Crossfire RP

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 6:24 pm

Jasmine looks at Brandon. "I am afraid of the damage. Everything else will heal, I just cannot lose any more motion in my shoulder."

There is a knock on the door. Jasmine takes the opportunity to wipe her eyes. It opens and her family come on. Ava jumps and Brandon. "I help Uncle Nat with dessert. It is yummy."

"I hope you don't mind, we brought food. And a little girl who has been bugging us since sunrise to see both of you." Madeline tells them.

Sakura was there as well. "Mommy told me I have to be quieter than usual." She goes over to Jasmine and give her a hug. "I made this for you." She giver her a little quilt.

~~~~~~

After Vincent is done with his lessons, he goes to Serena's office. He hopes to catch her before she leaves. He knocks on her door then opens it. "Ahh you are still here. So tell me how are you?"

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 6:48 pm

Brandon hugs Ava as he sits her on his lap. “Daddy has missed you.” He tells her.

“I misted you too.” Ava said.

Berenson helped to make room so that everyone had a place to sit. “We hope we aren’t barging in on you, but everyone wanted to make sure you were doing alright.” He said.

“That as nice of you to make Jasmine a gift, Sakura.” Brandon said with a smile.

Levi sat Sakura on the edge of the bed. “Be careful with Aunt Jasmine’s shoulder.” He said

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent and beacons him into the room. “I just finished up with all this stuff for the fall festival. Mom came in here earlier with some news. Apparently Anton is wanted in Moldova for some reason. I am concerned about Jasmine.” She said showing him the telegram that her mother had bought her.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 7:16 pm

"Oh that bastard, if I get my hands on him. He won't make it to Moldova." Vincent says after reading the telegram. "He had to wait until Brandon left as well that bastard. So what are your parents doing?"

~~~~~

The telegraph person runs to Iverson's office. He enters after being admitted and bows. "Majesty we received this telegram from the border office to Ells." He hands Iverson the telegram and leaves.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine likes seeing her family. It is a wonderful distraction. "Well you guys came at the right time. I needed some cheering up, and some food. Tell that little brother to come in here too. It is a royal order."

Sakura climbs into the bed and cuddles on Jasmine's good side. "Grandma's been teaching me to sew. I can't do good yet, but I did make that for you."

"It is perfect to keep my lap warm." Jasmine tells her.

Nathaniel and Levi starts to hand out the food. "So any news on when you are being released? I know your bed will be delivered later on today. Now come here Sakura so Jasmine can eat."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2016, 7:38 pm

“Mom said that they sent a guard to the Lawson house to make sure that Brandon knew what was going on. She is going to write Aunt Madeline as well to find out what is going on. Mom says she doesn’t think I should travel because I asked her if I should go to Moldova right now. I am just concerned for Jasmine.” Serena said.

~~

Iverson takes the telegraph and slams his fist against the desk. He gets up and walks over to Kalista’s office. “I have never been so angry at my own men before.” He said after walking in. He hadn’t even knocked on her door.

~~

“Dr. Caprio said in a few days, hopefully sooner than later.” Brandon said.

Berenson had walked out of the room and out to Daniel. “Son, your sister would like to see you, she said that’s an order.”

Daniel looked at the other guard and nodded his head. He then walks in with his father to see Jasmine. He hadn’t seen her sense she had awoken.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2016, 8:10 pm

"I don't want you to go out there either. I am glad your mom is sending a messenger to find out more. That way we will know the truth. Aunt Madeline does not mince words."

~~~~~

Kalista looks up. "Well we know where he is, Ells probably got the same telegraph and will turn him over. They were following protocol and searching the Langorian carriage. I would have done the same."

~~~~

Jasmine smiles as Daniel comes in. "Now the whole family is here. Daniel please sit down and have some food. I want you to relax a little bit."

Daniel's eyes sweep Jasmine. "How are you feeling? I am glad to see that you are awake."

"I am sore, but getting better." She looks at him. "I will get better Daniel, but for now I want you to join me as my brother."

Daniel sits down and takes a plate from Levi. "Does Thomas know what happened?"

"I sent a messenger to Rosario. He should be here shortly. I know it is slowing down at the nursery." Madeline informs them. She looks at all their expressions. "No matter what I am still a princess. It has it's advantages."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd February 2016, 12:28 pm

"I knew you would say that." Serena said. "I just hope word arrives soon. I don't like to worry. I can barely sleep now, much less latter." She said with a sigh.

