank you, all I need are the pencils for now. Unless you want to be my assistant? It will be like old times. Brandon has Dr. Caprio told you anything about my shoulder?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 6:01 pm

Serena watches as her mother leaves. She is concerned about Jasmine and what could have happened. She knows they were not on good terms, but Anton had no need to be in Moldova at the time. She picks up her pen and attempts to get back to work.

~~

“I would be honored to be your assistant, just like old times.” Brandon said. He gets the table ready for Jasmine as she asks him about her shoulder. “She said you will need therapy again. And that you will most likely have the same problems you have been having. She didn’t say much more than that, why?” he asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top