~~

Iverson sighes as he takes a seat accross from Kalista. "It's the way it was handed though. How do we know that Ellis will turn him over? After that last stunt, I don't know if we can trust them or not."

~~

"I wonder when he will be here. I know the fall festival is coming up soon for Rosario. We had planned to go for that." Brandon said. He looked at Madeline. "Will he tell my father about what happened?"

"More then likely no. He will make sure the word gets to Thomas and then return. Kalista or Iverson will write and ask what is wrong first." Berenson said. "Believe me, there's a letter probably already in the mail for one of the two of us." He said looking at Madeline.

"It's not like Iverson to shy away from something like that. I know he will have questions and will comply with Moldova. He always has." Levi said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd February 2016, 3:20 pm

Jasmine shakes her head. "They will not know what happened. Nobody outside of those who need to know. All the other nations need to know for now is that he committed crimes against Moldova. Once he is captured, then we can go into details. That will only be for the trial." She pulls the blanket up around her body. She is trying to be strong about this, but she is so afraid.

Madeline watches Jasmine and is careful not to touch her. "Jasmine, are you sure about this. Kalista and Iverson are family."

"You know how Iverson is. I remember the last time Anton attempted something. All you guys were dragged to the brig. I don't need that to happen again." Jasmine explains. "As much as I want him dead, I also want to set an example for the other Princes and Kings who thing this sort of behavior is normal, and I want King George and Queen Lenora to know what kind of son they have."

Madeline looks up at Berenson later. He knows they will have to talk later.

"I will have to get cleared before being able to travel. I know my damn shoulder will be sling." Jasmine grumbles.

~~~~~

"We don't know the situation and we have reports that he is there. If Ells does not turn him over, it will look bad for them." Kalista points out.

~~~~~~

"If it was serious enough, we would have learned more. Or it could be they are waiting for Brandon before releasing anything." Vincent rubs her shoulder. "For now you need to relax and not let your mind run away.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd February 2016, 4:15 pm

"There is a difference in family and national talks. Some nations may want to know the charges before he is released into Moldova's custody. Are you prepared for that? Even the council may ask." Berenson said. He looked at Madeline and nodded his head. She would need some time.

There was some silence in the room before Brandon looked at Jasmine. "We don't have to tell them everything and I'm certain times have changed sense then. For now why don't we enjoy each other's company. I will be here for you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd February 2016, 4:20 pm

"Then how about we telegram Moldova and let them know he is in Ellis care? That would make me feel a little better knowing that they k kW where he is." Iverson said.

~~

Serena sighed as she rubs her stomach. "I know I shouldn't, but I m so worried about her. Now my mind is just going on And on about what has happened."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd February 2016, 5:02 pm

Jasmine feels everyone's eyes on her. Nathaniel shudders. "It is alright Jasmine, we are here for you. Only when you are ready and we will be behind you. Levi, why don't we take the kids out to play."

Levi nods. "That sounds perfect, come on kids we will go visit Ada's room."

Madeline takes Berenson's hand. "I think we need to keep an eye on them. You know how Nathaniel can get."

Soon it is just Jasmine and Brandon. "I know I need to be stronger, but I am so scared."

~~~~~~~~

Kalista smiles. "I though you would have done that already. I think they would like to know. Then we all can put pressure on Ells to turn him over."

~~~~~

Vincent sighs and taps Serena's head. "You need to stop this from going crazy. We will learn more when Jasmine is ready to share."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd February 2016, 7:06 pm

Brandon sits beside of Jasmine on her bed gently. He pulls her to him and holds her head against his heart. "Do you hear that? That's my heart beating for you. I know your scared but let me be your strength." he said. "Take all the time you need to calm down."

~~

"I waited to calm down first. I was ready to blast my own men for letting such a simple maneuver get around them. All I can say is hats off to Langora. I'll send the memo out as soon as I leave your office." He said.

~~

Serena rolled her eyes. "Easier for you to say. You don't have an imagination like I do." She said. "Fine, take my mind off of it for me."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd February 2016, 7:25 pm

Vincent massages her shoulders again and kisses the back of her neck. "I think I can handle that."

~~~

Kalista sits back and watches Iverson leave. She can tell he is upset. However they cannot go off on the guards without knowing the entire situation. She wonders if the Langoians will stop at the castle on their way back to Lagoria.

~~~~~~~~

"Brandon, he wanted me to tell him that I loved him so badly. When I didn't he was so enranged." Jasmine closes her eyes and listens to his heartbeat. "He wants a child Brandon..." She adds above a whisper.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd February 2016, 7:41 pm

Serena sighs soothingly as Vincent rubs her shoulders. "That feels so good. I tell you what, why don't I just write to Jasmine and ask her how she is? ...oh that is sore there." She said.

~~

Iverson heads down. To the telegraph office. He takes a piece of paper and writes a message on it.

"To the royals of Moldova,

His majesty price Anton is currently in the kingdom of Ellis as he has slipped past security here in Rosario. I am sorry to inform you that we missed him, however in turn we stand behind you and will give pressure to Ellis to send Prince Anton back to Moldova for trial.

Thank you

His majesty Iverson of Rosario."

"I need this sent to Moldova at once. Once there is a reply, send it to my office immediately."

"Yes sir."

~~

Brandon could feel himself becoming angry. He takes a deep breath to calm himself so he can reassure Jasmine.

"Don't let his words get to you. A man as demonic as he doesn't need children to pass on his personality too. Dont worry, you will have no children with him or with any man but me." He said soothingly.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd February 2016, 12:50 pm

Vincent works slightly on the muscle. "You can do that as well. I hope they are still able to come to the festival." He works out the muscle then kisses her again. "I will let you write up the letter. When you are done, you will find me playing with the boys."

~~~~

Jasmine hears his heart quicken. "I know you are upset. I just needed you to know. He is a desperate man." She can feel her hear racing too.

Dillon comes into the room. "I am sorry to interrupt, Brandon, I have a telegram from Rosario."

Jasmine lifts up her head wondering why he was not giving her the telegram. "What is it Brandon?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd February 2016, 1:16 pm

Serena gives Vincent a kiss and watched as he leaves the room. She then opens her drawer and takes out a piece of paper.

She picks up her pen and then begins to write a letter for Jasmine.

~~

Brandon takes the telegraph and reads it over. He looks at Jasmine and then back up to Dillion. "Jasmine, listen to me carefully. Anton is in Ellis, we are going to do everything we can to get him back. I need to go write a few telegrams and then I will be back." He said as he showed her the telegram.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd February 2016, 5:28 pm

Jasmine looks at the telegram. "Brandon, I want out of here now. How am I supposed to be running a country from an infirmary? Our Elite team is still in Ells are they not? I don't know anything any more." She begins to sit up and makes like she is going to stand. "Please Brandon tell Dr. Caprio to get me out of here."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent finds the boys in the study. They were just finishing up and all three of them rushed Vincent. "Is it alright if I take them for a study break?"

He walks down the hall with the boys wrapped around each leg and one on his back. "Come on boys let's play outside."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th February 2016, 2:06 pm

"The doctor said you would be out of work for a month. Don't worry, I will take care of everything. I can do this." Brandon said. "If Doctor Caprio thinks you need to be out that long then listen to her and do it."

He stops her from standing. "Trust me, please."

~~

Serena finishes up her letter and puts it in an envelope. She stamps it and then heads down to find the guys. She finds them out front in the courtyard playing. She just St DS there and watches.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th February 2016, 3:15 pm

"It is not that I don't trust you. I have to show everyone that I can do this. I don't trust Ells or Langoria and I need to show them that Moldova is still strong under my rule." Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. "Please trust me."

~~~~

Vincent is under the pile of kids. He sees Serena watching them. "Hey look its Mommy."

The twins cheer and run to her. "Mommy!!"

Vincent is a little slow to get up. "I think I will need a massage this time."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th February 2016, 4:11 pm

“I do trust you, but the doctor said no¸ then she says no.” Brandon said. “They will know that Moldova is strong under your rule, but remember, we are a team and if one of us are down then the other steps up and that’s what I’m doing.” Brandon said sternly.

~~

Serena rubs the boys head and hugs them the best she can. “You boys all look like you’re having fun.” She said. She hugs Vincent and rubs his back a little. “It’s your back again, isn’t it?” She asked. She kissed him and all of the boys made gagging noises. “Ok, ok, you can stop now.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th February 2016, 4:46 pm

Jasmine throws herself on the bed. "Fine take care of it, I don't care." She curls up on the bed away from him. "I would like to be alone for a while please."

~~~~~

"It seems I can't help wrestling with my boys." Vincent smirks. "Are you ready to head home?" He leans close to her. "Damn Lucas beat me. Which is why I ended up on the bottom of the pile."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th February 2016, 5:17 pm

Brandon looked up at Dillion and sighed gently. “I am sorry Jasmine, it is for the best. I will give you some space but I will be back later to check on you.” He said.

He then gets up and leaves the room. “Remind me to bring her a cup of tea.” Brandon said. He leaves with Dillion in tote. “I need a telegram sent to Ellis. I will write it down for you.” They entered into his office and he gets out some paper.

“To Ellis:

We understand that you have Prince Anton of Langora in your country. We ask that you immediately deport him to Moldova for crimes against Moldova. If not, we are not against going to the council.

Thank you His majesty Brandon of Moldova.”

“I need this to get to Ellis as soon as possible. If a response comes, please bring it to me immediately.”

Brandon then starts to write another telegram.

“To His majesty Iverson.

We thank you for your kindness and for assisting us. Any help that you could give would be graciously accepted.”

Thank you,

His majesty Brandon of Moldova.”

“I need this sent as well.” He said.

“Yes sir.” Dillion said.

~~

Serena shakes her head. “He is getting big. He’s taller than Daniel is and a lot leaner. I bet it hurt.” She said. A rider came up and went to the carriage house. He dropped his horse off and left. “I wonder where he is off too. He looked like it was urgent.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th February 2016, 5:36 pm

Jasmine waits until Dillon and Brandon left the room. She cannot lie here doing nothing while her country goes to hell. She reaches over and turns off the machines. She sits up in the bed. She has to get out of here.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent watches the rider hurry past. "I don't know, but it could be something important. Do you want to check with your parents before we leave? I can ask Lucas to watch the boys."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th February 2016, 5:55 pm

Brandon finds some other paperwork on his desk as well. He goes though it and sighs. He takes the time to go through the paperwork as needed. He looks up at the clock and notices the time. He then leaves and heads back to the infirmary.

Brandon walks in to see Jasmine sitting on the edge of the bed. “What are you doing Jasmine?”

~~

“Maybe we should. I would like to know at least.” Serena said. She waited on Vincent to talk with his brother before they headed up to the offices upstairs.

~~

Iverson was sitting at his desk when there was a knock on his door. He permitted entrance and stood up. He shook the soldiers hand and smiled as he took his reading glasses off. “Tell me he left immediately?” He said.

“He was already gone when I made it to the Lawson house, your majesty.” The soldier said. “He left this note that was sent to him however. Mr. Lawson asked me to send this to you. Also your majesty, George Lawson passed away earlier this week while his majesty was there on visit.”

“Thank you, you are dismissed.” Iverson said. He read over the letter and headed over to Kalista’s office. He knocked on the door before walking in. “The guard that I sent to the Lawson house returned with a letter. Berenson actually sent for Brandon.” He said as he handed Kalista the letter.

“Brandon,

There have been some problems here in Moldova and Jasmine has been injured. Please return to Moldova as soon as you possibly can. It’s vitally important that you return.
Thank you,
Berenson.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th February 2016, 6:19 pm

"I can't just sit here Brandon. You know me, I need something to do....anything. Now stand there, I am coming to you." Jasmine takes the post that carries her IV with her good hand. She stands up.

~~~~~~~

Vincent goes to Lucas and tells him to watch the boys. He nods and goes to wrestle with the boys again. Vincent walks to Serena. He takes her hand and they walk up to Iverson's office. He knocks on the door and waits.

~~~~~~

Kalista takes the note from Iverson. "Oh Goddess, what do you think Anton did to her. Do you think he...What do you want to do?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th February 2016, 6:32 pm

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Don’t you do it Jasmine, not until the Doctor says you can!” He is beginning to get perturbed with her at the moment. She is so stubborn and he knows it. “I tell you what, why don’t we have a drink and then we can talk to the doctor. We both need a moment to calm down.” He offered her.

~~

Serena sighs as there is no answer. “He probably went to mom’s office, come on.” She said. They head down a few more doors and the door is open. They came in on the last part of what her mother had said.

“We saw the rider come in and were worried. He seemed in a rush.” Serena said.

“Brandon has already returned to Moldova.” Iverson said turning to see his daughter and son in law in the doorway. “I don’t know what he has done, but if they say she is injured¸ goddess knows how bad it could be. We know how much he has wanted her and for a long time.” He said. “We are going to put pressure on Ellis to give Anton back to Moldova at this time. If not we will go from there. I am prepared to put troops into it if needed.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top